MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Orange
Sour Apple

shane0513's Rating

I used Nano Vapor for about a year. I didnt have any negative side effects but I didnt get great results from this product. My diet and lifting has stayed the same and I switched supplements (HG4UP and Neovar from Applied Nutriceuticals) and have seen almost an instant increase in strength, mass, and vascularity. I know a few guys that swear by this product, just didnt work for me.

EJham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Took this back in my freshman year of college, I liked the focus it gave me. Didn't have a crazy explosive rage feeling, but I definitely had more energy and most of all I was FOCUSED - after drinking it I would head to the weight room and all I could think about was what my next set was going to be. Absolutely zero distractions while in the gym, and not because of tunnel-vision, but it felt like a clear/conscious FOCUS to complete my goals while in the gym.

straw19's Rating

love nanovapor! I lift heavier and more sets after using it!

fitchris1985's Rating

Great product! I get amazing pumps and insane energy. I have used this product since I started lifting years ago and knew this was the product to use in my current transformation.

gymstore's Rating

Great

Helcaraxe's Rating

I was lucky to taste this product and sample it, thanks to MuscleTech and I was really happy with the focus and energy it gave me during my workouts. In the past I have used a lot of pre-workouts, anything with no-stimulant to high stimulants and most of the time problem with a lot of them were that my energy and focus would boost instantly in matter of minutes after drinking the supplement but the focus and energy would not sustain during my workouts. Nano Vapor eventhough it doesn't have insane amount of caffeine/energy complex but the quality of the energy and focus was constant and effective during my workouts. Will definetaly buy extra tubes once I am out of my current PWO

bee su's Rating

bee su did not leave a written review for this product.

jonc8508's Rating

I was fortunate to receive a 10 Serving bag of Fruit Punch flavored Nano Vapor by Muscletech. Here are my thoughts. 1. I definitely had some good pumps and focus during my workouts with this product. 2. I believe that it definitely takes more than one serving for a stem guy like myself which is not cost effective for most buyers. 3. The fruit punch flavor was not that great. Definitely check the flavor rating to choose the better flavor before ordering. Hope this was helpful!

UltimateTahmid's Rating

THe product itself is really good. Gives the pump that is needed. But the flavour isn't that good. Leaves a bad after taste for so long. Overall, I would recommend this product but in differ flavour.

Siccnes's Rating

This is not my favorite pre-workout. I felt feverish while taking this stuff. As if the flu was about to hit me. That being said, pump was pretty amazing with this stuff. Strength increases not what I was expecting. Personally would not order again. I had the blue Ras flavor but won't comment on it because I mix my pre- with my aminos.

Eandretta96's Rating

Eandretta96 did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisjohnston60's Rating

Nano Vapor is indeed a different product than most other preworkouts. MuscleTech clearly tells you in the label of what you are drinking, which is a lot more than what most companies do (thanks just for that). Anyways, I am use to taking preworkouts and stims, so I took 3 scoops for my workout over the course of 3 days. What this product did for me was give me a huge pump in the muscle groups that I worked, being able to burn more energy, and when I woke up the next day I wasn't sore. This product did not disappoint with the performance in the gym. But many people don't realize this, taking 3 scoops of this product makes one strong (in flavor) blender bottle full of this stuff. It was thick, I had to force myself to drink afew ounces and refill it back up to thin out the rest. I cannot in good conscience give the flavor lower than a 9 because of this, simply because the preworkout actually worked and whenever you are able to ratio out the powder to water right it doesn't taste bad. This is a really good preworkout and I encourage you all to try it! Thanks again MuscleTech

reddevilTE95's Rating

Was blessed to receive some samples of this from MuscleTech and must say I was very very impressed. I was surprised to see how good the profile was when I got it, the Citruline Malate was a great choice IMO and an effective dose of it. Loved the transparency on the label- knew exactly how much of everything was in the scoop- and the performance was spectacular as well. Took 2 scoops (serving is 1-3 based on preference) and focus and energy was through the roof. Got a nice back pump which is very rare for me and was able to do an hour and a half back workout no problem. The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is because I've never tried any other fruit punch flavored supps so I could not compare it to anything flavor-wise. Would definitely recommend Nano Vapor.

ctd0113's Rating

Was lucky enough to have Muscletech send me a 10 sample bag of this and I loved it! Great pump and great energy sustained throughout a hard workout!

TF1984's Rating

Good, clean energy and definitely gets me through a long, tough workout like it should! It takes me nearly 2 scoops, but I'm 222 pounds so that's to be expected.

MPLJR1222's Rating

Awesome pre workout! Muscletech was generous enough to send me a 10 serving sample pack of nano vapor, and it did not disappoint. Excellent energy and pump throughout my entire workout. I really felt this product working to help keep me going through a tough workout. The pump was out of this world, really had an awesome workout with nano vapor. Fruit punch flavor was amazing as well. Would definitely recommend!

• msix8
msix8's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts so far. I'm no a huge fan of massive amounts of caffeine, so this one is just right for me. It's enough to wake me up, but I've never felt sick or jittery from using this one. The value is pretty good compared to other workouts when you compare the ingredient list. Blue raspberry tastes OK. The fruit punch isn't great, but it's not difficult to drink. If you want something stronger, maybe try Mr. Hyde. It has a bit too much caffeine for me (need to try half dose still) but the Hyde fruit punch tastes great.

swisherkng's Rating

love this product . The only thing is the taste (Fruit Punch) . the taste is horrible so if you wanna try this product i recommend a different flavor. But other than the taste which is bitter and kinda sour I highly recommend this product great pump good clean energy and no crash

PhilippeLavoie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great pump and energy! Yohimbe is a big plus!

williamfitness's Rating

Excelente produto, um dos melhores pr�-treinos que j� usei, � realmente instant�neo, mistura-se facilmente com a �gua, � um pouco efervescente. Em rela��o a qualidade, � similar ao N.O. Shotgun da VPX. Sugest�o: A Muscletech poderia acrescentar alguns gramas a mais de BCAA's e outros amino�cidos. Eu compraria novamente, mas depois vou testar o N.O. Explode da BSN. Prefiro sabores c�tricos, lim�o por exemplo, mas o sabor Blue Raspberry � bom.