MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 2,348 Reviews

pdriscoll1025's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I just tried the cookies and cream phase 8 protein drink. Awesome drink. Tastes great and has a ton of protein. I highly recommend this product.

Pier0's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I tried this as a free sample from muscletech and love the taste. I took it right after my workout. It was smooth and wasn't chunky at all.

lmmathis1's Rating

I just was given a sample of chocolate and it tasted soo good! I want more samples! haha

vbernota's Rating

I was just given a sample of the milk chocolate. It definitely had a nice thick and creamy taste to it and I don't believe that was even with milk! Definitely curious to try the other flavors

pankajlal90's Rating
Chocolate

good tasting protein drink. got to try!!!

perrybro's Rating
Chocolate

neutral protein powder mixes easy and easy to drink. got a free sample from muscletech at an event would recommend to others to use

cjs033's Rating
Vanilla

You're getting ripped off people! Protein spiking at it's finest! Why don't they list the actual amounts of protein in each scoop like Pro Jym does? No wonder it's always on sale at bodybuilding.com. Save your money folks and invest in a quality protein that's not spiked like Pro Jym...your welcome...

pittpenguin89's Rating

THIS IS A RIP OFF WITH THE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN, BUYERS BE AWARE. I am very disappointed with Muscletech ripping off customers and creating a huge hype about this protein. I used this product for couple of days before finding out its spiked with taurine and glycine which are cheap amino acids. Companies use these aminos to "spike" the protein content which is measured by nitrogen test. PEOPLE BE AWARE YOU ARE NOT GETTING 26g of PROTEIN..there are added aminos like glycine and taurine so the company can save up on costs (whey and casein are much more expensive than these aminos). Muscletech with Phase8 rips off its customers. Since Muscletech doesn't state how much of actual whey and casein there is, you might be getting 15g of taurine and glycine, and only 11g of actual whey and casein for example. No transparency whatsoever. They don't even say the ratio of whey and casein so you might be getting 99% of cheaper ingredient and 1% of more expensive ingredient. Muscletech be ashamed of what you market and sell to people.

babypoppa87's Rating
Vanilla

I purchased a 5 lbs tub of Phase 8 locally on sale. I found this to be a high quality protein supplement with added amino acids for post-workout recovery. Vanilla tasted very good when mixed with water, milk and almond milk. For the most part, it mixes well, however it is not uncommon for a small amount to absolutely CEMENT itself in the bottom of your shaker. Other than that, I highly recommend a try.

btson312's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Peanut butter chocolate is the best tasting shake I've ever had.

bondojito66's Rating

bondojito66 did not leave a written review for this product.

jthomas92's Rating
Milk Chocolate

i have to say ive tried alot of proteins and caseins and this is by far the best. not only is it a great protein source with its slow release protein, it blends perfectly and tastes amazing. I was able to try the cookies and cream flavor and honestly, mix it with mix and it tastes like a cookies and cream milkshake, just AMAZING!!!

Tobypainter22's Rating
Chocolate

After reading the ingredients and realizing that this protein is spiked with glycine and taurine I threw it in the trash where this quality or lack there of belongs. Body fortress (walmart brand) is pending multiple lawsuits for this and it's shameful! The glycine and taurine add to the nitrogen content thus throwing off the actual grams of protein you are Recieving. 24g listed but who knows how much glycine and taurine make that up. Good luck with your macro guessing with this in your regimen. Taste and mix is fine just wish I knew hat was going into my body. Shameful and petty

ryg540's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

The flavor is great, and it mixes great! Better than anything else I have tried. Works awesome for every occasion from wake up, post-workout, to night.

ElieEid's Rating

Perfect results but taste may be improved better

demitrus's Rating

Good product tasted well and did not give me any gas like other protein supplements I have taken in the past... Good result and would recommend to my clients.. W. Demitrus Willis

tomerrossano's Rating
Vanilla

tomerrossano did not leave a written review for this product.

alancastanon's Rating

tasted good

robber123's Rating
Cookies and Cream

robber123 did not leave a written review for this product.

gigiverduzco's Rating
Vanilla

Great flavor and consistency! I'm so shocked! I usually hate protein shakes! A little on the sweet side but I'd love to blend it with real fruit. Great product.

1-20 of 2,348 Reviews