MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

blokpost's Rating
Citrus

I'll start with taste. I expected it to be not really nice, but I liked the flavor. I would say it was delicious. As for effects, I noticed increased fat burning process, but still I would suggest adding stim based fat-burner for better effects. Overall not bad. This and battlefuel xt helped me burn some fat.

mexrico's Rating

Got these as they were on sale and with a bonus option. Comparable to other Carnitine products in terms of contents and amounts.

Jackoclean's Rating
Citrus

Working good to help burn more fat, would recommend as an helper, not a magic potion

lexanddana's Rating
Citrus

Stacked with CLA, ZMA and BCAAs I am getting some great results. Everyone commenting how lean I'm getting, dropped 2 inches off my waist in 3 months! Thoroughly recommended!

maggierivera's Rating
Citrus

maggierivera did not leave a written review for this product.

dedicatedts's Rating
Citrus

I added this to my new workout. Being that I have 15% body fat to lose, not sure how well it worked. I think the fact I spent money and took it regularly worked better for my workout than it did.

Keenada's Rating

I have been using Carnitine Core for 4 weeks now, and it has helped me to shed some unwanted fat weight. In conjunction with Kris Gethin's transformation workout, I have seen some incredible results. My favorite thing about the results that I've gotten - I've shed weight in troublesome areas like lower stomach fat and that "double chin" fat that can be so hard for some of us to lose. I'm really sold on this stuff!

abernal1's Rating

excelent product, you need to take it with a clean diet for better results.

yimmydeep's Rating
Citrus

The best l-carnitine that I have used...

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

Cant say this really did much for me.

COwens78's Rating
Citrus

Good value. Come with small messuring cup. I use more than the recomended dosage and still this goes a long way. Mixin with my protien and is sweet, before every work out. By the the time I get to the Gym after my first sets. I am DRENCHED. Works really well with my body chemistry. Great for those looking to cut fast or loose the pounds. Makes me sweat like crazy.

knyazik's Rating
Citrus

knyazik did not leave a written review for this product.

jamesmcnally92's Rating
Citrus

This product is great for cutting. I take the recommended dosage right before working out. It gives me the extra boost I need to get that extra set in. I enjoy the taste, the pills are infused with raspberry extract so the after taste is a bit fruity. After taking Carnitine Core for a month I have seen impressive results in the amount of body fat I have burned off. My cuts are more defined and that hard to burn belly fat is disappearing!

shlowball's Rating
Citrus

shlowball did not leave a written review for this product.

chatterbox86's Rating
Citrus

This was the grossest thing I have ever tasted. I'm looking for the receipt so I can send this product back. All my other products are great but this is the worst product I have ever tried. I'm gonna see if they could send me the pill form. At first I took it straight and realized how awful it tasted but then I thought it was because I took it straight. I then tried mixing it with with water and other products but it only got worse. I even threw up a few times. I gave it 2/10 cause I'm sure the product works great but I can't get passed the god awful taste.

Santuary's Rating

Santuary did not leave a written review for this product.

PrototypeOA's Rating
Citrus

The best product I have ever used! Period. It gives you everything you need to get shredded. You get more energy, you burn fat like hell and your muscles just keep getting bigger. The taste is just amazing. I could drink a gallon of it! :) Make sure to get this one. You won't regret. :)

Morcikutya's Rating
Citrus

It works very well with my pre-work out and helps scorching some fat without adding further stimulants. I also experienced better recovery after tough sessions. The taste is decent too...

BarbarianHorde's Rating
Citrus

citrus flavor was fine. no worse than other preworkout supp. i bought this as part of a buy 2 get i promo here a while ago. first bottle i went through no problem taste was ok but results were pretty minimal. i figured since its not a stimulant progress would be slow and steady. however, during the second bottle i was noticing like strands or flakes of plastic or something in the liquid from the bottle. i chucked the bottled thinking it was a fluke. 3rd bottle had same issue. i do not plan on buying this again.

AlyMaeRenee's Rating

I take the recommended serving size every other day (i'm 110lbs, 5'2") and I maintain my lean muscle mass and figure. I do not have weight loss with this pill, but also I do not have a reduced caloric intake. I also workout 6 days a week. Good for an added boost during the day or when I can't get a full workout in.