MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

BarbarianHorde's Rating
Citrus

citrus flavor was fine. no worse than other preworkout supp. i bought this as part of a buy 2 get i promo here a while ago. first bottle i went through no problem taste was ok but results were pretty minimal. i figured since its not a stimulant progress would be slow and steady. however, during the second bottle i was noticing like strands or flakes of plastic or something in the liquid from the bottle. i chucked the bottled thinking it was a fluke. 3rd bottle had same issue. i do not plan on buying this again.

AlyMaeRenee's Rating

I take the recommended serving size every other day (i'm 110lbs, 5'2") and I maintain my lean muscle mass and figure. I do not have weight loss with this pill, but also I do not have a reduced caloric intake. I also workout 6 days a week. Good for an added boost during the day or when I can't get a full workout in.

dylant902's Rating
Citrus

tasted very good, very refreshing citrus taste is enjoyable. After taking product, would take about 5-10 minutes and could feel body already start to sweat. At gym definitely noticed i was sweating a lot more.

Pjconnel's Rating

Couldn't tell a difference taking this product, I cycles it 3 times (3 months) taking it 3 times a day, also I have a strict diet and work out 6 days a week...never saw a drop In weight or body fat percentage, never felt a energy increase or appetite drop either

TheRamsFan's Rating
Citrus

You get used to the taste. It's a good effective product. Its a non-stimulant and everything so very good. :)

susiecunningham's Rating

Love this stuff!

• davmos
davmos's Rating
Citrus

davmos did not leave a written review for this product.

Fr0zEn440's Rating
Citrus

This product is great. I was upset that I found mold in the under cap area so I took the cotton mold piece out then it leaked everywhere. But that won't discourage me from buying another.

petermoineau's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what you expect it to do. Good price for a good product, will buy again.

MlivicA's Rating

Heard good things about this product

brothberg's Rating
Citrus

Finished one bottle of this, taking 2 servings per day (first thing in AM, and either mixed with my PWO gym days or after work on rest days). I felt a slight energy increase after taking it, as well as a reduction in hunger (especially in the morning), but didn't notice any real changes otherwise. My weight stayed the same before and after, though I didn't take BF% measurements to compare. Flavour is pretty good, but not as amazing as everyone makes it out to be due to the artificial sweeteners. Don't think I'm going to buy it again.

diewolfe's Rating
Citrus

Make sure you combine this with something. The odd after taste of Honey mustard really threw me off. still figuring out if this product is effective.

Bojanchi's Rating
Citrus

It was really wet workout after this :)

benshug's Rating
Citrus

I am only on my second day of this and I already love it. I am mixing this with musclepharm CLA pills and they both work very well. I have noticed that my appetite is suppressed and I dont have those urges to eat or overeat before bed. The flavoring is pretty good I just mix it in with my gaterade or ice tea and cant even tell im drinking it.

whsheppa's Rating
Citrus

Good Taste. Good all natural energy boost for me before my workout. Tried other Carnitine supplements, this one gives me a noticeable energy boost (Could be the raspberry keytones?) Price could be better.

Protius's Rating

This stuff works great! Combined it with CLA and not even through my first bottles and I've seen amazing results. I had maintained the same weight for almost 8 months even with a clean diet and a daily calorie deficit but when I started taking Carnitine Core (pill form) and CLA the weight started to drop off. Very happy with the entire MP line and will continue to use this till I shed a few more stubborn pounds.

Petitara88's Rating

Petitara88 did not leave a written review for this product.

kc_reyes18's Rating
Citrus

Dropped 5% of body fat using this product together with CLA. Tastes great and I mix it with 4 oz of cold water. I just take it twice a day though 'coz I noticed that I would get terrible headaches when taking 3 doses daily. Other than that, I would highly recommend using this product if you want to lose body fat effectively.

Morcikutya's Rating
Citrus

Morcikutya did not leave a written review for this product.

Cchavez1319's Rating

Cchavez1319 did not leave a written review for this product.