MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Chocolate
1-20 of 2,999 Reviews

MBeshara's Rating
Chocolate Milk

One of the best blended protein ever ! You can use it any time post work out or early in the morning or before going to sleep. Mixes very easy and the taste is wonderful very recommended for good gaining as well. Over all it deserves what it sounds ;)

vern29's Rating
Banana Cream

I can't believe some people are saying it mixes well? This is by far the worst mixing protein I have ever purchased. You can get it to mix okay at best if you blend the %&$# out of it, which we all know will mean tons of foam and tons of gas. Taste rating would probably be higher if I wasn't chewing on globs of protein the entire time I'm trying to drink it.

kjpowers's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Easily one of my favorite protein powders to date. Got 5lbs on sale at Costco for $29.99, and I love it. Tastes great, mixes easily, doesn't leave me bloated, and it has protein from a variety of sources to provide a sustained supply of protein.

rcoronadof's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes good & great taste.

bbeatty22's Rating
Banana Cream

I liked it and had no complaints but it didn't blow me away. The flavor was good and all but I'm just not hooked.

Rochford23's Rating
Chocolate

Overal I find most protein powders are very similar though musclepharm products I always trust since they put a lot of effort in making sure their ingredients aren't shady and they actually test their products. I enjoyed this protein powder though I felt that it was never heavy enough to keep me filled. Other then that you get good quality, flavor, price, and a cool name.

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

matcasabon's Rating

dont buy google musclepharm lied and youll see there is a process against musclepharm and wrong protein amount on the label.

MaaZeH's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Delicious taste, and good results. Used it for a year now.

mikecgon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

What a great product, but they keep discontinuing their best flavors. Mint Chocolate Chip was FANTASTIC!

rlongo81's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla was good. I tried Peach Swirl a while back which they discontinued, one of the worst things I have ever tasted. Very happy they got rid of it. Also these proteins tend to mess with your stomach a little bit, be careful.

Originalcordawg's Rating
Triple Berry

Dreamsicle was my favorite flavor

Gallagherstrong's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Let me start and say that this is hand down my favorite protein powder. one day the vitamin shop had the big tub on sale for only $25 I picked up two of them and they lasted me my entire bulk. During this bulk I put on nearly 15lbs relying on this as my go to source of protein back from the gym and it helped me consume up to 5000 cals in a day. Flavor? this stuff taste amazing, I would drink it beside my breakfast, I even made chocolate chip pancakes with it and to shame chocolate chip cookies.... Also Noted mixes great, throw it in a glass and stir with a spoon and you have a glass of chocolate milk. Also noted 25gs of protein per serving is great, and the big tub has enough servings to last a longggg while. Only issue is price, wish I could get this stuff for $25 all the time, normal price at the shop is over $40

kleinhansrj's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Very thick and heavy combination protein. Great flavor, like drinking a real glass of chocolate milk and will keep you full for hours. Can be hard to slam post workout, but great for breakfast. Would use again

riddicksheng's Rating
Banana Cream

Good banana flavour, every night before sleeping to drink a cup of this , the second day morning don't feel hungry.Very good product.

phillycaswell's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I've tried maybe a half dozen different types of protein and this is by far the best. It mixes extremely well--only about 10 seconds of shaking to mix 2 scoops in a 20 oz bottle shaker. Best Chocolate flavored protein I've ever had. Unlike most proteins I've had, there is absolutely no bloating due to the Digestive Enzyme Blend. I've been able to put up with some proteins for a while but the impact on my stomach is usually why I try something new--if you have any intolerance to most proteins, you'll be so glad you tried this.

hend4223's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is by far my favorite protein powder. It tastes great, and high quality. I would recommend over and over. I bought the syntha-6 to compare after a buddy swore by it. Syntha-6 has great quality, but MP tastes a lot better as well. I was skeptical of the banana cream until another buddy sold me the rest of his...I would have never thought it would taste so good. Lol. By the way, I mix with water.

gerardequine's Rating

love this powder, good taste and no bloat..

leanansidhe's Rating
Banana Cream

very satisfying protein blend that actually tastes pretty good. Pro-tip: Mix this up with some plain greek yogurt, its a delicious protein double whammy! Bonus tip, stick it in the freezer for 30 minutes and boom, banana frozen yogurt :p I usually go for this stuff post-workout

feldy88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It's makes me recovery faster & can hold my hunger in the morning, for me this product is ok for meal replacement or post workout shake. Unfortunately I'm not Cookies & Cream guy because it's bit bitter & chalky for me, maybe I just order banana cream next time.

1-20 of 2,999 Reviews