MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

No Loading Required, No Bloating, Pharmaceutical Quality Creatine with No Additives*

Good

acidichavoc's Rating
Unflavored

I would still mix this product with something by its self has and awkward taste.

codeyflickinger's Rating
Unflavored

codeyflickinger did not leave a written review for this product.

Leighlove's Rating
Unflavored

Leighlove did not leave a written review for this product.

mgray8249's Rating
Unflavored

This is a very gritty powder mix. It really didn't mix well I used it in pre and post workout supplements. I have noticed a few gains though.

Arodzewich1986's Rating
Unflavored

Arodzewich1986 did not leave a written review for this product.

FSDLebron's Rating

FSDLebron did not leave a written review for this product.

igolic's Rating
Unflavored

igolic did not leave a written review for this product.

msj3854's Rating
Unflavored

This Creatine is good! I take it with my pre and post workout drinks, it is truly unflavored. It does have a little gritty texture to it but I just keep stirring my shaker as I drink it. I can definitely feel and see deference using this product regularly!

erickbaker's Rating

another excellent product from musclepharm. best mixing creatine ive ever had! no grit!

geraldnewfie's Rating
Unflavored

I currently bought this, had two drinks and never used it again because main reason it doesnt mix in water or juice at all, all goes to the bottom. im starting to dislike alot of MP products, the UFC bundle was good but some other stuff isnt worth it.

ajej4780's Rating
Unflavored

-I didnt really notice anything special about the creatine but there doesnt need to be anything special. It did what it was supposed to do. -Awesome price! -So many servings! -Absolutely no taste and thats great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great creatine.

Pamcmuscle's Rating

Pamcmuscle did not leave a written review for this product.

abbou23's Rating
Unflavored

i'm a beginner but this stuff is great mix with grape juice is the best,major changes are hapenning to my body i know it's not just the creatine but i love this stuff

Cassadore's Rating
Unflavored

I mix 1 scoop pre and post workout. Mixes easily in water with BCAA's or my protein powder. No grainy texture, unflavoured, no taste whatsoever. Good product and price.

AKibler's Rating
Unflavored

A great product that gave me back what I needed to finish my workouts. After leaning out for a long time with no red meat in my diet, I noticed a extreme drop in my stamina and my ability to push harder in training. Use this product at 5 grams with juice helped my get back that edge as if i was eating a full diet again. Worth a try for any one leaning out and feeling that loss of power to keep you going.

Beandip195's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is really unflavored. You truly can't taste it at all in any drink you put it in like other "unflavored" creatine out there. Only reason that this gets a 5 is because the mixing is absolutely horrible. Can't get it to mix good no matter what. Always ends up sinking to the bottom, and feels like your drinking sand. Didn't really notice to much weight gain or strength increase either.

Albabin's Rating
Unflavored

I love muscle pharm products

erv1n's Rating
Unflavored

very good creatine blend and unflavored taste is very good for mixing with dextrose and whey for pwm...

AlEXH0YT's Rating
Unflavored

I noticed much more strength and size gains with the multiple sources of creatine this comes with. I directly compared it to pure creatine monohydrate and noticed this formula was much more effective. The only reason I won't give it a 10/10 is because the price. Overall, great product nonetheless.

YellowBoy456's Rating
Unflavored

YellowBoy456 did not leave a written review for this product.