MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,695 Reviews

ssprafka's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This product worked very well for me. It provided great energy and gave me some good pumps during my lifts. The flavors were pretty good as well. I prefer a smaller scoop pre workout so that's why I rated it a 9. I still recommend this product to anyone.

BlackCloudSkies's Rating
Lemon Lime

I decided to try MP Assault due to other reviews. I placed the order around 11:00 AM and my order was processed and shipped off within five hours. I received my order two days later without paying extra for faster shipping. I enjoy the service of this website. While using this, I never felt as if I ran out of energy during a workout. I workout at least 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours. Pros No jitters, no crash, lots of energy, great taste, fast acting, no fillers, good ingredients, great mix-ability. Cons Tingly hands, could feel more intense and obvious when it kicks in. Possibly just a little more stimulants. I would surely suggest this product, but take it on an empty stomach.

scottc22's Rating

I have used multiple Pre-workout products. (super pump 3.0, N.O. Explode, C4) to name a few. Assault in my opinion gives the best mix of pump and energy. Taste is good, but I only have had the Fruit Punch flavor. Overall the best Pre workout i have taken.

Selbie29's Rating
Watermelon

Loved this pre workout, gave me great focus and felt stronger with tons of energy. Number 2 on my list.

Supermanunchain's Rating
Watermelon

Im giving this product a 9 because i feel that its a great product to recommend to, almost, everyone. I think If I were to give it a 10 then im basically saying I will never buy another pre-workout, and that's not true because I have tried a few after this. I recommend this to guys that are starting out and/or want to try something different. The pump is marginal but if you mix it with your favorite Nitric-oxide supplement then your in for a treat! Its not too pricey and I feel that you will get your money's worth with this one.

kungfuflava's Rating

I would order this except it has Acesulfame Potassium which is Aspartame and contains a known carcinogen! I wish manufacturers would stop using this as a sweetener. Just use Stevia or something natural.

vanhanz's Rating

Talking about getting PUMPED UP! This does it. However, I have some sort of sensitivity with this and it took some time for me to figure out the right dosage and how much water to mix it with. I became quite flushed and my heart raced the first time I used it. I quickly realized that I needed more water and after 10 minutes or so I was back to normal. So, This works, gets you motivated, tastes great - but this is not a 2 scoop pre-workout ( at least not for me) ... start with one scoop with 8 ounce of water then adjust from there for your particular needs.

Msistine's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Not the best I've tried, but a solid pwo without a heavy crash and jitters. You always get a certain level of performance from MPharm - never had a terrible product from the brand - and this is another solid - not exceptional product. Haven't tried Pineapple Margarita, but the Pineapple Mango was definitely my favor of all the others. Very nice citrus punch.

jbaz66's Rating

Love this stuff. Good energy for long work outs. No amp feeling after you stop working.

ayana636's Rating

ayana636 did not leave a written review for this product.

Supraguy1986's Rating
Watermelon

Great preworkout, great focus. Unfortunately I did not like the amount of Beta-Alanine in this product so I switched pre workouts to The Curse, flavor wasn't too bad other then the mix-ability of the product but I noticed that with every flavor.

Strongmaro's Rating
Grape

Very pleased with the products from Muscle Pharm. Great taste and results.

bpierini's Rating

I felt a nice energy boost, pump and focus. Nice product but I'm also experiencing a sweet taste 24/7 in my mouth, I don't know if it's a sweetener or ketones in my blood. I only taste it when taking assault pw. I'm kinda worried about it, as I can get diabetes with that. Does anybody else had the same?

jadester121892's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

jadester121892 did not leave a written review for this product.

vishalg9860's Rating
Candy Apple

hi its complete s*** , Muscle pharm suck big time , this is frist time i am writing because u people dont waste money on this, i u want to try try from friend or small pack, its make u body heat and u start sweating, then u scratch like monkey, i think only the main ingredient is Beta-Alanine which makes whole body starch, no pump, no recover, no focus ,,even bodybuilding has 4175 reviews ,s***, even if other ingredients dont work the B vitamins should work , and Coconut Water powder, but none , why it should make u sweat , go and see gaspri SIZE ON and what quality the product it is , it has made me huge fan of Rich gaspari , last year only 7 day supply ,i used for a month ,the results were amazing, but missing from past one and half year because of some idiots in India who cannot import the product. which gave me clean energy , , work , Finally i had come to conclusion there are no quality ingredients in the product its a mass scale produce, with with 51$ in India. ,is something wrong with formula or if if they send fake products to india.

michaelxp5's Rating

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

Firesoul1988's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my overall favorite pre-workout sup used in the last 3 years. When I used it for about 3 months I noticed very well rounded energy.It does give you the typical minor skin itching when it kicks in. I have found great strength gains from heavy lifting and mildly better results for endurance exercises. The taste is great.Very solid product that I recommend

9chelle's Rating

This is one of my favorite pre-work drinks. The taste is great and all that it provides me to get through a workout and my day is more then I can ask for, without the jitters.

christineleo99's Rating
Blue Raspberry

christineleo99 did not leave a written review for this product.

fixingmylife16's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I take this as it's the only preworkout to my knowledge that does not contain anything on the NCAA banned substances list. Taste is okay. I have to dilute it A LOT to make it manageable for me. Gives a great pump and very clear focus.

1-20 of 3,695 Reviews