MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Glacier Breeze
Strawberry Margarita
Orange Mango

calstoflet's Rating

This is a really solid product in my opinion. I have tried other amino blends but this one is the best. I like that it contains the amino acids and other essential vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, etc. You really cannot beat the price for this amazing product! I usually consume this with water before or during my workouts and have never been a sore the next day. The fruit punch is pretty good but think I will try a new flavor next order. Overall, this is a good product from MP and is a good investment.

uga81's Rating

One thing to say about this?!?! Nothing to say but awesomeness! With all Ba and you amino this one gets me going so long in the gym I put a reminder on to stop me. No BS . I MP stuff, there pre stuff not that good , but post and everything else is n my top 5!

samghaznavi98's Rating
Lemon Lime

Terrible supplement, mix ability is poor, taste is disgusting. Tastes nothing like lemon lime you are wasting your time and money with this pile of rubbish

Rocky95m's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Love this! The Pineapple Mango flavor tastes great! I sip on this during my workouts and I feel a lot stronger and even broke a few plateaus! Only bad would be wish they added more MG of the ingredients, other than that this supplement is awesome and is a must have AMINO!

catfieldman's Rating
Orange Mango

catfieldman did not leave a written review for this product.

mkeconsn's Rating
Cherry Limeade

mkeconsn did not leave a written review for this product.

rdf803's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I like to drink my BCAAs during a workout; they really seem to help with my endurance and I love knowing they're preserving my hard-earned muscle. The Cherry Limeade flavor is great because it's not overly sweet and is really refreshing during a tough workout. I've tried many brands and flavors of BCAAs, and this is one of my favorites!

jkrasznai's Rating

Love this stuff! And it's chock-full of some great ingredients. I've tried 3 different flavors because I HAVE to mix it up. i recommend purchasing two containers of different flavors so you don't get sick of the same one flavor every day. Cherry Lime - great original flavor Strawberry Margarita - missing the flavor of tequila in it, but def tastes like cotton candy :) Glacier Breeze - I'm pretty sure when the Titanic hit the iceberg it didn't say "Mmmm this tastes great!" What is a glacier supposed to taste like?! Anyway, I still drank this to mix things up. It tastes a lot like honey and berries, but def more honey. The color of the product you would think is a nice blue color but is actually a grayish-blue and turns to a charcoal gray the longer it sits.

FSDLebron's Rating

GIves me the extra push on the sl****ish days!!!

cdeome's Rating

Amazing product.

snake9785's Rating
Lemon Lime

I guess the product works fine, I have difficulty using it consistently because the taste is so horrific. I typically mix it in a few ounces of water and hold my breath while drinking it as fast as I can. And yes I've mixed it with the recommended amount of water and it's horrible then too. I was really excited for this product but am very disappointed in the taste. Think I'll buy some BPI next time.

misterherbie's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is a must-have for anyone looking to put on muscle. I workout in the mornings super early. Then I have at least two of these (one scoop each, two separate occasions) throughout the day. It is pure and whole and easily drinkable/digestible.

adelefu's Rating
Lemon Lime

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.

silvercross007's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great taste, great pump, and sustained energy. Awesome product!

mvanhoorickx's Rating
Cherry Limeade

mvanhoorickx did not leave a written review for this product.

kdubbs14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is one of the best amino blends I've tried. I haven't had any soreness since I've switched to this product. It's not the best tasting amino blend that I have tried, but it is pretty good. I just finished the cherry limeade and just repurchased the pineapple mango. I would highly recommend this product!

Kingraj23's Rating
Cherry Limeade

It is a good product but the flavor i chose was terrible.

xtremecycos's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The taste is great, love the Pineapple Mango. Was previously using Cellucor Alpha Amino, while it was good as well, I will be switching to this from now on. Love the Coconut water! Typically do one scoop in my full shaker before all of my workouts. It has really been beneficial on my intense cardio days. I would definitely recommend.

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating

It's the tits

Ullas05's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Brilliant profile,taste,keeps your hydration system going and energy maintained ! a good intra workout supplement,only backside is ,its low on leucine,isoleucine and valine ,more for hydration purposes with thing like coconut water,etc added in it !