MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

7.6

JLight80's Rating
Unflavored

Product works great, I mix mine with my whey, if you mix the unflavored with preworkout it gives it a nasty taste. I prefer this amino blend more than any other.

JSILL72's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Highly recommended. I use this sup and it does everything it should! It tastes great - or I think so. I find it works perfectly with the other MP products.

emilai20's Rating

I've tried both blueberry and watermelon and they were not the greatest tasting at first but then you get to enjoy the flavor. I wanted to be able to add the unflavored BCAA powder in my protein shakes after I got done working out and I mixed it with the Combat Protein Powder (Cookies and Cream) and it ruined the taste. I decided to try it by itself in water and it was even worse. I would not recommend the unflavored BCAA powder at all unless you want to chug it. Other than that I do believe these BCAA's do their job, but they do not taste all that great. I still want to try the capsule.

JafarRukab's Rating

great

AgneKrupin's Rating
Watermelon

My first BCAA product :D Loved the taste was not bitter at all, really close to real watermelon. Not the strongest product, but works nicely for recovery

blairkeeley's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've been a fan of blue raspberry for quite a while. Something about the flavor has changed though. Last two orders have been awful tasting. If plastic had a taste, this would be it. I though I got a bad batch with my next to last order, but my last order was just as bad. What's going on?

LeanAnne's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I like it. I usually like fruity flavors so you can't go wrong with blue raspberry. I have recovered back to 100% every time I psot workout.

aftermathis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

aftermathis did not leave a written review for this product.

yellowhead's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great supplement. I got the Blue Raspberry non-caffeinated. I was amazed by the flavor. Delicious. Not too sweet. It reminded me of a flavor from my childhood. I'm mixing it with a similar flavored creatine supplement and it's amazing. I will have trouble using up my older BCAAs...I highly recommend it.

ChesRunner's Rating
Watermelon

I was very excited to try MusclePharm's BCAA 3:1:2 Energy mix and I was disappointed with the favors but not so much with the product itself. I put 2 scoops in my 32oz water bottle, directions say 2 scoops for 8 - 12 oz., to give my water some favor which helps to keep my properly hydrated and keeps the mid-morning energy drop from happening. Wasn't a big Blue Raspberry fan but order it, along with the Watermelon, based on the high flavor ratings. Have been very disappointed in the Watermelon flavor and it might be the batch that I received. After shaking it up to mix, a foam appears on the surface of the 'water' and it taste more like soap than Watermelon. Figured that I might not have rinsed out my bottle properly, however, after attempting about 5 times, it still foams and taste like soap. Like I said maybe it was a bad batch that got release on accident. All in all, I would buy the Blue Raspberry again and I'm not going to rate the product poorly just because one flavor was less than desirable.

zulloj1's Rating
Watermelon

So far I am enjoying these BCAAs! I was a little bit hesitant to switch from Modern which is what I have been using since the beginning of time, but I'm happy that I gave this a shot. I am not a huge blue raspberry fan so I can't say that I truly enjoy the flavor, but the watermelon flavor is just like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. I can get with that! There are no artificial dyes or anything so it is not a bright red or bright blue color. The watermelon is slightly pink. I don't do well with a lot of caffeine so I think the amount in one scoop is perfect for me throughout my workout. I do put it in a 33.8 ounce bottle with one scoop so it is kind of deluded but since I don't want to waste any, it forces me to drink more water! I would definitely recommend a watermelon flavor and if you are a blue raspberry type person, I think you would enjoy it as well. It is just not one of my tastes.

Scarson2487's Rating

I thought that this supplement worked great. I bought the capsules because I already have so many supplements that I have to mix so I can't rate the flavor. The capsules are really quick and easy to use and they worked great. I was able to recover much quicker from my workouts.

GoddessQueen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

GoddessQueen did not leave a written review for this product.

Hook0690's Rating
Watermelon

Hook0690 did not leave a written review for this product.

alperdrn's Rating
Blue Raspberry

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

shelby624's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what it says.

DWestfall5's Rating

Amazing taste, results, product!

Dbrannigan2012's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The taste was phenomenal, but unfortunately it was the best part of this product. I bought it hoping that the Leucine and Glutamine amounts were enough to keep me energized and not let me get sore, but it didn't. I still woke up sore and it didn't help the energy recovery after a 2 hour lifting session. It is a good product, but I am sure that there are better out there.

dstock03's Rating
Unflavored

I had the pill form and that was convenient. I enjoyed using this product.

tomkirkland4's Rating

Great product and taste. I like the small amount of caffiene, only 100 mg. I'm not a fan of pre-workout supplements packed with caffiene so this product meets my needs nicely.