MusclePharm Armor-V Reviews

Total Immune System Support with B Vitamins for Energy and Metabolism Support*

demerio45's Rating

Great vitamin with a burst of energy!

shlowball's Rating

shlowball did not leave a written review for this product.

VulgarisViridis's Rating

Hands down, the best Multivitamin formula i have ever tried, and i tried a lot. From Centrum Multivitamins to some athlete oriented, like MET-RX Extreme (Which are also really good, but nothing compares to MP Armor-v).. That was the first time in my life that i actually felt the effects of vitamins immediately.. Usually, you take multivitamins cause you know you should, and that's about it, but once i decided to stack these with Syntha-6 - 15 minutes later, my first thought was "Who needs any drugs when you can feel this good".. And ever since then i have been looking forward to the time in a day when i have to take them.. If my whole day is sh**y, i know that at least twice a day i will feel great ..

vr6aaron's Rating

I love this product cause not only does it cover all your basis it helps me poop like it was an art... Poopy time

browguy808's Rating

I have been using this as part of the Get Swole stack for a month. Being a multivitamin, I cant really rate it’s performance for my workouts, but the ingredient profile is rich with various spectrums of not only vitamins, but also efa’s, greens, and all the of the things a hard working athletes body craves for on a daily basis. I did feel a lot better while taking this, but it could be a placebo effect also. The only thing I didn’t like about the product is the serving size of 6 capsules per day. They are not hard to swallow, but 6 capsules a day for a multi vitamin is pretty crazy. Nonetheless, they have put a bunch of ingredients in these capsules, so I can see why the serving size is so big. Im just not big on taking too many pills a serving. Give it a shot and see how it fares for you.

MetFan's Rating

Very good Multi/Anti-Oxidant. Gives the body everything it needs for the day to day grind. Felt healthier and got stronger while using Armor-V. At less than a dollar a day, this is a great multi to have to maintain good health and recovery.

LadyLore420's Rating

I originally gawked at the 6 capsule serving size! This is obviously meant to be spaced out with each meal. Most vitamins are an all in one serving which means your body doesn't get even half of what's in them! MusclePharm made a wise choice in separating the doses out to achieve greater absorption for optimal nutritional intake of what's contained, instead of taking one pill and ******* most of it out. These little guys contain a lot in each serving and that's why you need six whole capsules to get it all in you! Like most vitamins, you need to take these with a full stomach or they might rip you up a bit. I especially like MusclePharm's approach of making this more than just a multi-vitamin. I definitely enjoyed this supplement and at the price, it's well suited for replacing my normal multi with.

kelleemccormick's Rating

Excellent multivitamin; read the label, it's amazing whats packed into these tiny capsules. I could feel a difference with my first serving and I know it isn't mental because I still feel this way and I've taken a total of 240 capsules so far. The serving size states 6 a day but I am a small female so I take half the recommendation with my dinner. I wouldn't try anything else. This is it.

maxpoundage's Rating

maxpoundage did not leave a written review for this product.

cindysancheztx's Rating

No after taste. I feel like it delivers what it states it will.

Dezmerh's Rating

I am working on my first bottle of Armor-V and my energy levels have been up,my thought processes are clearer and dieting seems easier with this product.I give it a 9 right now however that number is subject to change in the months to come. All in all a good vitamin supplament.

JackieTheJetLee's Rating

This is my GO-TO vitamins when I don't want to spend too much money. It's a great bang for your buck. Loaded with tons of minerals and vitamins, even with greens and more. 6 pills, very convenient. Take one serving a day, usually kick off the day with it. I've finished probably half a dozen of these packs, I usually have one unopened ready for any month when I don't want to spend more.

mouserat90's Rating

Impressive ingredients and I enjoy that it comes in capsules instead of tablets. I work out 6 days a week and play hockey on my day off and seeing as how I do not have the best diet I decided to give these a try. I have taken a few "one-a-day" multivitamins and not only didn't feel any difference with them but it seemed that they were mostly being ****** out. So I split these up into three in the morning and three in the evening and my urine went from lemon lime gatorade to only slightly discolored. Aside from the occasional beers I only drink water so it is fairly obvious when something in my diet isn't being absorbed. These are the first MV that I have felt anything from such as more alertness and less stiffness in the morning.

anold21's Rating

I enjoyed taking this multivitamin. It has many added bonuses such as the Omega 3-6-9 complex. The only drawback is that they are in capsules and the recommended dosage is to take 6 of them at a time.

wgunnoe6496's Rating

wgunnoe6496 did not leave a written review for this product.

msbeauty2's Rating

This is my go to vitamin for right now. They give me energy even though I only take half the recommended dosage. Awesome supplement!

maverickcop's Rating

I have been using Armor-V for about 6 months now, and I am sticking with this multi. I do not think I really noticed a difference between this and my old one (another well known and widely used multi) until a couple weeks ago when I went through a pretty grueling physical fitness day of testing. I followed the label and took one serving just prior to the test and another serving appx. 10 hours later. Woke up the next day thinking I would not be able to move, but instead felt great. I am sure this was a combination of using some other supps as well, but no doubt this helped.

scoot2thelimit's Rating

scoot2thelimit did not leave a written review for this product.

Sroder57's Rating

I have been taking 6 as directed and haven't really noticed a difference. My personal preference is opti men or animal pak but people are different.

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT's Rating

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT did not leave a written review for this product.