MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

White Chocolate
Vanilla
1-20 of 2,156 Reviews

ShynDaShu's Rating

I've had different whey proteins before, from ON's Gold Standard to the off-the-shelf at Wal-Mart Muscle Milk. This is by far the best tasting and most effective protein I've taken. I go to the gym at night and being able to have a slow digesting protein and fast absorbing whey in one is perfect for me. I also use it as in between meals (1 scoop) and it helps keep my metabolism up throughout the day. The flavors on all are top notch and I'm not much of a strawberry person myself so giving it a 9 is probably unfair as my brother LOVES the strawberry especially after blending it with a banana. I didn't get this off a free trial so I took a gamble at trying this when it first came out and I've been hooked ever since. I just got another 4 lb tub of Cookies and Cream and it won't be my last!

coconutgirl14's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tastes amazing! I got this as a free sample from Muscle Tech, perfect blend of casein and whey for bed time protein after a hard workout. I will be buying more of this good stuff!

nkind's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I received a sample of this product via the MuscleTech Field Tester Program. I tried the milk chocolate, it tasted good. However, I would prefer cookies n cream over it. The protein overall worked well for me. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Dennis1212's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have tried many protein powders and none taste as good as this one. That is excellent considering there aren't any sugars in it or fillers. I received this product as a sample for free and have been using it for a couple weeks and I feel like I have already gained more muscle mass. I am very satisfied with phase 8, and I look forward to continued use.

klutch15's Rating

Good stuff

hooknram's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I received this product as a sample as part of the Muscle Tech Field Test Team. The taste was great and was impressed by the amount of protein with such a small packet. While using the product I felt no bloating, which was great. The BCAA's with in the packet was definitely a plus.

Stephanie12345's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I received this protein powder in chocolate flavor as a free sample, and boy can I tell you that it tastes delicious. I love the aspect that it has a blend of different proteins, and it has the capability to slowly release the protein. I love the chocolate flavor. Other protein powders I have tried leave a chalky taste in my mouth after I drink it, and this is the first one that I have tried that does not leave an after taste. I am very impressed with this product!

Lfisher91's Rating
Vanilla

Phase 8 is my favorite protein powder shake of all time. The taste is delicious and I love how it combines so many different kinds of proteins, including slow release. I used to love vanilla flavor, and now I am hooked on the Chocolate peanut butter and the regular chocolate. I work out after work at night, and drink this before I go to bed and it works wonders in my sleep. All of my friends are addicted to this now too :)

machadoj52's Rating
Chocolate

I received this product as a free sample. I must say that it had great taste and was filling. I used protein shake as a snack and it did a great job. I was not able to take it long enough to see a difference as far as how it impacted my body, but it is a quality protein from my experience with others. Will definitely consider when refilling my stack.

Undertaker09's Rating
White Chocolate

Really good product! recommend it to anyone who is trying to gain lean muscle. Tastes really good, mixes well, and the price is not as high as other products are. Been getting reall good results. I will continue ordering and using muscletech phase 8 for a while!

booneman77's Rating
Cookies and Cream

One of the best slow release blends out there. The flavors are incredible and they can be mixed with literally a gallon of water and still be delicious.

AJYoung45's Rating
Chocolate

I received this product for a field test and I absolutely loved it! The taste was superior to most other proteins I have tasted. I also loved how the protein incorporated BCAA's because I feel they are very important in protein powders. I got the chocolate flavor and it tasted amazing, not to mention it's easy to mix in water with no clumps. I would recommend this protein.

firefitrookie's Rating
Chocolate

I received this as a sample to try out and its hands down the best tasting sustained release protein I've had. The ingredient profile is what I want in my shake before bed. I find I don't wake up hungry as usual when I take this.

pdloshek's Rating
Chocolate

Good protein powder very sweet only mix with water otherwise can sickening

nadimafarah1's Rating

Got this as a free sample and i must say I'm impressed. Im not really a fan of chocolate protein but this made me want more! And it wasn't too thick which is always a good thing.

msanta88's Rating

This protein tastes great! Easy to mix and great post workout!

Milone79's Rating

Great tasting protein that mixes with ease....totally love Phase* and will be using it throughout the rest of my offseason prep for next contest.

dpernick's Rating

I honestly don't believe half the reviews for this product. Picked this up as a b1g1 deal a few months ago, and I regret doing so. Couldn't even finish 2 of the tubs, and went back to ON Gold Standard. All 4 of the flavors I tried were fairly gross. The peanut butter chocolate was drinkable, but not good by any means. White chocolate tastes like chalky vomit. None of them mixed well and were extremely chalky, even with extra water. Not sure if this worked better than any other protein i've used in the past, but the taste and mix ability issues outweigh that. Not to the mention that fact that the powder sticks to the inside of the container…something i've never seen in a tub before. Wouldn't recommend.

RobLight's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I was in need of a new protein blend and I was lucky enough to receive a few free samples of Phase 8 from Muscletech. I have to say I was impressed. The flavour was great, Muscletech has some great cooks in the kitchen lately. Mixability wise.. it took some work to mix it with milk but easily with water... not bad for a product as loaded as this. Overall I loved it and it was worth a little extra stirring. Will definitely be buying in the future!

v1t3k's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

One of the best flavors !!! Excellent protein to take post workout, between meals, before bed. Mixes easily, very smooth, a pleasure to drink :)

1-20 of 2,156 Reviews