MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Orange
Sour Apple

chronofire's Rating

This product is GREAT! I've only used a couple other pre-workouts but I got the biggest pump, focus, and energy boost from this one. The taste is great and it will help you get to that next step in your workout. HOWEVER! The reason I'm giving this a 6 and not a 10 is because the product completely turned into a big powder brick after a month or so for absolutely no reason!! I didn't leave the cap off or anything and left it at room temperature. Therefore, I did NOT get the most for my dollar... Great product, just not worth losing half of it for no reason.

allmine46307's Rating

I've been working out for 2yrs now and have taken plenty of pre-workouts in my time, this by far is the worse one to date! Taste is horrible, not as much energy as they claim, made me sick to my stomach to the point I couldn't continue to workout. Made me dizzy and want to puke! Will be returning it for sure.

steelove's Rating

I see alot of mixed reviews about this product, the taste and strength etc,. I have the Fruit punch version, the taste isn't the best i will say! but i found with these type of protein proformance shakes work & taste better with fresh ingredients. for instance i make this.. 1 scoop. Nano vapor or (your protein brand). 3 scoop. Natural yogurt or natural Greek yogurt Water 1 pint. / 500 ml. / 16 oz. 2 scoop. Raspberries 1 Half Apple. Red or green 1 Small orange. 1 Lemon juice / extract 1 Scoop natural peanut butter. Name. Fruit Blast. Tastes great. I'm sure it would taste great with other passion fruits pineapple etc also. Enjoy.

DrDarian's Rating
Blue Raspberry

If your goal is to show up to the gym, and put in work then this is for you. It gave me good energy and pumped me up for the gym. It takes a Little bit longer than other pre-workouts to kick in, but when it kicks in it does what it's supposed to do

mrdead's Rating
Sour Apple

Great energy, with only slight BA tingles, and great pumps! The flavor was exceptional, as well. Many Pre-workouts tend to leave a bit of a bitter taste, but this was a nice smooth tartness.

overhuman's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The product is good have to admit it, pumps are great energy is insane and so far the best from it is the mental focus it gives, you can feel almost instantly. Nevertheless a litle bit of crash is almost in even the minimum dossage.

hendrix510250's Rating

Good product. ..works well, they need to use stevia instead of sugar. Dropping the cost would be nice to. These products are nothing new and just have flashy labels to draw uninformed people to buy the product. Do your research people..don't just read the labels and expect exactly what it says. ..knowledge is power.

shane0513's Rating

I used Nano Vapor for about a year. I didnt have any negative side effects but I didnt get great results from this product. My diet and lifting has stayed the same and I switched supplements (HG4UP and Neovar from Applied Nutriceuticals) and have seen almost an instant increase in strength, mass, and vascularity. I know a few guys that swear by this product, just didnt work for me.

EJham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Took this back in my freshman year of college, I liked the focus it gave me. Didn't have a crazy explosive rage feeling, but I definitely had more energy and most of all I was FOCUSED - after drinking it I would head to the weight room and all I could think about was what my next set was going to be. Absolutely zero distractions while in the gym, and not because of tunnel-vision, but it felt like a clear/conscious FOCUS to complete my goals while in the gym.

straw19's Rating

love nanovapor! I lift heavier and more sets after using it!

fitchris1985's Rating

Great product! I get amazing pumps and insane energy. I have used this product since I started lifting years ago and knew this was the product to use in my current transformation.

gymstore's Rating

Great

Helcaraxe's Rating

I was lucky to taste this product and sample it, thanks to MuscleTech and I was really happy with the focus and energy it gave me during my workouts. In the past I have used a lot of pre-workouts, anything with no-stimulant to high stimulants and most of the time problem with a lot of them were that my energy and focus would boost instantly in matter of minutes after drinking the supplement but the focus and energy would not sustain during my workouts. Nano Vapor eventhough it doesn't have insane amount of caffeine/energy complex but the quality of the energy and focus was constant and effective during my workouts. Will definetaly buy extra tubes once I am out of my current PWO

bee su's Rating

bee su did not leave a written review for this product.

jonc8508's Rating

I was fortunate to receive a 10 Serving bag of Fruit Punch flavored Nano Vapor by Muscletech. Here are my thoughts. 1. I definitely had some good pumps and focus during my workouts with this product. 2. I believe that it definitely takes more than one serving for a stem guy like myself which is not cost effective for most buyers. 3. The fruit punch flavor was not that great. Definitely check the flavor rating to choose the better flavor before ordering. Hope this was helpful!

UltimateTahmid's Rating

THe product itself is really good. Gives the pump that is needed. But the flavour isn't that good. Leaves a bad after taste for so long. Overall, I would recommend this product but in differ flavour.

Siccnes's Rating

This is not my favorite pre-workout. I felt feverish while taking this stuff. As if the flu was about to hit me. That being said, pump was pretty amazing with this stuff. Strength increases not what I was expecting. Personally would not order again. I had the blue Ras flavor but won't comment on it because I mix my pre- with my aminos.

Eandretta96's Rating

Eandretta96 did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisjohnston60's Rating

Nano Vapor is indeed a different product than most other preworkouts. MuscleTech clearly tells you in the label of what you are drinking, which is a lot more than what most companies do (thanks just for that). Anyways, I am use to taking preworkouts and stims, so I took 3 scoops for my workout over the course of 3 days. What this product did for me was give me a huge pump in the muscle groups that I worked, being able to burn more energy, and when I woke up the next day I wasn't sore. This product did not disappoint with the performance in the gym. But many people don't realize this, taking 3 scoops of this product makes one strong (in flavor) blender bottle full of this stuff. It was thick, I had to force myself to drink afew ounces and refill it back up to thin out the rest. I cannot in good conscience give the flavor lower than a 9 because of this, simply because the preworkout actually worked and whenever you are able to ratio out the powder to water right it doesn't taste bad. This is a really good preworkout and I encourage you all to try it! Thanks again MuscleTech

reddevilTE95's Rating

Was blessed to receive some samples of this from MuscleTech and must say I was very very impressed. I was surprised to see how good the profile was when I got it, the Citruline Malate was a great choice IMO and an effective dose of it. Loved the transparency on the label- knew exactly how much of everything was in the scoop- and the performance was spectacular as well. Took 2 scoops (serving is 1-3 based on preference) and focus and energy was through the roof. Got a nice back pump which is very rare for me and was able to do an hour and a half back workout no problem. The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is because I've never tried any other fruit punch flavored supps so I could not compare it to anything flavor-wise. Would definitely recommend Nano Vapor.