MusclePharm Shred Matrix Reviews

Promote Energy & Stamina While Helping Control Cravings!*

Good
6.9

COwens78's Rating

I have almost finished the entire bottle of 120 ct. Not a very good product. You have to swallow about six off these tabs to feel anything. Which makes the product not very potent. Their are other products on the market that actually work with one or two tabs. This one does not. At least not with my body chemistry. I would not recomend this product. You would be better off drinking a cup of coffee. This product need improvment.

EZE79's Rating

Almost finished with my first bottle. I don't feel much of an energy boost but so far it's working. What it mainly does for me is kill my appetite and make me full faster. Which is what I need. When used with proper diet and exercise this product works.

NoSurrender1988's Rating

I got this because I thought I had to cut, But for hard gainers we dont need fat loss pills. It works great. the best part of this product is that it gives off awsome energy. So it makes you lose weight with the power of 3x monster drinks.

jaleesah's Rating

jaleesah did not leave a written review for this product.

raraptor's Rating

Did absolutely nothing except eliminate the need for coffee. No fat burning, nothing. fancy words. Just like another fat burner. Don't bother.

Strongnfit016's Rating

This is my go to fat burner. I take this during my cut and my fat melts away. I've tried other fat burners and this is the one that gives me the best results. Highly recommend.

cindysancheztx's Rating

O.M.G.! This stuff is amazing. There is no jitters or heart races. I was so worried about taking it but I swear, I think they put pieces of unicorn rainbow poops in this stuff because I always feel amazing and am in an awesome mood after I take it. There is also no crashes. It feels like you aren't even taking anything and just naturally feel good about everything. I have also noticed that it does control appetite very well and I don't even desire to eat bad stuff.

Kingraj23's Rating

This was a waste of my money.

SuicideCharley's Rating

I wouldn't purchase the product again. For the first few weeks, the product worked. It mitigated hunger pangs and the caffeine provided some energy, but overtime, I quickly adapted to both the appetite suppressant and the caffeine. I followed the recommended dosage, and it just became something that gave me stomach bloating, causing indigestion and bad tasting burps. The benefits are short-lived and overtime, I felt worse taking them than while off them.

nvalenzuela515's Rating

Had to return this product. The warning label on the bodybuilding.com website doesn't state that this product contains LEAD but it does on the description of the actual Shred Matrix product. Check your bottle.

LadyLore420's Rating

This is by far the best fat burner I've ever taken and was the best part of MusclePharm's Lean Stack! It offers a clean energy that's jitter free, that motivates me to get everything I possibly can do in my day done. The energy stays for 5-6 hours and while there's a small come down off of it, it's nothing that a small dose of carbs doesn't pick up. I personally got hungrier on this supp but it's supposed to suppress one's appetite, in my opinion it just helps moderate the appetite to a healthy amount whether that is more or less than what the user was ingesting. My vitals were 110 over 60 and HR was 82. This was done 45 minutes after taking 3 capsules of Shred Matrix. I was really surprised at how natural this supplement felt in my body vs the usual synthetic jitter inducing stimulants that are normally what we call fat burners. The smell is herbal and leafy and is takes a good hour to really kick in vs most other fat burners hitting in 15 minutes with an immediate heart pounding panic inducing upset. If you're looking for a clean and effective shred without a bunch of ups and downs, this stuff is by far what I would recommend. 10 out of 10 hands down.

rickthestump's Rating

Product did very little to actually suppress my appetite. Prior to Shred Matrix I was taking B4 by BPI and found it to be more effective in the short term, but over 30 days my body adjusted to the dosing and I was seeing little benefit from it. I mention this because I went straight from B4 to Shred Matrix, no break in the cycle. Shred Matrix would often make me feel sleepy immediately after taking it, to the point that when I would take it before lunch, I would have to spend the first part of my lunch taking a nap. I gained several pounds of lean mass while taking Shred but my weight stayed relatively constant going from 195.5 and 14% to 194.5-195 and 12% its still an accomplishment but I can't point to Shred Matrix as the direct cause...

kclerval's Rating

I lost 23 lbs while taking this and it gave me good muscle definition

robichri's Rating

Purchased the 20 serving bottle to peel off the last few layers before the 4th of July and I was very happy with the results. While I was dieting and doing cardio during the use, I felt like this certainly aided in fat loss and help shed excess water. Definitely my new go-to for a fat burner.

AGENT47r's Rating

I found it good. I took 3 pills in the morning 30 min before meal and 3 pills before lunch. After taking the pills i felt so hungry...but when i start eating after those 30min i felt full after first slice of bread. And yes, i can skip my morning coffee for sure, because it has a lot of coffeine. I'm sweating a lot, but that's good. Have more energy and going beast mode in the gym. Can't wait to see the results. Only bad thing it's I drink a LOT of water...and need to go to bathroom for every 45-60 min.

Joshhunt182's Rating

Joshhunt182 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mandingo15's Rating

My body cant handle it. Gave me the shakes and was driving me mental. anyone else had these side effects?

myakhnitskiy's Rating

Shred Matrix by MusclePharm is a great beginners diet supplement. It is not as strong as some of the other supplements out there so if you are sensitive to caffeine or just wanting to try out a fat burner, this is the supplement to go with. If you are already losing weight but seem to have hit a plateau like i did then Shred is also for you. The Shred Matrix worked great for me in such that it gave me the energy boost i needed to continue with my day being on the low carb diet i was on and it curved my appetite so i did not have any cravings and didnt feel the need to snack between meals. I have read some of the other reviews and saw that people were having various side effects and to avoid this you simply need to drink plenty of water. The bottle itself says to drink at least a gallon of water a day when taking the supplement. Start off taking less then the recommended amount, so instead of 3 pills in the morning & 3 before lunch start with 1 or 2, depending on how your body reacts, so that your body can get used to this new amount of energy and you ease into the process. Lastly just like any other supplement, cycle it. what i do is 3 weeks on and 1 week off. overall this is a good product and i would definitely recommend it. let me know if you have any other questions about the product or my process using it.

LeslieJadeH's Rating

In search of a fat burner to help me shed these last few body fat percentage points I purchased this product. I've been taking it for only one week and I've noticed that I shed a lot of excess water (sweating, urinating) so that's good... However, I get awful headaches and stomach pain. I also experience some light headedness. I was really unhappy to find a warning label on the bottle that is not on the website stating that the product contains lead. As a woman in my early 20's, I don't want to put that in my body. I am discontinuing this product and will not recommend it. Disappointing, because I love combat powder and other MusclePharm products.

ryanthemehan's Rating

ryanthemehan did not leave a written review for this product.