MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine Reviews

5000mg of Creatine to Support Lean Muscle and Increase Strength*

beatyrachi's Rating

This creatine helps keep packed muscle after working out.

Leonardrichi's Rating
Unflavored

its mix so good and its work.I use this just 1 scoop daily. and this is my first creatine. I am not a fan of creatine.it's not bad product and price is just so good. it is not feel me any bad thing after taking this.

Ironcobb's Rating

This product is AWESOME! It's such a super fine powder that it literally melts into your water/shake/whatever you put it into. I have tried others that end up grainy or gritty. This product is worth the money and is of high quality! I recommend it!

ATOC's Rating

This creatine is high quality. This has help me put on on more weight and has help speed up my recovery time. Has also boosted my strength in a short period of time.

Bobby91k's Rating
Unflavored

One of my favorite creatine products to use. This product really helped me during my bulking periods because it really gave me that extra boost of energy to push out 2-3 more reps when I normally wouldn't be able to do without it. This product also really helped me gain size, after about 5 days of using it I noticed my size was increasing and the only thing I changed in my routines was the addition of this product. I would highly recommend this product to people who are looking to bulk and either have never tried creatine before or those who have tried creatine before because this product is great for beginners and people who have been working out for a while now.

ah66151's Rating
Unflavored

i felt the difference in strength after using it, just 4 days ago . thanks MuscleTech for this product .

lordrhonan's Rating
Unflavored

Been using it for a few weeks and I feel great overall. I mix it in with my pre workout to feel that energy boost to push myself as hard as I can. Just wish it tasted better.

Jamesweare's Rating

I have been taking this for 2 weeks now and its working! Love it

bone4lyf's Rating

Until two cycles ago, my body was creatine-naive, and after using it, I've been very satisfied with the muscle gains that I've experienced -- especially those in the upper body. After trying MuscleTech's Cell Tech, I was interested in finding a creatine source that had less carbohydrates. Platinum Creatine is the rare case of simple no-frills supplement that cannot be improved upon. It is pure creatine powder. As recommended, I take one dose in the morning and one after a workout. Personally, I mixed with NitroTech Ripped protein powder so that I have a double-dose of muscle-building ingredients post-workout and in the morning. When I'm having trouble getting through a routine, I still opt for Cell Tech, which has the carbohydrate-boosting power to power through. For me, Platinum Creatine is more for recovery building. The price for this premium product is incredible. Well worth the purchase; highly recommend. Taste rating: N/A, as this is truly an unflavored product. Mixes very well.

dixonmouths's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is great when mixed with other supplements such as protein or aminos. Don't even taste it. Have been using this for a few weeks now and I notice the increase in strength

seahawks55's Rating
Unflavored

Works well, no stomach upset. I am not a big fan of the taste, but if you include in flavoted aminos or pre-workout, it is not as noticeable.

brandonnphan's Rating
Unflavored

Product is great! Been seeing great improvements in less then a week. Unflavored is disgusting though. It taste like pure bitter death. Bt other then the taste, the product is great

Kgkader's Rating
Unflavored

The MuscleTech Platinum Creatine was the first of its kind that I have ever tried and I am glad I did. The gains that I have seen are impressive to say the least. I was looking to increase some mass but most of all add enough to work on the muscle definition. Impressed is all I can say. I wish I had done a before and after because I myself wouldn't believe it had it not been me. Just doing my normal workouts, 6 days a week, I have increased my muscles and can really see it in my presses and lifts. Don't take my word for it, grab yourself some Platinum Creatine and impress yourself! Also there is no flavor so add this to your favorite workout beverage!

KayRae96's Rating

I've always taken creatine after my workouts, but this creatine stands out because of the flavor. I use to buy non flavored and throw it in with my BCAAS and now I can enjoy it on its own after a workout. Love it!

Jaycunha's Rating
Unflavored

pretty good creatine, i take it right after my workout. not only does it taste delicious, but i notice bigger and better results and the size i have put on in little amount of time. highly recommend to anyone and everyone .

dairykowp8's Rating

This has helped with strength and recovery. Muscletech always a quality product!!

jeffkwas's Rating
Unflavored

This is good creatine. I went off for three days felt the difference. Lost a little fullness also. The unflavored in fact is flavorless and dissolved well Good stuff!

Ekiziah2100's Rating

This creatine is an extremely great deal. Just a little background on me. I am cutting and on a strict diet. The changes that I have seen, so far are my muscles are staying much more full and my strength has slightly increased even while cutting which is amazing. Just throw a scoop in pre workout and post workout. Mixes extremely well and no taste.

IsThatIsaac88's Rating

I've been throwing a scoop of this bad boy into 2 scoops of my MT whey gold 😂😂😂 twice a day, everyday! Arms are tight and I'm getting all the creatine I need! It's been working super nice. Gainz are coming along and I'm tight as a tiger. Come on, now. It gets no better than this! 10/10

cbrans16's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, put on 10 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks. Highly recommend!!