MusclePharm Assault Reviews

7.6
7.1

nickgellman's Rating
Green Apple

This was the first preworkout I ever used and after going and exploring others it's always the one I go back to. It gives the most consistent energy boost and I don't become as immune to it as with a lot of others. Will probably just keep using this forever. Also the watermelon and green apple flavors taste awesome.

Sworrel2's Rating

The product works as expected. Great Pump, but....... the container is less than halfway full!!! Like seriously come on now. You get this big tub home open it up and most of it is straight air. Can MP just save material cost which will come back to us who purchase the product by just using a SMALLER container!!!

amsamir's Rating

This turned from one of the best pre-workouts to a bellow average product after they trimmed down the ingredients... Such a shame....

Erick48's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I can feel it kick in but the flavor is too sweet and leaves a bad aftertaste no matter how I mixed it. 1 scoop isn't enough for me so I mix 2 scoops with 8oz of water. Overall it's decent compared to the other pre-workouts that I have tried. Won't buy this flavor again though.

bobsgym13's Rating

It's been the boost I've counted on through many early mornings!

Vanessatrevino's Rating
Watermelon

Flavor is horrible! I've tried this in the past and it was great now ewwwww. It does it's job great energy and focus just horrible taste.

Rochford23's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have used a couple pre workouts in the past and out of all the only one I would recommend is MusclePharms Assault. It has been a few years since I used it but I am sure they have only improved the formula. First time I took it I worked out for four hours and I felt Euphoric for the rest of the day. I made great gains off this product and in addition it saved me from some horrendous hangovers. Whether you are looking for a great pump, hulk like energy, or something that will spare you from a hangover I highly recommend this product. Never felt a crash, mini heart attack, or sick from this product. Finally the ingredients in Assault are of high standard (No sketchy ingredients).

MBreazeale54's Rating
Strawberry Ice

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

ntc2's Rating
Strawberry Ice

NOTE: I have had the older formulas of assault. I do have to admit this formula is better than any of the older ones. It doesn't give me that icky feeling during a workout and I don't burp this up. With this formula I do feel alert and I don't get a crash. As for the flavor- it's alright are there better flavors out there for pre workouts..? yeah. I'm not sure why this product has such poor reviews, I honestly like it.

mrjayhockeyg's Rating

I must point out I have only had the old formula which contained coconut water and I always that was cool. Gave me that beta buzz. Good energy. BUT one of the highlights of this product is the LACK of dyes. You know those (insert colour) # 2.3.4.5.6. Check the other companies and you will see red no.3 for example. Not assault! They did use beet powDer instead. Now it seems they use vegetable juice, still better than dyes.

Antwan38RVA's Rating

Bad after taste didn't like it all. Weird feeling after drinking it.

DakTheCyclist's Rating

Good Amount Of energy without a massive crash

Pendergrast1's Rating

This product is a different one. The fruit punch tasted more like a red gummy bear than anything else, and I really enjoyed that. There isn't a huge pump or massive energy boost, but I can still feel it. I am newer to pre workouts and heard this was somewhat strong, but was kind of put down by that. It wasn't as strong as expected, but still got the job done. Only true complaint is that I have now went to the restroom 3 times in the past 2 hours. But buttholes burns more than the depths of hell itself. I will try it again hoping for a better result, but this hurts SO much. Be cautious when purchasing!

prestonwebster's Rating

prestonwebster did not leave a written review for this product.

423Lakers's Rating
Green Apple

Personally I like this pre-work out. For me it doesn't hype me up like a crackhead but it does do the job well enough. Im kinda sensitive to caffeine and it doesn't mess with my breathing or make me twitch. I would say this is like a "Light" Pre-Workout

michaelxp5's Rating

So weak...! No pump whatsoever!

kleinhansrj's Rating

Definitely worked in getting you prepped for your workout but always upset my stomach and had to run to the bathroom between sets. Won't be using this again but this may just be a personal problem.

RjThaMan's Rating

This stuff is weak I feel no pump or energy .

ssdd911's Rating

What is phenomenal about this product is its combination of ingredients. It is extremely rare to find a pre-workout that not only includes Beta-Alanine and Caffeine, but also Acteyl-L Carnitine, Glycine, Creatine, and Taurine. This is nutritionally, the cleanest and most well-balanced pre that will aid you in the gym during your workout. The only reason this does not get a 10 in my eyes is that it gives you less of that head-rush and energy before you get into the gym, which is a feeling I love. However, knowing the amazing combination of ingredients and the benefits they provide, I don't think I'll be deterring from this product in a hurry

malcom1974's Rating

I have always been a MusclePharm fan from day one. I really like the pre workout stuff, but the Arnold Pump is by far my favorite. I don't get the itchy eye thing going on with MP pre's.