MusclePharm Assault Reviews

6.6
Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,629 Reviews

CrossLift66's Rating

Pros- Greatly improved my focus and energy. Felt like I could do two workouts. Mixes pretty well, doesn't taste too bad, but supplements are to help out, not taste good. Cons- feeling of sunburn for a few minutes, but isnt too bad. Just a result of raised blood pressure from stimulants. Also, make sure you have a restroom near by. This stuff WILL clear you out of everything you have eaten since you were five. Once again, its just a result of your systems being jumpstarted. Assault isnt for you if you cant handle a little bit of itchiness or pooping before a workout. Overall is a great product, definitely helps with minor drawbacks as far as I'm concerned. Will definitely use again.

CrossLift66's Rating

ViperTC85's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

First, a warning, if you are allergic, to anything at all, do not use this product, before I used this product I had no idea I was allergic to much of anything, the only thing I knew I was allergic to was a prescription I was given when I was a kid.Until now, there are so many ingredients in this product I could not say which ingredient it was it does warn of allergy to due the typical dairy and nut allergy, but I eat dairy and peanuts or peanut butter all the time. So it's definitely an ingredient other than those, and if anyone has gotten an itchy rash on their arms and gotten warm all over and felt like they were gonna have a heart attack 10 min after taking this product I'd like to know. On the good side of this product it tasted great.

RonnieRockstar's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I've come across a lot of pre's in my time working out and although it may have won "Packaging of the Year" because it looks so pretty....this stuff sucks! The **** tub is so huge and the scoop is like a **** protein scoop! TOO MANY TYPES OF FILLERS! I felt nauseous and bloated after taking this crap. They may be indorsed by the UFC and some great athletes, but their supplements suck! Compare them to other company’s pre’s, bcaa’s, and proteins, and you’ll see how many fillers are in their products.

zainachucri's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pre-workout....Steady release throughout my workout!!

Charger86's Rating

Good flavor, mixed well. At first it made me a little jittery. After the third day I noticed a improvement in my energy and intensity in my sessions.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Hands down favorite pre-workout so far. Relatively mild, but 2 scoops will get the job done. Plenty of beta-alanine and creatine. And the pineapple mango tastes awesome!

Khaled1986's Rating

I had previous experiences with pre workouts these experiences were terrible that I had to throw away the rest of the pack, always had problems with headaches, irregular bowel movements & during workouts I felt like my heart was just gonna jump out of my chest. The Assault on the other hand didnt give me any of these problems, with higher energy, concentration & pump than any of the others. I like the Assault, I have no problems to keep using it but maybe try other testers along the way just to make sure that this is the one for me.

MJC5's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

i used to really like this product and loved musclepharm products. since they changed the formula about a year ago i bought at least 7 packs of 20 servings for me and for my brother. we both were dissapointed. it is stimulate but its not as good as the old assult. and why did they make the seving size so small? you wanne add beta alanine in a higher dosage? how is the new serving size half of the old one? i feel that making more money is superior this days to make the best product so i will (sadly, as a former big fan of musclepharm) will not buy this product anymore. you cant micronize weight, 2 grams will stay 2 grams of no matter how fine it is grinded... stop making "dusting" the important and effective ingridient.

Gwatt93's Rating

This product is awesome I defi feel the pump! Fruit punch tastes good. If you do what the directions say and take it 20-30 min before a workout it works!

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Grape

This is an excellent product. You can feel the energy in your skin and it tastes amazing! Expensive but highly recommend!

Ericastylee's Rating
Candy Apple

Ericastylee did not leave a written review for this product.

CanadianEmpire's Rating
Blue Raspberry

CanadianEmpire did not leave a written review for this product.

joebrezy's Rating
Pineapple Mango

joebrezy did not leave a written review for this product.

• hn4u
hn4u's Rating

i thought it was good since it got good reviews and i really think all those reviews are fake just for the sake so people buy it...I felt no difference what so ever its a waste of money to be honest...first time buying it and last time buying it thats for sure...first time buying MP product and last time... Taste wise its okay not that good but its just okay

lawford2001's Rating
Candy Apple

The product itself works well but the flavor was horrible. Way too sweet. I'd try it again but it would definitely need to be a different flavor.

BigDaveGains76's Rating
Pineapple Mango

BigDaveGains76 did not leave a written review for this product.

BLamantia's Rating

BLamantia did not leave a written review for this product.

DaveBraley's Rating
Grape

This is the stuff here, you got to try it. Works like no other.

JohnOTT's Rating

Wow this stuff is great, I feel like I could do two workouts back to back.

1-20 of 3,629 Reviews