MuscleTech CreaCore Reviews

Improved Uptake to Increase Muscle Growth and Strength*

6.9

nluce311's Rating
Sour Apple

Great product for bulking on the off season! Gets you large and in charge!

hyena0724's Rating

I've had the opportunity to try all 3 flavors. I was looking forward to having some new flavors for this product. It was well worth the wait because these 2 new flavors (Orange fusion and Blue Raspberry) are awesome. They both have a creamy taste to it; a cross between a creamsicle and jolly rancher and it goes down smooth. It mixes fast and clean. I take 2 scoops 30 minutes before my workout and my recovery between sets are better, and I'm able to push out a few more reps per set now. Another great product from Muscle-Tech.

scmaggs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I decided to buy this product because of the low price tag and looking at similar reviews online, and I am definitely not regretting it! In all fairness I have only been using the product for a couple of weeks, but even in that short timeframe I have noticed a difference in strength and endurance. I take one scoop pre workout and one scoop immediately after my workout and can feel it going to work on my muscles. My recovery seems quicker since taking this, and the pump I feel when I'm in the Gym is unreal. Taste wise, the Blue Raz is actually pretty decent. Kinda sour but get used to it and I kind of like it! Definitely would recommend this product.

atmaswin's Rating

Excellent product. I tend to take one serving immediately after my work out and its amazing. I can literally feel the difference in muscle strength and muscle size within a few days. I am giving it a 8 cos of its flavour. Lemon lime is extremely concentrated and even after mixing one serving of powder with 600 ml of water, it is still pretty strong. I would recommend the sour apple over any other flavour. Overall, excellent product.

Usofamous's Rating
Sour Apple

Pumps were insane good product. Great gains from this product Rating could have been 10/10 easy. But 8/10 just because of mixture...

shunda's Rating

Great product. No bloating, No loading. More stamina and a great pump during your workouts. Could mix better, just have to down it quick. Id recommend this over regular HCL or mono-hydrate.

bk98slayer's Rating
Lemon Lime

Mixes well, leaves no residue in my bottle. The Lemon Lime flavor is awful, but tolerable after a workout. I have noticed some increase in my strength and stamina already, and I have only been using this product for 5 days. I recommend getting any other flavor besides Lemon Lime though.

RuskieAesthetix's Rating
Lemon Lime

This was my first flavored creatine powder and I went with the Lemon Lime (only flavor available at my local GNC). I actually like the taste (similar to gatorade) and it blends well so very little sediment on the bottom of the glass. I don't have a ton of experience with other creatine powders, but I definitely like this one and will consider buying it again, unless I hear of something better.

rappodactyl's Rating

I loved this, I noticed a definite increase in size, but it wasn't the normal creatine swell but directly to the muscle. I saw more definition after 3 weeks with no bloat in site.

Colombo98's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Colombo98 did not leave a written review for this product.

• phobo
phobo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Definitely have experienced noticeable effects, and it seems to be working as intended however it has a horrible taste. Purchase any concentrated raspberry cordial, now mix that with water in a 1:1 ratio and give it a coke zero after taste (that artificial sweetness) and that is what this taste like. It is overloaded with artificial sweetener and flavorings and i can now understand why it reviewed so poorly on labdoor. It is however the best value for money when you compare it's dosage and number of servings to its competitors. Feel free to try it, i however will be looking at alternatives once i finish this.

tactleneck88's Rating
Sour Apple

I heard a lot of good things about creatine HCL, and I decided to give it a try. I'm never going back to the monohydrate now. I noticed great increase in strength and endurance, without water retention or bloating. The taste is pretty good, a little bit too sour, but it's a pleasure to drink it every time. I recommend this to everybody, because the price is ridiculous. Best value for money.

quindt21's Rating
Orange Fusion

Usually use Cell Tech but figured i would give this a try. It had some advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage is i seem to build better size without the bloating of most creatine's. I get the Orange flavor cause i seem to like that better then most other flavors but the Orange flavor for this was really bad. It smelled bad, it tasted bad, and also left a really bad after taste. I think the biggest problem with taste was it had a chemical kind of taste top it. Great Product, Terrible Taste.

Nevnevenvnev's Rating
Sour Apple

I have taken Creacore for almost 2 weeks now and I can say that the effects are very significant I feel a lot less stress in my muscles and my muscles get tired less frequently. This is simply awesome!

Bh44's Rating

The product it self is amazing, I had only ever tried regular creatine Mono which made me feel lousy and bloated. I tried another Creatine HCL and never saw any results. But the first day I tried this product I noticed it (which was surprising to myself). Its incredible and seriously makes a profound difference in my training. I tend to mix 1 scoop with 24 oz water and it is good for me, still quite strong which I enjoy. It mixes really well, ALTHOUGH; Blue Raspberry tends to get a little gel like substance that forms at the bottom if I don't consistently shake it before drinking each sip (only with this flavour, but only had it once) Sour Apple is amazing in flavour! strong, a little sour but not so much it hurts, just a little sweet taste. It is also good to mix with lemon lime drinks (gatorade powder is what I did!) I rated Lemon Lime bad because when I had it it made me gag very badly and made me feel sick, THIS WAS THE OLD VERSION however. The new version was much better when I tried my brothers OVERALL; amazing product, that gives actual results at a great price point, it is always in my stack!

gettinghulkized's Rating

I like the price and effect of this product. While the effects aren't mind blowing, Creatine Hydrochloride is among the best creatines on the market. I do feel an energy boost and muscle fullness with it. I would recommend.

bardownie's Rating
Orange Fusion

Just finished first run with this HCL, very effective on terms of strength/energy gains, have definitely noticed over the last 4-6 weeks. Stomach does not cooperate with it for some reason, tried 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post to start then changed to directions with 2 scoops post workout to prevent bloating during workout, still haven't been able to shake the gut rot/boated feeling I get from it. The orange is mediocre on terms of taste as well, tastes like pez candies or something of the like... Going to go back to reg Mono, haven't had as bad of problems consuming it with protein/BCAA post workout.

erv1n's Rating
Blue Raspberry

best creatine on the market with very good price...

eschell1's Rating
Orange Fusion

I've been using CreaCore for 4 weeks now, since my local store won't carry the ON bulk powder. I give it a 7 because it's creatine, and it works. But it mixes very poorly outside of a shaker cup, and it coats my teeth with stickyness or something else.. It's very expensive locally too, if I got it off BB.com I would of been able to stomach throwing it out. Next time! I highly recommend an unflavoured powder if you hate sugar replacements and sugar. Duh right?

CoachParker2020's Rating
Lemon Lime

[Sorry for the long explanation, but for creatine, I found I needed to provide some more detail] For creatine supplementation, I choose MUSCLETECH’s CREACORE. Not only does CREACORE deliver a highly concentrated dose of Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL). Not as much (for building muscle (for me)) as it is for strength gains both during and after workouts in the gym. Creatine hydrochloride (HCL) is a substance that is naturally produced in the body, and has shown to increase the function of muscles. Creatine triggers the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which stores and is used as energy within muscle fibers. Creatine HCL maximizes a person’s strength as well as the time to exhaustion. It typically does not cause side effects that can occur with other supplements. Creatine HCL is soluble in water, so it can be absorbed into the bloodstream easier than creatine monohydrate products. Other Creatine Monohydrate has also been known to cause digestive problems, bloating, and water retention. Unlike many monohydrate forms, creatine hydrochloride can be used continuously without any detrimental effects on the body. So there’s loading phase waiting or any need to transition to an “Off Cycle”. One other big benefit to creatine HCL is that it does not get converted to creatinine, which is a waste product that can build up in the muscles – affecting other chemical processes. HCL is absorbed by the intestines more effectively; therefore, more viable in the building and strengthening of muscle. If you ever have more questions, just ask an Exercise Physiologist such as myself – as we understand all of the micro-processes of the human body, and how anatomical adaptations take effect.