MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Orange Creamsicle
6.5
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,692 Reviews

Treydelaney95's Rating
Chocolate Milk

this stuff is awesome, i have gone through 3 tubs of it. chocolate milk tastes no different then homemade. i love how is has all different types of protein in it from slow digesting to fast. will be buying again.

denver1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This protein flavor and powder is great. I have used Musclepharm products for a long time. The flavor of Peanutbutter chocolate is so good. Not to sweet and when mixed with water is smooth with not one lump. I have had the cookies and cream but can be sweet when drinking. Peanutbutter chocolate is my new flavor and is amazing. Great protein !!!

Kashmoney3636's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I've read reviews for this powder below and it appears most people rate a product good if it mixes and tastes good without really critically looking at the ingredients and how much of each ingredient is in it. On any nutritional label, whether it be protein powder or bread, ingredients are listed in order of the most total ingredient. So for MP Combat, Whey Protein is the first ingredient thus the tub contains the most of this product, followed by Glutamine, Protease, Lactase, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, THEN a the very last Casein and Egg Albumin protein. This means there is VERY little Casein and Egg protein and more of the Glutamine, Leucine etc. Yes post workout we are mostly looking for whey but MP shouldn't be marketing this as a 'Time Released' protein when there is likely VERY little Casein. Also, the glutamine and Leucine, Valine MAY artificially inflates the protein per serving. Google "Amino Spiking". Also MP has been accused of Amino Spiking though not confirmed. If they are it means that you have to take more powder per serving than the 33.5 gram scoop to get the 25 grams listed. As for the good, all flavours that I have tried, Banana Cream and Cinnamon Roll (ordered through BB.com) . I've also tried my friend's cookie's and Cream and that was delicious as well... But effectiveness over taste is the route I'd go. As for now, given the label and accusations of spiking, I will try a different brand.

bhardwaj217's Rating

best whey i have ever taken.

calledit's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Great taste and mixability. One scoop with 8 oz of milk is enough to keep you full and help you recover after all but the heaviest workouts. Given the newly expanded flavor options, this is definitely a must have for anyone spending time in the gym!

PhilipWB3's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Wanted to try a Combat Powder for a while, unfortunately I purchased right before the whole protein spiking story popped up. Overall it's pretty good. Mixes well. I find the taste was just ok...almost too sweet. I probably won't buy again though and will be sticking to Dymatize.

All-Star11's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Purchase this at Costco (4 lb tubs). This stuff tastes awesome. highly recommend this product

livingdreams19's Rating
Vanilla

This is my absolute favourite out of all of the protein powders i have ever tasted! The taste was pretty good and the mixture is phenomenal! I have only tried the vanilla flavour but i am sure their other flavours taste great.

jizucal's Rating
Cookies & Cream

By far the best tasting protein in the market, having tried several other options (gaspari, ON, nitropeak) I pick this one over those every time. Used it generally as a meal replacement between lunch and dinner. Liked the mix of proteins in it.

jscovell0128's Rating

This is by far my favorite brand of protein powders. Banana Cream is my go to flavor and it holds me over until lunch. All the flavors on MP are delicious.

Kingraj23's Rating
Banana Cream

This flavor had way too much cholestrol.. oh and it is a spiked protein. I am not satisfied.

Troopashd's Rating

Whether you're bulking up or trying to cut, this protein blend works its wonders. You can have it at any time of day, and you'll still reap its benefits. I recommend getting two flavors at once because even though they are all delicious, the taste gets repetitive and bland after a while. I usually combat throughout the day and post-workout.

redb23's Rating
Chocolate Milk

redb23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mikeythatsnice's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mikeythatsnice did not leave a written review for this product.

jordaneatsbacon's Rating
Banana Cream

MusclePharm is probably the best tasting protein I've ever had. I've tried chocolate, vanilla, and banana cream. I have to say, banana cream is absolutely delicious. Easily mixable with just a shaker, not grainy at all and very easy to drink. Also, it isn't very high in calories, fat, or sugars, so it's perfect to use when cutting. Definitely my go to protein powder.

magdastanila's Rating
Banana Cream

Tastes like chemicals and doesn't mix properly. Not happy! Purchased banana flavor and it's a lot better...i wish they wouldn't be so sweet though!

• twss24
twss24's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I have to say that I've tried other protein powders and none of them to this point come close to the value and taste and just overall quality of MusclePharm powder. I've tried the cookies and cream, cinnamon bun, and two others and all of them have been really good. I think for my next go around I'm going to try a new to me brand just to see but I can definitely say that I really like musclepharm protein.

SolidTwinkie's Rating
Banana Cream

I have found my match, my swolemate. This one is it! The best protein I have ever tasted with water, milk or in a shake.

pakusmcclurg1's Rating

MusclePharm is definitely a win! This stuff I love and it tastes great! I take it twice a day with the recommended servings with milk and it helps! Great protein and is definitely satisfying.

bigdaddy712's Rating
Banana Cream

so good! especially with chocolate milk

1-20 of 2,692 Reviews