MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl

Luis82289's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This product is great!!! I'm using it as a breakfast replacement and the taste is great! I have have noticed some extra strength in my bench and recovery is a plus I have not felt as sore between workouts with this. Definitely going to keep using for extra results!

Itzme3381's Rating
Chocolate

This product is good taste is excellent and I can already see results I've been thin my whole life and now with this I can grow bigger and gain the weight I want

mrenfro20's Rating
Chocolate Mint

This product works great. I like that it contains Creatine. Recovery time is excellent. It does everything I want it to do. The Chocolate Mint is exceptional, I hope they keep this as a standard flavor.

RLHoward's Rating
Chocolate

Sooo..this is pretty great! I like to mix it with almond milk, and lots of times, protein powders don' t mix too well with almond milk. I haven't had any issues at all with NITRO-TECH! No hidden powder clumps in my drink- nice and smooth! Plus, this is one of the better tasting chocolate powders- not too vitamin tasting, but not super sweet either. Just right. I can even take it with me and mix it with water when I'm out and about, it mixes so well! I would say to try this protein for sure!

Gibbsd1987's Rating
Milk Chocolate

So ive given a ton of shakes a go and the results ive gotten from nitrotech have beem exceptional, i have been stuck at my weight for a good while noe and have been lifting for years so it takes me longer time to put on muscle mass however, ive taken this right after my workouts, ive not only put on a solid 3lbs but it tastes and mixes very well too. I saw an increase in my bench and in my rack pulls and barbell rows since taking this new protein shake as well, highly recommend. I will be getting more.

KellyMelly40's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Loved it! I have been taking nitro tech for nearly a month now and definitely seeing great results. Nitro Tech protein has been of huge helping me getting back into shape. At first I was just noticing how quickly the recovery time and having very little soreness in the first could of weeks. Some protein I have found effective as well but did not aid as well with the soreness. When I neared a month now I really have seen my results start to take off and even have lost the most weight within a month than I have in a could of years. One thing I was thrown off by was the tasting since it tasted more like coffee than cookies and cream but was fine with me. I do recommend giving it a try.

JustinThind's Rating
Toasted S'mores

While I was not a huge fan of the taste of Toasted S'mores, the product itself is not lacking at all. It's good for those that use it for for an in-between meal fill-up, a pre workout shake, a post workout shake, or your shake before bed. It mixes very well. I would definitely recommend this product to other consumers, but would probably get a different flavor next time.

crooklyn17's Rating
Cookies And Cream

When it comes to protein powder flavors, I prefer Chocolate. I feel like some other flavors make it difficult to drink due to the sweetness of it but I decided to try out the Cookies n Creme flavor. Wasn't bad at all so if you love Cookies n Creme ice cream then you will enjoy this flavor from Nitro-Tech. I loved the fact it had almost 7grams of BCAAs and 3.2 grams of Leucine and 30grams of pure protein per scoop. It allowed me to get more out of my protein with less servings per day. I take about 250grams of protein per day. I gained about 7lbs. of muscle in 3 weeks. Energy levels were a little above average but overall, this Nitro-Tech will help you with pure muscle gains if taken correctly, which will be b4 and after your workout and before bed (thats how i take it). A scoop of powder with a cup of raw oats cooked for pre-workout will have you dominate your workout.

caitlyn153's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Mocha cappuccino swirl was definitely my favourite flavour wise. Cookies and cream disappointed me. It was pretty bland/chalky tasting. Milk chocolate was pretty good- tasted really good mixed with plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbsp of all natural peanut butter. They all mixed well with water and almond milk!

HECKSTER71's Rating

I've received this product about a month ago. First I love the taste, hands down the best flavor I've ever tried. Second , I truly feel that my muscles seem fuller and refreshed after every shake. I take about 3 shakes throughout the day then one shake after I lift. I would recommend this product to everyone. If your not taking it now your missing out.

nickjameshaddad's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This is a great protein product! It has everything you need for a between meal fill up, a pre workout shake, a post workout shake, or your shake before bed. Mixes very well! You definitely are getting your value for it. I had Toasted S'mores. It tasted just like you'd expect, apparently I'm not as big a fan of S'mores as I thought.

hendrix72's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I decided to wait 30 days before writing my review in order to get the full affect from Muscle Tech Nitro-Tech protein powder. The first thing that I noticed was the ease that the powder broke down in liquid. Protein powders that I have tried in the past have been clumpy and left me having to chew the powder as I drank it, where Muscle Tech's Nitro-Tech was completely smooth. The other added bonus was the great taste. I initially added the protein powder with water, and while I enjoyed the taste, I really enjoyed the taste when I mixed it with milk. After 30 days of use I have moved my bench press from doing 315 pounds once to doing 335 twice which is huge as I plateaued at 315 for 2 months with no change. I have also noticed that my muscle definition is more defined with lean muscle mass over bulk. I have definitely found my protein of choice.

MicahLee244's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Amazing product! Great flavor and spectacular results! Perfect for in between meals to keep the protein intake up.

teddydagod's Rating
Toasted S'mores

Taste amazing, mixes very easy.... And I also notice a gain

operationginger's Rating

Best protein I've used. Easy mix, great taste, and great results.

claygardner1's Rating

tastes great and the results are coming quickly!

BBT9's Rating

Have to say that this protein worked out great and still does. I liked that there wasn't any chalky taste or feel just a rich delicious chocolate. Would take it at night before bed and as soon as woke up was great not to have upset stomach as well overall a great product.

BigNattyThad's Rating
Vanilla

I have used various protein powders over the past 4 years and while I would hardly claim any of them were "poor" or "didn't work," I would certainly say Nitrotech was one of the best I've added to my daily routine. I went with the basic vanilla flavor as I prefer my protein powder in a morning shake with oats, egg whites, almond milk, and peanut butter, and it's a breakfast has yet to become dull to me. With the taste and macros this protein offers it's just hard to beat, and I have already recommended to several of my lifting buddies that they try this powder in their post workout shakes.

Skdunk829's Rating

This was my first time using this product and I must say that I am very satisfied. The flavor is awesome and it didn't make my stomach upset like some proteins. I will continue to use this product and track my progress for a more thorough review in the coming weeks. Over all I find it to be a great product!

tcoons14's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes great. I feel like a recover more quickly and put on cleaner weight when drinking this as opposed to other protein drinks.