MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

yimmydeep's Rating
Citrus

The best l-carnitine that I have used...

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

Cant say this really did much for me.

COwens78's Rating
Citrus

Good value. Come with small messuring cup. I use more than the recomended dosage and still this goes a long way. Mixin with my protien and is sweet, before every work out. By the the time I get to the Gym after my first sets. I am DRENCHED. Works really well with my body chemistry. Great for those looking to cut fast or loose the pounds. Makes me sweat like crazy.

knyazik's Rating
Citrus

knyazik did not leave a written review for this product.

jamesmcnally92's Rating
Citrus

This product is great for cutting. I take the recommended dosage right before working out. It gives me the extra boost I need to get that extra set in. I enjoy the taste, the pills are infused with raspberry extract so the after taste is a bit fruity. After taking Carnitine Core for a month I have seen impressive results in the amount of body fat I have burned off. My cuts are more defined and that hard to burn belly fat is disappearing!

shlowball's Rating
Citrus

shlowball did not leave a written review for this product.

chatterbox86's Rating
Citrus

This was the grossest thing I have ever tasted. I'm looking for the receipt so I can send this product back. All my other products are great but this is the worst product I have ever tried. I'm gonna see if they could send me the pill form. At first I took it straight and realized how awful it tasted but then I thought it was because I took it straight. I then tried mixing it with with water and other products but it only got worse. I even threw up a few times. I gave it 2/10 cause I'm sure the product works great but I can't get passed the god awful taste.

Santuary's Rating

Santuary did not leave a written review for this product.

PrototypeOA's Rating
Citrus

The best product I have ever used! Period. It gives you everything you need to get shredded. You get more energy, you burn fat like hell and your muscles just keep getting bigger. The taste is just amazing. I could drink a gallon of it! :) Make sure to get this one. You won't regret. :)

Morcikutya's Rating
Citrus

It works very well with my pre-work out and helps scorching some fat without adding further stimulants. I also experienced better recovery after tough sessions. The taste is decent too...

BarbarianHorde's Rating
Citrus

citrus flavor was fine. no worse than other preworkout supp. i bought this as part of a buy 2 get i promo here a while ago. first bottle i went through no problem taste was ok but results were pretty minimal. i figured since its not a stimulant progress would be slow and steady. however, during the second bottle i was noticing like strands or flakes of plastic or something in the liquid from the bottle. i chucked the bottled thinking it was a fluke. 3rd bottle had same issue. i do not plan on buying this again.

AlyMaeRenee's Rating

I take the recommended serving size every other day (i'm 110lbs, 5'2") and I maintain my lean muscle mass and figure. I do not have weight loss with this pill, but also I do not have a reduced caloric intake. I also workout 6 days a week. Good for an added boost during the day or when I can't get a full workout in.

dylant902's Rating
Citrus

tasted very good, very refreshing citrus taste is enjoyable. After taking product, would take about 5-10 minutes and could feel body already start to sweat. At gym definitely noticed i was sweating a lot more.

Pjconnel's Rating

Couldn't tell a difference taking this product, I cycles it 3 times (3 months) taking it 3 times a day, also I have a strict diet and work out 6 days a week...never saw a drop In weight or body fat percentage, never felt a energy increase or appetite drop either

TheRamsFan's Rating
Citrus

You get used to the taste. It's a good effective product. Its a non-stimulant and everything so very good. :)

susiecunningham's Rating

Love this stuff!

• davmos
davmos's Rating
Citrus

davmos did not leave a written review for this product.

Fr0zEn440's Rating
Citrus

This product is great. I was upset that I found mold in the under cap area so I took the cotton mold piece out then it leaked everywhere. But that won't discourage me from buying another.

petermoineau's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what you expect it to do. Good price for a good product, will buy again.

MlivicA's Rating

Heard good things about this product