MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

IasbellLang's Rating
Citrus

IasbellLang did not leave a written review for this product.

bohenrique's Rating
Citrus

Pretty solid one! Great taste, great label, great results, good price. Just everything you look for in a product

Jikingare's Rating

It worked really well when stacked with their CLA Core.

Christianj2555's Rating

It's a great product and definitely helped with my goals.

kristinaolson's Rating
Citrus

This is my favorite carnitine! I love the citrus flavor. For me, it's easier to remember to take it when it's in liquid form and in the fridge as opposed to pill form stored in the cupboard. I definitely recommend this!

Rbravo89's Rating

This is one of my favorite go to products for L carnitine, really blocks fat and so far has helped me drop some inches off my waist

Davide100's Rating

I use this product when cutting weight for a fight. I used the liquid form 3 times daily 30 minutes prior (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). Once i reach a certain weight i do not have much body fat to lose, this product really helps fight away every ounce of fat left. It works well!!! But, only when having a stable diet!!! If your not eating clean don't expect this product to be magic potion/pill. You will waste your money and it will not work. However i recommend when you stop using this product, that you continue with the same diet and not over eat or binge eat, as even more fat will show. You need to gradually stop the process. The liquid version works better for your body and it really does help lose the fat and make you more ripped!

alexruns's Rating
Citrus

Review on the liquid- I have difficulty swallowing pills so I use the liquid product. Great taste. Used in the morning before workout and in the evening after work. Seemed to help with energy and fat loss.

dartnbald's Rating

Taste not bad at all. Seems to be working fine. Have noticed weight lost after just thirty days. Will order again.

HollyW82's Rating
Citrus

I love this product. It taste great and works amazingly well. If you don't mind sweating a lot I love it cause it shows it working and burning off the lbs. It defiantly gives me the extra boost to push harder and get in more then just one more rep. I told people at my gym about it and they love it as well totally worth the money and buy.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Citrus

MP Carnitine Core is a product that will always be included in my supp rotation along with a slew of other MP products.Used in conjunction with MP CLA Core and proper nutrition,I use both year round to help maintain lean body mass and help me to keep fat at bay.I will say that neither product from any company will be a quick weight loss aid,but taken consistently with a proper exercise and nutrition plan will help in body composition and give you an edge with fat burning.It has a very nice citrus flavor and also added raspberry ketones to further aid in body comp.As with all other MP products,I will use again and recommend.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Citrus

taking this as im lean bulking stacking it mp cla as well to help me burn fat while i build muscle at the same time. love the added ketones in it also :)

ngergov's Rating
Citrus

When on sale no one can beat MusclePharm's carnitine core price. The flavor is amazing and it is like drinking a cup of citrus flavored beverage. I mix it with cold water and it is such a enjoyable start of my day. At 4 am this works much better than coffee as a wake-up call. I have definitely seen some improvements in my body and I have lost 4% of body fat in the last few months. This leads me to think that this is effective also. I am absolutely sure that it could be much more effective but I will be honest and I will admit that my diet should help more. If you want to see results this supplement will definitely help and I highly recommend it to anyone.

SwollZoe's Rating

Taking this as a preworkout I can definitely feel the change of energy. I sweat quite a lot when I do. Carnitine core has worked to my benefit for my fat loss.

lukebarn's Rating
Citrus

Overall, the product is very effective. I used this as part of my summer cut stack, along with MP CLA and Shred Matrix and it really did the trick. I was able to drop 12 lbs of pure fat over a 2 month period.

kelseymcc7's Rating
Citrus

*Liquid Review. I really like this product. I can definitely feel a difference in energy almost instantly after I take a shot. I really enjoy the fact that its a liquid-the taste is pretty good, much better than I would have expected. I highly recommend this product.

JManinWA's Rating
Citrus

I used the Carnitine Core as directed for 2 bottles (1 dose 3 times daily). I like the idea of the product being delivered as a liquid. The taste is similar to a citrus concentrate (similar to frozen orange juice concentrate but different). I did not see any drastic change in weight loss so it is hard to know if it worked. Having said that, I will order more as the ingredients are said to improve the use of fat instead of muscle for energy. I used this in combination with a 5-7 day a week workout routine in addition to a semi-strict diet and a significant supplement routine.

Rvj1's Rating

I really like the product, done with my 1st bottle and ran out. I did notice a difference while taking it. Will need to order again.

Takeover85's Rating

This product is okay... Jump started my metabolism and made me sweat more during my workouts. However, i already have an active lifestyle so i'll be fine without this. It's worth the try though. Capsule review***

tobygram's Rating
Citrus

Hands down the best natural weight loss product I've ever taken. MP always comes through clutch with their products.