MusclePharm CASEIN Reviews

Casein That Works Overtime To Deliver Results!*

ernestperson's Rating

Clumps as casein usually does. Little gritty in texture. Still good for muscle recovery to get you ready for the next morning's workout. I recommend it.

snakeeyes103's Rating

Tastes great, creamy and filling right before bed. No upset stomach or issues sleeping. A great anabolic recovery and building supp to add to your arsenal.

ATW90's Rating

I picked up some MusclePharm casein after having a bad experience with other casein products, and WOW this was head and shoulders above the rest. I would take one full scoop every night about an hour before bed and starting noticing I would be less sore in the morning, even after a hard workout. My strength has gone up and I'd estimate I've gained 2-3 pounds of muscle in just the 2 months I've been using this casein. Mix-ability is top-notch, I've tried other casein products that do not mix well and are grainy in your mouth or form sediment on the bottom of my shaker cup. MP casein did not evener clump on me and it was smooth and delicious. I tried the cookies and cream and would highly recommend that flavor - it's a natural fit for casein protein. Will definitely be ordering more casein from MusclePharm in the future.

Kmichfit86's Rating

Kmichfit86 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tomabron's Rating

Tomabron did not leave a written review for this product.

DaleBest's Rating

DaleBest did not leave a written review for this product.

JBidish's Rating

JBidish did not leave a written review for this product.

SamBuckmaster23's Rating

Tastes so good, Its like cheating and eating a milk shake.

DaveChesney's Rating

DaveChesney did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonthegig's Rating

Jasonthegig did not leave a written review for this product.

ncoatney1's Rating

Smells like stagnant aquarium water. Taste isn't anything like C&C Combat powder.

chrislobardo's Rating

chrislobardo did not leave a written review for this product.

scurrie90's Rating

Let me start if by saying I feel musclepharm has some of the best products on the market.... That being said this is the worse product I have ever tried! It dose not mix at all... Forget a shaker cup unless you have a industrial grade blender you will be chewing this stuff. In addition to the mix-ability issue the taste is horrible. I can honestly say that 99% of the time vanilla proteins are great if not most tolerable but this tasted like an old tire mixed with a generic expired vanilla cookie. All in all I was not impressed and even let down by musclepharms attempt at this product. Save your money or at least don't spend it on this stuff.

ccarte2020's Rating

Good casein. I mainly use it as a snack and make pudding to trick myself into thinking im cheating.

skidmark25's Rating

Good results & the added digestive enzymes in this product have really helped out with reducing bad gas in comparison with ON Casein. I gave it an 8 out of 10 for taste only because its not awful. You will not find a Casein product as pure as MP that tastes 'great'. That's the reality. If it tastes good it probably is loaded with sugars or artificial sweeteners or something that will make you fat or kill you. This is a good, pure product. As Tallahassee would say, time to nut up or shut up.

panflab's Rating

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

kieronv's Rating

Use a blender for god sake! This product tastes amazing!

dfreud's Rating

Really good product! Can definitely tell i'm getting gains! Only issue is it doesn't mix well.

aataqiya01's Rating

aataqiya01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pepito75's Rating

Let me get this straight, this is the WORST product I bought in 2 years of supplementation. Taste : AWFUL Mix : Very,very Bad You can't drink it with water, and it was so bad I even thought it was on the verge of decay ... If you want to have bad taste all night long just go, but I hardly ever finishes a shake of this spawn of devil product. I use MP L-Carnitine, which is a good product, but with this terrible casein, I think I will stay away from all MP products, cannot afford to through 50 $ in the bin !!!