MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Vanilla
1-20 of 2,153 Reviews

simonthelion's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

simonthelion did not leave a written review for this product.

TonyGibble's Rating
Triple Berry

TonyGibble did not leave a written review for this product.

jbatarseh's Rating

Good tasting protein. Orange tastes great and mixes well. Choco PB tastes pretty good (like most choco proteins you'll encounter) but does not mix well. Cookies & Cream tastes pretty good as well, a little rich though. I don't love the flavor to begin with so you might like it more if you do. However, the cookie bits don't mix, they settle at the bottom. I can't recommend the latter 2 flavors but overall a great product.

malicexj15's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tastes great, mixes well. I add glutamine and a carb load to it and it still tastes great.

jcorner17's Rating

This is an excellent protein the taste is excellent and really fills you up, but you will have to shake it up really good to get rid of the clumps that may be in it. A great protein for everyone to use.

bravotango1981's Rating

Wow do I love this stuff! I tried Combat Powder for the first time during my last deployment, and fell in love with it. I have tried many different types of proteins from many different companies like (ON's Gold Standard Whey & Casein, Cellucor's COR-Performance, Muscle Tech's Phase8, Dymatize's EliteXT & ISO-100, BSN's Syntha-6, and CytoSport's Muscle Milk & Monster Milk) to name a few. MusclePharm's Combat Powder is my favorite. The taste is hands down the best! My favorites in order: 1. Cookies & Cream (tastes like an oreo shake that should be bad for you if you mix with milk and chill; still very good when mixed with water 2. Orange Creamsicle (seriously tastes like one when mixed with milk) 3. Mint Chocolate Chip (tastes like Andes chocolate mints) 4. Cinnamon Bun (awesome flavor) 5. S'mores (bodybuilding.com isn't selling it right now; I wish they did 9/10 stars would be given). Banana Cream is good; makes for a nice banana milk if you mix it with milk. Wasn't really a fan of Chocolate Milk. It was good, but kind of boring compared to the other flavors. The protein blend is an awesome mixture feeding your muscles for up to 8 hrs. I'm no Dr., but I can feel the difference in this high quality blend. Not sure I can go back to other brands. Why change a good thing? I'm hooked!

Gamma6874's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Best tasting protein powder out there today. Keeps me full for hours and the Cookies and Cream flavor kills any craving I have for junk food. This paired with their pre workout is a killer pair for crushing workouts. MusclePharm fan for life.

BigFlex2014's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This and syntha 6 are my go to proteins. Hands down best flavor. Cookies and cream is amazing! Strongly recommend.

odbornik's Rating
Chocolate Milk

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

DeidreK's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The best flavor of life. Cinnamon Bun! Taking this one for post-workout shake everyday. It tastes like cinnamon toast crunch milk at the end when all the cinnamon is left in the milk. I mix mine with just water too! Cookies n cream is artificially sweet and I thought it would taste better, still good though. I've never tried any other cookies n cream product.

anirudh845's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

anirudh845 did not leave a written review for this product.

REVIVAL's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is one of the best proteins I have ever tasted. Mixes easily and it is simply delicious. The Mint is phenomenal! I have always been a mint guy and these guys nailed it. I have tried other mints in the past and nothing compares to MP's mint. Trust me, if you are a mint person, you will love it. The cinnamon bun was good too but not my favorite. It tastes like a sweet vanilla. Still very good tasting though.

todderwin's Rating
Chocolate Milk

First off the Combat line of protein powders are great, I use them after all my WOD and occasionally during the day. I bought the 2lb Banana Cream and OOOH my goosh is this stuff great with some frozen Choc Cherries!! Give it a spin in the blender and I can't put the cup down till it's gone! The Choc milk is good also a little heavy on the CHOC taste but if you like that you will love it. Keeps me full for most of the morning! Great product that works as advertised..

dodgeitri's Rating

Combat is of course the best protein available, been using it for years. Just ordered the mint chocolate chip and it the best flavor yet!! Mixed with fat free milk and it tastes just like those Andes mint chocolates. Amazing!

gsrosche2's Rating
Chocolate Milk

gsrosche2 did not leave a written review for this product.

WesOwen87's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This stuff rocks! I mix 2 scoops with whatever milk my diet allows every day, definitely helping after adding this to my diet 6 months ago. It's Multi-phase and my muscles can take their time to digest it (good between meals) I still use whey after gym and casein before bed. This cinnamon bun flavor is stupid good my favorite flavor protein ever, I swear to god it tastes just like the real thing (which most of us are not allowed to have). You will not be disappointed, tastes better with milk vs water FYI.

theognigga's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great results using this protein. I normally mix with milk or almond breeze. By far the worst tasting protein I have ever tasted. I'm counting down the days to finish this so I can get something else because this has a terrible favor. I'm shocked that muscle pharm actually put their name on this stuff.

kwilly11's Rating
Vanilla
Cinnamon Bun

I absolutely love Combat. It mixes really well and not to mention by far the best tasking protein I've ever had. But the most important thing is that it works. Following the muscle pharm workouts and taking combat (along with amino1) I have packed on lean mass.

RedSharkz's Rating
Banana Cream

Sceptical because of the UFC logos, but it turns out to be a great time release whey blend. Easy on stomach, The banana cream flavor is superb. Recommended

Hartwick17's Rating
Banana Cream

Could possibly be the best protein I've ever had. The taste is amazing but I don't buy it for the taste. I've been sampling many different kinds of protein and I think I might stop on this one. The many different kinds of protein keep fueling your muscles throughout the day.

1-20 of 2,153 Reviews