MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,525 Reviews

ErikTee's Rating
Candy Apple

I have to be honest. I am an investor in MSLP. I have spent thousands of dollars on their supps. I will forever buy Combat vanilla as I think it's the best tasting protein on the planet. I really enpoyed the pump of the original Assault and I loved their green apple flavor. . I'm on my 7th 30 serving container of the "new" assault and I finally realized that it's really nothing special. Perhaps I'm immune to it at this point but part of me wishes I had the original formula back! I actually just tried a sample pack of ON Amino Energy and it was pretty **** good. I try many things but I am loyal to MP products for the most part.

KarimTolba's Rating

Insane product love it!!

Codyvelt's Rating

Terrible I hated it no pump nothing it made me sick

ConvictedGreed's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Gives a nice pump. Love the beta alanine as well. Not as strong opposed to Pre jym which is my fav pre, but this works well when I am on a budget. Overall solid product.

Jordanb55's Rating

I was so excited to try the new formula of Assault. The first time I tried it, I took 1 scoop and i get many red patches all over my body and I get the «flushing» sensation of beta-alanine. I don't know the form of this ingredient MusclePharm use, but it was very strong. I tried many form of pre-workout, but this one was the only one that made me this. After 2 weeks of use, this sensation disapeared. Beyond that negative point, I get a pretty good pump in the gym and feeled very energized. But, I would like MusclePharm to indicate exacly the ingredients they put in this pre-workout, no propriety blend!!! I would probably recommend this product if they put the exact ingredients in. Yet, I do not recommend this product to people.

ljgarcia69's Rating

I enjoy this pre workout powder. Mixes easily, I enjoy the taste, and the energy that I get helps me power through a good workout.

JPodz's Rating

Gives me a good pump during my workout.

Setalex's Rating

I wasn't really impressed by that Pre Workout. Maybe it's just me. I didn't get any pump out of it. Sometimes I had to use 3 scoops. I'm never going to use it again and never going to recommend that to anybody serious about getting a good pump before a workout.

bubibottle's Rating

Honestly, it's tough to get past the flavor let alone the fact that you have to take two monstrous scoops to get anything out of it. Definitely not a pwo I would recommend.

harrysmo99's Rating

I'm very upset, I ordered the twenty servings for weightlifting... When it arrived I was so excited but I opened it and it was full of moisture and hard.

Ochmendoza's Rating

I was checking around for pre-workouts with beta-alanine coz I believe that its a great ingredient for pre-workouts vs creatine, in my opinion. I now doubt if I would still be getting some of this product. Positive is yes it works, no crash, mixes well. Negatives, oh man, I feel the negatives dismiss the positives... The flavors I got werent that tasty or I guess I just dont like the flavor profiles, it wasnt that fast to react on me nor did I feel the tingly sensation beta-alanine will give. Conclusion: It was so hyped up as MusclePharm but doesnt give that MusclePharm edge I was looking for. I have more chances of not buying this or recommend it.

davidmavromat's Rating

the taste was good and i got that tingly feeling, the energy was good but like every other pre workout i've taken it made me feel bad. kind of light headed a fast heartbeat and post workout and the next day i was spent, completely exhausted. i had a huge crash. i wouldn't recommend it because of that. i guess i just can't take a pre workout.

alknaga's Rating
Candy Apple

Great pump, found it much better than ON's pre-platinum. best quality to price ratio product

• salar
salar's Rating
Pineapple Mango

It gives you as much crash. Sometimes you feel nauseous or feel like crap for the rest of the day. All that being said the energy you get is not bad

trainerMav's Rating
Watermelon

Having looked at the ingredient listed before hand, I was pretty excited to try Assault. The unique blend of caffeine that they use, and the high dose of bet alanine had me interested. I found that it did aid my exercise endurance, but left something to be desired in regards to mental intensity and pump. I tried dosing it up, to get more of a rush. This didn't aid all that much in intensity, but the stimulation lasted for a good 7 to 8 hours afterward! Not a product to take later in the day!

teereexx's Rating

I got this because I wanted to work a pre-workout into my supplementation to get myself more pumped for the gym. I heard this was a cleaner pre-workout which was good because I had issues before with pre-workouts causing me to get migraines so I stopped taking them. Pros: I did not get any headaches or anything while taking this product for a month. Gave me a boost in energy and tingling sensation. Con: Now the con is just one but it's the major reason I wouldn't recommend this product. After the first week of taking it, I feel I had already built a tolerance to it and no longer got pumped or any tingling sensation. I had to up my servings to try and get the feeling but even with two scoops I was still not feeling it anymore.

SirGlutenator's Rating

Assault was my PWO of choice from 2011 to the beginning of 2014. I loved the Fruit Punch and Blue Rasberry flavors. It gives you great energy and focus. I decided to switch to ProSupps Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 1/2 scoop each combo after trying it from a friend which seemed to give me better energy, focus, and pump.

iprachan's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

iprachan did not leave a written review for this product.

Androwski11's Rating

Great tasting!

BLVCKLVND's Rating
Watermelon

This is a solid pre workout. I started with one scoop and did not notice a boost in anything (probably because of my prolonged use of pre workouts in general) but then took one and a half and noticed a huge boost in energy and focus most of all. Great taste always with Muscle Pharm

1-20 of 3,525 Reviews