MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

vilj's Rating

excellent!! must have in my supps

ashkurtenbach's Rating

I use this Glutamine 2-3 times a day, post-workout, sometimes in the morning and in my shake before bed. I can tell it does aide in recovery, because I have tried not taking it for a time period to see the difference and there definitely is one. If you want to get the max out of your week and your workouts add this to your supplement regimen.

giuseppeoro's Rating
Unflavored

Ottima glutamina che si scioglie facilmente ed insapore..

ThruWordz's Rating
Unflavored

Once I used this glutamine, I never looked for any other brand. I've had pretty bad shin splints before & when I run my shins get way too sore the next day as if they'll come back full blown... it got to the point I've avoided running for awhile. After trying MP glutamine, I can up my running & cardio frequency with no pain, usually about a short 24 hour recovery time with the added prevention of my shins getting worse. Aside from my shins, it greatly reduces DOMS & speeds up recovery after my normal lifting sessions. If you happen to be sick, this stuff takes care of that too! I like to use 2 scoops, 1 immediately after my workout & 1 before bed. It's unflavored, which is nice because I can add it in whatever drink I want. Great amount for the price. I'd definitely recommend it!

lstufkosky's Rating

Truly works...noticed that I am not as sore when I take this with protein right after my workout. I will continue to purchase!

amcpherson0506's Rating
Unflavored

This product is absolutely amazing! I didn't really expect much, but when I take it after a tough workout and I'm super sore already, I can tell that it helps almost instantly. It's probably one of the best products I've tried from MusclePharm! Truly great stuff. It doesn't taste like anything either. I just add to my tea or crystal light lemonade and it doesn't taste like anything. It also doesn't get chunky or have a residue in your drink like fiber sometimes does. Overall awesome product! I have added it to my daily regiment.

mrmaverickz28's Rating

true unflavored! mixs easy

bigHW's Rating

I really think this helps on recovery. Very impressed with the MP Glutamine

nuno470's Rating
Unflavored

nuno470 did not leave a written review for this product.

dongol4's Rating
Unflavored

dongol4 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shad0wbreaker's Rating
Unflavored

It says it is unflavoured. And it really is. Love it. Never saw something that mixed so well. 5 gr of Glutamine in 3 dl of water - It looks like nothing is in it. Muslerecovery is definitively increased. Will rebuy.

nina11305's Rating

I love this product. I mix it with my glutamine lime flavor drink and it's perfect. The power smells nice like coconut, but is flavorless. This is a product and brand I will continue to buy

beameupscotty's Rating
Unflavored

If you are a fan of glutamine you cannot go wrong with this. Good mixability, good value. I take it twice a day and I notice the anti-catabolic effects.

aimsey's Rating
Unflavored

I really like that it's an unflavored powder so i can add it in with my pst workout without an overpowering flavored drink. I know a lot of people prefer the pill but I already take enough supplements in pill form, Why add another when I know I can add it to one of my drinks. It really helped with my recovery time!

Adonis13's Rating

Great product for pre and post workouts. Also first thing in the morning. For bodybuilder a who really break down those fibers, this is a must in the supplement arsenal and MP makes a great affordable glutamine

Morcikutya's Rating

Works for me, lasts for a while and reasonably priced.

adamjaycee's Rating

meh stopped taking, didn't notice any effects. Tasteless flavour. Would recommend to anyone who's into glutamine.

CoreyCorpodian's Rating

Straight glutamine. East to mix. No bad taste. I add to post workout and nighttime shakes!

RockStar4's Rating

Does the job as expected. I have notice a decrease in soreness when added with my shakes after. I take BCAAs but thisbin addition helps overall.

molt3nogre's Rating

Really great product, mix with a protein shake after a workout. Felt a definite decrease in overall soreness the next day. Overall very satisfied. Muscle pharm all the way!