MusclePharm Bullet Proof Reviews

aciddncl's Rating

After looking at reviews on this site (most being 10/10 with no.given reason) i will assume that they are spam and workers for the company simply for that reason and the fact that the product is simply below average out of all the supplements ive tried i honestly wouldnt reccomend it, i hardly felt its benefits and felt ****** in the morning was really a chore to get through, i expected more from the brand fortunately i got the product cheap so i didnt feel to robbed anyone looking into this try something else and if you dont like it and honestly want to try it then go on but dont tell me i didnt warn you

CharlesTice's Rating

CharlesTice did not leave a written review for this product.

danharting's Rating

danharting did not leave a written review for this product.

samanthamoe's Rating

samanthamoe did not leave a written review for this product.

drossman87's Rating

drossman87 did not leave a written review for this product.

wlexis76's Rating

wlexis76 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigDaveBailey's Rating

BigDaveBailey did not leave a written review for this product.

martinmuscle11's Rating

martinmuscle11 did not leave a written review for this product.

larryagin1234's Rating

larryagin1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

johnangler1234's Rating

johnangler1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

zerofat1234's Rating

zerofat1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

blueman1234's Rating

blueman1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tim198012's Rating

Tim198012 did not leave a written review for this product.

Paula1980's Rating

Paula1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dustin1980's Rating

Dustin1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

paper-guy's Rating

great product , does the trick well

n8dog13's Rating

Slept great using this stuff. MP hasn't let me down yet when it comes to their product claims. Of course, like others who have rated this product, dreams were crazy vivid! Taste isn't great but I've had worse. On another note, don't think I'll ever get over the pressure and fizz from the initial opening of the shaker bottle and it weighs a bit heavy in my stomach.

hend9's Rating

hend9 did not leave a written review for this product.

drmcbean's Rating

Been using this for two years and I absolutely love it. I add a bit of ice to mine as well and take it about 30-45 minutes before bed. I love the mellow crash I start to feel just before falling asleep! No issues during the day with lingering effects most of the time, although sometimes I have to adjust my intake (less than a full scoop) based on my training schedule. Great product, though I wasn't fond of the Orange Raspberry flavor.

hunter_a_bond's Rating

I really wish spokespersons / salespeople for musclepharm or bodybuilding.com would stop putting fake ratings on all their products just to make a sale. Let real customers put real ratings so other real customers can get a good idea to whether the product is any good. THANK YOU!!!