MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

josephtorres671's Rating

josephtorres671 did not leave a written review for this product.

casey3010's Rating

I like it! I've tried the drink blends too but I agree with the other review below- it's easier to carry and travel with in pill form- I keep the bottle right in my car for after workouts. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks and so far so good!

albiz's Rating

i took this while doing the GET SWOLE program. after the 12-weeks i put on about 2lbs of muscle. i feel that this product helped w/anti-catabolism. i took it upon waking and post workout as directed. i had some left over after the GET SWOLE program was over and took the remaining pills in the AM before breakfast to prevent catabolism.

nbakken8's Rating

I like the blends in this one. Good ratio.

sergiolcs's Rating

sergiolcs did not leave a written review for this product.

killab88's Rating

killab88 did not leave a written review for this product.

amgallion's Rating

amgallion did not leave a written review for this product.

MarkTuckerUSMC's Rating

Like the cellucor BCAA product better. Felt it aid in my recovery more effectively. Of course the cellucor product was more expensive. Both work well enough to purchase again.

rajbeermalik3's Rating

rajbeermalik3 did not leave a written review for this product.

krissirae333's Rating

krissirae333 did not leave a written review for this product.

AndiDigi's Rating

Taking MP BCAA 3:1:2 in conjunction with the MP Get Swole Stack and it works great. Extremely happy to have in capsules with all the travelling I do with work. Not to mention the low weight and minimal space they take up when its time to go places.

Fiercestone's Rating

Seems good, but going try the drink this time.

levialec's Rating

levialec did not leave a written review for this product.

Scraggles211's Rating

These really work when you take them right. I take them just like it says: a serving 30 minutes before a workout and right after. I am much less sore after each workout. I am only using this for about a month now, but I had been on a workout program for 2 months before this. It really does make a hell of a difference. Guarantee you I'll keep stocked on these through the rest of my deployment.

georgiegiven's Rating

georgiegiven did not leave a written review for this product.

MzRyderZ81's Rating

I can't say much I just started using this and I love it.

jcso4105's Rating

It's an amino. What can ya say ? Not much bang for your buck, though. When taken according to instruction, it goes FAST.

amvr13's Rating

amvr13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Normet2's Rating

Been using this for a while. I drink enough stuff so I wanted pills. Very handy to pop 8 on my way to the gym!

grundyjay's Rating

Started by taking 5-6 pre workout and 5-6 post workout. Recovery and soreness was helped slightly. About two weeks ago I began taking 8 between breakfast and my midmorning protein as well as continuing my pre and post workout consumption and notice a significant difference. I suggest taking 8 early in the day then doing a pre and post workout consumption of the product.