MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 3,764 Reviews

ybonyak's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

my worst experience, 1. I never had any allergies to anything, about a minute after taking this product I start having some strange feeling on my face (no red skin, just tickling). Tested several times, it's obviously a food allergy to one of the ingredients. 2. The taste is horrible, too sweet and sour , it tastes like pure sugar mixed with lemon acid ... Will never buy it again, and have no idea what to do with the one I got.

eismailov's Rating
Lemon Lime

eismailov did not leave a written review for this product.

stephaniefore93's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

First off, I am surprised and glad I actually finished the whole product. From the get go I have an issue with pre workouts not giving me enough of a boost to train harder and longer. This one was no different. Has good ingredients and quantity of them, but I just don't like this pre workout. I swear it's been like pulling teeth every time I have to scarf this crap down my throat. So glad it's over and done with. Jym pre workout is next on my list!!!!! This just wasn't for me... plus, when it came to mixing, it would always cake up which made it constant to mix frequently while trying drinking it all...

tomasv86's Rating

Works great for me

john83jr's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Excellent pre-workout. I take it 20-30 min before my workout when I need it. Definitely helps with endurance. I try not to take too many mixes and stuff cause they're not too good for your kidneys. Good pick me up when it's needed. It's a larger scoop than c4, and I noticed the same response from 2 scoops of c4. I train hard through out the week and it helps get the job done I feel I don't have that extra push in me.

GussBarret's Rating

GussBarret did not leave a written review for this product.

sangeles29's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I like the results that this was giving me during my workouts. I would continue purchasing it for a preworkout. It's not the best at mixing well, but the Strawberry Margarita flavor is tasty if you like tart flavors. The downside for me personally, and the reason I will not be able to continue using it (even though I did like the results) was the after effect. I had not realized that one of the ingredients contained in the powder included coconut powder. There are some forms of coconut ingredients that causes allergic reactions for me...so unfortunately, I can't continue using it. But, my boyfriend is using it and likes it.

Jermtrig's Rating

I just finished a bottle of the Fruit Punch favor Assault. First the taste of this Flavor was great. It mixed very well. That is unfortunately the only good thing about this products. I did not feel any pump or a real energy kick when using it.

Twest12ss's Rating
Watermelon

Not sure how this has such a high rating, it is literally one of the worst pre-workouts I've ever had. The taste is bearable (very chalky), the pump is non-existent though. I've read that MP is currently involved in a law suit due to bogus fillers and ingredient misrepresentation. A few years back I tried MP pre-workout and was impressed, every since the new one came out I am not so impressed, I have never not finished a bottle until I bought this one.

Ervytis's Rating

Tastes alright, mixes bad, after drinking might have a slight feeling like there some sand in your mouth. Has number of side effects. An urge to run to the toilet after 30 minutes of taking it (while working out), and red itchy patches all over body (real bad and noticeable) and burning skin. I have never taken more than one scoop and this is not my first pre-workout used. Used craze and jack3d before and never had anything similar. Not sure if got false product but it doesn't give me no pump, do not have any more energy than usual. I am still using the product, but definitely not going to buy another one, need to find something like jack3d or craze!

MatthewHu0700's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Assault does exactly what it says it is supposed to! My only problem with it, is the taste is always too sweet and chalky, but that is what most pre-workout powders tend to be like, but other than that, awesome product!

bripitt36's Rating

bripitt36 did not leave a written review for this product.

Camwilliamson44's Rating

I love Mustle Pharm Assault. I have to start at half a scoop because I'm caffeine sensitive but I'll eventually work up to a full scoop to a scoop and a half. I love the focus and energy it gives you. Know your tolerance though, If you don't it will have you shaking and ruin your whole workout. Don't be dumb like me... Muscle Pharm doesn't play

wardas81's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

One of my favorite preworkouts. Great energy and focus with no adverse effects.

ajrangel23's Rating

Purchased this on sale from a supplement store and found it to work well. It's not as strong as some pre-workouts I have tried. It works for me since I am just starting out and I am not big on the 'tingly' feeling. Still gives enough energy to get through my workout. It's mixes well in a lot of water. The Fruit Punch is more of a tropical flavor which is nice if you like that kind of flavor. It's not too overpowering. I would use this again and would recommend it.

SPEEDorCOMFORT's Rating

Loved this product. Could definitely tell a difference when I took it and didn't take it. Taste was ok but wasn't really important to me as I ch****ed it anyway. I'd buy it again. Was also Dr. approved as I have high blood pressure.

bstacy's Rating

bstacy did not leave a written review for this product.

ATL126's Rating

ATL126 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ibdaman7735's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I like taking assault 20-30 minutes b4 my workout.It really helps and I take recon for post workout

mkeconsn's Rating

mkeconsn did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,764 Reviews