MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

victorvvd's Rating
Unflavored

victorvvd did not leave a written review for this product.

mamatheresa's Rating

I mix this in with my whey post workout and casein on evening workouts. Absorbs well and soreness is reduced.

24Sarah's Rating

24Sarah did not leave a written review for this product.

JRford's Rating

Mixes very well with my whey after a workout and the taste is disguised. Next days are always better from recovery. I can put 100% effort into my training when there is no rest day.

hyprviperx's Rating
Unflavored

Like the smaller dosing than some of the others. seems to mix well but falls out of solution quickly. taste is not very good, but no glutamine unflavored ever does, and it is better than others. plus i don't use it for taste, just effect so its a non issue for me. I mix it with juice flavors as vanilla and choc don't seem to cover the taste.

JoeyWNoble's Rating
Unflavored

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

jj155112's Rating

I was super excited to try this and see an improvement in recovery but took this religiously and did not notice any difference in recovery time. The product mixed well and did not have a taste like it says I just did not see any improvement.

JasonWittrock's Rating

Glutamine is an essential supplement that helps with muscle recovery after exercise. I like the Glutamine by MusclePharm because it mixes well and the price is affordable

MelissaLauren's Rating

Pretty easy to mix, I use it in my oatmeal and cream of rice in the morning post-workout. It only clumps a little and has vitally no taste. I like that it's powerful, and a lot of glutamine packed in a small about the size of teaspoon (4,500mg). It is fast absorbing and one of the easiest ways to incorporate this BCAA into my diet. I place the powder right on my stove so I never forget it, and the glutamine helps my muscles recover fast after hard training for show prep.

evelito23's Rating
Unflavored

A very good supplement. i recommend this. Really really good. Ultra good.

mmwrink's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect for mixing in with my lean body protein! I love this stuff makes me feel so recovered and ready for the next day of training

jgarcia10403's Rating
Unflavored

GREAT!!! Recovery times on this product i especially love that i can add it to any of my drinks.

dfneto's Rating

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.

castro4025's Rating

Makes me feel great after workouts, took before bedtime when having late night workouts, now take post workout mixed with protein. I highly recommend it.

BUgaiter21's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this for a few weeks and generally have 2 scoops mixed with some isolate post-workout. Recovery hasn't been as optimal as I had hoped. Soreness still persists although it has only been 2weeks and I only use post workout. Maybe I haven't reached the products max potential yet

xtremeg04's Rating
Unflavored

xtremeg04 did not leave a written review for this product.

SWAT73's Rating
Unflavored

I use 1 scoop daily mixed with my BCAA's (x-tend) and drink throughout my workout . . . seems to work well for recovery.

Mhouliha's Rating
Unflavored

I take before bed and first thing in the morning. Really helps keep muscles at their peak and dramatically improves recovery time.

khaled3005's Rating

i'm in last week in this product,and its a good product for muscle recovery ,i recommend this product ,

calledit's Rating

Recently started using this post-workout and I've enjoyed a much quicker recovery every time!