MusclePharm ZMA Max Reviews

Anabolic Mineral Support Formula with Fenugreek!

Good

Viking1759's Rating

Got this free. This product may help you sleep a little better, don't take for libido reason though this is just not the case as with most drugs, supplements, libido especially womens is more complicated. Research has still yet to find something that increases a womens libido as I understand, except diamonds!

XDviking's Rating

I liked this product for about 2 months. The fenu greek became a little unbearable. You feel good waking up though. After taking it, about 30 mins later, I was ready to shut down (in a good way). Get ready for some crazy dreams though ecspecially after watching some SOA.

pokebreaker's Rating

Well, I can't get into the details of how each ingredient effects my performance, because I simply do not know. However, I do recognize the clearly positive effect of SLEEP, on the recovery process. I use this product mainly as a sleep-aid, and it works very well for that. I normally have a hard time getting to sleep at night, so I take one pill about 30 minutes before getting into bed. I know it's kicking in once my eyes start to feel dry and eyelids heavy. If I don't close my eyes during that window, I will end up staying awake as I normally do without the aid. I never have a problem staying asleep once sleep (with or without this product), it's the getting to sleep part that I have trouble with. I have noticed that in taking this supplement, I have more morning gas than usual, although it is less odorous than my usual :) I know I'm overpaying in using this product solely for sleed-aid, and will probably find a cheaper alternative once I run out of my current supply. With that in mind, it kind of makes it hard to rate this product for all of the claims of things it "may" or is "suggested" to do. I can only attest to knowing it works as a sleep-aid. Does it work better than other sleep-aids? I don't know, because this is the first one Ive ever taken.

Atlas09's Rating

Atlas09 did not leave a written review for this product.

bnord's Rating

bnord did not leave a written review for this product.

RodrigoJPA's Rating

RodrigoJPA did not leave a written review for this product.

smoothest485's Rating

Won't go to bed without it! If I don't take my ZMA I don't sleep as good and my muscles are super fatigued.

Jsweazea's Rating

This product is a god send. I feel like I finally slept for the first time in my life. Sore and tight muscles would wake me up every time I moved, but with ZMA I sleep the whole night. I wake up feeling great and ready for the day.

andy3d2's Rating

on my 5th bottle now. my favorite ZMA product

bdrieke's Rating

I thought the product was good, but see below. I travel and I usually workout in the evenings. I thought the combination of ZMA and Melatonin would be a beneficial combination, but I would rather have the two products separated. For example, if I felt I needed an extra boost from the ZMA for recovery and took an extra pill the extra Melatonin made me groggy and more tired than if I hadn't taken it. I like Melatonin when I travel across time zones, it really does help reset your sleep clock, but too much doesn't work. Like I said two separate products would be better to control the dosage of both.

undeadarsenal's Rating

undeadarsenal did not leave a written review for this product.

SteamBro's Rating

I've used many ZMA's and this is by far the best one out. It puts me into a deep sleep of which I awaken from 8 hrs later refreshed, recovered, and ready to tackle my morning workout. I highly recommend it to all.

DustinLeeHickey's Rating

DustinLeeHickey did not leave a written review for this product.

usa1's Rating

Another not so great product from Muscle Pharm. Even when sleeping for long hours this product still made me dizzy when I woke up, and feeling the need to sleep again. This is exactly the opposite of what you want from a ZMA product.

FANTMAN's Rating

The melatonin left me groggy the next day and the smell truly is horrific. That said, ZMA is great. Try the Optimum

Rayahoby's Rating

Rayahoby did not leave a written review for this product.

millertimexo's Rating

This put me too sleep very fast and woke up feeling great.

archilelen's Rating

archilelen did not leave a written review for this product.

ehansen12's Rating

ehansen12 did not leave a written review for this product.