MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Strawberry
Vanilla

istelf's Rating

istelf did not leave a written review for this product.

romeo023's Rating

This is my goto protein powder. The mix of ingredients make it perfect for my goal of building and maintaining muscle mass.

trapper99's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mixes in a shaker cup as well as any blender. Taste's great!!

laithraji's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Fantastic protein used by almost a month ago and so far good results stimulate the force because of creatine and a large proportion of protein 30 grams! This is actually good

Ductking34's Rating

Mixes better than any other protein I've ever used. Tastes awesome. And seems to be a good source of protein.. although with all the recent talk about spiking numbers, not 100% sure how accurate the label is, but it works good and tastes great.

raymundveloso's Rating
Vanilla

I tried this protein/creatine powder as a way of introducing my body to creatine as I had not used that supplement before. For that specific purpose, this product has met my expectations. From what I have learned about this product and its ingredients, it has definitely serve its purpose and has contributed to my recent gains. I did not rate higher because there is a bit of a distinct taste that I find hard to describe. The taste is not bad, but it is not up to the usual high standards that I am accustomed to from Muscletec products. The powder mixes easily in water and did not have any negative side effects to my digestive system. I do recommend this product to those who are looking to add creatine to their list of workout supplements.

buetforasif's Rating
Milk Chocolate

nice ingredients and taste!

davecole05's Rating
Milk Chocolate

It's a protein and a creatine mix... pretty much straight forward. The results are abundantly clear and appreciated. Noticeable gains and no intestinal/gastric discomfort when taking this product. I have noticed no bloating or "fluffy" appearance. It mixes well and when combined with a strict regiment of water and heavy lifts, will provide exactly what the description states. The taste isn't too bad (Milk Chocolate a little bit too sweet for my preference), but as with all supplements, I prefer to focus on what they do/provide rather than just taste. I chose this product over the others because of the 1G of sugar rather than 3G+ from its competitors. Although, will state that if you are looking to reduce weight (scale weight) I would not recommend this product. This will give you muscle mass -- weight gain (muscle weight).

ChanakaKrishan's Rating
Milk Chocolate

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

austinbitner's Rating
Milk Chocolate

flavor isnt what i expected. not bad but just not as good as some of the other chocolate flavors out there. mixed very well. i'd try it again in a different flavor

ronviv1's Rating
Cookies And Cream

After extensive research, I find Nitro-Tech to be the best for value and taste. It is best for per-workout routine. I like Cookies & Cream flavor.

Ewater2323's Rating

The taste of this protein is absolutely horrible.

sahilmax9's Rating
Milk Chocolate

sahilmax9 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Guys i'm confused what should i buy the nitrotech or phas8 and i didnt tried any of them before so please assist me of you can

Hudson3's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Taste wise, it is one of the better tasting protein powders out and it mixes in water and a shaker cup very well. When looking at the ingredient they all look good but it doesn't add up on the label. My jug says 35g per scoop, 30g protein, 1.5g fat, 2g carbs, with 5g creatine, and all the other amino acids as well. Even if the amino acids are already assumed to be added into the protein total that would put the scoop size to 38.5g. So something seems off about the label and I wont be buying this one again, it just seems fishy. It's also expensive.

parvilus2014's Rating
Milk Chocolate

parvilus2014 did not leave a written review for this product.

jblynch's Rating

Can't say enough about how much better Nitro Tech is to use versus Phase 8. I'd tried Phase 8 last time round and am now back to Nitro. In blending, I get twice the volume from the same serving-it's lighter and blends far more smoothly.

l8r4luv's Rating

This has to be my all time favorite protein powder! Mixes well with water and taste great. Chocolate is my favorite. Strawberry is good but after a while I just wasn't a fan. Vanilla is least favorite...taste like watered down milk! I like that this is a very clean product. This is definitely my go to!

lstufkosky's Rating
Milk Chocolate

I have been using this for sometime and I must say this protein is AWESOME! Mixes very good and tastes great. I mix with almond milk and make great shakes. I have found that Its percentage of protein is among the best per serving (protein/serving size). I have looked for other proteins and have not found anything better.

mrmedo001's Rating
Strawberry

This product after a 6 weeks of using it , i started to feel changed and i can lift heavy weights that i could not lift before as i can train harder and push my self to the limits .