MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 2,892 Reviews

helljayrome's Rating
Milk Chocolate

helljayrome did not leave a written review for this product.

ssjones0420's Rating
Cookies and Cream

MuscleTech did an outstanding job with the flavoring of this protein powder. It was sweet and appetizing to fulfill those cravings will being a clean and healthy addition to my diet. The flavor reminded me of ice cream with its sweet aroma and taste. It blended very easily and was a quick boost of protein to my daily intake. The price of this protein is very affordable for its quality and I would definitely recommend giving it a try. *Update - Bought a tub of the Cookies and Cream flavor and it was a little too chalky for my pleasing. No matter how much water I mixed it with it still remained powdery, but on the plus side it filled me up and suppressed my hunger.

mcpeak15's Rating

This product is great - mix it with milk and peanut butter and it'll taste fantastic and you'll have an even better bed time snack. Can not speak any more highly of this product. Would recommend to anyone use milk when you can tho instead of water.

Corlando8907's Rating
Milk Chocolate

this protein is the best i keep ordering it time after time gives great resulta and great taste

scottasbill's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Loved it! It mixed super easy and the taste was just right.

jdeely41's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

This was a good product, not the best I've used but I bought it on a good deal. The flavor was a little off but still tasted good. This protein is very thick compared to ones I've used in the past, may want do add a little extra water or milk to it. Great for making protein pancakes.

AppleMacStud's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Absolutely the best protein supplement I have had so far. Because of how this has been formulated with both fast and slow proteins, I've noticed that during my workouts I don't get fatigued and the digestive enzymes seem to aid my stomach against irritation while working out. My muscles continue to get feed high quality protein for hours after my workout. The cookie's and cream flavor is good. It's a mild flavor and not too strong in taste. I'll definitely be sticking with this one.

JAHlift's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mixability is horrible, you need a shaker cup impossible with a glass and spoon

rsuarez626's Rating

Bought this along with other brand of proteins. I got 4 containers (BOGO offer). Lost one went through 1 and 1/2. Tossed out 1 and a 1/2. The mixability is poor (clumps yada yada), gained weight off of it, Protein ***** that come close to chemical warfare, bubble guts etc. Every time I cycled to another brand I felt better. Then there's the spiking... I would probably say this is the worst protein I've ever had so far. I'm hoping the other products I"ve gotten from muscletech are good. I've had them in the past and they were good.

Craig1127's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Very good product. I take it before bedtime and it does not make me fill bloated. I have only tried the cookies and cream yet. It tastes good and mixes well.

qtiam100's Rating

This protein is delicious! It really does taste like peanut butter, honestly one of my favorite tasting proteins. Also, it's delicious with water, milk is just over the top.

Pier0's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I tried this as a free sample from muscletech and love the taste. I took it right after my workout. It was smooth and wasn't chunky at all.

JaimieLeeFit's Rating

Best protein ever!

cruiser7's Rating
White Chocolate

This product is working great on my fitness level! i have noticed a big difference in muscle mass since using this product.

Gundy310's Rating

One of the best protein post workout powder's I've tried in a long time. I've been working out for 10 plus years and nothing beats this flavor and effectiveness. Also, the fact that its low in sugar and carbs only adds to the awesomeness of this protein. Mix with peanut butter and your favorite fruit at home and you'll have yourself a treat!

audioengin7's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is a good product. I have noticed an improvement in my results and when mixed with a small amount of water and thrown in the fridge, makes a delicious chocolate pudding like snack! The only thing i was not satisfied with was the price. I bought this as a BOGO and in my opinion it was worth it at that price for two. But, its a pretty good product and mixes great!

Oxenburg's Rating

I keep going back to using Phase 8 as a pre/post workout supp and as a general supp as I've seen good results taking this product. I prefer vanilla above all others. That being said I haven't tried the strawberry.

Thouse101st's Rating
Strawberry

went through 2 2 lbs jugs of this. very good protein after taking was not sore the next day.

kmiester's Rating
Vanilla

bought this for 80 dollars (cheapest one where i live) felt robbed when i opened the tub to find that it was less than half full, what a rip off! the taste is not good and it leaves a bitter after taste for good measure. wish i had never bought it.

suhe121's Rating

The best protein in the market. It works in a sense where you feel it mentally and physically. You don't get that bloated feeling with other protein or that nasty after nasty. This tastes good and is very reasonable compared to other brands out there. Is and will remain number 1 and I have tried 10 other brands to compare

1-20 of 2,892 Reviews