MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,768 Reviews

Cjdx's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've had the chance to get about half way through the tub and I'm very impressed. The energy is very good and I feel like a beast almost immediately after the first sip. Some things to take into account before you purchase: the beta-alanine in here seems strong. If you are not a fan of supplements that make you tingle then this one is not for you. I personally LOVE the tingles so this product is right up my alley. The Strawberry Margarita flavor looks pretty disgusting when you mix it but the visual isn't a good representation of the taste. The flavor itself is super hard to explain. Like I can't even tell you if it's sweet or bitter for some reason I have a hard time describing the taste. I will say that I enjoyed the taste as a whole but wasn't blown away. I think the strawberry didn't really come through to me and could be improved but by no means was it hard to drink like some pre-workouts i've tried. You can definitely sip on this flavor, no need to pinch your nose and chug. Overall it's a good product and I will consider continuing to use it in the future.

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

hatake13's Rating
Grape

Assault is great pre-workout supplement :3 I used this before and it was so strong! It definitely can help you to kick your training :3 .... The Grape flavor not really tasty but it was good enough :D The price in Indonesia around IDR 360,000 - 400,000

dfa0306's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Great taste mix ability is meh, everything started out great but once i hit my tolrance i would have to take two scoops. it did its job just not as well as i thought.

golrokhazimi's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

golrokhazimi did not leave a written review for this product.

hawdcoor's Rating
Lemon Lime

Assault did nothing for me. I didn't really feel any different throughout my workout than I would if I didn't take a preworkout. It tasted good, however just feel like it didn't work that well or at all. Maybe I got a *** batch?

ashleyholombo's Rating

I like how it made me feel but tore up my stomach. Reduced to half a scoop and it no longer messed with my stomach but didn't work as well either. Don't think I'll go back to this.

Trombone482's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Trombone482 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sethinator's Rating

I would really give a 6.5 but its a decent pre workout, it worked pretty good for the first week but soon after was not as well. in my opinion it doesn't give the best drive to get out there but when you do you will get a good lift in. I do feel about 40-45 minutes in you will slow down. There is some tingles for the non stim people. There is better pre workouts but I have friends who like it a lot. Everyone is different

Ramsay94's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great product, tastes ok. Mixability could be better. Gives me great focus, increase in strenght, and the pump is good too.

CrazyMountain's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product might not be the absolute best out there, but it is the best value. It is Half the price of the other product that I consider to be the best. I like to drink a flavored amino drink during my workout, so I don't need a heavy load of amino's pre workout, and Assault has enough. I also DO like the niacin tingle. I know some manufactures claim it doesn't do anything for performance, but it motivates me to move and attack the weights. Even if that is mental, it helps. It has a good dose of beta alanine and it doesn't over do it on the arganine. So this is my go to pre workout. I use it before cardio, and weights. If I have a long weight session, I will add a little creatine to it. But that is why I like it. I can customize it. I don't want a preworkout loaded up with creatine and BCAA because I like to add those if I want them. So for the price, I don't think this product can be beat. All Musclepharm's flavors have been really good.

EddieZ94's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

EddieZ94 did not leave a written review for this product.

Samgagnon's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Kinda made me feel dizzy. I much more recommend ENGN.

Anadrolon's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I used assault for about 3 months,and i can say its complete pre-workout supplement,You don*t need to put with it some creatine or something for pump.It gives nice energy,very good focus and strong muscle pumps.But for muscle pumps you can*t be very specific because it depends of your workout :D Taste is very sweat,but its ok to drink.Assault do not very well desolve,it leaves a little clumbs and foam,but foam is from BCAA*s i gess.Overall good product.I wood recomend this to begginers because they can expect some geins with it,not just energy in gym and fous .

aciddncl's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Got myself a sample taster of this as i am a fan of my pre workouts. The taste is good although ive had nicer but it isnt bad at all. Which is a good sign, less artificial flavours and more ingrediants to enhance the effect maybe? I had a bit of fatigue before working out and was unsure weather or not id be able to complete my workout. I managed to get through it fine with abit of extra wieght on them reps which is a good sign. Didnt get a big rush from this which i like in preworkouts (each to thier own) so i think it is less strong than some others ive tried but not a bad product overall

mrathletic20's Rating

I've tried 3-4 other pre-workouts and had about given up on them due to not ever perceiving any lift in my energy. I gave Assault a try because I trust the MusclePharm name. I thought it tasted great, and I did feel more energetic! I'm halfway through my container and I've had a number of high intensity workouts where I really felt I had an extra gear. I'll continue to use and I recommend to others.

balexander1991's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Was the first pre-workout i ever had and i loved it. Great boost of energy and long lasting

ReaperXRwR's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Been using this for a few weeks for football training and i gotta say it's really been helping me boost my endurance through training and game day. Fruit punch and blue raspberry both taste nice, though its a little strong in taste but i don't mind haha

connerb247's Rating

After taking this product i had some pretty major gas and diarrhea, although it did taste pretty **** good it didn't feel good coming out nah i'm saying hamieee.

crobinson3's Rating

crobinson3 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,768 Reviews