MusclePharm MuscleGel Shot Reviews

Build Lean Muscle, Fuel Fat Loss & Recover Faster!*

Good

tomlapidus's Rating
Key Lime

Overall this product is a very convenient way to get protein quick. I found that it was difficult to squeeze out the product and the taste and consistency were not very good. I rated it a 6 because it does deliver a good amount of protein with low calories fast but in my opinion using a powder in a shaker isn't too difficult and I have found much better options for better value with better taste. Overall just and average product.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Variety Pack

Recently won 2 boxes of gels,a bottle of Liquid Carnitine Core and a bottle of CLA Core,a black MP polo and a pair of black MP boxer briefs in a company promo/giveaway.Thanks go out to KwayZee and MP.Let me start off by saying that I love these muscle gel shots.They are very handy,you can take them anywhere and anytime,taste good,and provide you with 22g protein per shot with 0 fat,0 sugar and only 3g carbs.The key lime is my favorite followed by banana cream then tropical mango.I think they taste a little better after being refrigerated,but still taste really good not refrigerated.The wife and son love them also,we take them with us on our runs or when we hit the road for a quick and easy protein source.I will use these again as with all MP products that I have tried.

sethlcs's Rating
Key Lime

Quick and convenient way to get your protein.

AngelKing1992's Rating

Never tried gels before, but my nutrition professor recommended this stuff before going on runs to avoid GI cramps! Musclepharm's protein gels tasted AMAZING and is packed with over 20 grams of protein! The banana cream was my favorite flavor, and the key lime was surprisingly delicious as well! Would recommend you spread this over dessert!

brendanga's Rating
Key Lime

These are clutch when youre dieting. Packed with protein, but the carb & sugar profile is very low. Curbs the cravings every time.

rubenor's Rating
Banana Cream

Very convenient and tasty snack! I take these with me to work everyday and pull one out when I need a snack.

MrMakAttack's Rating
Variety Pack

Flavoring is excellent. Profile is decent but I don't like the fact the protein is derived from collagen...but I understand why they do it. Love that Mango and Key lime. Flavoring is on point.

stad0203's Rating
Key Lime

Just grabbed a single one of these to give them a test drive and now regret not just doing a full box. A very tasty quick protein fix without the hassle of mixing a shake or the extra fat/carbs of a protein bar. Blows the other similar products out of the water on texture too with a nice soft easy to consume gel. I only tried the Key Lime so far but plan to grab a box of each next order!

dubbwebb's Rating

well, whats not to like about these? ...they are delicious in my opinion, although they might be a TAD on the sweet side for others. Tropical mango would have to be my favourite, followed by key lime..then banana cream. The packs are very convenient, and the small size allows you to take it with you anywhere, so long as you have a pocket. Highly recomended!

justh8me's Rating
Banana Cream

I won a variety box of these in a promo, and I love them. Flavor wise I would say: Banana Cream 9/10 Key Lime 8/10 Mango 7/10 Great flavor, convenient pack, and its an isolate, really cant beat it!

jonjohn1232003's Rating
Banana Cream

These are ok. Not a big fan of the taste/consistency.

elenikaniaris's Rating
Tropical Mango

I must admit, the first taste of this was difficult. It's a little gritty and very thick gel. But, once I started to get into it, it was not bad at all. I can't imagine a more effective way to take protein on the go. I will purchase this again!

DaCiRo's Rating
Variety Pack

Excellent Protein on the Go!. Great portability, easy to carry anywhere. The pouch is also quite resistant to damage. It won't break or tear easily so you are sure this thing will not mess up your bag. A bit too sweet for my taste, but tastes great!.

juliedefran's Rating
Key Lime

juliedefran did not leave a written review for this product.

ColbyMaxwell's Rating
Key Lime

This product is working well. It helps somewhat with meal replacement. The only real problem is the taste... Boy do I get lock jaw every time I take the first sip out of it. I decided to actually try mixing it with water and it for some reason tastes a lot better, if you do try mixing it with water to try to get a better taste, I would not recommend using a lot. I gave the flavor a 6 because I wish it would have tasted better without the water. Overall good product and will continue to buy.

JokerzSpade's Rating
Variety Pack

I tried all of the flavors and they all taste horrible! I was really looking forward to a convenient way to take protein on the go.. I like the form factor, just not the taste. I'm usually a huge MusclePharm guy too, so I was very disappointed after receiving my order. I would try again if they made it taste better.

Supraguy1986's Rating
Variety Pack

easy protein on the go, quick snack before or after your workout. great stuff

eukaobasi's Rating

A super excellent way to increase your protein intake! Tates good too. Mango is my favorite

AlainaRoss's Rating

Definitely would buy this again. Convenient protein!

mburaczy's Rating

As of late, all of the orders that I have received contained at least 3-4 of the gel shots that were not edible. The packages where expanded due to some spoiling or other bacteria that was present in the gel pack.