MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry

ambrn's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ambrn did not leave a written review for this product.

Cassidy05's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Awesome protein! The milk chocolate was really good, but I found the cookies and cream to be a bit too sweet. Blends really well. Overall another great product from MuscleTech.

firasghantous's Rating
Milk Chocolate

it's good,the reason i give it 8 not10 is because i think the creatine in the supplement doesn't really work

josh6231981's Rating

Best protein I have ever taken. Taking no other supplement but Nitro Tech I gained 80 pounds on my bench press, 55 on my incline bench press, 110 on my squat and lost 30 pounds of body fat in just 9 months.

kshitij21tt's Rating

HI i have bought this recently from an online stores. could u please help me , I have noticed that there was a printed plastic covering arround jar cap. after tearing that printed muscletech plastic wrapper, i opend jar cap then i was able to see protein powder directly, is this right coz i was expecting another seal under plastic cap which is usually there to protect powder in all brands. the thin layer which we usually tear n then we see the powder but in my case i didnt see any seal inside jar cap.

PabloAlvarez's Rating
Vanilla

Nitro-tech is definitely an amazing protein powder! I've been using it for 6 weeks and noticed huge gains in muscle and strenght! Mixes easily! vanilla tastes great, But milk chocolate is even better! Highly recommended!

dentarod's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is the best or u can say the greatest protein that i have ever used through dozens of brands that i have tried and each time i go back for it no matter what others can provide maybe there is a part belongs to my body acceptance and reaction to it but we just make perfect together, easily mixes you don't even need a blender, the taste is soo light that no way you can feel any disturbance in your stomach. you can see the results on my body space profile @dentarod

Mat0658's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mat0658 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mauro966's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I liked this protine gained 5 lbs easy too mix taste good. Chocolate is great I'm taking cookies and cream taste like water

Dimitrisnik7's Rating

My favourite protein 10/10 BEST

drewbowker's Rating

works great for post work out supplement. Just a little less AceK and Sucralose might be considered, it's a bit sweet tasting.

anmolsxlnc's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is the first Supplement I have used. Added over 1.5 inches to my biceps with added strength to over all body. The one's criticizing might not have worked hard at gym.. Sorry no offense to anyone. Surely a great product if you want to break the barriers....

Hillsdale's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein helped me break a couple plateaus. It also is a great way to incorporate Creatine into the post workout time when you work out before work.

pittpenguin89's Rating

PEOPLE STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!! This protein is the biggest RIP OFF on the market in terms of protein spiking. Are you kidding me?? I got this as a gift and when I saw the profile I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 3g of creatine in nitrogen test equals 4.5 of protein. So right there you go from 30g to 25g. Then you have there many other aminos spiking it. This protein must have such a small amount of whey that it's ridiculous. How can you even put it on market with this price? It even tastes horrible.

Jared.P's Rating

so its been a long time that the milk chocolate nitro tech has been sitting in my closet waiting for me to crack open the tub. finally got to the point in my cut where i needed to find some calories to cut back on and nitro tech fit the bill with its higher protein content and lower calories. first things first cracked open the tub and the smell just comes right out and it smells exactly like a powdered chocolate milk, definitely no complaints there! first mixed it up into a shake with milk and it was thin (which isolates are) but it didnt have that watered down taste i've had before with others. the flavor was full on, with no dilution. lately i've been enjoying the protein in proats with a tablespoon of peanut butter added in. absolutely incredible tasting protein and makes the cut unbelievably easy. a few servings of nitro tech proats will keep you full for hours with quality protein in the system!

strikes369's Rating

This product has creatine, glycine, and alanine added to it. In other words, it's amino spiked. There are not 30 grams of protein in this. They're lying to us.

temujns's Rating
Vanilla

im using this product now.i heard many of others that this protein is the best and have many advantages than other proteins however its expensive.so after month i'll leave comment about this products effect and benefits by the way about taste dont buy vanilla,vanilla is kinda weird milk chocolate was great in taste!

moosenucks09's Rating
Strawberry

Product was awesome was noticing gains with just a couple of weeks , just too bad i didn't look at ingredients first. Im allergic to dairy and was noticing it affecting me. But that was my fault not by any means muscle techs issues. Id deffinately tell people about it.

mjpakahenry's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Man this product is the BALLER. I broke the Great Firewall of Wall in China just to give this a review. Cookies and Cream gives a heavenly taste that comes with fat free milk. What is more important is that it grants 3g of creatine per serving, which is much need for muscle-building. I will definitely keep track with this

tovarj02's Rating
Milk Chocolate

tovarj02 did not leave a written review for this product.