MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

6.4
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,610 Reviews

Torres720's Rating
Banana Cream

This protein is a very smooth shake, my stomach handles it a lot better then most I have had. Orange creamsicle , and Banana cream, are amazing flavors, But stay away from the chocolate, or a chocolate combination, not the best taste mixed with water, have not tried it with milk, but I'm not looking to add more fats and calories to my diet, or spend money on milk every week. As for effectiveness, it's a protein shake like others has all the bcaa, and other stuff, I like how it does not make me hungry after consuming it, holds me up for a couple of hours, my guess is the 2 grams of sugar, and the carbs. I can't say it has made a difference on my body, as far as building muscle bc I switch proteins a lot, until now :) the best product !

ahawk01's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Initial smell test was different. Smell was more of a maple syrup like smell. My first test was in 6 oz of unsweetened almond milk and one scoop. Consistency still a little thinner than I like, but was a decent cinnamon flavor. Label states 2 scoops in 8 to 12 oz of liquid. Two scoops in 10oz of almond milk is definitely more of the cinnamon bun flavor I was looking for. I kind of figured I was going to enjoy this protein in different ways than the conventional shakes. There several ways I like to try a cinnamon flavored protein. One is a make a dip for sweet potatoes using greek yogurt, scoop of protein, and adding a little extra cinnamon, and another is mixing it in my morning oatmeal. It was good in both of these mixtures.

xman94golf's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I highly recommend this product! I first tried this protein after going to Costco and finding out that they were out of Cellucor Whey. I left the store and did some research on MusclePharm Combat powder and saw that MANY people loved it. I was hesitant to purchase at first because I knew Cellucor tasted amazing, but I picked up a tub in Cookies & Cream. It was a great buy!! The flavor was very good, very smooth. I'm not a huge CNC flavor fan but I did enjoy this one until the last scoop. I later ordered a tub of Cinnamon Bun. Cellucor Whey in Cinnamon Swirl was delicious and I enjoyed a 4lb tub. MusclePharm did an EXCELLENT job!! I much prefer this cinnamon flavor over Cellucor. The flavor is stronger and much more intense without being overdone. I've made protein pancakes, cinnamon protein rolls, and even mini protein pumpkin pies with this powder. I highly recommend this flavor!!

joen63's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Great protein. Tastes great, has a great nutrition profile, and mixes easily. Would buy again.

Datsunzcrash's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Yummy in my tummy. MusclePharm has great flavors and it mixes well with water. Not all chunky like some other brands. I keep coming back for more!

mattlamanque's Rating

So I just got my MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder which I'm trying for the first time and I have to say it tastes amazing. The Cinnamon Bun flavour is delicious. I've tried a lot of other brands and this is by FAR the best I've ever tried. Looking forward to seeing how much the 5 protein blend helps with gains...

HNIJEM's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

I was wondering how will the orange creamsicle taste, but it was surprisingly a very nice flavor! the protein mixibility is wonderful and leaves no clumps at all. can not judge how will is the protein or how long it takes to digest, but from MP and such a profile, this is definitely a good deal!

scott791213's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Probably the best tasting protein there is.

SwollenBeast27's Rating

Combat is loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours.Now I really enjoy Combat especially the CnC but I got the strawberry cheesecake and it really wasn't that good to me, imo it had like a chemical taste to the strawberry cheesecake flavor now combat mixes well and no foam....25 grams of protein,5 powerful proteins: fast, medium & slow releasing and just cause one flavor wasn't that good to me doesn't mean im going to stop buying I really like musclepharm combat and ready to try birthday cake next!

rosemaryjones's Rating
Chocolate Milk

rosemaryjones did not leave a written review for this product.

KnuckleheadLGQ's Rating
Banana Cream

I LOVE this stuff. As respects flavor, Cinnamon Bun is my favorite HANDS DOWN! Banana Cream had a higher flavor rating for some reason but it was too sweet for me. I recommend CinnaBun to everyone and it's been gettin them hooked. Its also great if you mix a packet of flavored oatmeal occasionally as it takes on the taste of which ever flavor you add. I also have had GREAT results. This product actually convinced me to buy 4 or 5 more MusclePharm products.

WillWork4supps's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Received a tub from a promo. I was a little skeptical on the cookies and cream flavour as I've tried some awlful ones before but took the risk and chose this flavour anyways. The stuff mixes really well and taste amazing. Best cookies and cream I've tried so far.

drogers11's Rating
Cookies & Cream

drogers11 did not leave a written review for this product.

brandonbates11's Rating
Banana Cream

I greatly enjoy this protein powder. It mixes very well with no clumps or grainy texture and the flavor is very good. I can feel my body packing on the muscle mass with this protein. I highly recommend it.

dannequin's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The best protein powder I've tasted. I started out with Six Star, then Body Fortress, but found that this protein mixes incredibly well. The taste of Cookies & Cream literally tastes like Oreos. Best protein powder for the money!

DjNoMercy's Rating

Awesome

kntkody's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The chocolate flavored protein tastes great.

ssprafka's Rating

By far the best protein I have used. I have seen great results in the last 3-4 months of being on this product. It mixes perfectly and that taste is amazing as well. I actually use water now instead of milk, because the flavor is just that good. I give 10s to all but choc peanut butter because I was hoping it would have more of a peanut butter flavor. If you have any doubts of Combat Powder, just give it a try. You won't regret it!

Selbie29's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great taste, mix was decent..

shooterm83's Rating

By far the best protein out there right now for the money. The taste is incredible, and the dissolvability great. The fact that you're getting 5 different kinds of protein, 25g total protein, and low calories/carbs makes it unbeatable for the price.

1-20 of 2,610 Reviews