MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

6.6
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,518 Reviews

Bm96's Rating

Purchased at Costco with the only option being Cookies and Cream and I have to say it's good with water, actually tastes worse with milk. I've already drank half the tub, and it's very easy to down comparing to other protein powders that I can't even bear to sip. The double whammy is that this protein powder has the different kinds of slower digesting proteins. I expected it to taste worst because of that, but surprisingly it's not. MP did a great job.

detour66's Rating

The Musclepharm Cookies n Cream is by far the best tasting protein powder i have taken so far. It mixes well with either whole milk or water. i have experimented and added it to pancake mix and no cook pudding mix and it works well with both, giving the pancake mix a nice protein boost and making the cakes taste like a dessert. Totally love this and am buying more!

rjkneifl's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love combat powder! Mixes well and don't even need to add anything to it! This last round I purchased the Strawberry Cheescake one! Not a fan

mdemirdjian's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Delicious flavor, mixes great, great blend of proteins. Hands down my favorite slow digest protein. There are some additives in here I'm not stoked on, and the scoops are very large. That's why I give a 9/10

rlopez004's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I just bought this, this weekend from my local Costco and I was really excited to try it because of all the good reviews and a few videos that I watched. So today I had the opportunity to give it a try and from my perspective it is a good mixing product and a good tasting one, but not the best I've tried. This protein and this specific flavor reminds me of the Hershey cookies and cream milkshake and I used to love those in high school. That is all I got to say about this great product

nirhedvat's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Mixes very easily, tastes great. Best protein! Love it!

jpstang3030's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip
Vanilla

I am no professional body builder, but in my limited experience, this has easily been my favorite protein powder because of flavor and mixability. It mixes so well I can make a reasonable shake in on the go without it being chunky. Its best at home in a blender with half water and half ice cubes though. Yummy frothy ice cold shake. It tastes so good I never have to use milk. The only thing Id recommend is get a few different flavors because remember, although chocolate sounds yummy while you are staring at your computer monitor, the thought of eating (drinking) chocolate right after an intense workout may make you want to puke. Get some heavier yummy flavors (peanut butter) for a breakfast shake and lighter ones (vanilla) for post workout.

kwoklone's Rating

kwoklone did not leave a written review for this product.

JasonHyde1981's Rating
Chocolate Milk

JasonHyde1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

Albabin's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Albabin did not leave a written review for this product.

kts15's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

This is by far the best protein products I have ever tried. It stays in your system along time keeping off cravings. The price on this product is very sensible too for the amount of protein per serving and amount of servings per container. The flavors are fantastic, lots of variety and I plan on trying them all. I've also added it in other foods with good results, so the versatility is nice. I haven't had a flavor that I didn't like and they mix well in both water and milk. Superb product, I don't plan on changing brands any time soon. Still using this product as my main protein and love it. Fills my needs, tastes awesome. Price has gone up a little, but I still haven't found anything better

cprawiro's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies & Cream: best CnC whey! REALLY GOOD Banana Cream: really good at first, but gets boring and very sickly

rparsonsgtr's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

It is the best tasting protein powder on the market. Good quality, mixes easy and tastes great whether using water or milk. Have tried multiple flavors, but keep coming back to the Cinnamon Bun or Cookies and Cream.

Bobali's Rating

Mix great & taste very good.

kushari's Rating

I didn't even know that it was a mix of different proteins until I was reading the back label. It tastes awesome, and mixes well. Just started using it as my throughout the day protein.

Jakesofa's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tastes great, mixes really well. The only downside is I can only drink 2 servings in a day before I get that bloated feeling. Great product!

Charger86's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The taste was incredible. I mix all my product with water and you would not be able to tell that it was mixed with water. Mixed very well. Defiantly a good quality and for under 50 bucks you cant beat the price.

mercurialv's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is a decent protein powder, the time release protein works well throughout the day or take it before bed. Cookies n cream flavor was overly sweet and i got sick of the flavor not even a month into taking it.

DjOnEChuck's Rating

Great protein, I won a tub of the Snickerdoodle on the forum in a promotion run by Musclepharm. I really enjoy it. I don't drink protein shake that often but I tried it a couple of time, 1 scoop with 10oz of water, nice thickness, the taste is a blend between cinnamon and vanilla. it's a bit on the sugary side but no big deal. It mixes great in oatmeal for proats. I also used it for baking in pumpkin protein muffins. It was my first time with combat protein and I will definitely buy some in the future, probably the banana cream cause it has great ratings.

candicemaria05's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

1st time using this product, great flavor, lean yet very filling, especially when dieting for competition. Great first thing in the morning before hitting the gym or as a late evening meal replacement.

1-20 of 2,518 Reviews