MusclePharm AMINO1 Reviews

Increase Endurance and Hydration to Rebuild Muscle*

Good

Chrisfisch's Rating

Chrisfisch did not leave a written review for this product.

rhurbi999's Rating

Taste like morning orange juice, minus the sugar!

michelec093's Rating

This Fruit Punch stuff is absolutely disgusting. I've tried to add lemon and different flavors to try to make it bearable.. no luck. I wish I could return this, such a waste of money.

cowboycurry's Rating

Switched up from Cellucor Amino powder and big mistake! Cellucor tastes better, blends better and has a lighter mix texture. Cellucor is like a water drink pack but this Amino 1 mixes thick and makes you feel bogged down because it's hard to drink.

lamiceML's Rating
Lemon Lime

taste is awful , quiet and simple . it has a bitter taste with tons of sucralose . effectiveness : very good , i'm in a low calorie diet and this get me through the training with ease , i use it as a pre /intra -workout . my only real complaint is that i wish there were more bcaa - may be double the bcaa dose - as for magnesium oxide , dunno really i didn't get the run or anything awful . i prefer this over xtend - but definitely not in the taste department - .. it is working better for me .

CJTemps's Rating
Orange Mango

I ordered a 15 serving tub of the Orange Mango to test this out based on other reviews. Taste is awesome! 1 full scoop with 16 oz of water was slightly sweet for me, so I just used slighlty less than a scoop and its perfect. Only 5 cals per serving so you could really drink this whenever you want. I stick to one during my workout and 1 on my rest days. This is my first time trying a musclepharm product and I was impressed with it although I wish I could try some of the other flavors without ordering a whole tub. I emailed the company for some free samples, but I was directed to their website where you can pay $1.50 per sample.

Rustychucky's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great flavour, gets a bit old near the end but overall great product. In my eyes it's essential to my workout regime.

Mikexherman's Rating

I purchased this at the Arnold Classic on a whim. A friend of mine was telling me about how BCAAs really helped him with recovery and growth, so I gave it a shot. After my workout, I drank a scoop mixed with 14 oz. of water. Typically I'm not sore to where I can't move the next day, but I certainly feel tense. After drinking this, I felt way better than I normally do. I drink it right after every workout with my dinner, and I love it. It tastes really great, too. Not something you would expect from a fitness supplement. Will certainly be re-upping once I run out.

troyslish's Rating

troyslish did not leave a written review for this product.

Brokerb22's Rating
Lemon Lime

Not a bad product but the taste was absolutely horrible. It reminded of my son's baby formula. I'm not usually the guy that harps on flavor but when it's a supplement that I'm sipping on through my workout or worse yet throughout the whole day on non training days taste then becomes a factor.

RogueOkami's Rating
Glacier Breeze - Exclusive!

Perfect post workout drink! The "Glacier Breeze" I thought would be like blue Powerade flavor, but it's sort of on the grape side. Still, not bad at all. Just ordered my second container!

Livinlarge11's Rating

This stuff is amazing i love being able to use my blender and make it into a icy makes me feel like I'm having a little treat

cjc1014's Rating
Cherry Limeade

cjc1014 did not leave a written review for this product.

erv1n's Rating
Cherry Limeade

very very good amino acids with grate taste

dukey10's Rating
Orange Mango

Great product, I really feel an added boost when taking this. I usually have some a little before my work out and sip in between. Also if I am having a rest day or am feeling a little under the weather, the amino's really help me.

andy3d2's Rating

I drink this while I'm training and it's giving me a noticeable boost in energy. normally after 35min I'm fading out now I feel like I'm only half way!

Jmcnasty's Rating
Glacier Breeze - Exclusive!

Loved sipping on this during workouts or just in general. Great product!

beauwil's Rating
Glacier Breeze - Exclusive!

During my workouts when I get tired or feel weak. I take some drinks of this and it makes me feel refreshed and ready to go.

darrwall's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The taste of this is amazing and I can't believe how much it helps out with my muscle repair.

benten1's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is a great during the workout hydration supplement for me. I put it in a shaker bottle and sip on while working out.