MuscleTech CELL-TECH Reviews

Build Size & Strength and Improve Between Set Recovery*

Icy Rocket Freeze

jljohns53's Rating
Orange

You will see results FAST. Awesome product. Muscle tech did it again.

bschwantes's Rating
Orange

Solid creatine choice. I have been using this creatine for a couple of weeks now. I started off with a loading phase and gained a few pounds (water weight) initially, but after that I continued to get stronger and put on more mass. The flavor is good and can be drank alone unlike some other unflavored creatines.

mottofatkid's Rating
Orange

This is another great product from Muscletech. I love the flavor. I been using CellTech for about two weeks now and have notice my muscle and strength growth explode. I will and have recommended this product to all of my friends and family.

blakemckinney's Rating

Once again I would like to thank Dustin Rice and the Muscletech team for providing me with the product to test and review. With creatine being one of the most researched supplements out there, it is proven to render results. Strength flat out increases along with endurance. Cell Tech is a premium creatine supplement in my book. With extras such as volumizers, BCAAS and even ALA, you get a well put together supp. I recommend this for strength gains and especially for anyone on a recomp or flat out needing a plateau breaker.

SoonerMan28's Rating

The fruit punch is awesome! I love the taste of this and I also really like the profile. You get 2 different sources of creatine and comes with a great carb blend. I can tell a difference in just the last 2 weeks of using. Definitely recommend this for a creatine supplement to add to a stack.

skibum234's Rating
Orange

I've had this before, but this was my first time trying the orange flavor, and I was not disappointed. The taste is like Orange Tang. I would recommend putting it in a shaker and mixing it like that cause every time i would mix it with a spoon in a cup, I would always end up with a small chunk or two at the bottom. This is a great formula, mixing the creatine with carbs is a fantastic idea, that way you don't need it with juice or something. Muscles always looked nice and full too.

purpleraider13's Rating

Incredible taste! Multiple great flavors

Ronndillenbeck's Rating

Great for blending with fruits

g3ohss's Rating

Great flavor can't wait to try freeze.

brianaoppen's Rating
Orange

I really enjoyed this product and the flavor, I want to try the rocket freeze next. I really noticed a difference in my workouts. This is a great product to mix with pre workout as well.

mshaneflores's Rating

Great product with a great taste. Will be using this from now on!

MrMakeMuscle's Rating
Grape

First time using this product, good results so far,dissolves well with no funny after taste,no weird side effects.Reasonably priced in stores,good quality product.Very satisfied !!!

ingistrength's Rating
Grape

really good blend with the creatine and everytthing else in it. Noticed increased strength pretty quickly

Lita1982's Rating

Love this 2 thumbs up!!

RoryWohllebe's Rating
Orange

Loves the taste!! I always pick orange when it's a choice and this one didn't disappoint, gave me a great pump, will definately be using this again.

Kingdaddy19's Rating

I find this product very easy to use. If you use a blender like I did it mixes well. Not yet positive of the best way for this 67 year old to use it but I am learning.

luiscastillo13's Rating
Orange

Even though I'm not an orange fan when it comes to flavor, hands down this creatine got the job done! I tend to use creatine during my cut just to stay fuller and of course more roundness in my body while shedding fat. I tend to use this on my training days, which I take two scoops after my workout which is ideal since you have that pump going. I've seen such a great difference when taking this creatine such as size, strength, and fullness. What's nice about it is that it comes with monohydrate and HCL which is ideal! I do not get cramps, or stomach issues. nothing like that but great results!

Luis82289's Rating
Orange

This is the first time I've had creative and I have to say I will continue! Since in cell tech I've noticed an extra boost on my pumps and also gaining some extra definition on my chest and shoulders ( which shoulder have always been hard for me)! Definitely going to keep taking to see how much more improvements I can make! Flavor wise if you've ever had tang and liked it.... then you should be fine!

Gibbsd1987's Rating
Grape

So i actually used celltech DURING my workouts, it actually worked very well for an intra workout supplement, i got the grape. So id kill it and drink that in place of water, just tasted like grape coolaid. I felt like i had a bit more endurance and i felt fuller and stronger. Definitely getting more.

RLHoward's Rating
Grape

THIS. IS. GREAT. Usually creatine powder has a chalky taste and leaves your water or juice or whatever all chalky, but not this one! Cell-Tech tastes great, and mixes well. I don't have to worry about chugging it all down because the powder doesn't settle and make the cup all gross. This is by far my favorite creatine powder. I will definitely be using it again- I think I'll try the fruit punch next time!