MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

okng1993's Rating

okng1993 did not leave a written review for this product.

Katnapper's Rating

Great taste (watermelon). I use it between meals and post workout on workout days only. I finally broke down and bought the special.

Jordanlapier3's Rating
Unflavored

Jordanlapier3 did not leave a written review for this product.

atif_kaloodi's Rating

mama miyaa great tast

cindysancheztx's Rating
Unflavored

After not taking it before and after my first workout lifting (10-30 pound weights and 60 squats) I was sooo sore and could barely walk for an entire week! Since then, I've been taking the recommended dosage before and after the workouts and have not had this problem.

JacobCrim88's Rating

This is the first BCAA supplement i've ever used. I was very hesistant to purchase BCAA's because I felt they might be a placebo. But only after a few weeks of using this product I felt that not only could I work out longer time wise but I could push out more reps. Even at higher weights. I've started breaking open the capsules and adding them to my water prior to going to the gym. Which is disgusting but I feel they will absorb faster for when I arrive. Plus the potency and effectiveness should outweigh flavors.

oliviapaloma's Rating
Watermelon

I have tried many BCAA. It was so hard to find a good flavour and honestly this really does it for me. It's refreshing very tasty and doesn't have to much of an after taste. It mixes very well with water does not clump or stay on the bottom like other BCAA powders do. The scoop inside makes it easy to put in your water bottle. All around awesome product for me.

maynard573's Rating

maynard573 did not leave a written review for this product.

USMCOlson95's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this product for a month. It works well. Accidentally bought the unflavored instead of the capsules and dear god this stuff tastes horrible!

stefiimv's Rating
Unflavored

stefiimv did not leave a written review for this product.

MakeArtPictures's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The only BCAA supplement I will ever use from now on. It's so good, I have to be careful not to drink it like juice. 2 scoops, 12 oz. of water, done! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre and post workout, thumbs up.

farzy19's Rating

farzy19 did not leave a written review for this product.

AlanKo01's Rating
Watermelon

Used this for the first time today. Its awesome, I Really like the flavor.

SolidTC's Rating

SolidTC did not leave a written review for this product.

astrologo's Rating
Unflavored

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

Brolicatwill's Rating

Brolicatwill did not leave a written review for this product.

FuzzySlippers12's Rating

The first bcaa's I have ever taken were MP BCAA'S in capsule form. The dose is a little insane, 6-8 in the morning and 6-8 post workout, but they work great! The ratio is perfect and of any supplement I have ever taken, this is the one where I could actually notice it working, beside a pwo. This made me feel good as new everyday from my previous workout.

trenttopolis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

trenttopolis did not leave a written review for this product.

Josiahb55's Rating

Josiahb55 did not leave a written review for this product.

Pascha05's Rating

Pascha05 did not leave a written review for this product.