MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,672 Reviews

alvasile's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Tremendous impact on my resistance to fatigue straight from the first dose. Also increased ventilation and improved respiratory function greatly. I think, effect in part dependent on supplements previously taken; in my case, this was the first pre workout supplement ever. Anyway, I am still quite satisfied with it; helped me step up the frequency and duration of workouts to a new level.

Stefano16's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Stefano16 did not leave a written review for this product.

BennyBen85's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I've taken a lot of different preworkouts and I've never experienced the side effects that this product gave me. The burning/tingling sensation is crazy. It feels like my face was on fire. No pump whatsoever. I lowered the dosage and tried working myself into it, just to give it a chance, and still nothing. Terrible. I will not be purchasing this again.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This PWO is pretty good. When I first took it, there was too much stimulants and I went crazy, but now I built a slight tolerance and now its good. I stack this with BSN Nitrix 2.0 and Muscletech Betaine and stacked with these products its a pretty awesome preworkout ( I'd rate it a high 8-low 9). I get great pumps, energy, and endurance. When I took just Assault, I didn't get much of a pump, but the beta alanine amount was good and the energy was good once I got used to it ( low 8-mid 8). The only thing is the taste and look of it. I bought from VItamin World and didn't touch it for a couple of months and when I opened it, it was all soggy and clumpy and it tasted and looked like crap. Pretty sure I just got a bad batch, but I would definitely buy again.

emilyp95's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pwo. It doesn't mix as well as my other favorite, c4, but it tastes pretty good. At the end of the drink, it tastes very metallic and there's still powder in the bottom of my shaker, but just don't think about it and it's awesome. Sometimes the tingly feeling in my face gets a little overwhelming but once it settles down it's awesome. It doesn't upset my stomach and I could work out for hours on it. It just keeps pushing me and gives me amazing energy to lift heavier and longer. My favorite pwo so far. c4 is #2 and Mr. Hyde would be #3. Assault just doesn't quit. Really lets me assault my workout(;

garrettdbaker's Rating

Absolutely terrible product. No pump what so ever, I initially got the Beta tingle when I first take it, but feel nothing by the time I get to the gym (15 minutes later) The taste is awful, you have to slam it while holding your nose. Also the powder does not dissolve well at all. If you let it sit for any amount of time, all the grit drops to the bottom, and will not remix no matter how much you shake it. I started with Pre Jym but figured I would try this since it was on sale. I will never buy another can of this junk,

emilyemu87's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I realised this pre workout is designed and aimed at men. I thought i might give it a go and see how i went as a female. It gave me an excellent energy boost and one of the best cardio and strength workouts ive ever done. It did give me the tingles, so I would probably recommend only half a scoop. The only down side was I couldnt sleep that night even though I took it at 9am. No crashes which is a pro. Mixability wasnt too bad. The last little bit had quite a bit of sediments however i just added a little bit more water. Taste: I had the raspberry lemonade. It tasted pretty foul and the color was literally mud. Held my nose and chugged it down.

crawshaw's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I had to choke this one down, but luckily I got it as a sample. However, while it doesn't taste great, it did make me feel energized and focused, although I would say it's not as effective as Cellucor C4 at doing so.

domotor2's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great Energy, Great Taste and great product overall. Helps me focus in the gym and gives me the energy to complete more and more reps. I absolutely recommend this product.

gvjuanpablo's Rating
Candy Apple
Lemon Lime

This pre workout is great! It gives you a lot of energy and it lasts. The taste is ok, Candy Apple and Lemon Lime are both really good. And because of the beta-alanine, it gives you that awesome tingling sensation. Overall It's one of the best options for a pre workout.

drhondyjr93's Rating

I recommend this stuff if you're serious out weightlifting. This will make you want to snatch your face off and jump out you car to make it to the gym faster. Take it for leg day. Will have your muscle tingling when it's time for the next set. Never let me down, felt the power every time.

• AD001
AD001's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The first and only pre workout I've ever tried, largely because I'm sensitive to caffeine and stimulants in general. Fortunately, the MP Assault product gives me the outstanding energy and awesome pump that I was hoping for, without any jittery feelings or nasty aftereffects / comedown. I'm honestly very surprised. I do get the mild tingly sensation shortly after taking it, but it's not bothersome like Niacin which I took years ago upon a doc's recommendation. Very cool product. BTW, I take only 1/2 scoop and I think it's enough for me. Musclepharm products are well made.

mkperry315's Rating

I am on my second bottle of this and my body still hasn't got use to the kick it gives out. It helps me with cardio and lifting it also kicks in fairly quick and it doesn't give you a crash when it starts to die down.

abernal1's Rating

Great energy and power for the workout, make me sweat a lot.

CarlBrut's Rating

not much energy and gave me bad loose bowel.

kukublof's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

i have been using this product for my last 5 trainings, it has given me terrible nausea that lasted about 4-5 hours after the training finished. it does give focus and some boost to endurance. however the nausea is horrible, and might suggest something is wrong with this new formula. i used to drink this supplement in its old formula and i hadn't felt anything that bad. my friend also ordered this product and stopped after his first use due to the nausea. about the taste - too sweet !

Lamar87's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Works great at first. I usually have bad reaction and get a lot of acne when using pre workouts. Nothing like that happened with MP. However the effects wear off after a couple weeks. I have about half the container leftover, and there is no point in using it, because it has no effects. I even took a break to see if i could get some benefit from it again, but now the powder got humidity and is no longer a powder.

dman2563's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product was decent. Gives you the focus that you need with no crash. But there is really no pump to it, so thats why i switched. Good starter up pwo but if you are experienced like i was then switch to something like PUMP hd or pre jym. Decided to take it today after not taking it for a month(was on evloution and pumphd for a month and a week) and the pump and focus was great! it was a strength pull day and biceps pump was still there! going to be go to pre for now on! might try pre jym and gold standard pre but this is a go to!

janism1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Today I tried MP assault today's routine was barbell bicep curls 10X10 routine + deadlifts. So first how that stuff taste nothing special I it's not tasty nor horrible so 6/10 raspberry lemonade i would say it's somehow too sweet so I even took some more water to flush that stuff down and get taste out of my mouth So drinked it 2 1/2H after breakfast did not feel anything maybe heart beating little bit too faster. Went to gym after 45 min, started BB curls within first set I knew there won't be any effect and I was right usually I'm walking around between sets now all I wanted was to sit down... in set 5 I could not do 10 reps anymore but just 7 and overall from 82 reps previous workout went to 75reps today. then did deadlifts these went ok as planned 80X5 100X5 115X5 125X5 135X5 previous workout last 3 sets were 5KG lighter. After last sets I had little feeling that I will pass out. Yes deadlifts I did more but it's more because of muscle memory because I had stop them 3 months because of injury and just restarted 1 month ago I had lifted 160KG X 5 conventional and max sumo 195 today did conventional though which for me is little bit harder. pump 0 Focus 0 endurance 0

TylerTrogdon's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,672 Reviews