MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

DavidTowns's Rating
Lemon Lime

Thought I would try this and bought a couple tubs on sale! Told they were discounting the lemon lime because muscletech will not be selling lemon lime anymore, that is good because this stuff is horrible tasting and actually had me bloated and eventually vomiting This is the first time I have had a bad reactin of anykind to creatine, for that matter any supplement

bronxnativ's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The taste is too tangy for me BUT it is tolerable. Even adding extra water did not change the bitterness. Also, this product makes me pee quite a bit during and after my workout session, something I have not experienced with my previous creatine (mono/German). As far as product effectiveness, HELL YES!!!! I felt much more strength than I have felt in over a month during my workout. For this alone, I give this product a 10/10.

lowroller21212's Rating
Orange Fusion

You'll get similar performance from creatine mono blends but you still benefit from better solubility which means no bloat, breeze to mix to the point where a scoop and swirling would be be good to go. Orange Fusion for whatever reason began to form a thin layer if let sit for about more than a couple mins in my experience it wasn't temp and i dont think humidity I believe it's just the way this one is, took vigorous shaking to peel the layer off of the swish and action-so I'd recommend drinking it asap. Both have a rather concentrated hard juice flavoring very dense and acidic type flavors and the o. fusion has a saltyness that I'd rather not have for sure (this flavor I won and logged from a promo) while the l lime was a personal purchase for my own stash. The o. fusion tastes like tang with a dash of salt. While the high point for Creacore is the price range versus the competition the gritless factor might be weighed if looking for creatine monohydrate.

sportsy's Rating
Orange Fusion

taste is aweful, taste like chemicals. How ever a little after taking this i can feel it in my muscles and i love this product.

SunBurnie's Rating

Switched from monohydrate to hcl and lost the strength and size gained from monohydrate. I don't know if there's a special way to take it or what. So far only monohydrate works, but makes me bloated. Sour apple was too acidic and gave me mouth ulcers. The smells are terrible (but that's not what matters). Will never buy again ONLY due to loss/lack of results.

donnymac56's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Picked up a tub of the 80 serving blue raspberry today. Today is my off day but took a one scoop serving to get started. Flavor not so bad although I did dilute it with about 10 oz of water. I plan on taking one scoop pre and post workout. Looking forward to feeling and seeing the effects. Will update as necessary.

vaporzz's Rating
Lemon Lime

I just received my order, in one day as a matter of fact! Thank You Body Building.com for the fast shipment! Today I tried my first shot of Muscle techs CreaCore, I ordered a tub of Blue Razz and received 20 servings of the Lemon Lime for free! So I gave the lemon lime a try first! And I must say it does not taste bad at all! I actually enjoyed this flavor, Im sure the Blue Razz is even better! I am definitely gonna order more when I am done with this tub!

ecpotter's Rating
Sour Apple

This is without question the best Creatine HCL on the market.....3x the dosing of CON-CRET for comparable price....actually I purchased it on a buy one get one so that made for +6x as much HCL for the same price. Then when you add the recommend 3-4g a day dosing this completely blast CON-CRET out of the water. The 48 serving CON-CRET last me 12 days my last purchase of Creacore will last me 80 days @ 3.5g a day. Taste- wow the sour apple is stout....hope you like water lol.

• salar
salar's Rating
Sour Apple

I don't know what all hype is when it comes to Creatine HCI. BSN's creatine blend + good old monohydrate worked great for me. I got this during a promotion, and I'm not buying again. Tastes good though...

cmunari's Rating
Orange Fusion

Great creatine, strength went up, muscles feel full! No bloating, no excess water holding in the body at all... Taste is horrible! Really disgusting! But this is still the best creatine ever!

koradiRipped's Rating
Sour Apple

Creacore is the Best Creatine HCI product i have used, i take it Post-Workout & i can Feel it Instantly in my Muscle's its Absorption rate is very Fast, no Bloat, no Excees Water Holding in the Body, Just get Stronger every each Day, But you have to Drink a Gallon of Water daily, Want Strong Muscle's Go for It!!!!!

astrologo's Rating
Sour Apple

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

streetz65's Rating
Orange Fusion

been using CREACORE for about a month and a half and i have definitely seen gains in strength and my body also i dont get that blooty feeling and helps me cut alittle better also

empirecorsa's Rating
Lemon Lime

So dissapointed with this ... I dont even know if it works well or not its so disgusting that i cant even drink it !! I always buy cell tech and tought i would buy something different but the can sits right full in my room . Dont buy lemon lime !

buffren82's Rating
Orange Fusion

Muscletech has come a very very long way, you guys always continue to improve. Probably my favorite creatine product ATM, good job guys

darrengilbert's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I got this based on a recommendation from a friend. It has done very little for me!!! I got better results from plain old unflavored micronized mono. I chose the blue raspberry as it had the highest taste rating. It tastes like regurgitated Boones Farm Wine!!! FREAKING YAK!!!!! Whoever rated this 9.1 is apparently used to drinking cow ****!!!! I gave this crap a 1 for flavor and a 3 for quality!!! I am a chef of 20 years so maybe i just expected better for a rating that high. I also use ON Gold Whey Mocha Cappuccino which is rated 8.7 and I would give that a 9 based on all the other Whey's i have tried so I do know good tasting supplements!!

Bazan27's Rating
Orange Fusion

It does what it says. My strength went up. Looked more muscular. Tested great but even better when mixed Orange Fusion with ON Vanilla Protein Shake. It dissolved pretty well. Great creatine for a better prize. Definitely Recommend it.

codeblue26's Rating
Blue Raspberry

codeblue26 did not leave a written review for this product.

SneakyPeteM's Rating
Orange Fusion

Great stuff, good dosage, and the science behind it is also great. Also great price for the number of doses and the dosage amounts.

ssalameh09's Rating

Best post-workout creatine ever ...