MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,420 Reviews

CaLlmEzEuS's Rating
Chocolate Milk

LOVE IT !!! The taste is awesome, even with water !!! Used it 3 times a day - During my workout 1/2 scoop - 30 min after my workout 1 scoop - Right before bed !!!! Wake up feeling I just got out the gym !!!!

DreadandDreams's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

DreadandDreams did not leave a written review for this product.

ibramhany72's Rating

Well does it do its job yahh.and it keep u full but about the flavor is not really good.it trick u when u open the tube it really smells good.i tried it with water maybe with milk gonna be better

garrettlender's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

antoineplamondo's Rating

taste good , work great , take after workout

nmgood's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

A great blended protien powder. The powder is thin and mixable with water or milk. The taste was pretty good but not as good as Syntha-6. Overall this is a great product if you can get it on sale.

El_Spiko's Rating
Cookies & Cream

First, the taste is far too sweet, and the consistency is surprisingly thin for a blended whey. the reason I reviewed it so poorly though is the amino spiking. All their added aminos are part of their 32 gram proprietary blend, which if you do the math means they are including them in the nutritional protein listing, falsely inflating that number by an unknown amount. You can't know how much actual protein you're getting, so I would highly recommend against buying this product in any flavor.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

iprachan's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

iprachan did not leave a written review for this product.

JaLassan's Rating
Banana Cream

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

WestMan79's Rating

WestMan79 did not leave a written review for this product.

mgolden86's Rating

mgolden86 did not leave a written review for this product.

browguy808's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Taste(10/10)- Hands down the best tasting protein I have ever had. I mixed this in both fat free milk and water and the flavor is just amazing. I feel like Im cheating drinking this stuff! It honestly tastes like a dessert. Even in water, it tasted like a melted orange creamsicle. Just......wow. Mix ability(9/10)- This protein mixes very well for the thickness, consistency and amount of powder used. The scoop is big, but this powder does a good job mixing in just a shaker cup. I use 6oz of liquid per scoop and it worked perfect for me. No bad clumping, nasty leftovers or grit. Great protein that I highly recommend. A little on the pricey side if you use it the way I do, but I was definitely impressed by this flavor. Give it a try and I guarantee you will love it!

KHL4life's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a good product both price wise and what you are getting from it. I bought 2x5lbs tubs from Costco when I visited family in Canada. The only down side 1.doesnt make you feel full when you crave sweets 2.Theres like NO casein in this product...It mixes like whey 3. It SOO good that a 5lbs tub goes in like 2.5 weeks for me :( KEEP IN MIND THIS IS COMING FROM A 16 YEAROLD WHO IS AN ATHLETE AND HATES FALSE REVIEWS... IF anybody wants an honest review ask for my Skype and I can tell you face to face.

pplopes's Rating

Taking this for a mouth now, and already see results. Fantastic blend protein, and love this flavour with cold water. Shame cookies and cream flavour just on combat powder instead of combat protein powder, cholesterol is more or less the double on combat powder than combat protein powder. Waiting for peach swirl flavour of combat protein powder. Order cookies n'cream, and take the first scoop today, and, wooow, amazing flavour, and I'm not the "sugar man". Really recommend and certainly order again when this is finished. Peach swirl is awful, cant recommend this flavour to anyone. Next flavour is strawberry cheesecake!

rebeca84's Rating

This is my ultimate favorite protein powder ever. My husband and I use it on a daily basis and I use it to make delicious dessert, low fat, low carbs and filled with yummy proteins.

jo3ster7's Rating

I've been trying different protein powders like, ON 100% whey protein, Nature's Best Isopure, Perfect Whey, Met-rx Whey, Dymatize Elite Whey, Extend XT, Fusion 7, BSN syntha 6, and finally i found one that fulfill my expectations, it has a great taste, easy to mix and it really works, i'll recommend it over any other.

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.

RonZackey's Rating
Cookies & Cream

RonZackey did not leave a written review for this product.

Alokaili's Rating