MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Banana Cream
1-20 of 2,973 Reviews

AyyZee's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great product. The cookies and cream taste is definitely there, tastes good with milk and water (but better with water). Large variety of protein sources as well as an affordable price. Good value!

CTP25's Rating
Vanilla

Used to get the 10lb bags of this stuff. Tastes good and mixes well, but I sometimes got nasty gas while using this which may have been due to the albumen protein in the blend?

nkmeeks's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Evaluation Overall this product is amazing. From the taste of the shake to the consistency that it mixes, it is a good protein powder. It has a good amount of protein in it and can be used during bulking season and during cutting season due to the moderate amount of calories in a single serving and the low sugar content that allows for double or even triple scooping to get more calories. The most amazing thing about this product is its consistency. I have been taking it for about 3 years and have never gotten a bad tub and have never even gotten a bad scoop. Each tub is well blended and has a consistent taste. Recommendations I would recommend this product to both the beginner trying to get into supplementation and the expert lifter who is looking to get a good protein powder. Combat powder doesn’t bother my stomach which is a big plus so even people who have trouble keeping their protein drinks down can enjoy this supplement. Expectations With this product you can expect a good protein that can help you build muscle and supply you with a lot of good nutrients after a workout. You can expect it not to hurt your stomach. In my opinion you can also expect a good taste. If you decide to purchase this product you can expect a good overall experience. I hope that Combat Powder by MusclePharm helps you in your fitness goals.

770villain's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I havent purchased this product on here yet but am going to start i buy my other products here i have been getting this at Walmart because i tend to go through it faster and i procrastinate haha but this is my favorite time released protein and have been using for months now. It taste great and mixs well i feel the ingredients are superior to other time released protein powders i use it for work days when i cant stop and drink a shake (i work construction) and also before i go to bed. I useit in conjunction with ON hydro whey.

Nichlous53's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Nichlous53 did not leave a written review for this product.

mun25's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using this product for a few months now. I can see the difference. It helps with my plan to build muscle. Cookies & Cream taste slightly sweet but it is a needed addition to my diet as all my other meals are flat. This is like a reward for the hard work

kazziegirl's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This protein powder mixes very well without any clumps and also tastes amazing (cookies n creme) with just water. I usually opt to avoid protein shakes due to the taste but this one is great. If you're looking to make a smoothie for something more filling try this in your blender: 1 scoop cookies n creme Combat powder 1 tbsp PB2 (or peanut butter) 1/2 banana (better if frozen) Almond milk/regular milk for consistency Sometimes I'll add a handful of spinach to get some greens and fibre without affecting the taste!

rachelatherbest's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I received this as a free sample from you and thought I would try it out. About a month later, I found out I was gluten intolerant. I was so happy I had decided to purchase this product. I enjoy heavy lifting and this is one product I will never have to replace. Thank you!

domaynard00's Rating
Cookies & Cream

domaynard00 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pushker's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The protein itself is fine, it is good to take as a morning shake since it has different kinds of proteins in it. But the flavor is absolutely unbearable. Cookies and Cream is wayyyyyyy too sweet. It doesn't really taste like cookies, but it tastes a lot like cream, with pounds of sugar in it. I can't say much about the other flavors since Costco only sells Cookies and Cream, but I can say I do not plan on buying this anymore. I can just find a similar protein that doesn't make me gag

patozf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Not only it has a great nutritional profile -mixing different protein sources-, but it also is tasty. I normally consume two different protein powders in any given time -one for breakfast/meal replacement, and other for post workout-, and this has become a staple post-workout. The flavor is amazing -like, really, I enjoy drinking this- when mixed with water, but with milk it becomes extremely sweet for my taste. Anyway, if you are looking for a Cookies and Cream, advanced protein blend, this is your go-to.

InfraRen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This was pretty "Meh" in my opinion. I've had a bunch of different whey proteins lately and this is pretty blah. 25G of protein per serving makes it an 8 though.

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Vanilla

New to working out and supplements. Tried this. The vanilla flavor is good. Mixes well in water in shaker. Usually take after work out in morning.

Hallbelbaisi's Rating

Great product, it has a low carbs ration for a blend protein (non-isolate protein powder only) , also the serving size is reasonable ( 33-35g), mixes very well ,and for a good price. I take it as mid day meal when i don't need a very fast absorbing protein. Banana Cream is amazing, drinking your shake feels rewarding with it.

Chaoryvang's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is a good product. Mixes well, but with a spoon, I recommend 10-12 onces of water, but with a shaker 8 oz is fine. Tastes pretty good, just that it smells a bit funky when opening the container and if you take a sniff to see how it smells like. Other than that and the no added BCAAS, it's a good product. Recommend if you are trying to find a quality and lower cost whey protein.

Fireman249's Rating
Triple Berry

I'm on my second round of this protein and I'm really liking the taste. I also really like the way it mixes up. I can tell a difference in my body when I take this compared to other protein products. The triple berry is really good. I plan on ordering another round of this soon. I highly recommend this product with the bang preworkout to get the best results. I'm doing the shortcut to size routine and I highly recommend that program as well.

Rodilosso's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It is better to have mixed types of protein than just one like we used to think. I actually had to force myself to eat sometimes because the shake mixed with almond milk and water with 1/4 frozen blueberries would keep me satisfied until that 3 or 3 1/2 mark.

kdillon6's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Amazing when needing a good protein with clean ingredients. Great results with strength and size. However, wish the flavors were a little better. Vanilla is putrid but chocolate is good but it gets old. Have the vanilla as of now and might as well get done with the tub but will definitely go back to chocolate next time.

cdealio_12's Rating

cdealio_12 did not leave a written review for this product.

KimeraII's Rating
Vanilla

Cool Brand! Cool name! Cool jar! Cool testimonial like Arnold! Good nutritional property as many protein blend around. (On Tags) Very easy to mix everywhere. But bad taste for me. They are really very sweet for me. Vanilla and Cookies N' Cream are similar because their hight sweetness. Vanilla is sweeter than Coockies taste. Coockies is better taken during breakfast, but Vanilla sweetness really dusguting me. I love Vanilla protein taste, but this one by MP is very artificial and disgusting because its sweetness. You can use it as sugar into your shakes.

1-20 of 2,973 Reviews