MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Triple Berry
1-20 of 2,943 Reviews

badboyugly's Rating
Banana Cream

Needed to get back on my game and needed a new protein powder that I felt would work, and I found it here with Combat. The banana cream taste just like it says. and it mixes very well, especially in my blender, along with the added oatmeal and peanut-butter I through in it. I'm still waiting to see how well it feeds the muscles for the advertised 8 hours, but this stuff will stick with ya all day. great buy.

KyooSay's Rating

MusclePharm is one of my favorite protein (powder and bars) makers. Cookies & Cream Combat Powder tastes great!

KILOROMEOECHO's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Great product, definitely delivers what's needed. It says you can mix with either water or milk, but I don't recommend mixing it with milk; it tends to clump just a little more than is acceptable. Great when added to porridge. I recommend to anyone who wants to protein shake that they can take after a morning workout and before bed.

PlanetJulia's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I recieved this as a sample with an order so I can only speak from one time use. Good content! Mixed very easily in a shaker bottle. The flavor I received was chocolate milk, I mixed with it 8 ounces of water and I thought the flavor was delicious! Not chalky, or too chocolatey (which I find often chocolate flavors are overbearing for my taste), I didn't feel bloated or heavy after drinking it either. Might give this a shot after I finish my Isopure.

ADTR17's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ADTR17 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jordan720's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I really wanted to like this protein powder. However, My body just cant handle it.... "If you're running down the hall and you feel something fall..." you probably drank musclepharm combat....

Haxl's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Good content.The taste of Chocolate milk is not good !..but it goes,anyway

shood0407's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Mixed very well. Very pleased with muscle pharm and all their products.

bmacon6986's Rating

If you check out my bodyspace and see my stack of supplements, you can see that I am obviously a musclepharm fan.. but even though I love the nutritional value of combat powder, my first experience with it was the strawberry cheesecake flavor.. used to be a bodybuilding.com exclusive, and was disgusting. . For that reason, I have been using Phase 8.. until now.. I went out on a limb and ordered 4 lbs of Combat Powder, and I can honestly say it is THE best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted. I have spent thousands on bodybuilding.com without writing a review, but after taking one sip of this stuff, I felt obligated

anacottsteel27's Rating

This is by far one of the best protein powders I have ever had. The consistency and flavor are great and it typically has little to no foam or chunks. Also tastes great mixed with yogurt, banana & ice for a smoothie.

danfleysher's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I recently decided to go with a blended protein instead of just whey and am extremely happy with this purchase. Mix 1 Scoop with 1 cup almond milk and 2 tbs P2B (Powdered Peanut Butter) and it tastes just like a Reese Peanut Butter Cup. This basically passes for dessert. I do wish they mentioned how much of the 25g is fast digesting and how much is slow digesting but it might be standard to leave that out. Oh well.

neoraq's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Too sweet. Here in the Philippines, we dont have access to sample packs so we dont have the option to test a product first before buying. I tried looking for reviews regarding Combat but none said that it was sweet for them. This product went on sale at the supplement store that I always go to so I went and bought a 10lb bag. (to save money) But when I tried the product, it was too sweet. Even if I add a little more water its still a little sweet for me. Now I have no choice but to finish the bag and suck it up... :(

rachelscalisi's Rating
Vanilla

rachelscalisi did not leave a written review for this product.

Kristycan's Rating
Vanilla

I am still searching for a preferred protein powder, I liked that this one dissolves easy and mixes well with cold liquid, I use cashew milk mostly. I tried adding some BCAA product and that mix was not tasty. I didn't like the flavor of this vanilla as it really reminds me of the OFF taste of a dry instant powdered milk. I also tried it with cold coffee and that had a funny bitter taste. One time I added the powder to a hot liquid and ruined my serving as it coagulated and did not dissolve properly. Trials and errors. Best feature is the thin drinkable texture that feeds the protein. Will try another flavor.

maxmikunda's Rating

Awesome product! I keep buying different flavors, so far here is the order which I like them: 1. Vanilla 2. Cookies n Cream 3. Chocolate Milk Shake

ackenk's Rating
Chocolate Milk

ackenk did not leave a written review for this product.

kallark's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tastes just like Chocolate milk! i drink it with skim milk and love it! Worth the extra calories to mix with milk IMO!

egam3rz's Rating

Love almost everything from MP but this is by far my favorite. I learned about it from my gym partner and haven't looked back! Best results!

Thedayne's Rating
Banana Cream

Great tasting, easy mixing. My new go to protein company!!

gpattersonm's Rating
Cookies & Cream

gpattersonm did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,943 Reviews