MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Increase Endurance and Hydration to Rebuild Muscle*

Good

jsmooney's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I've orders this product a few times and the cherry limeade is the better of the two flavors. I've found that the flavor is best within a few minutes of mixing up....wait a bit and it starts to taste a bit odd. I do feel that I have more energy during a workout if I take this before, and I definitely recover faster (less muscle soreness/fatigue) if I take this afterward. Highly recommend.

• sentry
sentry's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is a great product overall. But the taste of the Cherry Limeade is the stuff of nightmares. It's revolting. Absolutely horrendous. Do yourself a favor and get another flavor, unless you hate yourself, in which you should definitely buy the Cherry Limeade.

bayoumi1996's Rating

bayoumi1996 did not leave a written review for this product.

kadrabergman's Rating

I don't know why everyone thinks this product tastes so bad, it is delicious and tastes like Kool-Aid! In addition to enjoying the taste, this supplement does not give me extreme headaches like comparable products and has really helped with muscle recovery.

Vakedo's Rating

Taste 9/10 with cold water Taste 6/10 with water Mixeable 8/10 I havent tried many intra workout powders but i definitely like this one, been using it for months

mlee1987's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is an updated review for this product. MusclePharm has got it right with Amino 1 in terms of nutritional profile and taste, especially in Cherry Limeade. I am a little bit disappointed that they have discontinued this in the 50 serving size. I have purchased this a few times, and almost always in the Cherry Limeade flavor. This is probably one of the best flavors that MP has created, hands down, and will always be your go to once you try it. This mixes very easily. I prefer my BCAA’s more on the light side, so even with one scoop and 12 to 20 oz of water, this still has that great cherry taste. A bonus to this is that this particular formula keeps you hydrated. I have noticed that the price for this has gone up and they have discontinued the bigger sizes, but this is still a solid purchase overall. I haven’t tried Fruit Punch so I can’t comment on that flavor This would not be my first BCAA of choice, but I would recommend to others looking for a solid BCAA to take. I would purchase again.

kconnell's Rating

Picked up a tub of this at a local GNC because it was half-price. I'm a strong believer and user of either Glutamine or BCAAs as recovery products. Good profile of ingredients and effective. The flavor I got was Fruit Punch and I know a lot of people are just plain tired of it, but I don't mind at all. However, this has got to be the worst Fruit Punch flavoring I've ever tried. Like I said, good profile but the flavor brings down the overall score.

johngyr's Rating

Its a decent amino product if youre just buying for what its for.

sbbrooks65's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The bad...Cherry Limeade tastes like a weak, old Hi-C Fruit Punch. Not gag-worthy, but not good. The stronger I mix it the BETTER it tastes. The good...a GREAT, stimulant-free intra-workout powder with Citruline, full amino profile, coconut water, magnesium, B6 etc. Keeps me hydrated and feeling strong through an 90-100 minutes of weight training and cardio. Good pump from the citruline. Very pleased with this product. I sometimes mix 1/2 scoop of this to make my Amino Build taste better.

Avalykeo1's Rating

I initially bought this because I had never tried this brand of Aminos and the price was good. I overall just thought the taste was terrible.

Weles8's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Weles8 did not leave a written review for this product.

dstock03's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Was good product...unfortunately I had some that were a little out of date but it was still good and still effective for me! 2015

AmenDela's Rating
Cherry Limeade

very amazing taste. i realized it works because when i stopped using felt les into my workout

Bond2010x's Rating

Love this product. Its great for when you want something more than just water, Gatorade or PowerAde. I use it while I gym and just love that I am using a more natural product than what is out on the market. I also use it for work since I am very active at work great way to stay hydrated on the hot summer days. Love the taste of it and I would recommend it to anyone.

KangGummer's Rating

I believe that all aminos have some alright taste, but this is good. Like this is absolutely solid right here. Absolutely recommend

markdmac's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This has a bit of a sweet taste to it but a very pleasant flavor. Reminds me of the Sonic Cherry Limeade you can get at the drive in, but with the stuff your body needs to rebuild instead of being bad for you.

• D4moe
D4moe's Rating

Doesn't taste that good and didn't feel or see any benefit in taking this. I would recommend this product. I love assault pre workout but not a big fan of this.

AceSwat's Rating

Hands down overall a great product. Some caffeine, as a muscle milk pro series substance, to go about your focus post and pre workout would be a touchdown. But on a nutritional level and taste level this blows muscle milk pro series to the water and back. If you practice over 400 plus pull ups, 600 plus push ups, and 800 plus crunches a week on which you run weightless and weight packed and hit iron on THE SAME DAYS - squats on another too than recovery should be fine to your routine... it's when you break a bit longer than usual to adjust to new plan where you need to drink more of this. Totally ready to try the next ones next batch.

PShaft's Rating

I've only used the Cherry Limeade but I've been drinking it for a little over a year now. Bummer they stopped selling it in the big size so I just buy two smaller ones at the same time. Anways, I like drinking this during and after my workouts. I even drink it when I'm mowing my lawn or yard work. It's refreshing and I do notice a little more umph to keep going and help in recovery. I will continue purchasing it.

kinkdogg's Rating

What the hell is with that flavour? 59 serves to go. Nutritional info suggests its a good product.. but that taste.. crickey mate!