MuscleTech Leukic Pro Series Reviews

7.8
Good

• RSV2
RSV2's Rating

During use of this product I did feel I had more energy, recoup better after each workout.

HAIDA's Rating

It does its job well and i notice a difference but since I've started taking it my stomach has been getting pretty sour throughout the day.. not liking that too much when its time to grind

hamidreza20's Rating

leukic pro is the best pre-workout supplement.

pichardo01's Rating

Combined with a good diet and hard hitting workout this product is the best. It improve my stamina, rep count and the intensity of the reps at that. Plus made recovery quicker by mimimizing post work-out soreness. It definitely does not feel like a pre-work out supplement but combine it with one(best is Jacked3D)and you will put on hard muscle, I did. Use it in cycles of 3-4 weeks, stop for 1 week and start again for best results. Price is a little steap but worth the gains, if you are willing to pay for it.

TrainerJoey's Rating

good leucine product. definetly goes to work fast. For me i felt a strong dense feeling while lifting. Not like a stimulant buzz but just the ability to squeeze the bar a little bit tighter, I usually stack with intravol and cell tech so this may be due to the creatine but a good product nonetheless. Dont really know about the melatonin though i rashed 2 hours after my workouts so i wish this ingredient was taken out and it was just a plain dose of Leucine bonded to KIC.

mac298's Rating

GREAT AMINOS AFTER WORKOUTS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SINCE USING THIS I SEEN INCREASE ON MY RECOVERY TIME WISH I LOVE !

Austin_D's Rating

Talk about walking into the gym and feeling like you can conquer EVERY rep... Currently taking one serving before lunch, and the second before I workout. The only downside is that one serving consists of 4 pills. Combine this product with Hydroxycut for an even higher energy boost.

deltaserpent's Rating

This is one product that does work but not to the degree that warrants the purchase. It help me fight off some fatigue but I'd say only about 10% better. Pretty much like eating very well a day before a work out would help. Maybe if it was cheaper it could be worth buying. As for me I would not buy again at current prices not enough bang for the buck.

Egli1987's Rating

ive been taking this for about a month and a half and I havn't really noticed any change yet.