MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,055 Reviews

Kenakuma101's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Great results. I lose 5lbs in 14 days. But my limit is only 2 capsules a day. I get migraine if I take more than that. My friend is also taking this and he tells me his limit is 3 capsules. I guess it varies from person to person.

Hogfeezy's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is a great thermogenic supplement. After the first few times I definitely noticed my core body temperature had risen. This product helped give me great energy and focus in the gym, but beware you will sweat...a lot. Hydroxycut is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone.

michelleowarner's Rating

I tried the capsules and wow this capsules really gets me going in workout. I didnt feel jittery or funny, I didnt have any burping or flavors from capsule. I took and was so ready to work out and lasted a long time. It does keep you up at night if you take to late in the day, taking early helps with this.

caseycougarblue's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder and this stuff is awesome. In the three weeks I have been taking it I have dropped almost 10 lbs. I also is a good energy boost first thing in the morning. If you are trying to look your best try Hydroxycut.

redbirdfan1's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I got a sample of this and was quite impressed. It packed a serious punch as far as energy. Enough that you can easily use it as a preworkout which I have done personally. I have had good results using it in the morning for my lifting and sprinting sessions. I feel like it's helped me lean out while giving me enough energy to power thru my stength training. It's not a magic powder but it is an excellent add to a good diet and exercise program. The powder taste is more than passable. I'm growing less in love with fruit punch type flavors so I give it a 7. It tastes fine for a fruit punch type flavor. People who like fruit punch will probably rate it 8-10 easily. I prefer the pill form. much easier for me to incorporate into day.

PowerLifter2010's Rating

I have to say this is 1 of the greatest weight loss pills I have ever taken. Easy to swallow. The energy you get from the green coffee is amazing, helps me power threw my workouts. The energy last through the day. With the help of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite i have noticed i have lost 5lbs and become more lean and toned than I have in a long time. MuscleTech makes another great product. I defiantly recommend this to everyone

lextan's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite powder over the past few days and i can't be more satisfied with what i am feeling. This product gave me alot of energy, not just in the gym, but through the day and love how the product actually contains both yohimbe and green tea which are primarily used for fat-burning. Overall, i felt an increase in metabolic rate and energy throughout. My physique looks tighter after using it the past week along with a strict diet plan.

mjondreau's Rating

This was a good product but I did not get the results I was looking for. It is not a very good fat burner product in my experience.

7stringibby's Rating

IF YOU ARE NEW TO SUPPLIMENTS BUY THIS PRODUCT I'm starting an easy to follow guide on buying supps, I have many great reviews with this title so just look for that to help you out. there are 5 most essential supps to bodybuilding. pre, post. protien. vitamins. and aminos. this is not part of the "essential" stack but a huge help to those looking to cut Great product! be careful about going into any local retailer and buying their verson of hydroxycut. There is only 1. thats muscletech. Good clean energy from this product and give a whole body boost not just some head rush

simplyauditing's Rating

Love this product I have ordered many times, one of my favorite ways is too take some before I bike ride. Really gives me a great energy and mood boost and gets me sweating a whole bunch. Hands down my favorite in this category.

cfarley89's Rating

I want to preface this with the fact that this is my first thermogenic. Hydroxycut left me feeling nauscious and fatigued before I even began taking full dosages (2 pills 2 times a day). The first day I felt jittery and my heart rate was definitely higher than it normally is (resting heart rate is 57 normally). I expected the jitters since it does have a ton of caffeine what I did not expect was the nausea and violent stomach pain that I felt on the fifth day of taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. If you have bought this thermogenic already then you'll note that I haven't made it to the full dosage before experiencing the side effects. To summarize this is not for those who have not taken thermogenics before. God bless.

mehdisnine's Rating

I start taking this for a week now I like how it keeps me energies the hall day

cheetokev's Rating

I've been using the caps and not the powder. Great product for extra energy and for people looking to lose weight. I love taking this right before I do my morning cardio. I've been taking this for 2 weeks now. And no negative effects at all. Perfect ingredients equal perfect product. And that's what this is for me. I can tell a good difference already.

Hoully111's Rating

Simply one of the best, absolutely great in taste, no crash, no jitters, i took this right before going to run cardio and i could swear i felt the burn instantly.

japurslow's Rating

When I take this product I experience a high level of sustained energy. I found it most beneficial when I take it in the morning upon waking before my morning cardio. It has gave me that extra edge to help bring my BF% low to a desirable range. It's not a magical pill, just like any fat-loss pill, but it definitely helps. I would recommend this to anyone looking to speed up their fat loss rate. However, make sure to follow the recommended serving progression to allow your body to properly adapt to the supplement.

Worst hydroxycut product I have ever taken. Major headaches and mood swings after being on it for a little over a week (and I was drinking more than enough water). Been off of it for about a week and everything is back to normal. I would never recommend this to anyone!!!

Simonkfc73's Rating

Reviewing lose weight products is always complicated, because results can deeply vary on each individual body reaction. My decision to spend money on a fast fat burner was based on the fact that it became very hard to me to remove the final extra 9% of exceeding fat deposits on my body, most of them located around belly area, or in other words "love handles". I am a serious crossfitter, and I regularly train hard 4/5 times per week. I've been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for two weeks now and I must say that this product is performing as a wonder on my body. It took one full week for me to get used to it, and I must say the initial 5 days were difficult, because of some unexpected reactions, But now that my body got used to it, results came in very quickly. After only two weeks of use, I can see I considerably lost fat, and the overall shape of my body looks more lean and clean. Love handles are going away. Plus I always feel a boost of energy when I assume my pills, even before training. No jitters, no other strange reactions. This was not the first product I tried, but I can easily sayt this for sure is the only one that surprised me so much with so quick and immediate results. As I said I train almost every day, plus I follow a diet regime, even if not too strict.

pstoffer25's Rating

I’ve been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for a week now from a sample pack from MuscleTech. I’ve noticed a boost in my energy when taken before a workout I would be able to push myself longer and be more aware and alert. Also, my appetite has been suppressed over the past week and I have only been eating when I was truly hungry. This stuff is intense though and you should only take the recommended dosage, I usually only take 1 capsule for the second serving during the day and you have to make sure you also keep your water intake up.

i bought this to try. I got the cap just thought they would be easier to take. i have try all of the hydroxycut product and i would have to say i see the best results from this product. i would highly recommend this product.

Cooljustin813's Rating

I am not going to lie, definitely one of the best pre-workout products out there. I have tried a few others and besides Pre-Jym which is a powder, these little red babies got me AMPED up. I was able to push an extra 20 -30 minutes onto my intense work outs, and stretch my goal even further. I will say though, that the first two days I took them as directed I got pretty bad jitters, even for a while after my exercise and was all bug-eyed for the night :-)!! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.

1-20 of 1,055 Reviews