MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

Good

kelleemccormick's Rating

Highly recommend this product. It has a straight up pucker lemon water taste to it but it's a good flavor. Takes a while to get it to mix up but I let my body do what my spoon can't. Excellent value for 60 servings and no loading phase. I do one scoop pre and one scoop post. No bloat no water retention, no headache, and I definitely use it during my cutting phase to keep my muscle.

ezericw's Rating
Unflavored

Muscle Pharm Creatine, is my "Go To" Creatine, it's always the best quality and value for me. Although I am a big fan of Muscle Pharm products, so I'm not surprised that I liked their Creatine too. Highly recommend Muscle Pharm!

brothberg's Rating
Unflavored

Great inexpensive creatine that gives me substantially less bloating and light-headedness that I got from MuscleTech's Creacore (HCL). The unflavoured option is perfect since it can be mixed into a protein shake or PWO, meaning one less thing to drink on workout days. I get a good pump when I mix it in my protein shake after my workout, and also get a good pump and energy boost when I take it first thing in the morning on rest days. The taste is actually quite bitter, though this is covered up perfectly when mixed with something else. It doesn't blend well, as other people have mentioned, so make sure you add a bit extra liquid after drinking it to ensure you got every last bit.

bigpat94's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great creatine. Basically just monohydrate. But it works and cheaper than the over hyped crap that is all the same. Iv tried them all too.

e3mar2025's Rating
Unflavored

awesome product gain muscle faster, increase endurance the Only drawback is the difficulty of mixing but still great product

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Unflavored

Good stuff from MusclePharm as usual. Love the fact that you don't have to load with this stuff.

killacanuck's Rating

Unflavored awesome i mix one five gram scoop with one scoop of iron cre3 usually spread that out into my protein and pre workout shakes increas in power and endurance works great dissolution to be expected no big deal so tired of the babies crying about flavor and texture just chug you supplements and get on with it like a man!!

EvanStroud's Rating
Unflavored

Firstly, the pros: No loading phase is necessary and this creatine does not require any cycling phase(s) which is extremely convenient when transitioning off of it. Also dissolves extremely well, regardless of what it is mixed with. It actually is unflavored so it doesn't add weird taste to water, etc. Unfortunately, this brand does not stack up to the other creatine I've tried. Definitely wouldn't recommend taking this before a workout as it can cause a sour feeling in the stomach if taken before exercise. The effects of this product were disappointing, especially in comparison to other creatine brands I've used. Would not recommend this product.

natashai's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product, easy to mix with any drink but i generally take with my protein post workout.

msbeauty2's Rating

I love this creatine because it mixes easily with just about anything. I use it along with my whey protein after workouts and I use it on non-workout days with water. It allows me to lift more weights than what I use to. I highly recommend this supplement!

dshepp08's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great creatine. I usually mix this up with my protein shake or grape juice directly after my workout, so that the next day my muscles are full of energy. Be sure to drink plenty of water I generally do 3 - 4 16oz glasses before the gym and 4-5 16oz glasses after to flush the creatine through.

jeffbevan's Rating
Unflavored

Mixed very well - definitely could see a difference when taking this product.

gainzfordayz305's Rating

Loading isn't required or even recommended with this particular product. MP creatine doesn't mix well in anything. There's always a good amount that sinks to the bottom. Then again, most creatine products are like this anyways. I recommend to drop the scoop on the back of your tongue and then drink water to take it down.

kylecurtis23's Rating

does not mix well at all. tried water and apple juice(for the acidity). just sinks to the bottom of the shaker. doesn't even feel like a powder, feels more like little crystals. probably not gonna buy again solely for that purpose.

LiftingTheWorld's Rating
Unflavored

It doesn't taste great, but it does what it's supposed to :)

d3arb3ar's Rating

For being a powder, it mixes well with anything. I leaned towards putting it into my post-workout protien shake and everything went fine. Good product from what I can tell, many of my workouts have noticed an increase in endurance and weight. Would easily recommend this creatine.

blinkfandan21's Rating

I will never give a 10 out of 10 review for anything because nothing is perfect, BUT this MP creatine product has been the best I've encountered so far (3 other brands). It's a fine powder that dissolves well. I've had grainy creatine (almost the consistency of sugar, rather than powdered sugar) that didn't and thought that was normal until this stuff. I've noticed NO side-effects yet (just over a month). The ONLY thing I can say against it is the extremely bitter taste. I know it's unflavored, but this was very bitter compared to others I've tried. Just a small dislike but not enough for me to discontinue use because it's great otherwise.

brettz1's Rating

I've tried multiple creatine, but this is a clean superior product that I loved to take, I will definitely but it again!

IAmTheInfantry0's Rating

I have had Opti's Mirco which did nothing...this however works fully recommend. and no loading phase......try yourself...

iceninja82's Rating
Unflavored

overrated. It's just creatine.