MusclePharm Fish Oil Reviews

Coated Citrus Flavored Fish Oil to Support Heart, Brain, Vision, & Joint Health*

Aedius's Rating

Great price and product.

mrpibbs81's Rating

Fish burps! I just switched to this product because I wanted something more potent than optimum' fish oil. First serving down and I'm fish burping for two hours now. Never happened with the optimum fish oil. Rated a 6 because it says no fish burps which was wrong, but still have to assume the high potency is correct. This will have to be a place holder until Omega JYM comes out.

tmann140's Rating

UPDATE: Fish Burps. Previously never had a problem with fish burps Muscle Pharm but this last batch I've ordered has been particularly bad about it. I've noticed on this order that the enteric coated case in much more pliable than on a previous order. I have a feeling this could be the cause of the fish burps. Don't know if its a quality control issue or a change in how the product line is made. Used to be great though....(old review below) Great product!! I have tried many different types of fish oil from Naturemade all the way to Optimum Nutrition. This is by far the best I have tried. I have NEVER had fish burps with this brand. Highly recommend!

jrod1965's Rating

As a heavy lifter who has been training for over 30 years I have definitely felt an improvement in my joints. It has helped improved my ability to lift without pain

spidbean's Rating

I have heard about other fish pills giving a burpy taste throughout the day... not so here. It does the job, can't say if I feel worse or better. Compared to other brands the ingredients and what is inside beats many other companies and the cost is relatively cheap. I take 2 a day, there's recommended 3 but I am trying to make these last longer. Would re-order from again.

amata93's Rating

To start off, it honestly was a great product! Only bad problem with it was that it came with a couple of popped pills, which made all the other ones stick together. Other than that, will definitely be purchasing them again.

AhmedZalat's Rating

AhmedZalat did not leave a written review for this product.

Ahtmal's Rating

Ahtmal did not leave a written review for this product.

shimok1's Rating

shimok1 did not leave a written review for this product.

teichelberger's Rating

teichelberger did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelxp5's Rating

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

igraham1341's Rating

I always have a hard time reviewing supplements because im unsure, like in this case, how different im supposed to feel...Is it my diet change that has given me more energy or perhaps the omega's im not sure, either way its doing nothing bad, so i cant complain at all.

mikestud007's Rating

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

jackblack86's Rating

jackblack86 did not leave a written review for this product.

Snoopizumi's Rating

Fish burps, was using the bodybuilding.com fish oil and it was fine zero fish burps, this stuff not so much, I even waited a few days to make sure it would happen consistantly. I have had worse but this isn't what i had expected. Will definately be going back to the old brand.

grobella's Rating

One of the best and pure Fish Oil tried. I noticed the results in less than a week. It doesn't upset my stomach and does not have a fishy smell due to the enteric coating. Has more EPA and DHA than others for the price. Great product I'll continue to use.

GNash22's Rating

Great product, don't see my self getting anything else but this product.

ttfit2's Rating

I bought this fish oil because it has 1000mg Omega-3 fatty acids, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA. It doesn't upset my stomach and does not have a fishy smell due to the enteric coating. Definitely a high quality product. highly recommend it.

seanyamamoto's Rating

Good, quality fish oil. Pills are very easy to swallow because they aren't too big. No fishy aftertaste. Was on costco's fish oil and the effects are same, but the pill is smaller, has more EPA and DHA and easier to swallow.

SF1980's Rating

Great price for the amount of EPA/DHA you get per serving.