MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Strawberry
1-20 of 2,856 Reviews

gumarelo888's Rating
Milk Chocolate

gumarelo888 did not leave a written review for this product.

jantky's Rating
Vanilla

This protein is the BOMB !

_Hitman_'s Rating
Cookies and Cream

Amazing Flavor,Dont Taste Like Regular Protein.Recomended!

cbyerlee's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I ordered 2 2lb tubs; Peanut Butter Chocolate and Cookies and Cream. I first had CnC and used 10 oz of water with a scoop and it came out to a decent consistency. The flavor was alright, but not spot on. I had the PBC a few hours later but didn't meausre the water. it was super thick and tasted horrible. It almost tasted like I put Macca Powder in it. I added more water and it became more barable, but it wasn't good. I got this product for 2 reasons: 1. It is as BOGO at the time, and 2. It was a protein blend. I will not be ordering this again even if it is a BOGO

onecrazykevin's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I usually buy gold standard on performance protein, but this tastes better and I see the difference in terms of quality of protein.

canucpoon's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Great to find a sustained protein release product that comes with digestive enzymes. I am lactose intolerant. This is pretty much what I need before bed!

Getbig831's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Awesome protein. Your getting 26 grams of high quality protein from 6 different sources. These proteins digest at different rates, putting your body in the perfect state for growth and recovery. The addition of Digestive Enzymes are great and will help you to properly digest this protein, without leaving you bloated or with an upset stomach like other proteins id have in the past.As soon as I ripped open the sealing on this tub, my senses were delighted. I mixed it up with about 12 oz of milk and man it was good. It had the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too thin. It was creamy, bubbling, chocolatey and delicious. I found myself licking the cap of my blender bottle to get the last drop it was that good. It actually tasted like a shake, rather than water with chocolate powder in it. With 12 ounces of liquid, it mixed in very nicely, just a few shakes in a blender bottle and it was pretty much all dissolved.

jaimeacker's Rating
Milk Chocolate

jaimeacker did not leave a written review for this product.

tardisbabe81's Rating
White Chocolate

I have had a few Whey proteins that are a little harsh on my stomach but not this one. I like the fact that its a slow digesting protein so I can take it at night before bed. I LOVE the peanut butter-chocolate flavor. I mix it with skim milk and it tastes just like Reese's Puffs!! Definitely will buy again!!

DrDarian's Rating
Vanilla

This protein powder mixes better than most others I have tried. I got two different flavors and both tasted amazing.

rickywhittle's Rating
Cookies and Cream

wasn't too happy with this product at all, nothing was pleasing about it

Drexller24's Rating
White Chocolate

I am pretty disappointed with this product. I bought 3(+3 BOGO in 2lbs). blindfolded by its price and some of the reviews. I didn't read 100% of the product. It's spiked... Taste is okay but too chalky. Its like everytime you tryna scoop and putting it in your blender or shaker, there is a powder explosion. Come on MUSCLE TECH, y'all better than this.

Kingraj23's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tasted decent with bananas. I think it's spiked from looking at the ingredients..

GRIMM1978's Rating
White Chocolate

I bought these from m and s buy one get one. Mixes well in milk, water, or almond milk. Is a very good quality protein but it definately isn't my favorite flavors. When they were both half full I mixed them together because it really didn't matter because they're both sickening sweet. I definately like the effects of this proteins even though I don't care for the flavors. It's definately not undrinkable and its a great before bed protein. I bought it again buy one get one but I went with chocolate and vanilla this time. I used muscle techs cell tech, anabolic halo, and phase 8 along with a standard whey protein.(ON 100% whey, twinlab whey, body fortress Wallyworld whey, and now total protein cutler nutrition.) two scoops standard whey upon awaking, preworkout, cell tech during workout, standard protein with anabolic halo post workout, and scoop phase 8 at bed and put 10 lbs on in 3 months of lean gains.

davit88's Rating
Cookies and Cream

davit88 did not leave a written review for this product.

germanrusev's Rating
Strawberry
Milk Chocolate

germanrusev did not leave a written review for this product.

mrdead's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

A very easy mixing protein with a spot-on flavor! Neither the chocolate or the peanut butter overpowered each other. Also no digestive issues with it either! I personally found it to be better with milk, than water, but that is my own personal preference.

noor93's Rating

Great product. Milk chocolate was the best one i tasted. If your going to buy this protein, avoid Strawberry. Strawberry tasted more like bubble gum, the most disgusting flavor i ever had. i had to force it down my throat. But other then that the rest of the flavors are great.

StanTheRipper's Rating
Milk Chocolate

StanTheRipper did not leave a written review for this product.

bensanchez30's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I take before bed to prevent that middle of the night stomach rumble and snack. And as my mid day snack to keep full. Wonderful

1-20 of 2,856 Reviews