MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Vanilla

buetforasif's Rating
Milk Chocolate

nice ingredients and taste!

davecole05's Rating
Milk Chocolate

It's a protein and a creatine mix... pretty much straight forward. The results are abundantly clear and appreciated. Noticeable gains and no intestinal/gastric discomfort when taking this product. I have noticed no bloating or "fluffy" appearance. It mixes well and when combined with a strict regiment of water and heavy lifts, will provide exactly what the description states. The taste isn't too bad (Milk Chocolate a little bit too sweet for my preference), but as with all supplements, I prefer to focus on what they do/provide rather than just taste. I chose this product over the others because of the 1G of sugar rather than 3G+ from its competitors. Although, will state that if you are looking to reduce weight (scale weight) I would not recommend this product. This will give you muscle mass -- weight gain (muscle weight).

ChanakaKrishan's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

austinbitner's Rating
Milk Chocolate

flavor isnt what i expected. not bad but just not as good as some of the other chocolate flavors out there. mixed very well. i'd try it again in a different flavor

ronviv1's Rating
Cookies And Cream

After extensive research, I find Nitro-Tech to be the best for value and taste. It is best for per-workout routine. I like Cookies & Cream flavor.

Ewater2323's Rating

The taste of this protein is absolutely horrible.

sahilmax9's Rating
Milk Chocolate

sahilmax9 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Guys i'm confused what should i buy the nitrotech or phas8 and i didnt tried any of them before so please assist me of you can

Hudson3's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Taste wise, it is one of the better tasting protein powders out and it mixes in water and a shaker cup very well. When looking at the ingredient they all look good but it doesn't add up on the label. My jug says 35g per scoop, 30g protein, 1.5g fat, 2g carbs, with 5g creatine, and all the other amino acids as well. Even if the amino acids are already assumed to be added into the protein total that would put the scoop size to 38.5g. So something seems off about the label and I wont be buying this one again, it just seems fishy. It's also expensive.

parvilus2014's Rating
Milk Chocolate

parvilus2014 did not leave a written review for this product.

jblynch's Rating

Can't say enough about how much better Nitro Tech is to use versus Phase 8. I'd tried Phase 8 last time round and am now back to Nitro. In blending, I get twice the volume from the same serving-it's lighter and blends far more smoothly.

l8r4luv's Rating

This has to be my all time favorite protein powder! Mixes well with water and taste great. Chocolate is my favorite. Strawberry is good but after a while I just wasn't a fan. Vanilla is least favorite...taste like watered down milk! I like that this is a very clean product. This is definitely my go to!

lstufkosky's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been using this for sometime and I must say this protein is AWESOME! Mixes very good and tastes great. I mix with almond milk and make great shakes. I have found that Its percentage of protein is among the best per serving (protein/serving size). I have looked for other proteins and have not found anything better.

mrmedo001's Rating
Strawberry

This product after a 6 weeks of using it , i started to feel changed and i can lift heavy weights that i could not lift before as i can train harder and push my self to the limits .

AndrikM's Rating

The great folks over at Muscletech allowed m the privilege to tryout their Nitrotech protein line, Cookies and Cream was my flavor of choice, though their generosity does not whey (yes I did) in my review. My overall rating for this product is an 8 out of 10 and is an average of a few basic factors: taste (6/10), mixability (9/10) and ingredients (9/10). First off I gave it high marks in mixability as it mixes very easily and completely in a variety of bases, mainly in liquids like milk and water (anywhere from 4 to 8 ounces) but also oats and several other baking applications. The ingredient makeup gets a high mark as well based on its awesome 30 grams of whey but boosted by the convenient 3g of creatine, L-Alanine and Taurine. This makes for no braining on keeping up the creatine on the rest days and post workout. The only drawback to Nitrotech, particularly this flavor of Cookies and Cream was just that, the flavor, it just wasn’t there in any application. I may be spoiled by Phase 8 but I think Muscletech could do better on this one. No matter the taste I would strongly recommend this protein for your whey needs.

scream666's Rating
Milk Chocolate

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

zuldo2522's Rating
Cookies And Cream

The best I've tried. Low carb, 30 grs of clean protein plus some bcaa's so what more can you ask. Gave it an 8 on flavor but its the inly flavor I've tried so far. Definitely recommends it.

brad311's Rating

WOW!!! I won a tub of Nitro Tech from MT and I must say that this is one great all in product!!! 30 grams of high protein,3 grams of creatine and amino's make this product one must have recovery drink!!! It mixes with almost NO effort and no clumps or graininess and the Strawberry flavor makes it a pleasure to drink!!! Just when i think that I have tried the best MT supplement I find another great one!!! THANK YOU MT

jdk01484's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Nitrotech gets a 10 from me. The profile is outstanding - 30g of protein, 3g of creatine, and only 140 calories, 2g of carbs, and 1g of sugar. As you can imagine with that profile, it is a very light shake to drink, does not leave you feeling full or bloated, and the taste is exceptional. The cookies and cream flavor is spot on and feels like a nice treat after a workout. Definitely a great post-workout shake that covers all of your bases!

Getbig831's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I have had a couple of different Cookies & Creams proteins before, this one tastes best. Mixes easy and creates a thick rich shake when blended with ice and milk. Good profile with the perfect amount of protein, while staying low in fat and carbs. Would recommend