MusclePharm MuscleGel Shot Reviews

Build Lean Muscle, Fuel Fat Loss & Recover Faster!*

Tropical Mango

Eddy4488's Rating
Variety Pack

This product is awesome!!! I am currently in military police school and we don't always have the best nutrition to pick from and I will use one of these to supplement my nutrition when there's nothing good to choose. Also great to use after a workout to get into your system quickly.

Samvig16's Rating

Key Lime is by far the best tasting gel in the pack, kinda sweet but tasty. Banana Cream and Mango have a weird taste that makes me want to gag. I choke it down just cause I don't want to waste them. I will re-order Key Lime for sure the other two doubtful.

G8RNATION22's Rating

Easy way to get your protein on the go. Great flavors!!

Stonewall17's Rating

Muscle gel is a great and convenient way to get high quality whey protein into your body on the go. All the flavored taste like their advertised, so just pick the one you'll like. The this bad about this product is the price, 12 "shots" for $25 dollars is way too expensive for this cowboy, but if you have the money, go for it.

seansobey's Rating
Banana Cream

seansobey did not leave a written review for this product.

StefanMarc's Rating
Key Lime

This is one of my favourite products. It's so easy to rip open a packet and suck the gel out after an intense workout where the last thing you want to do is try and force down a generic chocolate or strawberry flavored protein shake. The fruitiness is refreshing, although it can be difficult to get all of the gel out. I love the Key Lime & Tropical Mango flavors.

outfielderwin's Rating
Key Lime

These are great little packs to take on the go or when flying when u need to get a meal in but duct don't have the time , great little protein replacement snack

cmryals80's Rating

I love these quick protein packs!! I typical have a hard time with the flavors of supplements, but I can down these with no problems. Love to throw one back after a great workout. Highly recommend!

BandannaRed's Rating

Convenience at a price. The taste was tolerable but the consistency took some getting used to. 22g of protein on the go was nice but you can get more for your buck out of less costly supplements. Yes they are nice in a pinch but I'd rather plan ahead and pack a less expensive protein. There was also an issue with dried up chunks in the pouch that wouldn't go away no matter how much I tried to mix it.

jakepullis21's Rating
Key Lime

These are extremely convenient for anyone on the go. I don't always have the time to stop back to my room and make a protein shake, but I can carry one of these small packets with me throughout the day so that I can take it and curb any snack cravings I get. I did find that if you don't drink a glass of water with it you would tend to become hungry soon after eating one of these though, so remember to always take with 8 oz. of water or so.

ramseyrowland's Rating
Key Lime

I had bought several boxes of this back when it was on sale. I was opening one box at a time. I started getting one or two tubes in a box that were puffed up with air and put them aside. I had them stored properly so it must have been some bacteria that got into the tubes at the factory. I did some investigating online and found out that I was not the only one with this problem. It pretty much added up to a full box that was bad. Mainly the Mango and a couple of the other flavors. I tried to contact the manufacturer but the never returned my emails. I later brought it up to BB.com and they were nice about it but by that time, it had been a while since I had ordered them. A year later, I decided to try then again as they are very convenient. I hope that the mfg. figured out the packaging problem. I will not be ordering them again as I seem to get hungry shortly after I take one. I have tried other MFarm products and like them but will be staying away from this particular product. Yes they are convenient but are way too expensive for the little if any benefit I got out of them.

carlcrowell's Rating

This is a great product for on the go people. I don't have a lot of time to fool with protein powder or lug around pre-mixed protein shakes. I can easily carry and consume throughout my day these gel-shots. Great taste, great packaging, great protein! My favorite two flavors are Tropical Mango and Key Lime.

mandapf's Rating

Tastes great and it's very helpfull and easy to consume! Loved it and definitely gonna get some more!

Going-gone's Rating

I have used this product regularly for well over a year - until I realized the kind of protein that it's composed of (hydrolyzed collagen protein). The research I've found on this type of protein describes it as nearly useless for muscle tissue repair. I e-mailed MusclePharm to ask about the protein content and it's biological value, and this is the response I received: Hello, The collagen is a proprietary blend which is inside company use. -MusclePharm

• hale09
hale09's Rating
Key Lime

Key lime is a great flavor .. great for taking right out the gym

Liamoville's Rating
Variety Pack

This was the first time I'd bought MuscleGel but already it's a firm favorite of mine. I bought the Variety Pack and so far all the flavors are delicious. The texture is fine, and there is no strange after taste that you get with a lot of protein products. I generally grab one at work if I'm short on time or just need a boost. I'll definitely be ordering again.

musicjunkie1982's Rating
Key Lime

I used the Key Lime shot right before an obstacle mud run and while the texture was "different", the taste was spot on, no funny after taste, no fake sugar flavour. It tasted just like Key Lime Pie. It was easily portable and gives a big punch of protein for a small package. I would definitely order again.

• salar
salar's Rating
Key Lime

salar did not leave a written review for this product.

egalley's Rating
Banana Cream

egalley did not leave a written review for this product.

tonypete's Rating

Great product for a quick protein fix-22 grams: low cal, zero sugar, zero cholesterol, and very portable. Helps combat the mid-morning and mid-afternoon hunger that can tempt you to cheat. Recommend it to anyone wanting to build and maintain lean muscle on a high-protein diet.