MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,047 Reviews

Steveburns555's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This stuff is intense! Energy like no other I feel its even stronger then hydroxy stim that I tested before. I have been on these since last and one of my buddies even said I look like im loosing fat. I was pretty happy since I have not changed my diet just added cardio. Im down 2 pounds from the start.(7days) Solid product!

• inko29

I have no way of testing this product because whatever they sent me is spoilt already! I ordered 2 packs of 1 week try-out pack Hydroxycut powder and when it arrived both backs had moister in them. The whole powder in both packs become glue-like substance and I'm NOT even going to try this. I don't think this is MuacleTech oversight, I think this is gross negligence of bodybilding.com's staff. Not buying anything else from them... EVER! WAIST OF MONEY WITH THIS GUYS!

tleonard1986's Rating

I like most hyrdoxycut products because they give me a nice energy when I go to the gym but this product is really cool (THE POWDER) because you can control your portion size. It is a powder so if you only want one scoop vs. 2 or 3, you can do that. This allows for people like me who get amped easily to tone it down a bit to a comfortable level. The taste is really good too. I got the fruit punch and I really enjoy the taste. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get some added focus/energy at the gym. I was able to concentrate and lift hard for 45 mins straight 5 days a week for a month on this stuff. Give it a try, I'm glad I did. If you like the pill form, they work just the same. I prefer the powder but like the pill too.

nluce311's Rating

I lost 5 pounds of fat from the pills! Great for cutting in the summer time!

hyena0724's Rating
Fruit Fusion

So far, it's been going well. It's always nice to do a powder because there's so many pills out there, it's a nice refresher. I flavoring is great, almost like a sweettart, and it mixes well. I have noticed a consistent flow of energy throughout the day since taking it. I used this during my 27 week prep and am have re-instituted it recently being 11 weeks post contest.

Gunnerfan107's Rating

I received this as a free sample and without question I could feel the thermogenic effects. The results are good energy without the jitters. Very happy with the product.

PistolPete917's Rating

PistolPete917 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joshua39's Rating

Horrible tasting blue raspberry.

alechkarudenko's Rating

doesn't work for me. have been taking this for 3 weeks and actually gained pounds while exercising 5 times a week and being on 1600 calorie diet. have trouble sleeping if take it later than lunch, though I'm a fan of caffeine and never had problems with it. sometimes gives me headache and heartburn. going to try something else.

joserojas93's Rating

This is my first time trying it and **** i recommended this. If you want to lose weight and you are willing to work out and eat right this will work. Ive lost 17lbs with this.

bigbeno's Rating

unbelievable!! no jitters like other people say. gives much needed energy. I dropped 25 lbs in first 8 weeks . great job muscletech

Good product but has too much caffeine, when taken before training my heart rate gets very high and i get uncomfortable. Also when u stop it the crash is ridiculous. Bought it to many friends and they all got uncomfortable when taking it. Now i am using Shred Jym and seeing amazing results, won't be purchasing this anymore.

Great product from a great company, loved the ingredient profile here, if you can't loose weight from these ingredients I don't know what can help you. The green tea extract is awesome and already feeling and noticing a difference while on this product.

PrestonPayne45's Rating

PrestonPayne45 did not leave a written review for this product.

NathanielAdam's Rating

Great weigh loss product.

scream666's Rating
Fruit Fusion

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

GarfieldLogan's Rating

This is a great fat burner!

Crackbutter's Rating

Really felt the effects in the beginning, but after a few weeks, the effects were almost unnoticeable yet sometimes felt the warm thermogenic effects.

FrsGuy707's Rating

I am now on my fifth day of using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (pill form) and I have been following the recommended dosages. The only side effect I have encountered was I sweat more than usual. I know I'm only on the fifth day but hopefully I'll notice some results within the coming week.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Listen, do you want to burn fat? How bad? This product works, plain and simple. Yea, you might feel a little weird, but embrace the feeling! It is your body eating that disgusting and annoying fat! FAT can be a thing of the past if you just take this, eat right, and work out. I'm using this product and noticing great results and fast. It increases my appetite and makes me feel a little dizzy, but so what. Those who say it's s0oOo crazy don't have a tolerance for caffeine, I can say first hand that it's not a crazy feeling, just a little weird at most. Very manageable considering it is eating fat like a hungry hungry hippo. Given, I have a very strict diet and nearly no fats, carbs, or sugar, and I work out 6-7 days a week.

1-20 of 1,047 Reviews