MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,541 Reviews

disbrendan's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff works! I've used about three containers of assault and each one proved to do the job. The first container worked best. During the first two weeks I had impressive amounts of energy and never left the gym without completing my entire workout. After that the effects wore down a little bit. Eventually I began cycling this product in effort to maximize it's effectiveness--it worked. This pre workout causes minor jitters and often gives my skin a weird tingling feel. So what.. it works!

erikdavidjensen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have tried a bunch of different Pre-workouts, and to be honest, this one is by far my favorite. I take this ten minutes before i workout, and BOOM it hits me like a train. Not only does it work effectively well, it also doesn't taste all that bad. The only downfall about this, is the look. It definitely doesn't look all that appetizing, but if you are like me and can get over the look, I highly recommend this to you.

ccarnes7's Rating

I am by no means a professional bodybuilder but I love this product! It definitely works for me. I read that people don't like the tingling feeling but the only time I really experience it is when I don't drink enough water through out the day. It gives me good energy and doesn't make me crash but every one is different. Also I gave grape a 5 because it tastes fake to me. It actually isn't to bad if u alternate flavors each day.

LadyLore420's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This was a pre-workout that I would say was a generally well rounded, above average pre-workout. It kept me energized, offered some detox properties to help bump the creatinine out of the muscles faster and to promote recovery. The stim wasn't over the top and there wasn't any noticeable burnout on it. The taste was above average. This pre-workout is a lot more than just a pre-workout, which I really admire! I'd recommend this especially for the cost within the lean stack.

samsamrages's Rating
Candy Apple

All the energy I need, none of the jitters. Flavors are great, mix well, and absolutely deliver when it comes to results. Put up heavier weights and faster runs on this stuff.

RYANNNxHD's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Effective pre-workout but the raspberry lemonade flavor is disgusting & very gritty no matter how much I mix it in my shaker bottle. I will probably try another flavor just because I like the effects.

kelleemccormick's Rating

Great workout. This particular beta burning fire ant feeling I got from this product when I first started using it, I couldn't stand it. But I've grown to love it. It's different from other beta burns. It's very strong and makes you very aware you're on a preworkout. Pros are it kicks in super quick. I can drink it while I'm getting changed and by the time I'm out on the floor I can feel it. Excellent beginners preworkout. Cons its gritty at the end no matter how much I shake it, and by the end of 30 servings the flavor has become so sweet I have to just chug it to get it down. But I do recommend it.

dustylbp's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best pre-workout I have taken. You can feel the effects as it starts to get into your system. I have seen an increase in pumps since switching to the Assault and the flavor is amazing!

boofer908's Rating

Fairly standard pre. Would not suggest it to someone with a sensitive stomach. Bit otherwise does what it says. Decent pump. Decent flavors.

JrizyKing17's Rating
Candy Apple

Good pre-workout not the best though. taste it great but a little on the sweet side. It's worth a try.

Shad0wbreaker's Rating
Lemon Lime

Best preworkout I tried. I love the tingling sense from the beta-alanines. It gives me a rash sometimes, but it goes away after 10 minutes - Only 9/10 because of the rash. Mixes well, tastes great - The best flavour is Strawberry Lemonade, you got to try this one. It gives me a sick vascularity and the pumps are great.

ericchapelle10's Rating

This stuff is pretty good, I have tried a few different pre-workout products and this one comes in second place to C4. It gave me a really itchy sweaty tingling sensation specifically in my upper ears, face and neck and I thought that was really uncomfortable. I took it right before my workout instead of the recommended 30 minutes before. The uncomfortable itchy went away in about 10-15 minutes thankfully and then I really saw the power start to kick in. It wasn't like it hits you super hard but I was pushing 50 pounds on the lateral raise machine for the first set and by the 3rd set I had to go up to 65 pounds. Lastly the taste is a bit rough. its not horrible but if it touches your lips it kinda burns and it was chunky.

MichaelMac87's Rating

Wonderful product. The fruit punch flavour is ok, blue raspberry is great and watermelon was one of the worst burning flavours of all time. About to try grape when it comes in the mail.

pittpenguin89's Rating

I had one tub of this product in the past and it's only the hype, nice packaging but no science behind it. Just look at the profile. The most essential ingredients before the workout BCAA, creatine and Arginine are super underdosed. The product has 2g of them altogether. The proper active dose should be 10g of those altogether. I had no positive results using this product and I was very disappointed with the supplement profile. The company markets itself as "real science" but there really isn't any science behind their products since they underdose most important pre workout ingredients. Save your money and get a real pre workout. If I were musclepharm I would feel ashamed releasing and advertising a product like this. They are great marketers but once it comes to real products, they are one of the worst companies on the market. I don't understand why people buy their products. Such a rip off.

19Stoyanov89's Rating
Pineapple Mango

19Stoyanov89 did not leave a written review for this product.

pannadonia's Rating
Grape

pannadonia did not leave a written review for this product.

j12number1's Rating
Pineapple Mango

It really helps me get the most out of my workout and also helps me through it all! I had a bit of a scare the first time I took it. Tingling sensations throughout my body. But it has gone away, maybe my body had to get used to it? Either way its working great for me.

abulcke's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great staple PWO. Every lift was better then the last. I enjoyed using Assault and will definitely buy it again in the future. It has become my go to Pre-Workout. At first I thought it was a bit lacking until I noticed AMAZING Results! Wow. Assault delivers on every front. It's loaded and not just a "concentrated" formula. Your getting over 20gs of working supplements a scoop. This is the only pre-workout I would recommend anyone to take.

jblasterii's Rating
Blue Raspberry

jblasterii did not leave a written review for this product.

greekfanatik's Rating
Lemon Lime

awful foul smell and loose stools every time i take this product or super dump max..i dont know why..pump isnt that great,even super dump has better pump

1-20 of 3,541 Reviews