MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Icy Rocket Freeze
Grape

FireTac's Rating
Orange

I love this creatine! I've tried other flavors before and this orange is now my favorite. I like having a creatine product that also has amino acids in it. This keeps me from having to take another supplement. This is a great product. Since taking it I have noticed muscle gains and increased stamina. Definitely worth purchasing!

BigEd126's Rating
Orange

This is by far the best creatine on the market. Ive taken this product in the pass with great results. With 2 forms of creatine, amino acids & carbs, it's perfect for muscle hypertrophy after an intense workout. Definitely recommen!

bhaught86's Rating

More than just a creatine, it's a complete muscle builder! Mix ability -10 Profile/ingredients-10 Taste-7, taste good at first, but has a weird after taste Smell-5 I felt the need to mention the smell.. Price/value- 10 Great high quality creatine that's has plenty of ingredients to help any body recover and put on lean mass

Jwbrunson5's Rating
Orange

So let me start by saying I am a huge fan of creatine and the benefits it has when working out. I am not a bodybuilder or Olympian by any stretch however I do enjoy working out. I have been on this for about a month now and the results are amazing. I had been taking bsn cell mass, but this cell tech is much better. Each week my strength gets more noticeable on every exercise, every set. My 10 rep max on bench press is consistantly going up by about 5 pounds on average! I've even put on about 5-6 lbs using this product since then as well. I do 2 scoops in 12oz of water and shake. The taste is awesome and the mix ability is great. Overall this is another MuscleTech product I will be using in my lineup for years to come....until they find a way to surpass this one 😏

Icebox52's Rating
Orange

Cell-tech is a great post workout supplement with the two best forms of creatine and an amino acid complex blended together. Cell-tech works great when trying to gain weight or when focusing on gaining absolute strength. I received the orange flavor and at first did not like the flavoring (although I typically do not like orange flavoring for supplements). However, mixing with more water in the 10-12 ounce range made the flavor far better for me personally. Overall a great quality product for post-workout nutrition to grow stronger and reduce DOMS following workouts.

Javrod's Rating

This is an absolute monster of a creatine supplement. Reading the label, you are getting 10g of creating (7g of Monohydrate and 3g of HCL) , 2g of Taurine/Alanine, and 2g of BCAAs (2:1:1 ratio). Like holy crap, this is setting you up for success. But hold on, it gets even better! MuscleTech has even included some high glycemic carbs that create an insulin spike that helps to promote optimal absorption of creatine. I feel like they cover everything in this one product. I take 2 scoops towards the end of my workout and mix with plenty of water as these are pretty big scoops. The flavour is amazing! Having had other products in the past that tasted chalky or powdery, I can say this is some good stuff. It mixed really well which is a plus. Over all, I have really enjoyed this product. I have noticed faster recovery time than usual which helps me to push harder in the gym. I highly recommend this product.

aimee04's Rating
Orange

Best creatine I've even taken. Helped to build muscle at a faster pace than I had been, for sure. The flavor reminds me of an energy drink.

justinj91's Rating

I received the 6 lbs tub of orange(great flavor). For the full dose, you are supposed to mix 2 scoops per 10-12 ounces. That being said, I was ready to have to choke this down and get through all of the clumps I was about to endure. To my surprise, cell-tech mixes very well. For 2 scoops of this stuff, there wasn't one clump or grittiness. As for the taste, fruit punch was spot on. It had a little bit of a chalky taste mixed in, but I expected that with how much of the product I was consuming at one time. The profile is world class: carbs, bcaas, creatine, glutamine; this is definitely one of the best post workout products you can get. It's so crucial to get that insulin spiked and glucose to your muscles and this definitely delivers. Very good product to keep in your bodybuilding regiment!

elion0028's Rating
Orange

This is one of the best creatine supplements I've taken so far, hands down. The orange taste is amazing, not too sweet but still so good, almost just like orange juice. I like the fact that it provides two different types of creatine and also amino acids that help to produce creatine within our bodies. My muscles feel full and great!

easwarrior's Rating
Orange

It had been many years since I had taken Cell Tech before deciding upon giving it a go again. I am currently bulking and figured the extra calories that are in each serving of Cell Tech ( 160 per serving) versus what I was currently taking ( 5 calories per serving) would be and an added benefit. The product lists three ways of taking the product. They basically break down to good, better, and best. I decided to give the standard one serving (good) a try first and I am glad I did. The flavoring of the fruit punch is strong and very sweet. I like to compare it to the Kool Aid my mom use to make growing up. I had to cut it with more water then the 6 oz recommended to make it easier to digest, but the flavor was still there and good. The product mixes well initially but the longer it sits the more of it floats to the bottom and you have to remix it . I moved to taking two servings after working out (320 calories) and once again had to cut it with more than the recommended 12 oz to make it drinkable to me. I don't care for sweet or sugary drinks so this could be totally on me. I can say I didn't feel bloated at anytime during taking this product and that was with the increased water intake I was doing because of the double serving to make sure I was receiving the full benefit. As I don't have any complaint and I am getting what I was expecting from the product I am going to stay on it for at least a few more months and cycle through the flavors. **UPDATE** I am still taking this product on a regular basis and have moved on to the orange flavor. The orange flavor seems to remind me of a Hi-C orange that my parents use to buy me as I was growing up. Not as sweet but still as delicious. With it not being as sweet I don't have to cut it with as much water as I did the fruit punch.

mschloemer09's Rating

Totally love this product!!!! I'm a six day a week two hrs a day gym is my second home gym goer and I take this after my pre workout and it's great!!! And it deffinetly keeps me going!!!!!

rjpomp's Rating
Orange

Always a go to for me. This is the best creatine out here. I have gained more muscle this cell tech than any other creatine supp.

ShaunS47's Rating
Orange

Unlike most other creatine powders this creatine is not grainy and mixes extremely well. Tastes great and produces rock solid muscle gains.

SamuelShaw's Rating
Orange

Always loved Cell-Tech. I sip on it while I work out as an "Intra-workout" supplement and I feel it really pushes me all the way through an intense workout. Training arms while utilizing this plan is amazing. The pump is absolutely insane. I always put on a solid 5lbs after 6 weeks of Consistent use, with no fat gain to speak of. Keep up with cardio, eat clean and this supplement works great!

RSXTerrence's Rating
Orange

Volume, strength and endurance have increased in my power lifting training. Would get again as a post workout during a bulk cycle. Weight gain as to be expected. Visual changes were noticeable with chest, back and legs as those were the staples of my training.

mikebusybody's Rating

mikebusybody did not leave a written review for this product.

jjjoudah156's Rating

Probably my favorite muscletech product. The flavor is great. I mix in my preworkout ingredients into this and the flavor is still good. Mixes easy as well.

jkilla118's Rating
Orange

Received this as part of a muscle tech promotion must say this product does deliver. Feel fuller more size while taking this. Can handle more volume

cclint1982's Rating

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

xomgitssammi's Rating
Grape
Orange

This product is nothing short of amazing. It does exactly what it says it does. The formula is unlike any other creatine product I have used in the past, it's way superior. I typically like grape flavored products so the orange flavor of the cell-tech was very tasty to me. It was really easy to get down and it sat well in my stomach. Using it with a consistent and intense workout routine will really help you break any barriers you may have been facing in your training. For the longest time I was plateauing in a majority of my workouts and no matter what I did I struggled to gain strength. Since taking this I have broken through those plateaus and I have been able to hit near PRs really taking my training to the next level. Extremely satisfied with this product. It does not disappoint!