MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Orange
Sour Apple

cdf731's Rating

More on the neutral side of this, i like the small dose and flavor, energy levels just didnt seem to come up high enough. Not a bad product though i would imagine for a beginner

Champ539's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Champ539 did not leave a written review for this product.

JahRo225's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This PWO gave me horrible nausea and cold sweats. Taste was "okay". Shame too, cause I bought 2 of these on sale. The energy is mild and focus is good while it lasts, but it just doesn't go well with me.

PublicEnemy01's Rating

One of the best pre-workouts I've had! Went into my local Rite Aid right before hitting the gym, and needed a PWO, Nano Vapor was the first one I saw. Gotta say, I'm not disappointed with this product. The energy is very good and clean, you get a great pump, and there's no crash afterwards. I'm 6'7", 230lbs, and I took 2 scoops of it and it was the perfect dosage, lasted me my entire workout almost, (2 1/2 hours). The other PWO's I've had were; Assault by MusclePharm, and Jym by Jim Stoppani. Nano Vapor now exceeds Jym, and is right up there with Assault. Overall, great PWO, I wasn't expecting it to be so good when I picked it up. Definitely worth a try!

marcoo89's Rating

mixes great, tastes great (fruit punch) although it did leave a "dry" feeling in my mouth afterward if you guys know what i mean. pump wise, didn't leave me with the light headed sensation after lifting like a few other products ive tried have. no tingly arm feelings during lifting that i personally dont like. i didnt feel like i had the power of the sun, but had a EXCELLENT amount of energy.my preference for a pre work out has been On-platinum pre(fruit punch) mixes and tastes well and gives a great pump but ive also tried 1rm(old and new), swollen,assault, jym and another i cant remember. . but ill probably buy this one again before i get another batch of platinum pre. plus it has a sweet name!

solo198611's Rating

solo198611 did not leave a written review for this product.

AlanKo01's Rating

I like this stuff. It differently get me going in the morning.

joemann999's Rating
Blue Raspberry

joemann999 did not leave a written review for this product.

sep35's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great taste! Great pump, this product really helped me come back from my surgery. I'm even breaking PR's now. Every time I take nano vapor I'm always doing more weight than the week before, especially in dumbell workouts and squatting. If I can give a 9.5 I would, since its a bit pricey. Besides this, it mixes great; just don't pop your shaker open because it will pop and mist on you. Great stuff.

Jared.P's Rating

i have finally, over the course of a week or so, been able to give the new formula for nano vapor a try at all 3 dosages (1, 2, and 3 scoops). all in all i can say this is a fantastic pre w/o! energy: im extremely stim tolerant, and cutting right now so 1 and 2 scoops didnt do much for me. at 3 scoops i wasnt jittery but the ~400mg caffeine hit me just right. i've heard (and may be wrong) that theanine can help with jitters and if so it did its job for sure. no lack of energy or burning out feeling which is awesome given im down almost 20lbs so far and being exhausted is a part of my every day. pumps: insane! thats it, thats all. took the full 3 scoops yesterday for chest day (doing a PL routine, so no high rep work) and afterwards my pecs were extremely pumped and full. could not believe it. the full citrulline dose seems to have a lot to do with that, and im a huge fan! taste: got the fruit punch and i'll just say that it tastes like a supplement version of fruit punch juice. with all the improvement in flavoring these days, i dont think a bad tasting supplement out there should even be considered. formula: my only complaint about the formula is that to get the full dose of most of the ingredients, you're also ingesting 400mg caffeine. while i personally have no issues with higher stim contents, others are less tolerant and would be really missing out if they couldnt take 3 scoops. overall: i only got a couple sample packs, so lasting effects of nano vapor cant be seen, and energy/pumps are really the main 2 points i can comment on. fantastic pre workout and i definitely plan to pick up a tub to see how the full tub works out

dhall0619's Rating

Great product. Really woke me up and pumped me up for training

luzz223's Rating

I was given this as a sample from muscle tech to try out and review. Normally I don't really like Fruit Punch flavors but I was quite surprised by this. I find Fruit Punch to be either quite bitter, or way to sweet. This was a perfect happy medium. This was honestly one of the better PWO's I've tried and have been looking to buy a tub since I tried it. I took it with a shaker cup full of water about 10 minutes before the gym. By the time I finished my first set I had an insane amount of energy and focus, but not enough to be uncomfortable. It lasted the full 1.5 hour lift and I still had energy to burn when I was done so I had a run! I didn't experience any crash and went about my day normally after I was done. I highly recommend this

jkoufes's Rating

I received a few samples of this product and it's not too bad. I wasn't a huge fan of the Fruit Punch flavour because I found it to be a little artificial tasting. As for how it works, it's a great pre-workout drink. I usually workout after working all day so I'm usually pretty tired. I drink this on my way to the gym and it kicks in within about 5-10 minutes and I feel ready to workout. Overall, it's a really good pre-workout!

tyassine's Rating

It was too fizzy and annoying to drink. pretty sweet, the actual flavor was pretty good though. as for effect, 1 scoop is definitely not enough for someone who's used to pre workout supplements. 2 or 2.5 seems to be the sweet spot. also it doesnt seem to have a lasting effect, it faded away within 40 minutes for me everytime.

stanger1's Rating

With all the Pre Workout Supp's out there, I keep coming back to The Nano Vapor. 2.5 scoops is plenty for me and I am 260 Lb's. Nothing else that I have tried comes close the the power and intensity that I get with this. I have been weight liftIing for over 30 years and have tried several different brands and nano vapors is it for me..

sskatingaratas's Rating

sskatingaratas did not leave a written review for this product.

rbrownpharmd's Rating

rbrownpharmd did not leave a written review for this product.

oldunclehue's Rating

oldunclehue did not leave a written review for this product.

firefitrookie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I use this full time after getting a sample of it. I find it gives me a perfect amount of energy and concentration fire the gym. Not jittery but a nice amount of get up and go. I also like the little tingle you get from it to. I've tried quite a few pre workouts and this one is top three for sure