MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

7.6
5.9
Unflavored

Scarson2487's Rating

I thought that this supplement worked great. I bought the capsules because I already have so many supplements that I have to mix so I can't rate the flavor. The capsules are really quick and easy to use and they worked great. I was able to recover much quicker from my workouts.

GoddessQueen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

GoddessQueen did not leave a written review for this product.

Hook0690's Rating
Watermelon

Hook0690 did not leave a written review for this product.

alperdrn's Rating
Blue Raspberry

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

shelby624's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what it says.

DWestfall5's Rating

Amazing taste, results, product!

Dbrannigan2012's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The taste was phenomenal, but unfortunately it was the best part of this product. I bought it hoping that the Leucine and Glutamine amounts were enough to keep me energized and not let me get sore, but it didn't. I still woke up sore and it didn't help the energy recovery after a 2 hour lifting session. It is a good product, but I am sure that there are better out there.

dstock03's Rating
Unflavored

I had the pill form and that was convenient. I enjoyed using this product.

tomkirkland4's Rating

Great product and taste. I like the small amount of caffiene, only 100 mg. I'm not a fan of pre-workout supplements packed with caffiene so this product meets my needs nicely.

13PBoroian's Rating
Watermelon

I have been using a bunch of different BCAA's within the past 3 years and this is by far my favorite. Not only does it do what it's supposed to, but it gives me energy while working out. (I noticed a huge difference when I didn't take it for a week) watermelon tastes amazing. Also had blue raspberry once, was good, but not great. Overall, great product for a relatively good price.

• Lbunny
Lbunny's Rating

It has a weird after taste. Works ok but have found better bcaas.

andreaking's Rating
Watermelon

andreaking did not leave a written review for this product.

wheels295's Rating

wheels295 did not leave a written review for this product.

gpattersonm's Rating
Blue Raspberry

gpattersonm did not leave a written review for this product.

TheAnthonyUFC's Rating

The product has 6g of BCAAs which is a correct dosage. The only reason I gave a 9 and not a 10 was because of the inconvenience of swallowing 8 pills first thing in the morning.

WillLawrence13's Rating
Blue Raspberry

WillLawrence13 did not leave a written review for this product.

EddyG8's Rating

Very good flavor and great to use before a tough workout and recovering fully.

Anakin5169's Rating
Blue Raspberry

pretty good but not as good as what notorious nutrition has to offer check them out on Instagram and Twitter

Joel189's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This was the best BCAAs I've tasted thus far. Really helped with muscle sourness and went well with meals. I finished one tub in a month and still have two more. I will keep this in my current stack. Great taste with cold water, like koolade.

motherovdragons's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I like this product. Nice flavour as far as aminos go. :D