MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.5
Orange
Blackberry

jonnyfootball15's Rating

jonnyfootball15 did not leave a written review for this product.

dhar77's Rating

I use this as my post work out. The carbs and sugars shuffle the creatine in my body making me feel good after a heavy workout. It tastes good. But kinda high in the carbs not good if trying to lose weight.

Mackanon's Rating

I've been using this product for quite some time now, at first I didn't see great results but I still saw enough to satisfy me. I gained 10 pounds in 2 months while taking 1 scoop in the morning and 2 scoops post workout along with a balanced diet. The product goes by fast if taken like I did, but that was the only way I saw results. Overall great product, highly recommend.

Judoka12's Rating

I love this product ..... Works really well for a creatine.... Definitely can feel the difference when I wasn't vs was. Mixed with my white grape amino build.... They blend well together and taste great

msprain10's Rating

So I've always been a light guy. I took this hoping to add mass. I did gain mass but I was unable to tell if it was water weight or muscle gains. I did notice that my cuts appeared to round out as I gained weight. Like I said I did gain weight tho

CJ2301's Rating
Grape

Started using this a while back. Grape flavor was amazing and I has amazing gains just after 2 weeks of consistent working out. I'm back using only Muscle Tech products and they've been my absolute favorite out of all the ones ive tried.

navyman78's Rating

Taste is very good

MANsarou's Rating

MANsarou did not leave a written review for this product.

Zeetch's Rating

First off, it tastes like blending a whole candy shop and drinking it, i felt kind of a sugary aftertaste i had to wash away with water but nothing too serious to complain about, it is absolutely drinkable and i kinda liked it. About the supplement itself, i would have prefered to have more creatine in it, i usually take 5gr. in one serving as any creatine supplement. The amount of sugar is cool for creatine absorption but it limits when you can drink it and makes it impossible to achieve a loading phase (60g of sugar cmon). Also it kinda bloats you and suppresses hunger, which i don't like. Anyways the supplement worked, i gained around 3kg of muscle mass with proper eating and improved a little bit most of my lifts.

• exusmc
exusmc's Rating

I've tried the fruit punch & the grape, didn't like the fruit punch at all, I really like the grape, mixes really good, I mix it before I work out and shake it again after . I don't think you can go wrong with muscletech you just have to find the right flavor for you.

danielpayam's Rating

This product taste super sweet, and not so pleasant ... but it works like Magic. This is the only creatine that you will see immediate results within the first week. I don't like putting sugar in my body ... but I dont mind 2 scoops right after my workout. I believe this can be the best post workout supplement.

Mzakaria1's Rating

Massive gains on the third day !! I can assure that this product works like magic however I didn't go through the loading phase only 2 scoops per day post workout , More strength to allow me to go for the extra mile , However the taste is not good at all ,, Very chemical , Tons of sugar per dose that will make you feel dizzy and ruin your mood

HardstyleFit's Rating
Grape

I used to buy this year's ago at Costco when it was half the price and had different packaging. Obviously demand has brought the price up. It's okay though, I like this quality product. It's basically fruit punch powder. Its Very refreshing after a good 1-1/2 hr gym session. I recommended this to men and women looking for a high quality intermediate level creatine. I use this in a 20/80 pre-workout protein and post-workout creatine plan. Works great for me. Obviously I increase my chicken protein intake to balance it out. I bought three. Stack up!! 8.5 out of 10 for price 9.5 out of 10 for taste 9 out of 10 for noticeable results 10 out of 10 for quality

THEJOEL13's Rating

Muscle tech always delivers and that's why the are my top brand pick period. I've noticed strength gains and shorten recovery time. Cell tech will always be my go to post workout supplement. Fruit punch is good but there is a slight chemical aftertaste but it's worth it for the results.

telford786's Rating
Grape

i really like this product, it gave my muscles a very full look and i was able to train hard without the typical soreness you can get after a hard workout, i will be using this product again for sure.

pstoffer25's Rating

I'€™ve always been a fan of Cell-Tech, gains wise, but this new improved blend is even better. I never really liked the taste or consistency of Cell-Tech, but the taste is much improved. The thing I really like is the low amount of sugar in the mix. While taking CellTech I have notice gains in hardness and mass, just make sure you keep your water levels high.

gfella's Rating

Excellent product. I like this.

LeviKosters's Rating
Grape

Awesome product, you can really tell Cell Tech puts effort and science into their products. Compared to the other Creatine products I used the results I got from this was almost steroid like. After one week you'll see it already, and me being very picky I was very surprised when I could finish two scoops without having to shrug it off. It blends very well, even in a normal bottle, just be sure to leave some air so it can blend properly and you can add extra water after. There's only one back draw to the product and that is the smell. When you use this, do not leave it in temperatures above 18 degrees and wash your bottle or cup immediately after. Otherwise there will be an incredibly nasty smell that's hard to get out.

DKnight36's Rating

Excellent creatine supplement. Cell Tech does not cause me stomach discomfort which tells me it is high quality. It mixes easily and the flavor is excellent. Creatine helps me to lift longer without becoming fatigued as well as maintaining my strength through my workouts. Definitely a good supplement when i am lifting heavy and high volume!

rolo1971's Rating

I’ve sampled many creatine supplements since I started lifting. I purchased Cell-Tech because of the Muscletech brand name. Muscletech did not disappoint. I enjoyed the taste and it mixed well with no clumping. Cell-Tech is used to build size and strength. I have been very pleased adding Cell-Tech to my stack when I want to add size to my frame. I do recommend allowing yourself a few weeks off after using for a few weeks. It’s also extremely important to drink plenty of water while using any supplement containing creatine. I’d like to point out be mindful of the caloric intake of Cell-Tech. One serving contains 38 grams of carbohydrates. If you track your macros you may want to adjust your carbohydrate intake accordingly. Cell-Tech is a must for anyone seeking results to their fitness goals. I recommend Muscletech Cell-Tech to anyone beginning their fitness journey and or any well-seasoned gym goer.