MuscleTech NeuroCore Reviews

Watermelon
1-20 of 1,440 Reviews

seth12345's Rating
Watermelon

very good product, good pump which lasts, lots of focus

Mauro966's Rating

I took the original one and it was the best tried the new one about a month ago didn't feel **** used two scoops nothing wrote to muscletech and they said it was fake sent them the distributer here and didn't write me back I use there products but there customer service sucks they don't even give a military discount shame on muscletech I've been taking ur product since andro 1998 I think I'm going to go to bsn they are military friendly Cpl Gomez M US Marines

Dimitrisnik7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

not so great and long pumbs like nano vapor but very good energy and focus..very good price+

Sergey6813's Rating

Not bad

alby93's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I expect more for that product , but is very weak , no results. I try 1-2-3 scoops and nothing , con-cret the best.

buckybotox's Rating
Grape

I've had the privilege to try neuro core, it was really good at first then after you hit 3scoops, it's just blah. Take a month off and start over again. I'm not a big fan of it, but it works. Plus the grape taste like Big League Chew gum.

mmoratelli's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mmoratelli did not leave a written review for this product.

kohthebastard's Rating
Grape

I tried this product as a recommendation from my trainer, and let me tell you, it really works! I took 2 scoops half an hour before workout, and it gives you a lot of strength throughout the entire routine. BUT... there's a little problem whit this: If you are a person that, just like me, it get difficult to sleep at night, don't use this product because you will not sleep at all! Is gonna wake you up all night. During a week of use, I spent two nights (not consecutive) without sleeping at all! So, if you are a heavy sleeper, I can recommend it to you, but if not, don't try it because you gonna have a hard time getting a proper rest. I don't use it anymore and I can feel less strong during my workouts, but at least I'm sleeping normally, which is far more important I think.

MattU424's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I found this pre-workout to be very good, better than C4 in my opinion. Most of the time 2 scoops is good, but a couple of times I have used 3. I don't notice a huge difference from the product but It does help with some lifts (bench). Blue raspberry is my favorite flavor, and I just tried a scoop of fruit punch with is pretty good. I'm now trying Mr Hyde, but I believe I will always like this product.

Shaun330's Rating
Grape

It works tremendous if you take the 3 scoops they s****est. Ranks up there as best pwo I've ever taken. Problem is it's only 45 scoops in a can so that equals 15 workouts.. Taste is average at best.

Add78's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Add78 did not leave a written review for this product.

patritter84's Rating

I received this product, I generally love everything Muscletech makes however this pre-workout tasted like powdered soap. It was a good deal and I bought two, they were pretty gross so i sent them back to BB.com and they credited my account. BB.com rocks however Muscle Tech NeuroCore does not. I'll stick with what I got...

Bender666's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best pre workoutnive ever come across. I am stocked up with this stuff!!! Great for runs great for heavy lifting days, no jitter and no crash!!!! I highly recommend this stuff. Thanks Mtech and BB.com for supplying this!

lubinker's Rating
Grape

lubinker did not leave a written review for this product.

MrDangirdas's Rating

Best PWO i have ever used. Had a great taste and awesome longevity compared to others I've used. Gave me a noticeable energy boost, somewhat strength increase and gave me an awesome pump. 1 scoop was enough through the whole PWO(didn't have to increase scoop count because it was as potent as the first to the last scoop). The thing i liked the most is that it gave me an energy boost, but it didn't set me into a low/tired phase after it was out of my system. So i could keep on working out. It's not to extreme or to mild for a PWO, it's just perfect right in the middle.

badmama243's Rating

badmama243 did not leave a written review for this product.

jc11ley's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good taste good energy good value, would recommend

GLNNCPS's Rating
Grape

This is some good stuff. I've tried a lot of different pre-workouts and this one's top notch. Tastes like grape Tang.

matawe's Rating

Neurocore has been my PWO supp of choice to excercise, I only use 2 scoops and the results are great,I can pull a whole hour of workout time and not be tired, I have used many PWO supps in them past and I have to put thiamine along next some of the best. I'm pretty tolerant in stimulants but I don't have to use 3 scoops, 2 is enough. Good concentration, focus and I don't get jitters or anything like that. The raspberry mixes the best and taste better than the others, my favorite is fruit punch but I have trouble mixing that one. The best thing is that u don't experience flushing. Very good PWO product and everything is disclosed, I would like it a little lower in the price though.

1-20 of 1,440 Reviews