MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

Strawberry
White Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
1-20 of 2,338 Reviews

bondojito66's Rating

bondojito66 did not leave a written review for this product.

jthomas92's Rating
Milk Chocolate

i have to say ive tried alot of proteins and caseins and this is by far the best. not only is it a great protein source with its slow release protein, it blends perfectly and tastes amazing. I was able to try the cookies and cream flavor and honestly, mix it with mix and it tastes like a cookies and cream milkshake, just AMAZING!!!

Tobypainter22's Rating
Chocolate

After reading the ingredients and realizing that this protein is spiked with glycine and taurine I threw it in the trash where this quality or lack there of belongs. Body fortress (walmart brand) is pending multiple lawsuits for this and it's shameful! The glycine and taurine add to the nitrogen content thus throwing off the actual grams of protein you are Recieving. 24g listed but who knows how much glycine and taurine make that up. Good luck with your macro guessing with this in your regimen. Taste and mix is fine just wish I knew hat was going into my body. Shameful and petty

ryg540's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

The flavor is great, and it mixes great! Better than anything else I have tried. Works awesome for every occasion from wake up, post-workout, to night.

ElieEid's Rating

Perfect results but taste may be improved better

demitrus's Rating

Good product tasted well and did not give me any gas like other protein supplements I have taken in the past... Good result and would recommend to my clients.. W. Demitrus Willis

tomerrossano's Rating
Vanilla

tomerrossano did not leave a written review for this product.

alancastanon's Rating

tasted good

robber123's Rating
Cookies and Cream

robber123 did not leave a written review for this product.

gigiverduzco's Rating
Vanilla

Great flavor and consistency! I'm so shocked! I usually hate protein shakes! A little on the sweet side but I'd love to blend it with real fruit. Great product.

emanfood's Rating

Tastes great! Not too chalky and smooth.

Starsky101's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Starsky101 did not leave a written review for this product.

leyandra's Rating

Product is very good and has a lot of protein. Taste alone with water is very sweet but I think it would taste better with fruits and other items. Definitely would recommend it!

ethankunin's Rating
Cookies and Cream

ethankunin did not leave a written review for this product.

mauromariani75's Rating
Cookies and Cream

mauromariani75 did not leave a written review for this product.

jwhittle08's Rating
Vanilla

While this powder is by far the best tasting I've ever used (vanilla), and also blends the best, I wouldn't recommend using it. The protein content is spiked and doesn't contain 26 grams like it says it does.

JennaElyse1's Rating

I love this protein. Since I switched over, this is all I use. It's great for making other things besides just shakes too! I have it every morning with eggs and love it as protein pudding! Great flavor!

hafidzajis's Rating
Chocolate

Bought it. test it. You really really need to shake it very very well. It will not mix properly. This product remind me of my cheap powder milk when i was a kid, about 35 years ago. It will not mix well enuff with milk, cold water or plain water no matter how much i put and how i mix it. Maybe in very cold milk, i can still imagine i eat an ice cream! For taste, chocolate is not bad, but not good enuff. I can still feel the its not a real chocolate. Is it good for my body, i think, I can give you 8 on this. Will I ever buy again? If they can really improve the taste and how this thing mix with water/milk. Then I will buy, if not, forget it.

elrealronmexico's Rating

The white chocolate, amazingly, improved my basketball game immediately after consuming just one shake. Mixes great in cold water. Love the PB and choco, it's great with unsweetened almond milk, but not so good in cold water. Gets clumpy in a Smartshaker and tastes flat. The strawberry I put in a shaker cup with cinnamon with cold water, it''s great. I love the vanilla. Best out there. Regular chocolate is better than great with unsweetened almond milk, tastes just like chocolate milk...but not so good in cold water. Gets clumpy in a Smartshaker and tastes flat. Cookies and creme. I suppose mixes well in cold water. Only women would purchase this flavor?

quiknutz's Rating

I mostly used it as a post workout and before bed and it worked wonders. I tossed it in some pancake mix,oats,yogurt and in some brownie mix and it worked awesome!!! heres a QUIK lil review on it... Taste: 10 I went through a tub of the PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE and I loved it! I know taste isn't everything but it makes me like this product much more. It almost tastes like a real milkshake when used with milk, but still taste good in water also. Awesome in pancake mix, yogurt Mix-ability :9 There is really no problem here. I would mix 1-2 scoops with a shaker with 160z of milk or water and never had problem with it mixing in 30 sec. of shaking. No clumps or foam. I would even add 1/2 cup of ground oats and it would taste like a p.b. oatmeal chocolate cookie!!! Effectiveness: 9 Now it says that this powder will last you 8 hours and gives you fast digesting protein and time released protein. That seemed true. Id drink it before bed and sleep extremely well and didnt wake up to hungry. I always felt recouped and ready for more the next day.I feel this is pretty damm good for an all around protein powder. Overall: 9 I like this product enough to buy it again. I love how it last a bit longer due to the time release. The 4.6g of Bcaa's and lil over 2g of Glutamine help with recovery quite a bit im sure. FOR SURE I RECOMEND IT!!!

1-20 of 2,338 Reviews