MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

6.2

heiliger's Rating
Unflavored

I got the unflavored powder to mix in with shakes. Even half a serving of this stuff manages to completely ruin the flavor of any kind of shake I make. At first I thought it was just a little chalky, but it actually makes everything taste rotten. Even holding my nose shut doesn't help me bear it. I can't imagine what it would be like in plain old water. Stick with the capsules or the flavored mixes.

• endo71
endo71's Rating

Great stuff in either the pill form or the powder tastes very good

salar88's Rating
Unflavored

salar88 did not leave a written review for this product.

ginger185's Rating

Nice, strong recovery.

foxbody351w's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have tried most every BCAA product on the market today and I am very pleased with this one by Muscle Pharm. It has an awesome flavor, definitely 100% better than any Xtend flavor!! It mixes instantly and completely..no white film left floating on top of the water. And I believe it has no or very little artificial colors because it is almost clear when mixed. This is great for those looking for the healthiest, most natural supplements available. I would definitely recommend this. By the way, I have tried the watermelon flavor as well and I personally like this Blue Raspberry better.

surgeelurgee's Rating
Blue Raspberry

surgeelurgee did not leave a written review for this product.

mpetrucci10's Rating
Unflavored

I bought the unflavored to mix with my protein. Well it's not unflavored, it tastes horrible and if I use more than a single scoop is so overpowering I can't stand to drink it. Totally defeats the purpose of unflavored. I'm not sure it does much for muscle soreness, but I definitely won't buy this brand again. I'll switch to something else with a less strong flavoring.

acenuts's Rating

Good product, but note that it's 8 caps per serving.

rarerachael's Rating
Unflavored

This BCAA powder tastes so disgusting and bitter it's very difficult to down it. I pour my unflavored glutamine into my oatmeal from ON and it has no taste I tried doing the same w/this BCAA powder and ruined my entire bowl of oatmeal. Not to mention this product does not mix well.. AT ALL there are chunks of bitter powder no matter how bad I mix it.

daveydoo25's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Works awesome and tastes great!! Not bitter or overpowering in its flavor, always will be in my stack.

alex3Riv's Rating
Unflavored

ABSOLUTELY THE MOST HORRIBLE TASTING SUPPLEMENT I HAVE EVER TASTED. Smells sweet, taste extremely bitter. I have to chug my protein shake just so i wont taste it that much. As far as results go, Its ok i guess.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I searched for a BCAA-only supplement with minimal sweeteners and fillers. The purpose of this was so I could: 1) have the option of drinking it at night without being kept awake by stimulants present in other BCAA supplements and pre-workouts, and 2) have something sweet to drink to satisfy those occasional cravings. I feel MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 is a good choice for my needs considering the factors of serving size, servings per container, BCAAs per serving, and unit price, in addition to it containing more or less just BCAAs.

lawrencehiggs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Use it with agmatine sulfate and creatine as pre-workout. Works great and the price is great

keythdavid's Rating
Unflavored

I prefer taking BCAA's over protein powder. One main reason is that the most complete protein you can get is Egg Protein, and most powders contain some soy which is estrogenic. Furthermore, I try to avoid dairy based protein. And lastly, I don't like to consume the additional calories in protein powders. Thus BCAA is my choice for protein delivery. If you are on a limited budget, BCAA's or a protein powder should be #2 on your supplement list.

OCCMakaveli's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes great, mixes easy! I was very surprised how the BCAAs helped with muscle soreness and also blood flow during my workout. I take a scoop before and a scoop after - definitely a game changer. Can't say enough about this product

blackcompe's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes great! It's actually quite sweet.

strictlytribal's Rating
Watermelon

Quick absorption before and during workout. Absolutely the best!

Kaden200's Rating

Very easy to take, helps me recover very quick and haven't been sore lately

kadyrkulovr's Rating
Blue Raspberry

kadyrkulovr did not leave a written review for this product.

• Merz24
Merz24's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes terrible, but it helps me recover faster and be less sore. I'm still doing trial and error to see if it's just a placebo, but I think they work good.