MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

Watermelon

NoSurrender1988's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It tastes ok, Has an odd taste at first but gets better. I wouldn't get this again not due to it not working but for other reasons. Not much to say. It's a good bcaa.

jasonwaitu's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using for 2 weeks. Pretty easy to swallow the pills. Quite the serving per day as it is 8 pills. I have only been taking 4 a day to kind of ease the supplement into my system.

browguy808's Rating

Recovery(8/10)- Not bad on the recovery aspect. A little less sore which is always a plus in my book, but this was also stacked with Recon as part of the Get Swole stack, so Im sure that both of them combined helped out alot. Minimizing muscle soreness and recovering quicker helps tremendously. The big minus for me this product was the serving size.....8 caps per serving to get your BCAA's is a lot. The caps are easy to swallow, but if your taking the recommended 1-3 servings a day, it is a lot of pills to take! All in all, good product depending on how you use it. You will blow through a bottle super quick if your using 3 servings a day.

efoxwort's Rating
Unflavored

I take the BCAA as a capsule because I felt like I was drinking too many liquids pre workout and during workout. I always felt rather bloated initially. Since, I've adapted well and also supplement with Xtend; howeve, I've kept these in capsule form and I've had no problems with them. They make it very easy to get the aminos I need during and post workout.

Duke1209's Rating
Unflavored

I received this product and I am very happy with it. Only downside is the Unflavored gives my protein a weird taste.

vietduckboi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

george233's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I thought the flavor of blue raspberry was delicious. The tub lasted me quite a while. Took this in the morning fasted while jogging and at the gym and had great endurance and energy. I've begun to cut so I'll be stocking up on this soon. I am pretty satisfied with this product. Musclepharm puts good stuff out there. The price is fair for 30 servings and not too expensive. Definitely satisfied.

ddnbreathe's Rating

ddnbreathe did not leave a written review for this product.

jaymih's Rating

I first started taking MP's BCAA 3:1:2 Capsules for recovery, but I'll never stop taking it now! It's a must have for me! I just feel better, stronger and less fatigued when I take these! They help with my lifting, but they help me push through my tough cardio days and even my 2 hour sessions at Muay Thai. I recommend them highly! I take 4 capsules in the morning, 4 capsules pre workout, 4 capsules post workout and 4 capsules before bed. They are amazing :)

JuniorTomes's Rating

I am fairly new to using BCAA supplements, as this is my first one. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say it works like a charm. I've been cutting weight and I haven't seen a loss in muscle mass or strength like I have in the past. The taste is also great. No complaints here. Will definitely buy more musclepharm products in the future.

okng1993's Rating

okng1993 did not leave a written review for this product.

Katnapper's Rating

Great taste (watermelon). I use it between meals and post workout on workout days only. I finally broke down and bought the special.

Jordanlapier3's Rating
Unflavored

Jordanlapier3 did not leave a written review for this product.

atif_kaloodi's Rating

mama miyaa great tast

cindysancheztx's Rating
Unflavored

After not taking it before and after my first workout lifting (10-30 pound weights and 60 squats) I was sooo sore and could barely walk for an entire week! Since then, I've been taking the recommended dosage before and after the workouts and have not had this problem.

JacobCrim88's Rating

This is the first BCAA supplement i've ever used. I was very hesistant to purchase BCAA's because I felt they might be a placebo. But only after a few weeks of using this product I felt that not only could I work out longer time wise but I could push out more reps. Even at higher weights. I've started breaking open the capsules and adding them to my water prior to going to the gym. Which is disgusting but I feel they will absorb faster for when I arrive. Plus the potency and effectiveness should outweigh flavors.

oliviapaloma's Rating
Watermelon

I have tried many BCAA. It was so hard to find a good flavour and honestly this really does it for me. It's refreshing very tasty and doesn't have to much of an after taste. It mixes very well with water does not clump or stay on the bottom like other BCAA powders do. The scoop inside makes it easy to put in your water bottle. All around awesome product for me.

maynard573's Rating

maynard573 did not leave a written review for this product.

USMCOlson95's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this product for a month. It works well. Accidentally bought the unflavored instead of the capsules and dear god this stuff tastes horrible!

stefiimv's Rating
Unflavored

stefiimv did not leave a written review for this product.