MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Strawberry
9.6
Chocolate Mint
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla

Rosavic's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Rosavic did not leave a written review for this product.

wdkern's Rating
Strawberry

This was pretty good but you can get more for cheaper at Myprotein. Mix it up in some plain greek yogurt and call it YoGains! If you're goin got Myprotein: ***Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout over there for 25% off your entire order!!*** This NITRO-TECH was pretty good though but maybe next time not the strawberry

irishpolarbear's Rating

I have no idea where these other reviews are coming from. This is a terrible quality protein powder. It has all of the trademarks of a terrible quality protein. Sticky when it gets on you, doesn't mix right away (but mixes with some very rigorous shaking), and kind of inconsistent. I'm one of those that gets GI issues with bad protein and this one took by system some getting used to. Even still, the first part of my warm up takes place in the locker room stalls. Flavor? Not Good. Here's what I discovered though: Add a splash of heavy whipping cream and all 3 flavors go up about 3-4 points. But if I'm spending money.... I'll spend a little more for something I know is good. I hesitate to say a brand because I don't want to seem like a shill, but I am sticking to Animal whey Isolate. The only reason I had this NITRO-TECH was because my wife was "in an altered state of mind" and thought the buy 2, get 1 seemed like a good deal. She regretted the **** out of that one. She hated it more than I did. For the love of all things Holy, spend a little extra money and get a higher quality. Have some dignity.

JustinRiley7's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

This is my first time using Muscle Tech NITRO-TECH. I have been on a protein quest for a while and decided to try this after hearing rave reviews about it. It's a good quality protein that left my muscles feeling nourished post workout. The flavor was exceptional. The only negatives would be that the mixability some times isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. At times, it would sit heavy on my stomach after drinking it often made me gassy. I wasn't too thrilled with the price to serving ratio either. However, it's a very good product overall.

rnekadi's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great Product really Like the taste and the way it blend in Milk and Water...

farishjazlan's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Mocha Cappuchino Swirl is by far one of the best protein ive consumed. compared to Phase8, this is waaay better (in terms of taste and texture). The Brownie Cheesecake, not so much, Its like eating cheese, you get bloated easily. But the taste is fine.

Wilddevil's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I have went through 3 tubs of this and I really I didn't see much difference like it advertised to do. I will say it is a good tasting shake though

AdityaShivam's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

AdityaShivam did not leave a written review for this product.

cemiltacir's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Murokai5's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Was taking the cinnamon swirl flavor, switched to the mocha cappuccino swirl. Love this flavor! My new favorite.

brianaoppen's Rating
Toasted S'mores

I mixed this with milk and it was delicious. There was no chalky taste and it was enjoyable to drink. I will be buying this again in the future!

WillGoss12's Rating

It is a very good quality protein and it really taste good! It was the first time I bought this brand of Whey and now I intend to buy it again! In addition, there is creatine inside. I recommend this product!

lindseytheman's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Only $1.10 for 30g of high quality protein - tell me why I should ever change proteins? Love the variety in flavors as well

seifibrahim7's Rating

A great supplement for building lean muscle, I used this while on a diet, I lost fat and gained muscle at the same time, it has just the right amount of everything, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to build muscle and stay lean.

zee661's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

zee661 did not leave a written review for this product.

CMonster64's Rating

THIS IS BOSS Protein Powder, It has NO chalky taste, mixes very well, VERY EASY TO DIGEST, NO BLOATING, and most of all AMAZING TASTE. I think God answered my prayers when I was losing hope for a high quality protein powder. This is what I would recommend to anyone.

MrMakeMuscle's Rating
Vanilla

So far so good ,im almost done with this product ,i am very pleased with results,mixes well and taste great i will purchase this product in the near future,I definitely recommend this product to others.

lebad's Rating
Toasted S'mores

lebad did not leave a written review for this product.

ingistrength's Rating
Cookies And Cream

The cookies and cream flavor was not as good as i was expecting it to be. The protein mixed well and didnt clump but idk i just really didnt enjoy that taste

Christo612's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is my favorite protein powder. I've been using this since the Hardcore version, tried to switch to ON Gold Standard, but I swtich back to NitroTech. This product really gives me better result than ON GS. Love the Milk Chocolate taste, mixes easily, no bloating or whatsoever. Great product, and definitely I will buy this again.