MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
9.6
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl
Cookies And Cream
9.7
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Blake2732's Rating

This is a solid protein powder! At 30 grams per scoop it really surpasses the competition, and it is so pure! The macro's are absolutely incredible! Futhermore, if you compare this to other products it is far higher in BCAA'S! Not to mention the addition of creatine; although it is not an expensive ingredient I think it really adds to the product! This product mixes without any issues, has a fairly thin consistency, and has a great taste! I especially enjoyed the Vanilla Birthday Cake! MuscleTech is always researching to stay ahead of the competition with innovative new supplements, and they are definitely getting it done with this product!

Hogfeezy's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This whey tasted excellent and was a great post-workout supplement. I noticed a decrease in recovery time the longer I took the product. It mixed very well and was easy to drink with no clumps or gritty texture.

Kastelmaniac's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Kastelmaniac did not leave a written review for this product.

caseycougarblue's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The flavor Birthday cake is awesome. If I didn't have any self control I would drink this just for fun its so good. The protein goes down smooth and is not gritty. This is a great product. The milk chocolate is awesome. it also has 30g of protein. great all around protein. I suggest this to everyone.

PowerLifter2010's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tried NITRO TECH Milk Chocolate flavor today. Great milky chocolate taste. Has 30g of protein. 2g of carbs, 3g of creatine, 140 calories per serving. Great for after a workout to start repairing your muscles. It also has 100mg of digestive enzyplex, 50mg of papain and 50mg of Amylase. Mixes with no clumps an no bloating. The main whey is, whey isolate and is a quick digestive protein.

sabol93's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The ingredient profile makes this supplement a great option for anyone looking for a protein supplement with the added extras that are associated with muscle growth. In my opinion there is minimal fat and carbs with respect to the 30 grams of protein per serving. The main type of whey in this is whey protein isolate. There is also some whey protein concentrate. The isolate form of whey makes this a great post workout option for those who are seeking a quick digesting protein source. There is also 3 grams of creatine per serving. Lastly, there is an added amino matrix that consists of alanine, glycine, and tauring as well as a digestive enzymes matrix.

lextan's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Totally blown away by its taste at my first try postworkout. The ingredient profile is superior in the category of whey proteins and with the added 'amino matrix' profile along with creatine makes it a complete stack for the off-season. No clumps when mixing and no bloat to my stomach, easy to digest and no wierd after taste!

mehdisnine's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Clean and high quality protein I take it after my workout and at night I add 1 scoop of it to my platinum casein shake, good results

7stringibby's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

IF YOU ARE NEW TO SUPPLIMENTS BUY THIS PRODUCT I'm starting an easy to follow guide on buying supps, I have many great reviews with this title so just look for that to help you out. there are 5 most essential supps to bodybuilding. pre, post. protien. vitamins. and aminos. Your top of the line core protien! An amazing tasting protien that has all the clinical research to back it up and them some. not only is it the best protien is has lean mass builder in it too, that helps you push past those dreaded plateau. or just gives you a great start on your new gains. its a whey so its fast acting to rush those key ingedients where you need them most

simplyauditing's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love that is is an all in one product because I always forget to take my creatine, now I don't have to take a bunch of different stuff. One scoop of nitro and I'm good to go. The chocolate flavor was very good with a good consistency too.

cheetokev's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla is so good to mix with a strawberry protein packed shake. Also even just mixing with water is surprisingly smooth. That fact that it has protein and creatine is a big plus for me. Great with working out and great for recovery. I will definitely buy again.

Kennyl6's Rating

This is my go to whey. I use pre and post workout and have noticed a difference in my workout and recovery. Flavors are great and mixes very well. I would recommend to anyone looking to gain better results

Hoully111's Rating
Vanilla

Absolutely delicious, and fast dissolving. I would highly recommend this protein to anyone looking for a new protein as part of their stack. the flavor is great it doesn't take like all the generic Vanillas out there

japurslow's Rating

One of the main aspects that caught my eye about this product was the incorporated creatine. As simple as it is, it is nice to already have it included into your protein. Just one less thing you have to worry about. On top of that, this is a great tasting protein that mixes easily.

pooya69's Rating
Milk Chocolate

pooya69 did not leave a written review for this product.

bbenson04's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Seeing great results with this product! The cookies and cream tastes great, but the vanilla birthday cake lacked in flavor. I also could have done without the sprinkles because they just settle to the bottom. Product mixes great in water or milk, and tastes great in both. Will definitely be ordering the CnC again, but will not be doing VBC again.

mattcoppa's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Just an all around great protein product by muscle tech. Tastes amazing and mixes great too! The added creatine and BCAA's are just a bonus to this already great protein. Another great product from muscle tech.

telford786's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I love the taste of this Nitro tech, i was given a sample and have used it for two weeks and i think its great. Mixes very well and super tasting. I love the fact that i get my protein from the best sources Whey Protein and Whey peptides using this product, with the added bonus of Creatine and BCAA's too. i have noticed since using it that it has helped my recovery and i feel less sore after my weights. i use it as my main protein source pre and post workout.

Brunotremblay's Rating
Vanilla

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

YashKapur's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I know you probably see this on every protein powder review, but trust me when I say that this is THE BEST tasting whey protein isolate ever! I've tried tonnes of protein powders (chocolate flavours) including ON whey, Syntha 6 isolate, ISO, etc. and I'm telling you this is the best. Here's why: 1) The powder mixes perfectly with water in a normal shaker even without the spring ball in it and it tastes just like a chocolate milkshake.( 2) It has 30g of whey protein isolate. (3) It has 3g of creatine in it. The reason I rated the product a 9/10 is because it is inconvenient to have 3g of creatine. If they would have just added 5g per scoop it would have been much better. Either way, great flavour, great quantity and quality, great product. If you haven't tried it already, you're honestly missing out.