MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

6.3
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,746 Reviews

josephrobeson's Rating

Effectiveness: 10/10 This product provided adequate recovery and clean muscle gains. I love the quality of the product and would recommend over Dymatize Fusion 7 Blends. Mix-ability: 15-30 Seconds in a blender bottle with the blender ball and you are good to go. It's very smooth, no clumps, or no grittiness. Taste: 6/10 Banana, It has a strong imitation taste and if you are looking for a product that taste similar to Muscle Milk's RTD this is not it, and yes I am aware that MM RTD's are unhealthy. 9/10 Orange, I would recommend this orange flavor, it taste much like a short bread cookie with a hint of orange. 6/10 Peach Swirl, Taste a little like peach pie, not exactly what I had expected. Also it doesn't seem to mix quite as smoothly, just takes a little longer than the others. 6/10 Chocolate, I'm not impressed with the chocolate flavor. It's a very sweet and has somewhat of a sour aftertaste. 9/10 Cookies & Cream, This is my go to protein, it taste the best.

BrianHuang's Rating

Excellent product. Mixes in well with a thorough shaking (cold or hot). No chalkiness, no sandy mouthfeel, not too artificial tasting. Tried the Cookies&Cream and mix in 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Tastes like Cinnabun! I usually double scoop into 800mL of water or milk.

CrossFitLove's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The cinnamon bun and banana cream are super delicious choices! Good macro profile.

mojo5001's Rating
Vanilla

This protein powder is something I enjoy. It doesnt have that chalky taste as most protein do. Its best to mix with 1% milk or whatever milk of your choose so it has that silky smooth feeling....sort of like a milkshake. I dont have the dreaded protein ***** nor the bad after taste. The jury is still out if this is the best one for me but so far I'm enjoying this one.

aestheticdude's Rating
Chocolate Milk

To be honest, this supplement is in the middle of my effectiveness bar. This supplement took a while to put some mass but my strength was developed in a fast rate. I chose this supplement because it has a combination of proteins which is maximizes the supply of protein throughout the day and especially the Casein took my eye. The ‘Chocolate Milk’ is a decent flavour which is not bad but it was too sweet for me. This product mix well with milk and water, but I guarantee combination with milk will give a great flavour. Normally I take one shake in the morning before having my breakfast, soon after a workout and one shake before I sleep. This is a GOOD protein powder for AFFORDABLE price, which covers most protein requirements.

BigSmooth78's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have not had a bad flavor from MP. I really like it with cashew milk.

zacdudeyo's Rating

Absolute nitrogen spiked, proprietary CRAP from one of the biggest ripoff company in the industry. Please educate yourself on supplements.

tysonw77's Rating

Excellent product, great taste(cinnamon), and blends easy. So far my favorite of all the protien suppliments.

anthonybaca5's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Bought a 5lb tub from Costco and all I have to say is that this stuff is absolutely GREAT! I've tried other brands, both cheap like Six Star sold at Walmart and expensive like Gold Standard from ON and so far, NONE mix as well, taste as good, or give me results as much as Combat powder has. Since they only sell cookies n' cream at Costco, I haven't had a chance to try other flavors but CNC is a safe bet if you can't decide. Don't be suckered by the "#JYMARMY" or other groups into buying the more expensive stuff in small quantities. This stuff blows anything they have out of the water. Great buy and I plan to continue buying this for the foreseeable future!

kttmack's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I've been supplementing with this protein for a few years now. I am extremely pleased in how my body has reacted to including it in my daily diet. Love the flavors and the fact that it has 5 different sources of protein, BCAA"S and Glutemine.. HIGHLY recommend this protein..

nitesk8r's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

nitesk8r did not leave a written review for this product.

jeffegolf's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I love this stuff! It tastes great in water or milk and digests well. I have noticed that my DOMS is much less using this protein, so that tells me it is getting into my muscles well. I recommend this highly.

dmdeluna's Rating

I love this protein powder! The vanilla tastes great blended with frozen fruit, organic spinach, and flax seed. As someone with a high metabolism, it's a struggle to get enough calories and protein every day to build muscle and this is an enjoyable addition to my healthy diet after workouts.

khldk's Rating
Cookies & Cream

khldk did not leave a written review for this product.

acidichavoc's Rating
Triple Berry

This is my third musclepharm protein flavor and I have to say it is a very strong artificial berry flavor, not very natural at all. Would not buy this flavor again. However I do enjoy the protein and I notice I am less sore on days after I take it. So it definitely helps with muscle recovery.

ierhoo's Rating

Well, about to follow a workout plan and they advise to use this product. Indeed has got good features in the label, but until prove that they are not ripping us off I wont buy it. Simples as that.

Rkbaker68's Rating

Rkbaker68 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ch0pp4's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

Overall decent protein powder that mixes well and easily digestible. Originally tried the chocolate milk flavor which was very good, but the strawberry cheesecake flavor, was not so good. Did not even have a cheesecake taste. It tasted more like weak strawberries and cream.

avmist's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I really liked this product due to the fact that it did not upset my stomach, had a good profile, and is backed by a company that I'm pretty confident in. The protein, itself, is really, really good. I've only tried one flavor, however, and that's cookies n cream. My only complaint was how sickeningly sweet it was. Solution? Mix it in with greek yogurt; it's tartness will counteract that overpowering sweetness. After using that method, I began to absolutely love this mixture right before bed, as I love the protein itself, and the flavor isn't too bad

MellowManD's Rating
Banana Cream

I've tried a few protein powders during the past few years. This is the best thus far! The mix of fast, medium, and slow releasing proteins suits my needs very well. I've also realized some nice gains since I've been using this product. Mixes and tastes very good with water and is delicious with milk. The Cookies N' Cream is okay, a little on the sweet side. Banana Cream...awesome!

1-20 of 2,746 Reviews