MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

Rvj1's Rating

I really like the product, done with my 1st bottle and ran out. I did notice a difference while taking it. Will need to order again.

Takeover85's Rating

This product is okay... Jump started my metabolism and made me sweat more during my workouts. However, i already have an active lifestyle so i'll be fine without this. It's worth the try though. Capsule review***

tobygram's Rating
Citrus

Hands down the best natural weight loss product I've ever taken. MP always comes through clutch with their products.

marcblo's Rating
Citrus

My trainer swore by the product, so I took his word on it and ordered a few bottles. Well, he was right.. Ive really leaned out and tightened up over the past month and a half. Pleased to say the least.

bradrust's Rating
Citrus

Super solid and quality product. Def recommend to anyone looking to drop some pesky fats they've been struggling with. Metabolism has noticeably increased since I began taking it 3 times daily.

louiesm's Rating
Citrus

I can't believe how effective carnitine is. I was skeptical of the product, because I've never had luck with products like this. Well, I was proved wrong. 2 months into use and its really helped me lean out around my stomach.

logangi's Rating
Citrus

I highly recommend this weight loss product to anyone having trouble cutting extra weight. Works like a dream. Non stimulant is a nice perk to the product.

Benzoant's Rating
Citrus

Ive been consistently taking this product along with MP CLA and shred matrix for a while now and have seen crazy legit results. Started dropping fat after just a few weeks, and the results have continued over the past few months. Very pleased with the stack thus far.

SaneB's Rating
Citrus

Carnitine has a lot of facts that support its effectiveness. I really like this product in specific just because MP uses the highest of quality of ingredients in everything they produce. Citrus is pretty solid tasting when you're on a diet too lol.

PerrisJ's Rating
Citrus

When paired with a clean diet, this product is legit. Ive dropped a great amount of weight since I started cleaning up what I eat and consistently taking this product. Taste is great too!

jj155112's Rating

The flavor was fine, I did not notice any weight loss from this product. I was disappointed.

chanceku's Rating
Citrus

Citrus has a very delightful taste to it. Much more impressive and less sour than the previous brand I was using. Effectiveness is 10/10. Stacked with MP shred matrix and Cla has always worked for me.

neille's Rating
Citrus

The combo between this and Shred Matrix fat burner has been big for my weight loss goals. Ive dropped 10lbs in a month and a half now, and am very excited to see how much more I can lose.

ajbis's Rating
Citrus

LOVE the citrus flavored liquid Carnitine. The results that I've seen over the past year taking this product along with the MP CLA core has been legit. Noticeably leaner and more cut while taking the two products together while doing relatively the same workouts. The citrus tastes great.

astip's Rating

Taste is a good, no bad after taste. I did not see a difference in energy or fat loss.

johnrbailey77's Rating
Citrus

Taste is great and helps me kickstart my metabolism in the morning to burn fat

theorenda's Rating
Citrus

Awesome for shedding the fat if your diet is good. I take it with some omega 3 and I notice my body is actually burning the fat. It's legit.

Diegojose27's Rating

I ordered this product on the buy 2 get one free promotion. I have been waiting for the free one for approx. one month. The product is good but the promo not.

lulajf's Rating
Citrus

lulajf did not leave a written review for this product.