MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Orange Mango
Pineapple Mango

menintrunks's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade Flavor is not disgusting, but still could be better though

bcroteau1's Rating

Good energy. Take as a preworkout before hockey practices and games. Gives me a nice boost. Fruit punch tastes very good and I look forward to trying other flavors!

seanyamamoto's Rating
Orange Mango

Pretty good amino product. I take this during my workout and it keeps my pump going and keeps my energy up. The only area where this product is kind of lacking is the recovery. It is noticeable, but nowhere near as good as BSNs Amino X, which was the aminos I was taking before. Orange mango was a pretty good tasting flavor. It tastes sort of like a orange creamsicle.

hasitha128's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is my first BCAA product and I feel pretty good when using this. I use AMINO1 as an intra-workout supplement. When mixed in with cold water it's awesome. Helps to keep me hydrated. No cotton mouth. Going to buy again. Love the stuff !!

Croten's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I use this product during my workouts and would highly recommend it. I'm a fan of the pineapple mango flavor.

romancr's Rating

Bcaas along with coconut water? Awesome! This product has really helped me reach new levels in the gym.

davidhan's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade Amino1 is life. The flavor is sooo good. The electrolytes and recovery provided by this product is also great.

kennymcn's Rating

I was turned onto this product by my trainer and it really seems to make a difference. I feel way less sore and tired throughout the days now.

Waltrock's Rating

Waltrock did not leave a written review for this product.

tobygram's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Pretty cool product. It is good for recovery, but it also seems to really energize me after drinking it. Tastes like kool aid.

ryanlun's Rating

I drink on this stuff all day everyday. It keeps me way less sore than I would be without it.

tylorwar's Rating

This product, in my opinion is the best performance supp out there. Provides the body with the essential amino acids along with coconut water. Taste is solid.

maxbea's Rating
Lemon Lime

This stuff is kinda like gatorade, but way tastier and 100x healthier! I drink it during my workouts and the electrolytes really keep me hydrated during HIIT workouts.

kyhum's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Stacking this product with the Muscle Pharm Combat protein has really helped me reach goals in the gym that I didn't think was possible.

jaysonk's Rating

Pretty big fan of this product. Gets me right after a tough workout with the bcaas and glutamine.

alexwo's Rating
Lemon Lime

A recovery drink that has coconut water!?! Ingenious.. Full of bcaas too! I drink it intraworkout and it really helps me recover.

noahre's Rating

I was attracted to this product because of all the recovery blends it has in it.. but when I tasted it I was addicted!

trishastan's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product is by far the best tasting bcaa drink I've ever had. Muscle Pharm killed it! Im hooked.

madisonj's Rating

Great source of amino acids. Most of the essential ones! The added coconut water concentrate is too clutch though. It seems like MP adds the coconut water into a lot of their products, which is awesome.

arnoldfree's Rating
Lemon Lime

I like to drink this product intra workout. Full of recovery blends. The coconut water seems to really keep me hydrated as well.