MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

Strawberry
7.9
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
Vanilla
1-20 of 2,845 Reviews

Slbrennan1026's Rating

I received both flavors as samples, and I am totally sold. Both flavors blend easily, which is huge for me, since I go everywhere with my shaker bottle. In terms of flavor, I prefer vanilla because it's a blank canvas. However, the milk chocolate blows away the other protein brands I've tried. The flavors are balanced with no aftertaste. I've used Phase 8 as a bridge between lunch and dinner and also as a recovery drink on my lifting days, and definitely experienced a faster recovery. It keeps me fuller, longer, which is awesome. I really appreciate that one scoop = 26g protein for 150 calories. That's one of the better ratios out there (the best I've seen being Muscletech's Six Star Whey Isolate line at 30g/130c). I would recommend either flavor to anyone looking to add a high-quality protein supplement to their lineup.

njiin12's Rating

Everyone saying the Peanut Butter Chocolate tasting like pb&j are 100% correct. It is like someone threw one in a blender...which could be a good thing or bad depending on what you're expecting. With that said overall this stuff is great. The biggest issue I've had in the past is the blending of protein and as long as you're throwing in 10-12 oz of water you're good. Anything less than that though and you do get the chalky "I think I'm dying because liquid shouldn't taste like sand" feeling. if you REALLY want something thick that isn't chalky trying 14 oz of milk and it is just like a warm milkshake.

ScoutHollister's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This Casein makes my stomach uneasy and tastes pretty bad. Does not taste like milk chocolate in my opinion. There also seems to be a lot of fillers in this product if you look at the ingredient list. I used Optimum Casein before this and the contrast in quality is obvious.

aguilla's Rating

I usually get Phase8 on sale, so the price is pretty good. I have been using different flavors of Phase8 for the better part of a year, and it isn't bad at all. It isn't the easiest on my stomach, but the taste, value and results have been satisfying.

Braedonrose99's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I use phase8 for protein in place of a straight whey protein. It seems to always be on promotion so it tends to have a grey price point. It tastes great and is very easy on the stomach. I've had all the flavours and they are all pretty good. Phase8 is my favourite protein and i've tried quite a few.

cwcmercer's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Tastes great and mixes instantly. Usually with milk proteins I need to mix it with plain yogurt so I can digest it but it digests without and problem. My first day on it. We'll see how it goes.

jaimefabara's Rating
Milk Chocolate

jaimefabara did not leave a written review for this product.

Divesh8919's Rating

Divesh8919 did not leave a written review for this product.

kenethleclair's Rating

I LOVE THE TASTE...LOVE THE 8 HOUR LOVE THE 8 HOUR AMINO TIME RELEASE..

ajjackson4010's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Taste is spot on and being able to take this protein anytime is a plus!! Gained a little bulk while taking product and for the price and sometimes buy one get one free deal.. Bang for buck cant beat it

kfisk's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Product tastes great...good calorie, protein, sugar ratio. 0 grams of sugar, 7 grams of carbs - perfect for a post workout meal

blokpost's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I'm not really a fan of multiblend proteins. I prefer straight whey protein and sometimes casein at night. Taste is really great. I love milk chocolate flavor, but the best one I've tried in this flavor was nitrotech. The shake is a bit thick (just as I like) and mixes very well.

elizabethemery's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Prepping for a competition and have been using this as a night time protein for about two weeks. I have the Chocolate flavor and it is much better than my last Casein. It's a little chalky, but no big deal. I would buy it again.

moe2395's Rating

moe2395 did not leave a written review for this product.

Blanca35's Rating

Blanca35 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ultimate86Man's Rating
White Chocolate

It's a dessert protein because it tastes like something you would eat for a dessert. I thought the cookies and creme was the best because it tasted like cookies and white chocolate no kidding. The actual white chocolate does sort of taste like it, but sometimes it tastes like cake batter, but either way it was great too. Now, the peanut butter chocolate one was my least favorite because it tastes nothing like that and literally tastes like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so if you like that flavor then pick it but don't expect to get chocolate peanut butter flavor. The protein all in all is literally a dessert protein it keeps you full and is a good choice.

hhsa2002's Rating
Milk Chocolate

hhsa2002 did not leave a written review for this product.

alyssad1989's Rating

I'm new to protein powder in general but did get a chance to try a few. By far the "MILK CHOCOLATE" flavor has been the best tasting protein I've ever came across. Will def buy this flavor again! One shake feels me full for quite some time.

calvinwright94's Rating
Cookies and Cream

This is my 4th 4.4 lb tub of this stuff. The cookies and cream was soo bad, hard to put down, doesn't mix well and just all around terrible. For overall muscle growth didn't really have any with this product. It's more for people who just do average light workouts, aren't looking for anything but just to maybe prevent muscle breakdown. I would highly advice against this product for anyone who goes to the gym more than 3-5 times a week. But if you do decide to choose this product you might want to stick with just the chocolate peanut putter. The long acting protein break down that they offer is more for a bed time protein shake. Not recommended for taking directly after a work out, it wont do much for you.

surgeelurgee's Rating
White Chocolate

surgeelurgee did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,845 Reviews