MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

7.9
Orange

brtwil's Rating

It has always been my favorite post workout product. You can't beat the results and great for recovery. It tastes great and couldn't ask for a better product!

vincebrandt's Rating

I really enjoy this creatine. It can be a little heavy, so I take it smaller quantities. But I love it.

clee9702's Rating
Grape

Got huge off this. So many gains. Recommend to anyone.

jManns's Rating

Ultimate post-workout drink! Carbs, BCAAs, and creatine help you recover faster and hit the gym hard the next day. Although it is a post-workout supplement I sometimes take it before doing cardio in the mornings since I do not take a strictly BCAA supplement.

Adaman66's Rating

MuscleTech made a great Creatine product in CellTech. The Fruit Punch flavor tastes is good, it mixes well, but the results are what really count. I have seen better recovery and subsequently better workouts, strength gains and increase in muscle size. I would recommend to anyone to try it out and see for yourself.

lwpryor's Rating

Got this from my gym. Can't wait to try it out. Flavor is good

jaynacasstro's Rating
Grape

I tried this at a demo and I'm excited to started using it during my work outs. Instead of having to mix my creatine and BCAAs it has it all in one! It also has electrolytes in it as well which I think will help on the days I sweat a lot.

tgallet0603's Rating

Grape gets two thumbs up! Contains both mono hydrate and hci . Just follow directions on bottle

Mandarivas's Rating

The grape flavor is so good !! It tastes like melted Popsicles:) excited to see how much muscle I can gain by drinking regularly.

jamiec02's Rating

Celltech is an awesome product. The perfect supplement to take immediately post workout. Creatine, amino acids, and carbs to flood your System with muscle building nutrients. Been using it for years. Always a staple in my muscle building supplementation.

IvanJCorbin's Rating

I have always been involved in fitness in my life wither it be for sports, combat training, or just to keep the weight off. However, while in school i work a lot on my studies in archaeology and after a day of field work i'm exhausted. After taking this i felt more willing to get a pump in after a long field day. I love the taste and i feel more alert/energetic after taking Cell-Tech. So i have to say this is really good stuff and i would recommend to anyone regardless of gym experience.

fapassman's Rating
Grape

I have tried many supplements through the years, but I have to say hands down the CellTech is the best I have used to date. I have been using it for the past 4 weeks and I have gained over 6 lbs. without a change in diet. Additionally, I have added 10lbs to my bench press, 20lbs to my dead lift and 20lbs to my squats since I started. I started with 2 scoops per day for the first 10 days, and since have cut it back to 1 scoop per day with additional 5 Grams of Creactor added and I take it immediately after working out. I was initially concerned about the amount of sugar per serving, but it is not a concern. My BMI has gone down in the 4 weeks per my scale. I feel like the sugar replenishes my glycogen stores faster and provides for a better workout the next day. I will follow up in 4 weeks with additional feedback. I give this product a 10/10 for effectiveness and taste

t1m0thyk68's Rating
Grape

Ok friends, I promised a follow-up review and here it is. Cell tech is definitely working for me. I have been using it for about a month and just bought more in grape flavor. I have been using it as suggested, after my workout and I have noticed a big difference. Increase in size and strength and much shorter recovery time which is important for guys in their 40's like me. The creatine and aminos aid in recovery which leads to stronger lifts. Mixes well, tastes great and has everything you need in one drink. I'm up almost 1/2 inch on my arms and about the same on chest. Definitely recommend.

easwarrior's Rating

It had been many years since I had taken Cell Tech before deciding upon giving it a go again. I am currently bulking and figured the extra calories that are in each serving of Cell Tech ( 160 per serving) versus what I was currently taking ( 5 calories per serving) would be and an added benefit. The product lists three ways of taking the product. They basically break down to good, better, and best. I decided to give the standard one serving (good) a try first and I am glad I did. The flavoring of the fruit punch is strong and very sweet. I like to compare it to the Kool Aid my mom use to make growing up. I had to cut it with more water then the 6 oz recommended to make it easier to digest, but the flavor was still there and good. The product mixes well initially but the longer it sits the more of it floats to the bottom and you have to remix it . I moved to taking two servings after working out (320 calories) and once again had to cut it with more than the recommended 12 oz to make it drinkable to me. I don't care for sweet or sugary drinks so this could be totally on me. I can say I didn't feel bloated at anytime during taking this product and that was with the increased water intake I was doing because of the double serving to make sure I was receiving the full benefit. As I don't have any complaint and I am getting what I was expecting from the product I am going to stay on it for at least a few more months and cycle through the flavors.

MisaelC's Rating
Orange

I first tried Cell tech in Orange and I really like the way it taste. To mix it like the package says will leave residue so I add extra water to fix that. I really think it works, and I gained 2 and 1/2 lbs in the time I was using it. I have since bought fruit punch and like thebwaybit taste. It is my goal to someday be on stage and I think this will help.

OriginalPlebe's Rating

Cell Tech is one of the best creatines in the market. Not only is the flavor amazing, the difference is noticed after a week of taking it. I was taking one serving everyday after my workout and after about a week, the weights started to seem lighter to me! Still yet to finish my product but hopefully I start noticing the differences in my muscle volume. Definitely recommend.

sway2327's Rating

Cell tech still is the king of creatine! take it just as directed and load your creatine. it makes a huge difference on those strength gains. the flavor on fruit punch was pretty good but the amount you need to take while loading, (two scoops twice a day) is a lot to have to take in. aside from that, this product is an A+!

• Tavani
Tavani's Rating

This is my go-to creatine! Tastes great and works. I gained about 5 pounds once I started it (probably water weight) but I do not feel bloated. Seems like it is just hydrating muscles, which allows me to work harder in the gym...and with less soreness the next day. Great product.

Mike4892's Rating

This is probably Muscletech's best product! Contains BCAA Matrix, Amino Acid Matrix, and Creatine. A must if you are looking to add muscle. Cell Tech mixes great in a shaker cup and taste is amazing! If I had to recommend one product to someone this would be it! Take it, hit the weights, and you will see results!

RWH142's Rating

I am a very health conscious person. I do not like to wast money on supplements that do not work. I have used Cell Tech for approximately 9 years. I have taken it in spurts, giving my body a break from the creatine. I would always take it after my workout due to being loaded with creatine, branch chain amino acids, and multiple other vitamins and minerals. I am currently taking it for a little over a month, and have already put on a few pounds of muscle. I really love this product due to being a "hard gainer" and it works great. The orange taste is awesome also. For anyone looking for a product with the right amount of creatine and amino acids, to help your muscles develop and gain some size, this is it!.