MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

7.1

Russtheman12's Rating
Orange Fusion

What a great Creatine product! I am a college student and this product is perfect, the price is amazing for the servings in one bottle. The taste of the orange fusion is the best taste I have ever tasted from any product. You have to try this product, and the gains are there. I didn't gain really any water weight since it is HCL, so I loved this product.

blackicebro's Rating
Sour Apple

I really like this creatine. Most of the time you have to wait awhile to feel the effects of creatine. With this one the strength seems immediate.

Tridith's Rating
Lemon Lime

Tridith did not leave a written review for this product.

Esamkaje's Rating
Orange Fusion

Esamkaje did not leave a written review for this product.

muteclown's Rating
Orange Fusion

Works as expected, but what separates this from the other creatine products is the taste. I use this to mask the taste of my whey protein and it works great for that

Goran1's Rating
Sour Apple

Goran1 did not leave a written review for this product.

RickRubbin's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good value with this product. I have tried about five or six other brands of creatine. Creatine HCL doesn't work well on me so I will go back to mono. There is not enough research to prove the effects of HCL so unless you have problems, I recommend the tried and true. In terms of taste I found the product to be far too strong. Like the others I have tried anywhere between 4 and 28 oz of water and it still seems too strong. The actual taste is also a bit sweet for me. Another big problem in my book is the feeling it leaves on your teeth. I have never experienced this from a supplement and it makes me reluctant to consume this product. (I have heard that the feeling comes from the potassium in the creatine).

InfamousJosh's Rating
Sour Apple

This works better than monohydrate for me. I'm not sure why mono does nothing for me. I noticed a quick strength increase when taking this. So this allows me to increase weight on the bar faster. But it isn't some miracle supplement lol. It taste great. I mix it with very little water because I like the flavor strong and sour. Drink enough water throughout the day though.

blackburn21's Rating
Orange Fusion

blackburn21 did not leave a written review for this product.

beameupscotty's Rating
Sour Apple

I was a little skeptical at first. The dosing seemed so small compared to mono, but it was a bogo so i got it. I am not disappointed at all. The sour apple flavor mixes well and tastes great. Even more, the stuff works better than any pfanstiehl or creapure i have ever used. My recovery is super fast, between sets and between workout day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent creatine.

Daemonium's Rating
Lemon Lime

For the price, its a very cost effective product. I would s****est any flavour but lemon-lime - very chemically.

muscleyeah's Rating
Orange Fusion

the orange flavor tastes great I mix it in with my vanilla protein shake and it tastes like an orange iced popsicle the price is great and I don't hold any water weight. highly recommend

StrateSavage's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Overall, couldn't really tell if I got any gains, considering i was stacking with other supplements but one thing i can say, the flavor choice for me wasn't great.. Very bitter taste, and always left a weird feeling on my teeth, as well as a bitter aftertaste.

gstingle's Rating
Sour Apple

I think this is a great product. I noticed that my muscle recovered more quickly and I put on a few more pounds in just a week. I think the sour apple is a great flavor. I just mix it with a full water bottle and it's great!

sahibb's Rating

Disappointed, dont see any change in strength. Not buying this product again

dmagee12's Rating
Sour Apple

This product works great and tastes great. The blue raspberry also is a good flavor. I have definitely noticed a difference in strength using this product!

Fawnl's Rating
Orange Fusion

I recently was lucky enough to get to try Mustletech's Creacore Orange Fusion. The only reason that I didn't give it a higher over-all rating is because of the taste. It is really quite sweet and very strong. I don't drink a lot of juice, so maybe it's just my personal taste. Instead of drinking the creacore in a large amount of water, I mix it with about 4 oz of water, drink it and then drink a big bottle of water right after. I am actually JUST coming back to lifting after having to take a 2 month break due to illness. I was really worried about the DOMS and pain I would be in after having been sedentary for so long. After only 1 day of using the creacore, I was recovering at a normal rate. I am looking forward to seeing the difference it will make for me in the next few weeks. Also, this stuff is doing amazing things for my boobs!

vsniperviperv's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Creacore tastes great and leaves you with with a decent pump if your supplementing with other pre-workout formula. Honestly I have never understood the whole taking creatine if you already have a pre-workout that has creatine in it. No point...... If you saw my earlier rating of 10/10 its because Muscletech goes around as with most supplement companies to various gyms... as it did with mine and gives free product for a 10 rating..... Hence It had a 10 and I got a free 60 day supply of this. After taking it for longer now I would give it a 6. The taste is still really good compared to others but gave little in the way of big boosts. A small strength boost at most.

caveycavey's Rating
Orange Fusion

Great tasting, long lasting solid creatine. Helps with muscle fullness and endurance. I used 1 scoop during & 1 scoop after my workouts and I felt it fueled the workouts and helped me on the road to recovery afterwards. Not hard on the stomach like some creatines and a great long lasting flavor. Definitely needs a lot of water otherwise the flavor is a bit too strong. I used 40oz during my workout and for me it tasted great.

Jromero6672's Rating

Sour apple is the best flavor if you like the sourness ! It mixed well not powder or grainy like most and was easy to take down. Except for first sip, got pain near ear and temple (normal reaction when u stay something sour). Passed the flavor there were no results on body. I used it at 1 scoop for 2 weeks then 3weeks at 2 scoop. Results were not noticeable at all. Keep in mind if you do try this product drink tons of water!!!!!! It's still a creatine. Even though my results were not great it varies from person to person.