MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Triple Berry
1-20 of 2,965 Reviews

Pushker's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The protein itself is fine, it is good to take as a morning shake since it has different kinds of proteins in it. But the flavor is absolutely unbearable. Cookies and Cream is wayyyyyyy too sweet. It doesn't really taste like cookies, but it tastes a lot like cream, with pounds of sugar in it. I can't say much about the other flavors since Costco only sells Cookies and Cream, but I can say I do not plan on buying this anymore. I can just find a similar protein that doesn't make me gag

patozf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Not only it has a great nutritional profile -mixing different protein sources-, but it also is tasty. I normally consume two different protein powders in any given time -one for breakfast/meal replacement, and other for post workout-, and this has become a staple post-workout. The flavor is amazing -like, really, I enjoy drinking this- when mixed with water, but with milk it becomes extremely sweet for my taste. Anyway, if you are looking for a Cookies and Cream, advanced protein blend, this is your go-to.

InfraRen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This was pretty "Meh" in my opinion. I've had a bunch of different whey proteins lately and this is pretty blah. 25G of protein per serving makes it an 8 though.

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Vanilla

New to working out and supplements. Tried this. The vanilla flavor is good. Mixes well in water in shaker. Usually take after work out in morning.

Hallbelbaisi's Rating

Great product, it has a low carbs ration for a blend protein (non-isolate protein powder only) , also the serving size is reasonable ( 33-35g), mixes very well ,and for a good price. I take it as mid day meal when i don't need a very fast absorbing protein. Banana Cream is amazing, drinking your shake feels rewarding with it.

AhmedZalat's Rating
Banana Cream

AhmedZalat did not leave a written review for this product.

Chaoryvang's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is a good product. Mixes well, but with a spoon, I recommend 10-12 onces of water, but with a shaker 8 oz is fine. Tastes pretty good, just that it smells a bit funky when opening the container and if you take a sniff to see how it smells like. Other than that and the no added BCAAS, it's a good product. Recommend if you are trying to find a quality and lower cost whey protein.

Fireman249's Rating
Triple Berry

I'm on my second round of this protein and I'm really liking the taste. I also really like the way it mixes up. I can tell a difference in my body when I take this compared to other protein products. The triple berry is really good. I plan on ordering another round of this soon. I highly recommend this product with the bang preworkout to get the best results. I'm doing the shortcut to size routine and I highly recommend that program as well.

Rodilosso's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It is better to have mixed types of protein than just one like we used to think. I actually had to force myself to eat sometimes because the shake mixed with almond milk and water with 1/4 frozen blueberries would keep me satisfied until that 3 or 3 1/2 mark.

kdillon6's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Amazing when needing a good protein with clean ingredients. Great results with strength and size. However, wish the flavors were a little better. Vanilla is putrid but chocolate is good but it gets old. Have the vanilla as of now and might as well get done with the tub but will definitely go back to chocolate next time.

cdealio_12's Rating

cdealio_12 did not leave a written review for this product.

KimeraII's Rating
Vanilla

Cool Brand! Cool name! Cool jar! Cool testimonial like Arnold! Good nutritional property as many protein blend around. (On Tags) Very easy to mix everywhere. But bad taste for me. They are really very sweet for me. Vanilla and Cookies N' Cream are similar because their hight sweetness. Vanilla is sweeter than Coockies taste. Coockies is better taken during breakfast, but Vanilla sweetness really dusguting me. I love Vanilla protein taste, but this one by MP is very artificial and disgusting because its sweetness. You can use it as sugar into your shakes.

Hawcunis's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes well and tastes great!!!!!!!!! One of the best tasting protein powders I've had.

timbo11b's Rating

This is my overall favorite protein powder. It has been my go to for three years. All the flavors are good and mix well in cool water. NOT COLD. I haven't had a reason to switch. It does what is supposed to do and I have never had trouble gaining muscle during bulking and maintenance phases.

Brofessor90's Rating

Mixes great, very filling

cyliew's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

the chocolate milk flavor turns out more watery, and doesn't make you feel full. on the other hand, the chocolate peanut butter flavor is more milky giving it a thicker texture and makes u feel full immediately once u drink it. overall, both taste good,not the best flavor that i had tried so far, but it's still good

cyprian0810's Rating
Banana Cream

The combat powder is an outstanding product. I have been able to supplement my diet with an extra 75g of protein daily with this product and my body has reacted well to it. No bloating, no yuck feeing afterwards, and goes down great when mixed with water. Highy recommended, especially the chocolate milk flavor.

Bennp1's Rating

Not a fan of the Cookies N' Cream protein powders . Flavor is not bad its not good though. Not really easy to mix. I gained lots of good muscle with this product. I used it for a while only thing I did not like about this product was taste. I give it an 8 for how well it worked but not a ten because of taste. I recommend this.

GoddessQueen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

GoddessQueen did not leave a written review for this product.

noctemowl's Rating
Chocolate Milk

The main reason I bought this was mostly to help my muscles recover or at the very least build/rebuild strength to my forearms since I constantly am working non stop on a graveyard shift & with lesser chances to sleep meant difficultly recovering from such things, so I basically went in search of several products which 4 others I tried just didn't stack up this one. This as it says can be taken pre/post workout. My muscles in general started to feel less tired about 2 days after taking it. Not instantly, but pretty quickly which I was impressed enough to decided to write a recommendation for it. The other reason why I would recommend this is because before I started taking this, I truly had no real feeling to workout when I got off work from working "all night long" I would get home and just feel more tired & just lack the motivation in general. Taking this product didn't give me any "rush/amped" feelings to inspire working out. The feeling was just kind of there, my natural feeling I had prior but wasn't acting on because of the exhaustion from work. The only downside I would mention of it is the mixing portion that recommends 1-scoop from the cup it provides inside that seems to require a few practice mixes to get the hang out properly mixing it. When adding a quarter of the cup it provides to say water for example. No matter how much you stir that small mix of powder there seems to be slight unmixed clumps left behind. You almost need to practice to add tiny dashes at a time of the powder to avoid the slight clumping it tends to do. & it's not a problem in any way that impacts taste or digestion. It's merely an annoyance in my opinion.

1-20 of 2,965 Reviews