MusclePharm Assault Reviews

7.6
Watermelon
1-20 of 3,775 Reviews

madisoncwhite's Rating

I ran out of C4 and figured I would give something else a try and bought Assault. Didn't have the best experience but it got the job done. Made me a little queasy and gives a strange combo of pumped and sluggish at the same time. The scoops are huge which I am not fan of, but that is just personal preference. It's actually pretty tasty especially if you compare to the bitterness of C4. In any case, its not my favorite, wish I would have just bought another container of C4.

Brunotremblay's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

preza916's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

preza916 did not leave a written review for this product.

IrishHooligan00's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Overall, I really liked how my body reacted to this. I have a high caffeine tolerance and started taking C4, Didn't feel it at all. I took 3-4 Scoops and still couldn't feel any effects from the C4, So asking around the gym I asked a few people and got this as a suggestion. So I Ordered this, took 1 scoop and felt the effects all the way through my workout. After taking for 2-3 weeks, I did notice that I didn't feel it constantly throughout the whole workout. About halfway through I wouldn't feel it, but then I added the recommended amount of water into my workout/throughout the day and It help make it last longer. So Hydration is Key for this product.

Jacky495's Rating
Pineapple Mango

It's great pre workout when it comes to combining conditioning and weightlifting in one workout. I really like all MP products, but it's the only one I've bought on bodybuilding.com - othere were purchased in Russia. So back to this pre - it will work smooth providing you energy through whole workout. I really don't like pre's that are kicking in like a hammer. So MusclePharm assault is my pre of choise. However - taste is not so easy to get used to. But hell - as long this thing works I'll squeeze my teeth and drink it - I'm not that much care about the taste.

Deadpool314's Rating

When I first took assault it made me tingle which went away fast no drive or pump. I also have had just came off of onnits t+ I will be going back to that more expensive but it really does what it says and has only the best ingredients money can buy. Unlike this basic sugar, caffeine and creatine water .sorry if I disappointed anyone but I am farmer who has very little to no money and if I buy something I expect it to work....

PeterAdams41's Rating
Grape

PeterAdams41 did not leave a written review for this product.

Wiljam09's Rating

Horrible taste and never buy. I threw my tub away after the first times using it. Once you've used C4 you become spoiled by great taste. This product tasted awful I couldn't even finish it.

Cjdx's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've had the chance to get about half way through the tub and I'm very impressed. The energy is very good and I feel like a beast almost immediately after the first sip. Some things to take into account before you purchase: the beta-alanine in here seems strong. If you are not a fan of supplements that make you tingle then this one is not for you. I personally LOVE the tingles so this product is right up my alley. The Strawberry Margarita flavor looks pretty disgusting when you mix it but the visual isn't a good representation of the taste. The flavor itself is super hard to explain. Like I can't even tell you if it's sweet or bitter for some reason I have a hard time describing the taste. I will say that I enjoyed the taste as a whole but wasn't blown away. I think the strawberry didn't really come through to me and could be improved but by no means was it hard to drink like some pre-workouts i've tried. You can definitely sip on this flavor, no need to pinch your nose and chug. Overall it's a good product and I will consider continuing to use it in the future.

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

hatake13's Rating
Grape

Assault is great pre-workout supplement :3 I used this before and it was so strong! It definitely can help you to kick your training :3 .... The Grape flavor not really tasty but it was good enough :D The price in Indonesia around IDR 360,000 - 400,000

dfa0306's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Great taste mix ability is meh, everything started out great but once i hit my tolrance i would have to take two scoops. it did its job just not as well as i thought.

golrokhazimi's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

golrokhazimi did not leave a written review for this product.

hawdcoor's Rating
Lemon Lime

Assault did nothing for me. I didn't really feel any different throughout my workout than I would if I didn't take a preworkout. It tasted good, however just feel like it didn't work that well or at all. Maybe I got a *** batch?

ashleyholombo's Rating

I like how it made me feel but tore up my stomach. Reduced to half a scoop and it no longer messed with my stomach but didn't work as well either. Don't think I'll go back to this.

Trombone482's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Trombone482 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sethinator's Rating

I would really give a 6.5 but its a decent pre workout, it worked pretty good for the first week but soon after was not as well. in my opinion it doesn't give the best drive to get out there but when you do you will get a good lift in. I do feel about 40-45 minutes in you will slow down. There is some tingles for the non stim people. There is better pre workouts but I have friends who like it a lot. Everyone is different

Ramsay94's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great product, tastes ok. Mixability could be better. Gives me great focus, increase in strenght, and the pump is good too.

CrazyMountain's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product might not be the absolute best out there, but it is the best value. It is Half the price of the other product that I consider to be the best. I like to drink a flavored amino drink during my workout, so I don't need a heavy load of amino's pre workout, and Assault has enough. I also DO like the niacin tingle. I know some manufactures claim it doesn't do anything for performance, but it motivates me to move and attack the weights. Even if that is mental, it helps. It has a good dose of beta alanine and it doesn't over do it on the arganine. So this is my go to pre workout. I use it before cardio, and weights. If I have a long weight session, I will add a little creatine to it. But that is why I like it. I can customize it. I don't want a preworkout loaded up with creatine and BCAA because I like to add those if I want them. So for the price, I don't think this product can be beat. All Musclepharm's flavors have been really good.

EddieZ94's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

EddieZ94 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,775 Reviews