MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Vanilla

Mat0658's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Mat0658 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mauro966's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I liked this protine gained 5 lbs easy too mix taste good. Chocolate is great I'm taking cookies and cream taste like water

Dimitrisnik7's Rating

My favourite protein 10/10 BEST

drewbowker's Rating

works great for post work out supplement. Just a little less AceK and Sucralose might be considered, it's a bit sweet tasting.

anmolsxlnc's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is the first Supplement I have used. Added over 1.5 inches to my biceps with added strength to over all body. The one's criticizing might not have worked hard at gym.. Sorry no offense to anyone. Surely a great product if you want to break the barriers....

Hillsdale's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This protein helped me break a couple plateaus. It also is a great way to incorporate Creatine into the post workout time when you work out before work.

pittpenguin89's Rating

PEOPLE STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!! This protein is the biggest RIP OFF on the market in terms of protein spiking. Are you kidding me?? I got this as a gift and when I saw the profile I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 3g of creatine in nitrogen test equals 4.5 of protein. So right there you go from 30g to 25g. Then you have there many other aminos spiking it. This protein must have such a small amount of whey that it's ridiculous. How can you even put it on market with this price? It even tastes horrible.

Jared.P's Rating

so its been a long time that the milk chocolate nitro tech has been sitting in my closet waiting for me to crack open the tub. finally got to the point in my cut where i needed to find some calories to cut back on and nitro tech fit the bill with its higher protein content and lower calories. first things first cracked open the tub and the smell just comes right out and it smells exactly like a powdered chocolate milk, definitely no complaints there! first mixed it up into a shake with milk and it was thin (which isolates are) but it didnt have that watered down taste i've had before with others. the flavor was full on, with no dilution. lately i've been enjoying the protein in proats with a tablespoon of peanut butter added in. absolutely incredible tasting protein and makes the cut unbelievably easy. a few servings of nitro tech proats will keep you full for hours with quality protein in the system!

strikes369's Rating

This product has creatine, glycine, and alanine added to it. In other words, it's amino spiked. There are not 30 grams of protein in this. They're lying to us.

temujns's Rating
Vanilla

im using this product now.i heard many of others that this protein is the best and have many advantages than other proteins however its expensive.so after month i'll leave comment about this products effect and benefits by the way about taste dont buy vanilla,vanilla is kinda weird milk chocolate was great in taste!

moosenucks09's Rating
Strawberry

Product was awesome was noticing gains with just a couple of weeks , just too bad i didn't look at ingredients first. Im allergic to dairy and was noticing it affecting me. But that was my fault not by any means muscle techs issues. Id deffinately tell people about it.

mjpakahenry's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Man this product is the BALLER. I broke the Great Firewall of Wall in China just to give this a review. Cookies and Cream gives a heavenly taste that comes with fat free milk. What is more important is that it grants 3g of creatine per serving, which is much need for muscle-building. I will definitely keep track with this

tovarj02's Rating
Milk Chocolate

tovarj02 did not leave a written review for this product.

jaredpyke23's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I've been using this for the past month and gained a few muscle mass. It's a good product.

hany82's Rating

hany82 did not leave a written review for this product.

Werby9's Rating
Cookies And Cream

The product and the ingredients in the product are top notch. I don't know if it is just my bucket but my cookies and cream tasted horrendous. Great product. Tastes bad (my experience with it).

brad4970's Rating
Strawberry

brad4970 did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Big fan of the Milk Chocolate Nitro-Tech. Overall, a good tasting protein. Solid value when on sale. Easy on the stomach and saw some positive results when using it consistently.

essamahmed's Rating
Milk Chocolate

essamahmed did not leave a written review for this product.

Diseasicon's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I love this stuff, and recommend it to anybody looking for a solid protein powder. It tastes great, mixes easily, has great results and is filling. My main goal is to drop weight, and this is helping me because of how filling it is. My biggest struggle in weight loss is my appetite. Since I usually hit the gym after work, If I drink Nitrotech before dinner, I will usually only need to eat half of what I normally would to feel full. One of the most common complaints about this product is it's cost per serving. I'm kind of a nerd, and after doing some calculations, at 4 lbs of Nitrotech vs 4 lbs of Optimum Gold Standard using a 32 g serving (the serving size of Optimum Gold Standard), the difference in price per serving is 5 cents , and this has 2 more grams of protein as well as Creatine in that equal size serving. If you then were to increase the serving of Optimum to match that amount of protein, the cost is the same, and there is no Creatine in Optimum. I can't recommend this enough. And no, I don't work for Muscletech.