MuscleTech Phase8 Reviews

Sustained Release Protein with Amino Acids for Longer Muscle Building Benefits*

1-20 of 2,872 Reviews

redwing454's Rating
Milk Chocolate

love the product take it at bedtime mixes well tastes ok but if you add 1/2 scoop of nitrotech or ON whey tastes reall good.

gsamer5's Rating
Vanilla

Product is a good addition to a smoothie for taste. so are other higher quality protein brands. I made a mistake not reading the ingredient label only to find out that it's spiked, I'd rather pay more for a higher quality protein. I was tempted by the promotion i didn't even check out the ingredient label, lesson learned

robertkline's Rating

Great product. Good mixability and great flavor. I have been using this product for over a year and been satisfied the entire time. Really like the Cookies n Creme and the Strawberry. Vanilla and Chocolate are also good. Not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut butter though. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a blend.

Yoghi's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

I know for many friends and now by myself that is a great product with great results and a highquility/price ratio. I felt that the peanut butter flavor was ok, a little too strong and sweet for me. The powder is kind of dusty. I give a 7/10 in mixability.

skylerlane95's Rating
Cookies and Cream

skylerlane95 did not leave a written review for this product.

dmill30's Rating
Vanilla

I found this whey to be kinda chalky and the powder kinda goes everywhere just scooping it. I wasn't a big fan of that and the taste isn't any better. The Peanut butter chocolate one was pretty gross and now just sits there as a DEEP backup protein. It's almost like a punishment drink! I can do the vanilla one but its more like medicine then an easy to put down whey. After trying some other brands I'd recommend BSN Sytha 6 which is just delicious in comparison or Musclefarm's Iron whey which is light creamy goodness. I'm new to the game but both those are much much better products imo.

MtDiesel's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Definitely 1 of the best tasting protein powders out there.

weshewitt's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate - Exclusive!

The best tagline for this product would be "not undrinkable". It tastes like chemicals, which is a shame because I use other Muscletech products and hate giving bad reviews. Don't expect this to taste like Peanut Butter Chocolate, think of it as a failed experiment in attempting to achieve that flavor.

chrisguinness's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Just love your product! The only thing that would be better is if you offered more flavors in the 10 pound package.

ericaj423's Rating
White Chocolate

ericaj423 did not leave a written review for this product.

cas3214's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I purchased this in place of 100% casein, due to the 8 hour release, and because it was buy one get one free. I take this protein at night before bed, and some times between meals. Overall I'm happy with the product and would most likely buy again. Cons: Its not the greatest tasting, but certainly is not bad tasting. The protein is so fine that it is makes a dust cloud every time you pour it or open the container. Pros: it does what is designed to do, and is a good bang for your buck as an all around protein. It also mixes pretty well

mgjj1017's Rating

Tastes great and it's just what your muscles need.

jyotimandhani1's Rating

Just mind blowing..

mijh05's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This has been the best protein I have tried so far. And I've tried quite a few. So I had to make a list of the pros and cons. PRO1 -- dissolves quickly and completely PRO2 -- taste great even with just water PRO3 -- low cal PRO4 -- low sugar, (I can't stand sugary protein powders) PRO5 -- keeps me filling full longer, I take it before I go to sleep to add with recovery CON1 -- the powder is so fine that every time I opened it, I got a plume of powder. Could just be user error :)

Tony816's Rating

Best stuff ever.... I take with water or almond milk...

• larwht
larwht's Rating

My review is for Phase8 vanilla which is my personal favorite. It has a rich creamy taste and mixes better than the chocolate flavor which is my next favorite. It has six protein blends, BCAAs, Glutamine, digestive enzymes and 26 grams of protein to feed your muscles for up to eight hours. I take before bed and whenever I go out and may be longer between meals. It is especially good for those that may be lactose intolerant and the price is affordable with many buy one get one free deals. I definitely recommend this product.

Bromine30's Rating
Strawberry

Bromine30 did not leave a written review for this product.

HARDBODY540's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I highly recommend this Protein!Cookies and Cream is truly delicious, 16oz of milk and 1 scoop of Phase8 CnC taste just like a milkshake. It's consistency is also great, a blender bottle does the job and the powder does not get chunky. If your looking for a Reallllly good protein, this is it!

sfogas's Rating
Vanilla

It's kind of hard to choke down to be honest. It's really fine and gets everywhere. I've tried a few different proteins, and this one is the worst so far.

elmixer1070's Rating