MusclePharm CASEIN Reviews

7.9
7.3

BMAN5's Rating
Vanilla Cream

Didn't like the taste of vanilla, also has a gritty texture which made it hard to drink at times.

DrWandeco's Rating

Disliked because it tastes bad not to mention having too much cholesterol= 5 grams that aren't menthioned in the nutrition table. Tank you. Waldemar

BroganArksold's Rating

Flavor was good and the thickness wasn’t too hard to mix on the fly. I went about 2 weeks without a solid food as an AM and PM snack, used this shake as my bridge. Found myself getting hungry in between regular meals so I added some fruit. Overall it’s good just not really filling enough to bridge meals.

mendozanoe79's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Excellent form of recovery! I use it as my last meal before going to bed.

trumoney10's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

I am a big MusclePharm fan but this stuff was just terrible! Literally the only MP product I haven't liked so far but will never buy again.

Romes20's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I love the MP Combat Powder and thought that this might be a good supplement to add to my protein intake at night. This stuff isn't the best nor is it the worst protein I have ever tasted. Casein is a different consistency than whey and turns to a gel-like consistency if you don't mix it and slam it very quickly, and that is definitely true for this product. Probably won't buy again but overall MP makes really good products. I am going to stick to Combat Powder (which has some Casein in it anyways) and get some beef protein from Iron Mass and call it good.

koten's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Taking this before bed gives you a lot of energy the next morning. I wasn't hungry when I woke up and since I work out first thing in the morning this was really helpful. The downside is that this stuff is really chunky and even if you get it fully blended it still is super thick. I was a bit disappointed by the taste considering how good Combat is. Overall though, it does what it's supposed to and gets you energized when you wake up.

Ricardo1984's Rating

The taist is OK works great for night time no upset stomach clunky if not mixed immediately after dropping scoop in water or milk.

mrmaverickz28's Rating
Chocolate Milk

mrmaverickz28 did not leave a written review for this product.

MonsDraconis's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I'm lactose intolerant but this works fine. My only complaint is the flavor. If this is what you guys think is chocolate milk you've got a lot of rethinking to do.

alhj13's Rating
Vanilla Cream

the taste was fine, better than i expected but it did not sit well in my stomach, gave me very bad indigestion. i don't feel like this product was right for me, but it tasted great.

vdl0707's Rating
Chocolate Milk

vdl0707 did not leave a written review for this product.

insanevirgo3's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Now I am not very picky when it comes flavors of supplements. Even if its not very good, I will still continue to take it for the reason I bought it, until its gone. I hate to waste!! But this stuff is absolutely vile. I tried to force it down a few times but after 3 tries, i just cannot do it anymore. Forcing it down was almost impossible from the poor mix ability with huge clumps in my mouth. And don't get me started on that god awful taste. I have taken many casein's, but this is the worst by far. Take this review as a warning.

pajchynoweth's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Really clumpy and thick, but it tastes decent. I don't have any quantitative gains from it so far, but I haven't used it that long.

GetJackedPA's Rating

This stuff sux...and MP products just plain suck. Learned my lesson once again. But this casein is terrible...the taste is just the worst. Tastes just like one big scoop of artificial sweetener...BLECH!! Do yourself a favor and never get this stuff...cuz you'll be disappointed and asking for a refund.

uclagators's Rating

Hard to mix

math1988's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Tase is not that bad, the only problem is mixability, i get chunk of casein no matter how hard i shake my shaker.... will deff try some other casein

firasghantous's Rating
Chocolate Milk

can't you really make something taste better?!!!

skidmark25's Rating
Vanilla Cream

Good results & the added digestive enzymes in this product have really helped out with reducing bad gas in comparison with ON Casein. I gave it an 8 out of 10 for taste only because its not awful. You will find a Casein product as pure as MP that tastes great. That's the reality. If it tastes good it probably is loaded with sugars or artificial sweeteners or something that will make you fat or kill you. This is a good, pure product. As Tallahassee would say, time to nut up or shut up.

aloxb91's Rating
Vanilla Cream

I love musclepharm. I only use musclepharm (except for my preworkout where I use methyl pump) but this stuff is hard to stomach. Never had a problem with taste or results from and mp product till I tried to use the casein vanilla flavor. Buy combat, assault, amino1, shred matrix, any mp product except this one. It's like taking a scoop of flour and mixing it and trying to drink dough with granules in it. Tastes exactly like a vanilla milkshake, but the consistency of the shake is unbearable. Still love my musclepharm tho!