MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.7
Grape

terrance27's Rating
Orange

It was not like other Creatine products whereas I could feel myself getting stronger alot faster.

Jkizzy44's Rating

This is the best post workout on the market. Increased size strength and endurance! It tastes great and dissolves completely. This is a must buy for anyone trying to put on some size and increase strength!

bigbeno's Rating
Blackberry

great taste, easy and nice texture after blending. immediate results, this is the product that gives you that extra 1 rep. already increased my strength and muscle thickness. personally prefer blackberry flavor over fruit punch

souperstardc's Rating

Took this product a few yrs back and believe it or not I DID make some gains. Def VERY sugary and I DEF don't use the recommended dosage. I used the recommended dosage few times and for some reason my face broke out and was blotchy with redness, Discontinued use, contacted MuscleTech, A rep from MT called me and gave them my review and in the trash it went. Waste of my money.

MissDunn's Rating

It's hard to come by reviews for such products for women so thought I would share my experience. I lift 5-6 times a week and although my body responds well I never saw real gains, so after much research I brought Cell-Tech. This stuff is amazing, for the first time in my life my arms and shoulders actually showed muscle. I gained strength and my pump was visible. I LOVE this stuff and have just ordered my second tub. This time I am trying orange. The grape tasted good but took a minute for me to get used to the strong flavor. I highly recommend Cell-Tech for women that find it hard to build lean muscle mass.

saeed69's Rating
Grape

saeed69 did not leave a written review for this product.

jakes56's Rating

Ive had this in 2010 and the flavor of fruit punch was horrible. I ordered this two days ago and the flavor has definitely been improved. Now it really tastes like fruit punch which really gives me something to look forward when I mix it. I know that the water/creatine weight can occasionally cause bloating but that is if you follow the directions. I just drink one serving an hour and a half before I workout and I don't use this for looks or building only for strength which provides crazy power for benching or 80psi for cable crunches.

Bobali's Rating

Excellent in building muscles, fruit punch good flavor. But using CELL-TECH give you a big-belly.

Malekos8's Rating

Malekos8 did not leave a written review for this product.

kevinsdhaliwal's Rating

kevinsdhaliwal did not leave a written review for this product.

aekest's Rating

The product delivers what it says on the label! No Hype! Throughout using the product I added on 8lbs, my muscles felt full, and the product spoke for itself after as little as a week! I used the "For Best Results" guideline to Load and then maintain, and I made incredible gains in size, and strength. The results were so noticeable by those around me that people who were training in the gym were walking up to me and asking me for supplement and nutrition advice, which was a great confidence boost! I would highly recommend this product as it had delivered what it promised, and I will definitely order it again!

lowroller21212's Rating
Orange

This is a better and less sweet flavor than the original CT altho I havent tried that new one yet in (fruit punch). To me it's about 60% less sweet than og CT. Provides you that carbohydrate and creatine blend and a couple other extras, the former which sits on your stomach if used with a pre, gives you a semi full feeling. Orange tastes like laffy taffy I really like it no bitterness and balanced. I recommend a funnel -which you can get here if using a water bottle, or using a shaker bottle instead although it will still have numerous clumps forming at the base.

jamesyip90's Rating

jamesyip90 did not leave a written review for this product.

ygrec's Rating

I just wanna amplify the professionalism and the correct, fair treatment the customers from Bodybuilding team! Great work. Thank you very much. A satisfied INTERNATIOANAL customer.

pdriscoll1025's Rating

Just had a sample of blackberry Tasted like a popsicle! So good! Was happy about after taste as well which is rare

lmmathis1's Rating
Blackberry

I sampled Celltech Blackberry and it was delicious!!! I could drink it after every workout! Great flavor!

vbernota's Rating

I received a sample of blackberry at a booth and I really liked the flavor. Its better than most post workout flavors ive had

pankajlal90's Rating

I received a sample from Muscletech. I had the blackberry and it tasted really good! Ive never even had a blackberry flavored anything before so this was a great new taste

perrybro's Rating
Blackberry

great source of creatine. id suggest getting the lemonade iced tea flavor than the blackberry flavor

fourfourteen's Rating

Pretty good source of creatine. Some unnecessary additives, but overall gets the job done and will definitely build you up. Fruit punch flavor literally tastes like fruit punch juice.