MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

SwollZoe's Rating

Taking this as a preworkout I can definitely feel the change of energy. I sweat quite a lot when I do. Carnitine core has worked to my benefit for my fat loss.

lukebarn's Rating
Citrus

Overall, the product is very effective. I used this as part of my summer cut stack, along with MP CLA and Shred Matrix and it really did the trick. I was able to drop 12 lbs of pure fat over a 2 month period.

kelseymcc7's Rating
Citrus

*Liquid Review. I really like this product. I can definitely feel a difference in energy almost instantly after I take a shot. I really enjoy the fact that its a liquid-the taste is pretty good, much better than I would have expected. I highly recommend this product.

JManinWA's Rating
Citrus

I used the Carnitine Core as directed for 2 bottles (1 dose 3 times daily). I like the idea of the product being delivered as a liquid. The taste is similar to a citrus concentrate (similar to frozen orange juice concentrate but different). I did not see any drastic change in weight loss so it is hard to know if it worked. Having said that, I will order more as the ingredients are said to improve the use of fat instead of muscle for energy. I used this in combination with a 5-7 day a week workout routine in addition to a semi-strict diet and a significant supplement routine.

Rvj1's Rating

I really like the product, done with my 1st bottle and ran out. I did notice a difference while taking it. Will need to order again.

Takeover85's Rating

This product is okay... Jump started my metabolism and made me sweat more during my workouts. However, i already have an active lifestyle so i'll be fine without this. It's worth the try though. Capsule review***

tobygram's Rating
Citrus

Hands down the best natural weight loss product I've ever taken. MP always comes through clutch with their products.

marcblo's Rating
Citrus

My trainer swore by the product, so I took his word on it and ordered a few bottles. Well, he was right.. Ive really leaned out and tightened up over the past month and a half. Pleased to say the least.

bradrust's Rating
Citrus

Super solid and quality product. Def recommend to anyone looking to drop some pesky fats they've been struggling with. Metabolism has noticeably increased since I began taking it 3 times daily.

louiesm's Rating
Citrus

I can't believe how effective carnitine is. I was skeptical of the product, because I've never had luck with products like this. Well, I was proved wrong. 2 months into use and its really helped me lean out around my stomach.

logangi's Rating
Citrus

I highly recommend this weight loss product to anyone having trouble cutting extra weight. Works like a dream. Non stimulant is a nice perk to the product.

Benzoant's Rating
Citrus

Ive been consistently taking this product along with MP CLA and shred matrix for a while now and have seen crazy legit results. Started dropping fat after just a few weeks, and the results have continued over the past few months. Very pleased with the stack thus far.

SaneB's Rating
Citrus

Carnitine has a lot of facts that support its effectiveness. I really like this product in specific just because MP uses the highest of quality of ingredients in everything they produce. Citrus is pretty solid tasting when you're on a diet too lol.

PerrisJ's Rating
Citrus

When paired with a clean diet, this product is legit. Ive dropped a great amount of weight since I started cleaning up what I eat and consistently taking this product. Taste is great too!

jj155112's Rating

The flavor was fine, I did not notice any weight loss from this product. I was disappointed.

chanceku's Rating
Citrus

Citrus has a very delightful taste to it. Much more impressive and less sour than the previous brand I was using. Effectiveness is 10/10. Stacked with MP shred matrix and Cla has always worked for me.

neille's Rating
Citrus

The combo between this and Shred Matrix fat burner has been big for my weight loss goals. Ive dropped 10lbs in a month and a half now, and am very excited to see how much more I can lose.

ajbis's Rating
Citrus

LOVE the citrus flavored liquid Carnitine. The results that I've seen over the past year taking this product along with the MP CLA core has been legit. Noticeably leaner and more cut while taking the two products together while doing relatively the same workouts. The citrus tastes great.

astip's Rating

Taste is a good, no bad after taste. I did not see a difference in energy or fat loss.