MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery from the Toughest Workouts*

Yobania's Rating
Unflavored

Yobania did not leave a written review for this product.

Lugo17's Rating
Unflavored

I mixed it with the BCAA (MP) and Creatine (MP) and HMB ( Millenium) for my pre-work drink. Noticed less fatigue.

davidiranian's Rating
Unflavored

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

Haxl's Rating
Unflavored

Haxl did not leave a written review for this product.

slobaugh's Rating
Unflavored

as it doesn't dissolve or mix well, its kinda like chewing on sugar crystals. not sure if its working or not, I take one dose in the A.M. with the BCAA and again in the late afternoon as my workout drink. I'm not very sore for the most part, but I'm not seeing the great gains. However its only been a couple weeks.

ricknelsoniii's Rating
Unflavored

Not a fan. Poor mix-ability, and makes everything taste like a pharmacy in your mouth no matter what you use.

AhmedZalat's Rating
Unflavored

The Best Glutamine in the whole market.

hiloboy72's Rating

hiloboy72 did not leave a written review for this product.

victorvvd's Rating
Unflavored

victorvvd did not leave a written review for this product.

mamatheresa's Rating

I mix this in with my whey post workout and casein on evening workouts. Absorbs well and soreness is reduced.

24Sarah's Rating

24Sarah did not leave a written review for this product.

JRford's Rating

Mixes very well with my whey after a workout and the taste is disguised. Next days are always better from recovery. I can put 100% effort into my training when there is no rest day.

hyprviperx's Rating
Unflavored

Like the smaller dosing than some of the others. seems to mix well but falls out of solution quickly. taste is not very good, but no glutamine unflavored ever does, and it is better than others. plus i don't use it for taste, just effect so its a non issue for me. I mix it with juice flavors as vanilla and choc don't seem to cover the taste.

JoeyWNoble's Rating
Unflavored

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

jj155112's Rating

I was super excited to try this and see an improvement in recovery but took this religiously and did not notice any difference in recovery time. The product mixed well and did not have a taste like it says I just did not see any improvement.

MelissaLauren's Rating

Pretty easy to mix, I use it in my oatmeal and cream of rice in the morning post-workout. It only clumps a little and has vitally no taste. I like that it's powerful, and a lot of glutamine packed in a small about the size of teaspoon (4,500mg). It is fast absorbing and one of the easiest ways to incorporate this BCAA into my diet. I place the powder right on my stove so I never forget it, and the glutamine helps my muscles recover fast after hard training for show prep.

evelito23's Rating
Unflavored

A very good supplement. i recommend this. Really really good. Ultra good.

mmwrink's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect for mixing in with my lean body protein! I love this stuff makes me feel so recovered and ready for the next day of training

jgarcia10403's Rating
Unflavored

GREAT!!! Recovery times on this product i especially love that i can add it to any of my drinks.

dfneto's Rating

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.