MusclePharm Armor-V Reviews

Total Immune System Support with B Vitamins for Energy and Metabolism Support*

NicholaiMifsud's Rating

Excellent content of all important daily nutrients and more! I take 4 (2 with bf & 2 with dinner) instead of 6 as mentioned.

Bootzeea's Rating

I have really enjoyed using this multivitamin. It has everything in it, including the omega complex and greens, etc. It's 6 pills but they're easy to take and don't give me any stomach issues. I'm about to order myself some more.

bleft392's Rating

Was searching for a multi that had everything I was looking for in addition to finding a fish oil. Armor-V is a multi that also has an Omega 3-6-9 complex, eliminated the need to buy both. One serving (6 pills) SOUNDS like a lot but they are small and easy to take. I do three in the morning and three more around lunch. Taken different multis before that were huge and smelled/tasted horrible and that alone made me want to switch to something else. No smell or bad taste with Armor-V

skibus's Rating

skibus did not leave a written review for this product.

tomkirkland4's Rating

tomkirkland4 did not leave a written review for this product.

lilbomba88's Rating

lilbomba88 did not leave a written review for this product.

hellerwater's Rating

Best multivitamin I have used. Great for keeping immune system up while dieting and increasing training.

MarcoE5's Rating

MarcoE5 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

Love this stuff. I should include it in my daily ritual but don't. Great multi-vitamin that gives a tingle. Highly recommended.

GripChoke's Rating

I take half the recommended servings each day so 3 capsules, 1 bottle lasts me a long time. I noticed that when I took 6 capsules my urine would be really bright. I've been using this product for over 3 years and I would say it's the best multi-vitamin on the market. Other multi-vitamins on the market are hard capsule and have a very chemical taste to them. Armor-V has a great balance of vitamins, minerals and greens. The main reason I stick to this product is they use methylcobalamin for the B12 source, while other companies use the cheaper for cyanocobalamin. It's important you know the difference between the two B12 sources.

JasT79's Rating

Upon reading reviews from others I decided to try this brand; it does seem to have helped don't feel as run down as had prior. Like other reviewers I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

avastarr075's Rating

Currently using this multi-vitamin while I lean pre-competition. Seems to be fine. Only drawback is how many pills it recommends you take each day. Price is good, ingredients seem good as well.

rspann1jr's Rating

The composition of this product is very impressive, so I tried it without realizing that it contains Panax GInseng which gives me headaches and makes me very grouchy. If your an MMA fighter that might be a good thing other wise not. It was a waste of money for me.

Timboslice18's Rating

I have used this for over a month now and I feel great. I have only been taking 4 pills instead of the recommended 6, which has suited me just fine. My energy levels are up, my mental sharpness/focus is up and my sleep is much more sound as well. I previously used GNC Sport and a generic multi and these do not compare. I gave it a 9 because it has only been a month as I mentioned and would like to see the long term effects before giving a 10.

jenz12's Rating

I'm almost a year into my bodybuilding journey and this is the best multi-vitamin I've tried. It takes awhile to build up but once you're off them for a week you feel the difference.

yojimboryuu's Rating

I have tried many different multi-vitamins on the market over the years and this is by far the most complete I have used. The 6 pills are not hard to take at all and kick in within an hour or so usually. They have omega 3 fish oil and flax seed in it, so I can always taste it when the capsules break open. I would recommend this product to everyone.

chasedavid's Rating

Been using armor v for over 2 years now and as long as MP produces them I will not live without it.

WickedAwesome's Rating

During a recent 3 month train up, I used this as my multi to supplement everything else. Performance continued to improve during 4+ hours a day/6 days a week worth of events. While I saw others take a dive after 4-5 weeks, this was among the things in my diet that allowed me to maintain weight and performance.

Ocervoni's Rating

Great product. After only 1 week of taking them I can feel a difference in everyday energy levels.