MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

1-20 of 3,310 Reviews

Babelboy77's Rating
Milk Chocolate

the taste was amazing but what really annoying me it don't get mix well , i hope they will fix that in future because for me it the best chocolate taste even better than prime nutrition gold standard whey protein especially if you like you choclate protein shake smoothie then this is the one

Nathanb4's Rating

Slow digesting 8 hours of amino acid delivery. Casein whey blend. I'm a guy trying to put on muscle so I drink a shake before bed to ensure I still getting my protein intake while I sleep!

ChrisSiagian's Rating

Light tasting. Could be better tasting but drinkable as is.

Edidv's Rating

Mixes well no chalky clumps. Tastes awesome with almond milk! Before and after workout is when I drink it.

bachman457's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Works great take this before bed and feel recovered in the am

cclint1982's Rating
Vanilla

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sgtstrbck's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I was excited to try this because of the 8 hour release, but the taste was enough to make me gag. It is the worst tasting protein I've ever had. It was so bad that I couldn't even force myself to finish it. Usually chocolate is the safe flavor to go with for me. It was disgusting. I had to return it & get my money back because there was no way I was going to consume any more of it. It's too bad because it sounded like a great product.

SteinleWill's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The milk chocolate tastes awesome, and I like the multifunctionality of Phase8, so I can use it all day over, as well as when I go to bed. I'll definitely buy it again for myself and I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a good protein blend.

johnson31d's Rating
Vanilla

This is one of my favorite tasting protein supplements! I typically use this as the protein source in two of my six to seven meals a day given the whey and casein blend for both immediate and long term protein absorption.

mwissman's Rating

mwissman did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating
Strawberry

nicoleliving did not leave a written review for this product.

Blitzkriegm5's Rating

great new tasting protein

DavisMGarcia's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mixability wasn't to great, unless you like a thick protein. Taste was mediocre.

DAiles55's Rating

Taste great and good results. Awesome for building muscle!

gaboterol's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Good product i felt the changes in my body.

sherm2424's Rating
Strawberry

vanilla- really thick artificial tasting; strawberry- tastes like that pink medicine i used to take out of the alligator measuring cup... not sure if that's good or bad

steve_nash's Rating

This protein tastes terrible. I would not recommend to anyone

roscoem11's Rating
Vanilla

Am a regular ON 100% Whey user but decided to switch it up and bought this item once before and it was pretty good. This time it was on discount and I wasnt too happy about the protein powder after receiving it. The powder looked more like sand than powder and had a sand like taste to it. Ended up just using it for smoothies instead of post or pre workout didnt wanna waste a 5lb tub! Probably stick to ON Whey after this...

ginovasco's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I'm following a tight diet and this protein powder is helping me satisfy my cravings. Oh yeah, and it's getting me a whole bunch of must needed protein. Cookies & cream is the best. Actually reminds me of C&C rather than that weird grainy fake cookie taste I've had with other proteins.

aliatuf's Rating
Strawberry

Got bored of vanilla and chocolate protein powders so I tried the Strawberry. This stuff is a real knockout! Blend with ice and it tastes like a smoothies, with a lot less work!

1-20 of 3,310 Reviews