MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Lemonade Ice Tea
7.6

srw11974's Rating
Grape

srw11974 did not leave a written review for this product.

shaunaksingh3's Rating

I have bought celltech.... does celltech can be taken as preworkout or as postworkout.. What should be better the option?

metalzy's Rating
Grape

I got to know this product after I worked out in a gym. I may start to gain muscle after weeks, but not quite sure anything related to this. I normally run 40 minutes (7km - 9km) started around 8pm-8:30pm, and do couple sets, 12-15 reps, for muscle. Drink 1 scoop after running and 1 after muscle workout. What happened is I pee a lot, especially I always have to get up and pee during my sleep, that is kind of annoying, anyone has the same problem?

tkmarco10's Rating
Grape

An amazing product after a hard workout. I really like the grape flavor! The only con is that you need like 500 ml to dissolve...

pannaheaven's Rating

I used this on day I dont Train in the morning.

adamuri's Rating

adamuri did not leave a written review for this product.

• stecza
stecza's Rating
Grape

I'm 58 years old, I work as a truck mechanic. I down a scoop of celltech at lunchtime with my meal. Seems to get me thru that midday slump. No side effects, no crash, (unlike C4 ) doing better at the gym. I like this stuff, I avoided trying it due to some negative reviews, but I figured it's been on the market a long time, someone's keeps buying it, so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did.!!

breezyo's Rating

This magnificent supplement gave me sickening gains. I gained 10 pounds of rock hard, solid, striated MUSCLE MASS in just a month! The grape flavour was excellent and reminded my of my bodybuilding hero Kai Greene for some reason. I can't recommend this enough, you MUST try it!

omar20111's Rating

This thing was amazing i bought the small tube and i was taking just 1 serving per day i found my self after 28 days increase 10 kg! with no noticeable fat added my lifting weight increase in all movements and i don't feel exhausted in training and after i did stop taking it i lost 1 kg no loss of muscle or weight lifting this thing was amazing i wasn't even eat well i 'll try this thing again when i have money and it mix easy and doesn't test bad

jamesgville's Rating

I've taken this product a few times and it delivers every single time. Out of all the stuff I've tried Cell Tech is one that I can honestly say is worth every dollar. I recommend buying 2 of the 6 pounders so you can load up the first week then maintain for a number of weeks. Every time I've taken it random dudes at the gym start getting very curious and asking "what are you taking?" or "are you taking something?". It's funny cause I never know if they mean gear or supps but it's proof of the effectiveness of this product.

terrance27's Rating
Orange

It was not like other Creatine products whereas I could feel myself getting stronger alot faster.

Jkizzy44's Rating

This is the best post workout on the market. Increased size strength and endurance! It tastes great and dissolves completely. This is a must buy for anyone trying to put on some size and increase strength!

bigbeno's Rating
Blackberry

great taste, easy and nice texture after blending. immediate results, this is the product that gives you that extra 1 rep. already increased my strength and muscle thickness. personally prefer blackberry flavor over fruit punch

souperstardc's Rating

Took this product a few yrs back and believe it or not I DID make some gains. Def VERY sugary and I DEF don't use the recommended dosage. I used the recommended dosage few times and for some reason my face broke out and was blotchy with redness, Discontinued use, contacted MuscleTech, A rep from MT called me and gave them my review and in the trash it went. Waste of my money.

MissDunn's Rating

It's hard to come by reviews for such products for women so thought I would share my experience. I lift 5-6 times a week and although my body responds well I never saw real gains, so after much research I brought Cell-Tech. This stuff is amazing, for the first time in my life my arms and shoulders actually showed muscle. I gained strength and my pump was visible. I LOVE this stuff and have just ordered my second tub. This time I am trying orange. The grape tasted good but took a minute for me to get used to the strong flavor. I highly recommend Cell-Tech for women that find it hard to build lean muscle mass.

saeed69's Rating
Grape

saeed69 did not leave a written review for this product.

jakes56's Rating

Ive had this in 2010 and the flavor of fruit punch was horrible. I ordered this two days ago and the flavor has definitely been improved. Now it really tastes like fruit punch which really gives me something to look forward when I mix it. I know that the water/creatine weight can occasionally cause bloating but that is if you follow the directions. I just drink one serving an hour and a half before I workout and I don't use this for looks or building only for strength which provides crazy power for benching or 80psi for cable crunches.

Bobali's Rating

Excellent in building muscles, fruit punch good flavor. But using CELL-TECH give you a big-belly.

Malekos8's Rating

Malekos8 did not leave a written review for this product.

kevinsdhaliwal's Rating

kevinsdhaliwal did not leave a written review for this product.