MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good
7.9
1-20 of 1,039 Reviews

PrestonPayne45's Rating

PrestonPayne45 did not leave a written review for this product.

NathanielAdam's Rating

Great weigh loss product.

scream666's Rating
Fruit Fusion

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

GarfieldLogan's Rating

This is a great fat burner!

Crackbutter's Rating

Really felt the effects in the beginning, but after a few weeks, the effects were almost unnoticeable yet sometimes felt the warm thermogenic effects.

FrsGuy707's Rating

I am now on my fifth day of using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (pill form) and I have been following the recommended dosages. The only side effect I have encountered was I sweat more than usual. I know I'm only on the fifth day but hopefully I'll notice some results within the coming week.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Listen, do you want to burn fat? How bad? This product works, plain and simple. Yea, you might feel a little weird, but embrace the feeling! It is your body eating that disgusting and annoying fat! FAT can be a thing of the past if you just take this, eat right, and work out. I'm using this product and noticing great results and fast. It increases my appetite and makes me feel a little dizzy, but so what. Those who say it's s0oOo crazy don't have a tolerance for caffeine, I can say first hand that it's not a crazy feeling, just a little weird at most. Very manageable considering it is eating fat like a hungry hungry hippo. Given, I have a very strict diet and nearly no fats, carbs, or sugar, and I work out 6-7 days a week.

Amyrosie's Rating

GOD, this is so strong! I have a high tolerance to caffeine, but **** this is strong! I have the one with yohimbine in it, and seriously, I am sweating bullets without even working out, and I feel like my skeleton will jump out of my skin! I'd say this is probably really effective, but I couldn't possibly take a full dose..

ronniecunha's Rating

I took Hydroxycut for a short period of time and i felt a incredible energy boost. However after a few hours later it caused me chills, agitation and some stomach discomfort.

Moonlight1973's Rating

I took the Hardcore Elite capsules last summer for a short time, it is a hard stim so if you have heart issues I wouldn't recommend it. Only take short duration then cycle off, it has great thermogenic effects, I liked it alot. But I am a stim junky so if you don't like your resting heart rate elevated to most people's workout heart rate this is not for you. I was reading and studying and sweating to death lol. Excellent short duration stim fat burner. It has caffeine and yohimbe, and I already usually stack them, so you need to lay off those separately if you take this too. Definitely recommend and I will be taking again soon.

jizucal's Rating

even though I could feel the increased focus, energy and pump, it gave me extra jittery and made my heart pump like crazy, and was taking only half a dose! could not take it after 6 pm, given that caffeine kept me awake all night long. not buying it again!

puddlezzz's Rating

Wow! LOVE! I'm a mother of 2 little rugrats and a SAHM. Before I started Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite I barely had enough energy to take care of the kids and the household. By the end of the day I was exhausted!! Since I've been taking HHE (1 week) I have enough energy to get all that and 2 workouts in! The appetite suppressant is just now really kicking in. I have to force myself to eat enough calories. I'm taking 3 a day. One first thing in the morning and 2 before my afternoon workout. I've only notice the jittery feeling when I don't eat. No headaches or any other bad side effect. ( I should note that I am/was a coffee addict so my body is use to stims.) I broke my 2 month stall and lost 5lbs this week. I'm sure most of it is water weight but I'm excited to see where I am in 3 weeks!

nickCbman's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Works great! Gets me really going before workouts. Gives me a boost of energy and focus. Felt the thrermo definitely. I would recommend this.

JBrill15's Rating

Pills are crazy. this works. suppresses appetite but causes jitters.......love it

katelynspalding's Rating

I just got done taking this after 8 weeks. It worked great i burned alot of fat from this! Because of my size I only took 2 a day in the morning before my workout. YES this does give you the jitters and will make you sweat! If this is something your not crazy about then do not take this. Overall this product did the job with proper nutrition.

chanellexx's Rating

I have recently started getting back into shape after fracturing my spine 2 years ago. I decided to get a weightloss supplement and the guy at the supplement store recommended Hydroxy Cut hardcore elite. The first time i took it I only took one tablet and felt like i was going to pass out and/or have a heart attack. I kept on using it and by day 3 my body was completely used to taking the 1 tablet. I have now worked my way up (much slower than what the bottle recommends) to 3 tablets a day and feel great! I advise people who like me are a little sensitive to caffeine to build your doses up very slowly when first beginning this product. PROS: - increased energy throughout the day - increased heart rate (not suitable for people with anxiety or heart problems) - increased sweating during exercise - if taken about half an hour before a workout it gives you lots of energy CONS: - had a stomach ache about 15-20 minutes after taking it for the first week (has settled now) - sometimes feel a little light headed during cardio workouts - strangely enough i find myself eating more whilst using this product? Overall I'm happy with this product, I find myself going to the gym in the morning and wanting to go back at night because i have so much energy and feel great. I haven't seen a huge drop of weight but mind you I'm not going to lie i love my cheeseburgers so i can't blame the product! I think if you are looking for a miracle pill that will make you drop a huge amount of weight this is not the thing for you, however if you want a boost in energy, mood and burn more calories during and after your workout this is a great option for you! :)

SSGConniff's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I only full dose this supplement on carido days and on lifting days half dose. Doesn't make me jittery or cause me to be nauseous once I reach my training heart rate like some weight loss or energy supplements do. Using this in conjunction with portion control I have seen fat loss results.

lowarty's Rating

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

tiki610's Rating

Reason why I'm giving this product a 3 is not because it doesnt work because i will assure you it does work as long as you're on it, but because of the other side effects. i took the recommended dosage and everything was going fine for the first 3 days and then all of a sudden boom, while I'm in the gym the second i try to do any heavy weight i get the worst headache i've ever felt in my life. Not knowing the pills were the culprit, i kept taking them because, like i said, it was doing everything it's supposed to do. though every time the headaches would come right back anytime i exerted maximum force. i ended up going to the ER 4x just because they couldn't figure out what was causing it. i decided to drop it one day to see if it was the cause probably 2 -3 weeks in and as soon as i stopped a day later they never came back. honestly the worst headaches i've ever experienced.

GoldChain98's Rating

This is a great product, works insanely well but you will be in the bathroom about an hour after taking because of the caffeine(at least i am) but really helps me get sweating more and burning body fat, i would definetly recommend this to pretty much anyone.

1-20 of 1,039 Reviews