MusclePharm CLA Core Reviews

Increase Metabolic Rate and Support Healthy Body Composition to Lose Weight*

Good

tjf0220's Rating

Much better CLA source than safflower oil. Very good for taking while doing low carb diet.

arthurki's Rating

I did a lot of reading on CLA before I decided to try it, and heard Musclepharm's was the best so I went with it as well as their carnitine. The combination of the two helped me to get from about 12 or 13% BF down to 9%.

coltonsw's Rating

I used this during some circuit training and running cycles and lost about 10lbs. My metabolism was firing fast and I was able to get the results I wanted.

Tomabron's Rating

Tomabron did not leave a written review for this product.

DaleBest's Rating

DaleBest did not leave a written review for this product.

JBidish's Rating

JBidish did not leave a written review for this product.

SamBuckmaster23's Rating

SamBuckmaster23 did not leave a written review for this product.

DaveChesney's Rating

DaveChesney did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonthegig's Rating

Jasonthegig did not leave a written review for this product.

Enobakhare's Rating

Does not taste right.... Did not have a dramatic affect on me. I havnt lost much weight and it hasnt really boosted my energy per se. To see better results I would s****est curbing your diet a bit and training harder. I think I am better off with normal exercise and managing my diet better.

JohnDesman's Rating

JohnDesman did not leave a written review for this product.

Shawnfarms79's Rating

Shawnfarms79 did not leave a written review for this product.

GMchalik's Rating

GMchalik did not leave a written review for this product.

benalic's Rating

I used this, Shred Matrix, and carnitine core while doing the Bizzy Diet from Cory Gregory, and lost roughly 20lbs. It was the first time I was introduced to MP and I was impressed.

prestonsa's Rating

I needed a non stimulant fat burner because I already had enough caffeine in my diet for my liking so I went with this after reading some other reviews. It was a great purchase and I'll be buying it again.

garynor's Rating

Solid blend of healthy fats, and helps me stay lean. Can't go wrong with this CLA, especially stacked with something else.

chrisbory's Rating

I'm in the process of losing a lot of weight and this product has definitely helped. I've lost over 30 lbs already and can't wait to see what the final product of this transformation is!

freddyuh's Rating

I stacked this with shred matrix and carnitine and lost about 16lbs in a month or so. These products together and some tough circuit workouts are it took for me to change the way I looked.

carterde's Rating

Awesome blend of healthy fats and I was able to cut about 2% of my body fat after one bottle.

ricardodavid's Rating

This is a good product and to see the results of course that you need to mix that with good diet and daily exercises. The problem that I had with that brand is not directly with the product but with the quality of shipping... the capsules came stacked, I could not be able to pull the pills with my finger because was stick together and was needed to open the bottle and after that seperate one by one, after that I lost 4 caps because was so stuffed it was impossible to separate from each one.