MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Chocolate
1-20 of 2,994 Reviews

Rochford23's Rating
Chocolate

Overal I find most protein powders are very similar though musclepharm products I always trust since they put a lot of effort in making sure their ingredients aren't shady and they actually test their products. I enjoyed this protein powder though I felt that it was never heavy enough to keep me filled. Other then that you get good quality, flavor, price, and a cool name.

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

matcasabon's Rating

dont buy google musclepharm lied and youll see there is a process against musclepharm and wrong protein amount on the label.

MaaZeH's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Delicious taste, and good results. Used it for a year now.

mikecgon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

What a great product, but they keep discontinuing their best flavors. Mint Chocolate Chip was FANTASTIC!

rlongo81's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla was good. I tried Peach Swirl a while back which they discontinued, one of the worst things I have ever tasted. Very happy they got rid of it. Also these proteins tend to mess with your stomach a little bit, be careful.

Originalcordawg's Rating
Triple Berry

Dreamsicle was my favorite flavor

Gallagherstrong's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Let me start and say that this is hand down my favorite protein powder. one day the vitamin shop had the big tub on sale for only $25 I picked up two of them and they lasted me my entire bulk. During this bulk I put on nearly 15lbs relying on this as my go to source of protein back from the gym and it helped me consume up to 5000 cals in a day. Flavor? this stuff taste amazing, I would drink it beside my breakfast, I even made chocolate chip pancakes with it and to shame chocolate chip cookies.... Also Noted mixes great, throw it in a glass and stir with a spoon and you have a glass of chocolate milk. Also noted 25gs of protein per serving is great, and the big tub has enough servings to last a longggg while. Only issue is price, wish I could get this stuff for $25 all the time, normal price at the shop is over $40

kleinhansrj's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Very thick and heavy combination protein. Great flavor, like drinking a real glass of chocolate milk and will keep you full for hours. Can be hard to slam post workout, but great for breakfast. Would use again

riddicksheng's Rating
Banana Cream

Good banana flavour, every night before sleeping to drink a cup of this , the second day morning don't feel hungry.Very good product.

phillycaswell's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I've tried maybe a half dozen different types of protein and this is by far the best. It mixes extremely well--only about 10 seconds of shaking to mix 2 scoops in a 20 oz bottle shaker. Best Chocolate flavored protein I've ever had. Unlike most proteins I've had, there is absolutely no bloating due to the Digestive Enzyme Blend. I've been able to put up with some proteins for a while but the impact on my stomach is usually why I try something new--if you have any intolerance to most proteins, you'll be so glad you tried this.

hend4223's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is by far my favorite protein powder. It tastes great, and high quality. I would recommend over and over. I bought the syntha-6 to compare after a buddy swore by it. Syntha-6 has great quality, but MP tastes a lot better as well. I was skeptical of the banana cream until another buddy sold me the rest of his...I would have never thought it would taste so good. Lol. By the way, I mix with water.

gerardequine's Rating

love this powder, good taste and no bloat..

leanansidhe's Rating
Banana Cream

very satisfying protein blend that actually tastes pretty good. Pro-tip: Mix this up with some plain greek yogurt, its a delicious protein double whammy! Bonus tip, stick it in the freezer for 30 minutes and boom, banana frozen yogurt :p I usually go for this stuff post-workout

feldy88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It's makes me recovery faster & can hold my hunger in the morning, for me this product is ok for meal replacement or post workout shake. Unfortunately I'm not Cookies & Cream guy because it's bit bitter & chalky for me, maybe I just order banana cream next time.

LukeYi's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I bought a 4lb one since no other sizes were available in my place... First time trying it and I chose cookies & cream flavor since this is my favourite flavor out of all the combat crunches, so I expected them to have the same taste. However it just wasn't like that :( wayy too sweet and the mixability wasn't really that good. I'm on my way figuring out how to make it taste less sweet but not yet get my solution. Quite frankly it's a bit like a torture drinking this and I still have like, what, 50 servings to go... Anyway, it's a quick source of protein (25g) and the combination of fast- and slow-released somehow sounds like marketing but I'm definitely get marketed... Next time gotta try another flavor, any suggestion?

InkedAnimal's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I chose this product because I liked that it had 3 different proteins in it, and 25g or protein too! Ultimately it was the taste and consistency that 100% won me over, this mixes very well with water so no added calories. I do recommend though mixing it with a bit less water than suggested, I personally have found that about 10 ounces of water is about like drinking chocolate milk. Another added bonus for me is that I don't feel the bloat feeling like with some other powders out on the market. I drink 2 scoops a day as part of a weight loss stack, I just finished my first 2 pounder and I am moving on to a 4 pounder of another flavor because I know that Muscle Pharm is not going to let me down. Buying this product will not let you down.

stevencg's Rating
Banana Cream

The banana cream is great but for me it was tricky to get it right ..let me explain ..if you fellow directions. 8oz water to 1 scoop ...it will mix very welll but it will more liquid like a banana drink then a shake i know the name of it is banana cream. so if you wont more thickness then you have more powder to 8oz how much more thats up to you but for me a scoop and half works fine for me ... i love the taste ...i love knowing that i can use this after my workout and use it 30 mints before i go to bed ..another winner by musclepharm

dnjoseph24's Rating
Vanilla

dnjoseph24 did not leave a written review for this product.

jneedel1's Rating
Vanilla

I have used MusclePharm 100% Combat Casein for a couple years so I thought I would try this protein powder (previously used Phase8). I do enjoy this product as well. One critique I would make is that the Combat Powder Vanilla is not the same Vanilla flavor as the Combat Casein which was mildly disappointing (not a deal breaker) since I use a scoop of each in my shake.

1-20 of 2,994 Reviews