MuscleTech NeuroCore Reviews

Supports Energy, Focus, Muscle, Pump, and Strength*

Good
1-20 of 1,453 Reviews

necator77's Rating

necator77 did not leave a written review for this product.

canedr's Rating

Good !

Ruman17's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It worked really well for a few weeks but then I built up a tolerance pretty quick. My recommendation is to use it until three scoops isn't enough and then either take a few months off, or switch to a non beta-alanine preworkout until that runs its course.

spacejim67's Rating

I do get a rush if not used every day. Since I rotate them it works really good. No medicine taste and easy on my stomach!

ericblankenship's Rating

This pre wokout comes in 2nd for me. Long-lasting effects, price is good, flavor is amazing

isiddall's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff was alright, gave me more energy for most of my workout and an ok pump, but also made me jittery, didn't finish the tub.

seanyamamoto94's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I'd rate this a 7.5/10. It is like a slightly weaker version of c4. The only thing that I noticed make a difference was the energy and a little beta alanine. However, like c4, stacking it with nitric oxide products makes this a way better preworkout. The only thing this product really has over c4 is the price per scoop. Other than that you are better off taking c4 or an even better preworkout.

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Blue Raspberry

przemekbrzydal did not leave a written review for this product.

shawnt144's Rating

They didn't have the fruit punch in the dropdown but that is the one I tried. It taste a little like cough syrup. The product didn't help much with my workout. I usually try multiple times but I think this made me nauseous that day and a couple days after.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Not a very good preworkout. Not enough of any of the ingredients. Only upside to neurocore is its taste which is pretty decent.

alfredor12's Rating
Blue Raspberry

one of the best pre-workouts I've had.

jcassidy3's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have used dozens of pre workouts, this one is the best.

goalie5's Rating

This stuff really works. I love taking it because I get focused and it lasts a long time. I wouldn't take this before late workouts though because it is hard to sleep with after taking.

adamneupert90's Rating

bought this and didnt like it at all, the grape is awful, and is hard to get mixed up, i only took it until i could order c4 and threw the rest of it away, i maybe used 10 servings of it

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

seth12345's Rating

very good product, good pump which lasts, lots of focus

Mauro966's Rating

I took the original one and it was the best tried the new one about a month ago didn't feel **** used two scoops nothing wrote to muscletech and they said it was fake sent them the distributer here and didn't write me back I use there products but there customer service sucks they don't even give a military discount shame on muscletech I've been taking ur product since andro 1998 I think I'm going to go to bsn they are military friendly Cpl Gomez M US Marines

Dimitrisnik7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

not so great and long pumbs like nano vapor but very good energy and focus..very good price+

Sergey6813's Rating

Not bad

alby93's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I expect more for that product , but is very weak , no results. I try 1-2-3 scoops and nothing , con-cret the best.

1-20 of 1,453 Reviews