MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

Elijahcho's Rating

I've been working out 4-5 times a week for the past few weeks and the glutamine has been very helpful in my recovery. The powder is extremely quick to dissolve and has no taste, unlike other "unflavored" products.

sorow's Rating

easy to mix

Jusher's Rating
Unflavored

One of the esstentials in my stack... Great post workout recovery. I can tell when I didn't take it. Mixes well with everything but plain water. NO CHALKY TASTE. Recommend buying in bulk if you workout more than 3 times a week

ChassidyNichole's Rating

Glutamine is a post-workout which aids in rebuilding and recovery. Glutamine has always been a staple in my supplement stack and I have been using Musclepharm's glutamine long before becoming an MP|Fitmiss athlete. After every weight training session I mix 5g of this glutamine in with my protein shake to ensure my muscles recover quickly. If you are in need of a post-recovery this is the one for you. It mixes extremely well with other products, such as, protein and BCAAs and isn't one of those unflavored products that actually taste chalky.

ShaneMackay's Rating
Unflavored

Love it! Best Glutamine product out there!

prosper88's Rating
Unflavored

easy to mix, essential part of my stack now

jamesddw3's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored makes it versatile supplement. Mixes well. Despite an increase in my intensity and volume, fatigue has been minimal and I've never had to skip a beat in my regimen. Definitely worth adding to a stack of supplements. I'd recommend buying in bulk. It can run out fairly quick if you use it too freely.

tbecker's Rating

Excellent product, mixes well!

domsauce's Rating
Unflavored

domsauce did not leave a written review for this product.

• erv1n
erv1n's Rating
Unflavored

very good product and very easly to mix with protein powder...

indritcarcani's Rating

indritcarcani did not leave a written review for this product.

Fahmy5's Rating

Fahmy5 did not leave a written review for this product.

sparsonsusa's Rating
Unflavored

This unflavored power dissolves quickly in water and truly is flavorless. MusclePharm has a reputation for creating quality products and this is no exception. Glutamine is essential to help keep you healthy after workouts and I highly recommend this particular product.

adil1985's Rating
Unflavored

a good recovery from training...

notcomeng's Rating
Unflavored

notcomeng did not leave a written review for this product.

bhardwaj217's Rating

Awesome performance.saw great results after incorporating this.

liammp's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes great with any protein and I've been very satisfied with results

acloern1985's Rating
Unflavored

Unfortunately, as pleased as I was about not being able to taste this product when mixed in my drinks, I had to return it. It left a continuous, 24 hour a day nasty taste in my mouth - similar to if I had a bar of soap or a coating of lotion in my mouth. It was disgusting and relentless. After 4 days of hoping I would get used to it, I stopped using the product. Overall, it was not long enough for me to tell if it was useful.

gpipin's Rating
Unflavored

I am a big fan of MusclePharm, because they make great products with excellent prices. I like how their glutamine mixes well and doesn't have that weird taste in the end that some others, also considered "unflavored", have.

WilliamBrody24's Rating
Unflavored

WilliamBrody24 did not leave a written review for this product.