MusclePharm Fish Oil Reviews

9.6
9.6

GTRx13's Rating

GTRx13 did not leave a written review for this product.

ConvictedGreed's Rating

Exactly what I need. High in EPA & DHA which is great. Great price especially if you get the buy 2 get one free. MP does it once again.

aaronmh2009's Rating

Awesome fish oil. Best bang for you back when it comes to the amount of omegas per serving you get.

HeftyMann's Rating

By far the best fish oil product I have used. I don't ever get any fishy after taste and it has a great EPA to DHA ratio per soft gel. I have tried many fish oils but always keep coming back to this one, can't beat the quality of MusclePharm products.

jinxie13's Rating

jinxie13 did not leave a written review for this product.

tbstein's Rating

tbstein did not leave a written review for this product.

srasuli's Rating

srasuli did not leave a written review for this product.

astrologo's Rating

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

rodney2016's Rating

rodney2016 did not leave a written review for this product.

cbrunt541's Rating

Awesome product! No fish burp and no strong citrus smell or taste.

ccarte2020's Rating

Good Fish Oil, no bad taste or problems with it. I take in the morning and it does its job!

Brolicatwill's Rating

Brolicatwill did not leave a written review for this product.

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

AaronM60's Rating

I honestly wasn't looking forward to taking Fish Oil as a supplement because I thought that there would be an awful taste. When taken with a meal these have little or no aftertaste which is not even a factor and the benefits of the Fish Oil are definitely worth it. I will continue to take these with any diet or supplement stack.

JayyStones's Rating

This is a great product. The pills were easy to take and the serving size was nice. I thought that this was the best Fish Oil supps I've taken.

Flygirlz007's Rating

Love this product, NO fish burps at all!

PinkPopcorn's Rating

PinkPopcorn did not leave a written review for this product.

Redfinn's Rating

I've bounced around the fish oil wold a bit, for the last three years. I've used various brands that are much higher priced. I purchased MusclePharm based on price and quantity of omega. I have never had fish burbs, nor any other ill effect. I have finally settled into a good omega product at a very reasonable price. I'm sold! Thanks BodyBuilding, for yet again, another great product offered!

ApeBiez's Rating

I have not tried any other fish oil pills, but hear complaints of fish burps. Never experienced that with this product. Don't think it would bother me if it did, but there you go.

TheMightyLevon's Rating

I love this fish oil -- no gross taste or burps, and after doing some homework in the store this one seemed to have the best EPA/DHA concentration per capsule compared to any other.. Love it!