MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Orange Creamsicle
6.5
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,711 Reviews

Frausky96's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been drinking protein for a couple years now. It has never been something I have looked forward to. I would always just choke the shakes down. ThE exact opposite with Muscle Pharm. this stuff is unreal!! Smooth as hell, no clumps, and the taste! Wow! Definitely will buy again

Mhouliha's Rating

New favorite protein powder! Delicious and mixes well.

woldendj's Rating

woldendj did not leave a written review for this product.

scott791213's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Proprietary blend. Enough said.

carlosp143's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I bought this product because of the hype behind it, was super excited to try it, being an athlete that uses supplements to optimize my performance I wouldn't use this because of A) it has glycine which tells me they use cheap amino acids and probably spike. B) I didn't taste the quality of protein, tasted cheap, didn't give me a sensation of having just ingested protein. C) it's a proprietary blend. All in all, I regret buying this. A serious athlete looking for great protein should stay away from this in my opinion.

• blp03
blp03's Rating
Triple Berry

Great product. I haven't tasted all the flavors but vanilla tastes delicious, triple berry not so much.

wrhapsody's Rating
Vanilla

This protein powder is DELICIOUS! I just throw it in my blender bottle and go! I actually felt full for about 8 hours! Very impressed and excited about this product!

Bbradley10057's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The best tasting powder I have ever tried. It mixes very well. It is not too seet. Really hits the spot after a hard leg day. Can't wait to try cinnamon bun

RyAddington's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is overall the best product i have tried so far with working out. I love the fact that there are 5 different protein sources in the powder. I am seeing better results with this stuff than ever

richfit21's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

richfit21 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dgatti26's Rating
Vanilla

AMAZING PROTEIN!!!! I have used this protein for about 4 months and can definitely seen a difference in my workouts and size in my muscles. Including with my diet, I have noticed my muscles are more cut and lean including with size. Will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!

MatthewHu0700's Rating

Best protein powder I've ever gotten my hands on! I enjoy the Triple Berry, can't wait to try the other flavors!

tresocho's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

You cannot go wrong with this protein. I LOVE the cinnamon bun flavor! I usually add it to greek yogurt which makes it a delicous and healthy dessert.

ewerton182's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The taste is very good and it mixes very well, no foam, I just would like to know the quantity of each protein on it. The price was not so good but no regrets so far.

bripitt36's Rating

bripitt36 did not leave a written review for this product.

GEazy6's Rating

Been my go-to protein for a long time now, love that it's available in Costco.

codeyflickinger's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Great for pre- and post-workouts, mixing with water is easy and tastes pretty good

ATL126's Rating

ATL126 did not leave a written review for this product.

asasas1's Rating
Banana Cream

asasas1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ibdaman7735's Rating

I enjoy drinking combat powder banana cream is my favorite.I do not recommend strawberry cheesecake though.It tastes terrible.Going to try other combat powder that I have chocolate peanut butter and orange creamsicle.From the reviews I think there is no doubt I will like it.

1-20 of 2,711 Reviews