MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Strawberry
White Chocolate
Cookies and Cream
7.9
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
1-20 of 2,764 Reviews

ShortyOnline's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been using MuscleTech Phase8 for a little over a month now. I take it first thing in the morning and it's a great start to my day! It tastes amazing, too. I didn't expect it to taste that good at all. MuscleTech continues to blow my mind with their products. I love Phase8 for the continuous delivery of protein all day long. I use it in addition to my pre- and post-workout drinks/shakes. I would definitely recommend this! I've had two different flavors, and I can't wait to try the rest!

burningfat026's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I just got this in the mail the other day and this is hands down the best protein powder I have ever tasted. It is also the most filling as I can down one of these shakes in the morning with two hard boiled eggs and I am set until lunch time. It says it is an 8 hour formula and I definitely believe it. I dont drink this after a workout as I have whey isolate powder but I have one of these before bed and first thing as soon as I wake up. Great powder and amazing deal.

bigmarkww's Rating
Vanilla

Mixed super easy with just a shaker. Tasted awesome, went down the hatch no problem. I also love the 8 hour. Great for night or morning to keep the protein delivery gone throughout the day

KCF1591's Rating

This protein tastes great and mixes well. I like that instead of having to have multiple protein powers to take at different times (whey pre&post, casein before bed), I can use one for everything!

harlemgrown's Rating

Great taste! Would recommend.

keweezy's Rating
Vanilla

Musletech is one of my favorite supplement. I heard they won best taste test and had to try since all other protien mixes were hard to swallow. Great product!!

PatrickForan8's Rating
Vanilla

Not a big fan of vanilla protein shakes but this proved me wrong! The shake comes out very thick even with water so it is nice and creamy. A bit too sweet but still very good. Looking through the ingredients, there is also very clean components that are all in this great tasting shake. The 8 hour release is a great way to make sure your body is constantly receiving the nutrients it needs to grow even with a busy lifestyle. Highly recommend this product!

Cha09's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is one of the better ones I've tasted! Not too sweet, not too chocolatey. Perfect for holding you over during the night. The amino profile is impressive, I wasn't keen on the caloric intake, but overall I really enjoyed this protein.

IvanJCorbin's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I started using this product a couple of weeks ago. Phase 8 is by far my favorite protein powder it does not have an overwhelming taste nor does it taste bad. The flavoring is by far the best flavoring i have tasted in a protein supplement. It has a rich taste that in my opinion tastes almost like real chocolate. I would most definitely recommend this product to any protein supplement buyer, it will be money well spent.

moddo001's Rating

Mixes much better than others, good taste, time release benfits and low price. I take this in the am and feel satisfied and nourished for the day.

Gunnerfan107's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
Milk Chocolate

Not only did I receive this as a test sample but I have purchased this on my own as well. Perhaps the best tasting protein on the market. Mixes very easy. Also, I love the protein matrix that Phase 8 has and I find that it fits perfectly into supplement my protein needs.

RunningWoman's Rating

I'm a runner so not interested in bulking too much, but do want to gain muscle for better hill climbing and for metabolic burn ( I love to eat). I've tried MuscleTech Phase 8 Peanut Butter Chocolate for only a few days now and so can't speak to long-term benefits yet. The Pros: 1) Flavor is phenomenal. 2) The nutrition feels substantial--I'm a lightweight so almost immediately feel the effects of whatever I eat, and this made me feel very well fed & full. It also seemed to help my recovery. 3) It mixed extremely well with plain Greek yogurt--no need for a blender. The con: doesn't mix that well with milk unless you use a blender. I always use Greek yogurt anyway so that didn't matter to me. In sum, it feels substantial--you can practically feel it building muscle, and it has a truly superlative flavor. It wasn't too sweet at all, and I've been off sugar for a long time so have low tolerance for sweet flavors. (It tasted more chocolatey than peanut-buttery, but has hints of peanut butter.) I highly recommend trying it.

jaypelham's Rating

Being a gastric bypass patient, I am always in search of a high quality, zero-sugar, whey protein. Phase 8 may just be the perfect protein for me! My usual breakfast smoothie consists of a serving of protein powder, frozen banana, and frozen strawberries. The Phase 8 Peanut Butter Chocolate gave my smoothie a refreshing new taste from my usual Vanilla Creme protein powder. I would definitely buy Phase 8 again, and can't wait to compare the other flavors!

dknatural74's Rating

Solid protein all around; awesome profile with MPI as the main ingredient and one of the best tasting powders I've ever experienced, You can't go wrong with purchasing Phase 8; great company, great products, great support staff. I'm excited to mix it with my oatmeal this morning; as well as see the results to come over the next couple weeks with this tub.

TF1984's Rating

I'm in love with this product! You cannot beat the ingredients, taste & price. Bang for your buck, this is the protein to get. The whit chocolate and cookies and cream flavors are the best-tasting proteins I've come across so far. I tried them both with unsweetened vanilla almond milk in a blender to begin with, but honestly they taste just as good in a shaker with water. That's better than any other protein I've ever tried, hands down. I'm on a VLCD & carb-cycling, so mixing my protein with water is a must. I feel full most of the day and sometimes have trouble getting in all my food! If I'm feeling too full to meet my macros with food I just have another scoop. Carbs are low enough that I can have a scoop everyday! Muscle soreness and fatigue is down, strength is up and fat loss is still consistent. Needless to say, I'm a Phase 8 customer for life.

MPLJR1222's Rating

Another great product by Muscletech! Got a sample sized tub of Phase 8, and what an amazing protein it is! This protein has a timed release of protein of up to 8 hours, constantly feeding your muscles after a workout and through the day. Its awesome that it keeps helps keep your muscles from breaking down and keeps feeding them the nutrients they need. Its packed with great ingredients, and the vanilla flavor tastes just like a milkshake which was perfect. I would recommend this protein to anyone looking for a reliable, high-quality protein! Muscletech has been an awesome company to me! I had the chance to try all four of the flavors reviewed here, and I have to honestly say they are all excellent! The chocolate and vanilla taste exactly like milkshakes, the cookies and cream taste just like Oreos, and the white chocolate is my favorite out of them all, and is great! This is an awesome product with some terrific flavors! Coming from an awesome supplement company in Muscletech!

Flexatron1's Rating
Vanilla

Just tried Muscle Techs Phase 8. Taste could have been better, but after a hard workout it felt like I was replenished and ready to go back to the gym. Definitely going to buy this, just a different flavor.

mehdisnine's Rating
Milk Chocolate

thi protein taste great and mix well,i take it after work out and before bed great product.

NickPrestia's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So I ordered Muscletech's Phase 8 protein because I heard some good things from some friends. I got it in the mail and did not hesitate to try it. I mixed one scoop in some water with a hint of chocolate syrup.. and it was amazing! It tasted exactly like cookies and cream unlike other companies. Easily the smoothest protein powder I have ever had. I highly recommend trying this protein! I definitely plan on ordering more as soon as I run low on this one!

dmills701's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Recieved this product from the MuslceTech Test Team and was surprised by how much I liked it. Normally I don't like chocolate flavored protein but this one was really good and would definitely recommend this for others.

1-20 of 2,764 Reviews