MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Triple Berry
1-20 of 2,984 Reviews

hend4223's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is by far my favorite protein powder. It tastes great, and high quality. I would recommend over and over. I bought the syntha-6 to compare after a buddy swore by it. Syntha-6 has great quality, but MP tastes a lot better as well. I was skeptical of the banana cream until another buddy sold me the rest of his...I would have never thought it would taste so good. Lol. By the way, I mix with water.

gerardequine's Rating

love this powder, good taste and no bloat..

leanansidhe's Rating
Banana Cream

very satisfying protein blend that actually tastes pretty good. Pro-tip: Mix this up with some plain greek yogurt, its a delicious protein double whammy! Bonus tip, stick it in the freezer for 30 minutes and boom, banana frozen yogurt :p I usually go for this stuff post-workout

feldy88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It's makes me recovery faster & can hold my hunger in the morning, for me this product is ok for meal replacement or post workout shake. Unfortunately I'm not Cookies & Cream guy because it's bit bitter & chalky for me, maybe I just order banana cream next time.

LukeYi's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I bought a 4lb one since no other sizes were available in my place... First time trying it and I chose cookies & cream flavor since this is my favourite flavor out of all the combat crunches, so I expected them to have the same taste. However it just wasn't like that :( wayy too sweet and the mixability wasn't really that good. I'm on my way figuring out how to make it taste less sweet but not yet get my solution. Quite frankly it's a bit like a torture drinking this and I still have like, what, 50 servings to go... Anyway, it's a quick source of protein (25g) and the combination of fast- and slow-released somehow sounds like marketing but I'm definitely get marketed... Next time gotta try another flavor, any suggestion?

InkedAnimal's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I chose this product because I liked that it had 3 different proteins in it, and 25g or protein too! Ultimately it was the taste and consistency that 100% won me over, this mixes very well with water so no added calories. I do recommend though mixing it with a bit less water than suggested, I personally have found that about 10 ounces of water is about like drinking chocolate milk. Another added bonus for me is that I don't feel the bloat feeling like with some other powders out on the market. I drink 2 scoops a day as part of a weight loss stack, I just finished my first 2 pounder and I am moving on to a 4 pounder of another flavor because I know that Muscle Pharm is not going to let me down. Buying this product will not let you down.

stevencg's Rating
Banana Cream

The banana cream is great but for me it was tricky to get it right ..let me explain ..if you fellow directions. 8oz water to 1 scoop ...it will mix very welll but it will more liquid like a banana drink then a shake i know the name of it is banana cream. so if you wont more thickness then you have more powder to 8oz how much more thats up to you but for me a scoop and half works fine for me ... i love the taste ...i love knowing that i can use this after my workout and use it 30 mints before i go to bed ..another winner by musclepharm

dnjoseph24's Rating
Vanilla

dnjoseph24 did not leave a written review for this product.

jneedel1's Rating
Vanilla

I have used MusclePharm 100% Combat Casein for a couple years so I thought I would try this protein powder (previously used Phase8). I do enjoy this product as well. One critique I would make is that the Combat Powder Vanilla is not the same Vanilla flavor as the Combat Casein which was mildly disappointing (not a deal breaker) since I use a scoop of each in my shake.

JoshuaBahru's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just had my first try of cookies and cream mixed with 200ml Almond Milk. Its bloody delicious. It has oreo type cookie pieces throughout and it really doesn't taste like a protein shake but a delicious milkshake.

Cubsnation's Rating

The flavors are good but banana is the best so far.would buy again.

sursock's Rating
Chocolate Milk

sursock did not leave a written review for this product.

MattSham's Rating
Triple Berry

drank this religiously (twice or more every day) and I can honestly say I did not see results. I expected more visible results. Triple Berry tastes like Pepto Bismol

Xeiboz's Rating

Use to love this product but they changed the formula or something. Tastes horrible now. Does anyone else have a favorite flavor that the have recently bought?

SmokeyJr93's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love Combat powder. Great taste, great consistency. Overall I think this is the best protein on the market. I have been using this consistently over the past two years and I have gotten really great results because of it. Other than taste and price, my favorite thing about this protein is that it is very versatile. You can use it during bulk season and cut season due to the low calorie count and low sugar content. I would definitely recommend this to beginners and lifters with years of experience.

CTP25's Rating
Vanilla

Used to get the 10lb bags of this stuff. Tastes good and mixes well, but I sometimes got nasty gas while using this which may have been due to the albumen protein in the blend?

nkmeeks's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Evaluation Overall this product is amazing. From the taste of the shake to the consistency that it mixes, it is a good protein powder. It has a good amount of protein in it and can be used during bulking season and during cutting season due to the moderate amount of calories in a single serving and the low sugar content that allows for double or even triple scooping to get more calories. The most amazing thing about this product is its consistency. I have been taking it for about 3 years and have never gotten a bad tub and have never even gotten a bad scoop. Each tub is well blended and has a consistent taste. Recommendations I would recommend this product to both the beginner trying to get into supplementation and the expert lifter who is looking to get a good protein powder. Combat powder doesn’t bother my stomach which is a big plus so even people who have trouble keeping their protein drinks down can enjoy this supplement. Expectations With this product you can expect a good protein that can help you build muscle and supply you with a lot of good nutrients after a workout. You can expect it not to hurt your stomach. In my opinion you can also expect a good taste. If you decide to purchase this product you can expect a good overall experience. I hope that Combat Powder by MusclePharm helps you in your fitness goals.

770villain's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I havent purchased this product on here yet but am going to start i buy my other products here i have been getting this at Walmart because i tend to go through it faster and i procrastinate haha but this is my favorite time released protein and have been using for months now. It taste great and mixs well i feel the ingredients are superior to other time released protein powders i use it for work days when i cant stop and drink a shake (i work construction) and also before i go to bed. I useit in conjunction with ON hydro whey.

Nichlous53's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Nichlous53 did not leave a written review for this product.

mun25's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using this product for a few months now. I can see the difference. It helps with my plan to build muscle. Cookies & Cream taste slightly sweet but it is a needed addition to my diet as all my other meals are flat. This is like a reward for the hard work

1-20 of 2,984 Reviews