MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.7
Orange
Grape

coconutgirl14's Rating

I got this as a free sample from Muscle Tech, I am rating the Blackberry flavor. It tastes great and gives me an awesome pump before working out. I can't wait to see the results it gives me.

nkind's Rating

I received a generous sample of this product in Fruit Punch flavor via MuscleTech's Field Tester Program. Flavor was good. I tried this product for several days and was pleased with the results that followed. I was able to push out more reps than usual and increase my weight with ease compared to not taking this supplement. I recommend this product to anyone trying to gain size and strength rather quickly and clean.

Dennis1212's Rating

I received the new flavor of lemonade for a free sample from Muscletech, and I am very impressed with the product. I have been needing a good creatine, and this one is just perfect. The flavor is very unique and I have only been using this for a couple weeks and I have already hit new PRs and feel a lot stronger. It also mixes really well in water, and doesn't have a bad after taste.

Stephanie12345's Rating

I got the new lemonade flavor and it tastes just like lemonade, maybe a little thicker. To make it more lemonadey, I just added ice and more water to dilute it. So far this mass gainer has made me feel really good and strong, I take it after my heavy lifting sessions about 3-4 times a week. It is not chalky and it mixes very well with water. Overall love the product.

Lfisher91's Rating
Grape

I received this product as a free sample and I cannot explain how happy I am with the results I am already seeing. Cell tech is a mass gainer and I am a female who wants to remain toned and compact, however this has just added lean muscle mass to my small frame and I look great and feel significantly stronger when I am lifting. ****

AJYoung45's Rating

I received this product as a field test sample. I was given the new flavor "Ice Tea Lemonade" and it tastes just like Lipton iced tea or Brisk, if you have ever had those beverages. I personally love iced tea so this made creatine enjoyable. The only downside to having a flavored creatine is not having the option to mix it with my protein post-workout. Other than that, I loved the flavor and the way it worked. I've always been a fan of using creatine and felt like my muscles were much fuller while on this product. I can definitely say I would use it again.

zack36089's Rating

I received a free sample of cell-tech creatine blackberry flavor. It mixed well and tasted great. I would recommend this product to others and I would purchase this product in the future. I take this product after my workout after i have my protein shake. The sweet flavor tastes great after my protein shake.

nadimafarah1's Rating

I received this product as a free sample and i got to say that post workout, my muscles definitely felt restored. i was a little unsure about blackberry flavor but it didn't turn out so bad and didn't leave an aftertaste.

msanta88's Rating

I received this product as a sample, and so far it's been great! I have been using the blackberry flavor..tastes great and mixes well! I have really seen a big improvement in my strength while using this!

LoganG1997's Rating

I have received the lemonade ice tea cell tech for free to test out. The flavor is great, mixes easy, and I have been making gains in size and strength. Great product!! Would recommend

cgoot's Rating

I received lemonade iced tea flavor for free to test out. Mixes well taste is great. Been using it as recommended and strength has increased some and muscles feel and look more full. Great product.

Chaymon72's Rating

I received the lemonade ice tea for free to review.the taste is surprisingly good!! My energy level is higher with workouts and I am stronger.I would recommend this product.

InspiredAustin's Rating

I got a Cell Tech sample for free from MuscleTech and I liked it a lot. The flavor I got was blackberry. It was sweet and very good. I will be making this my new creatine supplement from now on.

CeLaYa's Rating

Cell tech has everything you can ask for and this product mixes well. Blackberry flavor by far my favorite

ktothewire's Rating

MuscleTech was nice enough to send me this product as a Field Tester. Blackberry was not listed in the above. I must say I was very nervous about taking CellTech, My main concern was what people joked about on the forum. However, let be the first to say... I was dead wrong. I'm very happy I was able to try CellTech and I'm a believer now. Did I get huge? ... no. However, I did gain a bit and my muscles seemed "fuller". It's nice having creatine and bcaa's already loaded into the product so it's easy to just scoop,mix, drink. I will be purchasing CellTech, and it will be an item in my supplement list for now on. Now, I'm not a big "blackberry" lover... However, the taste is pretty spot on to what blackberry taste like, and it wasn't to bad.

fantonio2009's Rating

I cant speak highly enough of this product, after recieving it in the mail, I was eager to try it and see what my body would do. The results were amazing!!! It put around 3 inches to my chest 2 inches to my thighs and about an inch to my biceps. It sounds weird but my thoughts are clear and because I can see the new definition it makes me that much more motivated!!! Also the taste is great and it easy to mix! This is truly a winner!

achilies79's Rating

Yes, it works. It was my first time to try Creatine, TBH i love Muscletech products cause they actually work but the only downside is that they are a bit expensive. Fact: I weighed 77 KGs, and i have gained around 2.8 Kgs in around 3 weeks !! Plus a noticeable increase in strength and stamina and it's all lean muscle gains, thighs, back, arms and shoulderes, but to achieve this stick to the loading instructions (4 scoops a day only for the first week), and of course drink loads of water (actually it makes you super thirsty all the time) and try and avoid Alcohol at least through the loading stage. Myth: the high contect of sugar/scoop is a bit risky. No, it's not unless you are diabetic, even when i used to take 4 scoops a day, everything was ok and i felt pretty normal.

daxgarner's Rating

I received a large sample of CellTech Lemonade Iced Tea to try and review its effectiveness. I've been drinking it after my workouts and I'm loving it. Summertime size is here! The taste is awesome and totally original, like a bottled Iced Tea I’d get from the store. I put a scoop in my shaker with some ice and either do a cool down lap on the treadmill or sip it on the way home from an intense lift. I haven’t been getting the shirt splitting pumps like this in a while. Since I’m not a big red meat eater, the Creatine is something I need to supplement. I’m pleased with this product and plan to stick with it.

sackstroy's Rating

I'm not one to normally rate products but this stuff was literally amazing. I went from being 150lbs to 162lbs by the end of my first tub. Nothing but lean mass. I am the same body fat as I was before, 4-5%, much more muscular, and much stronger. Trust me that dieting was important as well but this stuff brought me to another level. Will be purchasing another tub today!

saahirtroutman's Rating

Thank you everyone at Muscle Tech , This Cell TechHardgainer Creatine formula is tasty and strong , good flavorful taste ( i got a nice sample size review 3lbs Blackberry , tastes delicious , and the pumps are insane feeling , definitely feeling the strength increase and im seeing solid consistent results at 1 scoop [er day right after workout . the clean stimulating feeling is great , thanks again , am excited to review the next product coming in , I recommend buying , best creatine formula i have Tried hands down.