MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Lita1982's Rating

Love this 2 thumbs up!!

RoryWohllebe's Rating
Orange

Loves the taste!! I always pick orange when it's a choice and this one didn't disappoint, gave me a great pump, will definately be using this again.

Kingdaddy19's Rating

I find this product very easy to use. If you use a blender like I did it mixes well. Not yet positive of the best way for this 67 year old to use it but I am learning.

luiscastillo13's Rating
Orange

Even though I'm not an orange fan when it comes to flavor, hands down this creatine got the job done! I tend to use creatine during my cut just to stay fuller and of course more roundness in my body while shedding fat. I tend to use this on my training days, which I take two scoops after my workout which is ideal since you have that pump going. I've seen such a great difference when taking this creatine such as size, strength, and fullness. What's nice about it is that it comes with monohydrate and HCL which is ideal! I do not get cramps, or stomach issues. nothing like that but great results!

Luis82289's Rating
Orange

This is the first time I've had creative and I have to say I will continue! Since in cell tech I've noticed an extra boost on my pumps and also gaining some extra definition on my chest and shoulders ( which shoulder have always been hard for me)! Definitely going to keep taking to see how much more improvements I can make! Flavor wise if you've ever had tang and liked it.... then you should be fine!

Gibbsd1987's Rating
Grape

So i actually used celltech DURING my workouts, it actually worked very well for an intra workout supplement, i got the grape. So id kill it and drink that in place of water, just tasted like grape coolaid. I felt like i had a bit more endurance and i felt fuller and stronger. Definitely getting more.

RLHoward's Rating
Grape

THIS. IS. GREAT. Usually creatine powder has a chalky taste and leaves your water or juice or whatever all chalky, but not this one! Cell-Tech tastes great, and mixes well. I don't have to worry about chugging it all down because the powder doesn't settle and make the cup all gross. This is by far my favorite creatine powder. I will definitely be using it again- I think I'll try the fruit punch next time!

KellyMelly40's Rating
Grape

Best creatine I've ever had! I've only had creatine several different times but by far I've enjoyed this one the best. Without a doubt the taste is the best part. I had the grape flavor and literally tasted like grape cool-aid to me, as funny as that sounds. I look forward to drinking it where as some other creatines have too much of a chalky taste. For effectiveness, I could notice after not too long the difference it was making in my weight training. If you are looking for a creatine, here it is!

crooklyn17's Rating
Grape

First, I would like to say that I've always taken Creatine in a pill form, never in powder form. I decided to try out the Cell-Tech creatine Grape flavor because I love anything Grape flavor from juice to candy. Since I already had creatine in my body from taking it b4 trying Cell-Tech, I decided to use it more as an energy drink, adding 1 scoop of Cell-Tech and 2 scoops of some BCAAs I had on hand for pre and during my workouts, into a half of gallon in water, sipping on it during my training. The flavor is great and was able to finish my workouts without feeling drained. Personally, I believe it had me lift heavier, in a short period of time (3 weeks). The only negative to this product is that its 150 calories per scoop but it pretty much will burn off while at rest. Overall, great product, especially if you are just starting to train. It will get you to your goal faster than just plain, cheap creatine. Take b4 and after workout to get full benefits.

Jferguson8385's Rating

Absolutely amazing product. Muscletech has beat the competition with this one. Amazing flavor and mixes with ease. Ive been using ut for a few weaks and the gains are amazing. Absolutely a winner.

HECKSTER71's Rating

I will continue to take this product as my main source of creatine. Diffenitly deal much stronger since I've been taking this. I've gained about 7 lbs. in 3 weeks and my strength amhas far exceeded my expectations so far. I recommend this product to anyone looking to add size

nickjameshaddad's Rating
Orange

I really like this post workout recovery product. Great taste, mixes well and helps with recovery. Definitely great for off days too, absolutely could notice a difference with my recovery times. My one gripe, the orange flavor did give me orange lips/tongue but thats just a minor inconvenience.

hendrix72's Rating
Grape

I have been using Muscle Tech's Cell Tech now for 30 days and have been extremely pleased so far. Initially I was skeptical using the grape flavor as I did not care for the grape in the past and always went with fruit punch, but was extremely pleased with the taste. The powder breaks down smoothly in water without a tumbler being needed, and does not leave leftover powder in the bottom of the bottle. Since taking Muscle Tech's Cell Tech I have breaking through my plateau of 315 on the bench press where I was stuck for over two months to benching 335 twice. I am sold on this product and will definitely continue to use. If I had to find a negative the only thing I could think of is the size of the scooper is quite large, but can easily be countered with using a large nalgene bottle.

MicahLee244's Rating
Grape

Grape flavor is off the charts. Quick noticeable strength results. Amazing product!

teddydagod's Rating
Orange

Surprisingly this taste amazing... I notice a gain with my mass and also with my recovery

BBT9's Rating
Grape

Mixed very well and felt a lot less soreness afterwards. Definitely help add that mass and better tone. Was a great grape flavor with no medicine or chalky taste or flavor. All in all great product and will keep in my stock.

operationginger's Rating

Excellent muscle growth, better taste than most.

claygardner1's Rating

Great pump and strength gains!

Itzme3381's Rating

In the month and a half I've been using this product I've gained like 5 pounds in muscle and the grape flavor is good I recommend this product

BigNattyThad's Rating
Grape

Not a fan of this particular flavor; it is pretty different from your typical artificial grape, just wasn't my thing. Will try the orange or icy rocket freeze next. As for the product itself, I noticed results and fast. I haven't used a creatine product for about 3 months now and when I introduced Celltech into my routine, it reflected in my workout. My weight and strength went up with the help of the creatine monohydrate and citrate, and I noticed benefits in my recovery as well. I used this as an intra-workout drink and the BCAA matrix proved helpful in between sets. Just find a flavor you like and add this product into your routine!