MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,047 Reviews

Joshua39's Rating

Horrible tasting blue raspberry.

Necrien's Rating

First: Bought this at Rite Aid and paid $20 more than I would have here. Second: It's entirely caffeine based. You will get the jitters if you don't take this with food and possibly even if you do. Third: The instructions have you ramping up to 400mg+ of caffeine a day over the course of a week. On day 5 when you jump from 200 to 300 I got a little nauseous. Day 7 when you make the jump to 400mg was the same. Not bad but noticeable. I stopped all other caffeine intake and you probably should too. Including pre-workout. Fourth: Appetite greatly diminished. My desire to snack is pretty much gone and I have to remind myself to eat lunch and dinner. Starving at breakfast though. Fifth: Long lasting energy. I'm about halfway through 100 caps and I've got sustained energy from about an hour after I take it in the morning until 10ish at night. I was taking 5 hour energy in the morning and c4 before the gym and around noon the 5 hour energy crash would leave me struggling till it was time for c4. Not so with this, pretty sure pre-workout on top of this would make me sick. Sixth: So far this has kept my weight fluctuation throughout the week low. Typically I swing between 260 and 270, this week I had a day at 258. I'd recommend it, going to try the Next Gen version after this bottle is done and I take a month off to recover from the caffeine intake.

chadlincoln's Rating

I gave this product a chance as i have been curious about it for a cery long time. Used it exactly as recomended. My diet was about the same as usual. I eat fairly clean. at the end of the 2 month cycle i had no results. This product is just a caffeine booster. Nothing more, nothing less. It did nothing it claims. I would not recommend this stuff to anyone. It did give me a heck of a energy high the first few weeks. Almost like amphetamines. With that i thought for sure i would drop some pounds. Nope. After a few weeks your body adapts and it isnt a effective "rush" anymore. Waste of money.

alechkarudenko's Rating

doesn't work for me. have been taking this for 3 weeks and actually gained pounds while exercising 5 times a week and being on 1600 calorie diet. have trouble sleeping if take it later than lunch, though I'm a fan of caffeine and never had problems with it. sometimes gives me headache and heartburn. going to try something else.

joserojas93's Rating

This is my first time trying it and **** i recommended this. If you want to lose weight and you are willing to work out and eat right this will work. Ive lost 17lbs with this.

tinaseberino's Rating

I'm on my first week of using this after being in a weight loss plateau for awhile. I noticed results in a day... I carb cycle and noticed that high carb days would leave me a little bloated the following day. Not with this, I woke up with a completely flat stomach in the mornings. I'm not lying this stuff really does work... I tried Jym Shred and it didn't do anything for me so I was pleased when hydro worked. I gave it 9 stars cause I'm not far enough along to see if it continues to work its magic after a few weeks. However, this is not a magic pill. I do pair this with diet and exercise

bigbeno's Rating

unbelievable!! no jitters like other people say. gives much needed energy. I dropped 25 lbs in first 8 weeks . great job muscletech

Good product but has too much caffeine, when taken before training my heart rate gets very high and i get uncomfortable. Also when u stop it the crash is ridiculous. Bought it to many friends and they all got uncomfortable when taking it. Now i am using Shred Jym and seeing amazing results, won't be purchasing this anymore.

Great product from a great company, loved the ingredient profile here, if you can't loose weight from these ingredients I don't know what can help you. The green tea extract is awesome and already feeling and noticing a difference while on this product.

PrestonPayne45's Rating

PrestonPayne45 did not leave a written review for this product.

NathanielAdam's Rating

Great weigh loss product.

scream666's Rating
Fruit Fusion

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

GarfieldLogan's Rating

This is a great fat burner!

Crackbutter's Rating

Really felt the effects in the beginning, but after a few weeks, the effects were almost unnoticeable yet sometimes felt the warm thermogenic effects.

FrsGuy707's Rating

I am now on my fifth day of using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (pill form) and I have been following the recommended dosages. The only side effect I have encountered was I sweat more than usual. I know I'm only on the fifth day but hopefully I'll notice some results within the coming week.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Listen, do you want to burn fat? How bad? This product works, plain and simple. Yea, you might feel a little weird, but embrace the feeling! It is your body eating that disgusting and annoying fat! FAT can be a thing of the past if you just take this, eat right, and work out. I'm using this product and noticing great results and fast. It increases my appetite and makes me feel a little dizzy, but so what. Those who say it's s0oOo crazy don't have a tolerance for caffeine, I can say first hand that it's not a crazy feeling, just a little weird at most. Very manageable considering it is eating fat like a hungry hungry hippo. Given, I have a very strict diet and nearly no fats, carbs, or sugar, and I work out 6-7 days a week.

Amyrosie's Rating

GOD, this is so strong! I have a high tolerance to caffeine, but **** this is strong! I have the one with yohimbine in it, and seriously, I am sweating bullets without even working out, and I feel like my skeleton will jump out of my skin! I'd say this is probably really effective, but I couldn't possibly take a full dose..

ronniecunha's Rating

I took Hydroxycut for a short period of time and i felt a incredible energy boost. However after a few hours later it caused me chills, agitation and some stomach discomfort.

Moonlight1973's Rating

I took the Hardcore Elite capsules last summer for a short time, it is a hard stim so if you have heart issues I wouldn't recommend it. Only take short duration then cycle off, it has great thermogenic effects, I liked it alot. But I am a stim junky so if you don't like your resting heart rate elevated to most people's workout heart rate this is not for you. I was reading and studying and sweating to death lol. Excellent short duration stim fat burner. It has caffeine and yohimbe, and I already usually stack them, so you need to lay off those separately if you take this too. Definitely recommend and I will be taking again soon.

jizucal's Rating

even though I could feel the increased focus, energy and pump, it gave me extra jittery and made my heart pump like crazy, and was taking only half a dose! could not take it after 6 pm, given that caffeine kept me awake all night long. not buying it again!

1-20 of 1,047 Reviews