MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,002 Reviews

gigiverduzco's Rating

This is great! Sort of tastes like Kool-Aid! I have a few bodybuilder friends who are always looking for new products and I'm definitely going to recommend this.

RachelCWU's Rating

I didn't feel my heart rate get crazy high. The flavor was great! Really made me sweat.

Starsky101's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Starsky101 did not leave a written review for this product.

emanfood's Rating

Tastes like Kool-aid! Refreshing taste and mixes well. Not too grainy.

Spiegelman's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Spiegelman did not leave a written review for this product.

cammiewood3's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I only went on a 30 minute jog-- so not too tough of a work out, but I felt like it was easier than normal.

ethankunin's Rating
Fruit Fusion

ethankunin did not leave a written review for this product.

NicoLacance's Rating

Great Product! Within 5 Minutes of taking it, I feel more energized and you can feel it working as you begin feeling warm all over. The only thing is you should take it before you eat or after because if you don't have any food in your stomach it caused some slight heartburn. Would highly recoomend :)

Mattbatista1's Rating

Warning, hydroxycut works but it is NOT WORTH IT. As a person who is trying to lose weight effectively, I was immediately attracted to hydroxycut. The promise of instant and effective weight loss was too good to pass up. However, when I received and started taking the product I immediately realized there was a problem. I may have lost 5 pounds the first week I took it, but I felt worse than I had ever felt in my life. Put simply, there is WAY too much Caffene. It makes for irregular heart beats and a racing heart. I also found this product counterproductive because it actually made it HARDER to work out due to the increased heart rate. PLEASE do not purchase this product, save yourself the money and the displeasure of having to dump your entire supply in the dumpster like I did. (Not to mention the various heart complications)

I received a free sample with one of my orders. Been taking it for 3 days, slowly increasing the dosage. Day 1: 1/2 scoop before breakfast, Day 2: 3/4 scoop Day 3: 1 scoop. Mind you the scoops are fairly small. I feel the thermogenic but it isn't outrageous like some of the others that you feel like your insides are in an oven. Granted, I'm only taking 1 scoop. The energy is nice, not quite like a preworkout like MusclePharm's Assault. It does make me thirsty - I'm drinking upwards of 180 oz of water a day. No bloating, no stomach issues. I will rate again after I've used it for some time.

Gnc and popeye's carries this product in vancouver; wish it would be made available for the Canadian site here. I find it effective as a pre work out especially for cardio/endurance, albeit the energy boost can be a little too intense at times. I don't take the recommended dosage...one cap a day taken in cycles throughout the course of a few months sufficed

taylerb63's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Works great, just give it a couple days. Along with a clean diet and cardio of course weight will drop quick.

alanbuss's Rating

I used two bottles of this stuff. I followed the directions on the bottle and worked my way up to two pill twice a day. I loved the extra energy I was having. The second bottle I had to drop down to one pill twice a day. I would become dizzy and had a hard time walking at times. My mouth also had a bad taste and didn't want to eat at all. I also got head aches. I'm not sure what the difference was between the two bottles. This is the only supplement I am on except a protein drink

anacastillos's Rating

Great just make a little heart bitten

clarkebby92's Rating

I absolutely LOVE this product! I haven't personally taken any before/during measurements, but I can tell that the supplement is slimming me down! I will definitely be taking another round right before the beach! I would recommend this to anyone looking to burn fat!

MlivicA's Rating

Its ****ght, but I would rather eat Cheese or something to get my regular fat intake in

aminaheaster's Rating

Great Flavor. I'll recommend to a friend

jamaurseymour's Rating
Fruit Fusion

The taste of the Hydroxycut is great.

staticparsley's Rating

It actually tasted pretty good, which is not common among these types of products. So far its a good choice.

mattgp93's Rating

used to take hydroxycut hardcore in pill form but the harcore elite powder is much more preferable due in part to the phenomenal taste but also because of the speed of absorption to the bloodstream. FIVE STARS!!!

1-20 of 1,002 Reviews