MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Strawberry
1-20 of 2,592 Reviews

Tiece42's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I received the Vanilla and Chocolate. TASTE- Im not a fan of chocolate whey protein so my rating may be a little biased. As far as Vanilla goes, I love vanilla! But Phase 8 vanilla was not up to par for me. The MIXABILITY was very okay, had a slight powdery texture but if you added more water, it went away and i actually think it enhances the flavor. MuscleTech is a great company that can be trusted. Whats in Phase 8 is amazing! All different kinds of protein that is absorbed overtime for maximum results and keeping nitrogen balance. Low in fats and 0 sugars also, so thats a plus. Everyone I know that has taken this protein loves it and the flavors. All in all, I would recommend it.

mtaraborrelli1's Rating
White Chocolate

mtaraborrelli1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdonahue7575's Rating
White Chocolate

mdonahue7575 did not leave a written review for this product.

Deanbarlage's Rating

received the Phase8 Peanut Butter Chocolate and Cookies and Cream for free from Muscletech as a sample, i'm part of the field tester team. Also did i get a full batch of the new White Chocolate flavor. PB Choc: better than the milk chocolate i always add PB for taste myself and no need anymore (apart when i needs fats in my shake) the taste is good, sweet and zesty. C&C: 3rd place, but a nice creamy taste. especially when added with milk. White Ch: most creamy with or without milk. all flavors taste natural without any aftertaste price is best value that you can get for this type of product. quality slow release protein of this sort is hard to get.

Ian1537's Rating
Strawberry

Ian1537 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joseph49's Rating

Flavor needs to be enhanced, Too low on the protein count.

lhaglund86's Rating

lhaglund86 did not leave a written review for this product.

katart17's Rating

I tried both the Vanilla and the Chocolate Flavors. The taste of both was very good and on par with the best on the market. It is a bit thick when mixed but I liked it and found it enjoyable. I was excited to try the Sustained release aspect of this product, allowing for a timely delivery of amino acids as needed. It was everything I had hoped for and I noticed an improved recovery period after a workout while using the product. I am looking forward to buying some more. It is high recommended.

josephisom65's Rating

Phase 8 (chocolate and vanilla) both taste exceptionally good. I took it before I work out (1 hour) and I felt like I had more energy and didn't fatigue as quickly. Already purchase some more! I received two samples as a member of the field test team.

____THREAT____'s Rating
Cookies and Cream

Just bought this, and it may be too recent but I had to give it a review right away. First off I noticed people are reviewing the flavor as opposed to the actual results, not sure why, but protein powders aren't meant to taste like Starbucks or any of your favorite beverage store drinks. But I will talk in brief about the taste of both Cookies and Cream and Peanut Butter Chocolate. The Cookies and Cream flavor actually tasted pretty good, it actually had pieces of the Oreo cookies in it. Water still works well with this flavor. The Peanut Butter Chocolate flavor wasn't good, I didn't like it and it doesn't really taste anything like a "Reeses" like some people claim. Water is a bit nasty with it, it's better with milk and or Almond Milk to take away some of the flavor. I'm disappointed I have to take this anyway so I won't waste it, eventually I'll get sick of it. I hate how the powder can get everywhere and can be sticky and smoky, and simply dropping one whole serving to your shaker cup can result in a powder explosion smoke, so it's best to gently pour the powder slowly. As far as results, though I haven't used it for long, I was surprised how decreased my DOMS (Soreness) were. When I work my triceps, it's normal for my muscles to get sore for a few days, but with this product, it cut the soreness time in half, I couldn't believe it. So I'm assuming it's working in helping muscles recover and build. I love how it has BCAAs and Glutamine in addition. One thing I have been researching is the use of Taurine and Gycline in this product, these are basically used for "fillers" or extra protein which is why one serving gives the most at 26g of protein compared to others. So if you see 26g of protein per serving, realistically it's more like around 20-22g of real/true protein because of Taurine and Glycine acting as "fake protein" for 4 to 6g of the total protein. It's not really that bad but it's a bit of an advertisement deception. Nevertheless, the Buy One Get One Free is still worth the money, but I'd just avoid Peanut Butter flavor, however that's just me. Some people like it. All in all, I would buy this again. I may update for actual pro long results, but so far I can feel it.

jpaoletti22's Rating
White Chocolate

jpaoletti22 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ianomar12's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I try vanilla and chocolate flavor. They both taste amazing and are great for use before bed as is provide proteins to your body for 8 hours. The only con is the texture is a little heavy but otherwise is great and I recommend this product.

chrisguinness's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Just love your product! The only thing that would be better is if you offered more flavors in the 10 pound package and the density of the protein makes it hard to mix.I always get clumpy residue in the shaker cup and in the shaker cup lid

Vomitpile's Rating

Muscletech keeps delivering quality products over and over again.

jwhupe's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The samples I had sent to me mix well and taste good as well.

redeyedjedi24's Rating

received white choclolate as a sample and right awy one of my fav proteins. buying one right away

getoffkobe's Rating

the cookies n crem is sooooo good

samirasaighani's Rating
White Chocolate

samirasaighani did not leave a written review for this product.

jonbastardsnow's Rating

jonbastardsnow did not leave a written review for this product.

aryaofthenorth's Rating

aryaofthenorth did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,592 Reviews