MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Reviews

Good

ShynDaShu's Rating

I use the pill version of this Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. When I first started taking it, I was skeptical that a pill would be beneficial for weight loss, but after being on it for 2 months and having lost 18 lbs (while also gaining a ton of muscle mass because I'm going up in my lifting so that could've been lower), I now know that this is the real deal for jump-starting your way to weight loss. The only con to it I can think of is when you are on the 2-pill dosages, you can feel very jittery and shakey in the hands if you're sitting still doing nothing. But when you have that much energy flowing through your veins, you can go to the gym and own that elliptical or crank out some serious pumps on the weights. Great energy for swimming as well! It's not a magic pill that'll make you lose weight, but what it does do is give you all the energy you need to put your body to work and drop some serious weight. Only take this if you're really going to be dedicated and you WILL see results. I didn't get this as a free sample. I took a gamble at a weight loss pill because their marketing was great, the deal in the store was great, and Muscletech's protein has been top notch in my supplements. I recommend this to everybody I know now.

sabol93's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I got the chance to try this out for free for being part of the product test team. Really solid product here. I chose to take it as a pre-workout since my workouts are first thing in the morning. An energy boost really helps me get going in the mornings. This product helped give me the enhanced energy levels that helped push me through my workouts. The other thing that stood out was the focus. I noticed more focus while in the gym training even on the dreadful cardio sessions. Other great parts include the taste (really refreshing to me especially for use first thing in the morning) as well as the thermo genic effect. When taking this I generated more sweat than I typically would during my workouts.

BigSac1's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product for free as a member of the product test team, and I really enjoyed it as a preworkout. It provided both great energy and focus. You do sweat noticeably more as well. The taste was very good. Mixed very well with only a little foam left over. Would s****est!!

BellaVita80's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received this product as a free sample. I was pleasantly surprised by the energy 1 scoop gave me. I don't typically sweat, but this product caused me to sweat. I felt like I had a great workout with good clean energy with out feeling jittery. I am looking to cut extra fat and this product is just what I need. This powder tastes amazing, I typically do not care for powders but I can definitely say that this is great tasting! The type of training I am doing, I need this extra energy Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powder is helping me push myself in the gym. I recommend trying this product, well worth it!

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating

Got this as part of the MuscleTech product test team. I was given the powder and it has 30 servings. I have tried many other fat-burning powders. This is the only one that agreed with my systems. The other product made me go to the bathroom or had me cracked out. This gives you clean energy. and you do sweat more on this. Appetite is somewhat suppressed but not much. This would be excellent for a cut.

Primaltaco's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Primaltaco did not leave a written review for this product.

mk714sog's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received a free sample in the mail. At first I was skeptical about this product. I train moderately for about 4-6 days a week, so I am concerned with what I use. With definite signs of massive energy, it has dramatically improved my performance. This product has got me hooked and I certainly wouldn't want to miss this in my workout. I highly recommend it to those who feel tired and need a boost. Whether for weight-loss or muscle-gain, it is a great product to fuse into your training.

firefitrookie's Rating

I received a sample of this and gave it a go for a couple of days now in the morning before cardio. I noticed a Good energy boost and good focus, especially since I'm taking this at 6am. No problem getting on the treadmill. So far so good. It's too early to tell how the weight loss will be but I'm liking my cardio sessions more

jazzysandoval's Rating

this product did nothing for me after 2 months and 2 bottles later (4 pills a day). I ate clean and worked out 5x week, cardio 4x wk. I'm trying a new brand next

Abauer31's Rating

Once again Muscle Tech coming through with a great tasting product. This stuff tastes like candy and gives you the rush of a bunch of sugar, without the crash later. I received this product as a free sample and used it as a pre workout. For someone who has never used a pre workout (other than coffee) I found this to be extremely beneficial for cardio days. I usually do cardio 3x/week for 60-90 minutes. After using this product on a cardio day I was able to increase my intensity by a lot on the treadmill and stair master. I was so impressed. Burned an extra 375 calories. The fruit fusion tastes like the fruit punch amino build if you have tried that. If not, it pretty much tastes like Minute Maid Fruit punch. MIxability is on point. Didnt even need a shaker cup. I cannot rate this as a weight loss product because I only used for preworkout. Love it!

leemie0704's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I received the product for free as part of the MT product test group. Here are my thoughts. Price: not familiar with usual pricing for thermogenic powders but you get a lot of servings for the price especially when not using the max dose, Mixability: shaker : easy - no leftover cup + spoon : less ideal but works pretty well Flavor: good but too sweet with recommended water; you can always use more water anyway. Effects: off day (1 scoop): heartbeat a little faster throughout the day but no adverse effects which is a big positive for me. Taken before studying for a midterm: So much focus, time flew by. Fat loss while studying :) awesome Taken before exercise: felt a little dehydrated but like doing cartwheels

alphaproject's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Got Fruit Fusion as part of the MT product test Team for free. I am not looking to lose weight but I had to try it out as more of a pre-workout. I combined it with some Beta Alanine for fun. I took about 3/4 scoop and didn't enjoy the experience. I felt like I had actually lost energy. I could still put in a decent workout but I felt terrible during the workout instead of good. I recovered fast once I stopped working out but I have not had such a bad workout in a very long time if ever. I just did not agree with this product. Sorry MT...this is not for me.

quito219's Rating

So I just started my 6th week on the pill form. 1st day was 2 pills upon waking up, 30 minutes before eating breakfast, just to test my tolerance to the stims. Normal dosage is 2 pills/twice a day. Taken 30 minutes before your 2 biggest meals. I began normal dosage on my 2nd day. WARNING! If you are caffeine sensitive, than this isnt the product for you. Anyhow, the 1st week of use i was very jittery, sometimes unfocused. My mind seemed to be running a little faster than my body was, i was literally dropping things because i picked them up before they were 100% in my clutches. I spilled half a tub of protein like that = ******. But the jitters subsided after the 1st week, as my body became tolerant to the stims. I started stacking my 1st dose of the day with my Pre-workout, talk about Beastmode. Workouts over the past 4 weeks have been intense and very sweaty. Great product. Ive lost 11 pounds over the last 5 weeks, mostly fat, some muscle, but thats normal when cutting. Your diet and training has to be on point if you want to lose fat. No pill or supplement is magic. You have to work for it and it will work for you. My cutting diet for info purposes and to those looking to gauge their plan is as follows: (per day) My 1st 2 weeks: 1.33 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight 1.1 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight .45 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight My last 3 weeks 1.33 grams of protein .65 grams of carbs .35 grams of fat I weight lift 6 days a week and cardio for 20 minutes 4 times a week.

dwill094's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Got a free 30 serv. tub of the Hardcore Powder as a member of the MuscleTech Product Test Team. I took about a 4g scoop today (serving size is 2.8) and was very pleased with the results. Persistent energy, not too strong and not as "itchy" as preworkout powders with beta-alanine are. Just focus and intensity to push me through my workouts. I especially like that this product features a simple ingredient list, that are proven to be effective. Solid buy for someone looking to lose weight/on a cutting diet.

Klipsch78's Rating

Have read all the feedbacks before i bought 3 bottles! So what to say? For me - this prep is EXCELLENT! works perfect - no headache, no bad feelings at all, 1.5 kilos of fat loss weekly - i gives me. What i think about all negative feedbacks: you have just try. It's known, that every particular body works with every prep in it's own way. i give a strong 10 to this fat burner!

britzavala's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Recieved this as a sample, tastes alright it is tolerable compared to other I didn't feel as pumped as I wanted to I didn't get a tingling feeling which is a down side for me but I did sweat a good amount which is awesome because I don't really sweat as much as I want to.

joncortez1986's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Mixability: I put some in a water bottle and it mixed with a couple quick shakes. Flavor: Delicious! I could not even tell I was taking a supplement. Feel: I was pretty tired but the caffeine content put some pep in my step. I took this on my cheat day so I might not feel guilty about pigging out.

mrdurf1991's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I am part of a testing group for MuscleTech and I recently received this product. For my fitness regiments, I used this as a pre-workout and did receive good energy and focus. When working out outside of cardio, I generally do not sweat and if I do its mild. The thermogenic helped me sweat more where after a short period of using this product, I feel more lean because my body is able to shred more water weight through exercise. But, the flavor of this powder is horrible, if mixed with the 6oz of recommended water, the flavor is very sour. I recommend diluting it more in order to bear taste.

ayejaymilz's Rating
Fruit Fusion

So i was super excited to test this product out. i purchased the fruit fusion powder rather than the pills. the 1st day it made my stomach upset. but i could feel the energy and the thermo, i was hot and sweating. it makes me crave water, i drink like 3 bottles during my workout after taking it. I do get an accelerated heart rate, but i do high intensity cardio after taking it so i'd have one regardless. i'm at the max dosages now and now that my body has gotten use to it i'm hooked! i love it. it makes me wanna go faster, and further and feeling the sweat drip down my face motivates me. i haven't weighed myself yet considering it's only day 3. i'll check back in about 2 weeks. great product so far

XClassic10's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and I've really enjoyed it so far! I really like how it acts as both a preworkout and a thermogenic, that way I'm not stimmed out by taking a preworkout and a thermogenic separately. It provides me with great energy to get through my workout and I can just feel myself sweating more than usual so I know the thermogenic properties are doing their part. would definitely recommend if on a cut or just need some energy for the gym in general!