MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Loaded with a Variety of Proteins to Feed Muscles for up to 8 Hours*

Orange Creamsicle
7.1
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,506 Reviews

Jakesofa's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tastes great, mixes really well. The only downside is I can only drink 2 servings in a day before I get that bloated feeling. Great product!

Charger86's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The taste was incredible. I mix all my product with water and you would not be able to tell that it was mixed with water. Mixed very well. Defiantly a good quality and for under 50 bucks you cant beat the price.

mercurialv's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is a decent protein powder, the time release protein works well throughout the day or take it before bed. Cookies n cream flavor was overly sweet and i got sick of the flavor not even a month into taking it.

DjOnEChuck's Rating

Great protein, I won a tub of the Snickerdoodle on the forum in a promotion run by Musclepharm. I really enjoy it. I don't drink protein shake that often but I tried it a couple of time, 1 scoop with 10oz of water, nice thickness, the taste is a blend between cinnamon and vanilla. it's a bit on the sugary side but no big deal. It mixes great in oatmeal for proats. I also used it for baking in pumpkin protein muffins. It was my first time with combat protein and I will definitely buy some in the future, probably the banana cream cause it has great ratings.

candicemaria05's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

1st time using this product, great flavor, lean yet very filling, especially when dieting for competition. Great first thing in the morning before hitting the gym or as a late evening meal replacement.

Bm96's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Purchased at Costco with the only option being Cookies and Cream and I have to say it's good with water, actually tastes worse with milk. I've already drank half the tub, and it's very easy to down comparing to other protein powders that I can't even bear to sip. The double whammy is that this protein powder has the different kinds of slower digesting proteins. I expected it to taste worst because of that, but surprisingly it's not. MP did a great job.

chatham396's Rating

This has become my absolute favorite protein. I hate when I get a protein that doesn't mix well. But this protein is completely mixed with just a few shakes. Also, it is the best tasting protein I have ever had. Better than a cookies and cream milkshake! I will definitely reorder!

mpaladino1984's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mpaladino1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

Koniac's Rating

Koniac did not leave a written review for this product.

lilbusa996's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

It tastes great, and mixes very easily.

juddtopping1's Rating

I have had the Vanilla, Cookies & Cream and Choclate Peanut Butter. I would say that the Vanilla is my favorite but all three are very good. Cookies & Cream is best with milk while drinkable with just plain water. The other 2 I typically take with just water. This is by far the best mixing protein I have ever used. The Vanilla is great for smoothies as well. As far as the effectiveness of the protein I would say it is great. It doesn't mess with my stomach, leaves me feeling filled and not bloated. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to try something new.

IzVenomous's Rating

Flavor is great taste just like an orange cream pop. Is on the sweet side. Mixes relatively easily in a shaker with water.

Thebambam's Rating
Cookies & Cream

One of my favorite protein ever!! love the taste and love the results, im a boxer and i train like 3 and a half hours daily and i have to say that the combat protein powder have been really helpfull to me, i take one scoop in the morning and one scoop at the end of my traning, i only have 3 weeks taking this protein and believe me, i already see the results...great results. Great work MusclePharm, 10/10!!!

doin-work's Rating

Great protein-blends super easy with water and never leaves me feeling bloated. Great work MP!

josephtorres671's Rating
Banana Cream

josephtorres671 did not leave a written review for this product.

Charty83's Rating

** UPDATE I didn't think it was possible to make a better tasting shake than the banana cream but the cookies n cream flavor rates out at 10++. unbelievable protein product. Mixed like a champ and delivered. Thought orange was over-rated flavor, good but tired of it quickly. Banana Cream flavor knocked it out of the park. UPDATE I didn't think it was possible to make a better tasting shake than the banana cream but the cookies n cream flavor rates out at 10++. unbelievable

bigben66's Rating
Vanilla

Quite simply the best tasting protein powder I've used in 25yrs of training! I like the fact that it is a blend of proteins too, so I get my fast acting whey mixed with slow release casein - it ticks all the boxes! Mix with ground oats and flaxseed for a breakfast on the go!

Ghughes139's Rating
Vanilla

MusclePharm is my new favorite protein powder. It's got a perfect fat/carb/protein ratio and it tastes delicious! I was ran out of milk one day and was surprised to find out that it even tastes good when mixed with water. Generally the protein powders I've used haven't tasted good when mixed with water, but MusclePharm does! Great Product!

AD001's Rating

I've only tried the Cookies and Cream flavor, but I like it very much and feel great afterward - not bloated or queasy at all, which happened to me fairly regularly with the ON Whey Protein. Not sure why, but I guess products affect different folks differently. I alternate Combat Powder shakes (either with water or milk) with the MP Combat Protein Bars, which are yummy and give about the same protein as one scoop of this product. It's nice to have choices!

raidernicole's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

Call it what it is...the strawberry cheesecake should be called strawberries and cream. There isn't that cream cheese note to this powder, just a creaminess. I consider myself a strawberry cheesecake junkie and this didn't do it for me.

1-20 of 2,506 Reviews