MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Esamkaje's Rating

Esamkaje did not leave a written review for this product.

PhilippeLavoie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

PhilippeLavoie did not leave a written review for this product.

SSAlec's Rating

Nano Vapor was the second PWO I ever tried and has remained one of my favorites. I found the Fruit Punch to be bitter but not terrible. Definitely room for improvement there. Overall, the energy was great, pretty good pumps and I found myself working out for 2-3 hours no problem with not much fatigue. It is on the expensive side and there are better, cheaper alternatives in my opinion but all things considered, thumbs up for Nano Vapor.

kohn03's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have tried alot of pre workouts and this one has taken the cake. It gives me the boost i need to finish my workout., tates great, mixes well and I never had to use more than one scoop.

Starbuck440's Rating

This stuff deliver way too much energy to me. Like nervous jitters energy, and it made my sweat smell like coffee. Despite all that energy it had meager pumps. Bottom line, if you want to try this stuff, just go dump some creatine in about two-liters of Red Bull to get the same effect. There are better PWOs out there.

triciashley's Rating

This is by far one of my most favorite pre-workouts out there. I have the energy and focus I need to get through some of my hardest workouts!

KeyNotes13's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product is rather weak even with taking 3 scoops. The tingle doesn't last long at all and when it is present it feels very weak.

stanger1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

With all the Pre Workout Supp's out there, I keep coming back to The Nano Vapor. 2.5 scoops is plenty for me and I am 260 Lb's. Nothing else that I have tried comes close the the power and intensity that I get with this. I have been weighting for over 30 years and have tried several different brands and nano vapors is it for me..

DetroitWoj84's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Of the numerous pre-workouts that I have bought and tried this one does the trick for me. No crashes, no jitter, no skin crawling feeling... just focus, strength, and endurance. I use it a few ways. Sometimes just use two scoops and 10 oz of water right before a quick heavy lifting day. I also dilute it in my water one scoop in 30 oz for prolonged energy. Or one scoop in 10oz and drink as i work through stretching or warm-ups sets.

Comanche66's Rating
Blue Raspberry

As far as the concept of a pre-workout goes this was a great product on the label, when I tried it out I went only one scoop and felt great but the taste was a little much, the next day I upped the serving to two scoops, but that's when I realized that there has to some inferior products in this because I had stomach cramps and ****s all day long

Cobra23's Rating

This stuff doesn't taste bad at all. However, compared to past pre-workouts I've used it doesn't get me nearly as amped. I've been using Pump Igniter and every workout I'd get almost like a fuzzy-faced feeling and I would just feel jacked. I've been taking two scoops and I may need to try three. Overall though it's not bad, just missing that feeling.

Garmelias1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great and working pre training powder

RusGrizzly's Rating

RusGrizzly did not leave a written review for this product.

nichf1's Rating

I've tried N.O. Xplode & Betancourt Bullnox & Pre Jym & Nano Vapor is just plain junk comparatively... especially to Pre Jym which is the best IMO. I put 3 scoops into 6oz of water & I get the beta-alanine tingles & very little else! Pre Jym is just hard to beat for the ingredients & the money u actually save from having to buy all the other stuff separately. If this is the only pre workout product you've ever tried...please try Pre Jym or ANYTHING else...u won't regret that u did!

muscleyeah's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the raspberry flavor taste a decent but did not mix photo as for the product it was one of the worst pre workouts I have taken. It has always made me go to the bathroom right before my workout and I did not get a great pump out of it personally I s****est of the pre workouts that I have been able to get a great pump and focus on my work out not on going to the bathroom.

ctorrella's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I bought it looking to try something different and mix up my pre-workout. I don't feel pumped when I take this, I feel ill. Don't get me wrong, I can handle 500-800g of caffeine on a daily basis, but this product doesn't do anything for me. I can't drink it because I'm associating the bad taste with feeling ill. Can I return it or exchange it for NO-Xplode or C4? Those are my go-to pre-workouts that feel amazing.

jayjay1488's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my go to pre workout the blue raspberry is good flavor and the pump and added focus I get from a heaping scoop is good I would definitely recommend and I have

becker713's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Fast acting. Really enjoy the fact that it only has 120mg of caffeine which allows for a good wake-up, but does not over do it. Great pump.

natanael24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This pre has good and tested ingredients. However, it needs some BCAAs in order to provide necessary nutrients for muscles. It sucks when you have to get BCAAs plus a pre workout. Blue raspberry tastes awful, whereas fruit punch is slightly better. Overall, not bad, but not great either. Not a must have for sure.

samanthahall's Rating

I usually use c4 but this one is just as good as c4,I found that it got me that uplift more then the c4. If u want that extra energy with only 1 scoop I'd use this I'm happy with my c4,buzz rather then this one lol