MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,594 Reviews

cwhyno's Rating
Lemon Lime

Easily the quickest and most potent pre-workout I have ever tried. I've tested through the gauntlet of different brands, flavors and promises but have not had a product come close to Assault.

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Candy Apple

This was my first ever pre-workout formula I tried. Candy apple was great, smelled good, mixed well, and tasted good. Love the "tingly" feeling I get in my arms. Gave me good energy and focus for my workouts. A couple months later I was gifted the pineapple mango. Wish I could say the same for pineapple mango. The stuff smells terrible, taste is sort of "meh" and inside the tub it clumps like crazy, even after shaking it pretty hard to even it out and break the clumps up. It also has a weird color to it, some parts of it are dark and some parts are light. Maybe I got a bad batch? I'd recommend the candy apple, but stay away from the pineapple mango.

LVTOLIFT76's Rating

This is a great PWO!!! Maybe the best i've had PERIOD. I had a tremendous pump that kept going and never really got tired, even around the 2 hour mark, i still had energy and pump to get me through. One scoop is enough, though i tend to take 1.5 but no more. Its weird i tried two scoops once and didnt feel more pumped than if i took just one, so the one is good to go. Assault, i find a better PWO than jack3d, NOxplode, pump hd (a close 2nd). But overall Assault is hands down winner in my book

a405337457's Rating

a405337457 did not leave a written review for this product.

CelticRaven's Rating

I have been using Assault for several weeks to support pre-workout energy in the afternoons. The product works great, good booster! In the general group we like the old flavors better, and miss them, so the group that uses this around me we love the watermelon, but aren't to keen on the pineapple mango, or raspberry lemonade so much. It might need to grow on us. However taste aside the burst of sustained energy from this is great, steady, and sustained.

Gbpac21's Rating

Take 20 minutes before evening workout (after work) or super early workout (if working from home) and gets me thru 90 minute workout. Overall taste is fine, one scoop in bottle of water and off I go. By end of workout sweat is full on and I am done. Tried other pre-workouts (8-10 different brands) and this is the one I have seen the best results.

edo1989's Rating
Blue Raspberry

At first its cup bigger than my previous jack**, its really sweet (blu rasp) but like any other artificial flavour, not really tasty. The effect was good on me, minor jitter (first 5 minutes) and just use 3/4 cup to kick me on. overall good product.

ebless911's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes like chemicals. Didn't do anything.

kingsalmon38's Rating

I have been using this product now for the past year and love the focus and push I get from it to get through my workouts. I have more focus and can definitely get more reps of whatever exercise I am doing. I also love the fact that there is no sugar in this pre-workout mix. In my opinion the grape is the ultimate flavor of them all. I have rated the 2 others I have used and would recommend them as well.

1miguel's Rating

1miguel did not leave a written review for this product.

grosese's Rating

grosese did not leave a written review for this product.

smclay's Rating

Sadly I regretted buying this. Love MusclePharm but within 15 minutes of taking it my skin went beat red and I itched like crazy. Figured it was an allergic reaction, but other people I know that have taken it said same thing happened with them the first few times. So, I tried it 3 more times and it didn't get any better. Took another 30 minutes for the redness and itching to go away. As for my workout, not even sure if it helped because it threw me off with how I felt prior. Sorry MusclePharm, I won't be buying this one again

thenextpre's Rating

Overall an awesome product. There is a reason that MusclePharm is consistently one of the top supp companies. Very clean ingredient list which is very important to me. I developed a tolerance to this product once I had gone through my second container. I don't really like to increase the dosage in order to overcome this tolerance. Maybe cycling off it for a while would have stopped this but I decided to instead go with a different product and have liked that one so far. Overall though like I said, this is a great product and helped me to perform at a higher level in the weight room which then transferred onto the football field.

Kcollison's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Raspberry Lemonade

A very good pre-workout! I like to add Recon and Creatine to it and drink before and during my workouts.

NoSurrender1988's Rating
Watermelon

I have been around the block with pre-workouts. And this product is pretty good. Taste is spot on. The beta alanine sinks to the bottom so when you get have ways you start to feel tingle feeling. I used to hate that feeling but after a while It feels great. Nothing bad to say about this. Darn good.

joshrupprecht's Rating

Product seems to work great. Some of the flavors are ****ght. Did notice skin gets more of an itchy/slightly burning feeling with this product then some of the other ones I have tried. But overall good pre workout supplement if you need the extra push.

_Hitman_'s Rating

_Hitman_ did not leave a written review for this product.

biker105nn's Rating

Good beginner product, however there are better pre's out there. I used this for a long time, nearly 2 years before branching out into other pre-work outs. If your looking for a pre work out but dont have a ton of supplement experience or knowledge, this is a safe bet. If you're a bit more of an advanced athlete with specific goals or competition needs, there are products more geared towards the niche needs of individual athletes. Overall, if you're new to pre work outs, go with this until you get some solid research done. Its safe, no DMAA or other banned substances.

vipuae's Rating

Amazing Flavor!

19Stoyanov89's Rating
Pineapple Mango

19Stoyanov89 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,594 Reviews