MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

6.5

uga81's Rating

My gosh?????? Every one talks about flavor,,, who gives a rats ***. If it work and you like it then take it , that's that! It's great it works coz it's not mixed with something else so no what your exactly taken. I don't care if it taste like a rotten egg , I take it!

Elizhang's Rating

My number 1 BCAA supplemene

superjone's Rating
Blue Raspberry

superjone did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

thenewarnie's Rating

thenewarnie did not leave a written review for this product.

Alexster89's Rating

Alexster89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Watermelon

Shreddadactyl did not leave a written review for this product.

woodruth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

woodruth did not leave a written review for this product.

Koniac's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome BCAA product. I am taking the Watermelon flavor, which tastes exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher.

calledit's Rating
Unflavored

Great product when you're putting in hard work. MusclePharm definitely doesn't disappoint with this one! Only downside is that the unflavored powder gives anything you mix it in with a strange after taste. I'd suggest going with one of the flavored powders, and will be doing so myself from here on out.

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Unflavored

I believe it helped but I didn't like the count of pills I have to take. Too many!

davit88's Rating

davit88 did not leave a written review for this product.

magdastanila's Rating

Unflavored but very bitter. Not happy with the purchase! Changed the powder with the pills and it's much easier to take them

DaddyTiger's Rating
Watermelon

Great product. Been using for about a month now and have really noticed a difference in the time it takes to recover after a workout. It also gets me and my wife really pumped before a workout. We've been taking the watermelon flavour as we live in China and our immediate options are a little limited (didn't want to wait a few weeks for it to arrive). Although the initial taste took some getting used to at first, after a couple of days, it tasted a lot better. Awesome.

sarahlynn108's Rating

This is the first BCAA supplement I've tried and I really liked it! Will be purchasing blue raspberry again...it helped A LOT with my muscle soreness and gave me a boost after really exhausting workouts. I recommend it!

cmerr33's Rating
Watermelon

the product so far has done 100% of what is has claimed to do. I feel less fatigue and soreness after a workout. My only complaint is the flavor, watermelon has a good flavor. It does though however have an awful medicine like after taste almost like chemicals

Geelani's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Blue raspberry was alright, a bit too sweet/tangy for me but it did the job. The "Flavorless" actually did have a flavor which was a little strong and not-so-pleasant. I would not order the flavorless again.

DoubleJ1982's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Really good product compared to a few others I have used. The flavor was a little different than I expected but was good, not to sweet. Helped out with post workout soreness.

mikehindy2's Rating
Watermelon

mikehindy2 did not leave a written review for this product.

msterling1559's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The flavor literally made me gag. Most BCAA's I've taken have a bad after taste but this one is almost unbearable in my opinion. It does seem to help a little bit with reducing my muscle soreness and fatigue the next day but the flavor alone will make me try something different going forward.