MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.8
7.9

Fitbrit42's Rating
Orange

I had tried the old cell tech but found it was hard to drink as it was very rough on the throat.....decided to try the new one and it's a lot easier to drink....only been taking a week and I can feel the difference in muscle fullness and strength ...

everson3's Rating

Taste was good, gained a belly after using for 2 weeks. Not very pleased with the results from this creative and would be much better if used only if you are not cutting!

Marvk's Rating

I switch btw this and dark matters every 3 months, so far awesome post-workout drink with awesome results ;-)

tkddroid's Rating
Blackberry

The GOOD, CellTech works great and is an awesome Creatine supplement with built in delivery system. Bonus, there are some BCAAs in it also! The BAD.... The taste is nasty and the smell even worse. I purchased the Grape and Blackberry, both have a bitter taste and a SKUNKY smell. Makes your breath smell the same, and stains your shaker bottle with the smell and is almost impossible to get rid of. Mix with orange juice or something sweet to fix the taste, but there is no fixing the smell.

LpArtiss's Rating

LpArtiss did not leave a written review for this product.

TheFrench95's Rating
Grape

Because the product is not very concentrated you have to take many scoops and because the scoops are so big you have to drink a ton of sugary drink and even more when you're in the loading phase of the product. Cell tech does not mix well to add to the fact! Lower belly fat will indefinitely be created with this creatine because of how much you have to drink! Do yourselves a favor get a more concentrated Mono H creatine or even better an HCL where the serving size is actually bearable.

wwbernardo's Rating
Grape

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

GRIMM1978's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

Bought this buy one get one at m and s. Love this creatine. Has higher calorie and carbs which is great to get your macros. Flavor is good. Grape is good. Tea is like instant tea. I liked them so much I ordered it again. Getting two blackberry. I use like 3 differant creatines at a time to change it up. I have gat monohydrate flavorless, no carb or calorie, and also wallyworlds cheap body fortress right now. This way I can meet my macros and change it up so I don't get sick of it. My go to right now because it's hard for me to eat higher carbs when I carb cycle because I eat no wheat.

georgefd's Rating
Orange

georgefd did not leave a written review for this product.

IvanI85's Rating

Favorite creatine I've used. Most brands work but this doesn't give you a bloat or fill you up. I keep gains after using it as well. Easy to take compared to others.

bloodolo's Rating
Orange

One of the best POST-WOs ever tryed!! Taste absolutely amazing...(orange one) and really helps u to recover very fast with fast carbs and creatine!!! Can't stop taking it...really helpfull!! It also helps you to gain size if you put into morning as a meal.

antdiggs's Rating

antdiggs did not leave a written review for this product.

Mrun67's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

Lemonade Ice Tea taste pretty good. Great results I jumped about 2 lbs during the load phase. In combination with other suppliments it has made a big difference. Only downside, if you dont drink it all and allow some to sit in your cup it has a odd smell.

Bierlyt's Rating
Grape

After taking 4 months off from lifting when I started back up I used this to get back in shape and it worked great! Defiantly helped me get back my lost muscle quickly.

jeremyacox's Rating

There seems to be a lot of misconception of what this product actually does. For a creatine product with some carbs and added BCAAs, this does what you SHOULD expect. I had some better recovery in between sets and added energy due to the BCAAS and carbs. I already have been taking a creatine so no monster gains but in comparison so other creatine products, I enjoyed the taste and mix ability. This would be great when looking to gain some weight and need an all in one recovery supplement minus the protein. I have heard a lot about this product and it did not disappoint, very pleased and I will fully enjoy the tub that I have.

jongrisafi's Rating
Blackberry

Been taking this brand creatine for awhile now.. no problems other than the horrible taste of fruit punch & blackberry flavors, & how within the first week off of this creatine, ALL of your gains are gone. Amazing gains though from taking this creatine, if you're looking for that kickass beach body, this product is for you!!

srw11974's Rating
Grape

srw11974 did not leave a written review for this product.

shaunaksingh3's Rating

I have bought celltech.... does celltech can be taken as preworkout or as postworkout.. What should be better the option?

metalzy's Rating
Grape

I got to know this product after I worked out in a gym. I may start to gain muscle after weeks, but not quite sure anything related to this. I normally run 40 minutes (7km - 9km) started around 8pm-8:30pm, and do couple sets, 12-15 reps, for muscle. Drink 1 scoop after running and 1 after muscle workout. What happened is I pee a lot, especially I always have to get up and pee during my sleep, that is kind of annoying, anyone has the same problem?

tkmarco10's Rating
Grape

An amazing product after a hard workout. I really like the grape flavor! The only con is that you need like 500 ml to dissolve...