MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Chocolate
1-20 of 2,394 Reviews

booneboy1995's Rating
Strawberry

I was so excited to try this out. Unfortunately, this is one of the worst tasting protein shakes I have EVER had. Not only does it taste bad, but the texture of it is horrible. I do not recommend. I will definitely be going back to combat powder by musclepharm.

nmgood's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Worst tasting protien powder I've ever had. I got this on sale and thought it was a great steal. I couldn't get past the aweful taste. I used this prodcut around 10 times out of the giant tub I bought, what a waste of money. Steer clear of this. Muscletechs other protien isn't bad but this blend is terrible.

ACorrip's Rating

I've been using Phase8 since the 12 week challenge in January. I love that I'm getting an sustained source of protein for and entire day. I still follow the program to this day, and I'm currently at lean and muscular 183lbs. I always have a shake in the morning. Before I hit the gym a mix a 1/2 scoop of Casein with a 1/2 scoop of Phase 8. My post workout is a full scoop of each.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jdt76's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This protein is the best tasting protein you can get, and even better with milk. This stuff is so filling with 2 scoops you won't be hungry for a while. The macros are a good ratios for anytime in the day. I take a scoop in the morning, night and 2 scoops post workout. Hopefully there's another good deal for this soon.

gioiobari's Rating

gioiobari did not leave a written review for this product.

1public's Rating

Best taste. I would normally take 2 servings in a day with milk, so the shakes alone gives me 70 grams of protein, that's 14 grams above the recommended daily intake of protein. it normally takes me 4-5 days to fully heal after a workout. but I decided to take 4 servings on the day of my workout to get 1g of protein per lb of my body weight and I fully healed in 2 days. Recovery time is key for me.

rydocan's Rating
Vanilla

rydocan did not leave a written review for this product.

Theoz1234's Rating
Vanilla

For you people using this product and only commenting about the flavor, you should really be more aware and take a look at the ingredients on your supplements before you purchase them.

Saufi360's Rating
Milk Chocolate

it great and i love it... but had one question to ask.. can i take Nitrotech after my workout on morning n on my lunch i take Phase8 it will be ok?

chavostrong's Rating

Been using the product, for almost a year now, and grown aware of the whole glycerin, and other ingredientss.... But for takiGains- about yr. I still getting awesome results from phase 8. Mixability- good thick, and some what filling, sticks to cup after 6sec if not shucken right away. Taste- excellent, not skimpy on lavour but peanut butter chocolate got weak tasting after a month. Good quantity for price when on sale or Buy one get one 50% off. Solid gains, can not workout for 2-4 days and my muscles do not get that weak feeling I used to get. which is my big issue I have. Gains- strength increases, mass not much but have gained weight, aswell as loving the definition lean muscle mass. Overall I still enjoy this product

pittpenguin89's Rating

THIS IS A RIP OFF WITH THE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN, BUYERS BE AWARE. I am very disappointed with Muscletech ripping off customers and creating a huge hype about this protein. I used this product for couple of days before finding out its spiked with taurine and glycine which are cheap amino acids. Companies use these aminos to "spike" the protein content which is measured by nitrogen test. PEOPLE BE AWARE YOU ARE NOT GETTING 26g of PROTEIN..there are added aminos like glycine and taurine so the company can save up on costs (whey and casein are much more expensive than these aminos). Muscletech with Phase8 rips off its customers. Since Muscletech doesn't state how much of actual whey and casein there is, you might be getting 15g of taurine and glycine, and only 11g of actual whey and casein for example. No transparency whatsoever. They don't even say the ratio of whey and casein so you might be getting 99% of cheaper ingredient and 1% of more expensive ingredient. Muscletech be ashamed of what you market and sell to people

Mauro966's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Good product I would take it after my workout and it would fill me up for about 5 hours good price for buy one 2nd half recomend this and nitro tech

cglee09's Rating

Best protein flavor. This mixes easily, and is easy on the stomach. I've been using this consistently since breaking my right knee, and I've seen a quick resurgence in lost muscle mass. Granted I am still recovering, but I saw my weight drop from 210 lbs at the time of injury to 190 lbs. Im currently 203 and working to get back to my 210 lbs self.

arieldavis's Rating

I really enjoyed trying this product from MuscleTech. I was quite surprised at the great taste and low nutritional facts. This is a great protein to take before bed because its a slow digestive protein, Casein. I really like the profil, which is low calorie, but tastes great. The protein can be made thicker with almond milk, if you're cutting which tastes even better. Give it a try, especially when the BOGO's are going on! I prefer the Peanut Butter flavor and Milk Chocolate flavors, which are true to taste, in my opinion. The Strawberry and Vanilla taste good, but I think the flavors taste better in cold water. The Cookies and Cream wasn't my favorite, just because I am not a fan of the flavor, but it's one of the better ones I've tried.

TanT7's Rating
Vanilla

Hi Firstly never understood why many reviewers only comment on the taste and texture when the main goal is to see results. This product if I might be honest is not the easier to digest and drink due to the thcikness that resembles a case-in. However, I notice when I put in the work in the gym I see substantial gains on my bench and thickness. Naturally my body is lean resembling a soccer player, but this product has helped me put on strict lean mass muscle and I definitely see results. Either I have been in he gym lifting like a mad man or this product is solid. Jon jones bones takes it and he seemed fitter than the competition. Also, I took this product before gym and it gives you a pump before the pump if you understand my slang. This product has a different output compared to muscle pharm. muscle pharm makes me put on solid muscle while still making me lean but phase 8 I feel gains in strength and quite cleaner gain in mass if that makes sense. Finally, the only downside about this product for me was I had to take it early in the day because if I take it 5pm or later there goes my sleep for the rest of the night. This product seriously is in you for 8 hours and kept me up all night first few weeks but still I'll be getting another tub after my muscle pharm combat Hope this helps, Cheers

njoossens's Rating
White Chocolate

Both taste pretty good. Was happy with both and was a cheap price. After noticing it had 26 grams vs the 20-25 grams for a typical scoop I looked into it and found them to be taurine spiking. Not sure to what amount, but know you are not getting the protein you think you are paying for. Might be better than the obvious rip off ones like Body Fortress, but I would stear clear and get something you know what its true numbers are.

72mazz's Rating

Great taste, mixes up nice and thick and the mix of casein and whey keeps me full so it's great as a meal replacement. The chocolate is the best I've tried. It's got the best flavor, texture and isn't too powdery. The Cookies and Cream is awesome too, just a little powdery when you poor it into your shaker you'll get some "smoke". The white chocolate tastes okay, but is waayy powdery...putting a scoop in your shaker looks like Lebron doing his pre-game powder ritual.

tostjames's Rating
Vanilla

tostjames did not leave a written review for this product.

Nicholass1's Rating
Chocolate

Received a sample a while ago and one thing really surprised me about this product is... THE TASTE... one of the best tasting protein ive ever tried. Great time release protein; it keeps your muscles fed for 8 hours. Also sa good ratio of protein/scoop. Would def. consider buying in the future.

1-20 of 2,394 Reviews