MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla

BigNateP's Rating
Chocolate

BigNateP did not leave a written review for this product.

Hosserash's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

This is absolutely the best protein ever, everybody needs to try it at least once.

ChelseaLouise's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This protein blends amazingly in almond milk OR water which is unheard of now-a-days. The flavor is great, and the results speak for themselves. I've used this protein three times now and in my bulk and cut season it works wonders. Used it twice a day when bulking and once a day when cutting. I would highly recommend to anyone if you want to keep your muscle mass up and hate drinking fruity BCAA's all day. Only reason I gave Toasted S'mores a 9 out of 10 was due to it being slightly too sweet for me.

Bluesposer's Rating
Milk Chocolate

-- 30 grams ISOLATE whey -- 6,9 grams of BCAA -- 3 grams of CREATINE -- 5,6 grams of GLUTAMINE -- GREAT taste -- What else do you wanna know????

silverbullet_svt's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This was my first brand of protein powder I have ever have. The taste is just pure awesomeness. Tastes great in both skim milk and water which blew my mind. As for results: I noticed I only gained 1 lb of muscle for the entire contents of the 4 lb pound tub. Thats why I gave it an 8. Also had to consume their essential series casein powder at night to aid recovery. Taking this alone wasnt sufficient for me.

ruturajraval's Rating

It is good, now exploring for the first time and hope to get good result soon..

TeamTownsend's Rating

I truly love this product great taste and great results. It is a everyday staple in my routine

ashubaath's Rating

BEST PROTEIN EVER.

VictoriaStanton's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Tastes so good!

helloirenegreen's Rating

sampled each flavor at a demo given at my gym last night and I thought all of them were fantastic. Brownie cheesecake tastes like regular chocolate though. the others blew me away.

jogyjimenez's Rating

jogyjimenez did not leave a written review for this product.

mtanvu98's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The flavor is pretty bitter . However Nitro-Tech is a good protein powder for people who want to gain more muscle (y)

paulmcwhorter's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Taste is wonderful! I use this post-workout almost daily. Great protein boost.

saud123's Rating

saud123 did not leave a written review for this product.

Honlulu's Rating

Honlulu did not leave a written review for this product.

raffaeu's Rating
Chocolate

I moved back to BodyBuilding and Fitness after a couple of years of being stopped by "life events" such as baby, new city and so on. I am also on a fat loss diet and try to keep 45% protein, 35% carbs and 20% fat. First of all about the taste, especially if you are on a low carb/sugar diet, this product works very well. I mix with water after workout (to avoid bloating) or if I use in the morning, I put 8oz light milk, a tea spoon of Nescafe Gold and this protein. It tastes simply wonderful, Starbucks level! Results. I use 1 spoon every day, even on Sunday, with Milk or Water, it depends on the day. After about 3 weeks I started to "feel" the creatine. I can push a lot more, more repetitions, I can load more weight. My chest got ripped, so I can't say anything except it works very well. It's a bit pricey but you also get creatine in it so you don't have to buy it extra. I think if you want to build mass it's better to increase a bit the dosage. I take half spoon 30 minutes before workout and 1 and 1/2 spoon after workout. On rest day 1 spoon with milk.

Chaoryvang's Rating
Chocolate

Overall very good protein. Loaded with bcaas and creatine. The only thing is that you only get 41 scoops per 4lbs tub, since one scoop is 44 grams. If you have your own creatine, then I say get a different protein. Like ON Gold Standard etc. More bang for your bucks.

jrcarnes's Rating
Chocolate

High protein, low calories, mixes well and does not taste bad.

jcreew80's Rating
Vanilla

This is my all time favorite protein. Its not a blend and is of very high quality. I either mix it with milk or water and it taste great both ways. I keep this one stocked in my pantry and use as a meal replacement and as my go to after work out shake.

khaooatlink's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

khaooatlink did not leave a written review for this product.