MusclePharm Carnitine Core Reviews

Balanced Carnitine Formula With Raspberry Ketones!

cbstaples222's Rating

MusclePharm's L-Carnitine supplement is what I wanted to support my cut. Carnitine Core also includes rasberry ketones in its blend which, along with L-carnitine.. is one of the only supplements clinically proven to significantly boost fat loss. Citrus is delicious too, mix into a glass of water and it tastes like lemonade

Egorka94's Rating
Citrus

If combined with a balanced diet it will give you noticeable results after you finish one bottle. I used it twice a day, not three times, and it was enough. great product, getting tired of this over sweetened citrus flavor with time though.

bradnordin's Rating

Excellent product. One of the best L-Carnitine supps out there. Contains both Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine as tartrate. Wish it came in more flavors. I used it for a bit of a boost in the afternoon and went from 9.5% body fat to 6% while using the product.

Jm0203's Rating
Citrus

Good product, doesn't taste too good

albertocas's Rating
Citrus

I really enjoyed this supp! I stacked it with fish oil and green tea extract and I got some good results from it. Now the taste on the other hand wasn't that great but, when I would do morning cardio I would mix it with my aminos so,it wasn't that bad ! So, overall real good product TO STACK WITH ELSE.

sgt2519's Rating

Tastes good and works better than any safe fat burner I've tried. After a month of two daily servings, I look leaner and I'm down 7 lbs without really changing anything else in my routine or diet. With a cleaner diet and ramped up cardio that'll be coming for the spring cut; I'm expecting good things from this product. Seems to be good to go to me.

Melissaworton's Rating

Wow, all that needs to be said. Really impressed with this product and it's abilities to actually do what it claims

vlada3973's Rating

2:CA=> 8 459AB25==>. �05B M=5@38N =0 :0@48>.

firasghantous's Rating

the taste is too sweet,if you read the ingredients it's pretty good,but haven't really see what i've expect although i'm doing strict diet

Kaptilov's Rating
Citrus

Kaptilov did not leave a written review for this product.

Mancakes88's Rating

Mancakes88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kichyvaldes's Rating
Citrus

Tastes great but i didnt saw any difference when using it, i just took 1 serving a day, could have needed more.

sschimizzi's Rating
Citrus

This is great stuff, too bad I'm unable to re-order as this is no longer available for Australians!! God Bless Australia, back to paying double/triple for our Supps :(

Suzannanah's Rating

Suzannanah did not leave a written review for this product.

hmlove1218's Rating
Citrus

Not sure if it actually works, probably won't buy it again, but it tastes really good.

johnvanhoose's Rating
Citrus

Carnitine Core is a great tasting, energy inducing product. Forget that the product tastes great, cause it does. Brings you back to your youth, with a hint of Tang. This product is a great burner. Not only does it suppress your appetite, but is also provides you extra energy, and does not give you that indigestion or bloated feeling that you can get from pill form. I just started using this, this week, and I can't wait to see how this contributes to my workouts and diet. Back on the horse. Ready for GREAT GAINS, and DRASTIC LOSSES. Keep up the good fight , friends.

n8dog13's Rating
Citrus

Good citrus flavor. Goes down well. Stacks perfectly with CLA Core, and the bottle lasts a long time.

Jasonw1178's Rating

Taste great, I could drink the whole bottle! Better not but it does what any quality carnitine product will do but a great deal. Kicks in fast. Great as an appatite suppressant.

Primetime213's Rating
Citrus

Primetime213 did not leave a written review for this product.

anthony1234567's Rating
Citrus

anthony1234567 did not leave a written review for this product.