MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,414 Reviews

phillydra's Rating

The fruit punch mixes well with water tastes nice and sweet this product does give a really good buzz for the gym and good energy, however i have reacted to it twice in that i went very red had prickly heat all over my body and it did not feel nice my skin felt like it was crawling. but i found this was when it had kicked in before i started working out so time it right!!

• xxmc
xxmc's Rating

Not worth it. Waste of money. Needs at least two servings to feel energy.

andy3d2's Rating

love this stuff. very noticeable boost in performance much better than others I've tried.

greekfanatik's Rating
Lemon Lime

i got it today and it made me sooo nervous for hours,i went 6 times to the toilet,how much caffeine is in it?its very diuretic,i dont like the prop blend either.the product has 3 bad things,1:prop blend 2:strong diuretic 3:too much vitamin b6 and b12 and too many herbs also.they need definitely to remove some ingredients and add some others to make it more efficient..i give it a 9,it gives a very good kick though,and great pump.you begin to tolerate the product after 10-15 days(some nights you will not fall asleep,especially in the beginning,even if taken in the morning),kinda makes your eyes being OPEN and your MIND working.the new formula is better than the old one 100%.

Zakkius's Rating

Long story short. This stuff works. I got a sample of this stuff from bodybuilding.com just for ordering a shaker so I figured I'd try it out. My workout lasted the longest and was the most intense that I can remember. The beta-alanine made my face feel all tingly for the first 5 minutes but that went away, thank god. It was starting to freak me out, as this is the first I've had that sensation. Anywho, my warm up run felt like nothing, my lifts were all greater and faster, and my cardio at the end was intense and long lived. The only problem that I had was the (kind of) crash a couple hours later. It wasn't that bad, but it was noticable.

southpaw4lee's Rating

I've only been using MP Assault now for about a week, but I can definitely tell a difference in the workout. First, be prepared to sweat!! Second, this gives you the extra energy needed to finish up your workout. I usually do cardio at the end of the workout, and I don't fall short and have to stop because I'm tired. I purchased this product on sale, at a good price, so it was hard to pass up...would recommend it to anyone who needs that extra push to extend the workout.

avbguy9's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used to be much better. Not a fan of the new formula and I bet BA flush a few times a month which is annoying cause it never happened with the old product or other products.

Sandhu23's Rating

good pump

michael3510's Rating

I ordered this preworkout after giving up on my previous one. Assault is by far one of the best preworkouts out there, the focus and pumps from this product are great and come at an affordable price. Within 10 minutes I feel the effects of the product. Strongly Recommended

bravotango1981's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I tried the old MusclePharm assault (not sure if it was the 1st or 2nd formula) while I was deployed, and I thought it was horrible. I gave it away. I then saw many positive reviews on the new (formula 3) Assault, and gave it one more shot since I absolutely love MusclePharm's Combat Powder. I bought the Watermelon flavor, and man it was so good I was shocked. The taste is awesome, and it REALLY kicked in during my workout. I took 1.5 scoops, and it rocked. No side effects. It was so good that I ordered the Candy Apple. The Candy Apple is even better than the Watermelon. I was so impressed, I went and bought the Raspberry Lemonade (very good, but I prefer the other two flavors). I couldn't stop thinking about how good this stuff is, and the bodybuilding.com figured they would get me hooked even more by putting it on sale (buy 2 get 1 free). So I ordered 3 more. I still have plenty, but it's such a good deal I had to order more. I can't say for sure yet if I'm making the switch from C4 (used for about 1 year now) to Assault, but I will add it to my PWO recommended lists as my 2nd favorite due to my limited amount of use and loyalty to C4.

Gamma6874's Rating
Pineapple Mango
Raspberry Lemonade

Been using this pre workout for over a year now, was a bit skeptical when they changed the formula, but MP did it again. Extremely solid pump with a ton of focus. You can get acclimated to it pretty easily, so I try and cycle it best I can, though I'll take a scoop if I have a particularly daunting workout ahead of me. My favorite flavor was Raspberry Lemonade, but the new Candy Apple flavor may be the best tasting supplement I have ever had.

kaptsov's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It works, but taste is awfull( blue raspberry). Not very good in mixing - too much precipitate. Beta-alanine works not very comfort - itching. And my girlfriend took one scoop once and vomiting for 3 days and almost died :) Will never buy.

djMILKnCOOKIES's Rating

djMILKnCOOKIES did not leave a written review for this product.

zachgrim's Rating

The first time I used Assault I could feel the effects of the Beta Alanine within 20 minutes. The next few trials were increasingly uncomfortable. Then I tried shaking the tub in hope of mixing the ingredients more evenly. This seemed to have worked or my body has adapted to the ingredients. I can definitely feel this product in effect at times where as some workouts seem to be less intense as others.

HunterRozay's Rating

Reminded me of NO Explode 2.0 just not nearly as ****** tasting. Actually tasted great. I probably took more than I needed, but 1.5 scoops would upset my stomach.

paulmdepoy's Rating

I have had Assault in Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Green Apple, and Orange Mango. All of the flavors are great except Blue Raspberry. The Blue Raspberry tastes like milky, sugary water. The Grape is my favorite by far though. It tastes like Grape Koolaid with more sugar and a touch of sour tang to it. I have tried about 7 or 8 different PWOs and I always come back to Assault. Can't wait to try the new formula!!

Tefloncon22's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

First time using a pre workout. I'm not allergic to anything and I've never had a bad reaction to anything until I tried this product. Skin first got very tingly but then turned into burning, itchy rashes on my face, neck, back, arms, and *** but went away within the hour. Sinuses felt congest/swollen. Although, I did feel energized and amped to workout. It just depends on the person in how you will react I guess. Tasted good and mixed well.

flydebs54's Rating

Very similar to C4. As it seems to give a prolonged feeling of energy throughout a longer workout, as opposed to a front loaded jolt of energy that lasts about twenty minutes. Really helps on my longer cardio sessions. Tastes great and mixes well. Usually available with some great MP promotion, so I'll definitely order again.

champ2685's Rating
Watermelon

amazing! no crash, mixes well. watermelon flavor was to sweet

ramiabih's Rating

I have tried a decent amount of pre workouts. This is one works. It gives you clean energy and not something that makes you feel artificailly pumped. There is no crash, it is drinkable in flavor, and with the new formula having Beta alinine it is a top of the line one. It is not a mistake getting this but its not the only pre workout that works. There is no best, infact this is not even a necesstiy.

1-20 of 3,414 Reviews