MuscleTech Mass-Tech Reviews

Advanced Weight Gain Formula For Dramatic Muscle Growth!

Good

moustafazeez's Rating

i want to buy this gainer but i want to ask something i am about 80 kg weight but i still have about 20 % fats and i do workouts and cardio ... but my question is if i want to take mass tech it will give me weight only in the muscle or weight with body fats that will make me look a fat *** ??

stepleader17's Rating

Bought the chocolate flavor...pretty **** good. However was sadly disappointed finding out that this product is amino spiked. Will never buy a muslcetech product again.

Supadupastar's Rating

Just got this product to try to put on more mass on my legs. I have bad genetics so i thought to try a mass gainer to help out. I got the strawberry flavor and the taste is ok. Its not the best, but its downable. A little too sweet, but can be mixed accordingly to achieve right sweetness and thickness. I take 1/2 serving with 8oz milk/water in the morning and another 1/2 serving in the evening. Mixes up well in a shaker and blender. I can literally feel the carbs soaking my muscles, only downside is after a serving you feel kinda full.

aankur9810's Rating

Used the performance series for around 4 months..... pretty decent gains.... mainly took this supp cause my arms were lagging, which have now increased by 2 inches..... squat and deadlift increased by 30Kg and 25Kg resp.....bench didn't increase much though.... The only issues were bloating and a bit increase in fat % by 3%.....although i didn't notice any bloating when using half the dosage between workouts and the rest post.... over all a good stuff for bulking.....

MaziarKia's Rating

This is the first weight gainer I've tried and I absolutely loved it.The ingredients are very well balanced.I took half serving on workout days immediately after workout and a full serving (separated in 2) on non-workout days.I managed to gain 2KG(roughly 4LBs) after finishing it. Oh and milk chocolate tastes delicious!

mekky1992's Rating

Do you know the meaning of the effort to increase the weight and muscle mass over the years, this product really is the magic that you can get rid of the weight loss my own experience I used half of the service but got amazing results I'm going to get another refill

ferrofitness's Rating

FInally a quality mass gainer without so many fillers. MassTech is great for those looking to hit their daily calories or to pack on some muscle. With minimal sugars and fats, MassTech is one of the few weight gainers that won't lead to fat gain. The added Leucine and Creatine as well show MuscleTechs desire to constantly create top of the line products!

jackspeidel's Rating

Best mass gainer I've used hands down. I have a very high metabolism but gained weight easily. Before, it was something like a miracle to gain weight, but now it's expected. I use the chocolate flavor which tastes like chocolate milk. I'm pretty picky about taste and this flavor is pretty good. It also mixes very well in a shaker cup. Overall, I would recommend this product if you are trying to gain weight and strength.

asundseth's Rating

This product mixes well and the taste is decent (Milk Chocolate). I've used ON Serious Mass before and had good results but it didn't mix as good as Mass Tech and it didn't taste as good either. You will see results if you use it correctly.

turnibro's Rating

I dont take the whole suggested serving on the back label, i actaully use about 25% of it to make up a pretty good meal substitute. its hard for me to find the time to eat 6-7 meals a day so using this as one of the meals is nice and convenient.

debs1's Rating

I wanted to add some extra meals in that werent the typical snacks like cheese and crackers so i choose to use a split dose of this mass tech. I split the dose up almost quartered to get the calories down to where i need them. PLus it lasts longer. easy and convenient

brizette07's Rating

If you want to put on mass this is for you! All mass and no fat gain!

matttrains4real's Rating

Mass Tech is probably the best tasting gainer on the market today. I was never a fan of Mass Tech back in the day, but when Muscletech came out with their performance series brand, they completely turned it around and transformed Mass Tech into now my personal favorite protein gainer. I've tried em all and this one tastes the best and mixes better than other gainers out there.

elsey1's Rating

This has made gaining a little bit of muscle so much easier. Good ingredients and i have just been working up to a full dose slowly so i dont gain any fat while im putting on muscle. Mixes up easy (i use a blender) and makes a great smoothy

nbakken8's Rating

I am a shorter guy and have a little trouble gaining some thickness. I have been taking this product for a while now and I know it is making a difference. It's almost time to get a new wardrobe and upgrade my shirt size.

Nikki2100's Rating

I have never used a weight gainer before so i was nervous my first time trying this protein. I only took half the recommended serving just to be sure I didnt consume to many calories. I loved the taste or this product and i also liked the fact that I did not feel overly full or bloated after taking it.

lisander1's Rating

THis is by far the best thing ive taken to date to help me gain weight. Ive had a really hard time in the past gaining weight and as soon as i added one serving of this to my diet i started gaining within two weeks.

tarts1's Rating

Once i started adding this to my mornings and nights before bed I started to bust through a weight plateau ive been stuck at for a while. I split the serving in half, and then go about my normal day eating. extra 1000 cals! Mixes well too

brettz1's Rating

I took this during a mass gaining cycle of mine, Loved every bit of it. Gained mass and weight. Did not make me bloat.

pstoff25's Rating

Noticed some nice size gains in about 2 weeks. This stuff is much better than most other mass gainers I have taken, doesn't make me feel bloated or isn't hard to take down. Mixes pretty well with just water and a shaker cup.