MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

7.9
Orange
Sour Apple

• msix8
msix8's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts so far. I'm no a huge fan of massive amounts of caffeine, so this one is just right for me. It's enough to wake me up, but I've never felt sick or jittery from using this one. The value is pretty good compared to other workouts when you compare the ingredient list. Blue raspberry tastes OK. The fruit punch isn't great, but it's not difficult to drink. If you want something stronger, maybe try Mr. Hyde. It has a bit too much caffeine for me (need to try half dose still) but the Hyde fruit punch tastes great.

swisherkng's Rating

love this product . The only thing is the taste (Fruit Punch) . the taste is horrible so if you wanna try this product i recommend a different flavor. But other than the taste which is bitter and kinda sour I highly recommend this product great pump good clean energy and no crash

PhilippeLavoie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great pump and energy! Yohimbe is a big plus!

williamfitness's Rating

Excelente produto, um dos melhores pr�-treinos que j� usei, � realmente instant�neo, mistura-se facilmente com a �gua, � um pouco efervescente. Em rela��o a qualidade, � similar ao N.O. Shotgun da VPX. Sugest�o: A Muscletech poderia acrescentar alguns gramas a mais de BCAA's e outros amino�cidos. Eu compraria novamente, mas depois vou testar o N.O. Explode da BSN. Prefiro sabores c�tricos, lim�o por exemplo, mas o sabor Blue Raspberry � bom.

Azizrs's Rating

Azizrs did not leave a written review for this product.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

diegoarambulo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've tried M1R Vortex, Amped, Assault, Xpand 2x and this Nano. From the four of them, its the mildest. Actually i bought the 60 srv, and was more like 30 o 20. I felt roughly something with the one scoop. it was too sweet as well. I wouldn't recommend it unless in your first time using a pwo. If not, just don't.

zooghi's Rating

OMG ......

secretless's Rating

TASTE: best fruit punch I've tasted from a pre. Very natural with a strong mango base. EFFECTS: good, smooth energy, nothing crazy. Intense pump. Not a huge caffeine amount but don't let that fool you. OVERALL: very well rounded in terms of great pump and focus and energy was pretty good. I noticed feeling light headed during and after an intense chest workout. a trade-off for the awesome intensity and great pump. My go-to pre from now.

Dimitrisnik7's Rating

Dimitrisnik7 did not leave a written review for this product.

JulieC26's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Of all the pre-workout supplements I have tried, I prefer this one the most! By far, this has the best taste and the energy kicks in right away! With this product, I have reached multiple personal records, and I was able to achieve my fitness goals! I definitely recommend this product to all.

CaptainSloth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It'll give you a reasonable energy boost and help push you through a workout. I noticed a great increase in pump, although this wore down as I continued using it. Overall, its a great pre-workout, and blue raspberry is bearable, but it doesn't give you that focused feeling that some of the others give you. I'm currently winding down on my third tub, but I think I'll try something a little stronger after this. That being said, I'd definitely recommend this for beginners (start with one scoop) to at least get them to that intermediate stage of strength and tolerance. Very stackable.

Hasie's Rating

Really love this product! Great focus, energy and no crash. Would recommend this any day!

andregeraldi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Indeed, the first dose, I already felt a difference in performance of my workout. More strength, quick recovery, vasodilation and strength. What I liked was the fact of not feeling or tachycardia and tremors, as in the other I have ever made. I recommend, it was excellent.

Billias's Rating

Very good pump ,nice energy levels,worst taste EVER!

cdf731's Rating

More on the neutral side of this, i like the small dose and flavor, energy levels just didnt seem to come up high enough. Not a bad product though i would imagine for a beginner

Champ539's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Champ539 did not leave a written review for this product.

JahRo225's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This PWO gave me horrible nausea and cold sweats. Taste was "okay". Shame too, cause I bought 2 of these on sale. The energy is mild and focus is good while it lasts, but it just doesn't go well with me.

PublicEnemy01's Rating

One of the best pre-workouts I've had! Went into my local Rite Aid right before hitting the gym, and needed a PWO, Nano Vapor was the first one I saw. Gotta say, I'm not disappointed with this product. The energy is very good and clean, you get a great pump, and there's no crash afterwards. I'm 6'7", 230lbs, and I took 2 scoops of it and it was the perfect dosage, lasted me my entire workout almost, (2 1/2 hours). The other PWO's I've had were; Assault by MusclePharm, and Jym by Jim Stoppani. Nano Vapor now exceeds Jym, and is right up there with Assault. Overall, great PWO, I wasn't expecting it to be so good when I picked it up. Definitely worth a try!

marcoo89's Rating

mixes great, tastes great (fruit punch) although it did leave a "dry" feeling in my mouth afterward if you guys know what i mean. pump wise, didn't leave me with the light headed sensation after lifting like a few other products ive tried have. no tingly arm feelings during lifting that i personally dont like. i didnt feel like i had the power of the sun, but had a EXCELLENT amount of energy.my preference for a pre work out has been On-platinum pre(fruit punch) mixes and tastes well and gives a great pump but ive also tried 1rm(old and new), swollen,assault, jym and another i cant remember. . but ill probably buy this one again before i get another batch of platinum pre. plus it has a sweet name!