MusclePharm CASEIN Reviews

7.8
Good
7.1

ncoatney1's Rating

Smells like stagnant aquarium water. Taste isn't anything like C&C Combat powder.

chrislobardo's Rating

chrislobardo did not leave a written review for this product.

scurrie90's Rating

Let me start if by saying I feel musclepharm has some of the best products on the market.... That being said this is the worse product I have ever tried! It dose not mix at all... Forget a shaker cup unless you have a industrial grade blender you will be chewing this stuff. In addition to the mix-ability issue the taste is horrible. I can honestly say that 99% of the time vanilla proteins are great if not most tolerable but this tasted like an old tire mixed with a generic expired vanilla cookie. All in all I was not impressed and even let down by musclepharms attempt at this product. Save your money or at least don't spend it on this stuff.

ccarte2020's Rating

Good casein. I mainly use it as a snack and make pudding to trick myself into thinking im cheating.

skidmark25's Rating

Good results & the added digestive enzymes in this product have really helped out with reducing bad gas in comparison with ON Casein. I gave it an 8 out of 10 for taste only because its not awful. You will not find a Casein product as pure as MP that tastes 'great'. That's the reality. If it tastes good it probably is loaded with sugars or artificial sweeteners or something that will make you fat or kill you. This is a good, pure product. As Tallahassee would say, time to nut up or shut up.

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

kieronv's Rating

Use a blender for god sake! This product tastes amazing!

dfreud's Rating

Really good product! Can definitely tell i'm getting gains! Only issue is it doesn't mix well.

aataqiya01's Rating

aataqiya01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pepito75's Rating

Let me get this straight, this is the WORST product I bought in 2 years of supplementation. Taste : AWFUL Mix : Very,very Bad You can't drink it with water, and it was so bad I even thought it was on the verge of decay ... If you want to have bad taste all night long just go, but I hardly ever finishes a shake of this spawn of devil product. I use MP L-Carnitine, which is a good product, but with this terrible casein, I think I will stay away from all MP products, cannot afford to through 50 $ in the bin !!!

outfielderwin's Rating

outfielderwin did not leave a written review for this product.

josephtorres671's Rating

josephtorres671 did not leave a written review for this product.

BMAN5's Rating

Didn't like the taste of vanilla, also has a gritty texture which made it hard to drink at times.

DrWandeco's Rating

Disliked because it tastes bad not to mention having too much cholesterol= 5 grams that aren't menthioned in the nutrition table. Tank you. Waldemar

BroganArksold's Rating

Flavor was good and the thickness wasn’t too hard to mix on the fly. I went about 2 weeks without a solid food as an AM and PM snack, used this shake as my bridge. Found myself getting hungry in between regular meals so I added some fruit. Overall it’s good just not really filling enough to bridge meals.

mendozanoe79's Rating

Excellent form of recovery! I use it as my last meal before going to bed.

trumoney10's Rating

I am a big MusclePharm fan but this stuff was just terrible! Literally the only MP product I haven't liked so far but will never buy again.

Romes20's Rating

I love the MP Combat Powder and thought that this might be a good supplement to add to my protein intake at night. This stuff isn't the best nor is it the worst protein I have ever tasted. Casein is a different consistency than whey and turns to a gel-like consistency if you don't mix it and slam it very quickly, and that is definitely true for this product. Probably won't buy again but overall MP makes really good products. I am going to stick to Combat Powder (which has some Casein in it anyways) and get some beef protein from Iron Mass and call it good.

koten's Rating

Taking this before bed gives you a lot of energy the next morning. I wasn't hungry when I woke up and since I work out first thing in the morning this was really helpful. The downside is that this stuff is really chunky and even if you get it fully blended it still is super thick. I was a bit disappointed by the taste considering how good Combat is. Overall though, it does what it's supposed to and gets you energized when you wake up.

Ricardo1984's Rating

The taist is OK works great for night time no upset stomach clunky if not mixed immediately after dropping scoop in water or milk.