MuscleTech NANO VAPOR Reviews

Provides Superior Muscle Pumps, Faster Muscle Growth, and First Dose Strength Gains*

Sour Apple

telford786's Rating
Orange

This is a super pre-workout that gave me excellent muscle pumps and i felt alert and focused in the gym, its a great product and really helped me to get moving in the gym.

Tscrowell's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Trusted brand - one of the best pre-workouts in the game. NANO Vapor is a completely balanced pre-workout in my eyes. Good dosage of citruline, quercetin for a killer pump and the solid dose of caffeine and L-theanine keeps me focused and strong until I'm done my workout. I even like to take have a scoop before my cardio because of its yohimbe content. Finally, you do not get that stimulant crash you get in many pre-workouts on the market. Its really contributed to me being able to consistently push myself hard - great product

yoojungl's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I absolutely loved this product as it had the right dosage of creatine with 2 scoops (my sweet spot) as well as Beta-Alanine, Betaine, Citrulline, and the infamous Yohimbe. All in all great product to have an incredible energy boost!

pstoffer25's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I picked up some Nano Vapor a few weeks ago and I have quickly become a fan because of the huge pumps I have been getting! This is my new go to pre-workout, it's just the right rush, I don'€™t feel weird or uncomfortable at all. I'€™ve really noticed an increase in vascularity while using this stuff!

ssd69's Rating

hello i bought this product to try. i like the way it mixes the taste is good. i had no gitters had good energy had focus and a good pump. i would recommend this product

DKnight36's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome pre-workout! Blue rasberry flavor is good and mixes well. Gives me a strong burst of energy that lasts all the way through my workout. Focus is great on it and my pumps are killer!

Steveburns555's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It felt like a roller coaster ride on this stuff! Tons of energy through my work out with no crash and I kept coming back for more and more. I did put up a little more then usual on this product but I only got to try it once so I cant tell you too much long term effects on this. I was very vascular and looked "pumped" all day as my swell did not go down. Alot of products require you to take multiple things to get the same effects as this one supplement. This product has everything you need to kick your prs to the ground. Good product Muscle Tech! Also the taste was pretty good too way better then the old one. Crazy stuff guys!

jsnyder23's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the more potent preworkouts I have used. I love taking this after a long days work when I need a little something extra. It isn't over the top but it has helped me get through some great workouts. This was the preworkout I took before hitting 405 pounds on the deadlift for the first time. Energy and focus is great while taking this.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used one scoop of the Blue Raspberry. Taste was great and no issues mixing at all. Had ton of energy and focus-even at 1 scoop. Zero jittery feel and no GI upset. Pump was great, blew up like a ballon..looked freaky at gym. Even after my long workouts- I had more in me. Great boost to endurance. This is my favorite MT product and a great PWO.

tleonard1986's Rating

This has been my GO-TO preworkout since I got fit in 2013. BLUE RAZZZ and Fruit Punch are amazing. I just tried the Sour Apple and it is great too. THIS IS MY FAVORITE Supplement that MT makes. I will continue to buy this over and over again. I can't praise this stuff anymore than I have already. BUY IT! Let me know what you think. I took this for 18 weeks straight, 3 scoops a day and I was a lean machine with muscles to boot. 10/10 on taste 10/10 on effects Have fun!

nluce311's Rating
Orange

Great pump and drive! Doesn't give you the gitters either!

hyena0724's Rating

Overall, this product is on point. The flavor is a bit strong, but that can be easily fixed with a little more water. I've received no upset stomach using this so far. Ingredients are on point in regards to creatine and vasodilation. I only need to take 1 scoop as I'm pretty sensitive to pre-workouts. Ingredient amounts are labeled properly which seems to becoming more of a standard. Energy and focus throughout my workouts seemed to continue even after taking for a while.

locpham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

willcorey's Rating

willcorey did not leave a written review for this product.

SSGConniff's Rating

Immediately saw a difference. I had to adjust the dosage a little the Fruit Punch is quite strong. I have only used it a week so far but I am positive I will purchase again, and will give another review once first bucket is empty.

aznkmp's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taking this according to what my body can take. So far have not had the jitters as much as other products from other manufacturers. It kinda tastes like sour blueberry candy. Other than that, it's really good for me especially when you want the extra power in the gym.

SOLINVIC's Rating

This is my first PWO , I decided to use it because of ingredients. Betaalanine ,betaine and citrulline malat must be in PWOs . With 2 scoops, proper dosage has been achieved. It was very effective in my workout. Endurance was perfect for me. I stronly recommend this product.

chronofire's Rating

This product is GREAT! I've only used a couple other pre-workouts but I got the biggest pump, focus, and energy boost from this one. The taste is great and it will help you get to that next step in your workout. HOWEVER! The reason I'm giving this a 6 and not a 10 is because the product completely turned into a big powder brick after a month or so for absolutely no reason!! I didn't leave the cap off or anything and left it at room temperature. Therefore, I did NOT get the most for my dollar... Great product, just not worth losing half of it for no reason.

steelove's Rating

I see alot of mixed reviews about this product, the taste and strength etc,. I have the Fruit punch version, the taste isn't the best i will say! but i found with these type of protein proformance shakes work & taste better with fresh ingredients. for instance i make this.. 1 scoop. Nano vapor or (your protein brand). 3 scoop. Natural yogurt or natural Greek yogurt Water 1 pint. / 500 ml. / 16 oz. 2 scoop. Raspberries 1 Half Apple. Red or green 1 Small orange. 1 Lemon juice / extract 1 Scoop natural peanut butter. Name. Fruit Blast. Tastes great. I'm sure it would taste great with other passion fruits pineapple etc also. Enjoy.

DrDarian's Rating
Blue Raspberry

If your goal is to show up to the gym, and put in work then this is for you. It gave me good energy and pumped me up for the gym. It takes a Little bit longer than other pre-workouts to kick in, but when it kicks in it does what it's supposed to do