MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.8
Orange

Anterix's Rating
Grape

It was my first time using this product and the truth is I got some extra weight with that, and also increased my strength, fruit punch is better than grape

cory2731's Rating

this is advertised as a hardgainer creatine matrix and i received the fruit punch flavor. when mixed in 6 oz of water as directed, i found the taste to be a bit sweet for my preference. i doubled the water to 12 oz and this was much more to my liking. im not a big fan of any fruit punch flavors so please take this into consideration. the powder mixed very well with no clumping or excessive residue. i liked the formulation, which includes 2 different type of Creatine, 38 grams of carbs along with aminos and BCAAs. i drank this post workout and felt it did help my recovery. overall i thought this was a very good product...not great. with unflavored bulk creatine being so inexpensive and effective, i just cant see myself making a fulltime switch to CellTech anytime soon.

Bigmikef4120's Rating

This has been one of my top creatine products since it came out. Take it everyday post workout, has helped me gained lean muscle mass and strength. Has helped me recover after work outs, can definitely tell if I miss my drink for the day!!! I would definitely recommend trying this product!!

thekaratekid's Rating
Grape

I have nothing bad to say about cell tech. Quality ingredients and amazing gains in the short time I've been using it. Flavor is amazing for a creatine product. no grains or sandy texture at all. Mixes perfectly.

gopronutrition's Rating

i bought many of this in fruti punch flavor ant they all came hard as a rock! didnt have this problem with grape flavor.

marieraid's Rating
Grape

perfect product makes u real beast

awcarper's Rating

Thank you Muscle Tech. This product I have used for a couple of years. Not everyone likes creatine monohydrate because of the water weight. I on the other hand love this product. I am an endomorph which means that bulking and lifting big is what I do. This product gives you almost an all in one combination of bcaas, carbs, creatine (hydro and mono), as well as a good flavor. I have seen amazing results with this product when taking 2-3 scoops a day with eating clean and pyramid stacking my workouts. If you are looking for strength and size this is the affordable good tasting choice. I will continue to recommend this product to everyone i know who wants to get big.

outcold247's Rating

This stuff works. I received a tub of this from MUSCLETECH as a free sample and I was absolutely pleased with the results. I do my workouts at home with some simple basic free weights and body weight exercises and I have seen growth after taking Cell-Tech. It is tasty and mixes easily in a simple water bottle with some shaking. I followed the directions for the first week and only used 1 scoop for that week but decided to up it to two scoops from then on and I'm glad I did. Although it is a lot of powder for one supplement after each workout I really saw the difference. I also had friends and family members tell me that they too could see a difference in my size. They were asking how I started getting so big. My shoulders, chest, and arms are gaining size and I'm not even pushing all that much weight around. Like I said, it is mostly body weight stuff and some free weight dumbbells. I take it immediately after a workout and that works best for me. Great product. Definitely recommend. Only complaint is the amount of powder you have to use. I used Creactor in the past and it is a fraction of the powder and also gained great results with that.

pcochran89's Rating

I received a sample of this product in exchange for a review. When I first got it, I was excited to try it as I have had a lot of luck with the various other MuscleTech products I've used. I had trouble at first when trying to fit this in to my daily routine. The scoop is HUGE and when I tried to mix 2 scoops of it into the recommended serving size of water, it did not mix well at all. I looked online, and found that maybe the line halfway up the scoop was the 1 serving size. I used one whole scoop daily as my 2 servings. I took it every morning. The fruit punch flavor was good, but not incredible. I'm finally writing a review on this now that the tub is almost gone, and I'd have to say that I feel I've added some size. I do feel like I am putting on some size already and I don't believe it to be fat since I am also getting more vascular. I also feel like recovery has been noticeably quicker. I now need to decide if I will continue using this product and order more before. I will, but I will be trying a different flavor just to see how those are.

aghyad93's Rating

aghyad93 did not leave a written review for this product.

brtwil's Rating

It has always been my favorite post workout product. You can't beat the results and great for recovery. It tastes great and couldn't ask for a better product!

vincebrandt's Rating

I really enjoy this creatine. It can be a little heavy, so I take it smaller quantities. But I love it.

clee9702's Rating
Grape

Got huge off this. So many gains. Recommend to anyone.

jManns's Rating

Ultimate post-workout drink! Carbs, BCAAs, and creatine help you recover faster and hit the gym hard the next day. Although it is a post-workout supplement I sometimes take it before doing cardio in the mornings since I do not take a strictly BCAA supplement.

Adaman66's Rating

MuscleTech made a great Creatine product in CellTech. The Fruit Punch flavor tastes is good, it mixes well, but the results are what really count. I have seen better recovery and subsequently better workouts, strength gains and increase in muscle size. I would recommend to anyone to try it out and see for yourself.

lwpryor's Rating

Got this from my gym. Can't wait to try it out. Flavor is good

jaynacasstro's Rating
Grape

I tried this at a demo and I'm excited to started using it during my work outs. Instead of having to mix my creatine and BCAAs it has it all in one! It also has electrolytes in it as well which I think will help on the days I sweat a lot.

tgallet0603's Rating

Grape gets two thumbs up! Contains both mono hydrate and hci . Just follow directions on bottle

Mandarivas's Rating

The grape flavor is so good !! It tastes like melted Popsicles:) excited to see how much muscle I can gain by drinking regularly.

jamiec02's Rating

Celltech is an awesome product. The perfect supplement to take immediately post workout. Creatine, amino acids, and carbs to flood your System with muscle building nutrients. Been using it for years. Always a staple in my muscle building supplementation.