MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

Strawberry
White Chocolate
Cookies and Cream
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!
Vanilla
1-20 of 2,136 Reviews

Scot01's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Phase 8 is a great every day protein powder that I use every day in my oatmeal and/or shakes. It tastes great and mixes easily. Highly recommended!

CeLaYa's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This product is great and taste great as well. The only thing is that I needed to add extra water cuz it gets thick but other then that the product is worth getting

Fr0ggy1's Rating
Chocolate

Product had great taste and mixed very well in a shaker cup. It didn't clump or have small chunks after mixing it after my workout. Best part was when I opened container and the scoop was on top. No digging required! First time for that one!

mikehale98434's Rating

After trying so many protein supplements I can happily say I've found one that has a little bit of everything you need to sustain healthy muscles. With the 8 hour time release protein I can take it in the morning before work or before sleep knowing my muscles will get the nutrients they need to stay anabolic. All protein types in this serving are of quality no cheap soy proteins thrown in as fillers. I highly recommend this product to everyone ! Enjoy it !

Tektronics's Rating

Good product and taste is good.

fox994's Rating
Chocolate

fox994 did not leave a written review for this product.

deanelkholy's Rating
Chocolate

Awesome product! Very satisfied, overall nothing but good things to say about it. Not only does it taste delicious, I can definitely see a difference in my body already. Can't wait to try out the other muscle tech products!

caveycavey's Rating

Mixed up 2 scoops in half water and half milk and the taste was amazing. It tasted just like a chocolate milkshake. Mixed up well. No digestion issues. Mixed very well without any clumps or mess. Great profile and I have even used this in my oatmeal and it tasted great. I see a lot of people bake with Phase 8 and have great results. A definite recommendation.

ottoman1991's Rating
Chocolate

I received "Muscle Tech Phase 8" as a free sample from Muscletech and I have to say that I am very impressed and satisfied. The flavor is phenomenal and I am usually very picky with different flavors. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I am already planning to order my next tub soon!

Audio82's Rating
Strawberry

Excellent protein!! Chocolate peanut butter is good too.

j0ncy's Rating
Chocolate

I received this flavor as a sample. I definitely like how easily it mixes for a combination protein. The chocolate flavor tastes good with water or milk. I would definitely purchase tubs of this!

Buss43's Rating

Today I received a parcel from the U.S.. Very quickly brought all THANK YOU! taste super

SamoanHulk's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I recieved this as a free sample from the Muscle Tech field tester program and boy was i not disappointed. Muscle Tech is known for its quality and high reputation in product and Phase8 was not any different. It is a little thicker than most protein powders ive taken in the past but with the rich chocolate flavor i tasted i didnt mind. I also am always at work and can not always get my meals in so with a 8 hour release it is perfect for people on the go. Mixability i would get a 10/10 as well. Awesome protein!!!!

jmmiebaxter's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Received free sample of the milk chocolate flavor, i've always like muscletech products taste and this was no exception. i haven't always been a fan of chocolate flavor protein but this really hit the spot almost as if i was drinking chocolate milk. great product will recommend to anyone to give it a try.

InspiredAustin's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I really enjoyed this protein! It tastes good and mixes well. It is a thicker drink, but I didn't mind it. It reminded me of chocolate milk, which I love! I received free samples of this product from MuscleTech, so I am about to run out. I will be going out to get me a tub of this in the future!

alphaproject's Rating
Vanilla
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

Love the packages...nice and professional. One thing I noticed about how great the protein mix is.... It's like buttery smooth...VERY fine....very impressed. The look is 10/10 Mixability 10/10 So far all 10.....and I don't give that out lightly. Taste 10/10 for vanilla. PBC will be edited later. It went down with the consistence of a lean dessert from BSN but yet it was much smoother and less thick. I think it puts Lean Dessert to shame to be honest. Overall for this vanilla 10/10 LOVE IT. As for Peanut Butter Cup...Couldn't even drink it. But that's just me because I know some people love it. As for this flavor, the Platinum Series blows this away.

ironjunkie1983's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Phase8 is a staple product in my supplement stack. With 26g of high quality proteins I know my muscles are receiving the best to rebuild and repair after training. I never miss my evening shake, about an hour before bed. The 8 hour release also ensures my body doesn't go without while I'm "fast" asleep. As for the taste, let's be honest. I don't use supplements for the way they taste, but I will admit that the Milk Chocolate flavour is AMAZING! ! One of the best I've had yet, and it only has 1g of sugar per 1 scoop serving!! I'm confident I'm getting the best there is with phase8, looking forward to all the gaiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!

tattoo238's Rating

Just got done trying Muscletech's Phase 8 protein. I received this as a sample as part of the field test team. I had the chocolate flavor. Tasted great. Mixes well. Was definitely great for my muscle recovery. Would highly recommend this product.

crespomusic's Rating

I received this product as a free sample. Although I'm not a big fan of chocolate I enjoyed the taste . Product mixed well no clumping. I didn't get any bloated feeling like I do with other products which I really liked I would definitely recommend this product.

rdkoger's Rating
Milk Chocolate

After using the same old protein since I first came into working out, I figured it was a time for a change. I recently received this product as a free sample by MuscleTech and although two sample packs are not enough to see how much of a change it will be towards my gains and building more lean mass, it certainly does hold up as a superior tasting product that mixes very well (I used whole milk). Definitely considering using this as my next protein and would recommend.

1-20 of 2,136 Reviews