MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

6.3
Unflavored

ashleyholombo's Rating
Watermelon

Absolutely love these BCAAs! I tried the capsules before this and they work great too but that was too many capsules to take and I enjoy drinking it while working out. The soreness has been greatly reduced.

Trombone482's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Trombone482 did not leave a written review for this product.

millermt93's Rating
Watermelon

This is my first time trying out BCAA's. To start-watermelon flavor is actually awesome. I gave it an 8 bc its hard for me to stomach something that sweet. it definitely tastes like candy-I'm a wimp when it comes to flavor & I can handle this easily despite of its strong and sweet flavor! Don't regret it at all! Secondly-I LOVE BCAA'S. I stopped taking preworkout a while back & can definitely can feel a difference in not only stamina but mental focus & power during my workouts. I go harder, I go longer & I am mentally focused the entire time. I'm also incredibly impressed with the decrease in muscle soreness, typically I can't walk for days after my leg days & I'm training legs twice a week easily now. MP BCAA's-cheap, affective, worth it

gabeybaby5000's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love these BCAA's. Taste great and it's a nice mix-up from just straight protein. I'll take these sometimes during the day and also sometimes when I workout if I want to get away from straight water. I'd rather drink this than cheat with a soda or some juice because these taste absolutely amazing and they are giving the amino acids to keep building and continue repairing muscle. Drinking the Blue Raspberry right now; it's not bad. It would be nice if they had orange or something but I'll keep getting this no doubt.

giffordr's Rating

Great product at an excellent price point. Great flavor and easy mixing. This will be my BCAA powder for awhile.

LovetoLift79's Rating

Ive tried many BCAA's out on the market and I must say that out of all of them, from an overall standpoint, this is the best one available today. When you look at the quality of this product and also the price that it costs, you cannot find one that is any better. Its delicious and simply helps you perform better in the gym. Thank you Muscle Pharm for making this product available to all of us.

• rtg210
rtg210's Rating

Good product.

nandoaono's Rating
Watermelon

nandoaono did not leave a written review for this product.

EthanSargeant's Rating
Watermelon

I use this as a kind of natural pre workout, I take it 30 minutes before I head to the gym. Doesn't get me amped up of course but I can power through my workouts without much energy loss. Also helps post workout fatigue.

sylmauduit's Rating
Watermelon

sylmauduit did not leave a written review for this product.

roimj's Rating
Unflavored

i dont know if their co workers taste their products or no, the unflavored BCAA Powder is the most disgusting powder ever, i couldnt even finish my second scoop.. i almost puked. i dont know about other flavors or results, but the taste of that powder.. daaamn, makes me puke every time i think of that

BigDaddyYoungs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love this stuff! Its perfect post workout, between meals or even to sip on during an intense workout. I'm able to kill it in the gym, get great recovery and be ready to go again the next day. My muscles are more full and defined than they have been in a long time. Stacked with Musclepharm Combat Protein Blend its been a staple for an all natural bodybuilder like myself! Can't beat the price either! Blue Ray tastes great and mixes in no time! I order this every month religiously! Keep GRINDIN!

uga81's Rating

My gosh?????? Every one talks about flavor,,, who gives a rats ***. If it work and you like it then take it , that's that! It's great it works coz it's not mixed with something else so no what your exactly taken. I don't care if it taste like a rotten egg , I take it!

Elizhang's Rating

My number 1 BCAA supplemene

superjone's Rating
Blue Raspberry

superjone did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

thenewarnie's Rating

thenewarnie did not leave a written review for this product.

Alexster89's Rating

Alexster89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Watermelon

Shreddadactyl did not leave a written review for this product.

woodruth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

woodruth did not leave a written review for this product.