MusclePharm Assault Reviews

7.6
1-20 of 3,892 Reviews

Newmap9's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

At the beginning i thought that C4 is better focusing, but when try Assault i found the focusing of this product are very very strong, so strong that i fear to use them. They are not only focusing but they boost up your own character more then double twice. Later i jump back to using c4, but the problem is they cannot remove my own fear during my workplace included other activity. Then i start to think MAYBE I TAKE ASSAULT BACK!! THEN IT WORK!! because i finally realize how to use them against my own fear!!!

Jacobkenzie's Rating

For starters, it takes a lot to give me energy. This stuff, I wasn't sure about- based off of the price given that it's cheaper than most other pre-workouts. This stuff really gets the job done. Great pump, great focus and great energy. I do construction type work, and I really need that energy and focus at the end of my day and this stuff provides that. I've had it for a month now and it's stuff working like the first week. Now, I will say this- this is the only pre-workout I have ever purchased. I have tried samples of others, and my friends have given me others to try. Also, My schedule only allows me to lift 4 days out of the week. But it was on sale for $13 regular $18 and thought I'd try it. It works great! I give it a 10/10 but the flavor didn't dissolve like it was supposed to so 7/10 for that.

cbarter98's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Taste was OK, not great. Does not fully dissolve, there is grit left at bottom of glass. Does not get you all amped up which could be good if you just want a little lift. I would say it is average as far as a pre workout.

TrainerB's Rating

I have really enjoyed this product over the years. I have gotten good workouts and a solid pump when I have taken assault. All the flavors are pretty good. The one thing I don't like about this and many other products I don't know the exact amounts of the ingredients that I am getting. I understand why companies use proprietary blends on their labels to protect the formulas, but some items I think we need to know the amounts of. How much creatine am I getting, how much caffiene....etc. All in all a good product. Hopefully musclepharm will start to give us a little more label information.

elielevy's Rating

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vvelez5's Rating
Watermelon

I wouldn't recommend this product. Barely felt anything with this one. Watermelon taste wasn't great. It didn't dissolve well even with extra water.

ltl1975's Rating

Ok product.

PAINISLIFE69's Rating

This pre workout did nothing for me I have to take 3-4 scoops to feel anything idc about the taste of any preworkout I only care if it works and gets me amped and sadly this did not. I'll never buy again, but I will buy there protien again lol

cmcclary10's Rating

Overall: Product tastes good but low impact. Pros: Taste Cons: Does this stuff do anything for anyone? I workout in the mornings before work so my pre-workout needs to be able to give me some kick. I've taken this a few times just to be sure. The first time I took this, I didn't feel an anything for a good 45 minutes. But it did hit and it was an intense burst of energy that lasted about 10 minutes and I felt very blah after and killed the rest of my workout. Second time I tried it, it felt like maybe I had drank a cup of coffee. I barely noticed it. Considerations, It does say to shake the stuff which I have every time I have gone to take a scoop. I took it during an afternoon workout on Saturday, Still no go. I was taking c4 before this, maybe I am too used to c4.

Dstice15's Rating
Grape

This pre workout is amazing and gets the job done. It has a great taste that you don't get tired of. I can definitely tell the difference in my workout when I have this in my system.

JOJOCALD3's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This stuff is garbage! I didn't feel anything. No pump,no energy, no tingling sensation, nothing. The flavor is horrible, Didn't mix well. For maybe the last year I've been taking KAGED MUSCLE PRE-KAGED, I've grown tired of the flavor so I thought I'd take a break from it and try something different. But! I should've just bought another PRE-KAGED cause the stuff works! It has it all, pump, focus, energy, etc. You live and you learn

wilkinsonsteph's Rating

Assault definitely delivers the Beta Alanine tingles, but also you feel super jacked to hit the gym. I have used more natural PWOs in the past but this one you definitely feel the difference. I've also read that with Assault the intent is to bulk, so don't take this if you are trying to get bikini trim. I'm about halfway down the tub and I'm going to see if I cut more when I'm off of it.

Mbowlin82's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Mbowlin82 did not leave a written review for this product.

RMUTyler's Rating
Watermelon

Overall, Assault is one of my favorite pre workouts. I like that it has enough creatine in it that I don't need to worry about cycling a creatine product alongside the PWO. I strongly agree with its statement of having a strong caffeine blend, when I am lifting on this I can go for hours and usually without feeling much soreness. Great pre workout, but be sure to stay hydrated when on it.

saif199718's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

For a pre-workout the taste is good, otherwise not so much, regardless as i don't care that much i just chug it and go workout 15-25 mins later. I take it about 3 times a week, on chest/tricep, back/bicep, and leg days. I definitely feel very pumped to workout, and do feel a little itchy as well but thats what happens when you drink pre workout so not a big deal.

dstock03's Rating

I liked this one a lot! I ended up taking one packet as pre workout and another half way in workout. But i was doing an hour and a half HIIT workout.

zombkhils's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've been on and off this product. I like the new formula but as a warning your body will eventually get use to the effects just like anything you take for extended periods of time and recommend switching to something else for a month. I've been able to stay focused and maintain the endurance I am looking for during an hour and a half workout. Especially on a heavy leg day whether its strength or volume I was able to maintain a high tempo with very little rest. I can see how Corey Gregory is able to stay consistent with his Squat Programs. PS Blue Raspberry tastes awful! Stick with something else like Candy Apple.

sladem7's Rating
Grape

This is my first ever pre-workout drink. When talking about just the taste, I love it. Now when opening the tub this is a different story. The smell is not so bad but more of a chalk type of smell. Now let's say I used this product 10 times, I've felt the "pump" 5 times, so 50% of my workouts. Now I am 5'10 186lbs and probably 22-26% body fat. I just started getting into the whole workout eat healthy phase of my life and I've lost 38lbs in almost 2 years. One of the biggest reasons to start trying the pre -workouts is because I work the 3rd shift so I become very tired in the afternoon. Reading the reviews on other products I would have to say I'm going to try something else, because I'm at least aiming for 80-90% effective per 10 workouts.

SmokeDc5's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

SmokeDc5 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,892 Reviews