MusclePharm Fish Oil Reviews

teichelberger's Rating

teichelberger did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelxp5's Rating

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

igraham1341's Rating

I always have a hard time reviewing supplements because im unsure, like in this case, how different im supposed to feel...Is it my diet change that has given me more energy or perhaps the omega's im not sure, either way its doing nothing bad, so i cant complain at all.

mikestud007's Rating

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

jackblack86's Rating

jackblack86 did not leave a written review for this product.

Snoopizumi's Rating

Fish burps, was using the bodybuilding.com fish oil and it was fine zero fish burps, this stuff not so much, I even waited a few days to make sure it would happen consistantly. I have had worse but this isn't what i had expected. Will definately be going back to the old brand.

grobella's Rating

One of the best and pure Fish Oil tried. I noticed the results in less than a week. It doesn't upset my stomach and does not have a fishy smell due to the enteric coating. Has more EPA and DHA than others for the price. Great product I'll continue to use.

GNash22's Rating

Great product, don't see my self getting anything else but this product.

ttfit2's Rating

I bought this fish oil because it has 1000mg Omega-3 fatty acids, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA. It doesn't upset my stomach and does not have a fishy smell due to the enteric coating. Definitely a high quality product. highly recommend it.

seanyamamoto's Rating

Good, quality fish oil. Pills are very easy to swallow because they aren't too big. No fishy aftertaste. Was on costco's fish oil and the effects are same, but the pill is smaller, has more EPA and DHA and easier to swallow.

SF1980's Rating

Great price for the amount of EPA/DHA you get per serving.

inspecta's Rating

Had been using MP fish oil and now trying Bodybuilding.com fish oil. MP fish oil gave me no burps whatsoever, but BB.com ones do. However, the casings of MP fish oil capsules are much harder, ought to be renamed "hardgel" instead. This may be the reason for no burps because by the time they desolve, they are way down the digestive system. Still, these cost quite reasonable. Will go back to MP because fish burps are not doing my social life any favor.

Lefty2's Rating

No fish burbs! Great product I'll continue to use this.

Jmorg54's Rating

Great product at a reasonable price with no fish burps.

Austin1075's Rating

Austin1075 did not leave a written review for this product.

mercurialv's Rating

I have tried quite a few different fish oil products, this one is great and it does not have any fish smell or fish burps. Has high epa and dha content, will definitely stock these up.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

No gnarly fishy burps!

joebrezy's Rating

joebrezy did not leave a written review for this product.

mickileelounz's Rating

mickileelounz did not leave a written review for this product.

• Beege1
Beege1's Rating

This has a high EPA/DHA which is what you want in a good quality fish oil capsule. All MusclePharm products seem to be of the highest quality. Right now I'm taking their fish oil, CLA and Carnitine and quite happy with my progress. Their combat crunch bars are the best tasting out there!