MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

5.6
Glacier Breeze
9.8

anster's Rating

Has a really funny after taste. Will not get these again. Buy two get one free was the reason i tried 3 different flavors.

leebrownusa's Rating

I've reshaped my body by several inches with hard work and this Amino1 for recovery. I've probably only lost 3-5 pounds but this, hard workouts and some Whey protein really seems to be working for me

bking315's Rating
Orange Mango

One of the best on the market.

sharkbr's Rating
Cherry Limeade

sharkbr did not leave a written review for this product.

charlesdii's Rating
Cherry Limeade

How well it mixes: 9 out of 10. Slightly grainy, but not enough to bother me Dosage: --- Training Days: 1 scoop with 25 g of Dextrose while lifting. --- Non-Training Days: n/a Results: Between this and the dextrose, I have noticed that I sustain energy longer while in the gym. I have noticed a difference in how quickly I start my next set and how many reps I am able to push through. Buy it again?: I will be buying this again. The cherry limeade is strong. I usually use 20 oz of water to take away the sweetness. It is that sweet even without the dextrose. If you have any specific questions regarding my experiences with this product, message me.

AngelsJones's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I typically use this product during my workouts and on days i am recovering. The Cherry Limeade and the Fruit Punch are both very delicious. This product makes me feel more energized, hydrated and definitely helps me recover faster. Great product!

Roman909's Rating
Orange Mango

Roman909 did not leave a written review for this product.

Gaitholabi's Rating

I am not a big fan of fruit punch,the taste isn't good but not awful. I bought this product to get extra hydration and more energy during workout. I tried to drink it 3 times during workout but I always crashed 10-20 minutes after drinking it . now i drink it one hour before workout and I feel fine and it gives me excellent hydration. note that i am not allergic to any of its ingredients.

menintrunks's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade Flavor is not disgusting, but still could be better though

Oskye's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Delicious and nutrisious. I drink them durring my workouts. Gets me ready for the next set. Also drink post and i love this stuff. Muscle pharm as the most unique flavores.

peteyb1173's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Tastes fantastic, works pretty well and mixes well.

danthamane's Rating

Great taste, but has that weird after taste that most supplement powders do, yet still tastes great. Definitely supplies you with a quick recovery and immediate ease of soreness. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to start using amino supplements. I am planning on getting more when I run out.

Kldotter's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Kldotter did not leave a written review for this product.

oliverandlucy's Rating
Orange Mango

This is a must have product for me. Taking this immediately after a workout literally cuts my soreness in half. I have tried 3 or 4 other amino acid products, but so far this works the best for me.

wpgallup642's Rating
Orange Mango

wpgallup642 did not leave a written review for this product.

cwpartlow's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I use this during my workout to re-hydrate. I think it has helped reduce soreness on my off-day recovery.

Troop1210's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Got a few samples of this a while back and tried it for about a week. The Cherry Limeade flavor was awful. Appeared to help decrease soreness somewhat but why buy this stuff when you could get other amino products currently on the market like Scivation Extend that generally cost less and taste amazing? Probably wont buy this stuff but would suffer through more samples if available.

JaLassan's Rating

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

WestMan79's Rating
Glacier Breeze

WestMan79 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Lemon Lime

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.