MusclePharm Combat Crunch Bars Reviews

7.1
S'mores
1-20 of 1,169 Reviews

reannabanana's Rating

Lately I have been eating half a protein bar pre-workout and the other half post-workout with a protein shake. I've gone trough many brands and tried just about every protein bar on the marked and these are about middle of the pack when it comes to macros, taste and freshness.

Armoured55's Rating

These are the best protein bars I have ever had! It doesn't even taste like a protein bar. Great product!

osama4395's Rating
Chocolate Cake

osama4395 did not leave a written review for this product.

Heater34's Rating

Heater34 did not leave a written review for this product.

WendyBGood's Rating
Birthday Cake

I literally hate these. I wanted so much to like them. I bought a whole box and they are just awful. I do not understand why this bar was rated so highly. I will NEVER buy them again!!

dcheley's Rating

The absolute best protein bar I have ever tasted. I love the coconut chocolate flavor. I can't wait to try to others.

ethanyi83's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
White Chocolate Raspberry

If you are trying to take a break from drinking protein drinks. I highly recommend using the musclepharm crunch bars. I have only tasted two of the flavors and i highly recommend not buying the white chocolate raspberry. But i highly recommend the chocolate peanut butter cup. It taste delicious and the bars is just another method if you get tired of shaking up a protein drink. Good stuff.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

IIBigbyII's Rating
Cinnamon Twist

IIBigbyII did not leave a written review for this product.

BigJReed79's Rating

These are not just the best protein bars that I have ever tried, they are also the best ones I have found on the market. The nutritional values are great and they don't taste like cardboard! MP has done a great job of finding a balance of taste and nutrition. They are also decently filling for me. These are an all around great product!

Mortar34's Rating

Big fan of the Combat Crunch bars, love the chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate peanut butter cup. Bought the chocolate coconut because I saw it was new, and yeah...this one missed, lol. It's a much tougher consistency than the other offerings. Still love Combat Crunch bars but I'll be skipping the coconut moving forward.

smann003's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

White Chocolate Raspberry tastes great, bar is still a bit chewy despite what the advertising says. Other then that though they are great. 20G Protein 210 Cal so a bit more Calories then I would like to have as a snack but good addition to breakfast right after a workout.

RobbyLinford's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Lacking a little crunch. Decent taste but a little too chewy for my liking

Baxter90's Rating
Birthday Cake

Pretty good bar. Very chewy and a little on the hard side

chkelly's Rating

All very filling, I eat them for breakfast every morning. peanut butter cup is hands down the best flavor. Tastes like a Reese's Cup!

CheddarMonkey's Rating

Combat Crunch bars are definitely the best tasting protein bars out there. The Chocolate Peanut butter IS the best I have ever tasted, hands down! However, the Smores flavor is probably the nastiest most disgusting chocolate covered stuff ever made. I cant believe MusclePharm actually did taste testing for the Smores flavor and actually continues to produce them. Seriously, dont waste you money on Smores.

Kashkar88's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is the best protein bar ever. The taste is great along with the natural ingredients. Also, it is filling and a great healthy snack between meals as it is packed with plenty of protein.

jtxn's Rating

I have bought some of these bars individually and in boxes, and for some reason they are inconsistent. I have bought some locally single-bar and boxed and sometimes it's flatter/thicker or softer/harder with none of them being close to expiration. I realized that if the bars aren't at room temperature or slightly warmer then they harden up very quickly and you will get that taffy-like texture. I like to put mine in my pocket for about 5-10 minutes until they soften up, sometimes it's not necessary. I like the different textures I get from cookies and cream and cookie dough. The birthday cake and cinnamon twist seem a little too sweet for me, however the cinnamon twist still tastes great(like a gingerbread cookie). The bars have great macros and most of them taste great, would buy again!

cfedish11's Rating
S'mores

Great for a quick meal replacement / snack when on the go. One of the better protein bars out there with ratio of macros. Typically try to have a few different flavors on hand to mix things up. Wasn't my favorite flavor; however, was not disappointed either. I would buy again.

blakemesomecake's Rating

These are always my favorite protein bars, despite how crumbly they are.

1-20 of 1,169 Reviews