MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,011 Reviews

gacman8's Rating

Love this stuff! I take 2 pills before I run instead of a preworkout because liquids before running give me side stiches. Gives me a great boost of energy when first waking up for my morning runs! It also helps better mobalize the fat to quickly burn it off. This stuff works!

pdriscoll1025's Rating

Just had a sample of Hydroxycut powder. I didn't even know they made it in powder form! Im actually really happy about that cause I am not much ofa pill taker so I will definitely purchase this. Flavor is great

Pier0's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this as a free sample from muscletech. I thought it tasted like Kool-Aid and it gave me good energy for my workout.

lmmathis1's Rating

Got a sample of fruit punch! Had it about 15-20 minutes ago and definitely feel more energized! Can't wait to feel good during my workout

vbernota's Rating

I tried the fruit punch sample. It wasn't too sugary and gave me a good pump before my workout. I recommend this

smarchione's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Great taste not too sweet. Highly recommend

pankajlal90's Rating

I receved a sample of the fruit punch. it tasted very smooth compared to other brands ive' tried. I will definitely consider buying this off the site

perrybro's Rating
Fruit Fusion

received a promotional sample from muscletech. taste is very tart though product works for pre workout. I feel the energy boost to increase my reps and workout

spdrls24's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product as a free sample as part of a field test team. I loved the taste, it mixed extremely well with my shakes and plain water. I used this product back in the day, about 15 yrs ago and it had me racing all day. This newer version was way more effective for me. I used it pre workout and it kept me going throughout.

gigiverduzco's Rating

This is great! Sort of tastes like Kool-Aid! I have a few bodybuilder friends who are always looking for new products and I'm definitely going to recommend this.

RachelCWU's Rating

I didn't feel my heart rate get crazy high. The flavor was great! Really made me sweat.

Starsky101's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Starsky101 did not leave a written review for this product.

emanfood's Rating

Tastes like Kool-aid! Refreshing taste and mixes well. Not too grainy.

Spiegelman's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Spiegelman did not leave a written review for this product.

cammiewood3's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I only went on a 30 minute jog-- so not too tough of a work out, but I felt like it was easier than normal.

ethankunin's Rating
Fruit Fusion

ethankunin did not leave a written review for this product.

NicoLacance's Rating

Great Product! Within 5 Minutes of taking it, I feel more energized and you can feel it working as you begin feeling warm all over. The only thing is you should take it before you eat or after because if you don't have any food in your stomach it caused some slight heartburn. Would highly recoomend :)

Mattbatista1's Rating

Warning, hydroxycut works but it is NOT WORTH IT. As a person who is trying to lose weight effectively, I was immediately attracted to hydroxycut. The promise of instant and effective weight loss was too good to pass up. However, when I received and started taking the product I immediately realized there was a problem. I may have lost 5 pounds the first week I took it, but I felt worse than I had ever felt in my life. Put simply, there is WAY too much Caffene. It makes for irregular heart beats and a racing heart. I also found this product counterproductive because it actually made it HARDER to work out due to the increased heart rate. PLEASE do not purchase this product, save yourself the money and the displeasure of having to dump your entire supply in the dumpster like I did. (Not to mention the various heart complications)

I received a free sample with one of my orders. Been taking it for 3 days, slowly increasing the dosage. Day 1: 1/2 scoop before breakfast, Day 2: 3/4 scoop Day 3: 1 scoop. Mind you the scoops are fairly small. I feel the thermogenic but it isn't outrageous like some of the others that you feel like your insides are in an oven. Granted, I'm only taking 1 scoop. The energy is nice, not quite like a preworkout like MusclePharm's Assault. It does make me thirsty - I'm drinking upwards of 180 oz of water a day. No bloating, no stomach issues. I will rate again after I've used it for some time.

Gnc and popeye's carries this product in vancouver; wish it would be made available for the Canadian site here. I find it effective as a pre work out especially for cardio/endurance, albeit the energy boost can be a little too intense at times. I don't take the recommended dosage...one cap a day taken in cycles throughout the course of a few months sufficed

1-20 of 1,011 Reviews