MuscleTech Creakic Hardcore Reviews

Creatine With Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology!

Good

Esnar's Rating

Esnar did not leave a written review for this product.

toNykeke's Rating

Its incredible , i gain between 2-3 kg of pure muscle from this product

bigball75's Rating

bigball75 did not leave a written review for this product.

XxAcidxBurnxX's Rating

No water retention, body got tight, stayed tight and hard. Got strong. May be negative reviews from some but hey, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT! What may work for me, may not for you. BUt this is my opinion ....YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE F@%K....YOU WANNA DO!!!!!

Lodiggz's Rating

pure garbage overpriced an full of low quality ingredients smh

• MINGEY
MINGEY's Rating

MINGEY did not leave a written review for this product.

ivobudinov's Rating

ivobudinov did not leave a written review for this product.

deloachrd's Rating

Another disappointment. Product did not do much for me. waste of money.

PureAtheart's Rating

Not sure about this one. I am a fan of muscletech and do get great results with thier products. However I did not experience much. I may have needed a second bottle for full effect but I didn't want to risk getting burned.

xxADReNaLiiNe's Rating

xxADReNaLiiNe did not leave a written review for this product.

MTII's Rating

In my opinion one of the best creatine supplements out. Helps with strength and endurance - power and explosiveness without the water retention associated with regular creatine products

gohardorgohome2's Rating

gohardorgohome2 did not leave a written review for this product.

porchop22's Rating

Great product, Gained 10 pounds very quickly!

TMinor0123's Rating

I've been taking Creakic religously for the past few years. I started out with the powder, but have been taking the pills for a year now since I just wash them down with a protein shake. They've always helped me put on mass, even when taking them by themselves. It's a solid product, the pills aren't too bad, and they don't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Definitely recommend these.

TheKingx89's Rating

I have to admit I'm not at all a fan of muscletech items. Not only was I disappointed by paying a premium for this product but it simply does not work. I felt cheated because I was getting something premium to regular creatin monohydrate. After takeing this I'm commited to just take regular creatin monohydrate that works. My advice is don't waste your money on this crap.

tommy1500's Rating

This is a great creatine supplement, i saw huge diffrences and big gains , would recomend it

sisteminc's Rating

sisteminc did not leave a written review for this product.

op546's Rating

I noticed some gains. It is batter then the previous Creakic hardcore. Not a bad product.

biggestbauss's Rating

Creakic is my favourite creatine supplement, my body usually doesn't respond to creatine but i definitely saw results from this product. I felt that the number of reps i was able to perform in the gym increased and i felt more energized in the gym. Combine creakic with a solid clean diet and lots of water and you'll see amazing gains.