MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

6.8
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,455 Reviews

shlowball's Rating

shlowball did not leave a written review for this product.

LeiutenantDan's Rating

Great protein for the price. I was a little hesitant to try orange creamsicle at first for fear it would be gross, it wasn't bad. Cookies and cream was too think and often didn't blend well in a shaker bottle. Triple Berry smells like pixie sticks and tastes mostly like strawberry. Gained a decent amount of mass with the help of this stuff. For the price you can't go wrong! Update: Tried Cinnamon bun, great stuff. My second favorite flavor from them. The powder is probably the finest protein powder I've seen, it mixes so easy! The taste is pretty good as well although it has a weird after taste, but then again it is cinnamon bun protein.

sikezd's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I prefer protein blend but I refrained from this product because none of the authorities will not say what percentage of whey -casein-egg within the product. no sense to me to buy protein blend if there's about 80% whey, I rather like so far do it myself buy separately whey-casein-egg and make my bledn 40% whey- 20% egg 40% casein. financially I came almost at the same. I think this is the reason why such a well-conceived product loses a lot of potential users!

Alokaili's Rating

Taste very bad go for phase 8 it's way better better price too

tara54810's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

tara54810 did not leave a written review for this product.

3mmarYaser's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

3mmarYaser did not leave a written review for this product.

LoveMyInk's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!

Has a good strawberry flavor but the cheesecake doesn't come through much. Great for cooking though, made some delicious protein crepes and a protein cheesecake using Strawberry Cheesecake Combat, Key Lime Greek Yogurt and egg whites. Mixes best with milk to help thicken it up because it doesn't thicken up with water. Good unique flavor, would use in future.

jamesyip90's Rating

jamesyip90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Fireroy99's Rating
Banana Cream

Love this product!! Best tasting protein powder I've ever had, BY FAR. Mixes extremely well with some water and a few shakes in shaker bottle. So easy to drink and the Banana flavor is creamy and delicious. Throw in some ice, milk, ground flax seed, and frozen blueberries, blend well, and you have yourself a absolutely delectable shake. Plus it has 5 different kinds of protein sources, which is rare for a shake. Great price and product!

Johnnyj88's Rating

Muscle Pharm has always made great products. What thing in particular I love about this protein is that is has 5 different protein sources, which a lot of other proteins don't have. As far as flavors, I have tried 3 of them. Orange Creamsicle is a very sweet, ice creamy flavor, but nonetheless very good. Chocolate Peanut Butter is a thich, creamy, more chocolatey than everything else. But the Cookies & Cream is DELICIOUS! Out of all of the proteins I have had (I've tried a lot) this one has come out on top as by far the best flavor ever!

CelticRaven's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Good product, I am new to using protein powders so I don't have anything else to compare against. I will say the taste of Cookies and Cream, and Vanilla is very good.

dollj1's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

My favorite powder yet. Muscles are growing and the taste is amazing

Gbpac21's Rating

I have tried 3 flavors of MusclePharm Combat Powder and the best is Banana Cream which was surprising because I am a big peanut butter fan. All 3 taste great, easy to mix. I take one scoop and mix it with 3/4 bottle of water. I take 1 on my way to workout in AM or PM. I take 1 before bed and 1 before my long commute to work. Basically 3 a day. Again easy to mix with a few shakes and tastes great. No side effects with upset stomach which I have seen from other products. Good buy and as I buy regularly. Overall savings is the 10LB bag.

deanbelcher's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

love the taste. taste better than phase 8, ON by far. literally taste like cookies and cream ice cream with milk. good macros. better than optimums nutritions cookies n cream for sure and that was my go to. not sure what flavor to try next. maybe peanut butter.

fgrajales89's Rating

I have tested several brands and protein powders (more than 6 populars), and i can say without a doubt this is the best tasting protein and also with better results.

ConkleX's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Great taste! I would recommend. I have only had it 1 week, so I will let you know how the performance results are:) but great taste.

jacko2939's Rating

Simply the best protein i have ever had. My gains are very noticeable on this blend. I have tried quite a few blends but this stuff is dynamite. Cookies and cream is magical and never gets old.

Tallgirl2014's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I am so impressed with the taste and quality of this product - it really helps me sleep and my muscles feel great in the morning. I use it after my evening work outs as my last meal of the day - with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter - desert is served!!!

Hedgiehog's Rating

OMG! This protein powder is SO GOOD! I crave it! I can blend it just with water or put it in my morning coffee and I feel like I am having a triple whip latte' or something! LOVE it!

LaytonDude's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Awesome stuff! Great ingredients and a decent price. I would really strongly suggest to not go with the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor as it has an odd flavor to it. I got 4lbs of the stuff and it's edible but not desirable. Other than that the Chocolate Milk flavor sample I got was definitely one of the best chocolate flavored protein powders! Oh and this stuff mixes very very very well. Hell, you can stir this stuff with a straw and it would work.

1-20 of 2,455 Reviews