MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Cookies N' Cream
Orange Creamsicle
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
7.4
1-20 of 2,351 Reviews

jubjubrsx's Rating
Peach Swirl

Taste: 9.5/10 - This is LEGIT! I absolutely loved this flavor. Few things I want to say it kind of reminded me of like a spiced peach cobbler. If any of you had the haagen daas spiced peach crumble, this really made me think of that. Definitely had a good amount of peach flavor mixed with some of the spice flavors not sure if its like allspice,nutmeg, or cinnamon or all 3 but, absolutely been loving it! I will be the first to admit in the beginning I was seriously thinking I'm not going to really like this, even a friend laughed at me until I gave him a couple of scoops, we were both seriously surprised. Profile: What can I say that hasn't been said here for a MP protein? pretty spot on compared to all of the rest of the line up although I

samillidan's Rating
Triple Berry

I tried this after optimum nutrition gold standard and loved this a lot more. Good taste (for some the triple berry may be too sweet and artificial). Seeing improvements specially in strength gains. It is best post work out and before going to bed.

Nvcv2207's Rating

Sooo goood!! i hope this flavor stay for a while!!

kelleemccormick's Rating

I mixed all these proteins with water only and always tried them once with milk. Mixes so easy never clumpy, don't even need a shaker ball. I always get two pound containers so it never gets old, but I couldn't stop reordering banana cream. It is my favorite. I lmixed with PB2 powdered chocolate peanut butter. Chocolate milk was generic but still good. Cinnamon Bun tastes exactly like what another reviewer said; leftover cinnamon toast crunch cereal milk. Peach swirl was a good thin light refreshing mix for the summer, same with triple berry; really creamy but light still when I tried with FF milk. Strawberry cheesecake I just tried today. Too delicious for words. I hope it stays on the lineup for a long time. Great job MP

thebestadam's Rating
Banana Cream

I mix with 8oz 1% milk, and it tastes perfect. I use a blender bottle so it's hard not to get a good mix, but it's perfect there too. This is probably the best tasting powder I've ever tried that also genuinely has great nutritional value.

wynnn's Rating

taste great and mixes good as well.

kmkenney's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I recently ordered the 2lb MusclePharm Milk Chocolate Whey Protein Powder and I absolutely love it. It is definitely one of the best tasting and mixing protein powders I have ever used. I'm not a big fan of using protein powder with water because it never mixes well and tastes awful. This is one of the only powders that I can do it with, and it only takes about six ounces of water instead of the usual 8 oz. Sometimes I mix it with milk or with a Muscle MIlk for a great shake. MusclePharm is an expensive brand, so if you're on a budget this isn't the right supplement for you. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

pplopes's Rating

Taking this for a mouth now, and already see results. Fantastic blend protein, and love this flavour with cold water. Shame cookies and cream flavour just on combat powder instead of combat protein powder, cholesterol is more or less the double on combat powder than combat protein powder. Waiting for peach swirl flavour of combat protein powder.

waconley7's Rating

waconley7 did not leave a written review for this product.

DavidZiegler's Rating
Peach Swirl

--I really wanted to like Peach Swirl. When it first showed up online I thought it would be a rich, sweet, creamy flavor that would compliment milk perfectly. Unfortunately Peach Swirl was the furthest thing from that.. I will say that this product will mix perfectly, and you can down serving after serving; but the taste is bland.

antonioe726's Rating

If you want to build muscle and have a delicious shake this product is the way to go! I have tried a lot of other different types of protein but MusclePharm Combat powder has been by far the best tasting protein I have ever had. Not to mention how easy it is to mix when using my shaker. The plus side of taking this is that when ever I get sore, and yes it still happens from time, it aids with recovery so the next day I feel great!

PARISICC's Rating

There are way too many variables at any given time to really consider your experience with something like this "an experiment". That being said, here's what I've got: The price is average. The "mixability" is poor compared to other powders I have used in the past. This could be due to the mix of different types of proteins that MP says they use in this product. The taste was excellent on the Banana Cream flavor. For me to give that a 9/10 is crazy. I have also tried Cinnamon Bun, Orange Creamsicle and Cookies & Cream but these taste like they have WAY too much artificial sweetener and I'm pretty sure I'd get cancer from continuous use of this stuff. However, I do like the design of both slower and faster digesting proteins.

snide10's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Very good taste and easy to mix. Would recommend this product to anyone trying to gain muscle.

Tgoodrick's Rating
Peach Swirl

I have gone through several orders of Combat and the stuff works wonders. Banana cream and orange cream are my go-to flavors. I saw the new peach swirl so I had to try it. The flavor needs major work... have to chug it quick before it registers with your taste buds.

junior8585's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Hard to believe this is good for you. It feels like dessert time. I had the cookies and cream, and will be trying Cinnamon Bun next. More importantly, I have a problem digesting protein drinks, but had absolutely no problem with this product. I am definitely a fan, and will be ordering a lot more in the future! **EDIT** OK...I take that back. Around 90 grams in, I start to have issues. Taking a dairy digestive enzyme eliminated that problem though. I generally don't take any more than that though.

jinxie13's Rating

This is by far the BEST powder I have ever tried. It mixes well with just water and the flavor is great.

strikes369's Rating

It's an expensive, amino-spiked whey concentrate. A lot of companies like Optimum, Dymatize, and JYM don't do this.

jwroman18's Rating
Banana Cream

Great protein, taste amazing! Good for before, after workout or meal replacement. Banana cream is a great flavor! Probably the best protein I've had so far.

pipis21's Rating
Chocolate Milk

this is my favourite protein for morning,post work out and before sleep.

1-20 of 2,351 Reviews