MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,572 Reviews

built2tuff's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great pre-workout! Although I do get a bit jumpy from it. BlueRaz is my fav flavor.

TheThrill1's Rating

My favorite preworkout!

browguy808's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I received this product as part of the get swole stack. Here is my honest opinion on the pineapple mango assault. Taste(8/10) It took some getting used to at first, but I ended up liking and enjoying it after a couple of servings. I mixed in 1.5 servings with 8-10ozs of water and it worked well for me because the taste was strong and the flavor was there. Mixability(9/10) It mixed very well! I used a blender ball bottle to mix it with and I didn’t even have to shake it! I just swirled it around a couple times and it was good to go. No foaming at the top and no loose floating particles. Energy(8/10) It was a good clean energy that I felt. 1 scoop didn't do much for me and I do not use stims often. 1.5 scoops was perfect for me to really feel it working and get a great workout. Not too over bearing and wired, but just enough to get me through some grueling workouts. Pump(8/10)- Pump was good at 1.5 scoops. Muscles were nice and tight, and I work with low reps! Definitely looked a lot bigger while working out due to the pump. Overall, a great product and something that I do recommend purchasing. Now if your a stim junkie looking for crazy energy, you might go through a bottle of this stuff a little too quick. If your looking for good clean energy, this is the stuff!

r694031's Rating

Awesome pre-workout in any flavor you want too. Mixes easily, tastes great, does its job!

Supp44's Rating

This stuff is awesome....I've tried it all. Gives a really good pump and energy boost.

Liftbig87's Rating

Love this product. An hour goes by in the gym and I'm still pumped & focused. I feel like my workout is twice as good when I'm on it! Time tested, doesn't loose the effect after a few weeks like some others I've tried.

TheQuiet's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've tried this product for a couple months and it gives me plenty of energy for working out. The taste is good (Blue Arctic Raspberry). I still have plenty of energy to do a 15 minute run after my usual 1 hour routine. Good pre-workout.

SpartanYeags's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Assault has been my go-to for pre-workout the last few months. I really enjoy this product. The new formula is fantastic. The amount of caffeine is just right and doesn't give me the jitters or anything of that sort. While I have not had any redness issues with the new formula, there's a chance this could occur with some people due to the Niacin ingredient. However, it shouldn't take away from the quality of this product. Just take a smaller size scoop the next time and work your way up to a full scoop as you assess and build your tolerance up. The Raspberry Lemonade flavor is also delicious. Perfect for the summertime flavor.

Nicholass1's Rating
Candy Apple

Not the worst, Great energy throughout my workout. The candy apple taste is a bit too sweet; the first time It's awesome and you get tired pretty fast of the taste. I would still recommend trying but def. not the full size. Average pumps but great focus during my workout... can't wait to be done with that tub -_- sigh

Gungrave223's Rating

I would never buy this again. The taste is awful and it does not mix well at all. Use twice the recommended water and still does not mix well. The only upside is that I do notice a slight boost in energy at the gym after taking, but not much that I would buy again.

Poradicus's Rating

This product is not one of my favorites. I felt very dizzy after taking a scoop of this with 16oz of water. Other pre-workouts I have tried did not give me the kind of side effects Assault did. When I went to the gym (after taking Assault) I felt so dizzy like I was going to pass out. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what. I switched back to C4 and Neon. I guess this drink is for people that need 3 times as much caffeine.

dustylove's Rating

Product clumps up in container but still mixes very easy. Doesn't give me much of an energy boost like other pre-workouts like C4. It's never given me a crashing feeling after a workout or any other negative side effects. Larger scoop than I prefer but still smaller than other pre-workouts I've tried.

paulmdepoy's Rating

I have had Assault in Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Green Apple, and Orange Mango. All of the flavors are great except Blue Raspberry. The Blue Raspberry tastes like milky, sugary water. The Grape is my favorite by far though. It tastes like Grape Koolaid with more sugar and a touch of sour tang to it. I have tried about 7 or 8 different PWOs and I always come back to Assault. Can't wait to try the new formula!!

firasghantous's Rating

taste good mix well gives some energy but it has a bad crush,i wouldn't buy it again if u want a good preworkout go for nuclear x from Met-rex

ozzyaaron's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Just to be up front I'm very sensitive to beta alanine. If you are too, then steer away from this product. I've given this product a good try. I've taken it every day for two weeks to try and acclimatise to it but I cannot. It's not just the beta alanine but the crazy stimulant effect of the stuff too. I'm a heavy coffee drinker but this stuff will make you sweat before you've even touched a weight. It makes me jittery and not clear thinking. The taste though is pretty amazing for this type of product. Also I think it does at least give you a boost in the gym. I wonder what this would be like without so much beta alanine.

mtradvan's Rating
Lemon Lime

All I can say is WOW! The energy I have when I take Assault pre-workout has dramatically increased. I've found that, for me, a good combination, is to drink roughly half of a dose about 15 minutes preworkout while finishing the second half of the dose within the first 15 minutes of working out. In addition, I'm able to put relatively longer sessions in without tiring. I will definitely reorder. Great product

EduardoSegatto's Rating

The Best!

tjustice23's Rating

Has good taste, but does require a lot of shaking (everything settles at the bottom). I barely felt it kicking in, before and during my whole workout. Compared to C4, GAT, "GNC's N.O. loaded", etc. I'd say this is the worst I've tried yet. Almost seems like you'd need more than just the one scoop to feel it. Anyways, I'll give it one more shot, but this might be getting returned... today.

MetFan's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The Pineapple/Mango Assault tasted excellent, just need almost 2 scoops to feel anything on most days. Great flavoring, great blend that helped kick my *** into the next gear most nights.

adaraxoxo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff sucks. Mixes horribly I had to shake it everytime I wanted to take a sip because it would settle to the bottom immediately and looked so muddy and gross. Just chugged it down cuz the taste wasn't fantastic. I felt nothing at all. My palms got a little itchy but that's about it. What a waste of money.

1-20 of 3,572 Reviews