MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

No Loading Required, No Bloating, Pharmaceutical Quality Creatine with No Additives*

Good

seanyamamoto's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Have seen A TON of gains while taking this compared to the body tech by vitamin shoppe "100% creatine mono hydrate". I'm not done taking mono forever but I feel like this May have an edge in strength and size gains compared to mono. It mixes well. I take this with my post workout protein shake and there's no settling or clumping in them.

jo3ster7's Rating
Unflavored

jo3ster7 did not leave a written review for this product.

jward2090's Rating

This is the first creatine supplement I've ever taken. I took it for 2 weeks and everything was fine. Then I started to get TERRIBLE break outs on my face, lightheaded, and stomach cramps. I stopped as soon as I started to break out. It's been 3 weeks since then and I'm still dealing with these side effects. This is the only new thing in my diet, so I know it's the reason why I'm experiencing these things. I realize everyone is different, but be careful when you decide to try out a new supplement.

jbaldwin3434's Rating

Price vs. Servings isn't justifiable, also didn't see or notice any benefits using this brand like I have with other brands. I think there's more sodium benzo in this product than the advertise, as this is the first creatine I've take since 96 where I actually developed stomach cramps and bloating, like I did when I used to mix baking soda and water and drink it to help improve my sprinting preformance.

djenadeau's Rating

I didnt really like this creatine. I got good results but it was so gritty even after a thorough shake . I switched to creatine monohydrate and i got even greater results.

dwebster1708's Rating
Unflavored

The creatine is effective and mixes well with pre-workouts. The powder does not effect the taste of the pre-workout (I mix 1 scoop with whatever pre-workout I use for the day). I have not had any problems with the creatine and would recommend it.

Albabin's Rating
Unflavored

I love muscle pharm products

Kingraj23's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine did not do anything for me. My body usually responds really well to creatine supplements, but not this one.. Creature by beast has been the best so far. This creatine also did not blend well for me. I had clumps in my shake.

Anthonyufc's Rating
Unflavored

Fantastic creatine, I've gotten so much results in just a month , Increases so much power and endurance that i thought i could never receive , Definitely recommend this product

HeavyLifter8's Rating
Unflavored

This product is by far the best creatine product I have ever used that is unflavored. It mixes exeptionally well, although if you don't let it sit a while longer it can be ever so slightly gritty. The overall creatine balance is perfect in regards to absorbance it seems to be a bit faster than my previous creatine product. Overall summary: Extremely good product, Mixes 8/10, Taste non-existant, If you are considering buying this just try it, it's super cheap and you won't regret it.

WilliamBrody24's Rating
Unflavored

WilliamBrody24 did not leave a written review for this product.

rparsonsgtr's Rating

Definitely a solid product that works as advertised. Make sure to follow the instruction around water consumption. It does mix a little gritty, but added to the combat powder, makes it much better. Definitely will be reordering this product.

Koniac's Rating

Koniac did not leave a written review for this product.

e3mar2025's Rating

awesome product gain muscle faster, increase endurance the Only drawback is the difficulty of mixing but still great product

GenesiSantos's Rating
Unflavored

This product definitely keeps me fueled for gains. If you are looking to keep a more traditional approach to supplements, then this is a product to take. There is no loading dose, but definitely you will need to keep up the water intake and it delivers as promised. Highly recommened!

COwens78's Rating

Gritty! When I mix it sometimes it leaves little in the blender bottle. Mix it with our favorite drink or protien powder you will never notice it. Do I get more pumps? Yes. I feel like a Jurggernaut in the Gym. I definately see the gains. Its the icing on the cake. Just when I think I cant I CAN . Mostly Creitine Monohydrate in this. I really dont know why they added their blend. I guess you have to have a selling point. Yep I recomend this. Works just as good as any other monohydrate creitine.

Gaitholabi's Rating
Unflavored

I drink this with Re-con ,it mixes quickly with no problems. I tried Mono creatine, can't feel so much difference but I got good amounts of energy using It

jrbender's Rating
Unflavored

Not really a taste to it, good results.

ktexTri's Rating

Mixes well and doesn't leave grainy sludge in the shaker cup.

alphaprotocolz's Rating
Unflavored

Not really unflavored, sour like taste. Use hand blender to mix. Does the job. And don't go beyond 7-8g per day, you can get sick.