MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

Strawberry
Milk Chocolate
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
1-20 of 2,872 Reviews

isifer's Rating
Vanilla

Quite nice. Very, very smooth. Has a bit of an odd smoothness to it almost, like they added baking soda or something (those of you who cook would know). Goes well in smoothies because of its blendability. Is very neutral when mixed with things. Would go great with many recipes/combinations. I like adding it to smoothies with peanut butter. Tastes a lot like BPi Vanilla Caramel but without the caramel.

Getbig831's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Awesome protein. Your getting 26 grams of high quality protein from 6 different sources. These proteins digest at different rates, putting your body in the perfect state for growth and recovery. The addition of Digestive Enzymes are great and will help you to properly digest this protein, without leaving you bloated or with an upset stomach like other proteins id have in the past.As soon as I ripped open the sealing on this tub, my senses were delighted. I mixed it up with about 12 oz of milk and man it was good. It had the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too thin. It was creamy, bubbling, chocolatey and delicious. I found myself licking the cap of my blender bottle to get the last drop it was that good. It actually tasted like a shake, rather than water with chocolate powder in it. With 12 ounces of liquid, it mixed in very nicely, just a few shakes in a blender bottle and it was pretty much all dissolved.

Stehv's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Phase8 was one of the first protein powders I had heard about when I first started working out. It's a great blend with 6 different milk proteins which is really convenient since its sustained release formula allows you to drink it pretty much anytime you want! Compared to some of the other protein I've tried, Phase8 doesn't mix as well. However, it has a pretty good taste, regardless of whether you use milk or water. The only downside is that it makes me incredibly gassy, which hasn't happened as often with other protein blends. However, you should definitely try it if you haven't already, it's a wonderful protein blend.

absolutone's Rating
Vanilla

I was a huge muscletech fan when it came to their products until I bought my first Phase8 multi phase 8-hour Protein. I bought this 2 weeks ago from bodybuilding.com because of the BOGO deal for 2lbs of vanilla whey. I did some light research on this product, read some customer's review and the taste ratings. On bodybuilding.com the vanilla was rated a 9.0 thinking it must be pretty great. The nutritional listing, listed 0g of sugar (I should have known) thinking this vanilla flavor was going to taste like vanilla. To be honest it taste like liquid sugar. No vanilla aroma what so ever, didn't come close to vanilla taste. Straight sugar! On the ingredients MALTODEXTRIN is used to substitute their "0g Sugar". Warning: SUGAR HIGH

Ophir's Rating

Bought both milk chocolate & peanut butter chocolate, as it was in a discount, and was surprised to discover the worse protein powder i've ever bought. It tastes awful (both tastes), it mixes bad (don't even expect it to mix with milk), it is very powdery to a degree that it always makes a mess when you try to get a scoop out, and after it eventually mixes there are always all kinds of weird small chunks in it that don't mix. Never said this on a protein powder, or any product for that matter: STAY AWAY!

sethhight's Rating

I'm new to the buying supplements things. I bought 6 tubs of this junk before I learned about nitrogen spiking. Now that I know, I'll never buy this again. It's too bad such a large company would cheat it's customers.

oldaaron26's Rating
Vanilla

Best Whey to cook with and drink. For a treat blend with Silk Cashew milk and ice, under 200 calories and super delious!

gosseline8's Rating

this is not the fist time i order this product, this is a great protein, it is also really good at making a machine available to use as it makes you very gassy! but if you can deal with bad gas id say its a good product.

topher331's Rating

have not tried many protein powders yet, however i quit enjoy this one.. i like the fact that it is a blended protein. it mixes well with water.. the tast profile is VERY peanut buttery.. not so much chocolate, also i find it fairly thick tasting..

uptownsboy98's Rating

Great product, tastes amazing too! Even better when they are on 2 for 1 sale!

cbr600319's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I won't order Muscle Tech Phase8 Milk Chocolate protein powder again, taste is horrible ! There are many other brands out there that taste so much better, glad I only have 2lbs of this to go through.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Guys i'm confused what should i buy the nitrotech or phas8 and i didnt tried any of them before so please assist me of you can

SebbySosa's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Received this as being part of the MuscleTech Test Team and I have to admit, this stuff is pure gold! Not only is the taste amazing, but it tastes sooo creamy and delicious and tastes like Nesquick. Love that it contains BCAA's as well as Glutamine! Will continue using Muscletech products and tell others about their products! :)

sag5314's Rating
White Chocolate

Pros: mixes well. Tastes good. Cons: taurine and glycine in the ingredient label.

obertan26's Rating
White Chocolate

obertan26 did not leave a written review for this product.

moe2395's Rating

This is my third review of this product. Before Phase 8 I experimented with ON Gold Standard, MP Combat Powder which were all good don't get me wrong but Phase 8 in terms of flavour, mixing ability and results takes the throne. i'm on my 10th tub and I don't plan on switching anytime soon, well unless i decide to experiment with other Muscle Tech protein supplements which i'm sure is just as good if not better than Phase 8. Thanks to BB.com sales Phase 8 is extremely affordable especially when the BOGO deal is up, fast shipping and great customer service. So the bottom line is yes, i would recommend this product to friends, family and new buyers looking to find a great protein supplement for a great price.

• mst826
mst826's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

mst826 did not leave a written review for this product.

kashkhanm3's Rating
Cookies and Cream

kashkhanm3 did not leave a written review for this product.

STStom's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great mix/blended protein. Tasty and seems to contain all the stuff I need without much of the crap I don't. With the deals BB.com do, you'd definitely be doing well investing with this product. The smaller tubs, when spent and cleaned out, work great for transporting your daily and emergency protein bumps!

casperyaj1's Rating
Milk Chocolate

just got this product, didnt really like the taste..very thick mixing with water just dosent suit me i guess, i perfer musclepharm..taste way better, other then taste i belive this is a great product

1-20 of 2,872 Reviews