MusclePharm Assault Reviews

6.5
6.5

gyos23's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ok stuff, not incredible.

CrazyMountain's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The new formula is a bummer. I would rather have the "proprietary blends" then a flat product. And bring back the niacin. I know it doesn't do anything for muscle synthesis, but the tingle is what gets me moving. I like niacin. I like a higher dose of Beta alanine. I like tingle. And now I have to find it in a different product

KOPCHO34's Rating

I just started using it and I like that it didn't give me any jitters. However, I didn't find that it gave me any extra pump. It did give me energy during my grueling leg workout. Maybe, I have a high tolerance level for this type of product. We will see how it goes as I finish the tub.

jsnvst's Rating
Green Apple

MP does it again with great taste but unfortunately, the pump is no longer there. This last round of Assault (newer formula/new container) did not give me the pump or energy that Assault once gave me. I upped my consumption to 1.5 scoops and still did not feel the strength or energy I am used to. I have all ready made plans to try something else.

THENAVIGATOR20's Rating

Ordered this off of amazon and had high hopes after reading the warning labels and ingredients list. Definitely one of the worst pre-workouts out there. This will give you no pump, no high, no energy, no motivation or anything. I will say this is one of the cleanest and healthiest pre-workouts I have had. But if you take pre-workout to get that extra rep or extra motivation move on.

yelhoum's Rating

Unfortunately, it's totally different than the old formula. I felt No pump or energy, instead I overheat for only 1 serving. I definitely recommend MusclePharm to get back to the old formula. PS : if it's the first time you are using this product or you used the old formula. Pay attention to the side effects of this product. Cheers.

hodensauger's Rating
Blue Raspberry

DON'T BUY Musclepharm Assault!!! before it was awesome, but now it is useless. when i used it first time, it blow me away. it was perfect. nice and smooth and i can feel that i am stronger and can workout longer. i was very happy so i bought it again and again. i just need a half scoop. i NEVER had to take more. but now, MP change something. no buzz anymore. even if i take 1 scoop or more. just a little unwell feeling like i drink a redbull. NOT GOOD FOR WORKOUT!!! and it is not that i am getting used to it. i thought it in the beginning. so i stopped using it and wait 1 or 2 month ...tried it again but nothing happend :( i am VERY DISAPPOINTED! MusclePharm, if you go back to the old assault, i will buy it again 100% sure. (sorry for my broken english, i am german :)

alejolondono's Rating

not very powerfull at least for me, had to take at least 1 - 2 scoops if i wanted a kick, the taste was really good a little sweet but thats not a problem i just added 2 or 3 oz of water to what the label said.

dnb1977's Rating

Not to sure what's going on with the product. Use to be good but I feel like they have changed the formula on this. No longer getting the results I use to. Very disappointed. But did see they have a new product in September. I will be switching till then

TLopez24's Rating
Strawberry Ice

Great pre-workout on leg and back day i take a full scoop, on arm day just half a scoop. It gets me going and cant go wrong with the taste and price.

DonnySr's Rating

I have been using Assault for some time now and love it. I compete in the firefighter combat challenge which is an extreme workout with fire gear and SCBA on and Assault is always my go to for the competition. The FFCC tests for banned substances and I can always count on any Musclepharm product because they are Informed Choice certified. Highly recommend Assault.

lehmannaiton's Rating
Blue Raspberry

lehmannaiton did not leave a written review for this product.

Alan21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I did some research before purchasing and so far I can say this is a favorite of mine. I ordered a blue raspberry flavor and found it to be OK, I'm more of a fruit punch type of guy. I found this product works better then the C4 I started with when I was buying at Walmart. I highly recommend trying these guys.

Ashu1996's Rating

I have ordered two assault preworkout from india and i have not delived this product till yet this site is fake so plzz don't place any order on it !!

captbigjohnson's Rating
Green Apple

For me this product is awesome and works great, 20 to 30 min before work out it gives me that boost to push harder with every rep. After reading some poor revues I had to right this revue. When I found myself burning out half way through my work out I began looking for a pre work out supplement. I tried a few (C4, Dark Radge, .ect) but nothing worked for me except Assault! I think most of the products are great but you just have to find what your body responds to the best. For me it was the Muscle Pharm Assault. Give it a try.

CHSlax15's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good pre-workout for people who are new to taking them. Definitely helps with energy and pump, but after taking it for a while the effects become less noticeable. Worth buying if you find a deal on it.

Johnbhoy27's Rating
Strawberry Ice

I was using C4 extreme, very good but to change my tolerance i went to ON, wasnt as good. Then I got MP assault, worst pre workout ive ever taken. Has minimal effect on me. Same hit as a cup of coffee (which i dont drink anymore) Will not buy this product again.

256moore6195's Rating
Blue Raspberry

this had a high rating so i ordered the buy one get one 50% off. While one container was clean, the other had some sludge or grease or unknown black substance under the lid. Aside from this situation I still gave the other container a try. VERY disappointed. Horrible taste, little to no pick me up and even mild nausea after taking it. HUGE Thank you to Bodybuilding.com for the refund on the unclean bottle. However I will avoid this particular Muscle Pharm product in the future.

timothypeoples5's Rating

timothypeoples5 did not leave a written review for this product.

rfargus0929's Rating
Green Apple

I have to say I was rather disappointed with this preworkout. I thought I would try it out... was rated pretty good but honestly barely has any affect on me and I was taking a scoop and a half. I drink caffeine but on average of a cup a day so nothing crazy. Glad I tried it but will not buy it again.- Flavor of the green apple was awesome.