MusclePharm Combat Crunch Bars Reviews

7.3
S'mores
1-20 of 1,149 Reviews

Saiyangains19's Rating

Saiyangains19 did not leave a written review for this product.

dmitchellrph's Rating
Cinnamon Twist

Great choice of protein on the go. I love the taste and it didn't seem like I was eating putty like other brands I've tried. It's loaded with protein and a ton of fiber. It satisfies my needs and has a slight laxative effect for me (not a problem though). I recommend the product and this flavor.

soccaplaya26's Rating
Birthday Cake

I bought these protein bars to help incorporate more protein into my diet and are very convenient to eat between classes or at work. The only problem is you can get 2 kinds of bars in a box: soft or hard. Most of the bars were good but I had at least 5 in my box that were really hard to chew and break. Birthday cake flavor is good but gets old after awhile.

Manolis27's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Manolis27 did not leave a written review for this product.

kimmyspo's Rating

I love these as a snack or small meal replacement. As a woman, I crave chocolate sometimes and these fit the bill without having to cheat. I like the birthday cake and peanut butter ones the best. I tried the brownie and smores flavors and they were not that good :-/ The chocolate chip ones taste nothing like chocolate chip cookie dough but they are still good. The only protein bar out there with great macros and actually tastes like a candy bar!

Carosur's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

I received this as a sample when I ordered ON protein powder and protein bars. I just have to say that these bars taste like guilt to the tongue. You take a bite into them and they are soft, then you start chewing and they melt in your mouth. High protein, high fiber and enough fat to fuel you up after a workout, between meals or just to indulge in a sweet tooth moment. This bar is not lactose free but doesn't seem to have too much of it (haven't found one that is tho) so if you have that issue like I do, don't let that stop you from enjoying this amazing little thing.

jimmertheo26's Rating
Birthday Cake

Decent bar.. got the birthday cake with the whey deal, they're ok but I've had other flavors of theirs that I prefer over BDay

ChristianJoy's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

When needing to restock our purchase of protein powder, my husband @bronzebond came across a special promotion on Bodybuilding.com for getting a free box of the Crucnh Bars with your purchase of the Muscle Pharm Protein Powder. He ordered the Cookies N Cream flavor of whey protein, and we received our free box of the bars. These things are absolutely amazing. Now that we are a fit family, we just don't go out and buy candy bars anymore... BUT you don't have to feel deprived when you have something as yummy as these to satisfy your sweet tooth and your protein needs. Definitely a great purchase that you won't regret....and it's even better when you can score an awesome deal on your Bodybuilding.com order and get a free box with your Protein Powder Order on occasion.

CMK11's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I really liked these. Always looking to try new protein bars as a tasty way to keep that protein intake up. I had the cookie dough ones and really liked them. They have a crunchy later on top and the rest is really chewy. I'll likely try other flavors of Combat Crunch.

mgallagher1000's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

The consistency of these bars is not at all like of the chocolate cookie doe resembling cookie doe. They're overly chewy, no crunch at all... flavor is off tastes like fake white chocolate. Save you're money and buy syntha-6 bars. DO NOT BUY. I've also ordered the s'mores and chocolate peanut butter I don't even want to open them. I will be returning all of them

JMarsh4PC's Rating

I am a huge coconut fan so to find a bar with this flavor was absolutely AMAZING! The taste is wonderful and the texture I would give a 9. No over chewy. The appearance is great as well, does not look doughy and fake like some protein bars. This actually looked appetizing. Its a must try in my opinion.

monty097's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

monty097 did not leave a written review for this product.

EmmaRose13's Rating

These have been my go-to protein bar for the last two years. I've used them for everything from hikes, to volleyball game snacks, to after gym rewards. Combat Bars are the best protein bar I've had and are a welcome change from all the generic, chewy, sugary bars out there.

Gdub1984's Rating

My go to protein bar. White Chocolate, Birthcake and cinnamon are really sweet though

jadehodges's Rating
Cinnamon Twist

This is my favorite protein bar. I've already ordered three or more boxes of these things. The cinnamon twist flavor and texture is amazing. Plus this bar has enough calories to use as a meal replacement or supplemental snack; for those who are trying to trim up.

fitbrowndog's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I tried this bar for the first time over the weekend. Because I don't do sweet too often, it took me three days to finish. I cut it up into thirds which worked just fine. There is no weird grainy aftertaste. My little portion with a glass of water or black coffee!!!! Great treat for me!

gregf626's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have been training for the past few months to be in my states Firefighter calendar and I was getting very bored with the "taffy" like taste when I was using the quest bars and with being on my stricked diet plan I wanted to add more flavor and candy bar like protein bar to make my mind think that I was cheating but in a clean way. I have tryed all the flavors of the combat bars and I did like the chocolate peanut butter but I kept finding myself running back to the chocolate chip cookie dough! It almost taste like a snickers bar which is a point up in my book! If you want to try a new bar and get away from the taffy texture bars I def reccomend the Combat bars! And to prove it ai just ordered 3 boxes in a flash sale!

Jojobubba's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

Halfway decent but nowhere near great protein bars. The macros were decent for my needs but the texture of these bars is awfully chewy. The crunchy topping is almost nice but not quite enough to overcome the texture, slightly "off" taste, and overly sweet but not satisfying flavor. Particularly disappointed by the coconut chocolate flavor. How do you manage to make that not great?

bka3618's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I have tried several protein bars and Combat Crunch Bars are the best! Other protein bars I ate are hard to bite into and taste like chemicals! Their bars have the consistency and taste much like a chocolate bar! They are by far the best tasting bar I have tried! MusclePharm really nailed it!

ArnoldTheMixer's Rating

Overall these bars are great, but the last box of chocolate coconut that I got was so hard and chewy I couldn't finish them. I just got a new box of birthday cake and my jaw is tired after going through the first bar. That being said, the chocolate chip and chocolate cake are excellent.

1-20 of 1,149 Reviews