MuscleTech NeuroCore Reviews

Supports Energy, Focus, Muscle, Pump, and Strength*

Good
1-20 of 1,450 Reviews

Ruman17's Rating

It worked really well for a few weeks but then I built up a tolerance pretty quick. My recommendation is to use it until three scoops isn't enough and then either takes two weeks off, or switch to a non beta-alanine preworkout until that runs its course.

seanyamamoto94's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I'd rate this a 7.5/10. It is like a slightly weaker version of c4. The only thing that I noticed make a difference was the energy and a little beta alanine. However, like c4, stacking it with nitric oxide products makes this a way better preworkout. The only thing this product really has over c4 is the price per scoop. Other than that you are better off taking c4 or an even better preworkout.

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Blue Raspberry

przemekbrzydal did not leave a written review for this product.

shawnt144's Rating

They didn't have the fruit punch in the dropdown but that is the one I tried. It taste a little like cough syrup. The product didn't help much with my workout. I usually try multiple times but I think this made me nauseous that day and a couple days after.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Not a very good preworkout. Not enough of any of the ingredients. Only upside to neurocore is its taste which is pretty decent.

alfredor12's Rating
Blue Raspberry

one of the best pre-workouts I've had.

jcassidy3's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have used dozens of pre workouts, this one is the best.

goalie5's Rating

This stuff really works. I love taking it because I get focused and it lasts a long time. I wouldn't take this before late workouts though because it is hard to sleep with after taking.

adamneupert90's Rating
Grape

bought this and didnt like it at all, the grape is awful, and is hard to get mixed up, i only took it until i could order c4 and threw the rest of it away, i maybe used 10 servings of it

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

seth12345's Rating

very good product, good pump which lasts, lots of focus

Mauro966's Rating

I took the original one and it was the best tried the new one about a month ago didn't feel **** used two scoops nothing wrote to muscletech and they said it was fake sent them the distributer here and didn't write me back I use there products but there customer service sucks they don't even give a military discount shame on muscletech I've been taking ur product since andro 1998 I think I'm going to go to bsn they are military friendly Cpl Gomez M US Marines

Dimitrisnik7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

not so great and long pumbs like nano vapor but very good energy and focus..very good price+

Sergey6813's Rating

Not bad

alby93's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I expect more for that product , but is very weak , no results. I try 1-2-3 scoops and nothing , con-cret the best.

buckybotox's Rating
Grape

I've had the privilege to try neuro core, it was really good at first then after you hit 3scoops, it's just blah. Take a month off and start over again. I'm not a big fan of it, but it works. Plus the grape taste like Big League Chew gum.

mmoratelli's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mmoratelli did not leave a written review for this product.

kohthebastard's Rating
Grape

I tried this product as a recommendation from my trainer, and let me tell you, it really works! I took 2 scoops half an hour before workout, and it gives you a lot of strength throughout the entire routine. BUT... there's a little problem whit this: If you are a person that, just like me, it get difficult to sleep at night, don't use this product because you will not sleep at all! Is gonna wake you up all night. During a week of use, I spent two nights (not consecutive) without sleeping at all! So, if you are a heavy sleeper, I can recommend it to you, but if not, don't try it because you gonna have a hard time getting a proper rest. I don't use it anymore and I can feel less strong during my workouts, but at least I'm sleeping normally, which is far more important I think.

MattU424's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I found this pre-workout to be very good, better than C4 in my opinion. Most of the time 2 scoops is good, but a couple of times I have used 3. I don't notice a huge difference from the product but It does help with some lifts (bench). Blue raspberry is my favorite flavor, and I just tried a scoop of fruit punch with is pretty good. I'm now trying Mr Hyde, but I believe I will always like this product.

Shaun330's Rating
Grape

It works tremendous if you take the 3 scoops they s****est. Ranks up there as best pwo I've ever taken. Problem is it's only 45 scoops in a can so that equals 15 workouts.. Taste is average at best.

1-20 of 1,450 Reviews