MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

5.6
Glacier Breeze
9.8

danthamane's Rating

Great taste, but has that weird after taste that most supplement powders do, yet still tastes great. Definitely supplies you with a quick recovery and immediate ease of soreness. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to start using amino supplements. I am planning on getting more when I run out.

Kldotter's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Kldotter did not leave a written review for this product.

oliverandlucy's Rating
Orange Mango

This is a must have product for me. Taking this immediately after a workout literally cuts my soreness in half. I have tried 3 or 4 other amino acid products, but so far this works the best for me.

wpgallup642's Rating
Orange Mango

wpgallup642 did not leave a written review for this product.

cwpartlow's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I use this during my workout to re-hydrate. I think it has helped reduce soreness on my off-day recovery.

Troop1210's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Got a few samples of this a while back and tried it for about a week. The Cherry Limeade flavor was awful. Appeared to help decrease soreness somewhat but why buy this stuff when you could get other amino products currently on the market like Scivation Extend that generally cost less and taste amazing? Probably wont buy this stuff but would suffer through more samples if available.

JaLassan's Rating

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

WestMan79's Rating
Glacier Breeze

WestMan79 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Lemon Lime

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.

RonZackey's Rating

This is the only way to take your amino's.

CraigTalkington's Rating
Pineapple Mango

CraigTalkington did not leave a written review for this product.

FrankPalmer81's Rating
Lemon Lime

FrankPalmer81 did not leave a written review for this product.

RobMarchese's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great taste and works real good.

Liftbig87's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product mixed amazingly well. I used it as an intraworkout drink and it helped reduce soreness. I like that this product does not contain caffeine but I usually use a preworkout product with caffeine.

dennisga's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I noticed that I was getting leg cramps and just muscle cramps in general and did some research and heard about Amino1 so I decided to try it. After just a couple days of taking it I noticed that it was helping to hydrate me and get rid of the cramps. I haven't stopped taking it since.

peterhua's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This is a must have for me. I can definitely tell when I forget to take this because I feel sore and the next day after a hard workout is rough for me.

mikeOnori's Rating
Orange Mango

I love the taste, mixes down smooth and much easier to drink your aminos then to take them.

kamerongo's Rating

As a mountain biker and endurance athlete, this is a staple in my supplement stack. The amino/hydration combination is hard to beat. Well done MP!

dougpa's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Best tasting aminos on the market. Awesome supp!

logangi's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I got the pineapple mango because I like that flavor in Assault and I love it. I can definitely tell when I don't use it because I'm more sore and I feel beat up and dehydrated especially after running or playing some ball. Awesome stuff.