MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

Good

astip's Rating

Taste is a good, no bad after taste. I did not see a difference in energy or fat loss.

johnrbailey77's Rating
Citrus

Taste is great and helps me kickstart my metabolism in the morning to burn fat

theorenda's Rating
Citrus

Awesome for shedding the fat if your diet is good. I take it with some omega 3 and I notice my body is actually burning the fat. It's legit.

Diegojose27's Rating

I ordered this product on the buy 2 get one free promotion. I have been waiting for the free one for approx. one month. The product is good but the promo not.

lulajf's Rating
Citrus

lulajf did not leave a written review for this product.

Kingraj23's Rating

Did nothing for me..

blokpost's Rating
Citrus

I'll start with taste. I expected it to be not really nice, but I liked the flavor. I would say it was delicious. As for effects, I noticed increased fat burning process, but still I would suggest adding stim based fat-burner for better effects. Overall not bad. This and battlefuel xt helped me burn some fat.

mexrico's Rating

Got these as they were on sale and with a bonus option. Comparable to other Carnitine products in terms of contents and amounts.

Jackoclean's Rating
Citrus

Working good to help burn more fat, would recommend as an helper, not a magic potion

lexanddana's Rating
Citrus

Stacked with CLA, ZMA and BCAAs I am getting some great results. Everyone commenting how lean I'm getting, dropped 2 inches off my waist in 3 months! Thoroughly recommended!

maggierivera's Rating
Citrus

maggierivera did not leave a written review for this product.

dedicatedts's Rating
Citrus

I added this to my new workout. Being that I have 15% body fat to lose, not sure how well it worked. I think the fact I spent money and took it regularly worked better for my workout than it did.

Keenada's Rating

I have been using Carnitine Core for 4 weeks now, and it has helped me to shed some unwanted fat weight. In conjunction with Kris Gethin's transformation workout, I have seen some incredible results. My favorite thing about the results that I've gotten - I've shed weight in troublesome areas like lower stomach fat and that "double chin" fat that can be so hard for some of us to lose. I'm really sold on this stuff!

abernal1's Rating

excelent product, you need to take it with a clean diet for better results.

yimmydeep's Rating
Citrus

The best l-carnitine that I have used...

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

Cant say this really did much for me.

COwens78's Rating
Citrus

Good value. Come with small messuring cup. I use more than the recomended dosage and still this goes a long way. Mixin with my protien and is sweet, before every work out. By the the time I get to the Gym after my first sets. I am DRENCHED. Works really well with my body chemistry. Great for those looking to cut fast or loose the pounds. Makes me sweat like crazy.

knyazik's Rating
Citrus

knyazik did not leave a written review for this product.

jamesmcnally92's Rating
Citrus

This product is great for cutting. I take the recommended dosage right before working out. It gives me the extra boost I need to get that extra set in. I enjoy the taste, the pills are infused with raspberry extract so the after taste is a bit fruity. After taking Carnitine Core for a month I have seen impressive results in the amount of body fat I have burned off. My cuts are more defined and that hard to burn belly fat is disappearing!