MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,763 Reviews

mrathletic20's Rating

I've tried 3-4 other pre-workouts and had about given up on them due to not ever perceiving any lift in my energy. I gave Assault a try because I trust the MusclePharm name. I thought it tasted great, and I did feel more energetic! I'm halfway through my container and I've had a number of high intensity workouts where I really felt I had an extra gear. I'll continue to use and I recommend to others.

jakekiut's Rating
Blue Raspberry

5/5 if someone says this product doesnt work they are gain rapers and they dont want u to buy this and have gainzzz flavours are bit too sweet. -14years old boy from finland. long lasting energy keeps awake at night sometimes.beta-alanine tinglesss its not allergy.

balexander1991's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Was the first pre-workout i ever had and i loved it. Great boost of energy and long lasting

ReaperXRwR's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Been using this for a few weeks for football training and i gotta say it's really been helping me boost my endurance through training and game day. Fruit punch and blue raspberry both taste nice, though its a little strong in taste but i don't mind haha

connerb247's Rating

After taking this product i had some pretty major gas and diarrhea, although it did taste pretty **** good it didn't feel good coming out nah i'm saying hamieee.

crobinson3's Rating

crobinson3 did not leave a written review for this product.

avmist's Rating
Candy Apple

I've been using this stuff for about 6 months, and still feel the effects from it, which is what I love about this product. I used to use cellucor's super hd (I know, it's a fat burner, but it's also got caffeine and a thermogenic, so I used it as a pre-workout). I liked the effects of that, but they died down pretty quickly. The beta alanine "itches" I get from assault are definitely what make this my favorite pre-workout so far

ajb5390's Rating

I read all the reviews on this product and decided to give it a try. I had great workouts on this product, some of my best. I would've given this product a 9 or 10 if the taste was better. I ordered the fruit punch which has always been a decent flavor with other products... But this one wasn't too good. It seemed to leave a very acidic after taste.... similar to one you would experience after vomiting... I can't attest to the other flavors since I've only tried the fruit punch, but I would try another flavor before I gave an overall review.

nealw214's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great preworkout product. Not sure why the watermelon has a low taste rating. It is by far the best tasting flavor I have tried yet. Would definitely recommend this product especially the watermelon flavor. Even better deal if you get the buy 2 get 1 special

kkorn64's Rating

I have been using assault for quite a while now and the old formula was 10 times netter what this one is. I did a buy 2 get one free for the new formula because it was a good deal, but it doesn't work nearly as well as the old formula. it doesn't give you a boost hardly and it leaves you feeling blah. the old formula I would be pumped up through the whole work out not the case anymore

DougRarer's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I well balanced pre-workout.

ybonyak's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

my worst experience, 1. I never had any allergies to anything, about a minute after taking this product I start having some strange feeling on my face (no red skin, just tickling). Tested several times, it's obviously a food allergy to one of the ingredients. 2. The taste is horrible, too sweet and sour , it tastes like pure sugar mixed with lemon acid ... Will never buy it again, and have no idea what to do with the one I got.

eismailov's Rating
Lemon Lime

eismailov did not leave a written review for this product.

stephaniefore93's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

First off, I am surprised and glad I actually finished the whole product. From the get go I have an issue with pre workouts not giving me enough of a boost to train harder and longer. This one was no different. Has good ingredients and quantity of them, but I just don't like this pre workout. I swear it's been like pulling teeth every time I have to scarf this crap down my throat. So glad it's over and done with. Jym pre workout is next on my list!!!!! This just wasn't for me... plus, when it came to mixing, it would always cake up which made it constant to mix frequently while trying drinking it all...

tomasv86's Rating

Works great for me

john83jr's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Excellent pre-workout. I take it 20-30 min before my workout when I need it. Definitely helps with endurance. I try not to take too many mixes and stuff cause they're not too good for your kidneys. Good pick me up when it's needed. It's a larger scoop than c4, and I noticed the same response from 2 scoops of c4. I train hard through out the week and it helps get the job done I feel I don't have that extra push in me.

GussBarret's Rating

GussBarret did not leave a written review for this product.

sangeles29's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I like the results that this was giving me during my workouts. I would continue purchasing it for a preworkout. It's not the best at mixing well, but the Strawberry Margarita flavor is tasty if you like tart flavors. The downside for me personally, and the reason I will not be able to continue using it (even though I did like the results) was the after effect. I had not realized that one of the ingredients contained in the powder included coconut powder. There are some forms of coconut ingredients that causes allergic reactions for me...so unfortunately, I can't continue using it. But, my boyfriend is using it and likes it.

Jermtrig's Rating

I just finished a bottle of the Fruit Punch favor Assault. First the taste of this Flavor was great. It mixed very well. That is unfortunately the only good thing about this products. I did not feel any pump or a real energy kick when using it.

Twest12ss's Rating
Watermelon

Not sure how this has such a high rating, it is literally one of the worst pre-workouts I've ever had. The taste is bearable (very chalky), the pump is non-existent though. I've read that MP is currently involved in a law suit due to bogus fillers and ingredient misrepresentation. A few years back I tried MP pre-workout and was impressed, every since the new one came out I am not so impressed, I have never not finished a bottle until I bought this one.

1-20 of 3,763 Reviews