MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry

rojeehmansour's Rating
Strawberry

a very good product and cost efficient ! it really works with good nutrition and good training with this supplement you'll get bulk ! recommended product the strawberry flavor is so good i cant wait until i finish training to have a shake

dbantham's Rating
Vanilla

Really good product. Has everything you need for lean muscle gain and recovery after a hard workout. Mixed mine with sugar free almond milk, some Kale, and once in a while powdered peanut butter. The taste and the results were excellent!

embury289's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This protein is exceptional. I have seen amazing improvements in muscular strength as well as an increase in lean muscle mass (complimented with a structured workout regimen). The flavor is outstanding as well. I feel like I am treating myself to a bowl of 'cookies and cream' ice cream sometimes.

dangamer's Rating
Milk Chocolate

dangamer did not leave a written review for this product.

Decalerojr's Rating
Milk Chocolate

BY FAR one of the best I have tried. This has helped cut my recovery time and my performance in the gym has increased. I felt the results right after using this product and noticed a huge increase in strength and endurance. I take this twice a day (1 in the morning and 1 right after my work out and depending on my workout I will use an average of 1 to 3 scoops) and after 2 weeks everything increased. I ALSO used muscle techs Anarchy for my pre workout and the results are amazing. This has increased my numbers in my physical tests and has helped my goal to going to special programs for the military. With a constant busy work schedule THIS PRODUCT HELPS!

LRD1992's Rating
Milk Chocolate

It mixes good I got it from a friend that could not take it bc it did not set well with his stomach which I had a bit of a problem with that myself but I was taking more than my body could absorb at one time so I cut back to one scoop every 2 hrs and it worked I also seem to notice physical changes in abt two weeks and I've been back in the gym for abt two months now I believe this product works great.

istelf's Rating

istelf did not leave a written review for this product.

romeo023's Rating

This is my goto protein powder. The mix of ingredients make it perfect for my goal of building and maintaining muscle mass.

trapper99's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mixes in a shaker cup as well as any blender. Taste's great!!

laithraji's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Fantastic protein used by almost a month ago and so far good results stimulate the force because of creatine and a large proportion of protein 30 grams! This is actually good

Ductking34's Rating

Mixes better than any other protein I've ever used. Tastes awesome. And seems to be a good source of protein.. although with all the recent talk about spiking numbers, not 100% sure how accurate the label is, but it works good and tastes great.

raymundveloso's Rating
Vanilla

I tried this protein/creatine powder as a way of introducing my body to creatine as I had not used that supplement before. For that specific purpose, this product has met my expectations. From what I have learned about this product and its ingredients, it has definitely serve its purpose and has contributed to my recent gains. I did not rate higher because there is a bit of a distinct taste that I find hard to describe. The taste is not bad, but it is not up to the usual high standards that I am accustomed to from Muscletec products. The powder mixes easily in water and did not have any negative side effects to my digestive system. I do recommend this product to those who are looking to add creatine to their list of workout supplements.

buetforasif's Rating
Milk Chocolate

nice ingredients and taste!

davecole05's Rating
Milk Chocolate

It's a protein and a creatine mix... pretty much straight forward. The results are abundantly clear and appreciated. Noticeable gains and no intestinal/gastric discomfort when taking this product. I have noticed no bloating or "fluffy" appearance. It mixes well and when combined with a strict regiment of water and heavy lifts, will provide exactly what the description states. The taste isn't too bad (Milk Chocolate a little bit too sweet for my preference), but as with all supplements, I prefer to focus on what they do/provide rather than just taste. I chose this product over the others because of the 1G of sugar rather than 3G+ from its competitors. Although, will state that if you are looking to reduce weight (scale weight) I would not recommend this product. This will give you muscle mass -- weight gain (muscle weight).

ChanakaKrishan's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

austinbitner's Rating
Milk Chocolate

flavor isnt what i expected. not bad but just not as good as some of the other chocolate flavors out there. mixed very well. i'd try it again in a different flavor

ronviv1's Rating
Cookies And Cream

After extensive research, I find Nitro-Tech to be the best for value and taste. It is best for per-workout routine. I like Cookies & Cream flavor.

Ewater2323's Rating

The taste of this protein is absolutely horrible.

sahilmax9's Rating
Milk Chocolate

sahilmax9 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Guys i'm confused what should i buy the nitrotech or phas8 and i didnt tried any of them before so please assist me of you can