MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

7.9
Orange

MPLJR1222's Rating

Very solid creatine product, especially for those who have a hard time with gaining muscle mass. I got a chance to try out the newest version of Muscletech, and it didn't disappoint. The ingredient list is very good, with two different kinds of high quality creatine, along with BCAA's and taurine and alanine. The taste is very good, i enjoyed the fruit punch flavor. Mixability was very good as well. Overall a very solid product!

anna81's Rating
Grape

I don't enjoy taking multiple supplements through out the day so having my bcaa, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine and creatine all in one.....bonus!! Amazing for post workout, blends great, tastes better!

MFWhitmore's Rating

I received this as a free sample and this isn't the first time I've used Cell Tech. I like mixing it with my protein and it seems to mix together pretty well without being clumpy. I like that this one has less sugar and more BCAAs than others I've taken.

ironmaster9's Rating

Great product. I noticed some pretty good gains while using this.

williebyrnes's Rating
Grape

Being a hardgainer myself I was drawn first by the label. After researching Cell-Tech and reading some reviews I decided to buy a bottle. Since using it my strength as been continually going up each week. I'm lifting more now than I ever did! Great value for the money.

Oakvillestokes9's Rating
Orange

Tastes and great and good to use before and after workout especially on heavier ones! Great value for the price you pay as well with all the servings.

judochris75's Rating

this is a great Creatine based product, works great, mixes great, tastes awesome, and my body responded awesome to it love it!

liamhope's Rating
Grape

it's good man.. not gonna lie

npk2015's Rating

After trying my friends I decided to purchase some. This is a great product with noticeable gains. It mixes great and the flavor is just like a grape Popsicle. I will stick with muscle tech from now on

00ChesterWM's Rating
Grape

00ChesterWM did not leave a written review for this product.

Darkman006's Rating
Grape

This is my favorite creatine ever! I do use this after my workouts but not directly, I usually just wait until I get home to drink this. Grape tastes awesome, fruit punch isn't that bad either. I just use one scoop and that's enough because I also take Nitro Tech after which adds another 3g of creatine.

jonnyfootball15's Rating

I loved Cell Tech! By far the best creatine I have ever taken. I took two 6lb containers worth, two scoops four times a week and my bench press went up 40lbs. It was 14 weeks worth so just over three months. I've been lifting for over 5 years non-stop so 40lbs on bench press in 14 weeks is very impressive. My arms grew about an inch in circumference. I would recommend for anyone trying to get stronger and bigger!

Veralinan's Rating
Grape

The flavor taste amazing and I'm not a grape fan but Ohh boy this has to be the best tasting grape I have ever had, but on top of that I notice when I don't take it placebo or not it's work for me great my muscle feel more full after workouts and my strength gains have been improving even though I'm in a calorie deficient, hands down my favorite Muscletech product by far

tyranvz's Rating
Grape

I've been using this product for nearly 6 months now, I must say I haven't seen ha;f the results that I did from the unflavored cellucor creatine I was using in the past. Due to it only having 3.5g of creatine and quite a bit of sugar. I'm a big supporter or MuscleTech, but I feel this product is a little lacking

• CGAV8R
CGAV8R's Rating

First off, let me address the serving size. I read an amazon review where a guy actually measured the 49g serving size and it was only half of the scooper -- making an entire scoop-full two servings. There is a line about halfway up the scooper; that is your serving mark. I'm not sure why MuscleTech did this -- I'm assuming to drive up consumption, who knows. Anyway, on to the product itself. After a week and a half I have noticeable gains in my legs. I'm hoping the smaller muscle groups will follow suit. I definitely feel the strength increase in every workout. It's very sugary (which makes it taste good), but that's the dextrose so I don't mind. Overall I would recommend this product.

StevieG23's Rating

I haven't seen any substantial gains with this product. I've stayed strict to the loading phase the 1st 7 days as directed and only increased 1 pound. I have noticed that recovery times are a little bit shorter. Finishing up the first tub now and will try one more before I call it quits with this Creatine.

raymond.newstrom's Rating

I have used Cell-Tech on and off for the past few years. I think it works well, my lift weights get heavier and definitely get weaker when I go off of it. I am going to use it hard and heavy this year to see how far I can take things. It does take a bit of stirring to get the 2 scoops blended in cold water but worth the small effort. No where near as bad as other products I have tried. The flavor is a little on the sweet side at the 2 scoop level but not a deal breaker. Overall I recommend this product for strength and size building

Abdull101's Rating
Grape

Muscletech is one of my favorite company, I like its products but I use this product for a month and I didn't see any result

dhar77's Rating

I use this as my post work out. The carbs and sugars shuffle the creatine in my body making me feel good after a heavy workout. It tastes good. But kinda high in the carbs not good if trying to lose weight.

Mackanon's Rating

I've been using this product for quite some time now, at first I didn't see great results but I still saw enough to satisfy me. I gained 10 pounds in 2 months while taking 1 scoop in the morning and 2 scoops post workout along with a balanced diet. The product goes by fast if taken like I did, but that was the only way I saw results. Overall great product, highly recommend.