MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,637 Reviews

wiam90's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Very good product but the old formula is much stronger, for me i prefer animal m-stak or animal pump instead of powder preworkout .

PanCheez's Rating

Great product if you dont care about taste. Gave me focus, intense pumps and endurance but the only downsides i see is the flavour and the mixability which are sub par

Sk1017kp's Rating

This product gives me that Beta Alanine itch that I love prior to a solid workout. The only reason I am giving this product an 8 instead of a 10 is because often times my buddy and I receive the product in a hardened state. You have to use a butter knife or ice pick to break the solidified powder up. Not sure if this is a storage facility problem or if I should even be drinking it while its in this state... But I do because I still get that itch. Please return this product to the powdered form its advertised as.

cdythms's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Raspberry Lemonade

I've been taking MP assualt for a few weeks now and it definitely helps me get a better workout. I get nore focus and a little more endurance and energy. Zero jitters or tingling like I've read about. No real crash just a slow taper that I really dont notice. I do need to take a little more than 1 scoop to get the desired effect. Mixability leave something to be desired. I have yet to have it fully desolve and I've tried several methods. Both flavors I tried are excellent the strawberry margarita was a nice change of pace that is really good. The only other recent preworkout I can compare it to is PE1 which didnt seem to work as well although it was a sample serving and may not have been enough.

deshankennedy1's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

While taking this product, I had to use a full scoop in order to get the energy and focused required for my workout. I initially started with a half scoop but that was a waste as I felt NOTHING during my workout. So I increased my serving size to one full scoop and the madness began! My energy and focus was good but I didn't the "pump" from the product. The taste wasn't all that great and most of the product and dropped to the bottom of my cup while I was working out. In order to avoid throwing away good product, I normally would add water and drink that toward the end of my workout when I felt my energy levels dropping. Overall, good product and I would purchase again during one of the MP sales that they have going on but I doubt that I would purchase the 30 servings at full price. I def. wont repurchase the Raspberry Lemonade. PUMP (6 out of 10) FOCUS (10 out of 10) ENERGY (10 our of 10)

seanyamamoto94's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Very good energy but there was too much stimulants in 1 scoop for me. I used to use neurocore and c4 (only 1 scoop). First time I took this I went crazy (my friends thought I had roid rage) and later got the jitters a little but still went HAM in my workout. Another bad thing was when the jitters came, I felt like my heart was going to explode and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack. Very good endurance, but i personally would have liked more pump. Overall good preworkout if you can handle the amount of stimulants.

ashleysman75's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Nice taste, mixed well. I didn't have jitters or crash like with some pre workout.

dshepp08's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I received a sample of this and upon initially opening the package the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled kind of spicy like had black pepper in it (I have used pre workouts with black pepper before). I added a scoop to my 8 ounces of water and shook in a blender bottle lightly. The product mixed up very well and the taste was excellent, I was hesitant at first due to the smell but over all the product tasted great. I didnt experiance anything out of the ordinary no jitters no crash just clean energy.

fmh271's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I got this as a free sample after ordering some other stuff and I tried it on my chest and triceps day. I have to say I liked the product and what it did. I was a little jittery at first but once I was into the workout I was very energetic and focused. Felt good pumps and overall had a much better workout. Downside is that the flavor I got didn't taste very good but it wasn't too bad that I was able to get it down. I will be ordering more of this and trying some different flavors. Good product!

CrossLift66's Rating

Pros- Greatly improved my focus and energy. Felt like I could do two workouts. Mixes pretty well, doesn't taste too bad, but supplements are to help out, not taste good. Cons- feeling of sunburn for a few minutes, but isnt too bad. Just a result of raised blood pressure from stimulants. Also, make sure you have a restroom near by. This stuff WILL clear you out of everything you have eaten since you were five. Once again, its just a result of your systems being jumpstarted. Assault isnt for you if you cant handle a little bit of itchiness or pooping before a workout. Overall is a great product, definitely helps with minor drawbacks as far as I'm concerned. Will definitely use again.

CrossLift66's Rating

ViperTC85's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

First, a warning, if you are allergic, to anything at all, do not use this product, before I used this product I had no idea I was allergic to much of anything, the only thing I knew I was allergic to was a prescription I was given when I was a kid.Until now, there are so many ingredients in this product I could not say which ingredient it was it does warn of allergy to due the typical dairy and nut allergy, but I eat dairy and peanuts or peanut butter all the time. So it's definitely an ingredient other than those, and if anyone has gotten an itchy rash on their arms and gotten warm all over and felt like they were gonna have a heart attack 10 min after taking this product I'd like to know. On the good side of this product it tasted great.

RonnieRockstar's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I've come across a lot of pre's in my time working out and although it may have won "Packaging of the Year" because it looks so pretty....this stuff sucks! The **** tub is so huge and the scoop is like a **** protein scoop! TOO MANY TYPES OF FILLERS! I felt nauseous and bloated after taking this crap. They may be indorsed by the UFC and some great athletes, but their supplements suck! Compare them to other company’s pre’s, bcaa’s, and proteins, and you’ll see how many fillers are in their products.

zainachucri's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pre-workout....Steady release throughout my workout!!

Charger86's Rating

Good flavor, mixed well. At first it made me a little jittery. After the third day I noticed a improvement in my energy and intensity in my sessions.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Hands down favorite pre-workout so far. Relatively mild, but 2 scoops will get the job done. Plenty of beta-alanine and creatine. And the pineapple mango tastes awesome!

Khaled1986's Rating

I had previous experiences with pre workouts these experiences were terrible that I had to throw away the rest of the pack, always had problems with headaches, irregular bowel movements & during workouts I felt like my heart was just gonna jump out of my chest. The Assault on the other hand didnt give me any of these problems, with higher energy, concentration & pump than any of the others. I like the Assault, I have no problems to keep using it but maybe try other testers along the way just to make sure that this is the one for me.

MJC5's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

i used to really like this product and loved musclepharm products. since they changed the formula about a year ago i bought at least 7 packs of 20 servings for me and for my brother. we both were dissapointed. it is stimulate but its not as good as the old assult. and why did they make the seving size so small? you wanne add beta alanine in a higher dosage? how is the new serving size half of the old one? i feel that making more money is superior this days to make the best product so i will (sadly, as a former big fan of musclepharm) will not buy this product anymore. you cant micronize weight, 2 grams will stay 2 grams of no matter how fine it is grinded... stop making "dusting" the important and effective ingridient.

Gwatt93's Rating

This product is awesome I defi feel the pump! Fruit punch tastes good. If you do what the directions say and take it 20-30 min before a workout it works!

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Grape

This is an excellent product. You can feel the energy in your skin and it tastes amazing! Expensive but highly recommend!

1-20 of 3,637 Reviews