MusclePharm Assault Reviews

7.1
Watermelon
Strawberry Ice

michaelxp5's Rating

So weak...! No pump whatsoever!

kleinhansrj's Rating

Definitely worked in getting you prepped for your workout but always upset my stomach and had to run to the bathroom between sets. Won't be using this again but this may just be a personal problem.

RjThaMan's Rating

This stuff is weak I feel no pump or energy .

ssdd911's Rating

What is phenomenal about this product is its combination of ingredients. It is extremely rare to find a pre-workout that not only includes Beta-Alanine and Caffeine, but also Acteyl-L Carnitine, Glycine, Creatine, and Taurine. This is nutritionally, the cleanest and most well-balanced pre that will aid you in the gym during your workout. The only reason this does not get a 10 in my eyes is that it gives you less of that head-rush and energy before you get into the gym, which is a feeling I love. However, knowing the amazing combination of ingredients and the benefits they provide, I don't think I'll be deterring from this product in a hurry

malcom1974's Rating

I have always been a MusclePharm fan from day one. I really like the pre workout stuff, but the Arnold Pump is by far my favorite. I don't get the itchy eye thing going on with MP pre's.

Simbah415's Rating

This is an okay preworkout, it did its job; felt a small jolt and felt i could go a bit more. Compared to other pre workouts I take now, compared to them, this product seemed mediocre.

samoanlean's Rating
Watermelon

No crashing effect, compared to others I have tried its the best option other than Evolution. These are my 2 best pre workouts. Its strong but not too strong. I can can get my whole workout done. Tastes good too.

lordorder's Rating
Green Apple

This won't satisfy those looking for a meth hit to make up for poor sleep and diet. However, I find that the ingredients are about as well studied as supplement studies go, and effective. PWO poop is not mandatory, and little to no crash. When you are doing everything else right, this has almost everything you could want in a pre workout with enough caffeine (200mg) to give you a strong boost, but not give you withdrawal headaches if you don't take it. For reference, a Monster energy drink has 140-160mg of caffeine, but there is a difference between taking that much caffeine in one hit on an empty stomach, and sipping an energy drink. The only thing missing is the BCAAs from the original formula which I add.

SchijnHeilig's Rating

I used this pwo for waterpolo for 2 seasons. It's effects are mild compared to the hardcore pwo's out there. It gives a nice focus and energised feeling without being overly present. I felt it helped a bit to delay muscle fatigue too. I wouldn't recommend this pwo for the gym, unless you're looking for something a little bit more mellow.

kjl24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I felt like I could have laid down and went to sleep in the middle of my workout after taking this. Will not be buying again. Only giving it a 3 because I thought it tasted pretty good.

Houstonsfinest1's Rating

Got this as a sample at a fitness expo. Flavor was great, basically worked like a thermo for me,... great sustained boost through training....felt it all day after taking in the morning, but slept with no problem. I will be buying more.

godstrume's Rating
Green Apple

If you buy with the old jack3D (with DMAA) or with HEMO RAGE, the Assault is only a note 7, has a good focus, the resistance is a little above normal, a matter of strength a little more, If you want a bomb do not buy! If you want a pre-workout to start training or re-train it may be viable

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

mhrb's Rating

mhrb did not leave a written review for this product.

lehmannaiton's Rating
Blue Raspberry

2 scoops seems to make a great pre-workout! But if your going for one scoop its going to suck.

Goombash's Rating
Blue Raspberry

give me more power and focus! awesome product!

anthony6412's Rating
Green Apple

Not a bad product. I've read some reviews and have bought this product many times. I would have to agree that the old formula was better but this new one isn't bad at all either. Everyone's body is different and for me it gets me through my workouts and I feel great when it kicks in. Price is around 26 bucks for 30 servings. Not too bad compared to some of the other ones out there. If you haven't tried it give it a try. It's a decent product. I like it.

AgneKrupin's Rating

Wasn't a very strong preworkout, though worked nicely, boosted concentration and energy levels. Also was quite tasty. I like

Azen2011's Rating
Strawberry Ice

Azen2011 did not leave a written review for this product.

WIBrewed's Rating

This product works great! I have tried 4 different kinds of pre workout and this one works and it is decently easy on the wallet as well