MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

aznyvonne's Rating

I can't say much about this product, in fact I have some doubts which hopefully someone here can help me. Should I take this product only during my workout day? Or Do I have to take them everything to see its effects?

jmccullough108's Rating

This stuff is fantastic ~ I will probably take this for as long as I possibly can. The first day that I took this, along with Shred Matrix (I am doing the Bizzy diet), I lost an extra pound. This stuff really works, doesn’t have any side effects that I have experienced yet either. The only flaw I would say is that the capsules are huge, but I like these better than the caplet shell that Shred Matrix use.

• apks
apks's Rating

apks did not leave a written review for this product.

radoboga's Rating

I have experience with many fat burners but this is the best I've taken ! After the second week started evident change, and after a month the difference was huge. My diet was strict about 80%, i did cardio not to much, only 20 min after workout 3, 4 times weekly No cramp, No side effects, i drink coffee ..... and now i loosing many of my fat RECOMMENDED !!!!!

TimeToMakeGains's Rating

good combinations of healthy oils witch help the body burn fat but you have to be eating clean foods plus have a good training program for it to actually deliver results. Im using it right now that im lean bulking.

TheeTactician's Rating

I have found that it works well in combination with other Vitamins and Supplements, I would recommend it and use it with "Super HD" but that just my humble opinion the two make a very good combination. I have been using them since March 5th, 2015 and have seen some really good results.

cdjhawthorne's Rating

Just after 2 weeks of using it, with my strict diet I have lost 13 lb in fat and maintained my muscle mass. Which is exactly what I wanted. Will keep buying until the discontinue. haha

davidrin's Rating

Combined with a tough workout regime and strict diet, youre bound to see great results. CLA combined with essential fats makes for a solid ingredient profile. Very impressed with the product.

Fitlife9's Rating

Works very well for fat loss, but when I do cardio training while using this supplement, my calves tend to cramp up.

MsDawson14's Rating

Does exactly what it says. Aiding in my fat loss as I change to a healthy lifestyle and push towards my goals. Will keep this as a staple. No upset stomach, no burning, no jitters. Exactly what I need.

shdz1989's Rating

Not much to say, it's standard CLA which I have incorporated to my supplement stack. Helps me maintain my lean muscle gains. This is not a fat burner like Hydroxy-cut so don't expect anything crazy. Use this with a good DIET and continues exercise and you will be happy with the results. Im a fan of Musclepharm so no complaints over here.

ADAMBRANDSMA did not leave a written review for this product.

WShy98's Rating

While not a Night-and-Day difference-maker during a cut, CLA Core seamlessly assists in leaning out and losing fat as a supplement to a clean diet and proper workout/cardio regimine.

davidhan's Rating

I can't say enough good things about the product. Really fast acting and quick to see results. I started taking it consistently a few months back, combined with a strict diet, I've seen super crazy results! Couldn't be more satisfied with the purchases.

heidilew's Rating

CLA is a life-saver! It has contributed greatly to my show prep this time around. Ive never tried it out before, but a gal I train with recommended i try stacking it with my other fat burners, and it worked so well. Killed the show!

cameronwarr's Rating

I can honestly say that this product works. Ive dropped a solid amount of weight over the past few months since adding the Muscle Pharm CLA into my daily supplements. Waist line has slimmed down noticeably. It doesn't cause jitters like normal fat burners, since it is completely stimulant free.

larrydo's Rating

LOVE this product! Ive always struggled to stay lean between contests, but this is a total game changer. I just take CLA 3 times a day year round, and i seem to stay much leaner. I like the fact that it has added essential fats too.

sethgar's Rating

This product ALWAYS helps me get down to my goal weight when I need to shed a few lbs. Really like to combine it with the Iron Cuts on the Arnold line. Ive dropped 10lbs in a month before using the two. Super legit and quick acting.

dominiclb's Rating

One of my favorite daily supps. Ive taken CLA for years now, but just stumbled upon MP's a few months back. Im very satisfied with the product thus far. Biggest thing I've noticed is my increase in metabolic rate. noticeably increased.

iancro's Rating

CLA is my favorite product, hands down. The Muscle Pharm branded CLA are my favorite brand of CLA though. Just seems to be higher quality than other brands I've tried in the past. Added avocado and olive oil are super clutch.