MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Cookies And Cream
Vanilla

DocDC23's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The taste of the Vanilla Birthday Cake is amazing! It mixes very well. I was able to throw one or two scoops in a shaker or even a cup and didn't have any problems with clumping! This mixtire is great for building lean muscle as well as post workout recovery. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to build lean muscle as well as increase their recovery potential!

simon07's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I tried the Vanilla Birthday Cake and it tasted amazing. I enjoyed everything this protein had to offer. This is flavor by far is best tasting protein not to mention its taste like cake.

ckhajadorian's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

this is one of my favorite protein! i started using Nitrotech for 2 weeks now and so far the results are amazing!! the new taste its unbelievable !! i don’t like sweet drink but most of the pre-post workout shakes are sweet, i drink it anyways but i don’t really like it, when it comes to whey protein i usually get chocolate flavor to avoid the sweet flavor, but when the birthday cake came out i really wanted to try it but was afraid of the taste! i can tell ya its amazing, not too sweet its perfect!! i highly recommend it !!

m7mdfox's Rating
Milk Chocolate

m7mdfox did not leave a written review for this product.

tattoo238's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

This is a great product. High protein count. I wasn't to thrilled about the Vanilla Birthday Cake flavor. I would definitely try this again just a different flavor. Give it a try.

manofthenorth's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

This is seriously one of the best protein products I have ever used. It mixes effortlessly and the results I get are better than plain, generic whey protein. A fantastic product!

ajej4780's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is currently my favorite tasting protein. The flavor is incredible. I like that one scoop is 30g of protein and that I can get a dose of creatine with each scoop. It mixes well with water and milk and goes down smooth. No clumps or terrible smells. My only complaint is the wrapper on the packaging. The label just spins making it difficult to unscrew the lid. This is a protein powder that I would recommend with no reservations.

hawtheric1's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Another great flavor/product from Muscletech! I received a free sample of the Vanilla Birthday Cake and can honestly give it a rating of 10/10. I enjoyed everything this protein had to offer. The 30g of protein per scoop is among the best in the industry. It provides nearly 7g of BCAAs, 3g of muscle building creatine and has a great taste with only 1g of sugar. I am able to get all of the bodybuilding essentials in this one product. Another reason I gave it 10/10 is the ease in digestion. Unlike other protein products, I did not experience any digestive issues after taking the Nitro-Tech. This product will surely remain in my arsenal.

jarjarhawk's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I got to try out the Vanilla Birthday Cake flavor and I'm definitely impressed with the flavor. I tend never to eat birthday cake, not even on my own birthday, so to be able to indulge in a little bit o' cake before or after a workout is a real treat! Tastes great mixed with water but even better with almond milk, and sometimes I like to stir it into my oatmeal or cereal (on those days when I gotta have my Fruity Pebbles). Plus, it comes loaded with 3g of creatine monohydrate which simplifies my supplement schedule!

rolo1971's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Thanks Muscletech for making the Vanilla Birthday Cake flavor-Nitro-Tech. This stuff taste GOOD! I've taken many muscletech products and this is one of my top flavors. Vanilla Birthday Cake will be part of my daily stack for sure. I can't wait to mix with yogurt and my oats. I'll be making a lot of goodies with this stuff! Get it!

ottoman1991's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

This product is amazing. The taste is the best tasting flavor ive ever had. I take one scoop after a workout, and one scoop every morning on non workout days. Keep up the good work muscletech! making good progress with every product.

lealice927's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

The vanilla birthday cake kind of just tastes like vanilla to me with tiny bits of sprinkles inside. Great product with other added supplements so I can take a quick scoop and go, no need to add or take 2-3 other supplements to aid my recovery.

aestheticdude's Rating

This record braking supplement is among one of the best effective protein shakes I’ve taken. After many hours of researching I finally made my mind to try this out. Within a month it gave me shocking gains which I wasn't even expecting from it. Only the ‘Milk Chocolate’ flavour worked for me. Strawberry is too much sweet and I don’t like the smell of it. This one mix well with milk and taste amazing, while really bad with water. The other best thing is this product comes with a blend of Creatine, so I don’t have to take separately and the other thing is one scoop contains 30g of proteins. To maximize my gains I take one shake before my breakfast, and soon after a workout. Definitely, I'm recommending this to anyone who is looking to have shocking gains. THE BEST ONE EVER!!!

massam's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Nitro Tech has always been awesome! I I received the Birthday Cake as a free sample to try out ,tastes good and mixes real easy. I work real hard so this is perfect for post work loaded with 30g Proteins 6.9g Bcaas, 3g Creatine and 5.3 Glutamine its does wonders for recovering much quicker. Great muscle builder, its a LIMITED EDITION hurry up and order !

DKnight36's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Nitro tech has a Vanilla Birthday Cake flavor now! Nitro Tech is good anyway but loving this flavor! I received a free sample and was pleasantly surprised. It still has quality protein, creatine, and amino acids; they have just given another great flavor option!

JTB339's Rating

Birthday cake tastes awesome! it isn't hard on the stomach like most proteins. mixes easy. and I feel great while taking it. feel recovered faster!

telford786's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I love the taste of this Nitro tech, i was given a sample and have used it for two weeks and i think its great. Mixes very well and super tasting. I love the fact that i get my protein from the best sources Whey Protein and Whey peptides using this product, with the added bonus of Creatine and BCAA's too. i have noticed since using it that it has helped my recovery and i feel less sore after my weights. i use it as my main protein source pre and post workout.

timl123's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I received this product as a sample. I am so glad I did! It is the easiest powder to mix, in a blender bottle, shaker, and a normal blender it all works perfectly. The taste is also great! It does taste like a vanilla birthday cake. For me personally it is a little sweet. But overall a great protein powder.

lextan's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

Got this as a sample and i was totally blown away by its taste at my first try postworkout. The ingredient profile is superior in the category of whey proteins and with the added creatine makes it a complete stack for the off-season. No clumps when mixing and no bloat to my stomach, easy to digest and no wierd after taste. a must buy for sure!

curly13's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

One of the best tasting protein shakes I've taken, Vanillla Birthday Cake, after my workout I just mix water and one scoop and BOOM! 30g of protein per scoop plus all you need for a better strenght and recovery. I highly reccomend this ... A must. Thanks Muscle Tech for the vanilla birthday cake sample.