MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good

clsoules's Rating

I'm rating this product right in the middle because, while it seems like it would help you cut, it's side effects are so ridiculous that I cannot use it. Pros: this is definitely a hardcore stimulant. I had a ton of energy and no appetite. I can see how this product could help someone shed fat. Cons: holy f*ck the side effects are insane. I was jittery and anxious all day (after taking JUST ONE PILL before breakfast). I felt like my heart was going to explode and I even had to forgo my pre-workout because I couldn't handle any more caffeine all day long. Sixteen hours after taking the one pill, I still couldn't sleep. I imagine this is what bad crack feels like. Granted, I don't drink a ton of caffeine and I'm pretty small.

• xjeffx

I'm surprised how popular this product is. I must be a freak of nature because I absolutely hated this stuff. In fact, it was the first product I ever returned. I wish I knew more about some of the abstract ingredients in this because I'm practically immune to caffeine. Still, I started with the recommended 1 capsule dose to test my tolerance. I gave it 3 days before I quit. I had never felt worse in my life. My heart was racing, limbs were weak, it was hard to walk, let alone workout! My stomach killed and I had non-stop diarrhea. I recently tried 1 more capsule (about a year later) from a friend and had the same exact reaction.

randyc2125's Rating

I received this as a test product from MuscleTech. Definitely helps me with energy and focus during these weird hours that I happen to have to work out. It mixes very well and the taste is spot on. I do feel like I get the most out of my work out. I'd definitely recommend for anybody in need of an energy boost or with a really tight schedule.

angeltraci's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Since I cannot swallow pills (I know! SMH) I'm always on the hunt for good powders. This new Hydroxycut powder is awesome! I drink 1 scoop in the morning an hour before my 1st meal. I don't work out until the evening after work and I still have energy and get hot from the thermo. On weekends, I go to the gym in the morning and boy oh boy do I run like Forest Gump! The energy is insane! Side note, you will definitely "go" about 30 minutes after you drink it. I drink Hydroxycut about 6 days a week. I give my body a day or 2 rest because I don't want to lose the effect. Enjoy!

nickswright's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This stuff works, no doubt about that. It tastes TERRIBLE however. Initially, I didn't think it was that bad, and it even smells good before you mix it with water, but after it is like drinking down medicine. I think it gets harder to swallow with each use. I read a lot of reviews for this product on how the user was part of the taste-testing team and they really liked the taste; trust me people, it's not great. But again, it DOES work really well! Just one of those things you have to sacrifice in order to obtain your goals, I guess.

bulkdbrah's Rating

Worked awesome, great when trying to cut some extra fat. Good energy feeling, no jitters or crash.

wpaulkelley's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I have used a thermogenic powder in the past and enjoyed the convenience of taking it with water as opposed to in pill form. I enjoyed taking this product in the morning instead of my coffee. I thought the taste was okay, neither offensive or delicious, more of a mediocre taste. I did enjoy the boost of energy that I felt while taking the powder. It is my favorite hydroxycut product yet.

smokieco2004's Rating

I've taken quite a few hydroxycut products in the last decade. I remember the jittery feeling I used to get from some of them, but not with this one. Pure energy! I noticed from the first week I was very focused, my cardio routine was more intense, and my workouts in general are more effective.. I'll definitely keep taking this.

88shashank's Rating

This was the third fat burner I tried. Works fine, lost 4" from abdominal region in 7weeks. I used to do heavy breakfast and skip dinner. However I'd vouch for VPX Liquid clenbutrx hardcore. The best fat burner I have used till date.

Solid product based off GCBE and Yohimbine. Energy kicks hard and fast while inducing a nice warmth to the body. I used this as my PWO seeing as it contains a good amount of stims. Taste wäs spot on and mixed without any issue. A nice addition to a pérson looking for weight loss support.

JustinPriceless's Rating

This Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder is a beast! I've used other pre workout supplements, but this is a new level of pre workout formula that ignite my inner beast leaving me with 110% workouts especially cardio when I used to slack, this Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder pushes me to the max!! Try it out ASAP I personally prefer powder over pills, because I like to use the amount that works for me. Either way they're both solid products and will give you exactly what you need!

Tiggerwool's Rating
Fruit Fusion

First, I�d like to thank the folks at MuscleTech for sending me a tub to review. Taste: 8/10 Fruit Fusion is pretty good. No strong or weak taste. Mixability: 10/10 Doesn�t even require a shaker cup. Stirs in easily Price: 8/10 At under $1 per serving, it�s a good deal. While sampling this tub, I was not on a caloric deficit, so I will not give fat loss a score. Energy � 10/10. Excessive energy without jitters. Appetite Suppression � 9/10. While not completely removing my desire for food, strong enough to help with the cravings and keep me away from the cupboard. Contents: 10/10. The perfect amount of caffeine and thermos Final: 9/10 If don't like pills, or just prefer liquid, get yourself a tub.

MattMadden312's Rating

I thought this was one of the best fat burners that I have ever used, I thought the tropical fruit flavor was great to drink before workouts.

Compliments of the MuscleTech team! Superior product. I sustain a solid amount of energy and focus throughout my workout. I travel a lot for work so that extra boost is crucial when I'm on the road. Taste great and the powder form seems to set in right away.

Braz989's Rating

Got my free bottle from muscletech, thanks for that! No jitters, just pure energy at the gym! IF you are looking for something to boost your energy at the gym and support weigt loss, this is for you!

Medina07's Rating

I got this product as part of the muscletech test team. I love how simple it is to use this product. Just mix it with some water and drink it like a juice. I also feel it kick in faster because its the powder form. It mixes extremly well and it tastes great. Love it.

mcapote3's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I have tried both pills and powder and I have to say wow the powder is a big hit for me. very fast acting and works great for appetite suppression as well as a nice energy boost. pills are good too but the powder worked alot more effective for me.

jeffberg1's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powder as a free sample and after trying the product for a few weeks I felt that it really is a great addition to my strict diet and exercise regime. The powder mixes quite easily and tastes pretty good. It did take me a while to get used to the product because it is pretty intense but now I can't imagine working out without it. They rightly recommend drinking a lot of water while taking this so the one downside for me was the amount of times that I had to run to the bathroom! I'll definitely buy this once my supply runs out.

choosestrength's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I've been using Hydroxycut Powder for three weeks now as a pre-workout energy boost. I received a sample for MuscleTech's product testing team. I normally use the pills so I substituted the powder for my afternoon dose prior to workouts. The flavor is excellent, it blends very nicely and goes down smoothly, and I feel a more consistent boost of energy that is really making a difference in those all-important last reps. I prefer this over the pills in the afternoon because I have a sporadic metabolism and meal schedule - so while its easy to take the pills in the morning the powder is a better option for timing with my workouts. Bottom line: new favorite thermogenic for taste, ease, and potency

uconn80's Rating

I've been taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powder for a month now. Does not disappoint. I felt like my focus, power, and intensity was through the roof. I usually do an hour at the gym but I could have easily gone longer. Plus I love the fact that it's in powder form. .