MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Vanilla

zuldo2522's Rating
Cookies And Cream

The best I've tried. Low carb, 30 grs of clean protein plus some bcaa's so what more can you ask. Gave it an 8 on flavor but its the inly flavor I've tried so far. Definitely recommends it.

brad311's Rating

WOW!!! I won a tub of Nitro Tech from MT and I must say that this is one great all in product!!! 30 grams of high protein,3 grams of creatine and amino's make this product one must have recovery drink!!! It mixes with almost NO effort and no clumps or graininess and the Strawberry flavor makes it a pleasure to drink!!! Just when i think that I have tried the best MT supplement I find another great one!!! THANK YOU MT

jdk01484's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Nitrotech gets a 10 from me. The profile is outstanding - 30g of protein, 3g of creatine, and only 140 calories, 2g of carbs, and 1g of sugar. As you can imagine with that profile, it is a very light shake to drink, does not leave you feeling full or bloated, and the taste is exceptional. The cookies and cream flavor is spot on and feels like a nice treat after a workout. Definitely a great post-workout shake that covers all of your bases!

Getbig831's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I have had a couple of different Cookies & Creams proteins before, this one tastes best. Mixes easy and creates a thick rich shake when blended with ice and milk. Good profile with the perfect amount of protein, while staying low in fat and carbs. Would recommend

aekest's Rating

This product will tick all the categories you are looking for if you want results, and a supplement that works. I didn't think Mixability was even a serious category until I had a chance to try the new Nitrotech. Mixes like a charm, without any residue stuck to the corners of your shaker cup. The Cookies and Cream flavor is DIVINE, and Muscletech have outdone themselves when it came to this category. I would rate this a 10/10. They ingredients are also on point! Whey Isolate & Hydroisolate, hits your muscles extremely quickly during the post workout window. Match that with the Creatine Mono, and you have the perfect product for muscle growth.

jhockey21's Rating

This stuff tastes amazing! I've never tried it before until last week, but i love it, and will probably make this my new proteins shake

Bleachway's Rating

Absolutely amazing. It mixes well with water leaving behind no clumps and bits. I tried the Cookies n Cream flavor and it tasted amazing. You can't go wrong with what Nitro-Tech Offers You, 30G of Protein Perserving 2G of Carbs 1.5G of Fat 3G of Creatine Mono. MuscleTech came out hard with their Nitro-Tech. It was has everything a consumer would look for in their Protein Powder.

zagaboi's Rating

Overall, [color=#424242]Nitro Tech[/color] is as good as advertised and I would be buying this as adendum to my protein stack. This would be good as a post workout drink IMO. Or if you want the full effects, take it 4 times a day as prescribed. Buyers are getting what they are paying for and I can see the effort put in this product. I just wish in the future, they reformulate it to have a thicker taste, BUT not loosing the goodand efficient qualities it already has. To those who haven't tried [color=#424242]Nitro Tech[/color] yet, grab a tub this December when it's on BB.com, or buy one at your local Supp Store. Experience the Nitro!

shayantejani's Rating

First things first, I am a regular user of MT's Phase 8 and recommend it to all those who prefer blends. This is my first time with NitroTech and I'm just wondering why I hadn't tried this one before for my Whey needs. NitroTech has got an amazing profile. 30g of Whey Isolate, along with 3g of creatine and amino acids. It is a perfect post-workout shake. It mixes great and tastes even better. The Cookies & Cream recently won an award for the best protein powder and I'm glad I opted for this flavour. The flavour met my high expectations. MT has done a good job with their protein powders. I highly recommend this one for those looking for Whey powders. Can't wait to try their Platinum Whey next.

ryanyu83's Rating

First and foremost, I would like to thanks MuscleTech and their reps for allowing me to try out the 2lb tub of Chocolate NitroTech. I mostly go for the most basic flavor so I could compare it to the other protein powders out there. Mixability 10/10 This really up to par with the rest of the MT protein powders out there. They dissolve quickly after 8-10 shakes. I cannot praise them enough on how great their protein mixes and no clumps being present when drinking it. Taste 9/10 The taste is quite creamy. I would stay that this is quite similar to the taste of chocolate phase 8. I would say that after mixing a scoop with 18-24 oz of water, I still taste the flavor and not really diluted like other protein. I have yet to make a sludge out of this nor mix it with greek yogurt. I am sure it will taste great! Price 8/10 I would say this would compete with a lot of Whey Isolate on the market. This is one of the best bang for the buck out there. Nitro Tech has been known to be a very solid profile and product in the past and it still is a great product with the upgrades. Overall 9/10 This product is very very legit. MT is known for the quality of their supps and this is not an exception. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great whey protein isolate. I would definitely buy this in the future when I am in need for Whey isolate.

buffren82's Rating
Milk Chocolate

WOW, 30g of Protein with 3g of creatine, MuscleTech is not stingy when It comes to quality and quantity, you get plenty of what you need in the protein/creatine hybrid shake. Taste Good too.

KrackinWise's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Was lucky enough to snag me a full 2lb tub of Milk Chocolate! The taste was overall pretty solid (7.5-8 out of 10) Very smooth texture that only took about 10 second of shaking. Quality of protein was top notch! 30g of protein 2g of carbs and 1.5g of fat per scoop is hard to beat! Very good Protein by MT!!!

Jdot5's Rating
Strawberry

Got blessed with a 2lb tub of the Strawberry flavor of Nitro Tech. The taste of powder is delicious. You can smell the strawberry as soon as you open the tub. The powder mixes real easily with water (used about 8 ounces) and was drank it. With 30g of Protein, It was more than enough protein to help spark muscle growth. Would definitely recommend to everyone

robert5891's Rating
Milk Chocolate

First off, thanks to the kick-*** reps from MuscleTech: llahhsoj, emergency, BlueRev, and melaneyb! I was fortunate enough to be sent a "sample" of NITRO-TECH to enjoy and review. This "sample" ended up being a full 2-lb tub!! I always go for chocolate proteins when choosing a protein powder, so I went for the Milk Chocolate flavor to see how it stacks up to other chocolates I've had in the past. Mixability: 10/10 I used this in proats, sludge, and my morning smoothie and had zero problems mixing the powder into yogurt or with milk in the blender. There was no grittiness or clumping of the powder when I used them in these applications. Taste: 9/10 It is rich and creamy when mixed with Greek Yogurt for sludge or 2% milk in my breakfast smoothie. It definitely tastes like NesQuick from my childhood, and who doesn't love NesQuick?!!! I liked the flavoring and can see myself drinking this on a regular basis. I love chocolate and this one did not disappoint. I could see this one going into the regular rotation of chocolate proteins I buy. Profile: 7/10 I've never purchased an all-in-one protein powders for my post-workout drink. I do appreciate the fact that is supplies 30g of protein per scoop, but I'm not as keen on the inclusion creatine or the other added amino acids. I don't see the need for including creatine or the other amino acids into a protein powder other than to possibly help with cell volumization and recovery from a workout. I'd prefer it to just contain just complete proteins and not individual amino acids. I can supplement creatine separately or add it into my shake if I desire to, I don't necessarily need it to be supplied by my protein supplement. Overall: 8/10 While this is a very good tasting protein and provides a delicious chocolately taste and easy mixiability, I have to doc a few points for the inclusion of filler amino acids. As stated before, I'd prefer just a straight protein supplement without any added aminos, but I can see some of the reasoning for including it. If you don't mind the inclusion of some of the components, I see nothing wrong with the product at all. Ultimately I buy my proteins for the taste and could see possibly purchasing more of this in the future. There are still several recipes I want to try using this in (cookies, pancakes, and WAFFLES!) and can't wait to see how it turns out. Thank you again MuscleTech, llahhsoj, emergency, BlueRev, and melaneyb for running a great promotion and allowing me the opportunity to review your products!

chzcake01's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Profile is nice with whey isolate listed first. I like that there's creatine mono in it. Tastes good but not great. Could be a tad sweeter. There's a slightly odd aftertaste. Mixes fine. Depending on the price I can see myself adding this to my protein stash.

lowroller21212's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Milk Choc is a delicious protein drink, unlike many mt proteins the NitroTech line mixes really well-what I mean by this it doesnt have the tendency to stick to my shaker. Strawberry tastes too strong to me, and the aftertaste afterwards not too fan of it. Profile - I prefer creatine outside of my protein powders. My routine is taking it with my pre workout, or my creatine I bought solo. Big pro here: I do like the fact it has 50 mg of 2 enzymes which help your body break this easier and not give you bloat. Thanks to MT for letting me try out the S'berry version recently and updating my year old review.

KBoss302's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I won a promotional tub on the forums and was asked to write a review. Here goes! NitroTech mixes up very, very smooth. In 2% milk, the Milk Chocolate flavor genuinely tastes like the Nestlie Quick we all enjoyed as kids. And if you prefer almond milk, it tastes great in that too. So overall it tastes good and mixes very well. I do have a few issues with the product though. First, the scoop included is a pain to use. The handle isn't attached to the top, but rather in the middle of the scoop, so I'm constantly getting powder on my fingers while scooping. It's a minor annoyance. Second, I'm not a fan of Muscletech adding creatine or additional glycine, taurine, and alanine. There's no good reason to add additional amounts of these aminos to a protein. I'm not accusing Muscletech of spiking, but it has recently been exposed that other companies have used these aminos (and creatine too) to engage in such practices. So it definitely makes me scratch my head and wonder why Muscletech "enhanced" the formula with them. Third, my Nutrition Facts panel doesn't add up. The gram weight per serving is said to be 37 grams, yet adding up the macros inside, you get a gram weight per scoop that exceeds 40 grams per serving. I'm sure somebody there just screwed up, but I'm a little confused by that. Overall, NitroTech is a decent protein, but Muscletech can definitely do better.

showjo1josh's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Overall this supplement was really great. I mixed it with water and milk and i swear it tastes like cookies and cream ice cream. Its an awesome tasting protein powder. And for a great blend with whey isolate and 30g protein per serving; you cant beat that. If you want lean gains and a high quality protein powder that tastes great i would really recommend Nitrotech.

sleeperking's Rating

I have mixed feelings about Nitrotech. The taste and mixability are superior to those of GNC products or anything else at a lower price but the claim of 30 grams of protein per scoop sounds like an exaggeration. Other reviewers have pointed out that the addition of creatine spikes the protein count and that a more realistic claim would be 24 grams a serving. I have read these arguments on this forum and elsewhere and find them credible. Before any of you MT reps get anxious, don't worry. For the price, this is still a solid protein and a great choice for someone who wants to boost their gains without delving too deeply into the rabbit hole of sports nutrition. In fact, if you are new to strength training and overwhelmed by the variety of supplements out there, Nitrotech is a fine place to start. The all-in-one ingredient list is helpful if you a€™re not yet accustomed to taking various supplements during the day. You can also ease yourself into taking creatine via this product rather than suffer the cramps and near-dysentery that creatine loading can sometimes cause. I a€™m docking stars because while I find the flavor to be rich, particularly in strawberry and cookies & cream, the texture is harsh and does not lend well to consumption several times a day. The ideal use for me has been 1 to 2 scoops post-workout. To fill gaps in your nutrition, go with Phase 8 or Combat Powder. Both promise a more plausible amount of protein and have a cleaner texture that goes down easy at any time.

potbb's Rating

Wow this is a huge improvement over Nitrotech of many years ago. The taste is amazing. Better than anything I've tried and that is with 30 years of protein supplement experience. Time will tell if it agrees with me and produces any noticeable results. But for now I will make it my primary supplemental protein source.