MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

Good

prinken's Rating

Ive been stacking this with the Arnold Iron Cuts as of late and have been really leaning out. Metabolism is really sped up, and I'm becoming more and more confident as I lean out. Capsules are pretty small and super easy to swallow.

justinlav's Rating

Ive seen great results from the MP CLA core. Im down 5lbs in just a few weeks! Ive never been a big fan of stimulants, so a natural weight loss product is just perfect for me. Favorite product I've ever tried.

flancor1's Rating

Never will I understand how people can say that a product like this "did nothing".. Conjugated linoleic acid is a very well studied ingredient that acts as a thermogenic, and aids in natural weight loss. The difference between this product and other brands of CLA is that Muscle Pharm always uses top tier ingredients. Plus they have added olive and avocado oil. Great addition.

mooremeg's Rating

Really like this product for an extra fat burner! I take with every meal.

lulajf's Rating

lulajf did not leave a written review for this product.

AdrianMacs's Rating

Did nothing for me.

DashaV's Rating

Quality product.This product actually works!Great supplement for low carb dieters.I would definitely recommend muscle pharms CLA.

Dgatti26's Rating

Great product!!!! So far i have been using it for a week and have notice a big difference in my workouts including shredding. My abs and core seem to be coming in faster and more defined. definitely recommend this to everyone!!

Mhouliha's Rating

High quality supplement. I've found for best results take before bed to target fat stores as you sleep.

jbeltz's Rating

jbeltz did not leave a written review for this product.

Bross1980's Rating

First time trying this and I have been using it 3 times per day for 15 days. So far I have lost over 10 lbs and have gone from 195 to 184.6lbs. I am using this in conjunction with the shortcut to size program, muscle pharm combat nighttime casein, combat protein powder, creatine and bcaas. I also have tailored my diet to 5 meals per day and logging all my calories into myfitnesspal app. I would recommend it to everyone, I find that if I take this after a meal and then work out I sweat much more than I typically would. Good product!

Alexsh2071's Rating

Alexsh2071 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kingraj23's Rating

Did nothing for me.

probmxer00's Rating

probmxer00 did not leave a written review for this product.

garreaugd's Rating

**** my pants doing box jumps...

tiber314's Rating

This would be my first time reviewing a product and I'm not a hardcore buyer for musclepharm given that I normally choose what products would work best for me and I have to say that this one helped out a lot in losing weight. I started out in using this product full time for about a month and a half and I lost a good amount of weight. I checked myself before I started and I was around 240 lbs and after the first month I weighted myself again and I was at 229 lbs. I could not asked for a better product to help lose this fat that I have had since I was in school and I defiantly would continue to use it till I reach my goal of 200lbs

Jackoclean's Rating

Used when i could not train, helped me to lose less muscle while still loosing fat. Worked pretty decently

njvtec's Rating

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

ssprafka's Rating

Great CLA product. Helped me continue to burn fat during my cutting stage. I will be ordering this again. Highly recommended.

kd1985's Rating

I've only been taking this product for a couple of weeks so I haven't really noticed any drastic results I can tell a difference and expect to see a more dramatic one over time