MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Strawberry
1-20 of 2,610 Reviews

3hallzoo's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I have no issues with the protein powder itself. It mixes very quick and very well. Is great for mid day snack as it keeps you full for a long time. And is fantastic post workout. However the Peanut Butter Chocolate flavor is disgusting. Doesn't taste like peanut butter or chocolate, it's a completely fake, synthetic tasting flavor. Not going to make you gag, but isn't going to satisfy either. Try a different flavor, because the protein powder itself works very well..

kts15's Rating
White Chocolate

Bought this when it was on sale and I still feel like I spent too much. The powder right off the bat was frustrating. It packs hard then turns into chalk dust. Mixing also wasn't good, it was gritty every time even using twice the amount of liquid (I used milk and water) recommended. The taste was just ok, it was very similar to coffee creamer in my opinion. I've tried a lot of different protein powders and this is one of the most disappointing. It wasn't bad, but average is less than expected.

raymundveloso's Rating

I recommend this product for those who are looking for a good blend of different types of protein in their protein powder. The vanilla and milk chocolate are the best flavors in my opinion, with vanilla being my flavor of preference with this product line.

shellshockhiro's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Taste wise, Milk Chocolate tastes very buttery. It's like hot chocolate with a hint of butter. Mixability is worse. There's always a huge chunk of powder left to be mixed, no matter how hard I shake. Also this protein powder gives me gas issues. Didn't meet my expectations.

Bailey1995's Rating
Vanilla

Very good multi-phase protein. Does its job and definitely helps keep you full overnight while sleeping. I also noticed slightly accelerated recovery times after difficult training days (legs & back).

christealynn's Rating

Wasn't expecting this protein to taste as AMAZING as it does.. But I love it! def plan on buying more in the future!

Muthanna1973's Rating
White Chocolate

I don't know about you guys, but I noticed I suffer severe stomach blotting after I take this protein and it lasts for two days. It's like I'm pregnant, although I'm I guy. Taste wise and soulability, perfect.

knighttrain81's Rating

My favorite protein on the market for quality and taste. Period.

highrolla1303's Rating
Cookies and Cream

highrolla1303 did not leave a written review for this product.

UltimateTahmid's Rating
Vanilla

This is an awesome product! I love the flavor and also love that they always have some offers like buy one and get one free. Fits into my budget pretty well!

lucasolsi's Rating
White Chocolate

lucasolsi did not leave a written review for this product.

mderegis14's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Peanut Butter Chocolate taste amazing. a little thicker then other protein supplements which I like because it makes me feel more full.

• Mcaius
Mcaius's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mcaius did not leave a written review for this product.

shayantejani's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is one of my favourite protein! I sometimes prefer blended protein over whey as it keeps me fuller throughout the day. I have only tried the Milk Chocolate flavour and really like the thick consistency. Still have two 4.4 Lbs. tubs lying at home. Highly recommended.

ddbree1991's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

ddbree1991 did not leave a written review for this product.

twaugh3's Rating
Cookies and Cream

twaugh3 did not leave a written review for this product.

RonnieRockstar's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Overall a great protien, I mixed it with plain cold water and it has a thick consistancy which reminds me of a chocolate milk shake.

Poppers33's Rating

Phase 8 is easily one of the best proteins I have had. Performance wise, I liked the fact that it included different types of protein types such as whey, casein and others. What this does is allow for different absorption rates of protein into the muscle to result in maximum recovery. The taste was another upside of this product. The rich chocolate was very good just make sure you properly mix it, because it can be a little chunky if you don't. If mixed properly it taste outstanding and even if it has a few clumps it doesn't take away from the overall performance or taste of the product. Price is also, always a major concern when trying to find a high quality protein and the price on this product is very reasonable.

Tiece42's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I received the Vanilla and Chocolate. TASTE- Im not a fan of chocolate whey protein so my rating may be a little biased. As far as Vanilla goes, I love vanilla! But Phase 8 vanilla was not up to par for me. The MIXABILITY was very okay, had a slight powdery texture but if you added more water, it went away and i actually think it enhances the flavor. MuscleTech is a great company that can be trusted. Whats in Phase 8 is amazing! All different kinds of protein that is absorbed overtime for maximum results and keeping nitrogen balance. Low in fats and 0 sugars also, so thats a plus. Everyone I know that has taken this protein loves it and the flavors. All in all, I would recommend it.

mtaraborrelli1's Rating
White Chocolate

mtaraborrelli1 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,610 Reviews