MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

Good

Koniac's Rating

Koniac did not leave a written review for this product.

e3mar2025's Rating

awesome product gain muscle faster, increase endurance the Only drawback is the difficulty of mixing but still great product

GenesiSantos's Rating
Unflavored

This product definitely keeps me fueled for gains. If you are looking to keep a more traditional approach to supplements, then this is a product to take. There is no loading dose, but definitely you will need to keep up the water intake and it delivers as promised. Highly recommened!

COwens78's Rating

Gritty! When I mix it sometimes it leaves little in the blender bottle. Mix it with our favorite drink or protien powder you will never notice it. Do I get more pumps? Yes. I feel like a Jurggernaut in the Gym. I definately see the gains. Its the icing on the cake. Just when I think I cant I CAN . Mostly Creitine Monohydrate in this. I really dont know why they added their blend. I guess you have to have a selling point. Yep I recomend this. Works just as good as any other monohydrate creitine.

Gaitholabi's Rating
Unflavored

I drink this with Re-con ,it mixes quickly with no problems. I tried Mono creatine, can't feel so much difference but I got good amounts of energy using It

jrbender's Rating
Unflavored

Not really a taste to it, good results.

ktexTri's Rating

Mixes well and doesn't leave grainy sludge in the shaker cup.

alphaprotocolz's Rating
Unflavored

Not really unflavored, sour like taste. Use hand blender to mix. Does the job. And don't go beyond 7-8g per day, you can get sick.

giuseppeoro's Rating
Unflavored

Penta creatina facilmente assimilabile, senza gusto e che si scioglie facilmente nello shaker. Da provare!

elsantanaj's Rating

I bought the unflavored and I have seen good results it also didn't hurt my wallet I bought two and got an extra free. I haven't found a better deal on creatine serving/$ any where else. When I first started taking it I doubled my servings for the first 15 days to saturate my muscles then went back to the 5 grams every day I would recommend everyone do this when they first start on creatine. I mix it with my pre and post protein shake and it doesn't affect the flavor. The only con to some might be the mix ability although to me it isn't an issue, after every drink I just shake it.

MikeGTRK's Rating

Love this stuff. No sides like I usually get from creatine products.

patsrugbyfreak's Rating
Unflavored

patsrugbyfreak did not leave a written review for this product.

naveenlb89's Rating

naveenlb89 did not leave a written review for this product.

broncos27ff's Rating
Unflavored

The product did not yield many results in my favor. I saw a minor increase to reps and endurance, nothing to write home about. For unflavored it made anything I took it with taste stale. Probably not buying again.

erv1n's Rating
Unflavored

very good creatine blend and unflavored taste is very good for mixing with dextrose and whey for pwm...

SeanSchojan's Rating
Unflavored

SeanSchojan did not leave a written review for this product.

gerfmarquez's Rating

i added 5 kg to my military press and took it to the next level adding few more reps as well. also anyone else noticed how with creatine generally speaking one gains weight (most probably water) after few days of developing the usual tolerance?

kelleemccormick's Rating

Highly recommend this product. It has a straight up pucker lemon water taste to it but it's a good flavor. Takes a while to get it to mix up but I let my body do what my spoon can't. Excellent value for 60 servings and no loading phase. I do one scoop pre and one scoop post. No bloat no water retention, no headache, and I definitely use it during my cutting phase to keep my muscle.

ezericw's Rating
Unflavored

Muscle Pharm Creatine, is my "Go To" Creatine, it's always the best quality and value for me. Although I am a big fan of Muscle Pharm products, so I'm not surprised that I liked their Creatine too. Highly recommend Muscle Pharm!

brothberg's Rating
Unflavored

Great inexpensive creatine that gives me substantially less bloating and light-headedness that I got from MuscleTech's Creacore (HCL). The unflavoured option is perfect since it can be mixed into a protein shake or PWO, meaning one less thing to drink on workout days. I get a good pump when I mix it in my protein shake after my workout, and also get a good pump and energy boost when I take it first thing in the morning on rest days. The taste is actually quite bitter, though this is covered up perfectly when mixed with something else. It doesn't blend well, as other people have mentioned, so make sure you add a bit extra liquid after drinking it to ensure you got every last bit.