MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

itsroddy's Rating
Watermelon

The is a pretty decent product. VERY FOAMY! the first couple of swigs are pretty good, but once I get to the last half it starts the get tough to drink. The foam is just nasty and taste like a dirty sock. Not a terrible product but they really need to fix the foam issue and then I would rate it higher.

Ova40FitDiva's Rating
Unflavored

I have to give this brand the highest rating. I did not truly understand the need for BCAA's until I was able to experience the results for myself. In my fat burning stage, I was able to do high intensity cardio immediately followed by intense muscle conditioning and was still able to walk the next day. As a female over 40, this was very important for me as I had to accept the fact that my body was not able to recover as quickly as it us to...sigh. For me, I prefer the unflavored version since I am not a huge fan of sucralose which is included in most "sugar-free" supplements. I will be honest, the taste is not the greatest, thus the low rating. You however do get used to it. I typically will mix it with an electrolyte drink sweetened with Stevia instead.

vpinzon2's Rating
Watermelon

vpinzon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Wittleen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Wittleen did not leave a written review for this product.

TCockshoot's Rating

Mixes well with smoothies or is great alone. I buy every month.

lefrogdog's Rating
Unflavored

I'm sure the other flavors are good. I got the unflavored kind and trust me it's got a strong after taste. I can only compare it to an acid taste, (battery acid, stomach acid, so on). I got unflavored so I could mix into my protein but the acid taste overpowers it. Word to wise, skip it.

Cyrnathaniel's Rating
Unflavored

Do not get the unflavored. Tastes absolutely vile, had to stop using since it would make anything I would add it to taste like chemicals. I'm assuming it would be a good product based on the ingredient list, but I only was able to use it for a few days. So it gets a 7.

wantsgain31's Rating
Watermelon

great flavor, awesome to drink during a workout!

abdulmosely's Rating
Blue Raspberry

So far so good... This product taste great compared to products that I've tried in the past. I use it during my pre-workout and in my post workout.

decarter's Rating
Watermelon

flavor is not so good, but i think it does the job

morgie1983's Rating
Unflavored

This is the first BCAA supp i have taken and the smell and taste is horrid, but that is partly down to it being unflavored. However i add mine to my pre workout drink so its just bearable.

glgarza's Rating

This is a really great and enjoyable way to help recover after working out. It has a really great taste, you can drink in between meals, immediately after working out and 30 minutes before working out. I would recommend this product to anyone who's trying to build lean muscle because it really does work! I love it! BCAA's are super important

rohitmallik's Rating
Watermelon

Just amazing cant stop sipping

vondretheking's Rating
Blue Raspberry

this product definitely works gives me that little extra boost of energy and when used post workout helps with soreness flavor is good although just a little overly sweet I'm gonna keep buying

phamine's Rating

Taste great, Dilutes well, and high amount of leucine compared to other brands. I use this product as a workout recovery since I train in the morning and fasted.

Tavares417's Rating

Hey guys, I ordered off the pills for the musclepharm bcaa but it was way to much, 8 PILLS for 1 Serving which is crazy, and it says you should have around 2 to 3 servings a day, if I were u just get the powder version and it will be a lot easier to down it hope this helps

EzeAris's Rating
Watermelon

I think that's one of the best BCAA deals available. The watermelon taste is good enough to take during your workouts, though I take them afterwards.

HOUZHENREN's Rating

do not wast your money

AlekVargas's Rating

great Amino product.

has13008's Rating
Watermelon

My fiancé and I got two flavors, blue raspberry for me and watermelon for him. My blue raspberry would get bubbly when I put in in my shaker and mixed it and his watermelon didn't get bubbly like mine. The blue raspberry tasted honestly like soap to me. It was sooo bad that I couldn't finish it and I started taking the watermelon with him. I have a feeling something was wrong with my product because it didn't look or taste or have the same consistency as his watermelon but I'm not sure. The watermelon was good while it lasted but we're going back to alpha amino. Even though it's more expensive, we just enjoy it more. Really wanted to like this product but blue raspberry was absolutely unbearable. Blue raspberry in alpha aminos is perfection though 👌🏼