MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
9.7
9.7
Vanilla

bbenson04's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Seeing great results with this product! The cookies and cream tastes great, but the vanilla birthday cake lacked in flavor. I also could have done without the sprinkles because they just settle to the bottom. Product mixes great in water or milk, and tastes great in both. Will definitely be ordering the CnC again, but will not be doing VBC again.

mattcoppa's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Just an all around great protein product by muscle tech. Tastes amazing and mixes great too! The added creatine and BCAA's are just a bonus to this already great protein. Another great product from muscle tech.

telford786's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I love the taste of this Nitro tech, i was given a sample and have used it for two weeks and i think its great. Mixes very well and super tasting. I love the fact that i get my protein from the best sources Whey Protein and Whey peptides using this product, with the added bonus of Creatine and BCAA's too. i have noticed since using it that it has helped my recovery and i feel less sore after my weights. i use it as my main protein source pre and post workout.

Brunotremblay's Rating
Vanilla

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

YashKapur's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I know you probably see this on every protein powder review, but trust me when I say that this is THE BEST tasting whey protein isolate ever! I've tried tonnes of protein powders (chocolate flavours) including ON whey, Syntha 6 isolate, ISO, etc. and I'm telling you this is the best. Here's why: 1) The powder mixes perfectly with water in a normal shaker even without the spring ball in it and it tastes just like a chocolate milkshake.( 2) It has 30g of whey protein isolate. (3) It has 3g of creatine in it. The reason I rated the product a 9/10 is because it is inconvenient to have 3g of creatine. If they would have just added 5g per scoop it would have been much better. Either way, great flavour, great quantity and quality, great product. If you haven't tried it already, you're honestly missing out.

mustafagokce09's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The best. Just the best. Perfect taste. Perfect results.

FitandStrong47's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Used this product multiple times, it's usually my preferred type of protein due to it having 30g per serving and containing creatine. I've only tried the milk chocolate and probably should try the other flavors. It's a good taste if you're looking into starting protein shakes. Sometimes shakes can have a weird and strong after taste, this one was fine. Everyone I'm sure has their preference.

geegee714's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This is a great tasting protein! Cookies and Cream is the flavor to go!!!! I used it as a dietary supplement 3 times a day and it's working awesome for me so far! Love the consistency and taste. I highly recommend this product!

tennisnh86's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I got this on sale and have been on it a few weeks now. I was skeptical at first but I do believe I am seeing solid gains above what I was expecting. I almost did not want to like it because this is one the top three most expensive protein per serving on this site. But going on to my second tub now, I have got to say I will be buying more. I got nitro-tech because I was about to run out of monohydrate and saw this as a good opportunity to try combine the two. Also my cut phase is slowing down and 160 calories and a 44 g scoop was a good way to add some more good calories into the diet. Very fine protein powder, compared to MuscleTEch Iso-zero which is fluffy and Micellar Whey which is granular. Interesting to me to see discrepancies in the various powders like that. I got Birthday cake flavor and was not too impressed. Dymatize has a birthday cake flavor that legit tastes like a birthday cake. This tastes more like melted whipped cream. Not bad, but almost too sweet. They also added some funfetti sugar pieces in with the protein for fun, but I could do without that. Wont be buying birthday cake next time.

pstoffer25's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

One of the best post workout proteins out there 30grams of protein to 1 carb? Awesome. They've definitely improved the taste and texture over time as it mixes much better now. Love the fact they've added creatine to the mix as well!

chavdarkeremidc's Rating
Milk Chocolate

chavdarkeremidc did not leave a written review for this product.

spacejim67's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

So I honestly did not have high hopes on this due to the sale! Thought I'd give it a try. IT IS NOW MY NO1 GOTO! the taste is just OUTSTANDING!! I could drink 2 at a time if not carefull. Mixes perfectly in my magic bullet no foamy head build up like some others! Not one stomach issue and the ratio of sodium, carbs, and fat to me is perfect. Again jist my opinion! EXCELLENT!! Only gave the brownie cheese cake lower. tastes great just a little week.

HASAN5's Rating
Milk Chocolate

HASAN5 did not leave a written review for this product.

IanL5's Rating

Wow! The flavors here are insane. So so good. I received samples from Muscle Tech and honestly the flavor might be my favorite part. Really though, this is a great drink. I feel refreshed after each take and I feel energized throughout the day!

CliffT06's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Thanks to Muscle Tech I was able to review and sample these products. I was happy to see this formula helps with strength build. I've been wanting to gain more muscle and this product has definitely pulled through. I feel great after each workout and my workouts are getting more intense. I was able to try Brownie and Mocha Cappuccino. Both are delicious.

JarrettK's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Very little fat and a great amount of protein. Of course. I received this a sample from Muscle Tech. They are improving on their flavors for sure. The taste is really awesome.

KurtE5's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

I received both brownie and mocha swirl protein samples from Muscle Tech . These flavors are insane. I would have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it's one of the best proteins out there. Gets me in the mood for a great workout.

nbakken8's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

I received samples from Muscle Tech. This is a great supplement, so easy to take. Probably one of the best I've tried. The flavors are insanely good. I tried Decadent Brownie and Mocha Cappuccino. Definitely puts a twist on flavor and your workouts.

nickjames23mvp's Rating

By far the best protein supplement I have ever tried/taken. 30 grams of protein to 1 gram or carbs ratio. Could you ask for anything more? You're getting your penny's worth with this product, guaranteed. Must buy!

ssd69's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Hello i bought this product to try this is on of the best tasting and mix protein powders out there. for the valve alone this is a great product with alot of protein in it with very little fat i would highly recommend this product