MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

9.6
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl

Bfayard's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Good protein source, would recommend. I ordered the 10lb bag (oops...) and the flavor wasn't good at all. Compared to other chocolate flavored proteins, this was way too sweet and was making me sick after the 3rd time taking a shake. Besides the flavor being off, this is definitely a good source of protein, 30g a scoop you can't beat it.

Javrod's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great protein. Helps me to hit my protein intake goals daily. I love the fact that it has 30g Protein, 3g Creatine, 6.9g BCAAs, 5.3g Glutamine as well. I feel like Its giving me a full spectrum of recovery when I drink it. I was honestly surprised by the taste as I've had some pretty bad experiences in the past with other brands. It mixed relatively easily and didn't cause any bloating. Great product

ShaunS47's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Excellent protein powder. Mixes extremely well with water and/or milk; and, tastes great when mixed with both. Solid muscle mass gains were achieved while using this product.

RSXTerrence's Rating
Vanilla

Great all around whey protein that simplifies it for those wishing to have a bit of creatine. Taste is good, just a little artificial making it short of perfect. Mixes well and settling isn't an issue. Would buy again.

mikebusybody's Rating

mikebusybody did not leave a written review for this product.

jjjoudah156's Rating
Strawberry

Good quality protein. Ive tasted several other brands such as muscle milk and gncs protein and found this to be the best tasting and easiest to mix. The others are nearly impossible to mix thoroughly but the consistency in this is pretty smooth, the shaker cup ball breaks it down easy. Usually im not a fan of the strawberry flavors, however i was pleasantly surpised with the taste.

Justdoit420's Rating

Great product. Great taste. No sugar. Lot of protein. Protein goals.

alexis9000's Rating

great protein. love the nitro tech series. the flavors are also always on point.

BeastmodeMikeG's Rating

This is a great product. Very blendable. Great taste. Filling. Full of protein. perfect mixed with h2o post workout!

matt184's Rating

also a great product. i prefer the gold better due to the other additives in it, but if you're looking for a cleaner protein the isolate plus is great.

nutrol82's Rating

nutrol82 did not leave a written review for this product.

bachman457's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Excellent taste and mix ability. Always fell recovered after my workouts

cclint1982's Rating

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

xomgitssammi's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I absolutely love this protein! It is by far the best tasting protein blend and mixes super well with almond milk. Digests easily and tastes amazing. What else can you ask for?!

JGPost's Rating
Vanilla

I received this protein the other day and have used it about everyday since. The taste isn't the best protein I've had but it's not bad. Protein mixes well in a shaker bottle which makes it easy to use.

Petrags33's Rating
Vanilla

I just received my Nitro Tech the other day and since it's been awhile since the last time I had a vanilla protein I jumped right in on mixing it a few different ways. It mixed well with water but was obviously slightly thinned. When mixed with 2% milk it came out like a delicious milkshake. Perfect consistency and perfect ingredient profile. To make it a little heartier I even mixed it with some vanilla Greek yogurt and oats for a great tasting snack. The vanilla was slightly on the sweet side but thats to be expected with almost all products these days using sucralose. Muscletech has another hit.

raiderblue17's Rating
Chocolate

If you remember the old muscletech products you'll remember that they were very very light... IE when you opened up the packaging it was like a cloud of dust appeared. This product is not like this. Probably b/c its isolate based and has other ingredients in it. Because of this I am super surprised with HOW WELL IT MIXES!!! No clumps, no mess. The flavor is great both Chocolate (Classic rich flavor) and cookies and cream (Smooth and sweet) I will be buying another set.

GMajor64's Rating
Vanilla

All most empty and need to get more. Easy to mix with fast digestive after taking it pre and post workout. After a week or so, muscles started to recovery a bit faster. Vanilla was a good taste even with water. Sometimes would add a banana for the pre-worout drink.

ew42840's Rating
Strawberry

Solid source of protein. Some mornings I do 2 scoops with 4-6 egg whites and it holds me over for a good 3 hours. On leg days I take a scoop 30m prior to training and 2 after or just before bed. I've been taking now for roughly 3 weeks and the fullness of my muscles last longer as I'm also taking Celltech.

Quelaid90's Rating
Chocolate

I am a long supporter of MuscleTech products. I really like the taste of both the chocolate and strawberry flavors of Nitro-Tech. This product does well in the support of building muscle.