MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

Icy Rocket Freeze

FiliSteakhouse's Rating
Orange

WOW!!! this product I love it, really impressed with it, i have been taking it for couple days know and I'm seeing results. i have been doing more reps with this on the leg press and dumbbell curls. i have seen significant amount of increase in strength. i would recommend to any one trying to bulk up and get stronger. this is no joke, works like magic.

Chili50's Rating
Grape

First time trying Cell-Tech and really impressed with how it improved my recovery time and strength. Definitely one that I'll keep using!

Kylerfit's Rating
Grape

The grape flavor is very good. It tastes just like the grape juice I had when I was a kid. Taking this after my workout gives me an amazing pump and decrease how sore I am after. I would recommend!

LokiVampire's Rating
Grape

I think this is my favorite creatine I just love the grape flavor and the freshness of it I definitely recommend this to all of you check them out you won't be disappointed 100% recommended

Lil2ill83's Rating
Grape

Excellent perfect combination of creatine monohydrate and creatine citrate with amino acids. Feel swollen after I drink it and it's so easy to drink.helps recovery time drastically especially on leg day lol. Highly recommended to any one who is serious about training.

745M's Rating
Grape

Great product like to drink it durning my workout. I got grape flavor it was good but could have had more flavor.

william2424's Rating
Grape

If you look for a big jump in you strength and stamina cell tech is what you need this stuff has always help me break plateaus

Kingdaddy19's Rating

I find this product very easy to use. If you use a blender like I did it mixes well. Not yet positive of the best way for this 67 year old to use it but I am learning.

JustinThind's Rating
Orange

I got a 3lb Cell Tech in Orange flavor and I was very pleased. The best part about this creatine was the taste/flavor. Not only does it taste just like oranges, it smells just like oranges as well. The only slight issue I had with this creatine was the taste was kind of strong if taken with the suggested 12 oz of water. If you put the suggested serving size of 2 scoops in 15-18 oz of water, it will taste great. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

MidnightHawk's Rating
Orange

Fantastic! the grape and the orange flavors both taste great. I dose twice a day every day. Granted, it took me about 2 weeks to notice any results but it has been a long time since using any creatine. Glad I found this! Thanks, MuscleTech!!

Anthonybulluck's Rating

I'm not a big fan of creatine but I figured why not try this one out. Im a fan of muscletech products and I can say every one of their products that I've tested out I have not had any complaints. What I like about this product is how I feel after drinking it. I'm not bloated in anyway and it doesn't taste bad. I have orange and it isn't bad at all. I have noticed some weight gain but I don't see where. I still have a 6pack and I can easily see my obliques. But the biggest change of all is my strength. It has shot through the roof

painNgains's Rating
Orange

Lift, drink, build, cell tech ,wan't a great product to get sole get cell tech.

colelink22's Rating

This product is awesome, for the price you get so many servings! I loved the orange flavor, it truly just taste like a sports drink. My only issue was it takes a lot of mixing to get all the powder dissolved, once you do that you are good to go! Had during my lift to keep my hydrated and will continue to use.

Cailin201's Rating
Orange

Great product good for a mass gainer the flavor is kinda strange but it is good.

ChrisHarper32's Rating

This is an excellent product. I have not experienced any bloating and have put on 5 lbs of muscle since starting this product. The orange flavor is delicious after working out and I look forward to drinking it when I wake up in the morning as well.

MVBFishing's Rating
Orange

Another great product put in place by MT. Pros - it works, it doesn't make you feel bloated, decreases recovery time and there are a ton of servings for the price. Cons - serving size is pretty large however I've turned that into a pro by mixing my pre-workout with it so it's all good. I think I've found a creatine product I will be sticking with for a long long time. It works oh and it tastes pretty good too.

helloalex2's Rating
Orange

Best creative product I've taken. Love that it also has the BCAAs so I don't have to take that separately. Tastes great too!

bronxsfinest89's Rating
Orange

This is by far the best creatine supplement that I have ever taken. I've tried others and got little to no results. This one gives me more strength to finish my presses.

Jbenavidez409's Rating
Orange

Okay, to whomever is the mad genius who's behind this product needs a raise!! I love how this makes my body feel after taking this! I feel a rush that makes me want to tear up the gym! I love how it works! I love the ingredients! I love that it has 7g creatine 3g creatine hcl and 2g BCAAs. The potent combination works great with my morning stack. I love the gains I'm getting. I'm glad I have this product in my arsenal!

DeeTK3's Rating
Orange

I got a great big tub of Cell Tech for free as part of a promotion, so I didn't get to choose the flavor. It came in the mail, and I wanted to punch something when I saw it was Orange... In 10 years of trying different supps, I have never once tasted an Orange flavored supplement that I didn't hate, until now. If the orange flavor tastes this good then I'm guessing the other flavors are just that much better! I've been using the stuff for about a month now and have no complaints at all. Great mix of creatine, aminos, and carbs. The carbs come from some pretty clean sources too so that's a big plus. I'm an exercise science graduate and I've done a lot of supplement research, and there's definitely a lot of thought and research put into this stuff. I've been using MuscleTech for years and continue to love every one of their products.