MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Triple Berry
6.3
Strawberry Cheesecake - Exclusive!
Cinnamon Bun
Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,787 Reviews

gatorsig's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I've been drinking this 2-3 times a day. Easy on my gut and incredible tasting Cookies N' Cream. I usually mix in a blender but dissolves reasonably well in a shaker bottle. Tastes great with just water, but with skim milk and a touch of almond butter, is better than dessert!

cskellett's Rating

This product is good IF you are looking for a cheap protein and do not care about quality... based on the ingredient profile on the Health Canada data base (which I l looked at after buying), this protein only has 12g of actual protein after doing the math and adding up all the cheap aminos that comes with it. Of the 18.85g of protein concentrate, 15.019g is cheap aminos (not kidding, check the Natural Product Number database). No wonder there is a blend on the ingredient profile. Safe to say, I won't be buying this product again.

whitead22's Rating

My go-to protein! Great flavor! Smooth and not thick like some others....good price as well! Especially compared to other "hybrid" protein powders

cjones2554's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This has got to be the best tasting flavor yet.

SamBell337's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I have the chocolate flavor and i really enjoy it. It is really sweet so you might want to try a different flavor if you're not a fan. Mixability wise i thought it was very good. Doesn't require you to be shaking for a long time for it to be completely mixed

rwolfe2's Rating

rwolfe2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ahrt's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

This Combat Powder is quite good, Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite so i went with that. Come find out the taste is quite spot on. This is very good pricing for the taste quality and size. Definitely recommend!

cmihlfeld's Rating

Best tasting protein I have had yet mixes really easily great taste no complaints whatsoever

DKPrincee's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I Just bought this and First thing i noticed . When i opened it , It was almost to the top full so im happy about that ! and also the Taste is Amazing Amazing man . Taste like what is suppose to taste like .

requiredfield's Rating

requiredfield did not leave a written review for this product.

Simonfagerstrom's Rating
Banana Cream

Mixes well and there are several great tastes. I recommend Banana Cream, it's awesome!!

AndrewD916's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This protein mix is, in my opinion, one of the best I have tried. My only issue is with how sweet it is. Other than that I like this product. Only been using it for 2 weeks now and have gained a few ibs. I use it before and after a work out.

alxz777's Rating
Vanilla

The protein powder mixes very well with water, foams very little, much to sweet for my taste, at the beginning (approx. 2 weeks) seemed ok, now each shake is a battle with the sweetness, barely finishing up the 4lbs I bought. I find it more bare-bale if I mix it will milk, still after I need to eat a salty cracker to wash away the sweets. As a comparison I've used before ON Gold Standard Whey flavor French Vanilla Creme and it is not even close to the sweetens level of MP Combat Powder Vanilla. Overall it is a good product, if you are not into very sweet stay away from vanilla flavor.

litenin's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Mixes well in 2% milk. Chocolate Milk flavor tastes almost too good to be good for you. I really enjoy it, no GI problems after half a large tub.

PUROMESTIZO's Rating
Vanilla

This powder tastes like butt. I used to take MetRx but I guess they changed their formula cuz it gave me the squirts w/in 45 mins of drinking it. Quattro tastes better, this Combat Powder has an off-taste as well as after-taste. I chose Vanilla, maybe some other flavor tastes better but unfortunately you only get one chance to make a good first impression & I'm on a budget as well so this is my first and last time buying it.

JoeyWNoble's Rating

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

gumgum104's Rating
Cookies & Cream

gumgum104 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigRed72's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Probably the best valued post-workout I've tried. It's high quality and clean (Informed Choice approved) and isn't as expensive as Advocare or Dymatize. Its pretty thick which makes it a little harder to mix. Most of the flavors I've tried are very good, especially cookies n cream. I would stay away from smores, because its has these chunky marshmallow things that you have to chew. The biggest thing I don't like about this product is that its not all whey protein. I prefer 100% whey after my workouts and 100% casein before I go to bed, but this has a mix of both.

Dannyboy56's Rating
Vanilla

Great protein mixibility was good, and it's great with some peanut butter. Great for people who are always traning and need it take in plenty of protein like me. I take it 3 times a day morning, afternoon and night, and have seen great gains from it . Great product

shoupa2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great protein. MusclePharm really knows how to not short their customers and give them top quality whey protein.

1-20 of 2,787 Reviews