MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

ShaneMackay's Rating
Unflavored

Love it! Best Glutamine product out there!

prosper88's Rating
Unflavored

easy to mix, essential part of my stack now

jamesddw3's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored makes it versatile supplement. Mixes well. Despite an increase in my intensity and volume, fatigue has been minimal and I've never had to skip a beat in my regimen. Definitely worth adding to a stack of supplements. I'd recommend buying in bulk. It can run out fairly quick if you use it too freely.

tbecker's Rating

Excellent product, mixes well!

domsauce's Rating
Unflavored

domsauce did not leave a written review for this product.

• erv1n
erv1n's Rating
Unflavored

very good product and very easly to mix with protein powder...

indritcarcani's Rating

indritcarcani did not leave a written review for this product.

Fahmy5's Rating

Fahmy5 did not leave a written review for this product.

sparsonsusa's Rating
Unflavored

This unflavored power dissolves quickly in water and truly is flavorless. MusclePharm has a reputation for creating quality products and this is no exception. Glutamine is essential to help keep you healthy after workouts and I highly recommend this particular product.

adil1985's Rating
Unflavored

a good recovery from training...

notcomeng's Rating
Unflavored

notcomeng did not leave a written review for this product.

bhardwaj217's Rating

Awesome performance.saw great results after incorporating this.

liammp's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes great with any protein and I've been very satisfied with results

acloern1985's Rating
Unflavored

Unfortunately, as pleased as I was about not being able to taste this product when mixed in my drinks, I had to return it. It left a continuous, 24 hour a day nasty taste in my mouth - similar to if I had a bar of soap or a coating of lotion in my mouth. It was disgusting and relentless. After 4 days of hoping I would get used to it, I stopped using the product. Overall, it was not long enough for me to tell if it was useful.

gpipin's Rating
Unflavored

I am a big fan of MusclePharm, because they make great products with excellent prices. I like how their glutamine mixes well and doesn't have that weird taste in the end that some others, also considered "unflavored", have.

WilliamBrody24's Rating
Unflavored

WilliamBrody24 did not leave a written review for this product.

tito231's Rating
Unflavored

I was very skeptical when I first bought glutamine. With in the first month I noticed I wasn't as sore after hard workouts. Afer that I noticed my better definition. I took glutamine for 3 months and then cut it out from my supplements regimen for a few months. When I introduced it back I really noticed how much it help me recover. I would recommend this to anyone who has the budget for extra supplements. For glutamine it's a little on the expensive side so if there is a deal for mp glutamine buy it. It is a great formula of glutamine.

Cardy2's Rating
Unflavored

Cardy2 did not leave a written review for this product.

oneadami's Rating
Unflavored

Glutamine has become one of my essential daily go to's.I did a lot of research before finally biting the bullet and purchasing it. At first I wasn't taking enough to has a serious enough impact on my protein uptake. But now that I have upped it to 15-20g a day I have noticed significant gains not only physically but also in strength. I strongly recommend Glutamine in anyone's arsenal, especially if you are on point with your protein intake throughout the day. If you are insufficient in your protein consumption then this product is a waste of your time and money.

vilj's Rating

excellent!! must have in my supps