MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

4.8
Pineapple Mango

jason383's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I've cycled thru A LOT of different amino drinks and after all of them, I'm coming back to this one as my favorite. I'm actually doing this with a lot of products...try them, and keep saying, "not as good as Muscle Pharm. Here is my personal stack ranking: (Combination of how it makes me feel and taste) 1.) Muscle Pharm Amino 1 2.) BSN Amino X 3.) Cellucor BCAA (love that it has Beta A in it!) 4.) BPI Amino X 5.) ON Pro Series BCAA 6.) Post JYM 7.) Bodybuilding.com Intraworkout The lemon line tastes amazing and the cherry limeade is even better. I loved to drink this stuff...so much so, when I finished I was craving more. I took this pre workout when my workouts had to be after the kids went down for the night and couldn't take a pre workout. Had me feeling very hydrated and gave me good energy. Right now using BSN Amino product because of the high amount of aminos I get but I think I will drop my current intra workout product and use this.

AK036786's Rating

If you like to search a BCAA drink, not so good, low content, just 3 gramms - but If you like to search a good complex drink for workout...DEAL.

juniorvalero's Rating
Orange Mango

This is my favorite flavor and i think it works great enjoyable anytime. i've mostly used during and after workouts. Other flavors I've tried Lemon Lime, decent, and Glacier Freeze which i have yet to figure out what it takes like and isn't very good. But the product works and taste just depends on your flavor profile.

jleedw's Rating

Aside from the fact that it is so sweet it is hard to drink it doesn't appear to be much different than drinking water. I can't give it away, gave a container to my son, he brought it back.

greekfanatik's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Almost perfect p.w.o except for the form of magnesium(oxide is poorly absorbed).in general,no soreness,no cramps,no tiredness if combined with healthy foods.a little warning to my fellas in the usa,DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT WITH OTHER MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS,EVEN IF THE OTHER SUPPS ARE IONIC FORM OR TRAACS,IT WILL CAUSE YOU DIARRHEA,FOUL SMELL AND-OR LOOSE STOOLS.i took it SEPARATED with natural calm(1 teaspoon equals to approx 165 mg magnesium) and one capsule traacs 150 mg magnesium throughout the day and got intense BOWEL IRRITATION,FOUL SMELL AND SEVERE DIARRHEA lasting almost 2 days.Musclepharm must think a way to remove magn oxide from the formula,even if award winning 2013 recovery product.

slaytanic68's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The taste is amazing for a BCAA product. You can almost feel the hydration after drinking it. I have bought it multiple times & will continue to do so. I sweat all day at work as my wonderful company has an issue with air conditioning :\.....& keeps me hydrated through out the day & through my workouts. Only reason I gave an overall of 9 instead of 10 is you have to experiment a little at first with how much you take, if you over do it at first it may cause a few quick dashes to the bathroom....but that just may be me.

faridabiyev's Rating
Lemon Lime

faridabiyev did not leave a written review for this product.

nkersey007's Rating

nkersey007 did not leave a written review for this product.

KillerKoala3's Rating
Cherry Limeade

KillerKoala3 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joshhunt182's Rating
Orange Mango

Joshhunt182 did not leave a written review for this product.

jcrandall3's Rating
Orange Mango

Great taste, great price, and highly recommended to drink during your workout. This also eliminates soreness during your lift and gives you a little extra boost during your lift. Amazing product

mark4422s's Rating
Glacier Breeze

Good tasting product for post workout or anytime, fruit punch is far better than the Glacier breeze flavor...I mix half a scoop with a tsp dextrose and glutamine post w/o before protein shake

thief337's Rating
Glacier Breeze

I love this stuff, I do a good warm up workout then take a scoop of Amino1 and when I go back in the gym it's like I'm completely fresh.

CadeDawes's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Am I the only person who has run into a problem with this product? It tastes great, but after I take it after my workout it makes me feel like complete crap. Light-headed, tough to move around without feeling like I'm gonna pass out or something. Am I taking it wrong or something? I'm doing 16 oz of water with 1 scoop post workout..thought about cutting back to 12 oz and less than a full scoop to see how that goes..Anyone have some insight for me? Thanks

Ernestg's Rating

Love this stuff...works great & has a good flavor "cherry limeade"1

srasuli's Rating
Orange Mango

srasuli did not leave a written review for this product.

msbeauty2's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is great. Great taste and mixes well with cold water. I don't feel anything as far as a rush but it does not contain caffeine so don't look for a rush. Great to drink than just plain water or gatorade before, during, or after a workout. A great product if you are caffeine sensitive!

phil2175's Rating

My first purchase of Amino1 was the Cherry Limeade in a 50 serving size. I got this after taking ModernBCAA for quite a while. This one tasted so much better. After I ran out I ordered some Glacier Breeze and Orange Mango, both were highly disappointing in the flavor category. Recently I purchased two bags of the 60 serving Fruit Punch from Costco, also be very underwhelmed by the taste. Looks like I'll go back to Cherry Limeade next time. As for how it works, I pretty much only take it while I'm working out. I feel very refreshed and I'm more inclined to drink compared to plain water when working out.

SdotDinn's Rating

I picked this up due to past good experiences with MusclePharm but with this product I was completely wrong. Mixability was fine, I had no problems there. My main problems were taste and effect. Orange Mango had the best review taste reviews so I picked it up however it was terrible. Every other amino I've ever had always had great taste. Fruit Punch was the best but thats not saying much. Lemon lime was also not good nor bad. I didn't find it helped me recover as good as other products I've tried either. I wouldn't recommend this product. Go find something else.

amidkiff's Rating
Lemon Lime

amidkiff did not leave a written review for this product.