MusclePharm Armor-V Reviews

Total Immune System Support with B Vitamins for Energy and Metabolism Support*

maxpoundage's Rating

maxpoundage did not leave a written review for this product.

cindysancheztx's Rating

No after taste. I feel like it delivers what it states it will.

Dezmerh's Rating

I am working on my first bottle of Armor-V and my energy levels have been up,my thought processes are clearer and dieting seems easier with this product.I give it a 9 right now however that number is subject to change in the months to come. All in all a good vitamin supplament.

mjshaheed's Rating

I am on the second week of Bizzy Diet and I am making good progress but for the past 2 days, I am having a burning sensation on my middle chest. Don't know if it is because of the supplements. I am not taking any other supplements other than muscle pharm supplements. The burning sensation is not going away and it's constantly troubling me for the past 2 days. Any advice would be really appreciated.

JackieTheJetLee's Rating

This is my GO-TO vitamins when I don't want to spend too much money. It's a great bang for your buck. Loaded with tons of minerals and vitamins, even with greens and more. 6 pills, very convenient. Take one serving a day, usually kick off the day with it. I've finished probably half a dozen of these packs, I usually have one unopened ready for any month when I don't want to spend more.

mouserat90's Rating

Impressive ingredients and I enjoy that it comes in capsules instead of tablets. I work out 6 days a week and play hockey on my day off and seeing as how I do not have the best diet I decided to give these a try. I have taken a few "one-a-day" multivitamins and not only didn't feel any difference with them but it seemed that they were mostly being ****** out. So I split these up into three in the morning and three in the evening and my urine went from lemon lime gatorade to only slightly discolored. Aside from the occasional beers I only drink water so it is fairly obvious when something in my diet isn't being absorbed. These are the first MV that I have felt anything from such as more alertness and less stiffness in the morning.

anold21's Rating

I enjoyed taking this multivitamin. It has many added bonuses such as the Omega 3-6-9 complex. The only drawback is that they are in capsules and the recommended dosage is to take 6 of them at a time.

wgunnoe6496's Rating

wgunnoe6496 did not leave a written review for this product.

msbeauty2's Rating

This is my go to vitamin for right now. They give me energy even though I only take half the recommended dosage. Awesome supplement!

maverickcop's Rating

I have been using Armor-V for about 6 months now, and I am sticking with this multi. I do not think I really noticed a difference between this and my old one (another well known and widely used multi) until a couple weeks ago when I went through a pretty grueling physical fitness day of testing. I followed the label and took one serving just prior to the test and another serving appx. 10 hours later. Woke up the next day thinking I would not be able to move, but instead felt great. I am sure this was a combination of using some other supps as well, but no doubt this helped.

scoot2thelimit's Rating

scoot2thelimit did not leave a written review for this product.

Sroder57's Rating

I have been taking 6 as directed and haven't really noticed a difference. My personal preference is opti men or animal pak but people are different.

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT's Rating

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT did not leave a written review for this product.

aataqiya01's Rating

aataqiya01 did not leave a written review for this product.

nbakken8's Rating

Tried a bottle of this. This vitamins were easy to take down and I liked the overall results.

Josiahb55's Rating

Josiahb55 did not leave a written review for this product.

filipcmn's Rating

filipcmn did not leave a written review for this product.

hallsj's Rating

My favorite multi-v that I've tried. 6 caps aren't so bad when you compare it to the Animal Pak (now that one's tough to swallow). Easy on your stomach and I haven't gotten sick in a long time. I like how they've got ground up veggie powder in it too ha.

Otrim's Rating

Otrim did not leave a written review for this product.

Tcarson5150's Rating

I like these. They make me feel better. If I stop taking them for a week I notice a difference. I am a multivitamin fan and I will re up on these soon.