MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry

• Mcaius
Mcaius's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Mcaius did not leave a written review for this product.

jrubioca's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Excellent Whey Protein. Very good flavor.

Beastmode1987's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great protein I use when I'm on a cut the added BCAAs really help for recovery and the limited carbs leaves some wiggle room for the much needed cheat days.

moustafazeez's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I bought nitro tech yesterday the milk chocolate flavour and i will tell you the results after a month from now ......

radujitariu's Rating
Milk Chocolate

radujitariu did not leave a written review for this product.

rlcmg's Rating
Milk Chocolate

rlcmg did not leave a written review for this product.

sharitkalia's Rating
Strawberry

Hello ! To all Indians , I had done my research on this specific product and took it after all the good reviews all over. But haven't seen a single inc of increase. Flavor is very good and yummy (strawberry). But not a worth product for me. Nor I would recommend to any Indian may be our environment or body doesn't suits it. Infact the water retention gained 3kgs and I look more fat. You can check my progress pics if you may.

crawshaw's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Using this before and after a workout, I found myself able to do more during the workout and felt much less tired afterwards. Typically after workouts I find it very difficult to consume anything, but this product goes down very easily. Nitro Tech also tastes great (even with just water), dissolves extremely cleanly, and most importantly, does not leave a bloated feeling after consumption. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is quantitatively and qualitatively great, with a unique blend of ingredients on top of having superior flavor.

hmatos's Rating
Milk Chocolate

hmatos did not leave a written review for this product.

naveen1811's Rating
Milk Chocolate

naveen1811 did not leave a written review for this product.

ambrn's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ambrn did not leave a written review for this product.

Cassidy05's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Awesome protein! The milk chocolate was really good, but I found the cookies and cream to be a bit too sweet. Blends really well. Overall another great product from MuscleTech.

firasghantous's Rating
Milk Chocolate

it's good,the reason i give it 8 not10 is because i think the creatine in the supplement doesn't really work

josh6231981's Rating

Best protein I have ever taken. Taking no other supplement but Nitro Tech I gained 80 pounds on my bench press, 55 on my incline bench press, 110 on my squat and lost 30 pounds of body fat in just 9 months.

kshitij21tt's Rating

HI i have bought this recently from an online stores. could u please help me , I have noticed that there was a printed plastic covering arround jar cap. after tearing that printed muscletech plastic wrapper, i opend jar cap then i was able to see protein powder directly, is this right coz i was expecting another seal under plastic cap which is usually there to protect powder in all brands. the thin layer which we usually tear n then we see the powder but in my case i didnt see any seal inside jar cap.

PabloAlvarez's Rating
Vanilla

Nitro-tech is definitely an amazing protein powder! I've been using it for 6 weeks and noticed huge gains in muscle and strenght! Mixes easily! vanilla tastes great, But milk chocolate is even better! Highly recommended!

dentarod's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is the best or u can say the greatest protein that i have ever used through dozens of brands that i have tried and each time i go back for it no matter what others can provide maybe there is a part belongs to my body acceptance and reaction to it but we just make perfect together, easily mixes you don't even need a blender, the taste is soo light that no way you can feel any disturbance in your stomach. you can see the results on my body space profile @dentarod

Mat0658's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mat0658 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mauro966's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I liked this protine gained 5 lbs easy too mix taste good. Chocolate is great I'm taking cookies and cream taste like water

Dimitrisnik7's Rating