MusclePharm Fish Oil Reviews

Lefty2's Rating

No fish burbs! Great product I'll continue to use this.

Jmorg54's Rating

Great product at a reasonable price with no fish burps.

Austin1075's Rating

Austin1075 did not leave a written review for this product.

mercurialv's Rating

I have tried quite a few different fish oil products, this one is great and it does not have any fish smell or fish burps. Has high epa and dha content, will definitely stock these up.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

No gnarly fishy burps!

joebrezy's Rating

joebrezy did not leave a written review for this product.

mickileelounz's Rating

mickileelounz did not leave a written review for this product.

• Beege1
Beege1's Rating

This has a high EPA/DHA which is what you want in a good quality fish oil capsule. All MusclePharm products seem to be of the highest quality. Right now I'm taking their fish oil, CLA and Carnitine and quite happy with my progress. Their combat crunch bars are the best tasting out there!

• vwcab
vwcab's Rating

Great product and love the fact that it dont melt easily like when I accidentally forget about it in the car or my pocket

astrologo's Rating

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

jdrowse's Rating

Liquid from nutrasea is my go to for this tried the pills and found them a lot less successful then the liquid. Awareness 6.5/10 on this vs liquid oils at 9/10

johnnydoamaral's Rating

Best fish oil out there. More EPA/DHA amount than most of the fish oils on the market. Coated capsules. I've been using this for quite a while and never had any fish burps. Highly recommend it.

tmann140's Rating

Great product!! I have tried many different types of fish oil from Naturemade all the way to Optimum Nutrition. This is by far the best I have tried. I have NEVER had fish burps with this brand. Highly recommend!

alattas's Rating

alattas did not leave a written review for this product.

mijh05's Rating

Three words...NO FISH BURPS! Has a decent amount of EPA/DHA and is pretty affordable!

nickabauer's Rating

Hard coating made for difficulty swallowing. I am sure that the ingredients are beneficial but I stopped taking these and switched to optimum nutrition's line of cla's because of the difficulty.

ddnbreathe's Rating

ddnbreathe did not leave a written review for this product.

fleckty3's Rating

Best fish oil for the money that I've found this far. Very high content of EPA/DHA per capsule compared to other products on the market, and still a very reasonable price.

dman2563's Rating

This a one of the best fish oils. I did my research and this one has the best DHA and EPA amount. I take 5 a day. They are easy to swallow and for the price it's a must get!

tlema1's Rating

300 mg EPA, 400 mg DHA per serving.....14 cents per serving...no fish burps....SOLD!!!!!