MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamin Reviews

20 Vitamins and Minerals with 865mg of Amino Acids to Support General Health*

jljohns53's Rating

Omg i love it. Keeps me energized and clear headed all day

bschwantes's Rating

I have bee lifting for almost a year now and just started taking these in the past couple of weeks. I am not sure if it is all in my head or these actually help but since I have started, I have recovered faster and felt overall better. I will continue to take them because I want to ensure I get all of the nutrients I need!

StriationsBruh's Rating

Great multivitamins, got them when they were on sale 2 for 1 price, actually before i didnt really see any difference from other multis.. just took them because "it should help" with these little bad boys i have noticed difference, i never have placebo... I have noticed slightly elevated mood, maybe more energy in general, like before i used to fall asleep at work or sometimes feel really tired and crash mid day, nothing has changed except i used these for 3 months, and i had noticed difference, i dont crash as bad as before, perhaps more energy at the gym, more mental focus..

mottofatkid's Rating

The best vitamins I've taken so far. I can feel the effects everyday. The MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamins are a great addition to anyone's supplementation or regular diet.

skibum234's Rating

I think this is an awesome multi vitamin, its got all the essentials. The only thing is that the serving size is kinda weird, one serving is three tablets. That's not much to complain about though. Definitely recommend this to any athlete looking for a good multi vitamin.

bhaiterror's Rating

Great product and also reasonable price. I got this with buy 1 get 1 offer

blakemckinney's Rating

Again from the folks over at Muscletech a big thank you for this product. I have used this multi for a long time. It is a solid well rounded supplement that provides fulfillment for any deficiency one would have in their diet. Easy to swallow tabs that only require a 3 pill dose. I would recommend this as a for sure staple in anyones arsenal.

legendary916's Rating

Great multi in the market of supps has the perfect dosages for your A through Z vitamins and does not leave a bad aftertaste or waxy pills like other brands!

dpridgen66's Rating

I take this on non-workout days and Animal Pak on workout days. Does the job. My go to multivitamin for rest days.

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

SarahAfshar's Rating

I love these vitamins. I'll admit, as a female when I saw the word "saw palmetto" was a bit reluctant to take them because of the primary use of it; however, upon research I discovered saw palmetto is rich in fatty acids, helps tremendously with hormonal imbalances and is great for hair loss. Plus it helps with both urinary and reproductive issues in addition to what it does for men. So far I enjoy this supplement and appreciate the amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in it. *I received this product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*

SoonerMan28's Rating

Great product and great profile. If you are looking for a multi-vitamin that has everything you need at a reasonable price, then this is it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to add a multi to their stack.

Poppers33's Rating

This is a great product for the price. One part that I feel is very appealing for me at least is the added Amino support. Overall it is a great product and the pills are a reasonable size.

Ronndillenbeck's Rating

Still alittle skeptical on this one

munemanwaar's Rating

I LOVE IT..................................................................................................................

WillGoss12's Rating

WillGoss12 did not leave a written review for this product.

g3ohss's Rating

I've been taking my vitamins for about three days now and helps keep me energized throughout the day. My wife started taking em as well. Love it no flavor but has flavor IDk how to explain it. You can't taste them going down but they taste good lol I guess.

mshaneflores's Rating

First time using Multi Vitamins from muscletech. Just started with my first serving today. Im looking forward to seeing the results in the coming weeks.

rnkyper's Rating

rnkyper did not leave a written review for this product.

SeriousAthlete's Rating