MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

6.3
Unflavored

fist302's Rating

fist302 did not leave a written review for this product.

BJP2289's Rating

Great product

rahulgupta1289's Rating

Great product..good recovery. Total value for money!!

kingaden's Rating
Watermelon

Great product, great taste, goes down smooth without any after taste, and helps tremendously with recovery.

d4visito's Rating

d4visito did not leave a written review for this product.

vanwisaa's Rating

Recovery is vital when building muscle, and trying to lose fat. These BCAA's are key for me in those 2 areas. I do 2-a-days, and don't have a long time to recover before my next workout, for one, because I don't want to burn up my muscle that I work so hard to grow, and 2, I need to be ready in 4 - 6 hours, for another intense workout! This stuff is great for that!

majavelim's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the best BCAA for me. The taste is just amazing and so refreshing i love the raspberry.

IanRuss's Rating
Blue Raspberry

IanRuss did not leave a written review for this product.

kijako02's Rating

kijako02 did not leave a written review for this product.

PeterAdams41's Rating
Blue Raspberry

PeterAdams41 did not leave a written review for this product.

jett29's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Easy to mix, great results and seems to perform to its expectations.

Alfredopumas's Rating
Watermelon

Gave this supp a 9 because it does everything it's supposed to do. Gives you more energy through out the day, helps me get through my work outs, and the recovery of them. Great supplement would recommend to anybody out trying to get their first Bcaa source or anyone looking to try a new one. Really liked how it contained 3,000 mg of Leucine in it too.

Copyright6996's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste good with water. Not a good mix with Cookie and Cream Protein though!

bluewater76's Rating

BCAAAs are what you need. MusclePharm has the write recipe for me that are easy to take as pills.

tyhunt's Rating

mixes good and taste great

ashleyholombo's Rating
Watermelon

Absolutely love these BCAAs! I tried the capsules before this and they work great too but that was too many capsules to take and I enjoy drinking it while working out. The soreness has been greatly reduced.

Trombone482's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Trombone482 did not leave a written review for this product.

millermt93's Rating
Watermelon

This is my first time trying out BCAA's. To start-watermelon flavor is actually awesome. I gave it an 8 bc its hard for me to stomach something that sweet. it definitely tastes like candy-I'm a wimp when it comes to flavor & I can handle this easily despite of its strong and sweet flavor! Don't regret it at all! Secondly-I LOVE BCAA'S. I stopped taking preworkout a while back & can definitely can feel a difference in not only stamina but mental focus & power during my workouts. I go harder, I go longer & I am mentally focused the entire time. I'm also incredibly impressed with the decrease in muscle soreness, typically I can't walk for days after my leg days & I'm training legs twice a week easily now. MP BCAA's-cheap, affective, worth it

gabeybaby5000's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love these BCAA's. Taste great and it's a nice mix-up from just straight protein. I'll take these sometimes during the day and also sometimes when I workout if I want to get away from straight water. I'd rather drink this than cheat with a soda or some juice because these taste absolutely amazing and they are giving the amino acids to keep building and continue repairing muscle. Drinking the Blue Raspberry right now; it's not bad. It would be nice if they had orange or something but I'll keep getting this no doubt.

giffordr's Rating

Great product at an excellent price point. Great flavor and easy mixing. This will be my BCAA powder for awhile.