MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine Reviews

5000mg of Creatine to Support Lean Muscle and Increase Strength*

simonaoun's Rating
Unflavored

It's great and also I ordered it Sunday and it came within 2 days which made me happy! Love it

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

Fisherbd's Rating

This product has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Amazing muscle stamina and strength builder while being at an amazing affordable price.

Daltonj1229's Rating

I love this creatine. Unflavored is the best way to go, you can mix with pre workouts or afterworkouts and you cant even taste the creatine in there. Mixes very well and it does what it is suppose to, progressively started upping weight at the gym after starting this product. Good overall product

Calyptic's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with everything. I like that it's unflavored so you can mix it with your protein, pre-workout, and throw it in smoothies. Quality creatine!

vrock18's Rating
Unflavored

this product is personally my favorite out there, I have recommended It to multiple people

skinkriss's Rating

Great product . Allways when ive used give me power kik after feew weeks.10/10

bseigal1's Rating

Everyone under the sun makes creatine, but MuscleTech's products are always of the highest quality. This is simple unflavored protein that mixes well with any drink. It does take a few minutes for it to dissolve but again, its tasteless even in water.

AHerrera50's Rating
Unflavored

I highly recommend this product to anyone trying to increase strength or size, creatine monohydrate has been highly researched and proven to be safe. Creatine is an essential and Muscletech provides it a cheap rate compared to many of its competitors while also maintaining the highest quality. I gave it a neutral taste rating since it is unflavored, it doesn't taste bad but at the same time it has no taste whatsoever for me to recommend it to anyone else on that basis.

LSMlift's Rating
Unflavored

I think this is a great creatine. I prefer tasteless creatines so that I can mix them into my post workout shake. I definitely noticed an increase in my strength training since I started using this product.

deemcadoo's Rating
Unflavored

Muscletech Platinum Creatine is an easy to mix & great tasting Creatine. I have been mixing this into my post-workout protein shake and it is tasteless. Definitely starting to notice an increase in my recovery time and increase in strength. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to try an creatine.

turner0789's Rating

Like most Muscle Tech products, this one also meets my expectations and I am very pleased with the results so far. The powder mixes well into post workout shakes and is tasteless. If your in the market for a new creatine, then this one is for you.

dwhoops's Rating

Not looking to gain much weight but looking to add some muscle mass. I've had this for a couple weeks. Easy to mix into any liquid. At times it settles at the bottom but quickly redistributes. If you're looking for a good affordable product, this is great.

zave47's Rating

Great product! Noticed increase in strength and recovery

Eluna456's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine is great addition to my supplement stack it helps with my overall strength I've been going up in weight on my lifts continually over the few weeks that I've been taking it. I recommend this product if you are looking for a high quality creatine supplement. You can never go wrong when buying a supplement from muscletech!

Krislynott's Rating
Unflavored

Average product, nothing special. Didn't notice a whole lot of strengh gain except for being able to do one more rep at 90% of my goal weight for squat. I gained 5 pounds from this (water weight) which isn't terrible. There are defiantly better creatine products out there but this isn't too bad given the price. It mixes pretty good with water and isn't too chalky.

walterw7's Rating
Unflavored

This is a nice creatine monohydrate that I enjoyed being able to add my own flavor to and it mixed very well with little to no grittiness like I've experience with others. This is a basic staple for any stack to have and I've noticed more endurance during my workout while using this. Overall I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Seaxwulf's Rating

What can I say about Creatine that hasn't been said before? It makes hypertrophic training better, it aids recovery and assists brain function and focus. Good stuff. I normally buy the flavoured stuff. I admit it: I like foofy flavours for my supplements. However! This is still a winner! It is a relatively flavourless supplement, I mix it with my "proatmeal" in the morning. One scoop protein, one creatine, one protein, one oats. I would avoid putting the creatine in first when you mix, simply because when I did, the creatine clotted at the bottom of the cup. That said, the flavour is unobtrusive when mixed. It gives you the freedom to add it as you like. As with oats. It's a good product.

wnrlvr's Rating

I have used this for 3 weeks now, and am looking to build muscle only and not gain weight. Mixes easy with just about anything, and can't taste it. No stomach issues like experienced with other creatine; will keep using it and worth the money. Slight gains so far,...

tskains2's Rating

Same as all creatine as far as I'm concerned. Does everything it is meant to do.