MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

eschell1's Rating
Orange Fusion

I've been using CreaCore for 4 weeks now, since my local store won't carry the ON bulk powder. I give it a 7 because it's creatine, and it works. But it mixes very poorly outside of a shaker cup, and it coats my teeth with stickyness or something else.. It's very expensive locally too, if I got it off BB.com I would of been able to stomach throwing it out. Next time! I highly recommend an unflavoured powder if you hate sugar replacements and sugar. Duh right?

CoachParker2020's Rating
Lemon Lime

[Sorry for the long explanation, but for creatine, I found I needed to provide some more detail] For creatine supplementation, I choose MUSCLETECH’s CREACORE. Not only does CREACORE deliver a highly concentrated dose of Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL). Not as much (for building muscle (for me)) as it is for strength gains both during and after workouts in the gym. Creatine hydrochloride (HCL) is a substance that is naturally produced in the body, and has shown to increase the function of muscles. Creatine triggers the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which stores and is used as energy within muscle fibers. Creatine HCL maximizes a person’s strength as well as the time to exhaustion. It typically does not cause side effects that can occur with other supplements. Creatine HCL is soluble in water, so it can be absorbed into the bloodstream easier than creatine monohydrate products. Other Creatine Monohydrate has also been known to cause digestive problems, bloating, and water retention. Unlike many monohydrate forms, creatine hydrochloride can be used continuously without any detrimental effects on the body. So there’s loading phase waiting or any need to transition to an “Off Cycle”. One other big benefit to creatine HCL is that it does not get converted to creatinine, which is a waste product that can build up in the muscles – affecting other chemical processes. HCL is absorbed by the intestines more effectively; therefore, more viable in the building and strengthening of muscle. If you ever have more questions, just ask an Exercise Physiologist such as myself – as we understand all of the micro-processes of the human body, and how anatomical adaptations take effect.

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Sour Apple

przemekbrzydal did not leave a written review for this product.

babypoppa87's Rating
Lemon Lime

After finishing an 80 serving tub of Creacore, I can say it is one of the best creatine supplements I've used so far. I would normally take one scoop on training days post-workout, but on heavy days I would take two. I was able to consistently improve my strength and muscle mass while taking Creacore and noticed no water retention. The only reason I didn't give Creacore a perfect 10 is because the lemon lime flavor tends to be a little too bitter but otherwise tastes okay. Avoid the Sour Apple flavor like the plague. From it's very reasonable price point, to number of servings and excellent quality, Creacore is definitely worth a try.

StevenH127's Rating
Blue Raspberry

HCL is a lot more expensive then monohydrate, hands down, I know and accept that fact. However, Creacore blows any monohydrate I have had out of the water. I see the same results from monohydrate as I do with CreaCore however, no bloating. This is key to me. I personally don't look to be bulky, and I like to see what I am really getting. This is the product for me. It's rumored to be discontinued, however I'll buy it until there is no more. Fenugreek is all around great, it helps your absorption as well for some may help test levels. So over all this creatine is like a super creatine in my mind. Over all a lean mix, great absorption, great results. I have taken this product on and off for a few years now and I love it. The blue rasp is actually good. (Others not so much but they are 100% tolerable)

paulkin's Rating
Sour Apple

Used 3 bottles of this product, 4th is on its way. Love the combination of fenugreek and creatine HCL. Gives me a good muscle strength for a long time. Only bad thing is the sweetness of the product. It feels very unhealthy.

• erv1n
erv1n's Rating
Blue Raspberry

best creatine on the market with very good price...

marcelo3d's Rating
Orange Fusion

This Creatine seems to work well with my digestive system. Mo bloating, gas or discomfort like all the others I tried. I have one scoop pre-workout and one post.

newtype's Rating
Lemon Lime

newtype did not leave a written review for this product.

Vijaykoradi's Rating

Hi All, This is my first creatine product, it was recommended by my brother who was a gym trainer, I've used MUSCLETECH CREACORE for couple of months and it really works. All The Best To All The Bodybuilders, Stay Fit.

anthonyburch98's Rating

To keep it kinda short, this product one you drink it leaves a weird feeling on your teeth but after a few minutes goes away. Also this product will make you sweat after I took it and did warm up i was sweating more then usual for a warm up. It's okay not the best. Flavor good but overall didn't really help worth strength.

angelotag's Rating
Lemon Lime

YES. THE TASTE IS TERRIBLE. BUT It does work it is that similar to the tears of orphan children and the black plague mixed into a container with a squirt of lemon. absolute terrible taste but the product does work. Strength has increased*** Lean mass has also increased *** Very low if any water retention which is key *** I've taken other creatines, mono and whatnot and found I did in fact hold more water. On this product I have maintained the same muscle development minus the fluff of other creatine products. Highly recommended!

tjrobbins91's Rating
Sour Apple

I love this creatine. I see a few reviews on here saying it tastes bad or leaves a funny feeling on their teeth. The flavor is AMAZING. The blue raspberry tastes like a sour lollipop, and the green apples tastes like a jolly rancher. They DO leave a funny feeling on your teeth for about 2 minutes, but this is nothing that I haven't experienced from other HCL creatine. This product has more creatine per scoop than any other product I have seen, and more servings per container. Very impressed.

DavidTowns's Rating
Lemon Lime

Thought I would try this and bought a couple tubs on sale! Told they were discounting the lemon lime because muscletech will not be selling lemon lime anymore, that is good because this stuff is horrible tasting and actually had me bloated and eventually vomiting This is the first time I have had a bad reactin of anykind to creatine, for that matter any supplement

bronxnativ's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The taste is too tangy for me BUT it is tolerable. Even adding extra water did not change the bitterness. Also, this product makes me pee quite a bit during and after my workout session, something I have not experienced with my previous creatine (mono/German). As far as product effectiveness, HELL YES!!!! I felt much more strength than I have felt in over a month during my workout. For this alone, I give this product a 10/10.

lowroller21212's Rating
Orange Fusion

You'll get similar performance from creatine mono blends but you still benefit from better solubility which means no bloat, breeze to mix to the point where a scoop and swirling would be be good to go. Orange Fusion for whatever reason began to form a thin layer if let sit for about more than a couple mins in my experience it wasn't temp and i dont think humidity I believe it's just the way this one is, took vigorous shaking to peel the layer off of the swish and action-so I'd recommend drinking it asap. Both have a rather concentrated hard juice flavoring very dense and acidic type flavors and the o. fusion has a saltyness that I'd rather not have for sure (this flavor I won and logged from a promo) while the l lime was a personal purchase for my own stash. The o. fusion tastes like tang with a dash of salt. While the high point for Creacore is the price range versus the competition the gritless factor might be weighed if looking for creatine monohydrate.

sportsy's Rating
Orange Fusion

taste is aweful, taste like chemicals. How ever a little after taking this i can feel it in my muscles and i love this product.

SunBurnie's Rating

Switched from monohydrate to hcl and lost the strength and size gained from monohydrate. I don't know if there's a special way to take it or what. So far only monohydrate works, but makes me bloated. Sour apple was too acidic and gave me mouth ulcers. The smells are terrible (but that's not what matters). Will never buy again ONLY due to loss/lack of results.

donnymac56's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Picked up a tub of the 80 serving blue raspberry today. Today is my off day but took a one scoop serving to get started. Flavor not so bad although I did dilute it with about 10 oz of water. I plan on taking one scoop pre and post workout. Looking forward to feeling and seeing the effects. Will update as necessary.

vaporzz's Rating
Lemon Lime

I just received my order, in one day as a matter of fact! Thank You Body Building.com for the fast shipment! Today I tried my first shot of Muscle techs CreaCore, I ordered a tub of Blue Razz and received 20 servings of the Lemon Lime for free! So I gave the lemon lime a try first! And I must say it does not taste bad at all! I actually enjoyed this flavor, Im sure the Blue Razz is even better! I am definitely gonna order more when I am done with this tub!