MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 3,799 Reviews

hennore's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great product! This was my first pre-workout I ever took and I noticed a notable difference in my workouts and gains. Wasn't a big fan of the taste or the queasy feeling I had in my stomach. I'd recommend it for anyone

aroblongoria's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

aroblongoria did not leave a written review for this product.

24k396's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Good pre workout supplement! Great flavor (Strawberry Margarita). First two weeks I was taking 1 scoop, then went to 1 1/2 scoops for a few days and then I had to take 2 scoops from a point and on. I tried taking 1 scoop again but I had to drink 2 espresso shots to compensate. It lasted well throughout my workout either when I was at 1 scoop or when I was taking 2 scoops. Nice pump and kept sweating but had to keep drinking water throughout my workout. About 2lt as a matter of fact. It doesnt dissolve well when you put 2 scoops and the same amount of water in the shaker, so i just drank half of it then added some more water and re-shake. Id give it a 9 if i didnt have to go to 2 scoops so fast.

2ndtono1's Rating

This one is the most advanced, and powerfull pre-workout i have ever used. It gives you great pump, focus and strength to do your training. I would git 10but there are 2 vices i noticed. first is the kick it gives chills, you fell like energy accumulates in you sometimes it's cool but not always, the second vice is fact that after 40-50 portions your body is getting use to it, so you need to increase dose. But to sum up I recommed this product to everyone over 6 months of training

FigureGirl88's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I have tried MULTIPLE MP Assault flavors. My two favorites are Strawberry Margarita and Raspberry Lemonade! What I love about these flavors? They are not too sweet and not to sour. Perfect combination. Over all mixability is awesome, price is right, will not stim you ouy and it has a BCAA compound in it - which I think is freaking amazing compared to many other preworkouts.

adamt22's Rating
Pineapple Mango

adamt22 did not leave a written review for this product.

LoveFaithFit2's Rating

LoveFaithFit2 did not leave a written review for this product.

GeraldC974's Rating

Good energy and pump. Mixes easy and no problem mixing with my creatine. Focused.

tallywacker2's Rating
Pineapple Mango

the only reason this gets a 9 overall rating is b/c there is a gritty substance at the bottom of it every time i mix it. the taste was great on this one, but i have to swirl it in my shaker bottle before every sip, or ill have a big clump of white...crystals?...thats what it seems like. other than that the product works great! gives me great energy before my workouts and super sweet pump!!

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Solid pre-workout. Relatively mild, but 2 scoops will get the job done. Plenty of beta-alanine and creatine. And the pineapple mango tastes awesome!

DashHoosier's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Unfortunately for me i did not get the AMP level i was hoping for when taking this. It was slower starting and quicker to wear off than other products I have tried. the time that it was active was very good. But, when it does not last for the whole workout and i end up feeling drained halfway through, that is a problem for me.

LilRichJohn's Rating

LilRichJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

Deluz's Rating

MusclePharm Assault is a very common pre-workout market that gets a lot of high quality reviews. Assault has been on the market for quite some time and comes in a variety of delicious flavors. I was lucky enough to win a tub of Strawberry Margarita which was fantastic. the amount of flavoring in assault was like candy in a shaker bottle. I do not drink often, but the margarita lime flavoring was noticed with a stronger strawberry flavoring. the flavor was very good mixed in 10oz of water and consumed shortly prior to my workout. The energy was strong, gave me a bit of jitters, and provided a good workout. My rest times were knocked down, my intensity was increased, and i felt a very good pump when training. For a complete pre-workout product I would highly recommend Assault as it gave me a great workout just off a few uses!

Portershouse's Rating

Portershouse did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryanmmas26's Rating
Grape

This is an ok pre-workout that has given me sudden energy but it hasnt given me the endurance that other pre-workouts have given me. Id rate this a 6 out of 10 !

EmilyLele's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good product. Was not a fan of the Blue Raspberry flavor though. It had a "creamy" tasty rather than a fruit juice taste if that makes any sense, and didn't mix that well. Otherwise, great focus! One scoop got me through a two hour legs workout and I still was dying to keep moving. I am very sensitive to caffeine and it did make me a bit anxious; a side-effect I have had with other pre-workouts. If you fear this issue because of your sensitivity start with a half scoop. There is beta-alanine, but I didn't really get the tingles to the point where i wanted to scratch my face off.

avsy120's Rating
Watermelon

good product. high focus 9/10 watermelon 6/10

AMagedA's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Mixes badly, always have small remains at the bottom, doesnt boost my training at all but keeps me focused cant deny that, made me lose some fat and makes me shredded, not a huge pump, not even close to a big one, but when I take this with a weight gaining product it makes me gain more muscles than gaining fat, like muscle mass more than fat mass, I like how it works with weight gainers but alone its not good, also made my veins grow which is what I like. Giving it a 7/10 because it simply doesnt boost my training at all, same effrt done same weights nothing much

cruscin22's Rating

cruscin22 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ocervoni's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Good product! Allows me to stay focused and push through hardcore workouts every time i use it.

1-20 of 3,799 Reviews