MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

Banana Bliss
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla

jlynngadson's Rating

This is my go to protein powder from now on. The taste is amazing. It reminds me of nesquik when I was younger only better. There is no grainy texture and goes down smooth with with almond milk or water. I take it twice a day once as my morning meal and post workout. I have just started taking it but feel much better after a hard workout. If your looking for an amazing tasting, muscle building protein give this a try you won't be disappointed.

Lita1982's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Just received mine today!!! So excited to start my daily routine including exercise. Thank you Muscle Tech

FiliSteakhouse's Rating
Toasted S'mores

Start with saying the flavor is tasty and taste like s'mores. really love and taste delicious. I really love how they have the creatine add to the whey. the flavor is still great with the creatine unlike other competitor were the creatine takes over the flavor. recommend to anyone trying to bulk up or lean down. its perfect for both goals.

Bhawkins8's Rating
Toasted S'mores

This is by far one of the best tasting supplements I've used, it also mixes with ease. Results definitely come, and would recommend to all whey users.

Kylerfit's Rating

The taste isn't the best but it's not bad. This is a great protein. Each serving has lots of protein and creatine in it to help fuel your muscles for fast recovery. I would recomend

Chili50's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great protein!! Great taste and mixes well. Has BCAAs already in it. Also has lower carbs. Really enjoy this protein!

ctown20's Rating
Toasted S'mores

I rated this product a 7 simply because of the taste, I have just started my workouts again so I can't say anything as far as gains with this product but it does have a very good ingredient list for being a protein powder and mixes very easily. Would have rated much higher but the taste was kind of bland, tasted great mixed with some peanut butter though

LokiVampire's Rating
Chocolate

I definitely recommend this protein I love it so much it tastes great and I definitely recommend this to you who love the taste of shakes and real shakes 100% recommend you won't be disappointed

Agibbsx's Rating
Cookies And Cream

One of the best tasting proteins I have ever used! Cookies and cream tastes amazing, mixes well, and leaves me feeling full after my workouts! I usually have a shake for breakfast and another after my evening lift! Id highly recommend this product to others.

Lil2ill83's Rating
Vanilla

Excellent product the vanilla taste great nice and smooth mixes great. Helps a lot with muscle recovery. Would highly recommend to anybody serious about training.

745M's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great taste goes down extremely easy. Great for any time of the day.

william2424's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using it for some time now and am in love with the favers and the results I continue to get off of using it you can't go wrong with it 💪🏼💪🏼

stevekeener1984's Rating

This is a great protein Switched to NitroTech a few months back No regrets. 30 grams of protein plus the bcaas I noticed the difference the first week. Flavor is outstanding. Mixes great.

Slykhuis's Rating

I have used a lot of different proteins but this seems to work the best! I feel like I have gained a lot of muscle and stayed lean! Will continue to use this!

Babelboy77's Rating
Milk Chocolate

smoothie thick and yummy with good taste but i don't get mix well , muscle tech guys gotta fix that !

Zenlikeme75's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

This protein powder gave me incredible bloating, gas and cramps as a post-workout drink. It tastes great and seems to do the trick as far as building muscle but it just didn't agree with my system at all for some reason.

Anthonybulluck's Rating

I've been using the product for a little over 2 months and I am very happy with the results. I stick to a strict diet and right now my goal is to lean out. I started out at 235 and right now I'm 222. Normally when I lean out I lose strength. Which is normal but I actually have not lost any strength in this process and I give that credit to nitro tech. Even on my low carb days I still look sort of full. I've never used this product before now but I wil definitely always keep this in my stack for now on

BigAust's Rating

BigAust did not leave a written review for this product.

DrSchmee's Rating

Not a lot of fluff here just good ol whey!!! Gets the job done! Taste is great, mixes super easy. Ive only tried the vanilla so far cant wait to try more. Go team muscle tech

painNgains's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Nitro protein well rounded protein, great taste, good protein sources ,keep on chugging, muscle tech superior products, now go lift.