MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

1-20 of 3,307 Reviews

bachman457's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Works great take this before bed and feel recovered in the am

cclint1982's Rating
Vanilla

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sgtstrbck's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I was excited to try this because of the 8 hour release, but the taste was enough to make me gag. It is the worst tasting protein I've ever had. It was so bad that I couldn't even force myself to finish it. Usually chocolate is the safe flavor to go with for me. It was disgusting. I had to return it & get my money back because there was no way I was going to consume any more of it. It's too bad because it sounded like a great product.

SteinleWill's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The milk chocolate tastes awesome, and I like the multifunctionality of Phase8, so I can use it all day over, as well as when I go to bed. I'll definitely buy it again for myself and I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a good protein blend.

johnson31d's Rating
Vanilla

This is one of my favorite tasting protein supplements! I typically use this as the protein source in two of my six to seven meals a day given the whey and casein blend for both immediate and long term protein absorption.

mwissman's Rating

mwissman did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating
Strawberry

nicoleliving did not leave a written review for this product.

Blitzkriegm5's Rating

great new tasting protein

DavisMGarcia's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mixability wasn't to great, unless you like a thick protein. Taste was mediocre.

DAiles55's Rating

Taste great and good results. Awesome for building muscle!

gaboterol's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Good product i felt the changes in my body.

sherm2424's Rating
Strawberry

vanilla- really thick artificial tasting; strawberry- tastes like that pink medicine i used to take out of the alligator measuring cup... not sure if that's good or bad

steve_nash's Rating

This protein tastes terrible. I would not recommend to anyone

roscoem11's Rating
Vanilla

Am a regular ON 100% Whey user but decided to switch it up and bought this item once before and it was pretty good. This time it was on discount and I wasnt too happy about the protein powder after receiving it. The powder looked more like sand than powder and had a sand like taste to it. Ended up just using it for smoothies instead of post or pre workout didnt wanna waste a 5lb tub! Probably stick to ON Whey after this...

ginovasco's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I'm following a tight diet and this protein powder is helping me satisfy my cravings. Oh yeah, and it's getting me a whole bunch of must needed protein. Cookies & cream is the best. Actually reminds me of C&C rather than that weird grainy fake cookie taste I've had with other proteins.

aliatuf's Rating
Strawberry

Got bored of vanilla and chocolate protein powders so I tried the Strawberry. This stuff is a real knockout! Blend with ice and it tastes like a smoothies, with a lot less work!

waldomanfried's Rating

I find casein very think and heavy in my stomach. Phase8 is a great alternative for a protein that digests very slow but mixes great and doesn't make me bloated.

roydermid123's Rating
Milk Chocolate

My go to protein before bed. The slow digesting protein keeps me full until morning

SparksMuscle's Rating
Vanilla

Amazing! Tastes the best with fat free/skim milk. I've had 1 container of Strawberry 4.4lbs and 3 containers of the Vanilla 2.0lbs each. Both flavors are great tasting, but the Vanilla is EPIC! I have 2 scoops and drink as I'm headed to work in the morning instead of Pop Tarts. I also have 1 scoop at night before I go to bed instead of snacking. Phase 8 has certainly helped me change my ways and now I can plan my meals better instead of eating junk. Get the larger Blender Bottle (20+ oz) as you need the extra room once you add the recommended 16 oz of liquid for the 2 scoops. Pour liquid first, then scoops. Mixes great, but I'm not someone who complains about mixing anyways cause its food not a soft drink, lets be realistic. I could go on about how good the Vanilla is but I feel people care too much about taste and maybe not enough about what the product does for you. I've played around with not having the 1 scoop before bed, but it does wonders for my digestion, and I don't wake up feeling hungry. Also, after my two scoops in the morning, I'm good till around 1pm+. Without it, I'm starving by 11:30am. The deals on BodyBuilding.com are great when they come around. Unrelated to the function of Phase 8, the design of the packaging looks killer as well. Who cares really, but when it sits on your counter all the time, doesn't hurt either. Catches your eye as you walk by it on the way to snack and reminds you to stay on track.

corrilove's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love this product - its a great meal replacement just before bed when you need those key Aminos, after a long day at work, training, and errands, its a quick refuel. when you've been mealing all day, you don't wanna eat anymore, but you're hungry... maybe its close to bed time, way past meal times, and you've got that insatiable hunger (you know what im talking about!!) this product is THE product!! it changes up the bodybuilding game! using this product in a shake is more enjoyable - its a thicker consistency which makes it hard to swallow just in water or milk by itself like they recommend, so i throw some icecubes in a mini blender with 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 filtered water, making it less dense and easily consumable. other than the thick consistency of the powder, the flavour on the jug, is actually what the supps taste like! shocker! how rare.... side note: I wouldn't use this product on a regular basis, its a lower end, slow release amino/BCAA. So its full of additives, but its effectiveness is still very adequate.

1-20 of 3,307 Reviews