MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Icy Rocket Freeze
Grape

RSXTerrence's Rating
Orange

Volume, strength and endurance have increased in my power lifting training. Would get again as a post workout during a bulk cycle. Weight gain as to be expected. Visual changes were noticeable with chest, back and legs as those were the staples of my training.

mikebusybody's Rating

mikebusybody did not leave a written review for this product.

jjjoudah156's Rating

Probably my favorite muscletech product. The flavor is great. I mix in my preworkout ingredients into this and the flavor is still good. Mixes easy as well.

jkilla118's Rating
Orange

Received this as part of a muscle tech promotion must say this product does deliver. Feel fuller more size while taking this. Can handle more volume

cclint1982's Rating

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

xomgitssammi's Rating
Grape
Orange

This product is nothing short of amazing. It does exactly what it says it does. The formula is unlike any other creatine product I have used in the past, it's way superior. I typically like grape flavored products so the orange flavor of the cell-tech was very tasty to me. It was really easy to get down and it sat well in my stomach. Using it with a consistent and intense workout routine will really help you break any barriers you may have been facing in your training. For the longest time I was plateauing in a majority of my workouts and no matter what I did I struggled to gain strength. Since taking this I have broken through those plateaus and I have been able to hit near PRs really taking my training to the next level. Extremely satisfied with this product. It does not disappoint!

JGPost's Rating
Orange

I love this product. I've always been a fan of Cell-Tech. I took this back in the day when it first game out, made serious gains in size and strength. The only thing the new version doesn't seem to mic as well and we loved the lemon-lime flavor that you guys don't seem to have in the 6lb tub. Please bring it back.

Petrags33's Rating
Orange

I've taken this intra-workout instead of post and I feel like it's given me more endurance on those high volume days as well as help with my immediate recovery. The combination of different carb sources helps spike the insulin levels to get you over the hump. I have also combined it with vanilla protein powder to make a creamsicle post workout drink. Another quality product from a quality company.

raiderblue17's Rating
Orange

Tastes like Orange Gatorade Works incredibly better! Full muscles big pump so excited.

GMajor64's Rating
Orange

By suprise, this tasted good going down. Found an increase in strength after two week. Great pumps here and there that I was amazed at. For sure a good buy to change your game up.

ew42840's Rating
Orange

Not sold on the flavor... so I convinced myself it was OJ. Needs to sit in water for a minute then shake to avoid clumping. Slight bloating initially doing loading stage. Once adjusted solid recovery agent and noticeable strength gains.

Quelaid90's Rating
Orange

I like the sustained pump I have after my workouts. I use this product pre and post workouts. This is my go to for maintain the post work pump.

Amberleach29's Rating
Orange

The orange flavor is delicious and doesn't make me cramp like other creatines do. I didn't put too much water weight on with this one. My husband is also taking in and loves the increase in strength and flavor as well.

productreviewer's Rating
Orange

Trouble making gains or having poor recovery? Try this! I have been having issues hitting high amounts of carbs without going over fats and protein. Was looking for a product that was more than simple sugars and came across Cell-Tech. With the combination of creatine + carbohydrates, my recovery and lifts have improved over the past two weeks.

Jjg26148's Rating
Orange

First off this product taste amazing and is a great post workout drink! The Creatine and BCAA combination has allowed me to recover and gain muscle quicker than just taking protein alone. I started taking one scoop post workout but I increased it to two and saw a lot better results. I have been taking this for about three weeks now and I feel a lot stronger in the gym plus I recover quicker now.

rnkyper's Rating
Orange

rnkyper did not leave a written review for this product.

ViperTC85's Rating

First of all I don't really like orange flavored anything so this took some getting used to just because of the flavor. I decided to throw a scoop in with my pre workout which seemed to give me a little more energy than just my pre workout would alone. I also drank it after my workout I workout late and instead of taking in a meal after I worked out this provided me with BCAAs for recovery and carbs too. I'll definitely try this again...just another flavor...for those who like orange juice or a creamcicle you'll love this flavor.

Setto's Rating
Orange

creatine usual put a strain on my stomach this didn't give me gas and I can see my strength increased over the past 3 weeks

FightFan4Life83's Rating
Orange

I LOVE this product, it taste great right after a workout and you can feel it feed your muscles instantly. I feel really strong when I workout and have increased endurance as well. I definitely get more reps in and throw more weight up ever since I started taking cell tech. Recommend to anyone looking to make big gains fast.

slinkymang's Rating
Orange

This is one of my go to products to put on some muscle. This is also my favorite post workout product on the market today. The multi-stage carb blend which is about 38g of carbs per each serving helps to shuttle the creatine and nutrients into the muscles and quickly restore glycogen levels for the next workout. I have fast recover periods while taking this. The creatine which consists of 3.5g of creatine monohydrate and 1.5g of creatine HCL are important to most fitness enthusiasts. The BCAA blend which is a 2-1-1 ratio is proven to be the best ratio to help aid in muscle building and recovery of the muscle fibers. The flavor is great, I've had the fruit punch flavor and the orange, both are delicious. Total calories are about 150 per serving which is great when trying to put on some mass. I would recommend this to any fitness enthusiast, and all athletes post workout.