MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.9
Orange

fapassman's Rating
Grape

I have tried many supplements through the years, but I have to say hands down the CellTech is the best I have used to date. I have been using it for the past 4 weeks and I have gained over 6 lbs. without a change in diet. Additionally, I have added 10lbs to my bench press, 20lbs to my dead lift and 20lbs to my squats since I started. I started with 2 scoops per day for the first 10 days, and since have cut it back to 1 scoop per day with additional 5 Grams of Creactor added and I take it immediately after working out. I was initially concerned about the amount of sugar per serving, but it is not a concern. My BMI has gone down in the 4 weeks per my scale. I feel like the sugar replenishes my glycogen stores faster and provides for a better workout the next day. I will follow up in 4 weeks with additional feedback. I give this product a 10/10 for effectiveness and taste

t1m0thyk68's Rating
Grape

Ok friends, I promised a follow-up review and here it is. Cell tech is definitely working for me. I have been using it for about a month and just bought more in grape flavor. I have been using it as suggested, after my workout and I have noticed a big difference. Increase in size and strength and much shorter recovery time which is important for guys in their 40's like me. The creatine and aminos aid in recovery which leads to stronger lifts. Mixes well, tastes great and has everything you need in one drink. I'm up almost 1/2 inch on my arms and about the same on chest. Definitely recommend.

easwarrior's Rating

It had been many years since I had taken Cell Tech before deciding upon giving it a go again. I am currently bulking and figured the extra calories that are in each serving of Cell Tech ( 160 per serving) versus what I was currently taking ( 5 calories per serving) would be and an added benefit. The product lists three ways of taking the product. They basically break down to good, better, and best. I decided to give the standard one serving (good) a try first and I am glad I did. The flavoring of the fruit punch is strong and very sweet. I like to compare it to the Kool Aid my mom use to make growing up. I had to cut it with more water then the 6 oz recommended to make it easier to digest, but the flavor was still there and good. The product mixes well initially but the longer it sits the more of it floats to the bottom and you have to remix it . I moved to taking two servings after working out (320 calories) and once again had to cut it with more than the recommended 12 oz to make it drinkable to me. I don't care for sweet or sugary drinks so this could be totally on me. I can say I didn't feel bloated at anytime during taking this product and that was with the increased water intake I was doing because of the double serving to make sure I was receiving the full benefit. As I don't have any complaint and I am getting what I was expecting from the product I am going to stay on it for at least a few more months and cycle through the flavors.

MisaelC's Rating
Orange

I first tried Cell tech in Orange and I really like the way it taste. To mix it like the package says will leave residue so I add extra water to fix that. I really think it works, and I gained 2 and 1/2 lbs in the time I was using it. I have since bought fruit punch and like thebwaybit taste. It is my goal to someday be on stage and I think this will help.

OriginalPlebe's Rating

Cell Tech is one of the best creatines in the market. Not only is the flavor amazing, the difference is noticed after a week of taking it. I was taking one serving everyday after my workout and after about a week, the weights started to seem lighter to me! Still yet to finish my product but hopefully I start noticing the differences in my muscle volume. Definitely recommend.

sway2327's Rating

Cell tech still is the king of creatine! take it just as directed and load your creatine. it makes a huge difference on those strength gains. the flavor on fruit punch was pretty good but the amount you need to take while loading, (two scoops twice a day) is a lot to have to take in. aside from that, this product is an A+!

• Tavani
Tavani's Rating

This is my go-to creatine! Tastes great and works. I gained about 5 pounds once I started it (probably water weight) but I do not feel bloated. Seems like it is just hydrating muscles, which allows me to work harder in the gym...and with less soreness the next day. Great product.

Mike4892's Rating

This is probably Muscletech's best product! Contains BCAA Matrix, Amino Acid Matrix, and Creatine. A must if you are looking to add muscle. Cell Tech mixes great in a shaker cup and taste is amazing! If I had to recommend one product to someone this would be it! Take it, hit the weights, and you will see results!

RWH142's Rating

I am a very health conscious person. I do not like to wast money on supplements that do not work. I have used Cell Tech for approximately 9 years. I have taken it in spurts, giving my body a break from the creatine. I would always take it after my workout due to being loaded with creatine, branch chain amino acids, and multiple other vitamins and minerals. I am currently taking it for a little over a month, and have already put on a few pounds of muscle. I really love this product due to being a "hard gainer" and it works great. The orange taste is awesome also. For anyone looking for a product with the right amount of creatine and amino acids, to help your muscles develop and gain some size, this is it!.

tburus's Rating

For years I avoided using Creatine because, as a wrestler and boxer, the prospect of retaining water was the antithesis of what I wanted to do. However, I have recently been working to put on muscle mass and decided to give Creatine a go in the form of MT Cell Tech. So far I have been very impressed. MT has three dosing options. I chose the "best" option, which is a heavy serving with a loading period of a week. Immediately upon starting the supplement I noticed the expected 3-4 lb weight gain due to water retention. I also noticed added energy and stamina during workouts. Taking the Cell Tech seems to have lowered my recovery time/soreness between workouts as well. I didn't think to take measurements, but my shoulders and chest appear to be showing additional size since I started taking Cell Tech. As for the actual consumption, I have to say, Cell Tech fruit punch tastes just like Kool-Aid. Dissolves well and could not be easier to drink. But be careful, the scoop is not the recommended serving size. There is a line in the cup that indicates the desired size; filling to level is closer to two servings. This seems like an odd flaw, but once you realize it, it's not hard to compensate for. Overall, I am happy with Cell Tech and believe it has led to mass gains in the short (3 week) time I have been taking it.

DanielO8's Rating

For those of you looking to add some muscle as well as gain some strength this product does just that. I have noticed a difference since I have started using it. The flavor is one point however if you are not keen to a sweet taste orange is probably not for you. I have since an increase in size and strength since I've started using this product as well. I would suggest getting something bigger than the 3lb tub since the loading phase is 4 scoops a day for 7 days and the scoop is quite big. However this product delivers and I've had good results while using it.

justinj91's Rating

So, I'll start off by saying I was given this product to test in hopes that I write a review on it. That being said, let's get into it. I received the 3 lbs tub of fruit punch (great flavor). For the full dose, you are supposed to mix 2 scoops per 10-12 ounces. That being said, I was ready to have to choke this down and get through all of the clumps I was about to endure. To my surprise, cell-tech mixes very well. For 2 scoops of this stuff, there wasn't one clump or grittiness. As for the taste, fruit punch was spot on. It had a little bit of a chalky taste mixed in, but I expected that with how much of the product I was consuming at one time. The profile is world class: carbs, bcaas, creatine, glutamine; this is definitely one of the best post workout products you can get. It's so crucial to get that insulin spiked and glucose to your muscles and this definitely delivers. Very good product to keep in your bodybuilding regiment!

louie0939's Rating

i hadnt used CellTech for a couple years and was pleased to see that the quality and effectiveness has remained at the high levels i remember. i love the way that CellTech is designed to build both size and strength AND encourage faster recovery by creating an environment thats anabolically optimal. the Fruit Punch flavor is the best ive had and is simply a pleasure to drink. CellTech continues to be one of the best Creatine products on the market...bar none.

kiahaynie's Rating

I used cell tech and noticed increases in strength and size RIGHT AWAY! Not only did it taste great it also mixed very well and no need for cycling because it doesn't cause bloating! I would highly recommend!

nobleblade's Rating

Muscletech for the win! I have been loving cell tech since I first tried it a month ago. The taste is great, it mixes incredibly well and has a lot of great ingredients inside of it. I take a couple scoops post workout, though I may start splitting a scoop pre and a scoop post, either way it's an amazing product that I would recommend to anyone. Best creatine I've tasted in a long time and no need to cycle! Try it!

• gailh
gailh's Rating

ive used CellTech many times in the past and it never fails to deliver on its claims. this was my first time with the Fruit Punch tho and it was very good....typical MT quality. ive always been a fan of the additional carbs found in CellTech and feel like they really add to the positive effects. ive tried many, many different creatine products buy always seem to find my way back to CellTech

xomgitssammi's Rating
Grape

This product is nothing short of amazing. It does exactly what it says it does. The formula is unlike any other creatine product I have used in the past, it's way superior. I typically like grape flavored products so the grape flavor of the cell-tech was very tasty to me. It was really easy to get down and it sat well in my stomach. Using it with a consistent and intense workout routine will really help you break any barriers you may have been facing in your training. For the longest time I was plateauing in a majority of my workouts and no matter what I did I struggled to gain strength. Since taking this I have broken through those plateaus and I have been able to hit near PRs really taking my training to the next level. Extremely satisfied with this product. It does not disappoint!

ccmeche1335's Rating

MuscleTech knocked it out of the park with CELL-TECH. This is probably one of my favorite supplements to take because it combines creatine, BCAA's, and a good mixture of carbs coming from many different sources. I will actually take this about half way through my workout to keep me performing at my best even on the toughest of days! The fruit punch flavor of this is delicious and makes it even more worth it!

hhenne710's Rating

I had the opportunity to use this product and really enjoyed it. I was glad to see the ALA in celltech, as it helps with insulin sensitivity and nutrient shuttling. They recommend using two scoops post workout but I actually split that up into 1 pre and 1 post to set up a very anabolic environment pre and then help with recovery and growth post. Very solid product. Depending on diet, can be used to either gain mass on a mass building diet, or maintain what you have while cutting. My only issue was that I had some problems with mixability and clumping, but other than that, no complaints.

jburk33's Rating

I have been using this product for about two weeks, and it is excellent! I love the flavor! I'm stacking with 25 grams of protein and pre-workout, and having a great workout!