MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

7.1

bessemzarrouk's Rating
Unflavored

come on guys, see the supplement facts notes : 8 Capsules to get 3g , is that a joke ? you need to be noob enough to use this poor bcaa. MP are good for displaying products and using the perfect term but be careful of fake marketing. you better use BCAA AllMax ( 5g a scoop ) or Cellucor BCAA . for real avoid MP BCAA 3:1:2

Elijah917's Rating

If you want something over priced, with large serving sizes, then MP is your best bet...

• 105wrx
105wrx's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Been using it for about 4 weeks or so now and it works great. I feel like I have a bit more stamina to get through the workouts and the flavors taste pretty good and not much of a chemical taste. The watermelon one tastes just like a jolly rancher watermelon one.

stan35rus's Rating
Watermelon

stan35rus did not leave a written review for this product.

1surfnrg's Rating

As with all good amino supps this one does work. I used 2 scoops per work out because for me I think the BCAA work better at closer to 10 grams. I like some others better though I think because this ones profile is pretty limited.

RonS864's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I add BCAA's to my combat shakes and I have noticed very good muscle build results, lowered body weight from fat loss, and more alertness. I recommend adding BCAA's to the supplement list. For me, I think the flavor is very strong- almost too strong, but I don't eat sweets or sugary drinks either, so it may just be me.

gitano13's Rating
Watermelon

gitano13 did not leave a written review for this product.

thebrockspencer's Rating
Unflavored

I feel this helped me recover better than protein alone when mixed with my post workout shake. Less soreness, fatigue, etc. That being said, the "unflavored" added a very sour taste to my protein and was much more noticeable than other "unflavored" things I have added to my shakes. The taste could be revamped in that aspect as to truly not taste like anything. I will probably buy the capsules in the future.

JeffW3532's Rating
Unflavored

Great for muscle recovery and building lean muscle ... finally below 20% BF!

thomasfaggioni's Rating

is their a scoop that comes in the product?

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

mcclainsa's Rating

mcclainsa did not leave a written review for this product.

LaytonDude's Rating
Blue Raspberry

First thing, taste. I hope MP gets motivated to release more flavors for this BCAA because the Watermelon and Blue Raspberry flavors taste just like Jolly Ranchers! Mmmmmmm so good! Ok, now for it's function. I've only had this supplement for a couple of weeks but I really honestly can tell a difference in my muscle soreness and now I almost feel like I have to do an extra set in my exercises. Every MP product I have used thus far has proven to be of true quality. I have nothing bad to say about this product and only good. So, 10/10.

KissIcon's Rating

I think we all pretty much know what BCAAs are and what the reason is behind using them; recovery. As you can see by the label, it is pretty much cut and dry as to the profile of MusclePharm's BCAA Capsules. Simplistic. I know that capsules/pills may not be among one's choice for taking supplements, especially BCAAs. Taking 8 at a time can be somewhat of a pain as well. I fall into this catagory; too many pills/caps are such a burden, IMO anyways. But if a product works, I can make exceptions. This was one of those exceptions. Although 8 caps may seem like a lot at one time.....well, it is......but once they were down, it was done. At least they were easy to take. Smooth capsules that I did not have a hard time swallowing. I took my dosages in varying ways: 8 all at once pre training with my pwo, 8 upon arriving at the gym, 8 post training, would sometimes split the dosage to 4 pre & 4 post, 4 pre, 8 post. So many ways you can do this. On my days off I would use 4 in the late morning and 4 before leaving work. I found, in my own experience, that the recovery this product offered was genuine. Muscle soreness was not as great, I felt as if my muscles were not "giving out" on me as quick during training which allowed me to push a few more reps here and there. The stiffness in the mornings (other than what I have with my older age :p) was not as bad.

ZParrish10's Rating
Unflavored

Branded Chain Amino Acids. I learned about them in highschool bio but didn't care then, but I do now. Muscle Pharm's BCAA 3:1:2 complex gives us what we need, and quickly, to support increased lean body mass and minimize muscle damage. I have used about half the bottle so far and have noticed more definition, less body fat, more pronounced abdominals and triceps. I have 1 unflavored serving before I workout with my meal, and 2 after I workout between meals. Unflavored isnt exactly unflavored, but oh well. Its a rather large capsule, but take with some water and bottoms up. I will update further when all 240 capsules are gone.

Gbpac21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love the product. This is my during workout drink and also my drink during the day when not drinking regular bottle water. I drink 3-4 a day in general. Price is good, actually save money as it kicked my Propel packets issue :). Taste is great. Been using the MusclePharm brand series for 2+ months of Combat, Assault, BCAA and Amino1 and notice leaner look with added muscle. Between Amino1 and BCAA my muscle breakdown limited and able to recover quicker.

BusterBluth's Rating

This review is for the capsule version. MusclePharm 3:1:2 BCAA's do exactly what you expect them to do and eliminate the issue of BCAA's awful taste. They don't wow me in the way that would be necessary to receive a 9 or 10/10, but this is a solid product that I will definitely consider making a permanent addition to my stack.

Infantryboi99's Rating

I am a big fan of all Muscle Pharm products because they work for me. I bought this as part of a stack and it was ok. I will see if they have it in powder form and get powder next time because im not so big on pills. Other than that is is really good and I would recommend it to others.

NoSurrender1988's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It tastes ok, Has an odd taste at first but gets better. I wouldn't get this again not due to it not working but for other reasons. Not much to say. It's a good bcaa.

jasonwaitu's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using for 2 weeks. Pretty easy to swallow the pills. Quite the serving per day as it is 8 pills. I have only been taking 4 a day to kind of ease the supplement into my system.