MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.7
Orange
Grape

Chaymon72's Rating

I received the lemonade ice tea for free to review.the taste is surprisingly good!! My energy level is higher with workouts and I am stronger.I would recommend this product.

InspiredAustin's Rating

I got a Cell Tech sample for free from MuscleTech and I liked it a lot. The flavor I got was blackberry. It was sweet and very good. I will be making this my new creatine supplement from now on.

CeLaYa's Rating

Cell tech has everything you can ask for and this product mixes well. Blackberry flavor by far my favorite

ktothewire's Rating

MuscleTech was nice enough to send me this product as a Field Tester. Blackberry was not listed in the above. I must say I was very nervous about taking CellTech, My main concern was what people joked about on the forum. However, let be the first to say... I was dead wrong. I'm very happy I was able to try CellTech and I'm a believer now. Did I get huge? ... no. However, I did gain a bit and my muscles seemed "fuller". It's nice having creatine and bcaa's already loaded into the product so it's easy to just scoop,mix, drink. I will be purchasing CellTech, and it will be an item in my supplement list for now on. Now, I'm not a big "blackberry" lover... However, the taste is pretty spot on to what blackberry taste like, and it wasn't to bad.

fantonio2009's Rating

I cant speak highly enough of this product, after recieving it in the mail, I was eager to try it and see what my body would do. The results were amazing!!! It put around 3 inches to my chest 2 inches to my thighs and about an inch to my biceps. It sounds weird but my thoughts are clear and because I can see the new definition it makes me that much more motivated!!! Also the taste is great and it easy to mix! This is truly a winner!

achilies79's Rating

Yes, it works. It was my first time to try Creatine, TBH i love Muscletech products cause they actually work but the only downside is that they are a bit expensive. Fact: I weighed 77 KGs, and i have gained around 2.8 Kgs in around 3 weeks !! Plus a noticeable increase in strength and stamina and it's all lean muscle gains, thighs, back, arms and shoulderes, but to achieve this stick to the loading instructions (4 scoops a day only for the first week), and of course drink loads of water (actually it makes you super thirsty all the time) and try and avoid Alcohol at least through the loading stage. Myth: the high contect of sugar/scoop is a bit risky. No, it's not unless you are diabetic, even when i used to take 4 scoops a day, everything was ok and i felt pretty normal.

daxgarner's Rating

I received a large sample of CellTech Lemonade Iced Tea to try and review its effectiveness. I've been drinking it after my workouts and I'm loving it. Summertime size is here! The taste is awesome and totally original, like a bottled Iced Tea I’d get from the store. I put a scoop in my shaker with some ice and either do a cool down lap on the treadmill or sip it on the way home from an intense lift. I haven’t been getting the shirt splitting pumps like this in a while. Since I’m not a big red meat eater, the Creatine is something I need to supplement. I’m pleased with this product and plan to stick with it.

sackstroy's Rating

I'm not one to normally rate products but this stuff was literally amazing. I went from being 150lbs to 162lbs by the end of my first tub. Nothing but lean mass. I am the same body fat as I was before, 4-5%, much more muscular, and much stronger. Trust me that dieting was important as well but this stuff brought me to another level. Will be purchasing another tub today!

saahirtroutman's Rating

Thank you everyone at Muscle Tech , This Cell TechHardgainer Creatine formula is tasty and strong , good flavorful taste ( i got a nice sample size review 3lbs Blackberry , tastes delicious , and the pumps are insane feeling , definitely feeling the strength increase and im seeing solid consistent results at 1 scoop [er day right after workout . the clean stimulating feeling is great , thanks again , am excited to review the next product coming in , I recommend buying , best creatine formula i have Tried hands down.

lextan's Rating

Thank You to the Team at Muscletech for sending me a Sample of CellTech, IceLemon flavour for their Field Tester Program. Took it as reccomended during the loading period. Taste great, doesnt give a chemical taste to it and best of all mixes instantly! A great way to kick start my day and fuel my body after the workout, noticing some great pumps and fullness at day 5!

DripKids's Rating

Cell Tech is an awesome post-workout supplement. I received the blackberry flavor as a sample by being apart of the MuscleTech field test team almost a week ago and have noticed a big difference. It did take a couple servings to get used to the sweetness, but I'm not a very sweets eater. Now I'm loving it and this is definitely a product that I will be using for awhile.

3ng1n33r's Rating
Orange

I got this product after a friend's recommendation who buyed it from me online. When I got it, I realized it has sugar, yellow No. 5 (carcinogen), 180 calories per scoop apart from other chemical stuff I don't need. 60 dollars of overpriced junk to the trash. I'll go back to healthier and effective pure creatine.

xXMESXx's Rating

So I got some free samples of the amino build fruit punch I took it before I worked out and can say it did make a difference I don't take pre work out but I feel like I enjoyed my work out better. The package says mix two packets but I only used one. The taste is far off from fruit punch tasted like Cough syrup so the next day I used two packets hoping it would taste better not so much. Would buy this product but in a different flavor.

callmeizzzy's Rating

Cell tech is great. despite what many may say, YOU will get results. I have been taking this for a week and have seen increased energy throughout my days and my muscles are a lot more fuller. no need to load, you will see results as you wish to see as long as you take 5 grams per day. even take on off days. great for adding muscle

dynomite123's Rating

Thx to the folks at Muscletech for sending me a free sample of Cell Tech. I was sent the new Blackberry flavor. This flavor was very tolerable. it went down smooth, wasnt to sweet and no aftertaste. It also mixes very well w/ spoon. I wouldn't recommend shaking it as it tends to foam up a bit. Overall, I'd recommend this flavor and the usefulness of the product.

ssd69's Rating

I received a free sample of muscletech cell tech lemonade iced tea in the mail. it is a new flavor. The taste rating I would give is most definitely a 10. I would drink it all the time if I could. it mixes very well just a little gritty but not bad. I think the flavor is right on and if you are in the bulk cycle of your weight lifting this would be the creatine you. I will definitely be buying this when this comes out

Shreddingtime's Rating

Most effective creatine blend so far. Almost immediate increase in strength and some creatine induced volume gains. The difference is notorious from week 1 sole down side is the amount of fillers contained in the product leaving a considerable amount of residues in the bottom of the drink. Recommended for intermediate to more advanced creatine users.

tattoo238's Rating

I have received the new Cell Tech flavor ( Blackberry ) as a sample. The taste is good. It dissolves well in a shaker cup with no powder left at the bottom. Overall this is actually a great product. I have been destroying my workouts and very little soreness after. I feel tighter. My strength has increased. Try it you will like it. I would definitely recommend this product.

edidon10's Rating

I received the iced tea lemonade flavor as a free sample and the overall taste was very good. I did an AM hamstring session and PM quads session, and drank the Cell-Tech after each. I would usually wake up very sore and almost unable to work, but it seems the Cell-Tech has helped my recovery quite a bit. My legs feel good, and I'm ready to take on the day!

deweyreds79's Rating

I hadn't used cell tech for years, then I received free samples of the lemonade iced tea. Now I wonder why I ever stopped using it. Made good strength gains and love the taste.