MusclePharm Shaker Bottle Reviews

The Perfect Leak-Free Shaker To Mix Your Supplement Powders!

7.7
Good

goldenara82's Rating

At first it was excellent, but after using it for 4 months, it started to take out liquid during shaking... and the logo started to erase now.

csc_go_r8rs's Rating

It looks cool, mixes well, but the mixer is a PAIN to take out. Overall a decent shaker.

adamjaycee's Rating

Great looking shaker cup and never spills.

lmgtodd's Rating

lmgtodd did not leave a written review for this product.

zunimidniter's Rating

Bad shaker leaked everywhere when shacked and when tilted on side! But bodybuilding.com made up for it and credited back my account! Thanks!

xie803's Rating

I disliked this very much. I thought if Muscle Pharm put their name onto a product it would have much higher quality than what I received. The bottle looks cool and everything with its design but it leaks so much I don't ever want to use it. That's why I'm giving it a 2. It does what it's mean't to do; mixing your protein shakes, but does it so poorly I barely ever want to use it.

DevilDonkee's Rating

It does the job no issues, I recommend this product!!!!! You don't need a high mixer!!!!!! Simple to use and easy to clean!!!!!!!

xstyle's Rating

xstyle did not leave a written review for this product.

supplementsuckr's Rating

Wish, I read some of the reviews before I bought this. If you want stains on your shirt , buy this shaker. The worst one I've ever owned, waste of money.

svfootball1's Rating

Poor quality shaker cup, especially from a brand like MP. Go with the Universal shakers, much better quality. Truly disappointed.

trychlik0228's Rating

Not Leak Free and the shaker filter is a pain to take out... overall its ok.

pjoseph21's Rating

This bottle wasn't what I expected. The photos in the description work to clear and I purchased thinking it was a shaker bottle with a ball. The regular muscle pharm shaker bottle with the ball is awesome, but this one not so much.

rgasper3's Rating

Solid. Easy to clean.

zodiactone's Rating

It is a very simple, no mess shaker cup. I love it!

sportsmiles's Rating

Nice shaker. Looks good. Sometimes filter thing is hard to pull out and sometimes the bottle leaks.

jakepullis21's Rating

I've been using this shaker for about 3 months now, multiple times per day, and still no problems. It has never leaked and always mixes my drink. I never get any of the lumps of protein like I use to with my past shakers.

canderson8684's Rating

It sometimes lets little splashes out when shaking again after supplements have settled.

dianefries's Rating

The size of the bottle is good but I was disappointed in how it worked as far as getting the lumps out of the protein shake. Even though I shook it very well it wasn't as smooth as when I used another shaker that had a metal shaker ball in it.

Belltollz40's Rating

Very good shaker, doesn't leak. It would get a 10 if it had a shaker ball instead of the grate lookin thing, But it does mix supplements well. I would recommend this shaker.

andrew0813's Rating

andrew0813 did not leave a written review for this product.