MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.9
7.9
6.2
6.7
4.7
Cherry Vanilla

icemanrrc's Rating

Finally, a great muscle building protein shake that doesn't tear my stomach up like whey. No bloating either. Chocolate taste great but I'd describe it as chocolate mocha.

jay311088's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

digest very easily

zen8robi's Rating
Chocolate

You can feel the huge difference to other proteins! It works! Very impressive.Only half the serving , compares with 4 times other servings,plus the feel of pump and welllness right away. I liked the chocolate taste !

BONXLEGEND84's Rating
Chocolate

BONXLEGEND84 did not leave a written review for this product.

champ2685's Rating

nothing to brag about

12gage85's Rating

I've seen so much improvement wit this I think its the best thing out

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

Starbuck440's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The marketing for this stuff is sketchy, looking at a glossy of some monster dude eating a raw T-bone left me with the feeling of, "Damn, is this stuff going to give me gout?" However, don't let its adverts scare you, This stuff is EPIC! I noticed gains after just two weeks of it. It doesn't mix perfectly, and some of the flavors are the worst I have ever tasted, but it is well worth it.

mksisbest's Rating

taste like kool aid. next would like to try cherry van

webco274's Rating
Chocolate

The color of this chocolate flavored protein is very dark; which could be attributed to the source of the protein. It has a different taste from other chocolate proteins that I've tried. I've been using this one for about 2.5 wks now, and I have seen some increase in size since taking this protein.

n8thetank's Rating
Chocolate

Switching from whey, rice, and hemp to beef isolate has been a long journey, but I'm glad I tried all of the options out so I can give an impartial review. The switch has been amazing. The first thing I noticed was there is no bloating and I'm not gassy like I am with whey. The second is the taste- no sugars, no fats, but it still tastes good unlike rice and hemp. I don't know if it's the protein or the fact that I'm lifting 5 days a week, but I feel like the proteins are doing what they're supposed to do as I'm filling out and my recovery time has decreased. I'm a big fan of this stuff.

deportista's Rating
Chocolate

deportista did not leave a written review for this product.

pantem99's Rating
Chocolate

pantem99 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdelisiis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

To start off with the good, this powder really does deliver. I was looking for an alternative to whey because it was giving me real bad digestive issues when I drank it with milk. The gains you get are quite noticeable compared to most other varieties of protein, including whey, IMO. BUT, and this is a pretty big but, the blue raspberry flavor is one of the worst tasting shakes I've ever had to force down. To be completely honest, I felt like I was drinking a fruity smelling dish soap mixed with my own vomit. That being said, the results were very good and next time I'll make sure to grab another flavor.

jaywilliam's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

First off, I want to say I am a HUGE fan of Carnivore. When I used to work at the supplement store, you could seriously tell the beef protein takers from the milk protein"ers". Carnivore was the one taken by the serious lifters. Now, even with that, I have to comment on the taste of the Carmel Vanilla...OMG it is AWFUL!!! If you want an idea of what I'm choking down while drinking this flavor, imagine walking into an abandoned home, finding all the crap in the old carpet lying inside the house, putting it into milk, and then drinking it. Seriously, this flavor is absolutely vile! Stick with chocolate, or fruit punch.

joroda's Rating

This was one of the best product I've used its deffinatly worth every penny

ndavis83's Rating
Chocolate

I have been training for over 10 years and have tried many different products. This is by far the best protein supplement I have ever taken. I have always had trouble gaining muscle, but after taking Carnivor for 6 months, I gained 8 lbs of muscle mass. It definitely has a unique taste, I have heard some say it has a little coffee taste to it, but I don't drink coffee and I think it taste really good. I usually just mix 1 - 1 1/2 scopes with water in a shaker after my workout, but on my off days I throw it in the blender with fruit or peanut butter. Either way it always taste good and doesn't leave me with any intestinal discomfort (gas). One added bonus is that the price is always reasonable and consistent.

Sgarc90's Rating

I have been a long time fitness junkie. I have tried it all. This is by far the best tasting protein powder. I have ever put in my mouth. gone are the days of "I am not eating this for the taste" No cramping or bloated feeling and no upset stomach. The only thing I have changed in my diet is substituting Carnivor for my old protein powder. Three weeks, I am noticeably stronger. Sam

MRmaverick123's Rating

The best tasting protein powder I have tasted so far. No chalkiness, real strong flavor. Tastes exactly like Fruit Punch you would get from a soda machine. I am actually wanting to drink this over water or other fruit juices it tastes that good. Only drawback I can think of is it requires a little more water to dissolve completely than your other protein powders out there, otherwise its clumpy or takes 10mins of shaking to fully dissolve. Went through the 2lb container twice as fast as I usually do because it tastes so good. Ordering the larger size now!

willgee's Rating
Chocolate

willgee did not leave a written review for this product.