MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,731 Reviews

danielle719's Rating
Candy Apple

Love it. Does what it says. Tastes great!

theorenda's Rating
Watermelon

I would compare this to PreJYM, but you pay a lot less. I normally don't care about taste as long as it works the way I want it to, but the taste is an added bonus. I actually look forward to drinking this. I typically do more endurance workouts and this keeps me going for over an hour easily. Very happy with assault and for the price I think it's a much better value compared to preJYM, which basically has the same stuff in it...I do use postJYM and love it, but I can't justify paying for prejym's 20 servings, it's crazy. Go for assault you won't be disappointed...watermelon and pineapple are ridiculous...I could easily drink it as juice or something (obviously I don't but just saying) it's that good.

buetforasif's Rating

excellent energy, but poor taste.

pwvollor's Rating

Just the Best pre-workout. Plus every flavor tastes great.

JackedREVIEWS's Rating

JACKEDREVIEWS MUSCLEPHARM ASSAULT PRE WORKOUT ( PUNCH FLAVOR) TASTE- 5/10 THE PUNCH DID NOT TASTE LIKE PUNCH AT ALL, TASTED LIKE CHILDRENS VITAMINS. ALLTHOUGH IT WASNT HARSH TASTING. MIXABILITY- 7/10 FOR THE MOST PART IT MIXED WELL, A LITTLE FOAMY BUT WAS ALRIGHT. IT DIDNT LOOK THAT GREAT THOUGH, LOOKED LIKE DIRTY WATER. FOCUS/ENERGY/PUMP- 7/10 . IT WAS NOT A STRONG PRE WORKOUT. GAVE ME SOME FOCUS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS OTHERS. THE PUMPS WERE VERY GOOD CAME REALLY FAST AND STAYED. IT DIDNT GIVE ME TO MUCH ENERGY EITHER, IT WOULD HELP AT SOME POINTS. OVERALL: I WOULDNT GET THIS PRODUCT AGAIN, FAR BETTER PRE WORKOUTS OUT THERE!

kmartell84's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This is a pre-workout must if you need that extra boost and focus to really push yourself to your limits +1. Assault really puts you in the "zone" and makes you work harder than ever. I've tried several flavors including Fruit Punch, Cherry Limeade, and Grape, but Strawberry Margarita is absolutely delicious. It tastes so good you would almost think it was a mixed drink cocktail!

ryanlustig's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I loved this flavor at first! One of the better tasting pre workouts. It gives me that wonderful rush too. All though, there were days were it didn't make me feel anything. Maybe it's because I was becoming immune to the effects. Either way this is great pre workout and I recommend it!

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Pretty good pre workout. Huge tingly feeling but the heat it gives your body is almost too much. Makes my entire body burn up and turn red. Great pump though! Lasts the entire workout without fatigue. Great focus and energy. Taste isn't great (but not horrible) and makes me feel a little queezy at first but that goes away after a couple minutes. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great pump and likes a lot of beta alanine. If you don't like that burning feeling, this is not for you. Otherwise, it's a good pre workout and I recommend it.

EJham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I used to take this a couple years ago, I always really liked it. It gave more of a relaxed form of energy, not so much the rage monster-break-stuff tunnel-vision type of energy. I felt in control, but when it came time to push the weights, I noticed I had more strength and energy during the exercise than normal. Definitely a good pre-workout for people who don't really want the tunnel-vision explosive intensity, but still want something to give them that extra push when it comes time to moving weight.

wcusuperman8's Rating
Lemon Lime

If you are looking for something different from what you take every day for a preworkout, Assault is my recommendation. I love how it makes me feel in the gym, the energy and the blood flowing through me. I have had some of my best lifts when I get jacked up on Assault.

codygski's Rating

This is my go to pre for strength/athletic performance workouts.(I like Mr. Hyde for hypertrophy workouts) The Fruit Punch flavor is ok but I will avoid it in the future. It does leave some crystals at the bottom of the cup so be sure to shake before each drink. I get good clean energy from this and I feel energetic through the rest of the day as well. I seem to get a bit of a strength boost and usually have good focus throughout each workout. I often end up doing some extra cleans or box jumps at the end because I just dont want to stop.

wheygains77's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

The first time i took this product was great. At first I couldnt focus on even loading up the barbell but once i got into it i couldnt stop. I decided to first test this out while training biceps/triceps to see how the pump was, and it was great. I felt an amazing mind/muscle connection and the lactic acid burn was insane. Taste was alright just need to experiment with the water to powder ratio and stir it better. The beta-alinine also didn't hit me as quick or hard as it usually does, experienced itching and a mild burning in my feet, around my lips and in my ears after about 30 minutes on an empty stomach. Great product 9/10.

SamMtz's Rating

Flavor is really strong! But energy was received!

amata93's Rating

Well to start of, this product was definitely amazing in the way it made me feel during my workouts. Great pump of energy! On the other hand, after the first week I did notice that more than half of the product has rock hard. I had to slam it multiple times in order for it to loosen up. After it did loosen up, the product then broke off into rock like. Before putting it in my water bottle I had to break it down in to powder. That was the only negative part of it. Other than that it is one of the best.

Rkersey34's Rating
Lemon Lime

When taken on an empty or nearly empty stomach I get a good boost of energy from it and that tingly feeling in my skin but it doesnt last very long. I do have a higher tolerance to pre workout though but do not like going above the recommended amount. As far as flavor, I have only tried Lemon Lime and it taste like sunscreen. Overall a solid product that mixes well. Just get a flavor you will enjoy.

Mhouliha's Rating

Assault seems to be the only pre-workout that doesn't ware off after time. Glad it's delicious as well.

RudyVal9's Rating

hello gave me a crash feeling after taking it C4 is what im sticking too I took one serving and I had to drink about a gallon of water to have full potential and the after taste is awful but that's just my Preference... im sorry if this upsets anyone this is my first review of any products I buy from here... this is the only one I had problems with

godisgracious's Rating
Lemon Lime

I like the taste and how it gives me more energy to finish my workout, but I hate how it gives weird ache feeling in my stomach after drinking it for few minutes.

cheftobz's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I've tried a few pre-workouts, but this one seemed to have the best kick and kept me going through my workout with the most focus and ferocity.

brdavis1982's Rating