MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,606 Reviews

ra060182's Rating
Candy Apple

ra060182 did not leave a written review for this product.

rgarvey17's Rating

I usually don't bother to spend time rating products even when I really like them. That is not the case here. I have tried many of the pre-workout supplements and this one falls short. First, the flavor isn't good. It has an artificial sweetener taste about it. It is only necessary for a supplement like this to work...not to be sweet to the taste. Second, you really have to be careful with your usage of Assault. I constantly am either not feeling the result or feeling way too much. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground. It's either light as a feather or hits me like a ton of bricks. And finally the last time I ordered this product it was a solid mass inside the plastic container and had to be chipped at to even use.

spacejim67's Rating

Love the free samples of other flavors, all companies should do that. This is good never did more than 1 scoop 2 made me too jittery. Had good focus and was able to push though cardio and lifting in a quicker amt of time. Take at least 15 min before workout and no food in stomach for at least an hour, thats my experience.

Gaitholabi's Rating

I am not a big fan of fruit punch, I bought 3 tubs of this product during sale. I used one tub whenever it reached me, it wasn't fully in a powder form I had to crush it. not a great energy felt when using it. I didn't open my second and third tub until 4 months after the first one and when I opened both the whole powder was in a one solid mass couldn't crash it. so i trashed the tubs. note that I store 2 tubs of recon and 3 tubs of protein in the same place with no problems and the two tubs were factory sealed and have more than 1 year from expire .

Aedius's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Great energy, no jitters, and the energy doesn't last an excessive amount of time which is ideal for me as I workout at night. Strawberry Margerita flavor mixes and tastes incredible too, definitely the best tasting pre-workout I've ever had.

tigerharc's Rating

tigerharc did not leave a written review for this product.

Gold07's Rating
Grape

I can really feel it working throughout my workouts and get that tingly feeling in my hands as well as ears (never had ears tingle with pre workout before) over all a good product but only downfall i believe is taste. I had to choke it down every time, and it clumped up a lot (reminded me of cat litter) even though i shook it up everyday before use.

smnwwrestling1's Rating

smnwwrestling1 did not leave a written review for this product.

TylerTrogdon's Rating
Blue Raspberry

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

Albabin's Rating

Albabin did not leave a written review for this product.

udrunk2002's Rating
Candy Apple

This product is o.k. You can feel the beta alanine tingle but I don't get the great energy boost I got from NO xplode. The free sample of Volt they gave me had better energy. I tried this because it was on sale and it's advertised everywhere...but I'll be going back to NO Xplode.

tommyd121185's Rating
Candy Apple

This is one of my favorite pre workouts ever. The pump is good and the energy I have after it is amazing. Set tons of PR's using it. The candy apple flavor is simply amazing.

cwhyno's Rating
Lemon Lime

Easily the quickest and most potent pre-workout I have ever tried. I've tested through the gauntlet of different brands, flavors and promises but have not had a product come close to Assault.

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Pineapple Mango
Candy Apple

This was my first ever pre-workout formula I tried. Candy apple was great, smelled good, mixed well, and tasted good. Love the "tingly" feeling I get in my arms. Gave me good energy and focus for my workouts. A couple months later I was gifted the pineapple mango. Wish I could say the same for pineapple mango. The stuff smells terrible, taste is sort of "meh" and inside the tub it clumps like crazy, even after shaking it pretty hard to even it out and break the clumps up. It also has a weird color to it, some parts of it are dark and some parts are light. Maybe I got a bad batch? I'd recommend the candy apple, but stay away from the pineapple mango.

LVTOLIFT76's Rating

This is a great PWO!!! Maybe the best i've had PERIOD. I had a tremendous pump that kept going and never really got tired, even around the 2 hour mark, i still had energy and pump to get me through. One scoop is enough, though i tend to take 1.5 but no more. Its weird i tried two scoops once and didnt feel more pumped than if i took just one, so the one is good to go. Assault, i find a better PWO than jack3d, NOxplode, pump hd (a close 2nd). But overall Assault is hands down winner in my book

a405337457's Rating

a405337457 did not leave a written review for this product.

CelticRaven's Rating

I have been using Assault for several weeks to support pre-workout energy in the afternoons. The product works great, good booster! In the general group we like the old flavors better, and miss them, so the group that uses this around me we love the watermelon, but aren't to keen on the pineapple mango, or raspberry lemonade so much. It might need to grow on us. However taste aside the burst of sustained energy from this is great, steady, and sustained.

Gbpac21's Rating

Take 20 minutes before evening workout (after work) or super early workout (if working from home) and gets me thru 90 minute workout. Overall taste is fine, one scoop in bottle of water and off I go. By end of workout sweat is full on and I am done. Tried other pre-workouts (8-10 different brands) and this is the one I have seen the best results.

edo1989's Rating
Blue Raspberry

At first its cup bigger than my previous jack**, its really sweet (blu rasp) but like any other artificial flavour, not really tasty. The effect was good on me, minor jitter (first 5 minutes) and just use 3/4 cup to kick me on. overall good product.

ebless911's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes like chemicals. Didn't do anything.

1-20 of 3,606 Reviews