MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry

Nalmesned93's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Nalmesned93 did not leave a written review for this product.

firefitrookie's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Good taste, mixes easily with a spoon, 30g of protein per scoop, and I don't have to buy creatine anymore. I'll be buying this after my free sample I got its done.

mikeegan89's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I've been using this for about a week now, and It's bar far the best tasting/post workout supplement I've ever used! Amazing Isolate protein!

caveycavey's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mixed 2 scoops with water and gave it a few good shakes. It mixed easily with no fuss. Taste wasn't as good as the Phase 8. Still a bold taste for an Isolate as they tend to be very thin and watery but the Nitro held up well there. The consistency was good, pretty much like most blends and not like most Isolates. It wasn't powdery like the phase 8. I found it pretty sweet but I don't really have a sweet tooth. No digestion isues and overall I was impressed with the profile and taste/consistency.

Scarlettem's Rating
Vanilla

Scarlettem did not leave a written review for this product.

Kulya's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Kulya did not leave a written review for this product.

Billy3000's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is one of the best tasting protein supplements i have tried. My weight amount went up after each workout. Probably need additional BCAAs to help with muscle recovery but i felt this product added strength with every cup. I will buy again and again.

Starbuck440's Rating

Pricy as hell, but tastes great, has great ingredients, and mixes perfectly. This is my go to protein if my wallet allows it.

Palos81's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Hands down one my favorite proteins after Gold Standard! 32 trams of whey protien, 3 grams of creatine?! Double up and your on your way. The taste is freakin delicious! If I mix it with some peanut butter, banana, blueberries, and almond milk, I gotta control myself from killing it in one shot. Would recommend this over other protien drinks I've tried any day.

pvbehr920's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Big man of the Nitro-Tech. It really helps with the DOMS. However, the reason that I picked this product is because research is showing that post workout creatine is huge in increasing strength gains, and nitro-tech has 3G of creatine mono. I definitely recommend this product.

PoorPoe's Rating
Vanilla

PoorPoe did not leave a written review for this product.

eleckttruss's Rating

NitroTech is the best for postwork outs an breakfast One scoop is enough for everything Nice!

Vishalprajapati's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This is the best protein I have had since I started working out. The milk chocolate tastes amazing just like milk shake. It has given me amazing results in just three months. After using this product My body fat percentage has been dropped to 9 from 16. I love taste of cookies and cream too. It gives me quick recovery after workout and I feel very good amount of pump during and after workout too. The added benefit over other proteins products is creatine. I would highly recommend this product.

Ctaylor283's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Ctaylor283 did not leave a written review for this product.

Flavoie's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I've been using Muscle-Tech for the past year and a half now. I have to say, WHAT a "GREAT" product. Honestly, I have everything I need in there. Low on fat, Low on calories, 3G of creatine, 4G of Amino Acids, 100mg of Digestive Enzymes, and 30G of protein. I've been getting the best results with this product. Oh, and I use this with C4 pre-workout. They both work great together. I seriously suggest this product to anyone who enjoys a Protein shake with amazing flavor and seeking for great results.

Hillsdale's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Hillsdale did not leave a written review for this product.

93rsantos's Rating
Strawberry

Mixed well with water or milk. Tasted so yummy. and results were great.

renframi's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Mix Well, taste is good and the creatine and 30gr of prot per serving is quite well. A little bit expensive per serv but is ok!

• ipodor
ipodor's Rating

I have some problem with eating. I just forget about it occasional and I generally dislike it, but I work out 5-6times a week. I've tried a few, this is definitely my favorite. Mixes well with milk, taste really good, more like a real chocolate shake. And in compare to other protein products, this one seems to have a really good effect along with my eating habits.

sschimizzi's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Mixes well and tastes great!