MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Sour Apple

telford786's Rating
Orange

This is a super pre-workout that gave me excellent muscle pumps and i felt alert and focused in the gym, its a great product and really helped me to get moving in the gym.

Tscrowell's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Trusted brand - one of the best pre-workouts in the game. NANO Vapor is a completely balanced pre-workout in my eyes. Good dosage of citruline, quercetin for a killer pump and the solid dose of caffeine and L-theanine keeps me focused and strong until I'm done my workout. I even like to take have a scoop before my cardio because of its yohimbe content. Finally, you do not get that stimulant crash you get in many pre-workouts on the market. Its really contributed to me being able to consistently push myself hard - great product

yoojungl's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I absolutely loved this product as it had the right dosage of creatine with 2 scoops (my sweet spot) as well as Beta-Alanine, Betaine, Citrulline, and the infamous Yohimbe. All in all great product to have an incredible energy boost!

pstoffer25's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I picked up some Nano Vapor a few weeks ago and I have quickly become a fan because of the huge pumps I have been getting! This is my new go to pre-workout, it's just the right rush, I don'€™t feel weird or uncomfortable at all. I'€™ve really noticed an increase in vascularity while using this stuff!

MsSchwahn's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Until I tried Nano Vapor, I could take or leave pre-workouts. I really, really like this one. The blue raspberry is delicious and when it's gone, I'm actually disappointed. Ha! It's a really powerful product and you can feel it working but it's not that awful, feel like you have to scratch your skin off, feeling. I just got a great energy from it and couldn't wait to go and lift. I'm glad I took my changes and bought this. I'm for sure keeping it in my supplement lineup.

MacMcCabe2's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I used this when I thought I had sadly hit a plateau. I was able to make solid gains from it and noticed the pump as being the greatest value for me. Didn't feel me up at all. Quality.

ssd69's Rating

hello i bought this product to try. i like the way it mixes the taste is good. i had no gitters had good energy had focus and a good pump. i would recommend this product

Hartzrun1's Rating

I received this product as part of the Muscletech field test team. This is an awesome pre-workout! It tasted great! From the start of my workout to the finish I had a steady flow of energy. No jitters, just a lot of clean energy. I had razor sharp focus on the muscles I was training. The mind-muscle connection was incredible. I really like how you don't find any proprietary blends in Nano Vapor. I know exactly what I am taking and how much of it I am taking. Muscletech just puts in the extra work that other supplement companies are not willing to do. The ingredient profile is flawless! You get a very effective dose of beta-alanine to improve your muscular endurance so you can train longer and harder. The l-citrulline and quercetin combination is awesome at promoting huge pumps while training. My muscles were so full and vascular while training! I could go on and on about the effectiveness of the ingredients in this pre-workout. Muscletech has a ton of research behind all of their products and Nano Vapor is just another example of their high quality, effective, and safe supplements. I highly recommend it!!!!

DKnight36's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome pre-workout! Blue rasberry flavor is good and mixes well. Gives me a strong burst of energy that lasts all the way through my workout. Focus is great on it and my pumps are killer!

Deanbarlage's Rating

it's definitely in my top 3 for pre-workout supplements. good energy, solid pumps. can't go wrong. i never crashed of it, no hungry feeling either. which i did get with other products. still have my morning espresso with it and no weird jitters. works good and priced as it should both flavors mix easily with water with a spoon. taste is personal, but to me they taste like a light soda. i've recently enjoyed the orange flavor. it's just as good. maybe even better than the fruit punch. nano vapor has been around for a while!! and keeps improving. the best part of it all is the disclosed ingredients. you know exactly what's going on. that plays a big role to me as far as choosing a product like this.

jdsnyds's Rating

I decided to give Nano Vapor a try a few weeks ago as my new pre-workout supplement and I've been very impressed. I get a really good, smooth energy that lasts throughout my entire workout. Pumps are phenomenal and the mental alertness is solid! Nice work Muscle Tech, very impressed.

rolo1971's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I purchased the Muscletech Nano Vapor as a sample. I’ve had the Fruit Punch and absolutely love it. I decided to give Blue Raspberry a try. I LOVED IT. It tasted great and couldn’t be happier with my selection. It mixed well with water and no clumping issues. Nano Vapor is a pre-workout supplement that provides focus and energy. I had a phenomenal workout and can definitely feel a difference in my workouts while using Nano Vapor. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to see good quality results from their workouts. I’d recommend Nano Vapor to anyone from a fitness novice to a seasoned fitness enthusiast.

Steveburns555's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It felt like a roller coaster ride on this stuff! Tons of energy through my work out with no crash and I kept coming back for more and more. I did put up a little more then usual on this product but I only got to try it once so I cant tell you too much long term effects on this. I was very vascular and looked "pumped" all day as my swell did not go down. Alot of products require you to take multiple things to get the same effects as this one supplement. This product has everything you need to kick your prs to the ground. Good product Muscle Tech! Also the taste was pretty good too way better then the old one. Crazy stuff guys!

jsnyder23's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the more potent preworkouts I have used. I love taking this after a long days work when I need a little something extra. It isn't over the top but it has helped me get through some great workouts. This was the preworkout I took before hitting 405 pounds on the deadlift for the first time. Energy and focus is great while taking this.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used one scoop of the Blue Raspberry. Taste was great and no issues mixing at all. Had ton of energy and focus-even at 1 scoop. Zero jittery feel and no GI upset. Pump was great, blew up like a ballon..looked freaky at gym. Even after my long workouts- I had more in me. Great boost to endurance. This is my favorite MT product and a great PWO.

tleonard1986's Rating

This has been my GO-TO preworkout since I got fit in 2013. BLUE RAZZZ and Fruit Punch are amazing. I just tried the Sour Apple and it is great too. THIS IS MY FAVORITE Supplement that MT makes. I will continue to buy this over and over again. I can't praise this stuff anymore than I have already. BUY IT! Let me know what you think. I took this for 18 weeks straight, 3 scoops a day and I was a lean machine with muscles to boot. 10/10 on taste 10/10 on effects Have fun!

nluce311's Rating
Orange

Great pump and drive! Doesn't give you the gitters either!

hyena0724's Rating

Overall, this product is on point. The flavor is a bit strong, but that can be easily fixed with a little more water. I've received no upset stomach using this so far. Ingredients are on point in regards to creatine and vasodilation. I only need to take 1 scoop as I'm pretty sensitive to pre-workouts. Ingredient amounts are labeled properly which seems to becoming more of a standard. Energy and focus throughout my workouts seemed to continue even after taking for a while.

locpham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

willcorey's Rating

willcorey did not leave a written review for this product.