MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

Good

19Stoyanov89's Rating

19Stoyanov89 did not leave a written review for this product.

cbstaples222's Rating

I took MP's CLA core in conjunction with their Carnitine Core to supplement my last cut. CLA itself works great, the reason I went with MP is because they list out where their Conjugated Linoleic Acid actually comes from; Avocado oil and extra virgin olive oil, which have significant benefits themselves.

amgallion's Rating

amgallion did not leave a written review for this product.

larkinnm1's Rating

This metabolism booster and fat burner really works. I pair this with carantine product and take two pills of each a day, one in the morning and one at lunch. I have been using the product for about 2 months and have seen slimming results to the magnitude of 15 lbs with dieting. I was able to lose that weight whilst definitely putting on some muscle mass. I think it does boost your metabolism since i was hungrier than before I was taking it, I increased my calorie intake once I felt hungrier and saw no dip in my weekly weight loss. This product will definitely increase your metabolism, allowing you to increase calorie intake,leading to better muscle gains while still losing fat.

krissirae333's Rating

It seems to be working along with my workout regimen. Ive lost about 6 lbs over the 3 weeks.

nczinder's Rating

so far seems to be helping me cut the fat.

thibodeaus's Rating

thibodeaus did not leave a written review for this product.

InExorable7890's Rating

These CLA's work great and do their job. However, remember that CLA's usually take about a month to reach full potential. Muscle Pharm!!!

GarzaCarlos's Rating

Nice product, works for me. what I like about this product as a weight control supplement its, that you can use it all day long even evenings without any effect.

chmcclel's Rating

chmcclel did not leave a written review for this product.

Cchavez1319's Rating

Works good for a non stimulant fat burner, I think it mainly helps build muscle which in turn decreases fat but still works. No bad taste like I have read in other reviews.

hewittcolton's Rating

hewittcolton did not leave a written review for this product.

Tyquanhardy5's Rating

Tyquanhardy5 did not leave a written review for this product.

Artihokms's Rating

Artihokms did not leave a written review for this product.

dangers13's Rating

Just purchased this product. Muscle Pharm is a legit company. Will update as soon as the bottle is finished.

shylasdaddy's Rating

Didn't do a thing. Used with my normal diet and training. Its garbage and tastes like rotted fish.

fisher70's Rating

I guess the verdict is still out with me on this product, but at the moment I am not seeing any weight loss results from this product. I have been using it for close to 6 weeks and my weight loss before using it/while using it are one and the same. I don't feel any kind of thermogenic effect that I have with other products. I was excited for the product because it marketed it as a thermogenic that didn't use caffeine, and while I have used caffeine filled thermogenic's in the past that worked, I always had a rough time falling asleep at night or had to deal with jitters. But at least with those products I would see results or feel a cut in cravings. So far I see no difference in this product versus the fish oils I take in the morning. Severely disappointment at the moment.

Mdunham79's Rating

Love it .... Best CLA I have found to date !!

georgiegiven's Rating

georgiegiven did not leave a written review for this product.