MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

Good

VonBlitz's Rating

VonBlitz did not leave a written review for this product.

REVIVAL's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine has been great so far. Plus you can't beat the buy 2 get 1 free deal. I take a sip of water, and with the water still in my mouth, I put 1 scoop in there and swish around and gulp. It does almost have a lemon flavor combined with the water but it doesn't bother me at all. It was just unexpected being that it is "unflavored". I would highly recommend this creatine.

pentompkins's Rating
Unflavored

Have been using this MusclePharm creatine for a little over 12 weeks. I've noticed better recovery, better muscle definition, and better overall feeling during and after a workout. I take 2 serving, one before the workout and one immediately following the workout. I mix with grape gatorade and you can't even taste the creatine (would highly recommend that as something to mix with). After ballooning to 255lbs, I have now dropped 25 lbs in the last 12 weeks, while putting on muscle. I definitely owe some of the credit to this product. Will be sticking with it for sure.

mendozanoe79's Rating
Unflavored

Since I've started using MP's creatine, I've noticed I haven't been as sore after workouts.

DrS0lid's Rating

Mixes very easily with any drink you want to take it with. Great product

grundyjay's Rating
Unflavored

no problems side effects, enjoyed typical results

ZombieCupcakes's Rating
Unflavored

Honestly the best and you know what it taste like? Pretty much nothing absolutely perfect

pjsnyder's Rating
Unflavored

I was a little disappointed with this product even though I had pretty good results with it (I gained 20lbs in two weeks). But, it is difficult to drink because it does not dissolve in you drink. Instead,, it sinks to the bottom leaving a strong unpleasant taste. If you do use this, stir with a spoon continuously until you drink it. But, I would try other products before this.

bryctex's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine. I have been through 3 containers of this. It mixes well with my post workout shake.

kelly57k's Rating
Unflavored

Drink lots of water but not over 2.5 gallons and this will work incredibly well!

Wasarnamis's Rating
Unflavored

Since the first day I have started taking MusclePharm Creatine, I have noticed gains in power and strenght, lean muscle mass. Even when I feel I couldn't do any more reps and go to rest, I find the strenght to do some more.

spilldbeer's Rating
Unflavored

Best bang for the buck. Mixes well

jason383's Rating
Unflavored

my go to creatine...very granular, mixes well, good blend and felt as though it worked well. Took 5 grams before workout in my pre workout and 5 grams in my post workout amino drink.

lrpenrod1201's Rating

Dissolves well for creatine, but you do have to reshake it due to settling. I mix it with my pre workout and, aside from the settling, don't notice it's there. I have noticed a decrease in muscle fatigue during workouts and not having to stop because of it (wish I could say the same for my cardio!). Overall a great product and a good price.

dxkaplan's Rating
Unflavored

This stuff rocks. I've only been using it for a few days but I can tell the difference right from the first. I have so much more energy and focus. It really just pumps you up. I like it so much, I just bought some for a friend.

jcso4105's Rating
Unflavored

It's unflavored and there is no loading phase. What more can you ask for ?? Definite gains from this product and I will be buying it again.

abulcke's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine. I would buy this over and over again, great price with the buy 2 get 1 free(have about a year supply if not more)

babypoppa87's Rating

It does what it's supposed to. A very generic creatine supplement. No noticeable gains while taking this product, having switched from Con-Cret. I did notice some more water retention, as I am tending to look a bit softer from this creatine. Mixes well in your post-shake. I have to say there are much better creatine supplements out there.

aidanweltner's Rating
Unflavored

I have always like musclepharm and this wasn't an exception. I like that this a mix of deferent types of creatine and not just monohydrate. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it takes more than 12 ounces of water to fully mix it. Try more like 16 for it to go down smooth and mixes great with protein with more that 16 ounces of water as well.

lowroller21212's Rating
Unflavored

Doesn't mix as purported but otherwise an ok blend to try. Definitely gritty, I've had Cre3 which is much better to mix, little to no residue but also costly.