MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

mmwrink's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect for mixing in with my lean body protein! I love this stuff makes me feel so recovered and ready for the next day of training

jgarcia10403's Rating
Unflavored

GREAT!!! Recovery times on this product i especially love that i can add it to any of my drinks.

dfneto's Rating

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.

castro4025's Rating

Makes me feel great after workouts, took before bedtime when having late night workouts, now take post workout mixed with protein. I highly recommend it.

BUgaiter21's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this for a few weeks and generally have 2 scoops mixed with some isolate post-workout. Recovery hasn't been as optimal as I had hoped. Soreness still persists although it has only been 2weeks and I only use post workout. Maybe I haven't reached the products max potential yet

xtremeg04's Rating
Unflavored

xtremeg04 did not leave a written review for this product.

SWAT73's Rating
Unflavored

I use 1 scoop daily mixed with my BCAA's (x-tend) and drink throughout my workout . . . seems to work well for recovery.

Mhouliha's Rating
Unflavored

I take before bed and first thing in the morning. Really helps keep muscles at their peak and dramatically improves recovery time.

khaled3005's Rating

i'm in last week in this product,and its a good product for muscle recovery ,i recommend this product ,

calledit's Rating

Recently started using this post-workout and I've enjoyed a much quicker recovery every time!

davit88's Rating
Unflavored

davit88 did not leave a written review for this product.

aleesiawalker's Rating

First glutamine supplement I've tried and very pleased. I definitely feel waaaaay less sore. Less rest days and putting in hard work ☺️🙌

Gillie23's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. I love waking up and not being sore the need day. Definitely a must have for lifters.

Elijahcho's Rating

I've been working out 4-5 times a week for the past few weeks and the glutamine has been very helpful in my recovery. The powder is extremely quick to dissolve and has no taste, unlike other "unflavored" products.

sorow's Rating

easy to mix

Jusher's Rating
Unflavored

One of the esstentials in my stack... Great post workout recovery. I can tell when I didn't take it. Mixes well with everything but plain water. NO CHALKY TASTE. Recommend buying in bulk if you workout more than 3 times a week

ChassidyNichole's Rating

Glutamine is a post-workout which aids in rebuilding and recovery. Glutamine has always been a staple in my supplement stack and I have been using Musclepharm's glutamine long before becoming an MP|Fitmiss athlete. After every weight training session I mix 5g of this glutamine in with my protein shake to ensure my muscles recover quickly. If you are in need of a post-recovery this is the one for you. It mixes extremely well with other products, such as, protein and BCAAs and isn't one of those unflavored products that actually taste chalky.

ShaneMackay's Rating
Unflavored

Love it! Best Glutamine product out there!

prosper88's Rating
Unflavored

easy to mix, essential part of my stack now

jamesddw3's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored makes it versatile supplement. Mixes well. Despite an increase in my intensity and volume, fatigue has been minimal and I've never had to skip a beat in my regimen. Definitely worth adding to a stack of supplements. I'd recommend buying in bulk. It can run out fairly quick if you use it too freely.