MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

7.9
Blackberry

telford786's Rating
Grape

i really like this product, it gave my muscles a very full look and i was able to train hard without the typical soreness you can get after a hard workout, i will be using this product again for sure.

pstoffer25's Rating

I'€™ve always been a fan of Cell-Tech, gains wise, but this new improved blend is even better. I never really liked the taste or consistency of Cell-Tech, but the taste is much improved. The thing I really like is the low amount of sugar in the mix. While taking CellTech I have notice gains in hardness and mass, just make sure you keep your water levels high.

gfella's Rating

Excellent product. I like this.

ssd69's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

I bought muscletech cell tech fruit punch flavor. The taste rating I would give is most definitely a 10. I would drink it all the time if I could. it mixes very well just a little gritty but not bad. I think the flavor is right on and if you are in the bulk cycle of your weight lifting this would be the creatine you. I will definitely be buying this again and i highly recommend this product

MsSchwahn's Rating

The fruit punch Cell Tech was so good! Flavor is great, it mixes very well (please read as: you don't get that grit and sandy texture at all) and, best of all, no bloating. Personally, I think my muscles look the fullest they ever have. I had strength gains even though I don't even lift for that reason. So very happy with this purchase and I'm keeping this one around.

MacMcCabe2's Rating

The size that I was able to put on was impressive as well as the fact I've still kept it after the fact. Strength gains in squat and bench while taking it were way above par. The taste is good and actually looked forward to. No bloating or filling of being full. Happy with purchase.

LeviKosters's Rating
Grape

Awesome product, you can really tell Cell Tech puts effort and science into their products. Compared to the other Creatine products I used the results I got from this was almost steroid like. After one week you'll see it already, and me being very picky I was very surprised when I could finish two scoops without having to shrug it off. It blends very well, even in a normal bottle, just be sure to leave some air so it can blend properly and you can add extra water after. There's only one back draw to the product and that is the smell. When you use this, do not leave it in temperatures above 18 degrees and wash your bottle or cup immediately after. Otherwise there will be an incredibly nasty smell that's hard to get out.

Hartzrun1's Rating

I received this product as part of the Muscletech field test team. Such a great product! You get incredible taste along with an unmatched nutrient profile! I really felt like my muscles stayed fuller and recovered a lot faster from the rapid uptake of essential nutrients after the most brutal workouts. Muscletech also has so much science and research behind the effectiveness of Cell Tech. The ingredient profile is loaded with effective ingredients. I also like how there is no need to cycle this creatine. You can continue to take it and reap the benefits. Cell Tech provides two types of creatine (creatine monohydrate and creatine HCL) so we get the benefits of both forms. Cell Tech mixes up great in my shaker cup and it is something that I really look forward to drinking after training. Creatine is the most researched sports supplement there is. It has countless studies showing its effectiveness. Making it a staple in my supplement regimen and tons of other athletes. I highly recommend Cell Tech to any hard training athlete looking for a cutting edge creatine product!

Deanbarlage's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

i've used cell tech before this sample, and still do now. it's a good product for intra workout or post. this is mainly in my case. i've received best results this way, although i've heard mixed reviews. it does have a light stimulant effect for me which i like during the workout to keep going. fruit punch flavor is light and easy to drink when mixed with water in your average shaker bottle. flavor update!! LEMONADE ICE TEA is the way to go!! you read it right... and it tastes exactly like this. SUMMER!! :)

2FAST4YU's Rating
Grape

I find Cell Tech to work phenomenally for me! I get speedy recoveries and I'm back in action at 100% when I take Cell Tech. I definitely like this stuff and would recommend it.

DKnight36's Rating

Excellent creatine supplement. Cell Tech does not cause me stomach discomfort which tells me it is high quality. It mixes easily and the flavor is excellent. Creatine helps me to lift longer without becoming fatigued as well as maintaining my strength through my workouts. Definitely a good supplement when i am lifting heavy and high volume!

jdsnyds's Rating
Orange

Been taking after every workout alongside with Nitro-Tech and this has had the biggest impact on my strength gains in any 4-week period of quality training. Provides and excellent source of Creatine and Good Carbs to replenish. best one two punch out there in my eyes.

rolo1971's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

I’ve sampled many creatine supplements since I started lifting. I purchased Cell-Tech because of the Muscletech brand name. Muscletech did not disappoint. I enjoyed the taste and it mixed well with no clumping. Cell-Tech is used to build size and strength. I have been very pleased adding Cell-Tech to my stack when I want to add size to my frame. I do recommend allowing yourself a few weeks off after using for a few weeks. It’s also extremely important to drink plenty of water while using any supplement containing creatine. I’d like to point out be mindful of the caloric intake of Cell-Tech. One serving contains 38 grams of carbohydrates. If you track your macros you may want to adjust your carbohydrate intake accordingly. Cell-Tech is a must for anyone seeking results to their fitness goals. I recommend Muscletech Cell-Tech to anyone beginning their fitness journey and or any well-seasoned gym goer.

Steveburns555's Rating

This is one of the best creatine products I have ever taken! Great taste goes down easy with no bloat or discomfort I get from other creatines. My size and strength have gone up noticably and I would advise it to any hard gainer who is stuck at a week point. Changed my body for the better in strength and size!

jsnyder23's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

One of my favorite products to use while trying to gain strength or size. I like that it has creatine monohydrate and hcl. I never feel bloated the way some other creatines have made me feel in the past. The lemonad iced tea version is my favorite tasting Cell-Tech out of the many flavors I have tried over the years.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating

The fruit Punch tasted great and was something to look forward to after a long hard workout. Mix great in shaker bottle and no stuff left at all on bottom of shaker. The carbs, creatine, amino helped greatly with recovery. You are definitely less sore after a workout and am able to hit harder each and every day. In the mirror at the gym I appeared fuller and loved my freaky look. Cell-Tech was always a great Muscletech supp…great job!!

tleonard1986's Rating
Grape

I really enjoyed drinking it while I was at the gym. It has enough carbs to keep me pumped at the gym and interested in what I was doing. I think this is one of MuscleTech's best products for people who are seriously looking to keep building. The taste was excellent. I bought this on my own this time around and I think its great. Don't take this if you're a bit on the heavy side though, you will feel bloated. Take this if you're a serious athlete and need it. That is why it says "HArdGainer!" ENJOY!

nluce311's Rating

The fruit punch taste great and the recovery from this product is great. Normally after I workout legs I cant walk for three days. This product allowed me to heal faster and able to function properly the next day. With close to 30gs of carbs, Creatine phosphate and Creatine monohydrate your bound to put on some lean muscle. I signed up with muscle tech to try there samples for free and i'm getting great results ever since. Great product.

hyena0724's Rating

I've been using Cell-Tech on and off ever since starting to lift back in 1999/2000. This newer formula is on point. I use this during a building phase since the carbohydrates are relatively high. The flavor is on point and it mixes well. Since using this supplement, I've noticed better recovery day to day. I'd say if you aren't going to get in a meal/snack post workout, this can help with starting the process for recovery.

AstoreVajola's Rating

The amount of carbohydrate in one serving is crazy, it is basiclly like you are eating one whole meal, I cant use it often because I feel hungry after the gym and if you only have scoop of cell-tech you are putting 38 grams of carbs and all water,it goes throgh like it is nothing.Anyway stick to normal creatine. Taste is good tho,but I dont care how it tastes.