MusclePharm Combat Powder Reviews

Banana Cream
1-20 of 2,979 Reviews

stevencg's Rating
Banana Cream

The banana cream is great but for me it was tricky to get it right ..let me explain ..if you fellow directions. 8oz water to 1 scoop ...it will mix very welll but it will more liquid like a banana drink then a shake i know the name of it is banana cream. so if you wont more thickness then you have more powder to 8oz how much more thats up to you but for me a scoop and half works fine for me ... i love the taste ...i love knowing that i can use this after my workout and use it 30 mints before i go to bed ..another winner by musclepharm

dnjoseph24's Rating
Vanilla

dnjoseph24 did not leave a written review for this product.

jneedel1's Rating
Vanilla

I have used MusclePharm 100% Combat Casein for a couple years so I thought I would try this protein powder (previously used Phase8). I do enjoy this product as well. One critique I would make is that the Combat Powder Vanilla is not the same Vanilla flavor as the Combat Casein which was mildly disappointing (not a deal breaker) since I use a scoop of each in my shake.

JoshuaBahru's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just had my first try of cookies and cream mixed with 200ml Almond Milk. Its bloody delicious. It has oreo type cookie pieces throughout and it really doesn't taste like a protein shake but a delicious milkshake.

Cubsnation's Rating

The flavors are good but banana is the best so far.would buy again.

sursock's Rating
Chocolate Milk

sursock did not leave a written review for this product.

MattSham's Rating
Triple Berry

drank this religiously (twice or more every day) and I can honestly say I did not see results. I expected more visible results. Triple Berry tastes like Pepto Bismol

Xeiboz's Rating

Use to love this product but they changed the formula or something. Tastes horrible now. Does anyone else have a favorite flavor that the have recently bought?

SmokeyJr93's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love Combat powder. Great taste, great consistency. Overall I think this is the best protein on the market. I have been using this consistently over the past two years and I have gotten really great results because of it. Other than taste and price, my favorite thing about this protein is that it is very versatile. You can use it during bulk season and cut season due to the low calorie count and low sugar content. I would definitely recommend this to beginners and lifters with years of experience.

CTP25's Rating
Vanilla

Used to get the 10lb bags of this stuff. Tastes good and mixes well, but I sometimes got nasty gas while using this which may have been due to the albumen protein in the blend?

nkmeeks's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Evaluation Overall this product is amazing. From the taste of the shake to the consistency that it mixes, it is a good protein powder. It has a good amount of protein in it and can be used during bulking season and during cutting season due to the moderate amount of calories in a single serving and the low sugar content that allows for double or even triple scooping to get more calories. The most amazing thing about this product is its consistency. I have been taking it for about 3 years and have never gotten a bad tub and have never even gotten a bad scoop. Each tub is well blended and has a consistent taste. Recommendations I would recommend this product to both the beginner trying to get into supplementation and the expert lifter who is looking to get a good protein powder. Combat powder doesn’t bother my stomach which is a big plus so even people who have trouble keeping their protein drinks down can enjoy this supplement. Expectations With this product you can expect a good protein that can help you build muscle and supply you with a lot of good nutrients after a workout. You can expect it not to hurt your stomach. In my opinion you can also expect a good taste. If you decide to purchase this product you can expect a good overall experience. I hope that Combat Powder by MusclePharm helps you in your fitness goals.

770villain's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I havent purchased this product on here yet but am going to start i buy my other products here i have been getting this at Walmart because i tend to go through it faster and i procrastinate haha but this is my favorite time released protein and have been using for months now. It taste great and mixs well i feel the ingredients are superior to other time released protein powders i use it for work days when i cant stop and drink a shake (i work construction) and also before i go to bed. I useit in conjunction with ON hydro whey.

Nichlous53's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Nichlous53 did not leave a written review for this product.

mun25's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using this product for a few months now. I can see the difference. It helps with my plan to build muscle. Cookies & Cream taste slightly sweet but it is a needed addition to my diet as all my other meals are flat. This is like a reward for the hard work

kazziegirl's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This protein powder mixes very well without any clumps and also tastes amazing (cookies n creme) with just water. I usually opt to avoid protein shakes due to the taste but this one is great. If you're looking to make a smoothie for something more filling try this in your blender: 1 scoop cookies n creme Combat powder 1 tbsp PB2 (or peanut butter) 1/2 banana (better if frozen) Almond milk/regular milk for consistency Sometimes I'll add a handful of spinach to get some greens and fibre without affecting the taste!

rachelatherbest's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I received this as a free sample from you and thought I would try it out. About a month later, I found out I was gluten intolerant. I was so happy I had decided to purchase this product. I enjoy heavy lifting and this is one product I will never have to replace. Thank you!

domaynard00's Rating
Cookies & Cream

domaynard00 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pushker's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The protein itself is fine, it is good to take as a morning shake since it has different kinds of proteins in it. But the flavor is absolutely unbearable. Cookies and Cream is wayyyyyyy too sweet. It doesn't really taste like cookies, but it tastes a lot like cream, with pounds of sugar in it. I can't say much about the other flavors since Costco only sells Cookies and Cream, but I can say I do not plan on buying this anymore. I can just find a similar protein that doesn't make me gag

patozf's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Not only it has a great nutritional profile -mixing different protein sources-, but it also is tasty. I normally consume two different protein powders in any given time -one for breakfast/meal replacement, and other for post workout-, and this has become a staple post-workout. The flavor is amazing -like, really, I enjoy drinking this- when mixed with water, but with milk it becomes extremely sweet for my taste. Anyway, if you are looking for a Cookies and Cream, advanced protein blend, this is your go-to.

InfraRen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This was pretty "Meh" in my opinion. I've had a bunch of different whey proteins lately and this is pretty blah. 25G of protein per serving makes it an 8 though.

1-20 of 2,979 Reviews