MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Toasted S'mores
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla

jogyjimenez's Rating

jogyjimenez did not leave a written review for this product.

mtanvu98's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The flavor is pretty bitter . However Nitro-Tech is a good protein powder for people who want to gain more muscle (y)

paulmcwhorter's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Taste is wonderful! I use this post-workout almost daily. Great protein boost.

saud123's Rating

saud123 did not leave a written review for this product.

Honlulu's Rating

Honlulu did not leave a written review for this product.

raffaeu's Rating
Chocolate

I moved back to BodyBuilding and Fitness after a couple of years of being stopped by "life events" such as baby, new city and so on. I am also on a fat loss diet and try to keep 45% protein, 35% carbs and 20% fat. First of all about the taste, especially if you are on a low carb/sugar diet, this product works very well. I mix with water after workout (to avoid bloating) or if I use in the morning, I put 8oz light milk, a tea spoon of Nescafe Gold and this protein. It tastes simply wonderful, Starbucks level! Results. I use 1 spoon every day, even on Sunday, with Milk or Water, it depends on the day. After about 3 weeks I started to "feel" the creatine. I can push a lot more, more repetitions, I can load more weight. My chest got ripped, so I can't say anything except it works very well. It's a bit pricey but you also get creatine in it so you don't have to buy it extra. I think if you want to build mass it's better to increase a bit the dosage. I take half spoon 30 minutes before workout and 1 and 1/2 spoon after workout. On rest day 1 spoon with milk.

Chaoryvang's Rating
Chocolate

Overall very good protein. Loaded with bcaas and creatine. The only thing is that you only get 41 scoops per 4lbs tub, since one scoop is 44 grams. If you have your own creatine, then I say get a different protein. Like ON Gold Standard etc. More bang for your bucks.

jrcarnes's Rating
Chocolate

High protein, low calories, mixes well and does not taste bad.

jcreew80's Rating
Vanilla

This is my all time favorite protein. Its not a blend and is of very high quality. I either mix it with milk or water and it taste great both ways. I keep this one stocked in my pantry and use as a meal replacement and as my go to after work out shake.

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Hey fellows , I purchased cookies and cream and i found a black tiny pieces inside , Is it normal as per the flavor or there is something wrong with my product ?

khaooatlink's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

khaooatlink did not leave a written review for this product.

Pikus2016's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Don't bother with this. It is overpriced and if you want to gain some muscle mass this is just a waste of money. Go for Gold Standard Whey as it works well compering with this mediocre product. Disappointed.

Tramboo's Rating

After finishing one tub of nitro tech I must say I got good lean muscle gains and now I ordered the second tub.Highly recommended for those who are looking for lean muscle gains, definetly worth buying.

Wilddevil's Rating

I have taken this product and I went through a tub in about 2 weeks. in my opinion the product is good but not for the price. you can buy other proteins that work just as good and instead of only getting about 40 servings, you can get close to 70 servings for the same price.

MohamedKhouya's Rating
Strawberry

MohamedKhouya did not leave a written review for this product.

t1m0thyk68's Rating
Milk Chocolate

So it's time to start doing some reviews. When it comes to a protein powder, I don't think it's fair to do a review solely based on taste and ingredients. I believe it's more beneficial to include how it actually works. I began using Nitro tech in February, so I have results of about 2 1/2 months of using this product. In that time I have put 3/4 inch on my arms, about 2 inches on my chest. I am 48 years old and was not able to touch a weight for 18 months for medical reasons, so these gains are huge to me. Personally I love the combination of ingredients you get from this protein. The fact that it contains creatine, glutamine, leucine and BCAAs are all pluses in my book, not only for the muscle building aspect, but for your wallet as well. You don't have to buy all these supplements separately. Although I do add more creatine to mine, thats my preference for intake. It mixes well and it tastes great to me and trust me, I've tried some that were hard to choke down. I plan to try other protein powders, but for price and content, NitroTech is a definite go to for me. I am becoming a big fan of Muscle Tech products and be reviewing some of those as well. We all know every product doesn't work the same for everyone, but I sincerely urge you to at least give this a try, I'm confident most of you will agree with my review.

andrewq6100's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I have been taking this since 4.4.16 and I have got to say it is easily one of the better protiens on the market today. In an ever scary growing protein market, with spiking, and **** serving to whey ratios, it makes buyers really attentive to what and whom they buy their protein from. MuscleTech NITRO-TECH is a whey isolate that is designed to make sure you can pack on that lean muscle mass, and it does JUST THIS! I have been using whey isolate and other whey proteins for quite sometime, but most of them do not give you the mass or strength gains desired per servings recommended, and you really just waste your money. With NITRO TECH I know with every scoop that I am getting a powerful amount of creatine, aminos and protein. I take this protein in the morning, after workout, and before bed. There is absolutely no bloating, no stomach cramps, and I am lactose intolerant, and this is fine for me to gulp down. This is a great product for anyone who is unsure where to find a working protein.

• Jed08
Jed08's Rating

Excellent taste. Mixes easily.

Darkman006's Rating

I've had vanilla, milk chocolate, cookies and cream and strawberry, I love them all. A great post-workout whey protein supplement. even contains 3g of creatine in it. yes its a blend so if you want a pure whey looks elsewhere but this is still a good. This goes well with their Cell Tech!

ToddHamlin's Rating
Chocolate

I bought the stack in this when the price was more reasonable. Good protein and the additives are a plus. Good tasting as well. At the moment the stack price is ridiculous. About 54 servings for nearly $80 isnt gonna cut it bb.com. Lower the price back to $50 something. All in all, good product.