MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
9.6
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla

Blake2732's Rating

This is a solid protein powder! At 30 grams per scoop it really surpasses the competition, and it is so pure! The macro's are absolutely incredible! Futhermore, if you compare this to other products it is far higher in BCAA'S! Not to mention the addition of creatine; although it is not an expensive ingredient I think it really adds to the product! This product mixes without any issues, has a fairly thin consistency, and has a great taste! I especially enjoyed the Vanilla Birthday Cake! MuscleTech is always researching to stay ahead of the competition with innovative new supplements, and they are definitely getting it done with this product!

Tokuryulopez's Rating
Chocolate

This stuff really works, you can taste the delicious chocolate.

INTRDAMATRIX's Rating
Toasted S'mores

INTRDAMATRIX did not leave a written review for this product.

vincebrandt's Rating

I do like the "power" nitro tech much better, but this one is equally as good.

clee9702's Rating
Chocolate

This protein was great! Great taste, no added ********. Recommend to anyone!

saulbeamerg's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

I saw a good amount of gains from this product and the taste was much much better than most other proteins I have had and it mixes very well

mhmdalsaqal's Rating
Cookies And Cream

actually every person i know try this product and say its amazing ...

ahmedsaker's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ahmedsaker did not leave a written review for this product.

jwebbdc8's Rating

jwebbdc8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Snehmewada's Rating
Chocolate

Snehmewada did not leave a written review for this product.

BigNateP's Rating
Chocolate

BigNateP did not leave a written review for this product.

Hosserash's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

This is absolutely the best protein ever, everybody needs to try it at least once.

ChelseaLouise's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Toasted S'mores

This protein blends amazingly in almond milk OR water which is unheard of now-a-days. The flavor is great, and the results speak for themselves. I've used this protein three times now and in my bulk and cut season it works wonders. Used it twice a day when bulking and once a day when cutting. I would highly recommend to anyone if you want to keep your muscle mass up and hate drinking fruity BCAA's all day. Only reason I gave Toasted S'mores a 9 out of 10 was due to it being slightly too sweet for me.

Bluesposer's Rating
Milk Chocolate

-- 30 grams ISOLATE whey -- 6,9 grams of BCAA -- 3 grams of CREATINE -- 5,6 grams of GLUTAMINE -- GREAT taste -- What else do you wanna know????

silverbullet_svt's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This was my first brand of protein powder I have ever have. The taste is just pure awesomeness. Tastes great in both skim milk and water which blew my mind. As for results: I noticed I only gained 1 lb of muscle for the entire contents of the 4 lb pound tub. Thats why I gave it an 8. Also had to consume their essential series casein powder at night to aid recovery. Taking this alone wasnt sufficient for me.

ruturajraval's Rating

It is good, now exploring for the first time and hope to get good result soon..

TeamTownsend's Rating

I truly love this product great taste and great results. It is a everyday staple in my routine

ashubaath's Rating

BEST PROTEIN EVER.

VictoriaStanton's Rating

Tastes so good!

jogyjimenez's Rating

jogyjimenez did not leave a written review for this product.