MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Vanilla

ksugden's Rating
Toasted S'mores

I'm no scientist so I'm going to keep this review short and basic. I'm a vegetarian with a sensitive stomach so I need a protein supplement that not only meets my nutritional needs, but doesn't cause GI upset. I switched over to Nitro-Tech and I can honestly say I won't be looking back. I tried out two flavors so far. Cinnamon Swirl: The cinnamon swirl tastes great. It's sweet but not overwhelming, it honestly tastes like cinnamon toast crunch. It mixes easily with a spoon so no blender is necessary. It goes down smoothly and digests easily so there really is no need to worry about protein bloat or any GI upset. Toasted S'mores: Tastes great but is incredibly sweet. It tastes like a toasted chocolate candy and was honestly a little too sweet for me but to each their own. It mixed a little thicker than the Cinnamon Swirl so I would recommend blending it. Again this goes down smoothly and digests easily, so no problems with protein bloat or GI issues. I have put on a bit of muscle since taking nitro-tech. In 4 months my bench reps have gone up by 30lbs (145 to 175) and my squat reps have gone up by 50lbs (165 to 215). All in all I highly recommend Nitro-Tech!

dida1984's Rating

I tried it after my pt recommended it and it's now my number 1 protein. At least you don't have to buy creatine as a supplement alone. I take 2 servings, the 1st one in the morning as soon as I wake up and the 2nd directly after my workout. Inot love with it and will try other flavors :)

FatGuyMind's Rating

Got a change to try out Mocha Cappuccino Swirl and Vanilla BDay Cake thnaks to MT and their generous promo. The flavors as usual from MT are awesome Vanilla BDay Cake tastes well like cake, not to sweet, just right. I dont drink coffee at all but the Mocha Swirl might change that, when drinking it i pick up a caramel taste with a nice not overpowering coffee after taste. MT obviously knows what they are doing when it comes to flavoring products. This is very enjoyable to drink in just water and even more amazing in milk. Love the profile on this product high protein (30g) coming mostly from whey isolate resulting in low fat (1.5g) and low carb (2g). The 3g of creatine is a nice addition to the protein helping with cell volumization and recovery. You also get 100mg of digestive enzymes making this protein very easy on the stomach. Taste great, great profile, priced well ( and usually sales or promos on it) definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a new protein supplement to try. Theres a reason NitroTech has been around for a while.

bessemzarrouk's Rating

great powder but The Vanilla Birthday Cake is horrible. i have bought 2 x 4lb and of them and wondering how i will be able to live with this ( considering the price i have payed ) nothing against MuscleTech or the Whey composition, but seriously guys , the candy part you are adding in this whey goes to the bottom of your shaker and , first are not dissolved and if its the goal , its not funny at all to crunch them. ( compared to other brand that other particle such as oreo or chocolate chips and they are just amazing. i will buy this whey again BUT NOT the Vanilla Birthday Cake

linabina1989's Rating
Cookies And Cream

i absolutely love the cookies and cream flavor, it's my favorite protein. i've been taking it about 2 months and I'm addicted to this stuff

slinkymang's Rating
Strawberry
Vanilla Birthday Cake

This is a staple product of mine when I don't want to buy a creatine separate. I love how this has creatine mono hydrate in it. You will save money if you want creatine post workout if you just get this. The taste is amazing for the birthday cake flavor. The 30g of whey post workout is perfect for those trying to build muscle, and with the creatine mono hydrate. I could pack on some mass with this lean shake after taking it for a couple weeks. I would recommend to any sport athelete to take post workout, or anyone who is trying to build some muscle. Also it is great product because it has very low carbs for anyone who is dieting. Muscletech delivers like normal.

qtiam100's Rating

this is by far my favorite brand of protein. It tastes really good and it's not sugary.

jonyjony23's Rating

great product. Love the flavor

bluedog1b's Rating
Chocolate

bluedog1b did not leave a written review for this product.

thekaratekid's Rating
Chocolate

Not bad stuff at all. The taste is about average for chocolate protein, but the results are clear with this quality protein. No complaints by me.

thackes1's Rating
Toasted S'mores

Nitro-Tech is an excellent mass-building protein powder! The formula is strong with 30 grams of protein per scoop plus 3 grams of creatine monohydrate. The protein is a whey blend and the blend is lead by whey protein isolate, which is great to see. The carb and fat content is low. I really cannot see anything to criticize from a formula standpoint. The price point is decent, but if you can catch it on a deal then even better! Of the many flavor options, I have only tried the new Toasted S'mores and Cinnamon Swirl. I wasn't a huge fan of the S'mores. I felt is was flat and lacked sweetness and character, but it wasn't a bad flavor. I enjoyed the cinnamon swirl much more. The cinnamon flavor was solid - hit the flavor accurately and was satisfying. The scoop mixes decently, though I suggest blending rather than shaking. It does froth a little with blending so just let that settle before consuming. Overall a 9/10 product!

SanYeguez's Rating

SanYeguez did not leave a written review for this product.

onurkaya's Rating

www.fitnesskoc.com

emersonthacker's Rating
Toasted S'mores

The profile on Nitro-Tech is loaded: 30 g of protein plus 3 g of creatine. A definitively pro-muscle growth product. The blend is lead by the high quality whey protein isolate as the source of the protein too! The S'mores and cinnamon swirl flavor were good, but didn't blow me away. Depending on the fat content of the milk I put it in could effect how much I enjoyed the flavor too. Either way the product was easy to use and the profile is going to help with muscle growth provided you are training hard and eat enough on top of the Nitro-Tech use!

Benson5745's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tastes great with just water (or milk or blended fruit/berries), blends very well.

SOH11's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

NITRO-TECH is a bit of an interesting protein product. Infused with creatine, it's aimed to be a complete post-workout supplement all-in-one. The only real downside I can see with this is that there are some people who don't tolerate creatine well (possible stomach issues), so it limits the market a bit. The BCAA's included this product allow for rapid-absorption, while the BCAA's naturally found in whey protein have to be digested at a slower rate. Minor griping aside, MuscleTech is a company known for it's quality and NITRO-TECH really is no exception. Of the two flavors I've tried, Toasted S'mores is definitely my favorite. There is a hint of graham cracker and marshmallow, though the overwhelming flavor is milk chocolate. I'm a S'mores aficionado (self-proclaimed), and I would've preferred a heavy graham cracker flavor. Nonetheless, it mixes very evenly and provides a nice, foamy shake when combined with skim milk. Cinnamon Roll has a very sweet cinnamon flavor, though I did note a very SLIGHT chemical aftertaste. Overall, NITRO-TECH is a great choice for those looking to cover their protein and creatine bases post-workout.

diegomilian's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

diegomilian did not leave a written review for this product.

MPLJR1222's Rating

Definitely one of the better proteins i have ever tried! I was lucky enough to receive a generous 4lb. tub from Muscletech, and it did not disappoint. The cookies and cream flavor tasted awesome, and the fixability was excellent. This protein has 30 grams of protein per scoop which is also amazing. The added aminos and creatine are just an extra bonus! Would recommend this protein to anyone looking for a solid, reliable, awesome tasting protein! Just got to try out the Decadent Brownie Cheesecake, and it is truly amazing! It tastes just like the real thing, it makes me not want to stop drinking it! It's a great addition to the other awesome flavors of Nitro-tech! UPDATE- The two newest flavors are amazing! Both cinnamon swirl and toasted s'mores are perfect! They are as close to perfect of a flavor of protein that I've ever gotten to try. I could drink each flavor all day long everyday and never get tired of them. Great additions to an already excellent protein powder!

Spartanjk87's Rating

This price for 1 pound is AWESOME. I think I won't buy any other brand again. Satisfied!

bethmarcus123's Rating
Cookies And Cream

SO GOOD! Did a sample at Busy Body Fitness and will definitely purchase in the future!