MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Toasted S'mores
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl

stevekeener1984's Rating

This is a great protein Switched to NitroTech a few months back No regrets. 30 grams of protein plus the bcaas I noticed the difference the first week. Flavor is outstanding. Mixes great.

Slykhuis's Rating

I have used a lot of different proteins but this seems to work the best! I feel like I have gained a lot of muscle and stayed lean! Will continue to use this!

Babelboy77's Rating
Milk Chocolate

smoothie thick and yummy with good taste but i don't get mix well , muscle tech guys gotta fix that !

Zenlikeme75's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

This protein powder gave me incredible bloating, gas and cramps as a post-workout drink. It tastes great and seems to do the trick as far as building muscle but it just didn't agree with my system at all for some reason.

Anthonybulluck's Rating

I've been using the product for a little over 2 months and I am very happy with the results. I stick to a strict diet and right now my goal is to lean out. I started out at 235 and right now I'm 222. Normally when I lean out I lose strength. Which is normal but I actually have not lost any strength in this process and I give that credit to nitro tech. Even on my low carb days I still look sort of full. I've never used this product before now but I wil definitely always keep this in my stack for now on

BigAust's Rating

BigAust did not leave a written review for this product.

DrSchmee's Rating

Not a lot of fluff here just good ol whey!!! Gets the job done! Taste is great, mixes super easy. Ive only tried the vanilla so far cant wait to try more. Go team muscle tech

painNgains's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Nitro protein well rounded protein, great taste, good protein sources ,keep on chugging, muscle tech superior products, now go lift.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Ghadyawwad did not leave a written review for this product.

liviu50hdz's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I have used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard protein for about 1.5 years. Great product, great flavors. 2 months ago, I made the switch to Nitro Tech protein. The results were drastic. In Just two months, my body weight went from 244 lbs to 252 pounds. The first thing I realized after two weeks was that my bench, squat, and deadlift hit new PR. This stuff works. (Plain and simple) I normally get cookies and cream, ON Gold Standard did taste much better than NitroTech. Since the main purpose of protein is muscle growth, for most anyways, deal with the flavor and see results, fast!

Nathanb4's Rating

Nitrotech is literally the best tasting protein out there. All the flavors are so tasty. Not grainy or clumpy. Would recommend this to anyone.

ChrisSiagian's Rating

Nice and clean. Light. Should not be aggrevating when taken right after workout.

Edidv's Rating

Tried this brand for the first time and loved it! Some proteins do not taste good at all. Not this one. I'm a vanilla kind of guy so I got vanilla. Taste great and easily mixes with fruit for a smoothie or coffee for a frap. Yum

colelink22's Rating
Chocolate

This flavor was great! The whey itself was great post workout, I loved having it right after a a good lift. Great over ice. I had the chocolate flavor and like I said it is a solid 10/10. Great product.

Cailin201's Rating
Vanilla

Great product love the taste and flavor of this, company is a great one for starting off get flavor for a great price.

ChrisHarper32's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Excellent rich flavor that is quite filling. Look forward to drinking every night after my workout. The consistency is not too thick and mixes well with water and milk. I will definitely buy this product again and again.

MVBFishing's Rating
Vanilla

MuscleTech has done it again. Quality product, tastes great and works as expected. I'm really impressed with all of the MT products I've been using. Think I finally found a company to stick with. Try out this Nitro-tech you will enjoy it.

helloalex2's Rating

Tastes great and has the macros I am looking for

bri1514's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Very impressed with the flavor and consistency of this powder. Definitely the best cookies and cream protein powder I have ever tried.

SmokeyNYY's Rating

This is my favorite protein shake. The taste is phenomenal and the gains are very good. It is a bit expensive but only because BCA's, creatine, and glutamine are included. You really only need to drink 2-3 of these a day and you are good to go. No mixing other stuff etc. Highly recommended.