MuscleTech NeuroCore Reviews

Watermelon
1-20 of 1,431 Reviews

Shaun330's Rating
Grape

It works tremendous if you take the 3 scoops they s****est. Ranks up there as best pwo I've ever taken. Problem is it's only 45 scoops in a can so that equals 15 workouts.. Taste is average at best.

Add78's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Add78 did not leave a written review for this product.

patritter84's Rating

I received this product, I generally love everything Muscletech makes however this pre-workout tasted like powdered soap. It was a good deal and I bought two, they were pretty gross so i sent them back to BB.com and they credited my account. BB.com rocks however Muscle Tech NeuroCore does not. I'll stick with what I got...

Bender666's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best pre workoutnive ever come across. I am stocked up with this stuff!!! Great for runs great for heavy lifting days, no jitter and no crash!!!! I highly recommend this stuff. Thanks Mtech and BB.com for supplying this!

lubinker's Rating
Grape

lubinker did not leave a written review for this product.

MrDangirdas's Rating

Best PWO i have ever used. Had a great taste and awesome longevity compared to others I've used. Gave me a noticeable energy boost, somewhat strength increase and gave me an awesome pump. 1 scoop was enough through the whole PWO(didn't have to increase scoop count because it was as potent as the first to the last scoop). The thing i liked the most is that it gave me an energy boost, but it didn't set me into a low/tired phase after it was out of my system. So i could keep on working out. It's not to extreme or to mild for a PWO, it's just perfect right in the middle.

badmama243's Rating

badmama243 did not leave a written review for this product.

jc11ley's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good taste good energy good value, would recommend

GLNNCPS's Rating
Grape

This is some good stuff. I've tried a lot of different pre-workouts and this one's top notch. Tastes like grape Tang.

matawe's Rating

Neurocore has been my PWO supp of choice to excercise, I only use 2 scoops and the results are great,I can pull a whole hour of workout time and not be tired, I have used many PWO supps in them past and I have to put thiamine along next some of the best. I'm pretty tolerant in stimulants but I don't have to use 3 scoops, 2 is enough. Good concentration, focus and I don't get jitters or anything like that. The raspberry mixes the best and taste better than the others, my favorite is fruit punch but I have trouble mixing that one. The best thing is that u don't experience flushing. Very good PWO product and everything is disclosed, I would like it a little lower in the price though.

cfrederick007's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This pw worked well for me, although, after a week and a half i needed to take 3 scoops to feel the same effect. Great pump though!(:

unknownsoldier1's Rating

This product was awful. It was in a giant chunk in the container when it arrived. It had a very bad taste and I was never able to break up the block. The few tiny chunks that I was able to break off and try did not do a thing in the way of a pump or heart rate increase. I do not recommend this product.

Tootyne's Rating
Watermelon

Ecxelent!!!!

JDiMag5's Rating
Blue Raspberry

JDiMag5 did not leave a written review for this product.

TankGirl314's Rating

It really dose not give me the stamina Im looking for. I like the pump and it tingles just right. My focus is good. I feel like it fades fast. Probably not going to buy again.

colelea5's Rating

works amazing I love training with this powder.

xzibito's Rating

this product contains cancer causing petroleum based dyes overall its not bad ,

EmiRem69's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I tried MP Assault before this product and I felt nothing so I didn't expect different from this product. I bought it because it was on sale. I was wrong. This thing really works. It gives me focus and I have a lot of energy during my workouts.

jrayc10's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love this product. The caffeine isn't over the top, but it get's you going. The pumps I get are slightly better than Amino Energy, but what really amazed me was the focus! The Yohimbe bark gets me laser focused for a solid 2 hours. I finish my 1.5 hour routine and I almost always end up doing extra sets because I'm still in the zone. EDIT: Had to reduce from 9 to 7 stars. I finished the main tub and then moved to the 2 free sample tubs. The quality of those was terrible!. It foamed (and tasted) like soap, upset my stomach and gave me zero energy. The main tub was great, but you have to have quality control across all you products! (The samples were stored in a cool/dry area in my kitchen area continuously)

1-20 of 1,431 Reviews