MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Orange Creamsicle
6.5
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
6.3
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,663 Reviews

MasonMadness's Rating

MasonMadness did not leave a written review for this product.

zanymuggle's Rating
Banana Cream

zanymuggle did not leave a written review for this product.

Danimal5's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Didn’t like it at first, the flavor was sickeningly sweet, but it grows on you. Makes for excellent protein pancakes Great for late night snack with 8-hour release Great Taste 9/10 Mixes 10/10

6j52paderoo's Rating

Cookies & cream tastes great, and I typically don't like the taste of protein powders. I didn't care for the taste of the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Mixes well, and helps to curb my appetite.

llaatsch3's Rating

llaatsch3 did not leave a written review for this product.

jshaw340's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great protein powder for muscle recovery with a great taste.

clsanders3's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This protein powder has a good ingredient profile, delicious taste, blends smooth. Makes for excellent protein pancakes. Perfect way to curb that cinnamon roll craving, especially during a tight contest prep!

kmartell84's Rating
Chocolate Milk

MusclePharm Combat Powder is the best all-around protein powder. The delayed release of protein greatly helps with recovery. I was previously always buying the Chocolate Milk flavor, which is good, but the Cookies & Cream is absolutely delicious. Drink it with Skim milk and it's more like a real shake rather than a watered down protein drink.

zmh1993's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Just ordered 2 pounds of cookies n cream and wow does it taste awesome. Used optumums protein for quite a while and although it's a great product I found myself having trouble getting the entire shake down. I had no issue at all with the combat powder it tastes great and is very easy on your stomach. Can't wait to see the results it will bring

demandy's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great flavor, good blend of protein and wonderful mixability even just stirring.

• karas1
karas1's Rating
Chocolate Milk

loved it. only thing i didnt like was i got a sweet taste instead of the flavor tatse

EvieThm14's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I was really excited to try this product- anything Cinnamon Bun flavored sounds amazing. However, once I received my order & tried it, I was terribly disappointed. While it mixes okay with water, the taste is extremely weak. I also tried to mix it into my oatmeal & ended up dumping the bowl. The powder made the oatmeal have an extremely gritty texture, it almost looked like curdled milk & I just couldn't stomach it.

MedZeppelin's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Wasn't in love with the flavor of this as it had odd aftertaste. I used ~1:3 ratio of milk:water to improve that taste and thickness without wasting too much milk (and thus money on milk). I would have rather had a pure whey for pre-workouts, but this was on special, and was the lowest cost/serving at the time I needed to re-supply whey, so I went with it. That said, on days when I planned to lift in the AM, and that was thwarted, it was nice to have the casein in there still be in my bloodstream during the workout when I finally lifted. Would buy again if on promotion and thus the best value, but gravitate towards pure whey. Very modest gains (ectomorph damnit) using this with AM/PM pure casein, and post-workout mixed-protein bar.

dalg13's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Excellent product, works very good with intense workouts.

nickshironaka's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a great protein powder and the extended 8-hour release is wonderful. It really helps in recovery time and building lean muscle mass. The flavor is awesome too! Cookies & Cream w/ milk tasted like melted ice cream. I honestly could not stand the stuff with water though. However, it is a very good protein powder and is one I will buy again in the future.

glockdog's Rating

Mixes well and has great taste

rlopez004's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Muscle pharm combat powder is a great product. So far, I have had the cookies and cream and the banana cream. Up front I got to say that for both, the taste does not disappoint, you really get the taste of what the flavor is. The cookies n' Cream I tried when they started selling it at Costco and I got a great deal on a 5lb tub. The Banana Cream I ordered it from here. Now I order this because the rating for the flavor was the highest, and I thought it was going to be amazingly good and top the cookies and cream. Although the taste was really good, it did not top the cookies n' cream. The taste for this Banana Cream is identically to the Dymatize Banana flavor. Overall, great protein, great taste, great mixing, and would like to try the rest of the flavors.

ericdesaso's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I am not too picky as far as my protein goes. I just want it to taste okay, have plenty of protein, and be a reasonable price. I found this at Costco for $45 roughly, in a 5lb container. Not bad at all. I try to get my protein from food, so this was basically to supplement my intake either on days that I was short on time, or before bed when I was a little short for the day. But I found myself using it after every workout (like all the 30 min window bros) because it tastes so stinking good. Its like a drinking a candy bar. There was a slight, bitter aftertaste sometimes but I rarely noticed it. As far as gains go, I get most of my protein from food, and my gains have been pretty good. Its not magic, its discipline.

VickyYanouskiy's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The product itself is great, but I'm writing this review as a warning to those who are about to buy the cookies and cream flavor. The flavor is sickeningly sweet. I can barely force myself to drink it. If you are about to buy this, ask for a sample before or something to see if the flavor is ok for you!

scott791213's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Threw this into the trash right after I saw the Proprietary Blend section on the back. It does taste good though. What a shame.

1-20 of 2,663 Reviews