MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Watermelon
Blue Raspberry

rfargus0929's Rating
Green Apple

I have to say I was rather disappointed with this preworkout. I thought I would try it out... was rated pretty good but honestly barely has any affect on me and I was taking a scoop and a half. I drink caffeine but on average of a cup a day so nothing crazy. Glad I tried it but will not buy it again.- Flavor of the green apple was awesome.

TLopez24's Rating

Awesome pre workout

cdealio_12's Rating

cdealio_12 did not leave a written review for this product.

lhigginsii's Rating

I used this in the past and stopped taking any supplements after I had an injury 8 months ago. Ordered some as soon as I was cleared to work out and love Assault. I take start taking 45 to 30 min before I want to work out. I can't have too much of an empty stomach as I get gitery with it. Would recommend to everyone.

PhleshDay's Rating

I live by this product. It gives me the energy I need to complete my workouts

zwagnersr's Rating
Green Apple

Phenomenal pre-work powder with limited added crap to it. It's not 100% creatine nor is it a caffeine-loaded, sugary preworkout - it strikes the perfect balance between. 3g creatine mono, beta alanine and with less sucralose than citric acid - so it doesn't spike GI, doesn't taste like Kool-Aid. Mixes nearly clear since there aren't colorings (a good thing) but 20-30 min after drinking got a great energy boost, felt the beta alanine tingles, and it stuck with me through my workout. Going to be my new standard pre-drink.

jnmigr's Rating

jnmigr did not leave a written review for this product.

Juice2544's Rating

Would like to see this without the unnecessary Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Sucralose, & Acesulfame Potassium possibly just in an unflavored version first! The taste/solubility issue has been resolved but (250mg) caffeine could definitely be substituted with GABA or another Neurotropic. Peak ATP, HMB, arginine and agmatine would also be upgrades to the formula!

lzachary's Rating
Strawberry Ice

A lot of people who write reviews are not real, average people. Look at my profile and you will see I definitely don't fall into that category. I love going to the gym but I also love pizza. This is an honest review, I have not been paid for it! Assault comes with 3G Creatine per serving, I prefer 5-10G Creatine per day so I add a 5G scoop of Creatine in with it before I mix it up. There was never an "Aha!" Moment with Assault like other PWO I have used in the past (Stimul8, 1 M.R. Vortex original, Mr. Hyde etc.), but when it hit me (about 30 min later) it did not let up. It gave me the feeling of wanting to be a champion. It was so intense, so relentless in its affects, the focus it gave me was through the roof. The flavor is amazing and the workout is even better! Most PWO wear off in about an hours time frame, As God is my witness, 3 days in a row with Assault (that's all I've had it for), I have gone in the gym and ran/lifted until I could barely move, and enjoyed every second of it. I don't know what it is about Assault specifically, but the kick I get out of it is relentless. Do yourself a favor and get this ASAP! I will be buying more!!! To MusclePharm: please don't ever change this recipe!

JamesCarter25's Rating
Green Apple

I get a great burst of energy from this products It has never let me down.

MarkDesmond56's Rating

I really liked this stuff but I stopped feeling the effects after like three weeks. I didnt even finish the tub.

BisonFootball56's Rating
Watermelon

The taste is super good, but it is super gritty but overall drinkable. However I don't get a super hard pump, but nice energy and endurance. I won't buy again, but if it's on sale and a good price, I'd get it. It's worth the money.

Devildog74's Rating

Devildog74 did not leave a written review for this product.