MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Banana Cream
6.6
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
6.6
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,552 Reviews

menintrunks's Rating

Excellent protein, but too sweet

dbol205's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

As far as performance goes I've noticed more energy, lean muscle gains. I use it after a workout and before bed. I have not see the weight gain go around the gut like other protein powders have done. I've been using combat for about a year and don't see me changing. Protein also tastes great and mixes easily.

Dealsvr's Rating

This is my everyday protein shake,i mix with water during the week and milk on the weekend...like a banana shake

showjo1josh's Rating

I really like this protein powder. I mixed it with milk and drank it post workout and before bed. It’s a great tasting night time drink. When just mixing it with a spoon I had trouble but mixing it with a shaker it was fine. It tastes just like chocolate milk with a kick and its gluten free. I like how all three of these product are gluten free.

mzzbuchan's Rating

I like the protein powder, and it is definitely cost effective. The mixability is GREAT however i find these protein powders overly sweet, which is sometimes really hard to get down... especially after a workout. I will continue to buy, just wish they were slightly less sweet!

moon90's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Love the taste of this protein! Lots of flavor and great consistency!

bwong09's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

the cookies and cream tastes decent enough with water to drink for the give it a try!

Eandretta96's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Favorite protein powder I have ever tried. I am very picky when it comes to proteins with chemical after taste and this did not have any at all. Consistency was perfect to me. For reference, it is between cellucor's peanut butter marshmallow and ON's cookies and cream. Overall, I highly recommend it.

Jdot5's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The smell when I first opened the tub smelled very pleasant. It definitely made me want to take a scoop just of the scent alone. The taste of the powder had me wondering thinking I was having a cookies and cream milkshake not a protein powder, it was that delicious. It definitely was easy to mix up in my shaker cup. Also i took it between meals and mixed it with my oatmeal as well as my cottage cheese and it mixed well and helped keep me satisfied until my next meal. I give the powder two thumbs up and a powder I would recommend to all.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good protein. I noticed a lot less DOMS than when I was on Gold Standard. This protein seems good for cutting as it keeps me from getting hungry fast, but I don't like this now since I am bulking and would have to wait at least 2 hours to be able to eat another meal. Mixability is good and taste is pretty good ( way better than Gold standard), but some people may find it a little too sweet. The cookies and cream tastes like liquid ice cream if you mix it with really cold water. The chocolate peanut butter tastes like a chocolate peanut butter shake just a lot thinner.

calgaryrockstar's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Bought this protein mix(short, medium, long) mix as an alternative to Pro Jym. It tastes way better than Pro Jym. Don't use it as much as I want to see how Pro Jym does for my body mass. The only question mark with MusclePharm is their proteins are proprietary blend, and not exact protein weights and breakdown given...Pro Jym does. However, my daughter is using it as she doesn't like the taste of Pro Jym either, and she has filled out well with the MusclePharm Combat. Will try Pro Jym again as Stoppani seems to know what he is talking about!

haloinreverse's Rating

I bought this product a couple weeks ago and after finding out Muscle Pharm is under suspicion of "Amino Acid spiking" Saturday I immediately called bodybuilding.com to complain get a refund. I highly suggest not purchasing this product in fact boycott MP all together. Simply Google "Amino acid spiking" it is something many manufacturers are doing to cheat the nitrogen test with how much protein is actually in their product. In other words you aren't actually getting that many grams of protein per scoop. You are being cheated. Bodybuilding.com's spam filter would not allow me to include links so just Google it. Some companies have the spiking ingredients listed on the label and some don't. It is now a shady buyer beware market, there are crooks everywhere even the big names. With Muscle Pharm specifically, simply Google "Price Plow Amino Acid spiking Muscle Pharm". If they do it with the Arnold Series they are doing it with this as well. Research everything you buy now, you are going to have to in order to avoid getting ripped off. romanoroberts (dot) com (dot) mx/musclepharm-not-cleared-of-amino-spiking/ AND blog (dot) priceplow (dot) com/supplement-news/iron-whey-test-reviewed

Jcbuilds7's Rating

I bought this protein because it was on sale and I'm glad I did. I chose the banana cream and I love the flavor, not chalky tasting at all! It blends well =, no lumps to report, which is a great sign of quality. I've definitely noticed an increase in muscle growth and recovery after only using it for 2 weeks. I will definitely re-order this protein. Tanks bodybuilding.com

crawshaw's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

First of all, like a lot of others have said, Combat Powder is too sweet, but the Orange Creamsicle flavor is alright. As far a mix-ability goes, I've never had a problem with other brands (BSN, Muscletech), but Combat Powder seems to clump up now and then on the side of the bottle and refuses to leave until scraped off. However, as far as effectiveness goes, Combat Powder is good and the 8 hour protein release is an interesting idea. It's fairy effective for recovery in this sense as well. Also, don't try using this for a meal replacement -- it sounds logical, but it simply doesn't make me feel full like Syntha-6

manoozo's Rating

that's my favorite so far, mixes well ,satisfies hunger and tastes like vanilla ice cream ^_^

dalton55's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

Had Cookies and Cream before thought i would try out a new flavor and man that sure is a mistake just got mine in today and its gonna be a struggle to finish this off

MikeWines's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Overall, you can't wrong with this flavor. Very rich and bold flavoring profile and it easily holds up in baking, sludges, proats, or shakes (I would imagine - don't drink many honestly.) It mixes quite thin (if that's something you care about) but overall, there's no grit, leftover residue, or mixability issues so that's a plus! Very handy in a pinch!

BarbedWire55's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Great taste and mixability. I prefer to mix it with milk. The taste is very similar to hershey's cookies n cream bar.

erv1n's Rating

Great product with grate taste!

vikingmarksman's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good quality protein but the flavor I got was just awful, won't be purchasing again!

1-20 of 2,552 Reviews