MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Reviews

Ultra Pure Whey Isolate Enhanced With Creatine & Aminos!

9.6
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Cinnamon Swirl

walterw7's Rating
Vanilla

I loved taking this and having that next day soreness be lessened which can be attributed to the leucine added which is kuddos to muscletech for not only having protein that helps fees our growth but lessen the pain of it too. I Definately plan to keep this in my stack and try all the flavors that look amazing

ops6's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino Swirl

Great powder, mixes welll and I always look forward to drinking it. I have gained about 5lbs of muscle in a couple of months.

aimee04's Rating
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Great protein! Mixes well and the flavor is great!

justinj91's Rating

This stuff is my absolute favorite protein! The formula is on point as is the flavor! Helps aid in recovery and getting the necessary protein allotment for the day for anyone trying to stick to a high protein diet! A solid product from MuscleTech!

elion0028's Rating
Strawberry

Absolutely love this protein. The added creatine is a definite plus that helps me reach my daily intake goals for creatine. I usually take it any time during the day and it makes me feel great. The taste is surprisingly great. I had a bad experience with a strawberry-flavored protein with a different company a few years back but I must say that I actually enjoyed this one!

Jbenavidez409's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great product! I love the delivery of protein and BCAA! I love how it's ultraclean formula delivers results. 30g of protein vs 24g is very eye opening to some people. And it's well worth it! The taste is second to none, Muscletech really did thier research on this one. No aftertaste. It's like like a Hershey Cookie and cream bar. And I love Hersheys In conclusion, this product has all the bang for the buck with no hype!

easwarrior's Rating
Cookies And Cream

A heavily fortified delicious whey based protein that mixes easily and has a great taste. With 30g, 6.9g of BCAAS and 3g of creatine per serving, NITRO-TECH makes an awesome after workout recovery shake or in between meal snack to help you get do your daily protein goals. It mixes easily in a shaker cup and is delicious with regular or almond milk.

rjpomp's Rating
Cookies And Cream

One of the better cookies n cream flavor I have had. Can't go wrong with this protein. I would say one of the best proteins out there right now. Nitro tech is awesome. It's my go to protein.

Bfayard's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Good protein source, would recommend. I ordered the 10lb bag (oops...) and the flavor wasn't good at all. Compared to other chocolate flavored proteins, this was way too sweet and was making me sick after the 3rd time taking a shake. Besides the flavor being off, this is definitely a good source of protein, 30g a scoop you can't beat it.

Javrod's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Great protein. Helps me to hit my protein intake goals daily. I love the fact that it has 30g Protein, 3g Creatine, 6.9g BCAAs, 5.3g Glutamine as well. I feel like Its giving me a full spectrum of recovery when I drink it. I was honestly surprised by the taste as I've had some pretty bad experiences in the past with other brands. It mixed relatively easily and didn't cause any bloating. Great product

ShaunS47's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Excellent protein powder. Mixes extremely well with water and/or milk; and, tastes great when mixed with both. Solid muscle mass gains were achieved while using this product.

RSXTerrence's Rating
Vanilla

Great all around whey protein that simplifies it for those wishing to have a bit of creatine. Taste is good, just a little artificial making it short of perfect. Mixes well and settling isn't an issue. Would buy again.

mikebusybody's Rating

mikebusybody did not leave a written review for this product.

jjjoudah156's Rating
Strawberry

Good quality protein. Ive tasted several other brands such as muscle milk and gncs protein and found this to be the best tasting and easiest to mix. The others are nearly impossible to mix thoroughly but the consistency in this is pretty smooth, the shaker cup ball breaks it down easy. Usually im not a fan of the strawberry flavors, however i was pleasantly surpised with the taste.

Justdoit420's Rating

Great product. Great taste. No sugar. Lot of protein. Protein goals.

alexis9000's Rating

great protein. love the nitro tech series. the flavors are also always on point.

BeastmodeMikeG's Rating

This is a great product. Very blendable. Great taste. Filling. Full of protein. perfect mixed with h2o post workout!

matt184's Rating

also a great product. i prefer the gold better due to the other additives in it, but if you're looking for a cleaner protein the isolate plus is great.

nutrol82's Rating

nutrol82 did not leave a written review for this product.

bachman457's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl
Decadent Brownie Cheesecake

Excellent taste and mix ability. Always fell recovered after my workouts