MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

7.9
Orange
Sour Apple

chrisjohnston60's Rating

Nano Vapor is indeed a different product than most other preworkouts. MuscleTech clearly tells you in the label of what you are drinking, which is a lot more than what most companies do (thanks just for that). Anyways, I am use to taking preworkouts and stims, so I took 3 scoops for my workout over the course of 3 days. What this product did for me was give me a huge pump in the muscle groups that I worked, being able to burn more energy, and when I woke up the next day I wasn't sore. This product did not disappoint with the performance in the gym. But many people don't realize this, taking 3 scoops of this product makes one strong (in flavor) blender bottle full of this stuff. It was thick, I had to force myself to drink afew ounces and refill it back up to thin out the rest. I cannot in good conscience give the flavor lower than a 9 because of this, simply because the preworkout actually worked and whenever you are able to ratio out the powder to water right it doesn't taste bad. This is a really good preworkout and I encourage you all to try it! Thanks again MuscleTech

reddevilTE95's Rating

Was blessed to receive some samples of this from MuscleTech and must say I was very very impressed. I was surprised to see how good the profile was when I got it, the Citruline Malate was a great choice IMO and an effective dose of it. Loved the transparency on the label- knew exactly how much of everything was in the scoop- and the performance was spectacular as well. Took 2 scoops (serving is 1-3 based on preference) and focus and energy was through the roof. Got a nice back pump which is very rare for me and was able to do an hour and a half back workout no problem. The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is because I've never tried any other fruit punch flavored supps so I could not compare it to anything flavor-wise. Would definitely recommend Nano Vapor.

ctd0113's Rating

Was lucky enough to have Muscletech send me a 10 sample bag of this and I loved it! Great pump and great energy sustained throughout a hard workout!

TF1984's Rating

Good, clean energy and definitely gets me through a long, tough workout like it should! It takes me nearly 2 scoops, but I'm 222 pounds so that's to be expected.

MPLJR1222's Rating

Awesome pre workout! Muscletech was generous enough to send me a 10 serving sample pack of nano vapor, and it did not disappoint. Excellent energy and pump throughout my entire workout. I really felt this product working to help keep me going through a tough workout. The pump was out of this world, really had an awesome workout with nano vapor. Fruit punch flavor was amazing as well. Would definitely recommend!

• msix8
msix8's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts so far. I'm no a huge fan of massive amounts of caffeine, so this one is just right for me. It's enough to wake me up, but I've never felt sick or jittery from using this one. The value is pretty good compared to other workouts when you compare the ingredient list. Blue raspberry tastes OK. The fruit punch isn't great, but it's not difficult to drink. If you want something stronger, maybe try Mr. Hyde. It has a bit too much caffeine for me (need to try half dose still) but the Hyde fruit punch tastes great.

swisherkng's Rating

love this product . The only thing is the taste (Fruit Punch) . the taste is horrible so if you wanna try this product i recommend a different flavor. But other than the taste which is bitter and kinda sour I highly recommend this product great pump good clean energy and no crash

PhilippeLavoie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great pump and energy! Yohimbe is a big plus!

williamfitness's Rating

Excelente produto, um dos melhores pr�-treinos que j� usei, � realmente instant�neo, mistura-se facilmente com a �gua, � um pouco efervescente. Em rela��o a qualidade, � similar ao N.O. Shotgun da VPX. Sugest�o: A Muscletech poderia acrescentar alguns gramas a mais de BCAA's e outros amino�cidos. Eu compraria novamente, mas depois vou testar o N.O. Explode da BSN. Prefiro sabores c�tricos, lim�o por exemplo, mas o sabor Blue Raspberry � bom.

Azizrs's Rating

Azizrs did not leave a written review for this product.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

diegoarambulo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've tried M1R Vortex, Amped, Assault, Xpand 2x and this Nano. From the four of them, its the mildest. Actually i bought the 60 srv, and was more like 30 o 20. I felt roughly something with the one scoop. it was too sweet as well. I wouldn't recommend it unless in your first time using a pwo. If not, just don't.

zooghi's Rating

OMG ......

secretless's Rating

TASTE: best fruit punch I've tasted from a pre. Very natural with a strong mango base. EFFECTS: good, smooth energy, nothing crazy. Intense pump. Not a huge caffeine amount but don't let that fool you. OVERALL: very well rounded in terms of great pump and focus and energy was pretty good. I noticed feeling light headed during and after an intense chest workout. a trade-off for the awesome intensity and great pump. My go-to pre from now.

Dimitrisnik7's Rating

Dimitrisnik7 did not leave a written review for this product.

JulieC26's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Of all the pre-workout supplements I have tried, I prefer this one the most! By far, this has the best taste and the energy kicks in right away! With this product, I have reached multiple personal records, and I was able to achieve my fitness goals! I definitely recommend this product to all.

CaptainSloth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It'll give you a reasonable energy boost and help push you through a workout. I noticed a great increase in pump, although this wore down as I continued using it. Overall, its a great pre-workout, and blue raspberry is bearable, but it doesn't give you that focused feeling that some of the others give you. I'm currently winding down on my third tub, but I think I'll try something a little stronger after this. That being said, I'd definitely recommend this for beginners (start with one scoop) to at least get them to that intermediate stage of strength and tolerance. Very stackable.

Hasie's Rating

Really love this product! Great focus, energy and no crash. Would recommend this any day!

andregeraldi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Indeed, the first dose, I already felt a difference in performance of my workout. More strength, quick recovery, vasodilation and strength. What I liked was the fact of not feeling or tachycardia and tremors, as in the other I have ever made. I recommend, it was excellent.

Billias's Rating

Very good pump ,nice energy levels,worst taste EVER!