MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good

ayejaymilz's Rating
Fruit Fusion

So i was super excited to test this product out. i purchased the fruit fusion powder rather than the pills. the 1st day it made my stomach upset. but i could feel the energy and the thermo, i was hot and sweating. it makes me crave water, i drink like 3 bottles during my workout after taking it. I do get an accelerated heart rate, but i do high intensity cardio after taking it so i'd have one regardless. i'm at the max dosages now and now that my body has gotten use to it i'm hooked! i love it. it makes me wanna go faster, and further and feeling the sweat drip down my face motivates me. i haven't weighed myself yet considering it's only day 3. i'll check back in about 2 weeks. great product so far

XClassic10's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and I've really enjoyed it so far! I really like how it acts as both a preworkout and a thermogenic, that way I'm not stimmed out by taking a preworkout and a thermogenic separately. It provides me with great energy to get through my workout and I can just feel myself sweating more than usual so I know the thermogenic properties are doing their part. would definitely recommend if on a cut or just need some energy for the gym in general!

NEBinAK's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product free being part of the product test team, I used this product as directed 6oz of water to one scoop, the flavor was slightly sour but pretty good for a fruit punch, it mixed decent a few floaters, the energy came on quickly and lasted 1.5-2 hours and was slightly jittery. The thermo effect is fairly strong I was sweating pretty good after only 10 minutes of my routine. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a good thermogenic.

AmberRoseM's Rating

I would not suggest this supplement to anyone that wants something that actually works. All it did for me was add a bit of alertness. Besides that all I got was a headache and bad dreams (literally).

jiggajazzy's Rating

I did not feel a surge of energy that lasted but I did feel a faint rush of energy after 30 minutes of taking 2 pills. But it did not last throught out the day after taking 2 pills twice a day. (2 at the am & 2 before lunch) I didn't believe that Hydroxycut has change its ingredients but they have and now it DOES NOT WORK. This is my 2nd month and 2nd bottle with clean eating paired with cardio3x/wk and weights 3x week only 5lbs lost.

JadeWilley's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product from Muscletech for free as part of their field test team. I have been using it for well over a month now and really like it. It doesnt make my heart pound out of my chest while Im at the gym like other pre workout powders. I would suggest taking it with at least a little something to eat so its sets ok in your stomach. I would also suggest taking earlier in the day as recommended on the label because it really does give you a ton of energy. I leave the gym after about 2 hours, usually having thrown in a few games of basketball as well, and feel like I did when I walked in. It gives you long lasting energy without the jittery feeling.

clsoules's Rating

I'm rating this product right in the middle because, while it seems like it would help you cut, it's side effects are so ridiculous that I cannot use it. Pros: this is definitely a hardcore stimulant. I had a ton of energy and no appetite. I can see how this product could help someone shed fat. Cons: holy f*ck the side effects are insane. I was jittery and anxious all day (after taking JUST ONE PILL before breakfast). I felt like my heart was going to explode and I even had to forgo my pre-workout because I couldn't handle any more caffeine all day long. Sixteen hours after taking the one pill, I still couldn't sleep. I imagine this is what bad crack feels like. Granted, I don't drink a ton of caffeine and I'm pretty small.

• xjeffx

I'm surprised how popular this product is. I must be a freak of nature because I absolutely hated this stuff. In fact, it was the first product I ever returned. I wish I knew more about some of the abstract ingredients in this because I'm practically immune to caffeine. Still, I started with the recommended 1 capsule dose to test my tolerance. I gave it 3 days before I quit. I had never felt worse in my life. My heart was racing, limbs were weak, it was hard to walk, let alone workout! My stomach killed and I had non-stop diarrhea. I recently tried 1 more capsule (about a year later) from a friend and had the same exact reaction.

randyc2125's Rating

I received this as a test product from MuscleTech. Definitely helps me with energy and focus during these weird hours that I happen to have to work out. It mixes very well and the taste is spot on. I do feel like I get the most out of my work out. I'd definitely recommend for anybody in need of an energy boost or with a really tight schedule.

angeltraci's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Since I cannot swallow pills (I know! SMH) I'm always on the hunt for good powders. This new Hydroxycut powder is awesome! I drink 1 scoop in the morning an hour before my 1st meal. I don't work out until the evening after work and I still have energy and get hot from the thermo. On weekends, I go to the gym in the morning and boy oh boy do I run like Forest Gump! The energy is insane! Side note, you will definitely "go" about 30 minutes after you drink it. I drink Hydroxycut about 6 days a week. I give my body a day or 2 rest because I don't want to lose the effect. Enjoy!

nickswright's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This stuff works, no doubt about that. It tastes TERRIBLE however. Initially, I didn't think it was that bad, and it even smells good before you mix it with water, but after it is like drinking down medicine. I think it gets harder to swallow with each use. I read a lot of reviews for this product on how the user was part of the taste-testing team and they really liked the taste; trust me people, it's not great. But again, it DOES work really well! Just one of those things you have to sacrifice in order to obtain your goals, I guess.

bulkdbrah's Rating

Worked awesome, great when trying to cut some extra fat. Good energy feeling, no jitters or crash.

wpaulkelley's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I have used a thermogenic powder in the past and enjoyed the convenience of taking it with water as opposed to in pill form. I enjoyed taking this product in the morning instead of my coffee. I thought the taste was okay, neither offensive or delicious, more of a mediocre taste. I did enjoy the boost of energy that I felt while taking the powder. It is my favorite hydroxycut product yet.

smokieco2004's Rating

I've taken quite a few hydroxycut products in the last decade. I remember the jittery feeling I used to get from some of them, but not with this one. Pure energy! I noticed from the first week I was very focused, my cardio routine was more intense, and my workouts in general are more effective.. I'll definitely keep taking this.

88shashank's Rating

This was the third fat burner I tried. Works fine, lost 4" from abdominal region in 7weeks. I used to do heavy breakfast and skip dinner. However I'd vouch for VPX Liquid clenbutrx hardcore. The best fat burner I have used till date.

Solid product based off GCBE and Yohimbine. Energy kicks hard and fast while inducing a nice warmth to the body. I used this as my PWO seeing as it contains a good amount of stims. Taste wäs spot on and mixed without any issue. A nice addition to a pérson looking for weight loss support.

JustinPriceless's Rating

This Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder is a beast! I've used other pre workout supplements, but this is a new level of pre workout formula that ignite my inner beast leaving me with 110% workouts especially cardio when I used to slack, this Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder pushes me to the max!! Try it out ASAP I personally prefer powder over pills, because I like to use the amount that works for me. Either way they're both solid products and will give you exactly what you need!

Tiggerwool's Rating
Fruit Fusion

First, I�d like to thank the folks at MuscleTech for sending me a tub to review. Taste: 8/10 Fruit Fusion is pretty good. No strong or weak taste. Mixability: 10/10 Doesn�t even require a shaker cup. Stirs in easily Price: 8/10 At under $1 per serving, it�s a good deal. While sampling this tub, I was not on a caloric deficit, so I will not give fat loss a score. Energy � 10/10. Excessive energy without jitters. Appetite Suppression � 9/10. While not completely removing my desire for food, strong enough to help with the cravings and keep me away from the cupboard. Contents: 10/10. The perfect amount of caffeine and thermos Final: 9/10 If don't like pills, or just prefer liquid, get yourself a tub.

MattMadden312's Rating

I thought this was one of the best fat burners that I have ever used, I thought the tropical fruit flavor was great to drink before workouts.

Compliments of the MuscleTech team! Superior product. I sustain a solid amount of energy and focus throughout my workout. I travel a lot for work so that extra boost is crucial when I'm on the road. Taste great and the powder form seems to set in right away.