MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

davidrin's Rating

Combined with a tough workout regime and strict diet, youre bound to see great results. CLA combined with essential fats makes for a solid ingredient profile. Very impressed with the product.

Fitlife9's Rating

Works very well for fat loss, but when I do cardio training while using this supplement, my calves tend to cramp up.

MsDawson14's Rating

Does exactly what it says. Aiding in my fat loss as I change to a healthy lifestyle and push towards my goals. Will keep this as a staple. No upset stomach, no burning, no jitters. Exactly what I need.

shdz1989's Rating

Not much to say, it's standard CLA which I have incorporated to my supplement stack. Helps me maintain my lean muscle gains. This is not a fat burner like Hydroxy-cut so don't expect anything crazy. Use this with a good DIET and continues exercise and you will be happy with the results. Im a fan of Musclepharm so no complaints over here.

ADAMBRANDSMA's Rating

ADAMBRANDSMA did not leave a written review for this product.

WShy98's Rating

While not a Night-and-Day difference-maker during a cut, CLA Core seamlessly assists in leaning out and losing fat as a supplement to a clean diet and proper workout/cardio regimine.

davidhan's Rating

I can't say enough good things about the product. Really fast acting and quick to see results. I started taking it consistently a few months back, combined with a strict diet, I've seen super crazy results! Couldn't be more satisfied with the purchases.

Beckman1Ron's Rating

This is my favorite thermogenic product on the market. CLA is proven to help boost metabolism and help with weight loss, and the added fats through avacado and olive oils are a great addition that help. The product never lets me down on my cut phases.

heidilew's Rating

CLA is a life-saver! It has contributed greatly to my show prep this time around. Ive never tried it out before, but a gal I train with recommended i try stacking it with my other fat burners, and it worked so well. Killed the show!

cameronwarr's Rating

I can honestly say that this product works. Ive dropped a solid amount of weight over the past few months since adding the Muscle Pharm CLA into my daily supplements. Waist line has slimmed down noticeably. It doesn't cause jitters like normal fat burners, since it is completely stimulant free.

larrydo's Rating

LOVE this product! Ive always struggled to stay lean between contests, but this is a total game changer. I just take CLA 3 times a day year round, and i seem to stay much leaner. I like the fact that it has added essential fats too.

sethgar's Rating

This product ALWAYS helps me get down to my goal weight when I need to shed a few lbs. Really like to combine it with the Iron Cuts on the Arnold line. Ive dropped 10lbs in a month before using the two. Super legit and quick acting.

chanceku's Rating

Muscle Pharm kills it with all of their products. Whenever I'm prepping for a shoot or contest, like I currently am, ill stack this along with MP Carnitine and shred matrix and watch the pounds fall off. Definitely very effective stuff.

dominiclb's Rating

One of my favorite daily supps. Ive taken CLA for years now, but just stumbled upon MP's a few months back. Im very satisfied with the product thus far. Biggest thing I've noticed is my increase in metabolic rate. noticeably increased.

iancro's Rating

CLA is my favorite product, hands down. The Muscle Pharm branded CLA are my favorite brand of CLA though. Just seems to be higher quality than other brands I've tried in the past. Added avocado and olive oil are super clutch.

timmygo's Rating

Metabolism has ramped up a lot since I added this in with my other daily supplements. Ive been taking the product for a few months now, and seem to be slimming down quite quickly. Ive never been a fan of stimulants, so this product is perfect for me.

ajbis's Rating

MP CLA has been a staple supplement for me for years now. It really helps keep me lean and cut year round. I stack this with a few other MP products, but mainly the Carnitine core. No problems burping up the caps at all, which I have had a problem with with a few other brands.

jolin484's Rating

I have only been taking CLA for a few weeks so I am not sure if that is long enough to notice a huge difference. In addition to taking it, I have started running and have seen some changes as far as my body slimming down a bit, this is probably due a bit to both the supplement and the activity. I think the cost was right, there is no taste to accompany the pills and I will continue to take them to see any further benefits.

• prd864
prd864's Rating

Bought this product because of all the great reviews...tried it and after a week or so I noticed some staining on my teeth. It actually scared me but then I figured out that it was these pills. So I stopped taking them and they never came back once I went to the dentist. Sucks I didnt get to see what all of the talk is about, may try them again and see what happens.

tylerbriand's Rating

tylerbriand did not leave a written review for this product.