MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Strawberry Margarita
Orange Mango

nwoodcock1's Rating
Lemon Lime

Do not order lemon lime. I do not know what the other flavors taste like, but lemon lime is repulsive. No I am stuck with a 50 serving container that I will have to gag down :/ I think it did aid my recovery but it tastes so bad, I will not be ordering this again.

DaHoova's Rating

Great flavor. Enjoy a mid day boost, with working out out or foe a long bike ride. Solid performer for any use. Will keep using. Might need to try some other favors for variety.

RobVeltre's Rating

I love this product. This is my favorite post workout supplement that I ever tried. The flavor is pretty good but it rehydrates you and definitely boosts the recovery period.

AK11's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I ordered this a year ago and went through my first tub in only a couple weeks. It is by far the best tasting BCAA powder I've tried. It's important to get the mixture right or else it can taste a little chemically so I try to add a little more water than it says to. Unfortunately the last time I ordered it I got two tubs and quickly discovered it had either been re formulated or my stomach had decided to reject it for some reason. Within minutes of drinking it I was running to the bathroom and had to keep making return trips for the next hour or so. My suspicion is that it is the magnesium but I've never had this problem with it before which makes me suspect a reformulation of sorts. Either way I can't rate this product any higher which is unfortunate because it really tastes excellent and I notice a difference in my hydration when compared to water alone. I cramped up a lot less but unfortunately the side effects are too much to handle.

jonjohn1232003's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Wasn't a big fan of the flavor but would try a different flavor if I ever reorder.

theorenda's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I'm really impressed with this stuff. Recovery is a lot smoother and I actually look forward to drinking it during my workout on intense cardio days. Awesome nutritional breakdown that you can easily put up against more expensive products on the market. I was happy with it the first time so I bought it again.

michaelproject's Rating
Glacier Breeze
Cherry Limeade

My favorite amino acid/intra-workout blend! I've searched far and wide to replace it but I can't beat the variety of ingredients in this supplement, especially as a non-caffeinated supplement. I've also come to enjoy sipping on these during the workout and every flavor I've tried I have found to mix into a very good tasting drink. Mix-ability is a 10 as well; just be sure to mix it in a shaker.

calstoflet's Rating

This is a really solid product in my opinion. I have tried other amino blends but this one is the best. I like that it contains the amino acids and other essential vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, etc. You really cannot beat the price for this amazing product! I usually consume this with water before or during my workouts and have never been a sore the next day. The fruit punch is pretty good but think I will try a new flavor next order. Overall, this is a good product from MP and is a good investment.

uga81's Rating

One thing to say about this?!?! Nothing to say but awesomeness! With all Ba and you amino this one gets me going so long in the gym I put a reminder on to stop me. No BS . I MP stuff, there pre stuff not that good , but post and everything else is n my top 5!

samghaznavi98's Rating
Lemon Lime

Terrible supplement, mix ability is poor, taste is disgusting. Tastes nothing like lemon lime you are wasting your time and money with this pile of rubbish

Rocky95m's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Love this! The Pineapple Mango flavor tastes great! I sip on this during my workouts and I feel a lot stronger and even broke a few plateaus! Only bad would be wish they added more MG of the ingredients, other than that this supplement is awesome and is a must have AMINO!

catfieldman's Rating
Orange Mango

catfieldman did not leave a written review for this product.

mkeconsn's Rating
Cherry Limeade

mkeconsn did not leave a written review for this product.

rdf803's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I like to drink my BCAAs during a workout; they really seem to help with my endurance and I love knowing they're preserving my hard-earned muscle. The Cherry Limeade flavor is great because it's not overly sweet and is really refreshing during a tough workout. I've tried many brands and flavors of BCAAs, and this is one of my favorites!

jkrasznai's Rating

Love this stuff! And it's chock-full of some great ingredients. I've tried 3 different flavors because I HAVE to mix it up. i recommend purchasing two containers of different flavors so you don't get sick of the same one flavor every day. Cherry Lime - great original flavor Strawberry Margarita - missing the flavor of tequila in it, but def tastes like cotton candy :) Glacier Breeze - I'm pretty sure when the Titanic hit the iceberg it didn't say "Mmmm this tastes great!" What is a glacier supposed to taste like?! Anyway, I still drank this to mix things up. It tastes a lot like honey and berries, but def more honey. The color of the product you would think is a nice blue color but is actually a grayish-blue and turns to a charcoal gray the longer it sits.

FSDLebron's Rating

GIves me the extra push on the sl****ish days!!!

cdeome's Rating

Amazing product.

snake9785's Rating
Lemon Lime

I guess the product works fine, I have difficulty using it consistently because the taste is so horrific. I typically mix it in a few ounces of water and hold my breath while drinking it as fast as I can. And yes I've mixed it with the recommended amount of water and it's horrible then too. I was really excited for this product but am very disappointed in the taste. Think I'll buy some BPI next time.

misterherbie's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is a must-have for anyone looking to put on muscle. I workout in the mornings super early. Then I have at least two of these (one scoop each, two separate occasions) throughout the day. It is pure and whole and easily drinkable/digestible.

adelefu's Rating
Lemon Lime

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.