MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

jparente51's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Very pleased with the results from this. It is for sure my new go to creatine!!

wxdiudiu's Rating

wxdiudiu did not leave a written review for this product.

pucci144's Rating
Sour Apple

Use this pre and post every workout, tastes great and have notice some awesome gains since i started using it.

Mercedes97's Rating
Sour Apple

Mercedes97 did not leave a written review for this product.

telford786's Rating
Orange Fusion

This is a strong creatine product helps keep muscles nice and full and helps recovery and i was able to train harder as a result.

Myspacereview's Rating

WOW would of never thought the this Crecore product would work..but boy was I ever wrong..lost a total of 21 lbs and have increase in muscle strenght and size...I am 59 years young. Great Product would recommend that you should try this...and of course keep working out hard an you can obtain your goal.😉

geegee714's Rating

Best tasting creatine out there!! Blue Raspberry is a must have! A++++

pstoffer25's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great clean creatine, tried this a few weeks ago and was really happy with the results that I got so fast. Love the flavor, great consistency, and mixes easily with water and shaker cup.

ssd69's Rating
Blue Raspberry

i bought this product the value alone make this one of best to take mixes very well taste great this is just a overall great creatine i would highly recommend this product

DKnight36's Rating
Sour Apple

I have used Cell Tech for years but CreaCore is another Creatine based supplement from MuscleTech. The Sour Apple flavor is a nice change from typical supplement flavors. No problems with upset stomach like I have from lower quality creatine products. I get a great pump with CreaCore and have the increased stamina and strength that I would expect from such a product. I will keep CreaCore on my supplement list as I continue to learn and grow!

Steveburns555's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Muscle Tech has answered again with improving the taste of there popular creacore. The supplement is second to none in the creatine category with the new Creatine HCL that is much improved over past creatines. The new creacore blue raspberry actually taste now as good as it works. Before this creatine was taken in large dosages and was gritty and did not taste very good this has changed now. Another plus is there is no bloating or discomfort. I have a weak stomach and products that contain creatine magna power usually do not work well with me this is the only type of creatine that works well and has no bloat or water retention that creatine is known for. It might sound too good to be true but now you can have your cake and eat it too.

jsnyder23's Rating
Orange Fusion

I like the formula in the creatine hcl with this product. This has helped me gain some good size and strength without losing any definition. I have gone through a few bottles in the past year and am really happy with it. The scoops are also very small so the drinks are never overwhelming and don't taste like you are drinking a giant sugar water. I'll be keeping this on hand.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Lemon Lime

I really liked the lemon Lime. Mixed with zero problems. This is a great way to get in your creatine and zero bloat. This did not cause GI upset and no running to the toilet. Felt stronger and also slight mass increase. OVerall this is a solid creatine and a should be a staple in all supp programs.

tleonard1986's Rating
Lemon Lime

I tried blue rasperry before and I thought it was great. The lemon lime flavor is good but not as great as raspberry! BUT, that's just the taste. I thought the results were the same. I bought a tub this time instead of the free sample. Mixes super easy. If you are looking for creatine that has a flavor, this is the only one I would recommend. I have been taking it for a few weeks and I'm noticing mass increases in my arms and shoulders. No bloating like other Creatine I've taken before.

nluce311's Rating
Sour Apple

Great product for bulking on the off season! Gets you large and in charge!

hyena0724's Rating

I've had the opportunity to try all 3 flavors. I was looking forward to having some new flavors for this product. It was well worth the wait because these 2 new flavors (Orange fusion and Blue Raspberry) are awesome. They both have a creamy taste to it; a cross between a creamsicle and jolly rancher and it goes down smooth. It mixes fast and clean. I take 2 scoops 30 minutes before my workout and my recovery between sets are better, and I'm able to push out a few more reps per set now. Another great product from Muscle-Tech.

scmaggs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I decided to buy this product because of the low price tag and looking at similar reviews online, and I am definitely not regretting it! In all fairness I have only been using the product for a couple of weeks, but even in that short timeframe I have noticed a difference in strength and endurance. I take one scoop pre workout and one scoop immediately after my workout and can feel it going to work on my muscles. My recovery seems quicker since taking this, and the pump I feel when I'm in the Gym is unreal. Taste wise, the Blue Raz is actually pretty decent. Kinda sour but get used to it and I kind of like it! Definitely would recommend this product.

atmaswin's Rating

Excellent product. I tend to take one serving immediately after my work out and its amazing. I can literally feel the difference in muscle strength and muscle size within a few days. I am giving it a 8 cos of its flavour. Lemon lime is extremely concentrated and even after mixing one serving of powder with 600 ml of water, it is still pretty strong. I would recommend the sour apple over any other flavour. Overall, excellent product.

Usofamous's Rating
Sour Apple

Pumps were insane good product. Great gains from this product Rating could have been 10/10 easy. But 8/10 just because of mixture...

shunda's Rating

Great product. No bloating, No loading. More stamina and a great pump during your workouts. Could mix better, just have to down it quick. Id recommend this over regular HCL or mono-hydrate.