MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,744 Reviews

pedrohfgb's Rating

This is the worst Pre Workout that I've ever used so far, Assault is the same as Water no differences. I'm really outraged for having spent my money in this fuc%$*&ing Pre Workout. Please DO NOT buy.

jmill4242's Rating

great stuff. makes me itchy until i start to work out. but i guess that just means its working. you do need to shake it the entire time your drinking it or the powder will just settle at the bottom and the last sip will feel like you just breathed in a ball of fire

djd13's Rating
Watermelon

I've tried Volt and C4, which are great in their own ways, but Assault is by far my favorite. I get an awesome workout and great pump every single time, and I don't feel sick afterwards. I've made the most gains and stay the most motivated while on this product.

silvercross007's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Decent preworkout but the flavor is horrible. Not enough BA though

Shaner248's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

More of a focus type of preworkout, no real boosted energy before and during a lift. It helps you focus on the lift and give you that extra rep. no overheating, a good healthy preworkout. Performance: 6.5/10 Tastes fantastic, i look forward to drinking it everyday. Taste: 9/10 I would prefer 12 ounces of water and shake with a shaker cup really good, mix: 7/10

staapes57's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Taste and mixability are good, and it does help you stay strong during workouts, but it has serious side effects. On two occasions, within 30 minutes of taking it, I had to run to the bathroom (literally in the middle of workouts). On another occasion, it gave me a headache and an upset stomach (not the need-to-go stomach feeling). On still another occasion, I got itchy, red patches all over my neck, face and arms. It was as if I had taken a hyper dose of Niacin or Beta-Alanine. That could have been a matter of product settling, but regardless, the four bad reactions was enough for me to send it back. There are much better products on the market. Oh, and ENOUGH WITH THE PROPRIETARY BLENDS. Don't nobody got time for that.

beckja1988's Rating

This product did nothing for me. I was taking 2.5 scoops and chugging it and it still did nothing. Taste was good but good taste means nothing if it doesn't work.

Kingraj23's Rating
Watermelon

I couldn't even finish this product because of the taste. It is also a prop. blend and very underdosed..

amilaboy's Rating

dont take If you workout after 3pm. This will make you awake all the night. taste is **** good. focus is good.But not much more energy. Im a big fan of MP but this was disappointed me. I will try another one next time.

BlackArcher's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Taste is good, mix is medium ok. Overall it's good. Looses it color a bit faster than others but that's because it's colored with beet rather then the garbage Red-92 or whatever others use. This is my go to PWO

• twss24
twss24's Rating
Watermelon

I've always been really happy with MusclePharm products so I decided to go ahead and give this a chance. I can honestly say that it really does kick you into overdrive anywhere between 15-25 minutes after taking it, and does give you a good lasting pump throughout a long workout. However, the taste is not very good, I have a hard time drinking it, I just try to drink it as quickly as possible now. I think the next time I order pre-workout in a month or two I will be trying a different brand to see if I like it better. But if you can get past the taste then you will enjoy this pre-workout.

markhiers's Rating

I just started working out not too long ago and this was the first time i ever used a preworkout supplement. Overall this product is pretty good it gave me a good burst of energy in the gym. The first month i took it, it made me itch all over but after a while it wore off

Besho84's Rating

Better than average when come to compare with the market

pgmoran's Rating

pgmoran did not leave a written review for this product.

muaathb's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Make you stay up all night.

danielle719's Rating
Candy Apple

Love it. Does what it says. Tastes great!

theorenda's Rating
Watermelon

I would compare this to PreJYM, but you pay a lot less. I normally don't care about taste as long as it works the way I want it to, but the taste is an added bonus. I actually look forward to drinking this. I typically do more endurance workouts and this keeps me going for over an hour easily. Very happy with assault and for the price I think it's a much better value compared to preJYM, which basically has the same stuff in it...I do use postJYM and love it, but I can't justify paying for prejym's 20 servings, it's crazy. Go for assault you won't be disappointed...watermelon and pineapple are ridiculous...I could easily drink it as juice or something (obviously I don't but just saying) it's that good.

buetforasif's Rating

excellent energy, but poor taste.

pwvollor's Rating

Just the Best pre-workout. Plus every flavor tastes great.

JackedREVIEWS's Rating

JACKEDREVIEWS MUSCLEPHARM ASSAULT PRE WORKOUT ( PUNCH FLAVOR) TASTE- 5/10 THE PUNCH DID NOT TASTE LIKE PUNCH AT ALL, TASTED LIKE CHILDRENS VITAMINS. ALLTHOUGH IT WASNT HARSH TASTING. MIXABILITY- 7/10 FOR THE MOST PART IT MIXED WELL, A LITTLE FOAMY BUT WAS ALRIGHT. IT DIDNT LOOK THAT GREAT THOUGH, LOOKED LIKE DIRTY WATER. FOCUS/ENERGY/PUMP- 7/10 . IT WAS NOT A STRONG PRE WORKOUT. GAVE ME SOME FOCUS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS OTHERS. THE PUMPS WERE VERY GOOD CAME REALLY FAST AND STAYED. IT DIDNT GIVE ME TO MUCH ENERGY EITHER, IT WOULD HELP AT SOME POINTS. OVERALL: I WOULDNT GET THIS PRODUCT AGAIN, FAR BETTER PRE WORKOUTS OUT THERE!

1-20 of 3,744 Reviews