MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Increase Endurance and Hydration to Rebuild Muscle*

Orange Mango

LnRfitness's Rating

I tried Amio1 after using up ON's Pro Bcaa and I must say I it really keeps me hydrated and energized throughout my workouts. I really tested the product by training on an intense fasted workout for three hours and Amino1 came through without any problems. I know I can count on this any time. The flavors are good. I tried fruit punch and orange mango. Neither flavor has the salt taste like Pro Bcaa. Though it uses sucralose it does not use any dyes for coloring. This product I recommend to those on fasted cardio's and/or workouts.

Rudav87's Rating

Rudav87 did not leave a written review for this product.

britclark's Rating
Pineapple Mango

britclark did not leave a written review for this product.

gadaleta@comcast.net's Rating
Lemon Lime

gadaleta@comcast.net did not leave a written review for this product.

cruscin22's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

cruscin22 did not leave a written review for this product.

ericdesaso's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I don't give it 10 because I want to be clear that it isn't magic. It's good though. BCAA supplements are helpful but not entirely necessary, so if you are looking for the best supplement to make some serious gains, you should probably eat better, exercise more, and sleep plenty. That being said, there is no denying the edge that BCAAs can give you, and this product is a great way to get them. It has alot of other ingredients as well, such as Beet Root Extract and other essential aminos. The idea behind it is to provide BCAAs, essential amino acids, and hydration all in one supplement. And you can use it throughout the day because there are no stimulants. The Cherry-Limeade flavor is great but requires lots of water. It is very sweet

ealmdov1's Rating

ealmdov1 did not leave a written review for this product.

skully74's Rating

I have been using this amino for 2 months and I LOVE IT. Not only does it help with my work outs it also gives me lasting energy throughout the day. No need for coffee, I just drink one of these a day and I feel great. I have tried the Fruit Punch and didn't care much for it, so I mixed it with orange juice. I usually buy the orange mango which is good just mixed with water but sometimes I add a splash of OJ or pineapple juice.

DokSavage's Rating

Personally this is one of my favorite amino drinks beacause: 1)Taste appeals to the palate. 2)No after taste 3)Quality ingredients =Great Product

• bs4738
bs4738's Rating

bs4738 did not leave a written review for this product.

Trip89's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Trip89 did not leave a written review for this product.

barto2672's Rating

the cherry lime its awsome and 50 serving for 30.00$ its perfect.

cikura's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product ! Gives you more power and faster recovery.on the next day you feel ready for another hard workout.

mahesh690's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I use this primarily when I play basketball as I need the Electrolytes and I don't want the extra sugar that comes with Gatorade,I really hate the flavor,it has feels more orange than mango,I really hope MP works on their flavor for this one as it is a good supplement in terms of efficiency but bad one in terms of flavor.

KingZeke2457's Rating

I actually had watermelon but that wasn't an option on the drop down. I thought this product worked best during my workouts. It provided continual energy and helped me put up some good weight. Post workout it was ok, and I even drank it just as a drink throughout the day at times. I'm not sure what it was but it always tested best during my workouts and that is also when I noticed any affect on me. I would buy again but a different flavor for sure and it would be strictly intra-workout for me.

ererw11's Rating
Cherry Limeade

ererw11 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jack4box's Rating

Amino 1 is good stuff. Easy mix in a shaker or blender. I love the coconut water that's added in it. It really helps with soreness. I like to use it as a post workout drink. Or if I had an intense weight training day and am real sore the next day, I drink it through out the day. I can really feel it take affect. Really helps. I feel it helps also with not only soreness but the stiffness as well. I feel I can move better while using this product vs not using it. Not a fan of the glacier breeze tho. It tastes like freezer burn. But I do like the fruit punch and lemon lime.

nwoodcock1's Rating
Lemon Lime

Do not order lemon lime. I do not know what the other flavors taste like, but lemon lime is repulsive. No I am stuck with a 50 serving container that I will have to gag down :/ I think it did aid my recovery but it tastes so bad, I will not be ordering this again.

DaHoova's Rating

Great flavor. Enjoy a mid day boost, with working out out or foe a long bike ride. Solid performer for any use. Will keep using. Might need to try some other favors for variety.