MusclePharm Creatine Reviews

No Loading Required, No Bloating, Pharmaceutical Quality Creatine with No Additives*

Good

abbou23's Rating
Unflavored

i'm a beginner but this stuff is great mix with grape juice is the best,major changes are hapenning to my body i know it's not just the creatine but i love this stuff

Cassadore's Rating
Unflavored

I mix 1 scoop pre and post workout. Mixes easily in water with BCAA's or my protein powder. No grainy texture, unflavoured, no taste whatsoever. Good product and price.

AKibler's Rating
Unflavored

A great product that gave me back what I needed to finish my workouts. After leaning out for a long time with no red meat in my diet, I noticed a extreme drop in my stamina and my ability to push harder in training. Use this product at 5 grams with juice helped my get back that edge as if i was eating a full diet again. Worth a try for any one leaning out and feeling that loss of power to keep you going.

Beandip195's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is really unflavored. You truly can't taste it at all in any drink you put it in like other "unflavored" creatine out there. Only reason that this gets a 5 is because the mixing is absolutely horrible. Can't get it to mix good no matter what. Always ends up sinking to the bottom, and feels like your drinking sand. Didn't really notice to much weight gain or strength increase either.

Albabin's Rating
Unflavored

I love muscle pharm products

erv1n's Rating
Unflavored

very good creatine blend and unflavored taste is very good for mixing with dextrose and whey for pwm...

AlEXH0YT's Rating
Unflavored

I noticed much more strength and size gains with the multiple sources of creatine this comes with. I directly compared it to pure creatine monohydrate and noticed this formula was much more effective. The only reason I won't give it a 10/10 is because the price. Overall, great product nonetheless.

YellowBoy456's Rating
Unflavored

YellowBoy456 did not leave a written review for this product.

jermbola's Rating
Unflavored

I have been taking mp creatine for several months and have seen significant performance increases in all aspects of my workout. I will continue buying this product.

michaelxp5's Rating
Unflavored

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Have seen A TON of gains while taking this compared to the body tech by vitamin shoppe "100% creatine mono hydrate". I'm not done taking mono forever but I feel like this May have an edge in strength and size gains compared to mono. It mixes well. I take this with my post workout protein shake and there's no settling or clumping in them.

jo3ster7's Rating
Unflavored

jo3ster7 did not leave a written review for this product.

jward2090's Rating

This is the first creatine supplement I've ever taken. I took it for 2 weeks and everything was fine. Then I started to get TERRIBLE break outs on my face, lightheaded, and stomach cramps. I stopped as soon as I started to break out. It's been 3 weeks since then and I'm still dealing with these side effects. This is the only new thing in my diet, so I know it's the reason why I'm experiencing these things. I realize everyone is different, but be careful when you decide to try out a new supplement.

jbaldwin3434's Rating

Price vs. Servings isn't justifiable, also didn't see or notice any benefits using this brand like I have with other brands. I think there's more sodium benzo in this product than the advertise, as this is the first creatine I've take since 96 where I actually developed stomach cramps and bloating, like I did when I used to mix baking soda and water and drink it to help improve my sprinting preformance.

djenadeau's Rating

I didnt really like this creatine. I got good results but it was so gritty even after a thorough shake . I switched to creatine monohydrate and i got even greater results.

dwebster1708's Rating
Unflavored

The creatine is effective and mixes well with pre-workouts. The powder does not effect the taste of the pre-workout (I mix 1 scoop with whatever pre-workout I use for the day). I have not had any problems with the creatine and would recommend it.

Kingraj23's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine did not do anything for me. My body usually responds really well to creatine supplements, but not this one.. Creature by beast has been the best so far. This creatine also did not blend well for me. I had clumps in my shake.

Anthonyufc's Rating
Unflavored

Fantastic creatine, I've gotten so much results in just a month , Increases so much power and endurance that i thought i could never receive , Definitely recommend this product

HeavyLifter8's Rating
Unflavored

This product is by far the best creatine product I have ever used that is unflavored. It mixes exeptionally well, although if you don't let it sit a while longer it can be ever so slightly gritty. The overall creatine balance is perfect in regards to absorbance it seems to be a bit faster than my previous creatine product. Overall summary: Extremely good product, Mixes 8/10, Taste non-existant, If you are considering buying this just try it, it's super cheap and you won't regret it.

WilliamBrody24's Rating
Unflavored

WilliamBrody24 did not leave a written review for this product.