MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

Watermelon
7.9

thomasfaggioni's Rating

is their a scoop that comes in the product?

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

mcclainsa's Rating

mcclainsa did not leave a written review for this product.

LaytonDude's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Raspberry

First thing, taste. I hope MP gets motivated to release more flavors for this BCAA because the Watermelon and Blue Raspberry flavors taste just like Jolly Ranchers! Mmmmmmm so good! Ok, now for it's function. I've only had this supplement for a couple of weeks but I really honestly can tell a difference in my muscle soreness and now I almost feel like I have to do an extra set in my exercises. Every MP product I have used thus far has proven to be of true quality. I have nothing bad to say about this product and only good. So, 10/10.

KissIcon's Rating

I think we all pretty much know what BCAAs are and what the reason is behind using them; recovery. As you can see by the label, it is pretty much cut and dry as to the profile of MusclePharm's BCAA Capsules. Simplistic. I know that capsules/pills may not be among one's choice for taking supplements, especially BCAAs. Taking 8 at a time can be somewhat of a pain as well. I fall into this catagory; too many pills/caps are such a burden, IMO anyways. But if a product works, I can make exceptions. This was one of those exceptions. Although 8 caps may seem like a lot at one time.....well, it is......but once they were down, it was done. At least they were easy to take. Smooth capsules that I did not have a hard time swallowing. I took my dosages in varying ways: 8 all at once pre training with my pwo, 8 upon arriving at the gym, 8 post training, would sometimes split the dosage to 4 pre & 4 post, 4 pre, 8 post. So many ways you can do this. On my days off I would use 4 in the late morning and 4 before leaving work. I found, in my own experience, that the recovery this product offered was genuine. Muscle soreness was not as great, I felt as if my muscles were not "giving out" on me as quick during training which allowed me to push a few more reps here and there. The stiffness in the mornings (other than what I have with my older age :p) was not as bad.

ZParrish10's Rating
Unflavored

Branded Chain Amino Acids. I learned about them in highschool bio but didn't care then, but I do now. Muscle Pharm's BCAA 3:1:2 complex gives us what we need, and quickly, to support increased lean body mass and minimize muscle damage. I have used about half the bottle so far and have noticed more definition, less body fat, more pronounced abdominals and triceps. I have 1 unflavored serving before I workout with my meal, and 2 after I workout between meals. Unflavored isnt exactly unflavored, but oh well. Its a rather large capsule, but take with some water and bottoms up. I will update further when all 240 capsules are gone.

Gbpac21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love the product. This is my during workout drink and also my drink during the day when not drinking regular bottle water. I drink 3-4 a day in general. Price is good, actually save money as it kicked my Propel packets issue :). Taste is great. Been using the MusclePharm brand series for 2+ months of Combat, Assault, BCAA and Amino1 and notice leaner look with added muscle. Between Amino1 and BCAA my muscle breakdown limited and able to recover quicker.

BusterBluth's Rating

This review is for the capsule version. MusclePharm 3:1:2 BCAA's do exactly what you expect them to do and eliminate the issue of BCAA's awful taste. They don't wow me in the way that would be necessary to receive a 9 or 10/10, but this is a solid product that I will definitely consider making a permanent addition to my stack.

Infantryboi99's Rating

I am a big fan of all Muscle Pharm products because they work for me. I bought this as part of a stack and it was ok. I will see if they have it in powder form and get powder next time because im not so big on pills. Other than that is is really good and I would recommend it to others.

NoSurrender1988's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It tastes ok, Has an odd taste at first but gets better. I wouldn't get this again not due to it not working but for other reasons. Not much to say. It's a good bcaa.

jasonwaitu's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using for 2 weeks. Pretty easy to swallow the pills. Quite the serving per day as it is 8 pills. I have only been taking 4 a day to kind of ease the supplement into my system.

browguy808's Rating

Recovery(8/10)- Not bad on the recovery aspect. A little less sore which is always a plus in my book, but this was also stacked with Recon as part of the Get Swole stack, so Im sure that both of them combined helped out alot. Minimizing muscle soreness and recovering quicker helps tremendously. The big minus for me this product was the serving size.....8 caps per serving to get your BCAA's is a lot. The caps are easy to swallow, but if your taking the recommended 1-3 servings a day, it is a lot of pills to take! All in all, good product depending on how you use it. You will blow through a bottle super quick if your using 3 servings a day.

efoxwort's Rating
Unflavored

I take the BCAA as a capsule because I felt like I was drinking too many liquids pre workout and during workout. I always felt rather bloated initially. Since, I've adapted well and also supplement with Xtend; howeve, I've kept these in capsule form and I've had no problems with them. They make it very easy to get the aminos I need during and post workout.

Duke1209's Rating
Unflavored

I received this product and I am very happy with it. Only downside is the Unflavored gives my protein a weird taste.

vietduckboi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

george233's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I thought the flavor of blue raspberry was delicious. The tub lasted me quite a while. Took this in the morning fasted while jogging and at the gym and had great endurance and energy. I've begun to cut so I'll be stocking up on this soon. I am pretty satisfied with this product. Musclepharm puts good stuff out there. The price is fair for 30 servings and not too expensive. Definitely satisfied.

ddnbreathe's Rating

ddnbreathe did not leave a written review for this product.

jaymih's Rating

I first started taking MP's BCAA 3:1:2 Capsules for recovery, but I'll never stop taking it now! It's a must have for me! I just feel better, stronger and less fatigued when I take these! They help with my lifting, but they help me push through my tough cardio days and even my 2 hour sessions at Muay Thai. I recommend them highly! I take 4 capsules in the morning, 4 capsules pre workout, 4 capsules post workout and 4 capsules before bed. They are amazing :)

JuniorTomes's Rating

I am fairly new to using BCAA supplements, as this is my first one. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say it works like a charm. I've been cutting weight and I haven't seen a loss in muscle mass or strength like I have in the past. The taste is also great. No complaints here. Will definitely buy more musclepharm products in the future.

okng1993's Rating

okng1993 did not leave a written review for this product.