MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

strikes369's Rating

This product has creatine, glycine, and alanine added to it. In other words, it's amino spiked. There are not 30 grams of protein in this. They're lying to us.

Mauro966's Rating

I liked this protine gained 5 lbs easy too mix taste good.

temujns's Rating
Vanilla

im using this product now.i heard many of others that this protein is the best and have many advantages than other proteins however its expensive.so after month i'll leave comment about this products effect and benefits by the way about taste dont buy vanilla,vanilla is kinda weird milk chocolate was great in taste!

moosenucks09's Rating
Strawberry

Product was awesome was noticing gains with just a couple of weeks , just too bad i didn't look at ingredients first. Im allergic to dairy and was noticing it affecting me. But that was my fault not by any means muscle techs issues. Id deffinately tell people about it.

mjpakahenry's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Man this product is the BALLER. I broke the Great Firewall of Wall in China just to give this a review. Cookies and Cream gives a heavenly taste that comes with fat free milk. What is more important is that it grants 3g of creatine per serving, which is much need for muscle-building. I will definitely keep track with this

tovarj02's Rating
Milk Chocolate

tovarj02 did not leave a written review for this product.

jaredpyke23's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I've been using this for the past month and gained a few muscle mass. It's a good product.

hany82's Rating

hany82 did not leave a written review for this product.

Werby9's Rating
Cookies And Cream

The product and the ingredients in the product are top notch. I don't know if it is just my bucket but my cookies and cream tasted horrendous. Great product. Tastes bad (my experience with it).

brad4970's Rating
Strawberry

brad4970 did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Big fan of the Milk Chocolate Nitro-Tech. Overall, a good tasting protein. Solid value when on sale. Easy on the stomach and saw some positive results when using it consistently.

essamahmed's Rating
Milk Chocolate

essamahmed did not leave a written review for this product.

Diseasicon's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love this stuff, and recommend it to anybody looking for a solid protein powder. It tastes great, mixes easily, has great results and is filling. My main goal is to drop weight, and this is helping me because of how filling it is. My biggest struggle in weight loss is my appetite. Since I usually hit the gym after work, If I drink Nitrotech before dinner, I will usually only need to eat half of what I normally would to feel full. One of the most common complaints about this product is it's cost per serving. I'm kind of a nerd, and after doing some calculations, at 4 lbs of Nitrotech vs 4 lbs of Optimum Gold Standard using a 32 g serving (the serving size of Optimum Gold Standard), the difference in price per serving is 5 cents , and this has 2 more grams of protein as well as Creatine in that equal size serving. If you then were to increase the serving of Optimum to match that amount of protein, the cost is the same, and there is no Creatine in Optimum. I can't recommend this enough. And no, I don't work for Muscletech.

italia7890's Rating
Strawberry

I was very excited to try this protein, because it seems a good product 30 grams of protein per scoop (36 g) and the 3g of creatine and the other staff (taurine etc) Flavor: strawberry not the best at first but i get used to it, Mix: easy compare to phase8 and as usual in Isolates, Overall product: good you will rapidly see effects but remember it is because of the creatine and the water retention effect

yatinchadha's Rating

The products I used in the past were quiet tasteless and slow but i love this product. It tastes great specially the milk chocolate flavor. I gained 3lbs of muscle in the past 12 days and i am very happy to see the results. Would love to try other products from MuscleTech.

ADMH's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Taste was great. Like the 'all in one' per scoop and mix. Taste even better with fat free milk. Price was reasonable for what you get.

luzz223's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I was sent a tub of Nitro Tech to review and I have to say I have nothing bad to say about it. In fact it's one of, if not the best protein I've ever had (aside from Phase 8.) What puts this a step above most of the other proteins out there is the added benefits it brings. Not only does it have 30G of protein; but also the added BCAA's and creatine. I had just finished a tub of Creacore when I received this so I have been using this every day and it's like I never stopped creacore! The taste is amazing, I may be biased because chocolate is my favorite protein flavor hands down. It mixes great; with a normal shaker cup full of water and a good shake it blends with no chunks or grit at the bottom. I highly recommend this product to anyone and have talked a few of my buddies into buying it already!!

jkoufes's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I’m very picky about my protein powders as I don’t like the taste of most. I recently tried the milk chocolate Nitrotech and the taste is amazing! Not only does it taste great, but I’ve been seeing amazing results from it. Before, I was using random protein powders after my workout and getting sick from the taste and how milky they were. Since I’ve switched over to this, I’ve been seeing crazy results! I’ve been drinking this everyday after my workouts (so 6 times a week) for the past 2-3 weeks and I’ve already gained 10 lbs of muscle. I couldn’t believe it!! So if you need a solid protein shake that’ll last you a while, I highly recommend this product. You won’t be disappointed!

Tootyne's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tootyne did not leave a written review for this product.

RedSharkz's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla taste is kind of weird, but easy to dissolve. The added Creatine is good, the 30 gr protein and extra bcaa per serving is good and easy to digest. The downside is that you might have to drink more water than usual.