MusclePharm Glutamine Reviews

Supports Rebuilding and Recovery From The Toughest Workouts!*

Shad0wbreaker's Rating
Unflavored

It says it is unflavoured. And it really is. Love it. Never saw something that mixed so well. 5 gr of Glutamine in 3 dl of water - It looks like nothing is in it. Muslerecovery is definitively increased. Will rebuy.

nina11305's Rating

I love this product. I mix it with my glutamine lime flavor drink and it's perfect. The power smells nice like coconut, but is flavorless. This is a product and brand I will continue to buy

beameupscotty's Rating
Unflavored

If you are a fan of glutamine you cannot go wrong with this. Good mixability, good value. I take it twice a day and I notice the anti-catabolic effects.

aimsey's Rating
Unflavored

I really like that it's an unflavored powder so i can add it in with my pst workout without an overpowering flavored drink. I know a lot of people prefer the pill but I already take enough supplements in pill form, Why add another when I know I can add it to one of my drinks. It really helped with my recovery time!

Adonis13's Rating

Great product for pre and post workouts. Also first thing in the morning. For bodybuilder a who really break down those fibers, this is a must in the supplement arsenal and MP makes a great affordable glutamine

Morcikutya's Rating

Works for me, lasts for a while and reasonably priced.

adamjaycee's Rating

meh stopped taking, didn't notice any effects. Tasteless flavour. Would recommend to anyone who's into glutamine.

CoreyCorpodian's Rating

Straight glutamine. East to mix. No bad taste. I add to post workout and nighttime shakes!

RockStar4's Rating

Does the job as expected. I have notice a decrease in soreness when added with my shakes after. I take BCAAs but thisbin addition helps overall.

molt3nogre's Rating

Really great product, mix with a protein shake after a workout. Felt a definite decrease in overall soreness the next day. Overall very satisfied. Muscle pharm all the way!

jason383's Rating
Unflavored

my go to glutamine. Mixes very well, truly has no taste and I can mix it with anything. Recommend this product. Take in 20 or 25 grams a day.

chelseymf's Rating

chelseymf did not leave a written review for this product.

TheKing18's Rating
Unflavored

less sore get back in the gym faster that's better then nothing

fitboyinblue's Rating

No taste, which is good. Also mixes really easily. I feel less sore when using this brand over others.

NuclearJason's Rating
Unflavored

Notice no difference whether I am on or off product.

JewelJensen's Rating
Unflavored

MusclePharm Glutatmine really hit the mark. It is flavorless and mixes in my coffee both morning and night. Not a problem for MusclePharm for me to be a repeat customer. I will be trying other products in the future from MusclePharm due to how pleased I was with my first item purchased from them. Thank you Ashley Horner for promoting this through your charity camps and website.

NicholasRoco's Rating
Unflavored

Good ol' unadulterated, unmolested glutamine. That'll get you growing and take the usual muscular soreness away. Glutamine has a good track record and MP hasn't hurt its good name with this product. On a related subject: Why the **** hasn't a flavored Glutamine been created yet? I'm not bent out of shape that it's a pure product (always a good thing) but with all the other flavored **** in this industry why not this? Maybe someone could inbox me on my ignorance...

BigEzee's Rating
Unflavored

I like the results I've been seeing but the taste is horrible. Even though it says unflavored it alters the flavors to my drinks. Not sure if I got a bad batch, but other than that it's a pretty good product.

dciolf's Rating

Pretty good mixability

kschro2010's Rating

Definitely feel a difference in my recover since I have started taking this product.