MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Triple Berry
6.4
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Cinnamon Bun
6.3
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,774 Reviews

jpbennett03's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

I tried the Orange creamsicle first and thought it was pretty good... It mixed well and tasted better than most. No real reactions to it, kind of made me feel weird in some parts of my body if I recall correctly, but nothing exceptionally noticeable. I ordered a second jug in cookies and cream, and I turned out being extremely allergic to it. Never had a reaction like this before. My throat closed up, my heart started racing and my head got really dizzy. I had to lay down and wait for the effects to go away which took a long time. I gave it to a co-worker and it didn't have that effect on him, but he couldn't keep it in his house because his girlfriend had strong reactions to it when she just walked in the room if he had it out. Makes me wonder what's in this stuff that people can have such strong reactions.

1neMoreRep's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I recently purchased a 4lb tub of this product and immediately regretted it. First off I'm not a big fan of proprietary blends, I prefer to know exactly how much I am getting out of each ingredient to even make it worth taking. Usually I'm pretty tolerant of bad tasting supplements but this stuff is just awful I have a very hard time getting it down, The only positive thing I have to say about this product is the mixability, there is no clumping with this product. Will definitely not be purchasing this product again. If you do decide to purchase this stay away from chocolate milk flavour it taste nothing like chocolate milk, not even in the slightest.

Bigdumogre's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Received orange creamscile combat powder from kwayzee and really enjoyed the flavor. The ingredient panel shows added glycine and glutamine. If I see that's it's not spiked will change my rating to a 10. Flavor and mix ability is on point

ryansmeltzer's Rating

All flavors taste well, but please beware this protein powder is spiked. It does not contain 25g of pure protein. Glycine and Tyrosine are used to amino-spike the product. My guesses are youre getting about 12g-15g of protein. Also never good when whey protein concentrate is listed first in the protein blend.

DANIELMAURICIO's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Being completely fair and unbiased, I would have to say that this product is among the best. I have tried the Cookies N' Cream, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Mint Chocolate Chip. All of the flavors mix well and taste awesome, but the cookies n' cream is my favorite. You will NOT find any negative effects such as mix-ability, bloating, or any uneasiness. I really prefer protein blends because I feel I recover much better by supplying my muscles longer and I think this post-workout simply has the proper ingredients. Again and again, you will see articles on why proteins blends are more effective, especially by Jim Stoppani and Ronnie Coleman. You can't go wrong here.

Renuhsahnsman's Rating
Banana Cream

The 2 flavors Banana and Vanilla are awesome. I only mix it in a blender because i like to add other ingredient to my shake, so i don't know how well it mix in just a cup, but I love this product. It doesn't upset your stomach, make you gassy or bloated.

kingaden's Rating
Banana Cream

I love how this has slow and fast digesting protein in it. Great taste, flavor is on point and blends really well. If you're looking to invest into some quality protein, muscle pharms combat protein is your top choice.

hammerdad's Rating
Cookies & Cream

We really didn't care for this. The taste was not great. We never really got used to the flavor even though we bought a huge tub of it.

daricha88's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tastes great and mixes well. Most the time I'm forced to mix it in just a water bottle out here in Afghanistan. For best results just eat it straight.

AJVenice's Rating
Chocolate Milk

its a great tasting powder.

Bh44's Rating

Great tasting protein powder. I like how this is a mix of different proteins which helps with absorption rates; but more importantly allows me to use it in different scenarios. For example I can have this after the gym and it not sit too heavy in my stomach to keep me full for too long which allows me to eat in the next hour or 2 (casein is too filling for myself). But it is thicker than isolates which taste like s**tty water and don't fill you at all. I can use this to hold me over for a couple of hours if I can't make food. The flavours are amazing, right on their label. Mint Choclate tastes like the ice cream! and well, chocolate PB is amazing as per usual! Great product from a great reliable and trustworthy company!

pcampbell86's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I would rate it a 9 but all the alleged protein spiking controversy around MP Combat is enough to drop it down a point. Has a very good profile of blended proteins to prolong protein synthesis. Taste wise its a 10, especially Cookies & Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter were my preferred flavors. Mixes very easily and isn't gritty. Going to give the MP Hardcore Whey Diesel a try in one of my next orders but may go back for another round of MP Combat at some point in the future.

mccoplin's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mccoplin did not leave a written review for this product.

kissyfree's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

tasted good with just water as well. if im on a run and hunger hits me I mix it just water. Or as a treat with vanilla or protein truffles or bars. I have even made pankcakes. Next im going to make icecream. If it goes on a good sale or I run out I will purchase other flavors probably.

Mizzou1971's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Chocolate Milk

Mizzou1971 did not leave a written review for this product.

jenniferbergman's Rating

Great items! Breakfast of champions!

claw77's Rating
Vanilla

This is one of my favorite flavors and it definitely helps build muscle mass in a short period of time!

liamhope's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

The flavour is one of, if not THE best i've ever had. It's unfortunate that the protein isn't, in my opinion, the best quality or else i would give it a higher rating. I love the mint chocolate and it mixes well but i feel as though i am not getting the benefits i should be getting and could probably be getting from another, higher quality, brand of whey protein.

nolepole's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Without question the best non chocolate protein on the market. Really good when mixed with orange juice, sounds awful I know but its amazing and awesome to add to with anything you want. Or just plain with milk or water its an awesome tasting and easy to mix protein.

sia13's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Absolutely the best flavor Protein Powder I have had. No gritty texture, mixes well. No weird after taste. Tastes like I am drinking chocolate milk.

1-20 of 2,774 Reviews