MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

9.6
Vanilla

Andrea33764's Rating

Great taste. Mixes well.

BruceL622's Rating

This taste great! Chocolate milk with less sugar and more protein!

JoshGraz's Rating
Milk Chocolate

UPDATE; Milk chocolate tastes amazing, even better than cinnamon swirl. Excellent whey protein. Very effective muscle builder, and I love the fact that it has creatine! It is ultra fine powder; so a couple shakes completely mixes it. I just use a regular bottle and it mixes perfectly with no chalky taste. Now on to the flavor... The cinnamon swirl is very tasty and not too sweet or thick. It has a pleasant cinnamon taste to it kind of like cinnamon toast crunch. I'm gonna try mocha cappuccino next time though because I drink one scoop in mornings I workout and one scoop right after my workout. If you have a solid workout plan to build muscle this will help you make some great gains.

marinecp85's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein is by far the best I've purchased so far. Gram for gram, it seems to work the best and I have noticed marked improvement in my workouts and in the makeup of my body. With nitro-tech added to my workouts, in about a month I've seen drastic changes in my arms, legs, and chest. I recover more quickly from my workouts, and can also substitute a shake instead of lunch which has helped with weight loss. Highly recommend.

artc0re's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Never tried Muscletech protein powders before. I used to take a scoop of Gold Whey mixed with water right after workout. This time I decided to try out some new flavor and get better results. Hydrolized protein is quite pricey, so I decided to buy 2 and get 1 for free. More bcaa and whey peptides content plus creatine and the variety of flavors made me order this. I ordered 3 flavors: Decadent Brownie Cheesecake (since I completely can't resist sometimes to cook brownies and cheesecakes:)), Vanilla cake and Milk Chocolate. Haven't opened the 2nd and 3rd one yet, but absolutely amazed with the Brownie Cheesecake flavor. In my opinion this one is one of the best flavors ever! even my picky father, who hates all protein powders with additional flavors (clean MP flavorless protein is his choice of all time) he said that this one tastes just like a real thick chocolate shake. Recommend to everyone looking to archieve a better results with a really tasty protein powder!

Blitzkriegm5's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

great flavor, mixes well, used for cinnamon swirl protein pancake recipe and it worked really well.

MikeyConz's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

Vanilla is really good but chocolate is really bad

bigbakes77's Rating
Strawberry

bigbakes77 did not leave a written review for this product.

jonhdarken's Rating

Great product, good results from it, just don't choose Decadent Brownie Cheescake taste that is tastless and unpleasant.

jarekforney's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This product is very good quality but the overall favor is nothing like I expected. I wasn't expecting the taste that I received. I'm satisfied with the price and quality except for the favor.

DanielCases's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This was my first time using this product and I must say that I am very satisfied. The flavor is great and it didn't leave me with the "lump in my stomach" sort of feeling that I get from some proteins. As far as gains, I try not to base too much progress on the type of protein powder I am taking considering that most progress will be made via regular diet but overall, great product at a great price!

BTIdaho's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

I have never left a negative review of a product. However, this particular one leaves much to be desired. Not only is there absolutely nothing "decadent" or "cheesecake" about this powder, but the container is an engineering failure. The plastic label slips the opposite direction of the lid when opening which makes it a chore to open. I will not purchase this Muscle Tech protein powder again

thatoneasianben's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I wanted to switch things up a bit and deviate from my typical protein powder, and boy, did I find a winner in this one! I have to say though, with an amazing protein like this one, it's still not perfect and does come with downsides. One of the downsides is extra large scoops. I am typically used to the Gold Standard scoops which is perfect in size, but when you get this product, you'll be surprised to see a scoop that is double the size! This obviously leads to running out of protein faster, because I typically doublescoop all the time. The price is also a little high, but for the quality of this product, I think it was worth it. When it comes to flavors, Cinnamon Swirl is overall, completely orgasmic. Never have I ever experienced ecstasy like this. This is a f***ing dessert and you know what, sometimes I drank it just for fun. It's that beautiful. On the other had, cookies and cream was a let down in my opinion. After going through Cinnamon Swirl, I was expecting cookies and cream to taste more along the lines of oreos, or the hershey's cookies and cream bars, but what I got instead was more of like a, "**** it mom, you burnt the cookies again!" kind of taste. All in all, 9/10, please fix the cookies and cream, and definitely buy the Cinnamon Swirl, holy crap. This product makes massive gains for your body, and I swear that isn't just the creatine talking :)

bethmarcus123's Rating
Toasted S'mores

this flavor is amazing ! the consistency is smooth but the creatine makes me a little bloated afterwards. high calories for my diet also i would like to keep them lower as i am prepping for competing but i am glad i tasted at a sampling

DAiles55's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

tastes like starbucks almost - good flavor and mixes well

MattP25's Rating
Strawberry

The strawberry taste revolting. I do not suggest purchasing the strawberry flavor or this product if that is your desired flavor of protein. The product itself does work very well I must say. I had it religiously and was beyond pleased with progress with the work I was putting in and the results I was receiving. The only problem which to me is a big problem was the taste of the protein itself.

mjacob1's Rating

mjacob1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Christo612's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Always love this product from the old hardcore version.. And now on, with extra BCAAs and Creatine, it feels like I don't need any other BCAAs or Creatine supplements separately.. Easy shake, and it will mixed completely, but don't ever try to shake it with cold water.. Great taste with water or with full cream milk.. Nitro Tech, I'm in Love..

tbgodd's Rating
Strawberry

I was happy with the results, taste was average but I was more happy with the results than other proteins.

Wilddevil's Rating

good protein, but overpriced for the amount of servings you get from one tub.