MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Peach Swirl
1-20 of 2,907 Reviews

philpot39's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I have recently switched to this product and might I say wow, it tastes amazing, not too sweet but really helps curve my sweet tooth. This product is great considering the protein to carb ratio. Really enjoy being able to take two shakes a day and not worry about the extra loaded carbs. I recently bought choc mint from here and will be trying it as soon as it hits my door. This might be my new #1 product.

ozzymandias99's Rating
Triple Berry

I hate to write reviews that aren't good. I bought this protein in the summer. The protein tastes great, but from my research, it looks like this product is amino spiked. Based on that, I would not recommend it because I don't think amino spiking is right. Do your own research before buying.

dedafoe22's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

One of the best proteins out there. Orange cream is the smoothest best tasting. Highly recommend.

dtingle97's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

One of the best powders I've had. Tastes amazing for a protein powder. I'll definitely buy this again.

Jspers9's Rating
Banana Cream

Banana cream tastes soooo good, I mix a little bit into greek yogurt in the morning and it makes for a delicious breakfast. Also really great after a workout - a really nice banana cream flavor.

Bonkosky's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have a shake nearly everyday with 1% milk and it tastes great. The mint chocolate chip flavor is the best and mixes perfectly. I've had the cinnamon bun and that is pretty good, but not delicious. I like that this has different types of protein that works for you throughout the day.

thomasclark2006's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The casein in the protein makes it quite difficult for me to digest. I've tried cookies and cream and vanilla and they are both way too sweet with the fake sweeter after taste

Deege43's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Had a 10 lb bag of their cookies and cream in the past and it's been my favorite protein since when I use to use optimum nutrition(stopped long ago when they started jacking the price up) so I had to try the new flavors. Got the orange creamsicle flavor this time and it's just as good. I use it in my morning shake, blending it with a few eggs, some Greek yogurt and a little bit of milk. I was using a cheap protein before that would chalk up the sides and leave clumps everywhere making it difficult to clean, with this protein I don't experience any of that as it blends much better. Definitely a product to try!

filsamhr's Rating
Chocolate Milk

filsamhr did not leave a written review for this product.

Bennp1's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I bought this tub of protein powder at a grocery store for about 30$ on sale. There is no way I would pay 50$ for this product just my opinion. This product needs a shaker bottle or blender something like that not a spoon because this dosent dissolve that well in any beverage type. It works best in water, but with milk it gets little chunks in it. Probably the biggest factor is that it tastes pretty bad. I really don't know how to explain it but it just dosent taste like the other reviews say it does, but the reason I gave this product a 6 is because over time it really works. After 2 months or so of using it I can see myself looking a lot muscular but not really gaining weight if that what your looking for even tho I have gained some weight from using this. Overall if your looking to build muscle it's worth the buy even tho it taste bad I just drink it to get it over with.

ccskeeps's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Awesome protein powder. More chocolate than peanut butter, but still very good.

Redlable2's Rating
Vanilla

By far one of the best flavors. It mixes well in a glass and in the shaker. No clumping and no air bubbles just pure good taste. The Carbs as well as the Protein numbers for the calorie and Fat ratio make this on e of my top choice. I would definitely recommend you try. I give this product a flat out 10! Anyway, that's my review. I hope this was helpful.

amandabobst's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is by far my favorite protein powder to take after workouts. Its relatively low in carbs and calories, but still has a great amount of protein. The Chocolate Milk flavor is amazing, it tastes like i'm having a cheat meal every single day :) I also love that it has added bcaa's in it to help my muscles recover.

WeichengJLKD's Rating
Vanilla

WeichengJLKD did not leave a written review for this product.

tbantle's Rating

This powder is the best bang for your buck. It is the only one I use!

abbou23's Rating
Cookies & Cream

i used this as a nightime protein while i sleep taste good will keep buying this maybe try the casein one to change cuz i use BSN syntha 6 during daytime

TopGunRMNP2's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER is the absolute BEST tasting protein blend on the market, the chocolate milk is decent enough with milk instead of water but the CHOCOLOATE PEANUT BUTTER IS THE BEST

jeffallen815's Rating
Peach Swirl

I've used the peach swirl flavor, and with cold water, it tastes pretty good. However, the powder itself smells terrible. It mixes very well.

BKLYNJane's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Just started with the protein powder as gearing up for a 12 week challenge. Started with this cuz it's a great buy and tastes amazing. Cookies n Cream does taste like an indulgence and its not chalky at all. I dump a scoop in with my green shakes or smoothies in the morning and it keeps me full/acts like a good snack supplement to keep my calories and energy up. Only downfall is it contains milk and is a little rough on the stomach (running to the bathroom). If it weren't for that, this would be my go to.

lansermma's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is my second favorite protein powder. It is my favorite protein powder that is commonly sold. It isn't as good of a value as some other proteins, but bear in mind casein proteins tend to be more expensive than whey. It mixes well and the Cookies and Cream flavor is great. I would buy this product again, especially if on sale.

1-20 of 2,907 Reviews