MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,534 Reviews

haloinreverse's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

What is there not to like about this product. It mixes extremely easily, no clumps nothing, the "Cookies N Cream" tastes great (no seriously it's really tasty I actually look forward to drinking it), has 25 grams of protein per serving, includes BCAA's and Glutamine. What isn't there to like about this product?

MarcusQ94's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Excellent flavor and good ingredients. I'd recommend this powder to anyone.

sleeperking's Rating

Musclepharm is so eager to play up its link to the UFC that they might as well take down all the content from their website and post this message instead: Please buy our products, men ages 18 to 44! The angle is so transparent it i™s comical. Keeping that in mind, giving their flagship product a high rating almost pains me. Prior to trying Combat Powder, I secretly wanted it to suck so I could argue that a company so preoccupied with the UFC is up to something nefarious. The good news for potential customers and the bad news for my fellow cynics is that Combat Powder is a quality product. As my fellow reviewers often point out, the taste is rich and flavorful yet clean at the same time. Put another way, Combat Powder tastes like a milkshake but feels about as taxing on the stomach as a glass of apple juice. If how a product affects your digestion is just as crucial to you as the protein it delivers, then Combat Powder is the best whey powder of its type (blend) and price range. On average, I drink 3 servings a day and do not experience bloating or an unwelcome loss of appetite. Just keep in mind that Combat Powder is not an all-in-one elixir for every training goal. You wi™ll need to try other products if you want to add mass, for example. Use it as a foundational protein source and try the chocolate or cookies & cream.

freemanmarkus's Rating
Banana Cream

Banana Cream...oh my god.... best tasting protein i have EVER had. I would have no problem buying 10lbs for $100 if Banana Cream was a flavor option. The protein blend is on point! Easy on the stomach, easy to mix, and really does feed your body for 8 hours. Banana Cream Combat Powder to me is the same as breast milk to a baby. Jokes aside its great stuff and i highly recommend it.

suleman90's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Well my reason for choosing this protein was for the cost. It is my first shake, not over priced and you get a fair bit for your bucks. I kept it simple by going for the milk chocolate which I must admit, tasted great! It was easy to shake up and servings where not too thick either. I got through a 1.8 kg tub in just over 3 weeks which I assume is about how long it should last. I took it twice on gym days and once on off days. I began see results just as I came to the end of the tub, some very impressive stuff. Will choose another flavor seen as they have a bigger variety!

Spectree101's Rating

I took this protein for 6 weeks as recommended with a clean diet and a **** good workout routine. In my opinion this protein is hyped up too much and lacks when compared to proteins of other companies. I bought the 10lb bag and went through it in roughly 6, I constantly found myself wondering if there was any protein in this stuff? As a combat veteran and former 11B i would not consider this a "combat" worthy protein. Unless you combat Barny the Dinosaur on your weeks of duty.

PacMatt77's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The first batch i bought from Costco was delcious. Hands down the best tasting protein I've had that mixes VERY well with water. The reason for the poor review is because the second tub I purchased from Costco tasted completely different. It didn't taste nearly as sweet and was hard to get down. Has this happened to anyone else? I just found it kind of strange and was wondering if there was a discrepancy in the manufacturing process.

welsh523's Rating
Triple Berry

This is one of the best tasting supplements that I've ever tasted. That's not something that you can usually say about a protein. I trust Muscle Pharm not to hit me with surprise ingredients but always be effective. This product is no different. I'm a few weeks in and I haven't noticed any fatigue in my muscles that comes from not getting enough nutrients. If you're creating a stack, I would highly recommend this being your protein blend of choice, especially if you like to mix with water.

Twhiskey's Rating

Combat Powder was the first protein supp I tried, and I think for most people it is a great product. It blends well, and gives you those extra grams of protein when you aren't going to make your macros with real food. I have dairy issues, so Combat Powder destroys my gut, and I've switched over to beef/hemp proteins instead of whey/casein. All the chocolate flavors I tried were very good, and banana was ok as well. Cookies and cream is too sweet for my taste, strawberry cheesecake was pretty noxious but drinkable, and though cinnamon bun seems to be pretty popular, it was the only protein powder I've ever feared to drink. It tastes like sickly artificial sweetener and cinnamon death.

gcb1977's Rating
Vanilla

Best tasting protein powder I've tried. Very affordable and very easy to find in stores.

fallout2193's Rating

So I been using other brands for a little while but after trying the MP Casein powder I decided to try the combat powder and WOW. The flavor is not too strong but not weak, it mixes well with water and I'm sure will be even better with milk. It actually tastes like a cinnamon bun! Highly recommend this company in every category!

Juliay1403's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is by far one of my favorite protein powders! The flavor is absolutely delicious and I look forward to my protein shake every day!

BuddhaBear1's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Holey Moley is this stuff good! You could serve this at a get together with friends as a dessert! lol I'm very happy with this product and again, the flavor is phenomenal.

B1REBC44's Rating

Rich creamy taste, dissolve really well in milk, almond milk, and even water; Needs barely 10 seconds shaking (in shaker) to obtain a extra creamy texture, not chalky at all. Taken right before going to bed, it keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night (which happen often even though I eat 6 times/days and Watch my macros.) In the morning, My work out is even better. The best of the best , especially cookie n cream flavor.

cobycobe's Rating

cobycobe did not leave a written review for this product.

moussash98's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

moussash98 did not leave a written review for this product.

EITANLAN8's Rating
Banana Cream

EITANLAN8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bm96's Rating

Purchased at Costco with the only option being Cookies and Cream and I have to say it's good with water, actually tastes worse with milk. I've already drank half the tub, and it's very easy to down comparing to other protein powders that I can't even bear to sip. The double whammy is that this protein powder has the different kinds of slower digesting proteins. I expected it to taste worst because of that, but surprisingly it's not. MP did a great job.

detour66's Rating

The Musclepharm Cookies n Cream is by far the best tasting protein powder i have taken so far. It mixes well with either whole milk or water. i have experimented and added it to pancake mix and no cook pudding mix and it works well with both, giving the pancake mix a nice protein boost and making the cakes taste like a dessert. Totally love this and am buying more!

rjkneifl's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love combat powder! Mixes well and don't even need to add anything to it! This last round I purchased the Strawberry Cheescake one! Not a fan

1-20 of 2,534 Reviews