MuscleTech MASS-TECH Reviews

Birthday Cake
Vanilla

skibum234's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So first off I normally am not a fan of the flavor Cookies N' Cream, but i actually liked this flavor for the mass tech. I thought this was an excellent mass gainer. I've tried other mass gainers and so far i like this one the best. Great flavor, made me gain a good amount of weight, about three pounds in a week. Also mixes really well.

cemiltacir's Rating
Milk Chocolate

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

g3ohss's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I love thisssss I have been taking it for about a week and has been helping me gain some weight. Hasnt made me gain fat so we are good. So far only 2 pounds.

AustinX56's Rating
Milk Chocolate

This is my go to mass builder. I love that it has omega 3s, and the calorie content fits perfect to my macronutrients. The flavor was spot on and was easy to take anytime of the day. I mixed this product with almond milk for an even better flavor!

AxemanYako's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Pros: The product does what it was designed for. By drinking 1 serving (5 scoops) after each workout, and one serving on my recovery days, I have noticed a small increase in size. I should note they recommend you take 2 servings a day. Cons: The taste is just bad. I can force it down, but wow it needs work. I have also noticed I have gas more often. Not so much it becomes a burden, just expect a possible increase. Lastly is the serving size. 5 scoops will fill up most of my shaker, which is pretty large. There is barley any room for the milk. It doesn't mix very well either. At the end of the day the product appears work, which is what matters the most. If you are huge on taste, then you might want to look into other brands.

ccotter@sportsnetny.com's Rating
Milk Chocolate

The worst protein powder I have ever purchased. Taste is ok, but it does not mix well at all. Impossible to drink. Turns into an entire shaker bottle of foam. Plenty of better options available.

frankfazio93's Rating
Milk Chocolate

You put on weight quickly with this, you can thank the creatine for that. Yes, the calories help too but only if you're eating enough in addition to the shakes. I busted a long time weight plateau with this protein but I will have to say it was one of the worst mixing proteins I've ever had. Just threw away the last third of it this morning and then proceeded to open my Pro Gainer from Optimum. Product works great I just couldn't enjoy it/finish it which definitely knocks off some stars. And for the record, I've never had issues finishing a supplement before. Buy it for the results, not for taste or mixability.

BuffedCutie's Rating
Milk Chocolate

good gains, almost 12 pounds in 8 weeks, vanilla tastes better but chocolate digest better. grab amlti vitamin to go with this and gains just keep coming.

DrSchmee's Rating

Great weight gainer!!! easy on the stomach as well. I was able to gain about 9lbs in a few weeks.

JohnnyBLifts's Rating
Milk Chocolate

i have no clue why people rate this bad, the results are quick and the gains are massive!

JonDollaz's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Before taking masstech I weighed 159lbs. With hard training within 6 weeks I sprouted up to 174lbs. I highly recommend this product if you are looking to put on some serious mass!

bachman457's Rating

Packed on some good muscle with this product

cclint1982's Rating

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

mementho's Rating
Milk Chocolate

It didn't taste or smell good I definitely hate it.

DiegoOrtiz96's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Well, it's time to rate this product. I bought this because I am a hardgainer and I´ve been using it for 2 weeks. Hey people, this product is awesome. I´ve gained 7 lbs in just 2 weeks. Also, I am lifting a little bit more weight in the bench press and my squats so the creatine is making effects, I recommend this product 100% if you have issues with your weight. I take 4 scoops per day, 2 in the morning and 2 after my workout Milk Chocolate is very good in taste, I recommend add 1 banana and I´m sure you will love your shake.

tytanic's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Tastes great but I didn't have much gains.

freemic's Rating

freemic did not leave a written review for this product.

luismattei21's Rating
Milk Chocolate

luismattei21 did not leave a written review for this product.

shubhankitroy's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The product is absolutely awesome and you will see appreciable results within 8-10 days, however, I would suggest do not go for Cookies and Cream flavor! The taste is not at all as one might desire, and if you have already used Phase-8 in the same flavor, you will be absolutely feel dejected. The flavor tastes like Cerelac and is nowhere near to Phase-8's Cookies and Cream flavor that tastes like Oreo Shake :D But overall, an excellent product with almost horrible taste in Cookies and Cream!

skyblueandy's Rating
Milk Chocolate

Great fast delivery. tried this product and tastes awful for me