MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Triple Berry
1-20 of 2,952 Reviews

GoddessQueen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

GoddessQueen did not leave a written review for this product.

noctemowl's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The main reason I bought this was mostly to help my muscles recover or at the very least build/rebuild strength to my forearms since I constantly am working non stop on a graveyard shift & with lesser chances to sleep meant difficultly recovering from such things, so I basically went in search of several products which 4 others I tried just didn't stack up this one. This as it says can be taken pre/post workout. My muscles in general started to feel less tired about 2 days after taking it. Not instantly, but pretty quickly which I was impressed enough to decided to write a recommendation for it. The other reason why I would recommend this is because before I started taking this, I truly had no real feeling to workout when I got off work from working "all night long" I would get home and just feel more tired & just lack the motivation in general. Taking this product didn't give me any "rush/amped" feelings to inspire working out. The feeling was just kind of there, my natural feeling I had prior but wasn't acting on because of the exhaustion from work. The only downside I would mention of it is the mixing portion that recommends 1-scoop from the cup it provides inside that seems to require a few practice mixes to get the hang out properly mixing it. When adding a quarter of the cup it provides to say water for example. No matter how much you stir that small mix of powder there seems to be slight unmixed clumps left behind. You almost need to practice to add tiny dashes at a time of the powder to avoid the slight clumping it tends to do. & it's not a problem in any way that impacts taste or digestion. It's merely an annoyance in my opinion.

BenIsraelEf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My favorite protein! Cookies & Cream tastes amazing! Even with water it tastes amazing, and tastes like real cookies & cream ice cream. I would recommend it to anyone!

hmatter's Rating
Banana Cream

Very exceptional protein powder. With the gym 6 days a week and this protein powder, I was packing on muscle in no time. The banana cream is great for the first 20 shakes and then I got really bored of it. It's still really good though! Vanilla is also really good as well. I'll never get sick of vanilla and mixing it with tons of things.

arminvallazza's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Proprietary blend and spiked as all getout!!! What a horrible product in terms of quality. Tastes fantastic. But what a joke.

Pintmann777's Rating
Banana Cream

i love that protein.i like that they don't use sweeteners.taste great!

mattjkehler's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is simply a flavor review, as I've only been using this product for a week. Cookies & Cream is an excellent choice if you like vanilla flavored protein powders but are looking for something a bit different to mix things up from the usual. Absolutely love this - even mixed with water alone when you don't want the added calories of milk throughout the day!

Vlat457's Rating
Banana Cream

I recently switched to this protein powder because my previous one was no longer cutting it, literally. I liked that this product includes BCAA's and Glutamine, both very essential to me while I build muscle and for my intense cardio sessions. I love the flavor, and the fact that it's not chalky whatsoever. It blends so easily and has a smooth texture with no graininess! My only "complaints" about this product is that it is so hard to pour into a cup when using a funnel. It has a strange consistency that makes it somewhat tacky, so it doesn't pour very easily. I literally have to tap it aggressively for the product to come out of the portable funnel. It might have to do with the formula, being that is mixes so well and flawlessly with ease. A small price to pay but so annoying when trying to pour using a on the go funnel! Also, it is a bit too sweet for my taste so I always have to add a few more ounces of water to dilute the sweetness. Other than that, it is an amazing product and i'm not going to switch to another brand for now!

betracojr's Rating
Vanilla

betracojr did not leave a written review for this product.

BLumbra's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I've been working out for about 6 years now and tried dozens of protein powders and love this one, it is my go-to protein now. It is almost all protein with very little fat & carbs, which is great for lean mass. The price is excellent as well; it's much cheaper than other proteins I have tried with similar macronutrient profiles. The shakes taste very good too; I really enjoy this product. My only gripes are, I wish it had more protein in it (25g vs. some competitors which offer 30g), and with the cookies and cream flavor the little cookie chips settle at the bottom. Both of these are negligible. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a protein shake.

drewflow1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

i bought the birthday cake flavor and chocolate peanut butter at GNC . this was my first time trying this brand of whey protein, I attmepted to try a different brand after trying out labradas which was great by the way. unfortunately i have to be honest that this was probably one of the worst tasting protein powders ive ever had. no matter what i mixed it with it tasted terrible, i tried mixing it with fruit almond milk etc, but my son and i could barely get it down, it almost turned us off from protein powder, I switched back to labrada immediately. Their protein bars are a different story they are actually great which why im surprised the whey protein tasted so terrible, my honest review

STUDHORSE's Rating
Banana Cream

This was on sale and for the normal price per serving it is still a great deal. love the flavor, mixes great. I think this gave me some good gains. I take protein supplements 2 to 3 times a day. been natural for 27 years. it deferentially worked better for me than a few other brands. IE dymatize and ION gold standard. highly recommend.

badboyugly's Rating
Banana Cream

Needed to get back on my game and needed a new protein powder that I felt would work, and I found it here with Combat. The banana cream taste just like it says. and it mixes very well, especially in my blender, along with the added oatmeal and peanut-butter I through in it. I'm still waiting to see how well it feeds the muscles for the advertised 8 hours, but this stuff will stick with ya all day. great buy.

KyooSay's Rating

MusclePharm is one of my favorite protein (powder and bars) makers. Cookies & Cream Combat Powder tastes great!

KILOROMEOECHO's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Great product, definitely delivers what's needed. It says you can mix with either water or milk, but I don't recommend mixing it with milk; it tends to clump just a little more than is acceptable. Great when added to porridge. I recommend to anyone who wants to protein shake that they can take after a morning workout and before bed.

PlanetJulia's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I recieved this as a sample with an order so I can only speak from one time use. Good content! Mixed very easily in a shaker bottle. The flavor I received was chocolate milk, I mixed with it 8 ounces of water and I thought the flavor was delicious! Not chalky, or too chocolatey (which I find often chocolate flavors are overbearing for my taste), I didn't feel bloated or heavy after drinking it either. Might give this a shot after I finish my Isopure.

ADTR17's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ADTR17 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jordan720's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I really wanted to like this protein powder. However, My body just cant handle it.... "If you're running down the hall and you feel something fall..." you probably drank musclepharm combat....

Haxl's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Good content.The taste of Chocolate milk is not good !..but it goes,anyway

shood0407's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Mixed very well. Very pleased with muscle pharm and all their products.

1-20 of 2,952 Reviews