MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

Strawberry
1-20 of 3,427 Reviews

beatyrachi's Rating

Cookies and cream is the best whey protein I ever tasted.

isaraiva's Rating

The chocolate tastes really good! Very good protein which helps at night giving the extended release to feed my muscles while I sleep.

Hcress's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Alright, so I got this protein awhile back as a sample and this stuff is great. Mixes well with anything, doesn't make you feel bloated or full as some others do, and it tastes great. Overall I was very pleased with the product and would choose to buy it over other similar protein sources.

Intense12's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Hands down one of my favorite proteins from muscletech. I can say I truly do see results. I enjoy mixing it with coconut milk instead of water for a milkshake type of deal. I love that the flavor (chocolate) lends itself to be mixed with berries or organic cacao for a more great flavor. I also notice that this protein does not leave me bloated like other proteins out there.

kydlow's Rating
Milk Chocolate

All right so let's be honest there's a lot of protein out there and they all basically give you the same thing protein vitamins BCAAs a lot of the precursors the things you need but when it comes down to buying your protein you comes down to flavor and drinkability this milk chocolate flavor in particular by phase eight was very good I compare it to other proteins I have had and only reason I don't give it in higher score is because I would like to see maybe a hydrolyzed version or an isolate other than that it's a great protein.

JWebb34's Rating
Vanilla

The Phase 8 Protein is about to tasty to be a supplement. Really.. the flavor of the Vanilla is great. I have noticed in the two weeks that I have been using this that, I do feel like I am able to exert more energy-and recover more easily than is normal for me. I think that has been possible due to the BCAA's and glutamine. It is designed to digest and absorb over an 8 hour period, so I am probably using more of the actual protein content than I was when using a rapid absorbtion protein compound. Great Taste, dissolves well, and is a ONE scoop serving . All pro's in my book.

earlbarbs's Rating
Milk Chocolate

MuscleTech's Phase8 is a great all-around protein supplement. It tastes great, mixes well, and has all of the necessary ingredients for a solid whey protein powder. It can seem a little light and watery at times so I would suggest using less water, depending on how you mix/blend your shake.

justinsavage333's Rating

My favorite protein powder on the market. Great for post shake or meal replacement. I give the taste, mixability, and results a 10. Stack with MuscleTech platinum vitmanins for amazing results.

JRomance's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Phase 8 protein powder is actually an amazing protein that I have used in the past. To start off, I am an ectopmorph, the only real opportunity to gain any decent size and muscle is through high caloric intake at the right times throughout the day. Eating 5-6 meals a day is great, although there is that time during each 24 hour period that we are not receiving any nutrients, that time is usually 8 hours long (phase 8) and consists of a great growth period for muscle repair. I drink Phase 8 right before bed and I must say that I sleep like a baby and do not feel completely hungry upon waking. It has helped me to keep my caloric intake high as well as keeping my nutrition right on track. I have tried both chocolate and cookies and cream, both are great flavors, mix well with water and milk (what I use) and only have great things to say about the product. A definite must for any hard gainers looking for that extra edge during sleep.

jkarm317's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I use this product after my workouts for a quick protein intake, this product is great and mixes well. Phase 8 is packed with everything I need and the price is outstanding. I will note when it comes to flavor it is awesome, my one drawback with muscletech is they do have a weird aftertaste that took me awhile to get use to. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends but would probably let them taste it first.

jbautista24's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein is awesome. I take in the mornings before a long day of classes or before bed as it keeps me full for a longer time. The taste is what you would expect from a protein. overall a great product.

MRCropp's Rating

The flavor is rich and wholesome, also I can see result of this protein working for me, it has been the main protein that I use

Jmanning9012's Rating

Ive been taking this for 2 weeks now and it's been working great for me. Mixes well and tastes good too. Im just getting back into the gym so I'm excited to see more progress with this protein.

chadski333us's Rating
Vanilla

Excellent protein. 2 scoops and milk hits around 60 grams. Great post workout. Digestibility is awesome.

hoffey6's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Protein powder that tastes excellent and really helps muscles repair from demanding workouts!

chestdayawesome's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I really love this protein powder. It's the best of the market cause it has a great balance of fast protein and slow releasing protein and for the price you can't beat it . I would recommend this product to all my friends.

busterjoe's Rating
Vanilla

Took this protein for almost a month. Great tasting protein, it's a little thick with milk but taste so good. Usually took this twice a day and it filled me up with my meals. I recommend getting the vanilla flavor if your not a chocolate person.

Jaycobr's Rating

This taste k but next time it won't be my first choice I've been on it for a month gained some muscle

FigureGirl88's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Absolutely love this product! Not only is the protein a great blend the cookies and cream is my favorite flavor! I use it to make protein cookies, protein froyo AND protein pancakes! I love how the 8 hour release Keeps me full overnight and inbetween meals!

amoneylee's Rating

Mixes easily with milk or water (i prefer milk) and tastes different from other proteins i have used in the past, but overall pretty good. Only thing I noticed was that it does not contain 100% whey and instead they use 7 different sources of protein. 9/10

1-20 of 3,427 Reviews