MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl
Cookies And Cream

amittomar12's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been using this product since last 1 month and the results are unbelievable. I couldn't believe the amount of strength and energy I have gained with muscle mass. Perfect combination of Protein and Creatine. Taste wise Milk Chocolate is quite good.

gustavo2201's Rating

Best product ever, my favorite flavors are vanilla birthday cake, and decadent brownie cheesecake.

Haxl's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Haxl did not leave a written review for this product.

kohaeg's Rating
Cookies And Cream

kohaeg did not leave a written review for this product.

MohamedMtairek's Rating
Strawberry
Vanilla

Excellent product.. Price is a problem (Expensive)

arima13's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I been using Nitro Tech for a while i will say its a great product i recommend it!! Taste great ,mixes well, and good results!!

doughoag's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Was looking for an "all in one" product to get my protein and creatine in one mix. Saw the great reviews on this product and it was on sale - buy one get one 50% off. I ordered the Vanilla Birthday Cake and the Milk Chocolate. Stuff arrived the next day - INSANE!! Both flavors taste great and mix well at one scoop per 16 oz water. Makes a nice quick meal replacement once in awhile also. Seems to be working good for recovery. At 54 years old, it will take some time for me to judge it on muscle growth, but I have confidence that I've found a good product for my needs.

12ccopeland's Rating

This is a create protein/creative combo. The vanilla birthday cake is bomb and a pleasure to drink after a tough workout. Mixability, texture, taste, and thickness are all on point with 10oz of whole milk. I would recommend this to anyone.

LBlifts's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

This isn't my favorite protein powder, but it will do. I'm not sure if its the 30 grams of protein, or the creatine in it, or what-- but this stuff gives me GAS and makes me BLOAT so bad. I finally got to the point with this product I would drink it literally right before I went to sleep. Cause protein ***** is the worst, and we all know it. Of the flavor, I will say, this is one powder I can drink with just straight water and not have to hold my nose. So thats a plus.

shannanstrong's Rating
Vanilla

the worst protein i have ever tried, do not use his product, tastes like artificial powder

dcaggiu's Rating
Milk Chocolate

dcaggiu did not leave a written review for this product.

TeamIrishMMA's Rating
Vanilla

This is by far my favorite protein to date. I love the small amount of creatine added in as well. This stuff has my body feeling great the day after a hard workout. The only problem I have is there is only a 3 weeks supply in the tub I bought. For the price just give me a month! But they're doing something right because I keep buying.

roniton's Rating

roniton did not leave a written review for this product.

jeevster's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I'm a hardgainer who also happens to be vegetarian - I have tried numerous proteins over the past year. I tried Phase 8 cookies and cream and disliked the flavour. However bb.com rated this flavour as 9.0 so I got curious. The vanilla bday cake tastes great and mixes easily. I stack my other 8 hour timed protein with this daily and post workouts. After switching powders to Nitro Tech I busted through a 4 month plateau of 70kg and am now 2kg of muscle heavier over 3 weeks. Don't listen to those who say you don't need regular creatine. They are unlikely to be hardgainers. But you need to take it daily. Even Anjuane Sims (a vegan bodybuilder) takes it.

MCostley's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

MCostley did not leave a written review for this product.

iTsCee123's Rating

Been using Nitro for maybe 2 years now. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that they dropped the servings for the 4lbs tub, which used to be 50, AND JACKED UP THEIR PRICE AT THE SAME TIME, which used to be like $48.99 (give or take $1.00). Will be looking for another brand. If that doesnt bother you, It is a great protein though and i suggest milk chocolate, my abs favorite since I first bought this brand. Birthday cake is good but gets old, and vanilla I didn't like. Mixability? Could probably mix it with a tooth pick it's so easy.

jwpjones's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

I had the Decadent Brownie Cheesecake and it is pretty good although I wish it had more cheesecake flavor to it as I tasted more chocolate than cheesecake. That would be the only negative for me about this protein and it's not really a negative because it still tasted good. Has 160 calories per 1 scoop serving and packs 30g of protein with 6.9g of BCAA's. Smells just like a chocolate protein would and is completely clump free with a fine brown powder. I tried it with water, milk, and greek yogurt and mixes fine with all three with little foam build up and no chunks. Definitely helped me with muscle recovery and helped with my body looking more lean and muscular and was able to shed a few pounds as well. I took 3 servings a day (morning, post workout, and before bed with greek yogurt). This is a very good protein and would recommend this.

ryuzoloo's Rating

My best post workout protein! Good taste!

EthanHun's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

I can honestly say this is the best tasting protein I have ever tried. It very comparable in price to the On Gold Whey Standard. It taste better than the double chocolate. It mixes really easy. I would do a bowl of cereal and i can milk the powder with milk with a spoon easily. I highly s****est anyone who wants the best tasting blast of brownie cheesecake combo to order some of this ASAP. I'm sad it is gone but i'll be buying some later down the road. 10/10

toddsz24's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

What could be better than drinking a birthday cake milkshake? This stuff is awesome! There's not many protein powders I can mix with just water but this is one of them. I will consider to use this daily. Since I really liked the vanilla birthday cake I thought I'd give the chocolate a try. It has the same consistency and great taste. Another great whey by MuscleTech!