MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Triple Berry
6.2
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Cinnamon Bun
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,817 Reviews

danielpayam's Rating
Cookies & Cream

wow! wow! I am surprised how good this taste. This is the best protein powder I have ever tasted!

im4x's Rating
Chocolate Milk

omg no matter what it gives it taste sux! its like u drank chocolate milk with added gasoline. i feel like vomit... but i have to finish it otherwise its a waste of money :( my 1st supplement. hell NO i wont recommend it to friend or enemy. i tried with milk and water both feel bad.

smellers's Rating

smellers did not leave a written review for this product.

Mikedeland24's Rating

Taste is great

edbro73's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is my go-to protein! Whether its post-workout or meal replacement, Combat powder does the job. The Cookies n' Cream flavor is delicious, even with water, and mixes well in a shaker bottle. Lastly, I like the fact that it is a protein blend. All in all, I will continue to use this product!

Tarzanboy's Rating
Banana Cream

Love this product...Take it late in the day so I keep using protein. Getting stronger and seeing gains every workout. Banana Cream is a fantastic flavor...mixed it with powdered peanut butter....call it the Elvis shake.!

• opera7
opera7's Rating

Combat cookies and cream is on another level interms of taste. It taste like white kitkat chocolate. It is a sweet protein and so if you like your protein to be tasted sweeter , this is for you and that I was looking for. Mixability is 10/10. Taste 10/10. Recovery 10/10/ . Highly recommended.

TexansFootball's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I picked this up from Costco near me since they have a sale on the 4 lb tub almost always, and I am glad I did. I was using ON Performance Whey Isolate, which I did like as well but the price went up so I tried this one out. Love the cookies and cream flavor, have had solid results during my cut using this protein as far as maintaining my muscle mass and strength. Gonna go buy another tub today, and probably gonna buy the 10lb bag from here once the Cookies and Cream is available again.

sia13's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Absolutely the best flavor Protein Powder I have had. No gritty texture, mixes well. No weird after taste. Tastes like I am drinking is chocolate milk.

codygoetz's Rating
Banana Cream

amazing complete high quality protein

Clay34's Rating

Clay34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rossss's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes easy with shakes and taste blends great with anything I throw in the blender. Drink after every workout.

gnleong's Rating
Peach Swirl
Orange Creamsicle

gnleong did not leave a written review for this product.

tallywacker2's Rating
Triple Berry

ive used this for about 6 months now and i can seem to find another one that mixes as well and taste as well as this stuff. the only reason the triple berry is a 9 on taste, is because i was expecting more of a tart taste and it is a pretty bland berry taste. still tasty, just not exactly what i was thinking. the choc milk is on point though!

chenner91's Rating
Cookies & Cream

chenner91 did not leave a written review for this product.

Grounderz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The flavors are great as shakes especially if you put ice in a blender with them that being said they do not mix well with things like oatmeal. Great flavor, great label and great brand. Go MusclePharm!

24Sarah's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

24Sarah did not leave a written review for this product.

EmilyLele's Rating
Banana Cream

Mixes decently. I bought it mainly to meet my protein requirements, not necessarily mass gains; something to help with muscle recovery after intense workouts. Couldn't pass up the 0 fats and 0 carbs. I will say that I was not as big a fan of the Banana Cream flavor, you can smell the artificial flavoring and it leaves an after taste. Overall, it holds me over between meals and most anything after I down one shake will taste better, (Try adding almond milk or rice milk)

littlesleeper's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

One of my favourite protein powders to date. Mixes easily, keeps me full for extended periods of time and serves its purpose well. Will definitely buy this again. Also, I'm a big fan of the cookies and cream flavour.

dicecheat's Rating

Decent protein as far as the label and results go. Problem is the taste.....they all have a strong artificial sugar aftertaste. Made it rough for me. I tried to like it, ordering 4 favors, but even gave two tubs away.

1-20 of 2,817 Reviews