MusclePharm Assault Reviews

6.4
6.7

godstrume's Rating
Green Apple

If you buy with the old jack3D (with DMAA) or with HEMO RAGE, the Assault is only a note 7, has a good focus, the resistance is a little above normal, a matter of strength a little more, If you want a bomb do not buy! If you want a pre-workout to start training or re-train it may be viable

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

mhrb's Rating

mhrb did not leave a written review for this product.

lehmannaiton's Rating
Blue Raspberry

2 scoops seems to make a great pre-workout! But if your going for one scoop its going to suck.

Goombash's Rating
Blue Raspberry

give me more power and focus! awesome product!

anthony6412's Rating
Green Apple

Not a bad product. I've read some reviews and have bought this product many times. I would have to agree that the old formula was better but this new one isn't bad at all either. Everyone's body is different and for me it gets me through my workouts and I feel great when it kicks in. Price is around 26 bucks for 30 servings. Not too bad compared to some of the other ones out there. If you haven't tried it give it a try. It's a decent product. I like it.

AgneKrupin's Rating

Wasn't a very strong preworkout, though worked nicely, boosted concentration and energy levels. Also was quite tasty. I like

Azen2011's Rating
Strawberry Ice

Azen2011 did not leave a written review for this product.

WIBrewed's Rating

This product works great! I have tried 4 different kinds of pre workout and this one works and it is decently easy on the wallet as well

PeterStark's Rating

Very good energy levels, clear laser-like focus. and the glycine + betaine combo gave me a better than expected pump.

Danielle3333's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Okay, so this has to be the best tasting pre of all time. I cannot believe how great it taste! Label tells you what you are getting, which is great. Good energy and NO bloating. Overall really good.

FloridaNPC007's Rating
Strawberry Ice

Very light and smooth taste. It is not like you are even drinking a pre workout. I did 1.5 scoop and had great energy-good beta alanine tingle. Really helped with workout after long day in office. Would recommend.

ahmed65's Rating
Strawberry Ice

ahmed65 did not leave a written review for this product.

gyos23's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ok stuff, not incredible.

CrazyMountain's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The new formula is a bummer. I would rather have the "proprietary blends" then a flat product. And bring back the niacin. I know it doesn't do anything for muscle synthesis, but the tingle is what gets me moving. I like niacin. I like a higher dose of Beta alanine. I like tingle. And now I have to find it in a different product

KOPCHO34's Rating

I just started using it and I like that it didn't give me any jitters. However, I didn't find that it gave me any extra pump. It did give me energy during my grueling leg workout. Maybe, I have a high tolerance level for this type of product. We will see how it goes as I finish the tub.

jsnvst's Rating
Green Apple

MP does it again with great taste but unfortunately, the pump is no longer there. This last round of Assault (newer formula/new container) did not give me the pump or energy that Assault once gave me. I upped my consumption to 1.5 scoops and still did not feel the strength or energy I am used to. I have all ready made plans to try something else.

THENAVIGATOR20's Rating

Ordered this off of amazon and had high hopes after reading the warning labels and ingredients list. Definitely one of the worst pre-workouts out there. This will give you no pump, no high, no energy, no motivation or anything. I will say this is one of the cleanest and healthiest pre-workouts I have had. But if you take pre-workout to get that extra rep or extra motivation move on.

yelhoum's Rating

Unfortunately, it's totally different than the old formula. I felt No pump or energy, instead I overheat for only 1 serving. I definitely recommend MusclePharm to get back to the old formula. PS : if it's the first time you are using this product or you used the old formula. Pay attention to the side effects of this product. Cheers.

hodensauger's Rating
Blue Raspberry

DON'T BUY Musclepharm Assault!!! before it was awesome, but now it is useless. when i used it first time, it blow me away. it was perfect. nice and smooth and i can feel that i am stronger and can workout longer. i was very happy so i bought it again and again. i just need a half scoop. i NEVER had to take more. but now, MP change something. no buzz anymore. even if i take 1 scoop or more. just a little unwell feeling like i drink a redbull. NOT GOOD FOR WORKOUT!!! and it is not that i am getting used to it. i thought it in the beginning. so i stopped using it and wait 1 or 2 month ...tried it again but nothing happend :( i am VERY DISAPPOINTED! MusclePharm, if you go back to the old assault, i will buy it again 100% sure. (sorry for my broken english, i am german :)