MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,062 Reviews

dharshana422's Rating

Not a verified buyer as I bought it from a local store which is an authorized re-seller for bodybuilding.com. I depend on the energy from the fat burners to workout and when I used Arnold Cuts it gave me a good amount of energy and lost a few kg. But couldn't find Arnold Cuts cuz no stock so bought this instead. While I understand that fat burners work in different ways for people, this didn't work, not even in full recommended dosage. Absolutely nothing. I don't use any other supplements and so just depend on the fat burners for the extra energy and this gave me non.

EzeAris's Rating

Didn't worked out for me. I've tried a lot of fat-burners but this one I didn't like, I couldn't sleep and the weight loss wasn't that good. Tried the pill-version. Used some pills I had left as a pre-workout during bulking and gave me energy so I think that's good for that, but wasn't why I bought it for. I wish the old OxyElite came back.

dida1984's Rating

Definitely helped me losing weight but other fat burners I tried helped me more

elgato1234's Rating

this product has helped me soo much losing weight this will seriously help you shed off weight i had a wedding last week and this product helped me shed weight to fit in my suit

I hate to say that I didn't notice any difference while taking this product. I don't feel that they will ever be as effective as when the original formulas came out.

darsivazquez's Rating

Awesome product! Bought it so it can help me burn fat however, the energy that it gives me is what keeps me buying it. I get no negative side effects. Definitely a product you should try.

Rumpirate84's Rating

Completely satisfied! Took my first pill and hit the elliptical for hour at avg 180rpm. Before taking the pill would average 150rpm. I sweated like crazy and still feel amazing 3 hours after. Also I am very alert and an overall positive feeling!!

tberry88's Rating
Blue Raspberry

tberry88 did not leave a written review for this product.

fordshelbymust's Rating

This supplement does a great job of curbing your appetite, but it will also make you very thirsty (which may not be a bad thing if you are trying to down a gallon or more of water a day). At two capsules a day, I feel energized, but somewhat jittery. I have lost weight while using this supplement, however it was used in conjunction with rigorous diet and exercise.

Kenakuma101's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Great results. I lose 5lbs in 14 days. But my limit is only 2 capsules a day. I get migraine if I take more than that. My friend is also taking this and he tells me his limit is 3 capsules. I guess it varies from person to person.

Hogfeezy's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is a great thermogenic supplement. After the first few times I definitely noticed my core body temperature had risen. This product helped give me great energy and focus in the gym, but beware you will sweat...a lot. Hydroxycut is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone.

michelleowarner's Rating

I tried the capsules and wow this capsules really gets me going in workout. I didnt feel jittery or funny, I didnt have any burping or flavors from capsule. I took and was so ready to work out and lasted a long time. It does keep you up at night if you take to late in the day, taking early helps with this.

caseycougarblue's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Hydroxycut hardcore elite powder and this stuff is awesome. In the three weeks I have been taking it I have dropped almost 10 lbs. I also is a good energy boost first thing in the morning. If you are trying to look your best try Hydroxycut.

redbirdfan1's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I got a sample of this and was quite impressed. It packed a serious punch as far as energy. Enough that you can easily use it as a preworkout which I have done personally. I have had good results using it in the morning for my lifting and sprinting sessions. I feel like it's helped me lean out while giving me enough energy to power thru my stength training. It's not a magic powder but it is an excellent add to a good diet and exercise program. The powder taste is more than passable. I'm growing less in love with fruit punch type flavors so I give it a 7. It tastes fine for a fruit punch type flavor. People who like fruit punch will probably rate it 8-10 easily. I prefer the pill form. much easier for me to incorporate into day.

PowerLifter2010's Rating

I have to say this is 1 of the greatest weight loss pills I have ever taken. Easy to swallow. The energy you get from the green coffee is amazing, helps me power threw my workouts. The energy last through the day. With the help of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite i have noticed i have lost 5lbs and become more lean and toned than I have in a long time. MuscleTech makes another great product. I defiantly recommend this to everyone

lextan's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite powder over the past few days and i can't be more satisfied with what i am feeling. This product gave me alot of energy, not just in the gym, but through the day and love how the product actually contains both yohimbe and green tea which are primarily used for fat-burning. Overall, i felt an increase in metabolic rate and energy throughout. My physique looks tighter after using it the past week along with a strict diet plan.

mjondreau's Rating

This was a good product but I did not get the results I was looking for. It is not a very good fat burner product in my experience.

7stringibby's Rating

IF YOU ARE NEW TO SUPPLIMENTS BUY THIS PRODUCT I'm starting an easy to follow guide on buying supps, I have many great reviews with this title so just look for that to help you out. there are 5 most essential supps to bodybuilding. pre, post. protien. vitamins. and aminos. this is not part of the "essential" stack but a huge help to those looking to cut Great product! be careful about going into any local retailer and buying their verson of hydroxycut. There is only 1. thats muscletech. Good clean energy from this product and give a whole body boost not just some head rush

simplyauditing's Rating

Love this product I have ordered many times, one of my favorite ways is too take some before I bike ride. Really gives me a great energy and mood boost and gets me sweating a whole bunch. Hands down my favorite in this category.

mehdisnine's Rating

I start taking this for a week now I like how it keeps me energies the hall day

1-20 of 1,062 Reviews