MusclePharm Fish Oil Reviews

jdrowse's Rating

Liquid from nutrasea is my go to for this tried the pills and found them a lot less successful then the liquid. Awareness 6.5/10 on this vs liquid oils at 9/10

johnnydoamaral's Rating

Best fish oil out there. More EPA/DHA amount than most of the fish oils on the market. Coated capsules. I've been using this for quite a while and never had any fish burps. Highly recommend it.

tmann140's Rating

Great product!! I have tried many different types of fish oil from Naturemade all the way to Optimum Nutrition. This is by far the best I have tried. I have NEVER had fish burps with this brand. Highly recommend!

alattas's Rating

alattas did not leave a written review for this product.

mijh05's Rating

Three words...NO FISH BURPS! Has a decent amount of EPA/DHA and is pretty affordable!

nickabauer's Rating

Hard coating made for difficulty swallowing. I am sure that the ingredients are beneficial but I stopped taking these and switched to optimum nutrition's line of cla's because of the difficulty.

ddnbreathe's Rating

ddnbreathe did not leave a written review for this product.

fleckty3's Rating

Best fish oil for the money that I've found this far. Very high content of EPA/DHA per capsule compared to other products on the market, and still a very reasonable price.

dman2563's Rating

This a one of the best fish oils. I did my research and this one has the best DHA and EPA amount. I take 5 a day. They are easy to swallow and for the price it's a must get!

tlema1's Rating

300 mg EPA, 400 mg DHA per serving.....14 cents per serving...no fish burps....SOLD!!!!!

CarlSagann's Rating

These fish oil pills are a good dosage and a great price. Easy to swallow and no fish burps. I take fish oil for joint health, brain function, and to reduce inflammation.

Daymean's Rating

No fishy taste, no upset stomach, easy to swallow and good profile. Recommended.

dsheliga's Rating

dsheliga did not leave a written review for this product.

GTRx13's Rating

GTRx13 did not leave a written review for this product.

ConvictedGreed's Rating

Exactly what I need. High in EPA & DHA which is great. Great price especially if you get the buy 2 get one free. MP does it once again.

aaronmh2009's Rating

Awesome fish oil. Best bang for you back when it comes to the amount of omegas per serving you get.

HeftyMann's Rating

By far the best fish oil product I have used. I don't ever get any fishy after taste and it has a great EPA to DHA ratio per soft gel. I have tried many fish oils but always keep coming back to this one, can't beat the quality of MusclePharm products.

jinxie13's Rating

jinxie13 did not leave a written review for this product.

tbstein's Rating

tbstein did not leave a written review for this product.

srasuli's Rating

srasuli did not leave a written review for this product.