MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good
7.8
1-20 of 1,112 Reviews

alexisrivera00's Rating

Might work for some. But it made me have bloody stool. Looked like I was a woman on my period... Lol. Had to send back.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is a highly effective product for shredding body fat and leaning out. I would use one or two scoops per day while working 12 hour shifts at work, and it would keep me focused and full of energy while also cutting and burning belly fat for under $20. Get it!

Good for preworkout like right before cardio. Taking this in the morning before breakfast is such a mistake. Always get nausea BAD for hours after, at least for me.

dcovell92's Rating

I was looking for a product to help with weight loss and maybe some overall energy. This product by far was the worst one I have ever used. I have taken many supplements before, but this one made me feel awful, I was always dizzy and getting headaches.

cclint1982's Rating
Fruit Fusion

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Crystie26's Rating

Love the extra boost of energy it gives me without the jittery feeling.

Imanih87's Rating
Fruit Fusion

The Fruit Fusion flavor tastes like crushed up vitamin pills. I managed to choke it down a few times but it was not worth it. I have tried other fat burners and non tasted as horrible as this. I would just go with the pill or try a different fat burner.

marcelopiresss's Rating

marcelopiresss did not leave a written review for this product.

mattcmcguire's Rating

Tried two cycles of this and neither were successful. Giving it a 2 because the caffeine was at least an energy rush. But this along with a consistent, clean diet and 4-6 days working out (including upping cardio) resulting in zero pounds lost.

ahmadabosrea's Rating
Blue Raspberry

For blue raspberry the taste is good, no side effects but I didn't get what I was expecting from it. I only tried one but as they say on the label it is recommended to use for 60 days which is too much.

FrenchTiti's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love the flavor. The powder does not fully mix immediate so I tend to prepare it few minutes before actually taking it and it's perfect. It gives me a very good energy boost during the day (but different from a pre-workout product in terms of focus).It has a very good reduced appetite effect for me, which I really value. Will buy it again.

kirstygoss's Rating

I was expecting much more from this product from the reviews. Maybe it just had too much caffeine but it completely depleted my stamina during my workouts and I couldn't finish them even hours after taking the pills with my biggest meals. Running became extremely difficult due to difficulty breathing and my chest feeling incredibly tight. I have stopped taking this product and hope my body goes back to normal. I did feel an energy increase in the morning and sweat quite a bit more during workouts. My appetite was suppressed almost too much and each time I ate I felt nauseous and couldn't finish meals I knew I needed to eat. All I wanted was to drink water all of the time. Unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros for me. I have ordered Evlution's leanmode in hopes it will work better for me.

imorlandoramos's Rating

to be honest it really does work i use it and get a good 1-2 pound loss a week and you really feel the thermogenic aspect of it within 30 minutes. i don't suggest to take it in the morning unless you are going to go workout.

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

pur3lydriv3n's Rating

I definitely believe this thing works alright! You can feel this working instantly! I do have a few things to say though. I hardly ever have caffeine, so IF YOU ARE CAFFEINE SENSITIVE, I recommend only taking 1 pill twice daily. I have tried to take 2 before my fasted cardio in the morning, and I experienced dizziness, nausea, and fast heartbeat. I have no heart or lung problems whatsoever, but my heart was beating as if I was still exercising (even when I was done)! Maybe I was supposed to eat beforehand? My go to from now on.

ssjones0420's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I used this during my most recent cut cycle and it did not prove to be as useful as other thermogenics I have used in the past. However, I took this product first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and it provided me a great sense of wakefulness and energy to start the day.

Quilkind's Rating

I give it 10 rating because it has helped me loss weight.

Bigod1978's Rating

This product is amazing. Helped me in loss weight. Highly recommended

Herl1943's Rating

Great stuff, would recommend to anyone tryin to lose stubborn fat.

Frothe's Rating

I have noticed a decrease in appetite and increase in energy. I love this product and recommend

1-20 of 1,112 Reviews