MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Fruit Fusion
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,046 Reviews

katelynspalding's Rating

I just got done taking this after 8 weeks. It worked great i burned alot of fat from this! Because of my size I only took 2 a day in the morning before my workout. YES this does give you the jitters and will make you sweat! If this is something your not crazy about then do not take this. Overall this product did the job with proper nutrition.

chanellexx's Rating

I have recently started getting back into shape after fracturing my spine 2 years ago. I decided to get a weightloss supplement and the guy at the supplement store recommended Hydroxy Cut hardcore elite. The first time i took it I only took one tablet and felt like i was going to pass out and/or have a heart attack. I kept on using it and by day 3 my body was completely used to taking the 1 tablet. I have now worked my way up (much slower than what the bottle recommends) to 3 tablets a day and feel great! I advise people who like me are a little sensitive to caffeine to build your doses up very slowly when first beginning this product. PROS: - increased energy throughout the day - increased heart rate (not suitable for people with anxiety or heart problems) - increased sweating during exercise - if taken about half an hour before a workout it gives you lots of energy CONS: - had a stomach ache about 15-20 minutes after taking it for the first week (has settled now) - sometimes feel a little light headed during cardio workouts - strangely enough i find myself eating more whilst using this product? Overall I'm happy with this product, I find myself going to the gym in the morning and wanting to go back at night because i have so much energy and feel great. I haven't seen a huge drop of weight but mind you I'm not going to lie i love my cheeseburgers so i can't blame the product! I think if you are looking for a miracle pill that will make you drop a huge amount of weight this is not the thing for you, however if you want a boost in energy, mood and burn more calories during and after your workout this is a great option for you! :)

SSGConniff's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I only full dose this supplement on carido days and on lifting days half dose. Doesn't make me jittery or cause me to be nauseous once I reach my training heart rate like some weight loss or energy supplements do. Using this in conjunction with portion control I have seen fat loss results.

lowarty's Rating

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

tiki610's Rating

Reason why I'm giving this product a 3 is not because it doesnt work because i will assure you it does work as long as you're on it, but because of the other side effects. i took the recommended dosage and everything was going fine for the first 3 days and then all of a sudden boom, while I'm in the gym the second i try to do any heavy weight i get the worst headache i've ever felt in my life. Not knowing the pills were the culprit, i kept taking them because, like i said, it was doing everything it's supposed to do. though every time the headaches would come right back anytime i exerted maximum force. i ended up going to the ER 4x just because they couldn't figure out what was causing it. i decided to drop it one day to see if it was the cause probably 2 -3 weeks in and as soon as i stopped a day later they never came back. honestly the worst headaches i've ever experienced.

Crackbutter's Rating

Crackbutter did not leave a written review for this product.

GoldChain98's Rating

This is a great product, works insanely well but you will be in the bathroom about an hour after taking because of the caffeine(at least i am) but really helps me get sweating more and burning body fat, i would definetly recommend this to pretty much anyone.

dmitchellrph's Rating

Started taking it 4 weeks ago and cut about 5 pounds of weight with a poor diet otherwise. Bodyfat is down about 4% too. I have a hard time dieting and need this stuff to burn off the calories as fast as possible. I could see better results if I didn't eat just 2 big meals instead of 6 light meals. Highly recommended.

I took the pills, and until today just reached day three of taking the pill, no taking it anymore. I feel awful, i almost passed out and have to stay still with my feet up just not to fall to the floor. Before buying it I decided to read the reviews about this product, but naively decided to think that non of the bad side effects that you guys said could happen would happen to me. Well, after ignoring the bad reviews I learned a bad lesson, I am throwing this product to the garbage because anybody should take this. I have a good caffeine resistance, but this is too much. The product should be taken different according to the weight of the person, because my hands are still shaking and I can´t stand from my bes without feeling that i´m going to die. IT`S NOT WORTH IT, just not. I prefer doing this the right way and specially the natural way.

anton7718's Rating

Great fat burner. I have lost 20 lbs. since taking. Great energy booster.

salighie's Rating

Lost 18 lbs in 4 months, taken 3x/day before heaviest meals. hitting the gym, and well balanced diet.

beycank's Rating

beycank did not leave a written review for this product.

TOMaHULK's Rating

Felt like a standard caffeine pill to me.

anyone who says they felt nothing on this product must have a high tolerance for stimulants I take EC 2 times a day...7am...and Noon... by 4 o'clock I can go to sleep I took 2 of these caps for the first time on empty stomach at 8 a.m. and it's going on four o'clock now... and I'm not remotely tired around noon.... my heart felt like it was going to bust out of my chest the sample packet I got clearly said...TAKE 1 capules but because I have been taking EC like m&m`s for months .. I took 2caps stupid me.... I`ll def buy the product and take ONE cap... until I get used to it.

scream666's Rating
Fruit Fusion

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

pollo220257's Rating

Gave me a painfull stomach ache felt like i was ganna die and gave me headaches and nausa felt i was ganna faint i do not recomend this product im glad my liver is still in good condition

I had high expectations for Hydroxycut, it is one of the few fat burners I have seen on tv and the reviews were good on here. I never noticed any jitters, but then again I felt like zero side effects. I didn't gain awareness, no increase in body temperature, nothing at all. I have used other fat burners, but even too much energy is better than none. I feel like I gained nothing from this and I went through two bottles. I've had success with other products and I doubt I will ever come back to Muscle Tech

liaozp2001's Rating

Easy to touch the water caking

HazemJ93's Rating

Absolute garbage. Did not notice a slight increase in fat burning from it while dieting. Gave me mild energy tho, probably due to the high caffeine content.

1-20 of 1,046 Reviews