MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Orange Creamsicle
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Vanilla
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla
Triple Berry
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,339 Reviews

PARISICC's Rating

There are way too many variables at any given time to really consider your experience with something like this "an experiment". That being said, here's what I've got: The price is average. The "mixability" is poor compared to other powders I have used in the past. This could be due to the mix of different types of proteins that MP says they use in this product. The taste was excellent on the Banana Cream flavor. For me to give that a 9/10 is crazy. I have also tried Cinnamon Bun, Orange Creamsicle and Cookies & Cream but these taste like they have WAY too much artificial sweetener and I'm pretty sure I'd get cancer from continuous use of this stuff. However, I do like the design of both slower and faster digesting proteins.

snide10's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Very good taste and easy to mix. Would recommend this product to anyone trying to gain muscle.

Tgoodrick's Rating
Peach Swirl

I have gone through several orders of Combat and the stuff works wonders. Banana cream and orange cream are my go-to flavors. I saw the new peach swirl so I had to try it. The flavor needs major work... have to chug it quick before it registers with your taste buds.

junior8585's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Hard to believe this is good for you. It feels like dessert time. I had the cookies and cream, and will be trying Cinnamon Bun next. More importantly, I have a problem digesting protein drinks, but had absolutely no problem with this product. I am definitely a fan, and will be ordering a lot more in the future! **EDIT** OK...I take that back. Around 90 grams in, I start to have issues. Taking a dairy digestive enzyme eliminated that problem though. I generally don't take any more than that though.

jinxie13's Rating

This is by far the BEST powder I have ever tried. It mixes well with just water and the flavor is great.

strikes369's Rating

It's an expensive, amino-spiked whey concentrate. A lot of companies like Optimum, Dymatize, and JYM don't do this.

jwroman18's Rating
Banana Cream

Great protein, taste amazing! Good for before, after workout or meal replacement. Banana cream is a great flavor! Probably the best protein I've had so far.

pipis21's Rating
Chocolate Milk

this is my favourite protein for morning,post work out and before sleep.

dokuganryuu83's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon bun goes great with my bananas I add for K. Not as good with other fruits.

JasonKS246's Rating
Banana Cream

I use to mix my protein in a blender with milk and fruits because I couldn't stand the taste of it. However, I wanted to cut out the milk and fruits so I tried the banana cream with water and I actually like it. The banana cream is good once in awhile, but the flavor gets old. Luckily, I only got the 2lb. The cookies N' cream is simply amazing and I don't think I will ever get tired of it. I actually pick up another 5lb of it today.

artcorvelay's Rating

July 15, 2014 Update: Cinnamon Bun is pretty awful. I'll finish the tub, but it's definitely not going into my next order. Tastes like a sweaty foot mixed with some spices. The powder itself is still as effective, I'm sure. Banana Cream is my personal favorite, followed by Orange Creamsicle, Cookies & Cream, and then Vanilla. I will and have purchased these flavors again. Old Review: I just want to comment on the taste, as I'm a bit picky and this is my first experience with MusclePharm products. Prior to this, I was a fan of ON's 100% Gold Standard powder (and still am), but the popularity of the MP product here had me curious to try it. I actually ordered Banana Cream flavor by accident; my intention was to get Orange Cream instead, but BB.com ship so fast that I couldn't cancel my order in time! At any rate, I'm glad how things turned out, because this stuff is really darned good for what it is. I'm not typically a fan of artificial banana flavoring, but whatever combination MP has going here works perfectly well for me. I meant to mix it with milk, but the company fridge only had enough 1% left for about a third a bottle and I had to add water to the rest of it. The result? A creamy, sweet and delicious treat with no clumps - though I did use the blender bottle I also ordered, which undoubtedly helped. I can't wait to try this after tomorrow's workout using nothing but 2% milk. I'm also eager to try Cookies & Cream. I don't even care to finish the tub of ON Double Chocolate I've had laying around. I will, because it would be wasteful otherwise, but Combat Powder is my new favorite whey and my go-to product for the foreseeable future. Highly recommended, on taste alone.

lmgarriton's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Let's be honest most protein tastes like licking a sidewalk in manhattan, but combat powder cookies and cream is probably the best tasting protein I've ever used. It has great flavor and its not too thick, I continually buy tubs of this flavor and will probably try some other flavors as well....stay tuned

twicethadice's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cared more for what this supplement did for me than the flavor in which i consumed, i've experimented with a ton of different protein powder brands, and THIS one specifically i noticed it helped me have a more rapid rate workout. I did use it for a pre work out for like 2 days, and with it, i was able to run like 3 miles sprinting. That's something i've never been able to do. Then eventually i hit the incline and things got harder. I didn't notice much muscle ton difference besides my cardio. But even if i didn't take it for a pre workout, it didn't make a difference.

Moolaka's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great for getting in enough protein everyday, although the taste and ability to mix could be better.

bubibottle's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Great tasting, good ingredients, and recently has become much more affordable. Can't ask for more than that. As with any protein, it's tough to see just how effective they can be, since so much depends on your routine, diet, and all results vary from person to person. But you can't go wrong with great flavor and solid ingredients.

slaytanic68's Rating

I used to be a dedicated TwinLab buyer but as you can see in one of my other reviews they changed their product and I was forced to switch. I picked MusclePharm. In retrospect I'm am lucky that TwinLab did change because MusclePharm is a much superior product. All the flavors are excellent, my favorites being Banana Crème, Orange Creamsicle, Cinnamon Bun & Chocolate Peanut Butter. I've tried all the flavors & they're all excellent. The results are out of this world. If you don't get results from this product, I'd go see what's up with your metabolism. Everyone else I know who also uses MusclePharm gets results & would never change. If you keep at it...results will come. MusclePharm \m/

faridabiyev's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

faridabiyev did not leave a written review for this product.

rgarcia112's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Wow this is the most delicious protein I have taken so far. Will be ordering again.

jkhdflajdhb's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

This was extremely gritty and didn't mix well. It also seems like the flavoring was really off, like they forgot to add the mint.

jtennyck's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Combat is great tasting, easy to drink, and overall great protein powder.

1-20 of 2,339 Reviews