MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Glacier Breeze
Strawberry Margarita
Orange Mango

jkrasznai's Rating

Love this stuff! And it's chock-full of some great ingredients. I've tried 3 different flavors because I HAVE to mix it up. i recommend purchasing two containers of different flavors so you don't get sick of the same one flavor every day. Cherry Lime - great original flavor Strawberry Margarita - missing the flavor of tequila in it, but def tastes like cotton candy :) Glacier Breeze - I'm pretty sure when the Titanic hit the iceberg it didn't say "Mmmm this tastes great!" What is a glacier supposed to taste like?! Anyway, I still drank this to mix things up. It tastes a lot like honey and berries, but def more honey. The color of the product you would think is a nice blue color but is actually a grayish-blue and turns to a charcoal gray the longer it sits.

FSDLebron's Rating

GIves me the extra push on the sl****ish days!!!

cdeome's Rating

Amazing product.

snake9785's Rating
Lemon Lime

I guess the product works fine, I have difficulty using it consistently because the taste is so horrific. I typically mix it in a few ounces of water and hold my breath while drinking it as fast as I can. And yes I've mixed it with the recommended amount of water and it's horrible then too. I was really excited for this product but am very disappointed in the taste. Think I'll buy some BPI next time.

misterherbie's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is a must-have for anyone looking to put on muscle. I workout in the mornings super early. Then I have at least two of these (one scoop each, two separate occasions) throughout the day. It is pure and whole and easily drinkable/digestible.

adelefu's Rating
Lemon Lime

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.

silvercross007's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great taste, great pump, and sustained energy. Awesome product!

mvanhoorickx's Rating
Cherry Limeade

mvanhoorickx did not leave a written review for this product.

kdubbs14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is one of the best amino blends I've tried. I haven't had any soreness since I've switched to this product. It's not the best tasting amino blend that I have tried, but it is pretty good. I just finished the cherry limeade and just repurchased the pineapple mango. I would highly recommend this product!

Kingraj23's Rating
Cherry Limeade

It is a good product but the flavor i chose was terrible.

xtremecycos's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The taste is great, love the Pineapple Mango. Was previously using Cellucor Alpha Amino, while it was good as well, I will be switching to this from now on. Love the Coconut water! Typically do one scoop in my full shaker before all of my workouts. It has really been beneficial on my intense cardio days. I would definitely recommend.

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating

It's the tits

Ullas05's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Brilliant profile,taste,keeps your hydration system going and energy maintained ! a good intra workout supplement,only backside is ,its low on leucine,isoleucine and valine ,more for hydration purposes with thing like coconut water,etc added in it !

TaynaStOnge's Rating
Pineapple Mango

TaynaStOnge did not leave a written review for this product.

thehalligantool's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Mixes fairly well, flavor is pretty good. Nice to have something to drink other than water! I use it as an intra workout sup and though I don't feel any energy boost I will continue to use it as I've been trying to keep lean muscle while eating a calorie reduced diet!

brentd1357's Rating

Excellent Mid workout booster. Great taste and easy on the stomache. I use it mid and post workouts. I recommend this.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Outstanding Product for anyone who wants to recover super-fast after an intense work out.

ChristopherHag's Rating
Cherry Limeade

ChristopherHag did not leave a written review for this product.

quiz920's Rating

If you're looking for a great intra workout booster this is definitely where it's at. I've taken a few others like Xtend from Scivation and they are all so good but I have gotten the best results from this one. It helps me through m workouts without any fatigue which is great. As well as it gets me through my tough cardio days on the stairmaster along with its great taste. Some flavors have a bit of a chalky after taste but i'd say that is my only negative.

Holly Pinkham's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I miss this. I really liked it, but went with a cheaper product this time around. This is the best tasting aminos I've had, but it also really helps with recovery. I felt noticeably less sore when I started using it, and since stopping I feel like the soreness lasts longer. I'll definitely be going back once I finish my current product.