MuscleTech NeuroCore Reviews

7.6
1-20 of 1,408 Reviews

Philly85832's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great PWO. I was actually surprised that I liked it as much as I did. Prior to this, I haven't ever considered switching off of MusclePharm Assault for any length of time simply because nothing else ever worked for me the same way that MP did. Great pumps, great energy. All off of two scoops. I never even found it necessary to try the possible 3 that the label s****ests. I have energy long after I leave the gym, after doing two solid hours of weightlifting. The watermelon flavor is pretty good, only a few grains in the bottom. Definitely not a bad taste. I've tried several PWO's and was pretty impressed with this one.

lttrojans's Rating

I built up a tolerance about halfway through my 45 servings, and I only take pre workouts about 3-4 times per week. Was great for a while, but didn't really feel much after about 2-3 weeks.

GlibChristoph's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Definitely gets me pumped and up ready to go. It doesn't take much caffeine to get me going, so even sticking with one scoop for my 7AM workout does me plenty good. The blueberry is pretty tart, totally tastes like arti-sweetener, but that's because THAT'S WHAT IT IS. Be wary when starting though - caffeine is a natural diuretic so depending on how your body handles caffeine and sweeteners you'll more than likely have a good BM emptying before the gym. So give yourself time before hand less you catch yourself bringing a whole new meaning to squat rack.

clavoie77's Rating

****....this neurocore is the secret to my size....390 lbs shredded as **** 3% body fat son and the only supp i take is this neurocore.....i hope no one else finds out about it....wouldnt want them to grow

leavitt3636's Rating
Watermelon

I have taken just about every (as far as the more popular and common) pre-workout there is. I have had everything from worthless to pretty awesome. I normally do not take the time to write reviews on a product, but this pre-workout deserves one. I am not sensitive to stimulants whatsoever, but this product worked amazingly well. It gives you a nice drive for any workout. Unlike many that I have used in the past, it doesn't make me feel sick after my workout due to caffeine overload. (which is great) I have been using a pre-workout straight for 2 years, 5 days a week. This one is a great product; however, I would not buy it unless it was on a BOGO sale.

BcW702's Rating
Blue Raspberry

So this product is not bad, but I have had way more potent products. I feel no energy after taking this product. The pump is okay bit I add more creatine nd citrulline to it. The blue razz taste is like a melted blue slush or which I enjoy. I would rather take Assault

pantem99's Rating
Watermelon

pantem99 did not leave a written review for this product.

Daemonium's Rating

Though I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants, I really enjoyed Neurocore. The taste was pretty decent, it gave me great energy for the amount of caffeine present. For the price, it's definitely worth a try.

KSmirnov's Rating

KSmirnov did not leave a written review for this product.

pcleveland's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mixes well, gave me a nice pump before workouts but didnt really feel like it lasted. Great taste!!!

krystian12341's Rating

no good

dawghouse05's Rating

Great pump. Got a great deal and was pessimistic when ordering . I like this as much or more than C4 .

Stephan5895's Rating
Blue Raspberry

To start off, this is my favorite pwo. It takes 3 scoops to get the full effect on me, but getting it buy one get one free makes that okay. I personally think it's better than c4 which I've heard people rave about. It gives me the tingling skin which is how I know it's working and I absolutely LOVE that feeling. You won't go wrong if you buy this.

jrayc10's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am somewhat new to the preworkout game. I had been using AmiN.O. Energy for a couple of months (which I love), but I decided that I wanted something that added a little more kick. I have to say that I love this product. It's concentrated, so it comes in a tiny little tub that I can easily toss into my gym bag. The caffeine isn't over the top, but it get's you going. The pumps I get are slightly better than Amino Energy, but what really amazed me was the focus! I figured the Yohimbe bark extract was a gimmick, but when I take this stuff I get lazer focused for a solid 2 hours. I finish my 1.5 hour routine and I almost always end up doing extra sets because I'm still in the zone. Lost 1 star because it's clumpy. Looks vaguely like gravel.

clakich's Rating
Blue Raspberry

clakich did not leave a written review for this product.

W4RP4TH's Rating
Grape

well lets start with the product itself. its not a bad product when I started using it because my roommate did not want to use it anymore I tried it and well it was not a bad product at the beginning it works it feels good but once your body tolarates it its effects goes really fast exept the constent heat in your body which I enjoy so you will sweat twice as much and it helps on the fat burnning progress. But as for lifting more that up to and your mind at that point that yuour body accepts its concentration.

Jkry's Rating
Grape

I feel very little difference between this product and an average dose of caffeine. It takes about 40 minutes until I feel any effect whatsoever, and even then the result is only comparable to half a serving of a good pre-workout. Additionally, the grape flavor has a watered-down taste.

StrateSavage's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Got it when the BOGO deal was going on, and still on my 1st tub. Pumps are solid, stacking with creacore and getting some solid results. Overall, taste is good.. Pumps are exceptional.. Definitely has some solid nutritional information and like that the yohimbe is included. Definitely a solid product, recommend it

mkvakharia52's Rating

mkvakharia52 did not leave a written review for this product.

NEBinAK's Rating

This was a great pre, solid pumps, energy, and focus at 2 scoops, and a very affordable price. I highly recommend you give this product a chance.

1-20 of 1,408 Reviews