MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

Good

SpartanYeags's Rating

This is my 4th time taking a stand-alone CLA product, 3rd time with MusclePharm's CLA Core. I really enjoy this product and can notice it working after a few days into it. This is the first time I've taken it 3 times a day for a total of 6 per day. Definitely would recommend this product to others looking for a little extra help with getting their healthy fats in.

marcmcle's Rating

I've noticed that my appetite isn't as insane to where I want to eat everything in sight and I've also leaned down. I will definitely continue to use this and recommend it to anyone wanting to trim down and lean out.

dennisga's Rating

I keep this and the liquid carnitine core in my stack basically year round. I don't like to do a bulking stage so this helps me stay lean all year.

JaLassan's Rating

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanKeefer's Rating

SeanKeefer did not leave a written review for this product.

nathanros's Rating

No burps or after taste like I have gotten with other CLA and like products, plus great results....overall, good buy!

edwardka's Rating

The thing that has me hooked on this is the cost for how effective it is. I use this all the time and it helps me stay lean even when I'm eating a higher carb diet.

kurtisdic1's Rating

Solid cutting product without the jitters and other effects of some bad fat burners I've taken in the past. CLA has pretty much become a staple in my stack.

kevincha's Rating

This and Shred are always my go to fat burners when it comes to cutting time.

BFord79's Rating

BFord79 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jackcable's Rating

Jackcable did not leave a written review for this product.

garthgrif's Rating

I was aware of how effective this was at burning fat and staying lean but what I also notice while using it is how good it makes my skin feel. I can't find a bad side to this. Solid buy, and I would recommend adding this to your stack.

bbrock11's Rating

I bought this about a month and a half before vacation, along with carnitine because I wanted to lean out a little bit before going to the beach. I was amazed at the effectiveness of this. I'll definitely be buying this again.

mitchhog's Rating

This stacked with Shred Matrix, and it's almost impossible to not be cut. As long as your diet is somewhat in check and you train hard these two will keep you lean and tight. It's crazy how fast I see results when I go to cut using these. Awesome products.

smithbb's Rating

I'm a huge fan of this CLA. I use it almost year round and it helps me to stay lean, and keep extra body fat off. I also love that it is stimulant free, because I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants and this doesn't keep me up at night.

bfarrar1602's Rating

really like this product...works wonders.

glickmatt2's Rating

I love this stuff. It gives me energy throughout the day, and has helped me keep my cravings down between meals.

susiecunningham's Rating

So awesome!

cindysancheztx's Rating

No after taste. I feel that it delivers on what it says it will.

aaronmh2009's Rating

Everyone has their own opinion about CLA. I'm up and down with it. I personally think for your money, save it and stick to l carnitine, healthy fats like MCT and fish oil, and clean diet.