MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Reviews

3:1:2 BCAA Ratio to Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Support Lean Mass*

6.3

DominorFisk's Rating
Unflavored

Loved the immediate results post workout after leg day once I started taking these. Multiple days of pain before I started taking them. It sometimes interfered with my other workouts if it involved my legs at all in the lift such as standing bent over rows. After taking the BCAA'S, I didn't feel a thing practically. It was a huge relief.

nandoaono's Rating
Watermelon

nandoaono did not leave a written review for this product.

EthanSargeant's Rating
Watermelon

I use this as a kind of natural pre workout, I take it 30 minutes before I head to the gym. Doesn't get me amped up of course but I can power through my workouts without much energy loss. Also helps post workout fatigue.

sylmauduit's Rating
Watermelon

sylmauduit did not leave a written review for this product.

roimj's Rating
Unflavored

i dont know if their co workers taste their products or no, the unflavored BCAA Powder is the most disgusting powder ever, i couldnt even finish my second scoop.. i almost puked. i dont know about other flavors or results, but the taste of that powder.. daaamn, makes me puke every time i think of that

BigDaddyYoungs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love this stuff! Its perfect post workout, between meals or even to sip on during an intense workout. I'm able to kill it in the gym, get great recovery and be ready to go again the next day. My muscles are more full and defined than they have been in a long time. Stacked with Musclepharm Combat Protein Blend its been a staple for an all natural bodybuilder like myself! Can't beat the price either! Blue Ray tastes great and mixes in no time! I order this every month religiously! Keep GRINDIN!

Raggamuffin90's Rating

RATING FOR THE CAPSULES: Only giving 8 because of the serving size of 8 Capsules 2-3 times a day! Makes me feel like a junkie swallowing all those tabs along with my other supps! However its a great blend from MP, i do like their other Amino products like Amino1, i genuinely feel no ache after taking these bad boys and recovery is great. If you do take these i s****est pulling apart the capsules and mixing it with a protein shake (make sure your shake is rich in flavour!), if not just buy the powdered stuff :)

uga81's Rating

My gosh?????? Every one talks about flavor,,, who gives a rats ***. If it work and you like it then take it , that's that! It's great it works coz it's not mixed with something else so no what your exactly taken. I don't care if it taste like a rotten egg , I take it!

Elizhang's Rating

My number 1 BCAA supplemene

superjone's Rating
Blue Raspberry

superjone did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

thenewarnie's Rating

thenewarnie did not leave a written review for this product.

Alexster89's Rating

Alexster89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Watermelon

Shreddadactyl did not leave a written review for this product.

woodruth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

woodruth did not leave a written review for this product.

Koniac's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome BCAA product. I am taking the Watermelon flavor, which tastes exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher.

calledit's Rating
Unflavored

Great product when you're putting in hard work. MusclePharm definitely doesn't disappoint with this one! Only downside is that the unflavored powder gives anything you mix it in with a strange after taste. I'd suggest going with one of the flavored powders, and will be doing so myself from here on out.

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Unflavored

I believe it helped but I didn't like the count of pills I have to take. Too many!

davit88's Rating

davit88 did not leave a written review for this product.

magdastanila's Rating

Unflavored but very bitter. Not happy with the purchase! Changed the powder with the pills and it's much easier to take them