MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

vaporzz's Rating
Lemon Lime

I just received my order, in one day as a matter of fact! Thank You Body Building.com for the fast shipment! Today I tried my first shot of Muscle techs CreaCore, I ordered a tub of Blue Razz and received 20 servings of the Lemon Lime for free! So I gave the lemon lime a try first! And I must say it does not taste bad at all! I actually enjoyed this flavor, Im sure the Blue Razz is even better! I am definitely gonna order more when I am done with this tub!

ecpotter's Rating
Sour Apple

This is without question the best Creatine HCL on the market.....3x the dosing of CON-CRET for comparable price....actually I purchased it on a buy one get one so that made for +6x as much HCL for the same price. Then when you add the recommend 3-4g a day dosing this completely blast CON-CRET out of the water. The 48 serving CON-CRET last me 12 days my last purchase of Creacore will last me 80 days @ 3.5g a day. Taste- wow the sour apple is stout....hope you like water lol.

SunBurnie's Rating

Switched from monohydrate to hcl and lost the strength and size gained from monohydrate. I don't know if there's a special way to take it or what. So far only monohydrate works, but makes me bloated. Sour apple was too acidic and have me mouth ulcers.

• salar
salar's Rating
Sour Apple

I don't know what all hype is when it comes to Creatine HCI. BSN's creatine blend + good old monohydrate worked great for me. I got this during a promotion, and I'm not buying again. Tastes good though...

cmunari's Rating
Orange Fusion

Great creatine, strength went up, muscles feel full! No bloating, no excess water holding in the body at all... Taste is horrible! Really disgusting! But this is still the best creatine ever!

koradiRipped's Rating
Sour Apple

Creacore is the Best Creatine HCI product i have used, i take it Post-Workout & i can Feel it Instantly in my Muscle's its Absorption rate is very Fast, no Bloat, no Excees Water Holding in the Body, Just get Stronger every each Day, But you have to Drink a Gallon of Water daily, Want Strong Muscle's Go for It!!!!!

astrologo's Rating
Sour Apple

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

streetz65's Rating
Orange Fusion

been using CREACORE for about a month and a half and i have definitely seen gains in strength and my body also i dont get that blooty feeling and helps me cut alittle better also

empirecorsa's Rating
Lemon Lime

So dissapointed with this ... I dont even know if it works well or not its so disgusting that i cant even drink it !! I always buy cell tech and tought i would buy something different but the can sits right full in my room . Dont buy lemon lime !

buffren82's Rating
Orange Fusion

Muscletech has come a very very long way, you guys always continue to improve. Probably my favorite creatine product ATM, good job guys

darrengilbert's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I got this based on a recommendation from a friend. It has done very little for me!!! I got better results from plain old unflavored micronized mono. I chose the blue raspberry as it had the highest taste rating. It tastes like regurgitated Boones Farm Wine!!! FREAKING YAK!!!!! Whoever rated this 9.1 is apparently used to drinking cow ****!!!! I gave this crap a 1 for flavor and a 3 for quality!!! I am a chef of 20 years so maybe i just expected better for a rating that high. I also use ON Gold Whey Mocha Cappuccino which is rated 8.7 and I would give that a 9 based on all the other Whey's i have tried so I do know good tasting supplements!!

Bazan27's Rating
Orange Fusion

It does what it says. My strength went up. Looked more muscular. Tested great but even better when mixed Orange Fusion with ON Vanilla Protein Shake. It dissolved pretty well. Great creatine for a better prize. Definitely Recommend it.

codeblue26's Rating
Blue Raspberry

codeblue26 did not leave a written review for this product.

SneakyPeteM's Rating
Orange Fusion

Great stuff, good dosage, and the science behind it is also great. Also great price for the number of doses and the dosage amounts.

ssalameh09's Rating

Best post-workout creatine ever ...

fmonkey27's Rating
Orange Fusion

Wanted to try a creatine HCL and this fitted the bill, also great price. I haven't been using it long enough to see the benefits but we all know the benefits of creatine anyway. The taste however is truly awful!! i tried it as advised on the packet (2 scoops )and had to dilute it with about 2 litres of water before i could even drink it. I can only compare it to what i imagine industrial floor cleaner would taste like.

mattmc2281's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Creatine works great. Stronger, faster recovery great from that stand point. As for taste???? Dear God it is unruley ****. Dilute as chug and try not to hate your life for the next 2 min

frankiebaybay's Rating

Helps tremendously with strength. I was skeptical at first but then I felt I could do more reps and with more energy. Give it couple of weeks (or less) to kick in. I mix this with ISO-100 post-workout protein shake and it works great.

kautukbhakta's Rating
Sour Apple

great form of creatine, high servings and constant buy 1 get 1 free makes this product the best creatine in my opinion

Russtheman12's Rating
Orange Fusion

What a great Creatine product! I am a college student and this product is perfect, the price is amazing for the servings in one bottle. The taste of the orange fusion is the best taste I have ever tasted from any product. You have to try this product, and the gains are there. I didn't gain really any water weight since it is HCL, so I loved this product.