MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Glacier Breeze
Orange Mango

fallyall247's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Best tasting supplement ever! Right there with muscletech fruit punch Baca. Great for recovery. Lives up to full label claim. Amazing product.

702Rider's Rating

There are a lot of great amino products out there, but this is my favorite (C4's alpha amino comes in at a close second). Almost all the flavors I've had are great, but definitely avoid the Fruit Punch. Sorry MP, but it's disgusting. All the others are great though. I fill a whole shaker with water and add a scoop and it's become an essential part of my workouts now- I sip it during my workouts. Completely dissolves in my shaker. I'm not sure how to explain it, or if it's the electrolyte blend/coconut water concentrate or what, but I noticed it helps me just feel more 'stable' during my workouts. When I drink just water I feel like I'm lacking something when I hit the final half of my workout, but not with this. I guess I just feel a little better hydrated/not as thirsty. Great product, always recommend it.

ShanonnH's Rating
Cherry Limeade

My favorite flavor pre-workout, I love this!

jrev1000's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Amino 1 is a good recovery BCAA supplement...nuff said! You can sip through it all day but reading the nutritional breakdown, it only has about 3 grams of BCAA per serve and, I'd prefer more in an intra-workout. Tastes really good, specially the Lemon Lime.

MMathai's Rating
Orange Mango

Coconut water, no sugar, no fillers, 'nuff said. I stack this with Size-On for an intra workout smash!! Beast mode activated and Conquered.

ehindes10's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Absolutely love this stuff! Really reduces muscle soreness. I take a scoop right after weight training and before cardio. It helps me power through my HIIT. Highly recommend this stuff!!!

ssprafka's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I have given my full trust into MusclePharm with every product they offer to customers. I was a die hard Optimum Nutrition supporter but after trying the MP products, I will not go back. Amino1 gives me amazing recovery time and has amazing taste. Fruit punch was really good, and the pineapple mango is unreal. I just purchased cherry limeade and will review that as well.

Salmonwood's Rating
Lemon Lime

Really like the taste. After 4 weeks I can already tell that the BCAA's are helping my gains. First time using this kinda product and I'll continue. Really feel my muscles recover fast after a hard session.

CrazyMountain's Rating

Delicious and doesn't bloat. I only use this product when I have a long workout ahead of me, otherwise I just drink water. But I love the idea of sipping on Aminos to keep me anabolic.

michaelxp5's Rating

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

BMAN5's Rating

Love the flavor. Good BCAA

philgr11's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is probably my favorite supplement of all time. Gets my recovery so right. I use to hate working out because of how sore and dead I would be all the time, but this stuff is a game changer. Im still sore obviously, but way less sore.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I have tried this product when it first came out and I love it. I loved this flavor but there is a few others I like a lot as well. At times I would take 5-7 servings a day to keep me going so I could work longer. I am not a big coffee drinker and this really helped give me an edge

percygall's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Trainer told me about this recently so I had to try it. Recovery is on point. Taste is great. Coconut water added in is a great touch.

daveker's Rating
Glacier Breeze

This flavor is killer. I also really like cherry limeade. Crucial to my crossfit workouts though. Before I started taking this I would be sore as crap all day everyday. Ive noticed a big difference in my recovery time since starting this stuff.

garthgrif's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Ive been taking this product for about a year now and have absolutely loved it. Recovery is legit. I usually drink it once during my workout and then once during the evening. I also take the BCAA 312 from muscle pharm and I hardly ever feel sore.

macdawg202's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Product taste extremely well, just like any other MP product, very few BCAA supplements I have tried tasted better. Only complaint on the product is the amount of BCAA's in a single serving. They don't hide the amino's in the rest of the prop blend which is nice, but 3 grams total is on the low side of comparable products.

nickshel's Rating

My crossfit instructor originally recommended this product to the class, so I figured it was worth a shot. Ive been drinking these intra WOD for about a month now and have seen a huge improvement in my workout quality and recovery! This has really helped push me to the next level in the gym.

kenjif's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade is unreal. My friend wasn't playing when he said it tasted better than kool aide. The coconut water was the selling point though.. They say that stuff is the best hydration you can get. Also, you can never get enough bcaas in your life.

billwa's Rating

Taste is always key when choosing supps, and this products definetely passes the taste test! In regards to recovery, it def gets the job done there as well. Ive been feeling way less sore and beat up after tough workouts and throughout the week.