MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

7.8
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,021 Reviews

garrettlender's Rating

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

aburr103094's Rating

I started taking this 2 weeks ago and I'm already seeing some results, except a horrible side effect has been acne. I strongly discourage this product if you're prone to breaking out, I know I am but I keep it under control and ever since I started taking hydroxycut I've been breaking out again.

Kingraj23's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This was an awful product. 0 changes in my physique.

scwright99's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Return buyer. Helped me big time to reach my weight loss goal. Sweat a lot and pretty jacked up on caffeine. Don't bother with blue raspberry flavor.

jennyhad's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Pros: you sweat a lot with this. I take this 40 minutes before exercise and I sweat like crazy. And I don't sweat easily. So, get ready to sweat. Cons: I didn't like the taste. The blue raspberry reminds me of blue cheese but the fruit punch was good. 15 minutes after I drink it, I need to visit the toilet. Urgently!! And then again in about one hour. Tested. This happens every single time I use it. Now, working out while you have this urge to go to the toilet is not easy. Energy wise; it doesn't help me at all. I get more energy from ON PRO PREworkout. Plus, my heart beats faster and at the end I feel more tired than energetic.

jayrock485's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Received this as a free sample. Probably one of the best Thermogenics I've used before. This is my first time taking Hydroxycut in the powder form and its definitely my preference now. The fruit fusion taste was really good. Mixes well (make sure to use ice cold water for best results) and goes down easy. 20 mins later Im already sweating! Amazing addition to cardio days or days I just want a nice energy boost. Solid, solid product!

JulieC26's Rating

Hydroxycut has improved drastically over the years, and so far, this product is my favorite.

neeltsk's Rating

good but too 270mgs of caffeine is too much.

leaderluke's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I have mixed emotions about this product. I got it for its fat burning properties, and not for its energetic boost. I took the powder first thing in the morning before breakfast, then again before my workout. In the first week of using it, in combination with a strict and healthy diet and regular weight training and cardio, I lost 8 pounds and cut 4% body fat. Those are HUGE results for so little time on the stuff. After about a month on it, my losses plateaued and i decided to stop taking it. As a fat burner, i believe it works great. However, it does have its downsides. if i don't eat a meal after taking it, I instantly need to crap. This might account for some of the weight loss. My original reason for buying this product was because it was the #1 rated fat loss product. But don't be fooled. Ratings are based on popularity and customer reviews, not entirely on BB.com's thoughts. Hydroxycut came to fame when it was featured on TV and Dr, Oz gave it a shoutout. Sadly, i learned this after i got the product. To me, i now view this as an infomercial-type fat burner. It is the shake weight of supplements. Yeah ule get results, but not the healthy long term fat loss results that most people are looking for when they purchase their fat burners. Despite the results i saw in that first week, I have stopped using it and am back on the search for a long-term fat burner. I'm not saying it doesn't work, because, in fact, it does, and very well, too. What I'm saying is don't be fooled by the glorified reputation that media has given it.

babypoppa87's Rating

I've been taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for the past eight weeks. During this time, I was able to drop a further 8-10 pounds with moderate cardio and clean eating. At about $50 for 110 pills, it's a pretty decent value. As a fat burner alone, Hydroxycut performed adequately but I found it to be more of a stimulant than a hardcore fat burner. Taking two pills in the morning before breakfast definitely wakes you up and finishing with one pill in the evening keeps you going. However, do not expect this alone to do much. Use this to simply supplement your cut but don't depend on it.

gacman8's Rating

Love this stuff! I take 2 pills before I run instead of a preworkout because liquids before running give me side stiches. Gives me a great boost of energy when first waking up for my morning runs! It also helps better mobalize the fat to quickly burn it off. This stuff works!

pdriscoll1025's Rating

Just had a sample of Hydroxycut powder. I didn't even know they made it in powder form! Im actually really happy about that cause I am not much ofa pill taker so I will definitely purchase this. Flavor is great

Pier0's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this as a free sample from muscletech. I thought it tasted like Kool-Aid and it gave me good energy for my workout.

lmmathis1's Rating

Got a sample of fruit punch! Had it about 15-20 minutes ago and definitely feel more energized! Can't wait to feel good during my workout

vbernota's Rating

I tried the fruit punch sample. It wasn't too sugary and gave me a good pump before my workout. I recommend this

smarchione's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Great taste not too sweet. Highly recommend

pankajlal90's Rating

I receved a sample of the fruit punch. it tasted very smooth compared to other brands ive' tried. I will definitely consider buying this off the site

perrybro's Rating
Fruit Fusion

received a promotional sample from muscletech. taste is very tart though product works for pre workout. I feel the energy boost to increase my reps and workout

spdrls24's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product as a free sample as part of a field test team. I loved the taste, it mixed extremely well with my shakes and plain water. I used this product back in the day, about 15 yrs ago and it had me racing all day. This newer version was way more effective for me. I used it pre workout and it kept me going throughout.

gigiverduzco's Rating

This is great! Sort of tastes like Kool-Aid! I have a few bodybuilder friends who are always looking for new products and I'm definitely going to recommend this.

1-20 of 1,021 Reviews