MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Orange
7.9
Blackberry

danielpayam's Rating

This product taste super sweet, and not so pleasant ... but it works like Magic. This is the only creatine that you will see immediate results within the first week. I don't like putting sugar in my body ... but I dont mind 2 scoops right after my workout. I believe this can be the best post workout supplement.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Massive gains on the third day !! I can assure that this product works like magic however I didn't go through the loading phase only 2 scoops per day post workout , More strength to allow me to go for the extra mile , However the taste is not good at all ,, Very chemical , Tons of sugar per dose that will make you feel dizzy and ruin your mood

HardstyleFit's Rating
Grape

I used to buy this year's ago at Costco when it was half the price and had different packaging. Obviously demand has brought the price up. It's okay though, I like this quality product. It's basically fruit punch powder. Its Very refreshing after a good 1-1/2 hr gym session. I recommended this to men and women looking for a high quality intermediate level creatine. I use this in a 20/80 pre-workout protein and post-workout creatine plan. Works great for me. Obviously I increase my chicken protein intake to balance it out. I bought three. Stack up!! 8.5 out of 10 for price 9.5 out of 10 for taste 9 out of 10 for noticeable results 10 out of 10 for quality

THEJOEL13's Rating

Muscle tech always delivers and that's why the are my top brand pick period. I've noticed strength gains and shorten recovery time. Cell tech will always be my go to post workout supplement. Fruit punch is good but there is a slight chemical aftertaste but it's worth it for the results.

telford786's Rating
Grape

i really like this product, it gave my muscles a very full look and i was able to train hard without the typical soreness you can get after a hard workout, i will be using this product again for sure.

pstoffer25's Rating

I'€™ve always been a fan of Cell-Tech, gains wise, but this new improved blend is even better. I never really liked the taste or consistency of Cell-Tech, but the taste is much improved. The thing I really like is the low amount of sugar in the mix. While taking CellTech I have notice gains in hardness and mass, just make sure you keep your water levels high.

gfella's Rating

Excellent product. I like this.

LeviKosters's Rating
Grape

Awesome product, you can really tell Cell Tech puts effort and science into their products. Compared to the other Creatine products I used the results I got from this was almost steroid like. After one week you'll see it already, and me being very picky I was very surprised when I could finish two scoops without having to shrug it off. It blends very well, even in a normal bottle, just be sure to leave some air so it can blend properly and you can add extra water after. There's only one back draw to the product and that is the smell. When you use this, do not leave it in temperatures above 18 degrees and wash your bottle or cup immediately after. Otherwise there will be an incredibly nasty smell that's hard to get out.

DKnight36's Rating

Excellent creatine supplement. Cell Tech does not cause me stomach discomfort which tells me it is high quality. It mixes easily and the flavor is excellent. Creatine helps me to lift longer without becoming fatigued as well as maintaining my strength through my workouts. Definitely a good supplement when i am lifting heavy and high volume!

rolo1971's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

I’ve sampled many creatine supplements since I started lifting. I purchased Cell-Tech because of the Muscletech brand name. Muscletech did not disappoint. I enjoyed the taste and it mixed well with no clumping. Cell-Tech is used to build size and strength. I have been very pleased adding Cell-Tech to my stack when I want to add size to my frame. I do recommend allowing yourself a few weeks off after using for a few weeks. It’s also extremely important to drink plenty of water while using any supplement containing creatine. I’d like to point out be mindful of the caloric intake of Cell-Tech. One serving contains 38 grams of carbohydrates. If you track your macros you may want to adjust your carbohydrate intake accordingly. Cell-Tech is a must for anyone seeking results to their fitness goals. I recommend Muscletech Cell-Tech to anyone beginning their fitness journey and or any well-seasoned gym goer.

Steveburns555's Rating

This is one of the best creatine products I have ever taken! Great taste goes down easy with no bloat or discomfort I get from other creatines. My size and strength have gone up noticably and I would advise it to any hard gainer who is stuck at a week point. Changed my body for the better in strength and size!

jsnyder23's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

One of my favorite products to use while trying to gain strength or size. I like that it has creatine monohydrate and hcl. I never feel bloated the way some other creatines have made me feel in the past. The lemonad iced tea version is my favorite tasting Cell-Tech out of the many flavors I have tried over the years.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating

The fruit Punch tasted great and was something to look forward to after a long hard workout. Mix great in shaker bottle and no stuff left at all on bottom of shaker. The carbs, creatine, amino helped greatly with recovery. You are definitely less sore after a workout and am able to hit harder each and every day. In the mirror at the gym I appeared fuller and loved my freaky look. Cell-Tech was always a great Muscletech supp…great job!!

tleonard1986's Rating
Grape

I really enjoyed drinking it while I was at the gym. It has enough carbs to keep me pumped at the gym and interested in what I was doing. I think this is one of MuscleTech's best products for people who are seriously looking to keep building. The taste was excellent. I bought this on my own this time around and I think its great. Don't take this if you're a bit on the heavy side though, you will feel bloated. Take this if you're a serious athlete and need it. That is why it says "HArdGainer!" ENJOY!

nluce311's Rating

The fruit punch taste great and the recovery from this product is great. Normally after I workout legs I cant walk for three days. This product allowed me to heal faster and able to function properly the next day. With close to 30gs of carbs, Creatine phosphate and Creatine monohydrate your bound to put on some lean muscle. I signed up with muscle tech to try there samples for free and i'm getting great results ever since. Great product.

hyena0724's Rating

I've been using Cell-Tech on and off ever since starting to lift back in 1999/2000. This newer formula is on point. I use this during a building phase since the carbohydrates are relatively high. The flavor is on point and it mixes well. Since using this supplement, I've noticed better recovery day to day. I'd say if you aren't going to get in a meal/snack post workout, this can help with starting the process for recovery.

AstoreVajola's Rating

The amount of carbohydrate in one serving is crazy, it is basiclly like you are eating one whole meal, I cant use it often because I feel hungry after the gym and if you only have scoop of cell-tech you are putting 38 grams of carbs and all water,it goes throgh like it is nothing.Anyway stick to normal creatine. Taste is good tho,but I dont care how it tastes.

desaleg011's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

This product works amazing I gained and kept it for longer. The only bad side to it is that it tastes terrible !!! I also had to bad side effects.

Fitbrit42's Rating
Orange

I had tried the old cell tech but found it was hard to drink as it was very rough on the throat.....decided to try the new one and it's a lot easier to drink....only been taking a week and I can feel the difference in muscle fullness and strength ...

everson3's Rating

Taste was good, gained a belly after using for 2 weeks. Not very pleased with the results from this creative and would be much better if used only if you are not cutting!