MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake
Vanilla

tleonard1986's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I've been waiting to try the Vanilla Bday Cake. I LIKE IT! I really do. I've only had the chocolate before. Nitro Tech is the best protein out there. Its more expensive than Phase 8 so I don't usually get it, but it works so well. So, when it is on sale I recommend buying as much as you can. I take it after workouts, snacktime, but not usually before bedtime with Nitro Tech. Something about Nitrotech gives me some energy so I don't like it before bed. That just may be in my head but I really do love this stuff. I will order this again for sure.

nluce311's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Hands down the best tasting protein I have had.

hyena0724's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Overall, a good product. Ingredient label lists the amounts of each which is becoming more of a set standard to do nowadays. Flavor is on point and it doesn't clump when mixing, even with water. I was taking between meals by itself, but since I'm building, I include some fruit to help add some carbohydrates. I wish that Creatine was at 5 g per serving, that way I wouldn't have to add it in. I usually take 1 scoop post workout in the mornings to blast out some protein from the start of my day.

shaban96's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This is my go to protein. it mixes really well & tastes awesome. not to forget that it also contain 3 grams of creatine for added value. 30 grams of protein is no brainer that this is a solid product

mel889's Rating

This protein powder is delicious. It mixes easily and tastes so good. This protein powder has been my go to lately when I am craving something sweet. I am looking forward to make some birthday cake protein pancakes with it. Give this protein powder a try if you're looking for something different than the usual flavors.

nelsonsaenz's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I received a tub of the birthday cake flavor as a sample and it's one of the better tasting proteins i have ever tasted. Great flavor and no clumping, 2 important things in any protein I take. Definitely would take again.

zezemazen's Rating

zezemazen did not leave a written review for this product.

j0ncy's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Perfect for downing right after a workout. The Birthday Cake flavor is a little weird, they even have some colorful sprinkle stuff in it. Can't complain with the ingredient profile though! Would definitely buy again!

evansbj's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Another great flavor from Muscle Tech! I received this as a free sample to try. it was an amazing flavor. Easy to mix and not heavy on the stomach. A great source of protein especially for a post workout, with 30 grams per serving. The only draw back was my sprinkles would get stuck on the sides of my shaker bottle, but all I did was put a little more water in the shaker and got them out. I will definitely purchase this in the future.

hermanmonstar's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I received a sample of muscle tech vanilla birthday cake whey isolate protein. It's an excellent supplement to take directly after your workout and I feel that it has aided me in producing lean muscle. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a protein that will help in recovery and build lean muscle.

gottarace83's Rating

I finally got my hands on the Flavor I wanted to win all along in this contest... I wanted the Mocha cappuccino to win.... Muscletech heard our words and followed through with it. I have a tub of the Mocha Cappuccino Swirl.. Let me start by stating that is is OVER HALF GONE ALREADY!!!! This is the BEST MOCHA I have ever tasted!!!!! I have tried everything on the market MOCHA!!!! The Mocha swirl is TOP SHELF material. Starting out with taste: out of a possible 10 it gets an 10++++++++++++++++ It has a amazing coffee flavor!!!! It mixes up like a dream!!! No lumping or clumping at all.. There is no dropout or separation.. NONE.... Well, I have never given it a chance to... After that first sip... It's game on I can't stop... It's gone in a flash and am rinsing it shaker with water to get that last drop... Yes, It's good to the last drop... it almost feels like a CHEAT DRINK!!!! Did I mention how great the Mocha Swirl taste????? I have taken it pre workout, post and just because I wanted more... I want to log this for the next 6 months!!!! Send me a few cases!!!! I'll start up the "MuscleTech Mocha Daily Club" Bottom line is: Muscletech listened to what we wanted and NAIL IT. If you like Coffee or Mocha, This is the protein for you. Take my word on this>>>>>>>>>>>AMAZING<<<<<<<<<<<< I will be ordering more.. CASE SIZE ORDER!!!! Thank you for producing this for us!!!!

carrech's Rating
Milk Chocolate

carrech did not leave a written review for this product.

jordynsdaddy's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Disclosure: I received this as a sample. This flavor is AMAZING! when you mix it with milk, it's like a confetti cake milkshake! You gotta try it! I like changing up protein flavors every one in a while, and this is a perfect one to do it!

Mavsfan01's Rating

I received this product as a free sample and let me tell you I LOVE IT. I've been stuck in the same flavor for awhile now and this really added something different to my protein smoothies. It's not chalky at all and blends very well. I will be ordering another tub when this one runs out.

liamhope's Rating
Cookies And Cream

this is my go-to whey protein source. i take immediately post-workout and i love the taste and how well it blends/mixes. I usually have it with water but i really like that when i do decide to have it with milk, it not only tastes even better but it also doesn't clump up like other proteins. I really like the cookies and cream and the birthday cake is also good and very sweet. The nutrient profile is great and so is the quality and the fact that it tastes delicious helps me fight cravings for real sweets/junk food.

ninersgold2000's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes fantastic. No bloating feeling after drinking a shake , which is something that most whey proteins tend to give you. I love this product and will continue to buy..

Crunchycris12's Rating

I absolutely love this stuff. i always drink it after my workout and usually chill it with ice and cold water. doesn't bloat or make you burp. thanks Muscle tech!

rshane7's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I tried the Nitro-Tech Birthday Cake. It tastes good and mixes well without clumps. When I take it after the gym I give some to my brother and we both agree it helps us recover faster. I have given some to my friend after a workout and she likes tasting it and agree it tastes great.

yahyasoufi's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I recently got this protein and I honestly like it, the taste is pretty good for birthday cake. It also mixes well, overall pretty good.

SamoanHulk's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Mixes very well and that to me is a sign of amazing quality. Taste was awesome, tasted like vanilla cake with confetti. Amazing! This is going to me my new go-too! High recommend this to anyone wanting to support lean mass.