MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Glacier Breeze
Orange Mango

xtremecycos's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The taste is great, love the Pineapple Mango. Was previously using Cellucor Alpha Amino, while it was good as well, I will be switching to this from now on. Love the Coconut water! Typically do one scoop in my full shaker before all of my workouts. It has really been beneficial on my intense cardio days. I would definitely recommend.

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating

It's the tits

Ullas05's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Brilliant profile,taste,keeps your hydration system going and energy maintained ! a good intra workout supplement,only backside is ,its low on leucine,isoleucine and valine ,more for hydration purposes with thing like coconut water,etc added in it !

TaynaStOnge's Rating
Pineapple Mango

TaynaStOnge did not leave a written review for this product.

thehalligantool's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Mixes fairly well, flavor is pretty good. Nice to have something to drink other than water! I use it as an intra workout sup and though I don't feel any energy boost I will continue to use it as I've been trying to keep lean muscle while eating a calorie reduced diet!

brentd1357's Rating

Excellent Mid workout booster. Great taste and easy on the stomache. I use it mid and post workouts. I recommend this.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Outstanding Product for anyone who wants to recover super-fast after an intense work out.

ChristopherHag's Rating
Cherry Limeade

ChristopherHag did not leave a written review for this product.

quiz920's Rating

If you're looking for a great intra workout booster this is definitely where it's at. I've taken a few others like Xtend from Scivation and they are all so good but I have gotten the best results from this one. It helps me through m workouts without any fatigue which is great. As well as it gets me through my tough cardio days on the stairmaster along with its great taste. Some flavors have a bit of a chalky after taste but i'd say that is my only negative.

Holly Pinkham's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I miss this. I really liked it, but went with a cheaper product this time around. This is the best tasting aminos I've had, but it also really helps with recovery. I felt noticeably less sore when I started using it, and since stopping I feel like the soreness lasts longer. I'll definitely be going back once I finish my current product.

Duncan9's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Love Amino1. The coconut water infusion is fantastic and def is a boost in hydration. I drink it during my workout, the great flavor is a nice change up from the plain ol water during my workout. This will also be apart of my personal stack. I use one scoop, in a FULL shaker, im a rebel i know. The Strawberry Margarita taste is not what i expected. I had my hopes up and i guess thats what let me down. I was also too sweet for MY liking. Pineapple Mango AMAZING, enough said.

fallyall247's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Best tasting supplement ever! Right there with muscletech fruit punch Baca. Great for recovery. Lives up to full label claim. Amazing product.

702Rider's Rating

There are a lot of great amino products out there, but this is my favorite (C4's alpha amino comes in at a close second). Almost all the flavors I've had are great, but definitely avoid the Fruit Punch. Sorry MP, but it's disgusting. All the others are great though. I fill a whole shaker with water and add a scoop and it's become an essential part of my workouts now- I sip it during my workouts. Completely dissolves in my shaker. I'm not sure how to explain it, or if it's the electrolyte blend/coconut water concentrate or what, but I noticed it helps me just feel more 'stable' during my workouts. When I drink just water I feel like I'm lacking something when I hit the final half of my workout, but not with this. I guess I just feel a little better hydrated/not as thirsty. Great product, always recommend it.

ShanonnH's Rating
Cherry Limeade

My favorite flavor pre-workout, I love this!

jrev1000's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Amino 1 is a good recovery BCAA supplement...nuff said! You can sip through it all day but reading the nutritional breakdown, it only has about 3 grams of BCAA per serve and, I'd prefer more in an intra-workout. Tastes really good, specially the Lemon Lime.

MMathai's Rating
Orange Mango

Coconut water, no sugar, no fillers, 'nuff said. I stack this with Size-On for an intra workout smash!! Beast mode activated and Conquered.

ehindes10's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Absolutely love this stuff! Really reduces muscle soreness. I take a scoop right after weight training and before cardio. It helps me power through my HIIT. Highly recommend this stuff!!!

ssprafka's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I have given my full trust into MusclePharm with every product they offer to customers. I was a die hard Optimum Nutrition supporter but after trying the MP products, I will not go back. Amino1 gives me amazing recovery time and has amazing taste. Fruit punch was really good, and the pineapple mango is unreal. I just purchased cherry limeade and will review that as well.

Salmonwood's Rating
Lemon Lime

Really like the taste. After 4 weeks I can already tell that the BCAA's are helping my gains. First time using this kinda product and I'll continue. Really feel my muscles recover fast after a hard session.

CrazyMountain's Rating

Delicious and doesn't bloat. I only use this product when I have a long workout ahead of me, otherwise I just drink water. But I love the idea of sipping on Aminos to keep me anabolic.