MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

No Loading Required, No Bloating, Pharmaceutical Quality Creatine with No Additives*

Good

myd5032's Rating
Unflavored

This is my first creatine product. The label recommends mixing with protein since it is unflavored and I would recommend doing that. I mix it with water most of the time and deal with the tast (which isn't horrible). Overall, I like the product and will po ably buy in the future. This was free with a purchase.

dstock03's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine mixed really well and was good tasting. I could actually just dump it in my mouth and take a small swig of water and I was good! I bought 3 and I used them all!

Thedayne's Rating
Unflavored

Thedayne did not leave a written review for this product.

ParatrooperPete's Rating

ParatrooperPete did not leave a written review for this product.

davidiranian's Rating
Unflavored

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

Lcez37's Rating
Unflavored

As far as creatine goes...don't buy this. So many more options on the market with much better results. This creatine is extremely gritty and you have to literally stir it every 2 seconds if you don't want to swallow a scoop of sand at the bottom of your glass. It's awful. Taste is unflavored so that part is self explanatory. As I said...it's like drinking sand. I used two tubs of this and didn't see much of a result. I started using RSP's creatine and it was much more effective. Now I'm using GAT Jetmass and I don't think I'm looking back after the wonders it has worked.

yojimboryuu's Rating
Unflavored

I have tried GNC branded and MuscleTech branded before and this one is by far the best one I have tried. It does not have any after taste or weird side effects that other have caused (usually bloating).

eric9502a's Rating
Unflavored

MusclePharm has one of the best supplements I've ever tried, and saw huge results. But to be honest with the Creatine they sell, I am not a huge fan of it. The results aren't as noticeable as others and if you were to see results its a very slow steady result. I have taken about 1/2 its container for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen huge results from it. Also not having any flavor doesn't help.

Shreddadactyl's Rating

What's up people. I'm going to start by saying this product is awesome. Probably the best Creatine on the market. No loading phase and only one scoop needed pre workout. I found within days my strength definitely went up and Shreddadactyl was lifting like a T Rex minus the silly mental image of the T Rex's small arns bench pressing. This literally is tasteless so very easy to drink. I normally throw it in with my pre workout and it goes down a treat and mixes very well.

kabirkalsi13's Rating
Unflavored

i had tried this product when i bought this product i had very expectations from musclepharm. but when i finished this product i had seen no results from this product . i think this is a waste of money but the Arnold series had given me a great result.

aestheticdude's Rating
Unflavored

I got this from a friend of mine who was a professional Rugby player. Since I stacked with this product with ON Gold Standard 100% Whey my body got bulked up a little. The smell and the unflavoured taste is the worst ever I have experienced so far. When mixing up with water or another substance it will not mix well at all, and also some grains will remain at the bottom. I always used it after a workout (post) because I experienced negative feeling if I used it before a workout (pre). This is worth for the PRICE but if you want real progress I don’t recommend!

Trapport's Rating

Trapport did not leave a written review for this product.

acidichavoc's Rating
Unflavored

I would still mix this product with something by its self has and awkward taste.

codeyflickinger's Rating
Unflavored

codeyflickinger did not leave a written review for this product.

Leighlove's Rating
Unflavored

Leighlove did not leave a written review for this product.

mgray8249's Rating
Unflavored

This is a very gritty powder mix. It really didn't mix well I used it in pre and post workout supplements. I have noticed a few gains though.

FSDLebron's Rating

FSDLebron did not leave a written review for this product.

igolic's Rating
Unflavored

igolic did not leave a written review for this product.

msj3854's Rating
Unflavored

This Creatine is good! I take it with my pre and post workout drinks, it is truly unflavored. It does have a little gritty texture to it but I just keep stirring my shaker as I drink it. I can definitely feel and see deference using this product regularly!

erickbaker's Rating

another excellent product from musclepharm. best mixing creatine ive ever had! no grit!