MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

6.2
Unflavored

smellers's Rating
Watermelon

smellers did not leave a written review for this product.

mrAlBond's Rating
Watermelon

Experienced great recovery from this and taste was real pleasant. First time trying this but can honestly say it supports my body.

victorvvd's Rating

victorvvd did not leave a written review for this product.

butterfly927's Rating
Unflavored

I am incredibly out of shape and at the highest weight of my life. I recently joined the gym down the street from my house and got roped into personal training sessions. I was DYING in the first 3 weeks. Muscles in my body I didn't even know existed were killing me. I felt like I could barely move. A coworker recommended that I try amino acids. I bought the capsules at first and finished the bottle with no issues but eight capsules is a lot so I opted to go for the flavored powder this time around. I bought watermelon based on all the great reviews, one in particular stating "tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher." No. Smells amazing but has a VERY chemical taste to it. Way too sweet too and I love sweet. I will say that it works great though, which is why I gave it a 7 and not a 4. Yesterday my legs and butt were so sore after my workout on Sunday. This morning I'm feeling much better. I will do my best to finish the container but next time will most likely go back to the capsules. Side note: The watermelon flavor is REALLY pink and I laughed yesterday picturing all these really manly, muscular dudes on here walking into the gym with their pink drinks ;P

mf513151's Rating
Watermelon

I have been ordering this product, Watermelon flavor, for the past year and love it. My recent order of Watermelon had a different taste. I am curious if anyone else encountered this as well?

highflyblake's Rating
Watermelon

Got a good recovery from these aminos. After an insane leg workout last week I was worried how I would wake up the next day. I was surprisingly walking down the stairs normally with minimal limp from soreness.

FeistyBlonde13's Rating
Watermelon

I ordered both the blue raspberry and the watermelon flavors. I loved both of them. They tasted great and mixed well even without a mixer. I would definitely recommend these to anybody looking for a delicious and effective BCAA supplement.

Rossss's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I noticed getting out of bed a lot easier after intense workouts from the day prior. It really makes the warm up and stretching simple. Good taste and good to recommend.

dicecheat's Rating
Blue Raspberry

dicecheat did not leave a written review for this product.

dhar77's Rating
Watermelon

I love this Bcaa it is really good. For the price it compares to the Bcaa's for $50. Great blend no after taste.

fist302's Rating

fist302 did not leave a written review for this product.

BJP2289's Rating

Great product

rahulgupta1289's Rating

Great product..good recovery. Total value for money!!

kingaden's Rating
Watermelon

Great product, great taste, goes down smooth without any after taste, and helps tremendously with recovery.

d4visito's Rating

d4visito did not leave a written review for this product.

vanwisaa's Rating

Recovery is vital when building muscle, and trying to lose fat. These BCAA's are key for me in those 2 areas. I do 2-a-days, and don't have a long time to recover before my next workout, for one, because I don't want to burn up my muscle that I work so hard to grow, and 2, I need to be ready in 4 - 6 hours, for another intense workout! This stuff is great for that!

majavelim's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the best BCAA for me. The taste is just amazing and so refreshing i love the raspberry.

IanRuss's Rating
Blue Raspberry

IanRuss did not leave a written review for this product.

kijako02's Rating

kijako02 did not leave a written review for this product.

PeterAdams41's Rating
Blue Raspberry

PeterAdams41 did not leave a written review for this product.