MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 3,002 Reviews

KiriakosM's Rating
Milk Chocolate

On my 6th tub of Phase 8 and let me say this stuff is great. especially if your getting the BOGO deal. I love the fact that it has casein which makes it a great morning and night time protein. I take this along with whole milk some oats, PB and banana and you have yourself a great tasting mass gaining shake with long lasting protein.

MJC5's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I didn't noticed it was amino spiked. if I did, I would not buy it. as for the product itself. Teast is good, I had the milk chocolate and it was very very sweet but drinkable. I did though used a lot of water because the texture is very thick. mixability is not good. I had "surprise" chunks of unmixed powder almost every time no matter how long did I shake it. would not buy again this or any amino spiked protein. update: now ive tried the cookies and cream too and its even worse. the teast is nice but there's so much chunks... doesn't mix well and the mixture is very thick... lots of water to drink this one. hope ill end i will finish this one fast...

Bigshep87's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Works well enough. The cookies and cream mixes like crap. I had to keep shaking it up to keep it mixed. Good taste and had more of a shake consistency than the vanilla. The vanilla mixes MUCH better than the cookies and cream and tastes fine, but is a lot thinner when mixed. That's all subjective. Not sure if I'll buy again, but I wouldn't not recommend.

JohnsonNavinR's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Does the job. Mixes up just fine, a little on the thin side. I generally like casein at night better, but like I said, this serves it's purpose. Cookies and cream tastes fine, nothing special; the Peanut Butter Chocolate tastes like butterscotch mixed with dirt. But I'm not that picky on taste, so I just drink the stuff and be done with it.

slavandr's Rating
White Chocolate

This product is always on sale so I decided to buy it. I drink it always between breakfast and lunch. Really good taste, ease mixing. Didn't have any problems.

Goldeneagle76's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Flavor: 8/10 Good chocolate/PB but there is just a hint of a chemical taste. Mixability: 10/10 mixes great in Blender bottle Product: 8/10 Protein numbers slightly boosted by the use of Taurine/Glycine but you can account for this in your macros. With BOGO this is a tough deal to pass up. You get a nice mix of proteins in here: (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate And Whey], Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate

msumm001's Rating
Vanilla

Hands down best tasting protein i have ever had. mixes perfectly in water or milk. I add peanutbutter and ice and it comes out think as hell. Hoping the chocolate taste just as good.

DTR87's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The taste, smell, texture is very good, and plus it mixes very well with water and milk....

whvn81's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

i always find myself coming back to this and I don't know why. Probably because of the price and it's always on sale. The texture of this stuff is what's most annoying. It gets all over the place. it sticks to the sides of the tub, the sticks to your hand when you really have to get in there and the stuff powders up like dust and gets in your face. Ugh. I often this with all the wasted amounts I get from it getting all over the place, I'd probably have another free tub! The taste is so so, I've had worse, but this taste is nothing to write home about either. I don't really have a problem mixing it, it more about getting it from the container in the shaker bottle is what makes it really frustrating. other than that, I notice some gains but nothing great. Being this is always cheap and on sale... you get what you paid for, I guess

tolli57's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I am giving this a seven because of the taste. It has a great protein profile but it tastes absolutely awful. There are so many proteins out there I see no reason to buy one that's hard to get down. I've tried numerous different types and never had a problem with getting them down before. Optimum, grenade, PES, BSN, gaspari, my protein all taste good enough. Tried cookies and cream and peanut butter too. Cookies and cream was better but still bad. Peanut butter was worse. It basically tastes like drinking out of a beaker in chemistry lab. YUMM

Hogfeezy's Rating

I decided the sample size of each of these flavors. I have to say, they were both incredibly smooth and easy to mix in my shaker. I preferred the chocolate to the vanilla as I am a chocoholic, but you can't go wrong with either one. I would definitely recommend phase 8 to anyone looking for a new protein to try. I am updating this review as I have now tried the cookies and cream flavor. It may be my new favorite. You can't go wrong with phase8.

naogle's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I have only tried the PB Chocolate flavor thus far. It mixes way too thick. It ends up like a milkshake consistency which you would think sounds good but when you just want to chug the protein shake and be done with it, makes the task daunting. The flavor sounds like it should be good but it tastes like chemicals. Glad I only got the 4 serving size!

arjunsax's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Dayum this stuff is gritty. Occasional mixability problems, and nothing makes that grit go away except time. That said: this baby gives results. And it fills you up, great for people looking for fat loss.

V1k1ng71's Rating
Strawberry
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Medioker product with some faboulusly annoying quailites. -The strawberry flavour is not horrible, but no better than any other supplements out there. -The Peanut Butter Chocolate Ages like milk... Use it all in the first week after opening the tub, or prepare to suffer... -The consistancy of the powder makes it absolutely impossible to even open the tub without having fine protein dust floating all over your Counter. -Results / recovery time did not improve. -And the company has recently provedn their human values are on par with other great companies such as Nike, A&F and other douches.. Never again...

athlete78's Rating

I love phase 8 it is an excellent product. My favorite protein so far and I may say I have tried a lot of different proteins. I decided to update this review since I got some of the new Phase 8. I am going to focus on the taste of it. Phase 8 vanilla has been my favorite flavor amongst all different brands for couple of years. Until now. I have no idea what they changed in new Phase 8 (THE ONE WITH 5g glutamine, 5.6g BCAA, and from 7 sources ) but it taste is terrible.

caseycougarblue's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I recently bought Phase8 peanut butter chocolate and it has quickly become my go to protein. Its like a treat after my workout. Obviously its form Muscletech so you know its good. With Phase 8 you don't have to add extra liquid to hide the taste or texture, rather it goes down smooth ant tastes great.

Jamesatron's Rating

Give it a high rating because it really does feel like it works 8 hours like it claims. Bang for the buck is 10. The taste if off but i mix 2 scoops with 8.5oz of water and 8.5 with milk thats the tip on the BOGO

LastItaliano's Rating

I picked up this protein because it was buy 1 get 1 free. Really good deal, but otherwise I wouldn't purchase it again. It's super chalky, I have to mix it with 20 Oz of water to get it down, so the flavor isn't all that great either.

steelers757's Rating

Flavor is HORRIBLE unless you blend with fruit. Alone, it tastes like chalk. If flavor is important at all, don't choose Phase 8!

andres12033's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

This is a great protein the 8 hour release is awesome. I see people saying its chalky I'm using the blender bottle prostack and I don't have this issue it is thicker but it doesn't clump. I feel stronger and can tell the difference after using this and the peanut butter chocolate tastes good and the BOGO deal is sweet! I just bought my second order of the BOGO peanut butter chocolate and it comes today I can't wait for it to get here, I plan on continuing to but this product.

1-20 of 3,002 Reviews