MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

7.7

TheFrench95's Rating
Grape

Because the product is not very concentrated you have to take many scoops and because the scoops are so big you have to drink a ton of sugary drink and even more when you're in the loading phase of the product. Cell tech does not mix well to add to the fact! Lower belly fat will indefinitely be created with this creatine because of how much you have to drink! Do yourselves a favor get a more concentrated Mono H creatine or even better an HCL where the serving size is actually bearable.

wwbernardo's Rating
Grape

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

GRIMM1978's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

Bought this buy one get one at m and s. Love this creatine. Has higher calorie and carbs which is great to get your macros. Flavor is good. Grape is good. Tea is like instant tea. I liked them so much I ordered it again. Getting two blackberry. I use like 3 differant creatines at a time to change it up. I have gat monohydrate flavorless, no carb or calorie, and also wallyworlds cheap body fortress right now. This way I can meet my macros and change it up so I don't get sick of it. My go to right now because it's hard for me to eat higher carbs when I carb cycle because I eat no wheat.

georgefd's Rating
Orange

georgefd did not leave a written review for this product.

IvanI85's Rating

Favorite creatine I've used. Most brands work but this doesn't give you a bloat or fill you up. I keep gains after using it as well. Easy to take compared to others.

bloodolo's Rating
Orange

One of the best POST-WOs ever tryed!! Taste absolutely amazing...(orange one) and really helps u to recover very fast with fast carbs and creatine!!! Can't stop taking it...really helpfull!! It also helps you to gain size if you put into morning as a meal.

antdiggs's Rating

antdiggs did not leave a written review for this product.

Mrun67's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

Lemonade Ice Tea taste pretty good. Great results I jumped about 2 lbs during the load phase. In combination with other suppliments it has made a big difference. Only downside, if you dont drink it all and allow some to sit in your cup it has a odd smell.

Bierlyt's Rating
Grape

After taking 4 months off from lifting when I started back up I used this to get back in shape and it worked great! Defiantly helped me get back my lost muscle quickly.

jeremyacox's Rating

There seems to be a lot of misconception of what this product actually does. For a creatine product with some carbs and added BCAAs, this does what you SHOULD expect. I had some better recovery in between sets and added energy due to the BCAAS and carbs. I already have been taking a creatine so no monster gains but in comparison so other creatine products, I enjoyed the taste and mix ability. This would be great when looking to gain some weight and need an all in one recovery supplement minus the protein. I have heard a lot about this product and it did not disappoint, very pleased and I will fully enjoy the tub that I have.

jongrisafi's Rating
Blackberry

Been taking this brand creatine for awhile now.. no problems other than the horrible taste of fruit punch & blackberry flavors, & how within the first week off of this creatine, ALL of your gains are gone. Amazing gains though from taking this creatine, if you're looking for that kickass beach body, this product is for you!!

srw11974's Rating
Grape

srw11974 did not leave a written review for this product.

shaunaksingh3's Rating

I have bought celltech.... does celltech can be taken as preworkout or as postworkout.. What should be better the option?

metalzy's Rating
Grape

I got to know this product after I worked out in a gym. I may start to gain muscle after weeks, but not quite sure anything related to this. I normally run 40 minutes (7km - 9km) started around 8pm-8:30pm, and do couple sets, 12-15 reps, for muscle. Drink 1 scoop after running and 1 after muscle workout. What happened is I pee a lot, especially I always have to get up and pee during my sleep, that is kind of annoying, anyone has the same problem?

tkmarco10's Rating
Grape

An amazing product after a hard workout. I really like the grape flavor! The only con is that you need like 500 ml to dissolve...

pannaheaven's Rating

I used this on day I dont Train in the morning.

adamuri's Rating

adamuri did not leave a written review for this product.

• stecza
stecza's Rating
Grape

I'm 58 years old, I work as a truck mechanic. I down a scoop of celltech at lunchtime with my meal. Seems to get me thru that midday slump. No side effects, no crash, (unlike C4 ) doing better at the gym. I like this stuff, I avoided trying it due to some negative reviews, but I figured it's been on the market a long time, someone's keeps buying it, so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did.!!

breezyo's Rating

This magnificent supplement gave me sickening gains. I gained 10 pounds of rock hard, solid, striated MUSCLE MASS in just a month! The grape flavour was excellent and reminded my of my bodybuilding hero Kai Greene for some reason. I can't recommend this enough, you MUST try it!

omar20111's Rating

This thing was amazing i bought the small tube and i was taking just 1 serving per day i found my self after 28 days increase 10 kg! with no noticeable fat added my lifting weight increase in all movements and i don't feel exhausted in training and after i did stop taking it i lost 1 kg no loss of muscle or weight lifting this thing was amazing i wasn't even eat well i 'll try this thing again when i have money and it mix easy and doesn't test bad