MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,049 Reviews

Simonkfc73's Rating

Reviewing lose weight products is always complicated, because results can deeply vary on each individual body reaction. My decision to spend money on a fast fat burner was based on the fact that it became very hard to me to remove the final extra 9% of exceeding fat deposits on my body, most of them located around belly area, or in other words "love handles". I am a serious crossfitter, and I regularly train hard 4/5 times per week. I've been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for two weeks now and I must say that this product is performing as a wonder on my body. It took one full week for me to get used to it, and I must say the initial 5 days were difficult, because of some unexpected reactions, But now that my body got used to it, results came in very quickly. After only two weeks of use, I can see I considerably lost fat, and the overall shape of my body looks more lean and clean. Love handles are going away. Plus I always feel a boost of energy when I assume my pills, even before training. No jitters, no other strange reactions. This was not the first product I tried, but I can easily sayt this for sure is the only one that surprised me so much with so quick and immediate results. As I said I train almost every day, plus I follow a diet regime, even if not too strict.

pstoffer25's Rating

I’ve been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for a week now from a sample pack from MuscleTech. I’ve noticed a boost in my energy when taken before a workout I would be able to push myself longer and be more aware and alert. Also, my appetite has been suppressed over the past week and I have only been eating when I was truly hungry. This stuff is intense though and you should only take the recommended dosage, I usually only take 1 capsule for the second serving during the day and you have to make sure you also keep your water intake up.

i bought this to try. I got the cap just thought they would be easier to take. i have try all of the hydroxycut product and i would have to say i see the best results from this product. i would highly recommend this product.

MsSchwahn's Rating

I wasn't sure which version to purchase but went with the caps as I thought they'd be more convenient. Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is outstanding! This stuff is worth its weight in gold. Beginning in the morning, I had a great energy and focus and without an awful crash. My appetite was reduced to the point where I actually had to eat by the clock. Though I didn't measure actual scale weight loss, my clothing fits better, my abs look great and I'm just overall more lean. This product, I will continue to buy, I was that impressed with it.

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Prob favorite fat burner I've used. Will continue to use it. My energy levels increased and I never felt like I developed a tolerance for it. My focus increased and as far as results, I'm happy. I was able to cut a few of the bad lbs I was wanting to shed. I do feel it did help get that extra stuff off that I wouldn't have lost without it. Overall I'm happy with it.

Cooljustin813's Rating

I am not going to lie, definitely one of the best pre-workout products out there. I have tried a few others and besides Pre-Jym which is a powder, these little red babies got me AMPED up. I was able to push an extra 20 -30 minutes onto my intense work outs, and stretch my goal even further. I will say though, that the first two days I took them as directed I got pretty bad jitters, even for a while after my exercise and was all bug-eyed for the night :-)!! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Hartzrun1's Rating

I received this product as part of the Muscletech field test team. Such a great product that offers a smooth stream of energy with no crash! I not only had a lot of energy, but I also had a clear and crisp focus. This was great while at work and also while training. You can’t go wrong with such a popular name like Hydroxycut! Their products produce results. The ingredient profile is loaded with the most cutting edge thermogenic ingredients. Hydroxycut contains Green Coffee Extract which has been shown to be effective in weight loss studies. Of course it also has the all-star ingredient caffeine because it works. Caffeine is scientifically shown to enhance thermogenesis and energy. I noticed I lost body fat at a good rate when taking this product and paired with the right diet and training program. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose some weight.

DKnight36's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received a sample of the powder version and have been utilizing it pre-workout for an extra boost in energy and fat burning. This stuff tastes good and gives you a real boost. I am energized through the entire workout without jitters and the thermogenic side of it kicks in so you feel it working! This is a great product to add to your arsenal whether you want to utilize it strictly as a fat burner or in conjunction with your workouts! Bought some of the capsules and have tried them as well. Same effects... also good to note that this really helps you start off your day well focused with lots of energy!

Deanbarlage's Rating
Fruit Fusion

i've used hydroxycut products before, liked them. they work for me. this one gave me good energy in combination with my diet, very satisfied with great results. a new go-to product for me, especially when i'm doing my fasted cardio. i actually just take 1 serving. definitely a good focus!!! results happen when followed by diet and exercise. works well to get extra energy for sports game eg. soccer or basketball.

2FAST4YU's Rating

Working great and tasting awesome so far! I definitely like this stuff and would highly recommend to a friend!

jdsnyds's Rating

I definitely like drinking my energy or pre workouts as apposed to taking a pill. I'm impressed with Hydroxycut Powder. Gave me a great focus and endurance during my evening cardio sessions and also gave me great energy throughout the day when i took in the morning.

rolo1971's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I purchased the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite because I’ve read good things about this Super Thermogenic weight loss support capsule. It’s been evaluated to support energy, enhance focus and powerful weight loss. Hydroxycut Hardcore contains coleus forskohlii, green coffee, caffeine, and yohimbe-L-theanine. This stuff ROCKS. It is a definite staple to anyone wanting to push their workouts to the next level. I was pleased with my workouts and felt great. I will definitely encourage anyone to try it out and add to their diet and workout regimen. I am excited to see my results after using this for a few weeks. I recommend Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite to anyone from a fitness novice to a seasoned fitness enthusiast.

jsnyder23's Rating
Fruit Fusion

If you are looking to burn some fat or if you need some daily energy this is the product to take. I love having this in the morning right when I wake up. I usually take it even before breakfast so that by the time I'm done showering I am awake and ready to go. The powder and the pill form work equally well and have easily helped me lose some needed weight.

Steveburns555's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This stuff is intense! Energy like no other I feel its even stronger then hydroxy stim that I tested before. I have been on these since last and one of my buddies even said I look like im loosing fat. I was pretty happy since I have not changed my diet just added cardio. Im down 2 pounds from the start.(7days) Solid product!

• inko29

I have no way of testing this product because whatever they sent me is spoilt already! I ordered 2 packs of 1 week try-out pack Hydroxycut powder and when it arrived both backs had moister in them. The whole powder in both packs become glue-like substance and I'm NOT even going to try this. I don't think this is MuacleTech oversight, I think this is gross negligence of bodybilding.com's staff. Not buying anything else from them... EVER! WAIST OF MONEY WITH THIS GUYS!

nluce311's Rating

I lost 5 pounds of fat from the pills! Great for cutting in the summer time!

hyena0724's Rating
Fruit Fusion

So far, it's been going well. It's always nice to do a powder because there's so many pills out there, it's a nice refresher. I flavoring is great, almost like a sweettart, and it mixes well. I have noticed a consistent flow of energy throughout the day since taking it. I used this during my 27 week prep and am have re-instituted it recently being 11 weeks post contest.

Gunnerfan107's Rating

I received this as a free sample and without question I could feel the thermogenic effects. The results are good energy without the jitters. Very happy with the product.

PistolPete917's Rating

PistolPete917 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joshua39's Rating

Horrible tasting blue raspberry.

1-20 of 1,049 Reviews