MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

White Chocolate
1-20 of 2,402 Reviews

fourthvictor's Rating
Strawberry

fourthvictor did not leave a written review for this product.

Alokaili's Rating

Best teasting protein ever specially the vanilla and chocolate good price too

giuseppeoro's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Ottima proteine a più stadi di assorbimento, gusto buono..ottimaaa

vivtheraiden's Rating
Milk Chocolate

vivtheraiden did not leave a written review for this product.

anky2711's Rating

hi guys... i have been using this product quite a time now... i love the strawberry flavor and do not wana switch my protien. my concern is wheater this product will work with a fat burner (grenade thermo detonator) or not. as it may slow down the metabolism increased by grenade. correct me if i am wrong. and advice. thanks.

• sceet1
sceet1's Rating

I have tried several different Protein powders over the years, and have found this to be both the most taste satisfying, but best all around value.. EXCELLENT!!!

Pipespap's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Terrible taste and smell!!!

intruso's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

The taste is excelent but let's look on what really, really matters: nutritional info! 1 scoop = 40 grams = 26 grams of protein. So....65% protein. The other 35% are? Again...Muscletech managed to cheat me. 1st they compare Phase8 with nonsense products, then..only 26gr of protein in a 40 gr scoop? What the hell is the rest? Sugars? Ash? Fat?

jestrada19's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

jestrada19 did not leave a written review for this product.

brazilianbadboy's Rating
White Chocolate

First thing that comes to mind first about it. VERY TASTY! With water its nice.. With skim milk is much much better. But when I'm trying to lose some weight I try to not drink as much milk. But what I did most of the time was drink one day with water and another with skim milk. Never had any resides on bottom, sides or clumps. Recovery was pretty good, first week I was sore as hell but that is normal when I do an exercise I haven't done in a while but after that first week I was a bit sore the next day, sometimes I was still pumped. I'm used to drinking my bcaa during my workouts, I can't drink just water anymore, idk turned into a habit already but with Phase 8 you don't even need a bcaa shake because Phase 8 already has 4.6 grams with each scoop. Also got 2.2 grams of glutamine. I don't bother buying glutamine anymore because I feel no difference but when I see that a protein supplement has it I'm happy, I save money from not buying it. I was drinking Phase post workout but I had it also before bed since its an 8 hour protein feeding supplement, which was kind of a problem. Kind of a problem because the 2lb bottle only has 22 servings, if you drink Phase 8 twice a day it will not last you a long time. That is the only CON about Phase 8, but its always on sale.

garrettlender's Rating

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

nmgood's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Worst tasting protien powder I've ever had. I got this on sale and thought it was a great steal. I couldn't get past the aweful taste. I used this prodcut around 10 times out of the giant tub I bought, what a waste of money. Steer clear of this. Muscletechs other protien isn't bad but this blend is terrible.

ACorrip's Rating

I've been using Phase8 since the 12 week challenge in January. I love that I'm getting an sustained source of protein for and entire day. I still follow the program to this day, and I'm currently at lean and muscular 183lbs. I always have a shake in the morning. Before I hit the gym a mix a 1/2 scoop of Casein with a 1/2 scoop of Phase 8. My post workout is a full scoop of each.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jdt76's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This protein is the best tasting protein you can get, and even better with milk. This stuff is so filling with 2 scoops you won't be hungry for a while. The macros are a good ratios for anytime in the day. I take a scoop in the morning, night and 2 scoops post workout. Hopefully there's another good deal for this soon.

gioiobari's Rating

gioiobari did not leave a written review for this product.

1public's Rating

Best taste. I would normally take 2 servings in a day with milk, so the shakes alone gives me 70 grams of protein, that's 14 grams above the recommended daily intake of protein. it normally takes me 4-5 days to fully heal after a workout. but I decided to take 4 servings on the day of my workout to get 1g of protein per lb of my body weight and I fully healed in 2 days. Recovery time is key for me.

rydocan's Rating
Vanilla

rydocan did not leave a written review for this product.

Theoz1234's Rating
Vanilla

For you people using this product and only commenting about the flavor, you should really be more aware and take a look at the ingredients on your supplements before you purchase them.

Saufi360's Rating
Milk Chocolate

it great and i love it... but had one question to ask.. can i take Nitrotech after my workout on morning n on my lunch i take Phase8 it will be ok?

1-20 of 2,402 Reviews