MusclePharm Assault Reviews

Variety Pack
1-20 of 3,655 Reviews

dman2563's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product was decent. Gives you the focus that you need with no crash. But there is really no pump to it, so thats why i switched. Good starter up pwo but if you are experienced like i was then switch to something like PUMP hd or pre jym.

AlanPT's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This is my first pre-workout and it can be my only one. I love this product, it came recommended by way of the 30 Days Out: Craig Capurso's Extreme Cut Trainer program. Most of the supplements from that program are great. This wakes me up for my 5:00 am workout. I walk to the gym, run on the treadmill like a lab experiment, and snatching up weights like they did something to me. I can't believe what I am able to lift these days. I will try JYM Pre JYM because it is so well loved by others. But I am already sold on Assault.

chadwickVT's Rating

This was my first time experimenting with a pre-workout supplement and I've constantly heard positive product reviews about Musclepharm so I gave it a shot. After talking it for a few days, I certainly noticed a difference (placebo or not) with my energy, focus and ability to train. I will saw that I did notice a few times during my training that I would get a tingly feeling in my legs and once in my face which I didn't care for but it last only a matter of seconds. In terms of taste, it met my expectations. The first morning I took it it was a little sour for consuming at 6 am but it went down pretty smooth. After day two, it wasn't troublesome at all. I don't take this daily as I don't want my body and training sessions to be dependent upon a supplement but it will for sure be a vital piece of my training moving forward.

Latsthetics100's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Really solid pre workout that boosts my energy, pumps and focus in the gym.

Jman26's Rating
Watermelon

Great taste and great pumps. The last drink will sometimes be a little gritty so make sure you shake it before the last drink. I use it on my way to the weight room and I feel it hit my system with in 10 to 15 min.

bigcoch50's Rating

one of the best beginners pre workouts out there. Note i said beginners I've been taking pre for almost four years now yes thats not long but my tolerance worked up and it stopped working unless i uped the dosage. It felt great i got insane workouts huge pumps but with side effects like : tingles, redness, itchy, and bathroom usage. It always made me need the bathroom after taking but it was needed. Small price to pay for the badass workouts. Though i use a more powerful pre this will always be my first love highly recommend for those who have never used this or are new to preworkouts. I took 2-2 1/2 scoops never more.

meghaffar's Rating
Lemon Lime

meghaffar did not leave a written review for this product.

kylegtheassman's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I'll start this off with the taste I give the pineapple mango a 9 because it really dose cover up all the supplement taste and dose not taste bad at all. For the feeling I find it really dose wake me up and kicks me in the *** to go the gym to workout and the pumps are good too not the best but good it lets me bang out a 1 and a half workout like nothing and I feel strong through the whole workout. Its better then a 8.3 I'll tell you that and I feel it every time I take it, I like how I don't have to take more then 1 scoop to feel it. I will buy again.

klymptzic's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This is my first pre-work out supplement and it's awesome. Im following Jim's shortcut to size and I really need to push heavy weights at one stage. Without the pre-workout supplement, I wasnt able to push any heavy weight and was not able to meet the program requirement. After the use of MP's Assault Im breaking my own records and able to push really hard weight. With the help of supplements (pre-workout+protein) + STS program Im seeing significant growth in my muscle. Im loving it :)

iufan4lifeul's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I had very high hopes for this product based off of it's very impressive ingredient profile. I loved the delivery method of the caffeine in theory so I was excited to try this product. While I have only used 1/2-3/4 spoonful it does not have the kick in the pants feeling that some pre-workouts have. The energy is continuous and it gives you a great pump. There is no crash. The only thing I would improve would be a little to add a little more initial jolt. Raspberry Lemonade flavor was very good.

gcb1977's Rating
Blue Raspberry

very good taste and takes about 20 minutes to kick in. Definitely a great pre-workout supp. No crash afterwards. One of the top 2 pre-workout sup's I've tried.

Lamiglasmike's Rating
Watermelon

MP's Assault mixes very easily. I have only tasted the watermelon so far and its not bad. IMO this pre-workout gives me the strength and stamina to get that next rep along with helping to finish my workout. Its definitely the best pre-workout I have tried. The first couple times I used it my ears and face felt a little warm and itchy, but nothing like that since. Because of the small amount of creatine in assault you should continue to drink more water after and during your workout.

sindinak's Rating

did the work , but the taste is not that bad , still making your face ears and nick Itchy , other than that you wont be able to leave the gym after you take this , you will see the Gym as a playing ground that you love , I purchased after I got a sample of it from another store for free , which bb.com need to have ,

greekfanatik's Rating
Lemon Lime

one of the greatest pwo's out there!!

ndk72394's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Tasted pretty decent but it did nothing for me at all. I have a high tolerance to caffiene but still, this did nothing at all. Would not buy, much better pre workouts on the market (1mr, c4, the curse)

audreinjuly's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Mixes verrry well, tastes great! Only problem I have had is that it makes my hands, face, and ears a little itchy as well as making use the restroom when it kicks in. Lol... other than that, I recommend this product! My workouts have improved significantly!

hailey0317's Rating

hailey0317 did not leave a written review for this product.

fbilodeau's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

fbilodeau did not leave a written review for this product.

GazzaPT458's Rating

Yesterday I felt that my buddy and I needed some help to train our shoulders at night after our morning arm session. Got us some ASSAULT samples and our favourite muscle group to train became the best shoulder session we've ever had. We don't really take supplements, but this was amazing! No skin crawling either, which I see as a huge plus

wiam90's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Very good product but the old formula is much stronger, for me i prefer animal m-stak or animal pump instead of powder preworkout .

1-20 of 3,655 Reviews