MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Cookies And Cream
Milk Chocolate
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake
Vanilla

khaooatlink's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

khaooatlink did not leave a written review for this product.

Pikus2016's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Don't bother with this. It is overpriced and if you want to gain some muscle mass this is just a waste of money. Go for Gold Standard Whey as it works well compering with this mediocre product. Disappointed.

Tramboo's Rating

After finishing one tub of nitro tech I must say I got good lean muscle gains and now I ordered the second tub.Highly recommended for those who are looking for lean muscle gains, definetly worth buying.

Wilddevil's Rating

I have taken this product and I went through a tub in about 2 weeks. in my opinion the product is good but not for the price. you can buy other proteins that work just as good and instead of only getting about 40 servings, you can get close to 70 servings for the same price.

MohamedKhouya's Rating
Strawberry

MohamedKhouya did not leave a written review for this product.

t1m0thyk68's Rating
Milk Chocolate

So it's time to start doing some reviews. When it comes to a protein powder, I don't think it's fair to do a review solely based on taste and ingredients. I believe it's more beneficial to include how it actually works. I began using Nitro tech in February, so I have results of about 2 1/2 months of using this product. In that time I have put 3/4 inch on my arms, about 2 inches on my chest. I am 48 years old and was not able to touch a weight for 18 months for medical reasons, so these gains are huge to me. Personally I love the combination of ingredients you get from this protein. The fact that it contains creatine, glutamine, leucine and BCAAs are all pluses in my book, not only for the muscle building aspect, but for your wallet as well. You don't have to buy all these supplements separately. Although I do add more creatine to mine, thats my preference for intake. It mixes well and it tastes great to me and trust me, I've tried some that were hard to choke down. I plan to try other protein powders, but for price and content, NitroTech is a definite go to for me. I am becoming a big fan of Muscle Tech products and be reviewing some of those as well. We all know every product doesn't work the same for everyone, but I sincerely urge you to at least give this a try, I'm confident most of you will agree with my review.

andrewq6100's Rating
Vanilla Birthday Cake

I have been taking this since 4.4.16 and I have got to say it is easily one of the better protiens on the market today. In an ever scary growing protein market, with spiking, and **** serving to whey ratios, it makes buyers really attentive to what and whom they buy their protein from. MuscleTech NITRO-TECH is a whey isolate that is designed to make sure you can pack on that lean muscle mass, and it does JUST THIS! I have been using whey isolate and other whey proteins for quite sometime, but most of them do not give you the mass or strength gains desired per servings recommended, and you really just waste your money. With NITRO TECH I know with every scoop that I am getting a powerful amount of creatine, aminos and protein. I take this protein in the morning, after workout, and before bed. There is absolutely no bloating, no stomach cramps, and I am lactose intolerant, and this is fine for me to gulp down. This is a great product for anyone who is unsure where to find a working protein.

• Jed08
Jed08's Rating

Excellent taste. Mixes easily.

Darkman006's Rating

I've had vanilla, milk chocolate, cookies and cream and strawberry, I love them all. A great post-workout whey protein supplement. even contains 3g of creatine in it. yes its a blend so if you want a pure whey looks elsewhere but this is still a good. This goes well with their Cell Tech!

ToddHamlin's Rating
Chocolate

I bought the stack in this when the price was more reasonable. Good protein and the additives are a plus. Good tasting as well. At the moment the stack price is ridiculous. About 54 servings for nearly $80 isnt gonna cut it bb.com. Lower the price back to $50 something. All in all, good product.

ahelabi's Rating

Profesional product very strong Good taste mocha cappuccino

WRXSTiMike's Rating

WRXSTiMike did not leave a written review for this product.

coconutflava's Rating

Tastes good and also feels good for post workout!

DasJetta's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I decided to try this out because it was on sale and now it's all I take. It mixes very well with milk or water, which isn't the case for a lot of protein powders in the market. Cookies and cream tasted good, but the little cookies always just fell on the bottom. It's got everything you need for pre and post workout.

babo's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

Out of the 6 or so brands of protein powders I've tried this is my favourite and has given me the most results. Even when I've been "too busy" to work out regularly I still take it and retain my gains for quite a while. Mixes well in a shaker bottle and is not sickeningly sweet like other brands with 0 sugar.

joshsmiley's Rating

Awesome protein.i love it,tastes excellent mixes excellent and gets you results.my favourite protein powder

Weles8's Rating
Strawberry

Weles8 did not leave a written review for this product.

mrlonghair2010's Rating

soooooooooo goooooodddddddd goes good all by it self or and fruit wish to blend with sad when it gone keeps me full for about 3 hours

jjhutkowski's Rating

jjhutkowski did not leave a written review for this product.

cartermathis's Rating

I love the taste of this protein powder. I have never been too big on vanilla protein powders, but the sweet taste of this protein has changed my belief for vanilla flavors. I've come to love this protein, especially the small sprinkles that are throughout your protein shake. Only complaint could be that it could be too sweet some days, but it's easy to gulp down and transform water into a flavored filled drink. Loved the protein and the extra creatine, and definitely will be trying this protein again.