MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Lemonade Ice Tea
7.8
Grape

jakes56's Rating

Ive had this in 2010 and the flavor of fruit punch was horrible. I ordered this two days ago and the flavor has definitely been improved. Now it really tastes like fruit punch which really gives me something to look forward when I mix it. I know that the water/creatine weight can occasionally cause bloating but that is if you follow the directions. I just drink one serving an hour and a half before I workout and I don't use this for looks or building only for strength which provides crazy power for benching or 80psi for cable crunches.

Bobali's Rating

Excellent in building muscles, fruit punch good flavor. But using CELL-TECH give you a big-belly.

Malekos8's Rating

Malekos8 did not leave a written review for this product.

kevinsdhaliwal's Rating

kevinsdhaliwal did not leave a written review for this product.

aekest's Rating

The product delivers what it says on the label! No Hype! Throughout using the product I added on 8lbs, my muscles felt full, and the product spoke for itself after as little as a week! I used the "For Best Results" guideline to Load and then maintain, and I made incredible gains in size, and strength. The results were so noticeable by those around me that people who were training in the gym were walking up to me and asking me for supplement and nutrition advice, which was a great confidence boost! I would highly recommend this product as it had delivered what it promised, and I will definitely order it again!

lowroller21212's Rating
Orange

This is a better and less sweet flavor than the original CT altho I havent tried that new one yet in (fruit punch). To me it's about 60% less sweet than og CT. Provides you that carbohydrate and creatine blend and a couple other extras, the former which sits on your stomach if used with a pre, gives you a semi full feeling. Orange tastes like laffy taffy I really like it no bitterness and balanced. I recommend a funnel -which you can get here if using a water bottle, or using a shaker bottle instead although it will still have numerous clumps forming at the base.

jamesyip90's Rating

jamesyip90 did not leave a written review for this product.

• ygrec
ygrec's Rating

I just wanna amplify the professionalism and the correct, fair treatment the customers from Bodybuilding team! Great work. Thank you very much. A satisfied INTERNATIOANAL customer.

pdriscoll1025's Rating

Just had a sample of blackberry Tasted like a popsicle! So good! Was happy about after taste as well which is rare

lmmathis1's Rating
Blackberry

I sampled Celltech Blackberry and it was delicious!!! I could drink it after every workout! Great flavor!

vbernota's Rating

I received a sample of blackberry at a booth and I really liked the flavor. Its better than most post workout flavors ive had

pankajlal90's Rating

I received a sample from Muscletech. I had the blackberry and it tasted really good! Ive never even had a blackberry flavored anything before so this was a great new taste

perrybro's Rating
Blackberry

great source of creatine. id suggest getting the lemonade iced tea flavor than the blackberry flavor

fourfourteen's Rating

Pretty good source of creatine. Some unnecessary additives, but overall gets the job done and will definitely build you up. Fruit punch flavor literally tastes like fruit punch juice.

• salar
salar's Rating
Grape

I got two of these during promotions, I might have gotten the only two bad tubs because they smelled like a vomit inside... Thankfully Bodybuilding.com accepted my return and I got a refund.

JTB339's Rating
Lemonade Ice Tea

I received this as a sample for Muscle Tech Field tester. I was stoked about the lemonade Ice Tea flavor. Its AWESOME! best tasting creatine I have taken. It mixes up great, no clumps. Goes down smooth. Results were great. Made lean muscle gains without adding any fat. The only down side it that it can make you dehydrated if you don't drink a lot of water. If taken at night keep a cup of water by your bed as youll wake up thirsty for water. Other than that its great!

Jays70ss's Rating

Great product, taste awesome. High calories for hard gainers.

raymondpotts's Rating
Blackberry

raymondpotts did not leave a written review for this product.

omar20111's Rating
Orange

This thing was amazing i bought the small tube and i was taking just 1 serving per day i found my self after 28 days increase 10 kg! with no noticeable fat added my lifting weight increase in all movements and i don't feel exhausted in training and after i did stop taking it i lost 1 kg no loss of muscle or weight lifting this thing was amazing i wasn't even eat well i 'll try this thing again when i have money and it mix easy and doesn't test bad

brianha56's Rating

I just received a sample of the watermelon it was delicious!. I though it would have a bad after taste but it tasted really good throughout. Will definitely buy