MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.7
6.2
Vanilla Caramel

irishpor's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

Need to add strawberries, blue berries, fruit, milk in order to mask the flavor.

wwbernardo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

chop83's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This stuff just simply works! I've tried about 5 or 6 of the more popular protein powders and none have given me better results than this. I thought it was a little expensive at first but compared to other hydrolyzed proteins it's actually very reasonable. I've packed on more lean muscle using this in the last 6-9 months than I have with any other protein over the course of 1-2 years. The chocolate peanut butter is horrible.

DaCiRo's Rating

I have been keeping Carnivor in my protein plan. Ever since I started I noticed significant early gains. I am heading to 40's and though I eat relatively clean I have to be careful with cholesterol. Overall It is becoming harder to keep lean however Carnivor really seems to help a lot in benefiting from Beef protein without the cholesterol risk of red meat,... and man it seems to beat other proteins I had,.. it is simply great!.

Johnbrauchie's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

Cleanest protein I have ever had. Mixes extremely well. Was skeptical about making the leap to beef protein; will never go back to whey.

giancana's Rating

Anyone who thinks this product is garbage, is garbage. This by far ONE of the many great isolates on the market and you have to try it to believe it. Now for those who can't digest this product very well, you're an exception. I've tried every protein blends and isolates and i've ACCEPTED some due to gains and results but NEVER for taste. All protein blends and isolate taste like crap, including this companies flavors. If you want to enjoy great gains and AMAZING taste from Carnivor, trust me and try Fruit Punch. It's literally like juice. 10/10

darksinge89's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried a lot of different brands of protein powder, and this is by far the worst protein powder I have ever bought. I've gotten pretty bad protein before, but since the stuff isn't exactly cheap, I've always suffered through to the end of a tub of powder so I could get my money's worth out of it, but for the first time ever I couldn't finish it! It was that bad! Not only is the taste probably the worst tasting protein I've ever had (Strawberry, and I'm not trying to be rude, but sometimes I literally thought it tasted a bit like puke), but this protein wreaked HAVOC on my digestive system. I don't know if my body just doesn't know how to digest beef protein powder, but I literally had diarrhea every single time I took this powder. As soon as I stopped taking it, everything magically returned to normal. I also hated how when I mixed it, it was super foamy (making it harder to gulp down quickly to get past the bad taste), but once the foam settled down, it was extremely watery, zero texture at all. It was like having a protein shaker bottle filled with a disgusting flavor of crystal lite. I have no idea how this protein got a 9/10 rating, it's absolute garbage, and probably the last time I trust a rating on bodybuilding.com's online store. Be warned! I'm also really annoyed that they pre-load it with creatine, especially with a creatine-monohydrate. What if I don't want creatine? What if I do, but I don't want a mono-hydrate and want a creatine hydrochloride or something else? And what if I don't want to have to worry about whether or not I need to go through a loading phase of creatine to make the creatine in my powder effective when I already have my own creatine which requires no loading phase? I know, how about you just don't but creatine in it since it's a useless addition to protein powder and can be bought separately for a very affordable price!

darylbolado's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

all i can say is whatever they advertised is true. i tried this just because of curiosity, trying a different protein source. I stacked this with Secret sauce and they both work very well together, increased strength in less than two weeks and recovery ( DOMS barely feeling it). the chocolate peanut butter taste so BAD! has a bitter after taste to it.(stay away from it) definitely this will be a staple. i heard chocolate taste good

MATIASESCO's Rating

Hi, I was just wondering how much creatine this product has per scoop since it doesn't clearly say. Before I buy it I would like someone to help me with this question. Thanks!

gregcgrove's Rating
Chocolate

I had been drinking Whey protein for years based on what the gurus recommend. To make a long story short, I discovered this protein in search of something better. This protein does precisely what the label says. I'm really seeing results after just a short time. Both in the way my body looks and my performance while training. You won't be disappointed when you don't have to buy creatine separately as it's naturally occurring. Thanks for reading this review best wishes in your bodybuilding endeavors.

ryhicks's Rating

ryhicks did not leave a written review for this product.

lowarty's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

• Geo215
Geo215's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

Upon opening I am greeted by a strong pleasant chocolate smell which was a plus. 1 1/2 scoops+20 oz water in a shaker.Mixability- Shook for about 30 seconds only to find it did leave slight small "bubble clumps" left over but I actually preferred them.The taste was very good almost identical to a chocolate covered pretzel. Best of all no worry of an upset stomach as with some wheys. Satisfied Purchase Overall.

mike584's Rating

I began to take Carnivor in 2013 when I came to the realization that I can't handle whey and was looking for an alternative. I knew beef protein existed but I then saw Carnivor. According to the label it had no sugar, fat, lactose or even cholesterol, surprising since beef is the source here. It also had just 8 grams of carbs and 2.5 grams of creatine. I don't usually use creatine but at the time my workouts were going pretty good and I felt I could use a boost. First off this was so much easier for my stomach to handle than all the other powders I had taken up to that point. And of course that equated to better workouts. Within a few weeks I noticed my arms alone felt so much tighter...like they were going to burst! I'm at a restaurant with my girlfriend at the time and I couldn't help but go to the bathroom to take pictures - which you can find on my profile. After I sprained my wrist last year I stopped taking the stuff. I began to train again recently but because I'm not where I was when I was originally taking Carnivor I don't see the need to take it right now because I don't real I'm ready for the creatine yet. I don't feel like I want to stat taking anything creatine related unless it's really necessary and right now is not the time. But I'll totally start buying this stuff again once I feel it's time. Just a small warning: Take the Blue Raspberry and you're in a for a nice surprise the next time nature calls! :P

AlphaBombera's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

I really like using this protein. I have to mix it with another protein just for the fact I bought the Cherry Vanilla flavor, and it is really a bad flavor that I cannot even drink it without mixing it with something else. I have noticed overall growth after using this. Overall I like this protein and it doesn't mess with my sensitive stomach like some proteins can. I will be sure to try a chocolate flavor the next time around. I recommend this protein, I just wouldn't recommend the Cherry Vanilla flavor.

JLeger's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

I've been using Carnivore for 3 months now and will never use another. I've seen great results with both muscle size and density.

stupidwayward's Rating

stupidwayward did not leave a written review for this product.

xtremechaz's Rating
Chocolate

Beef is King, and this protein is derived from beef, so....... On top of that, it has extra creatine and BCAA's in it which helps with recovery. I have only used the chocolate and I really enjoy the taste. It has a taste of its own, I haven't found another protein that tastes like this one. I love this stuff.

kerrygraham's Rating
Chocolate

Like a lot of other reviewers, I have a milk intolerance so I am really happy this product came on the market. I have zero digestive issues with it, and i have a sensitive digestive system. Flavor: I really like the taste of the chocolate flavor. If you're expecting it to be like a chocolate bar think again. It's a pleasant chocolate, not overpowering. I'd rather have this than hot chocolate. Mixing: To get a perfect mix with no undissolved bits try this method: 1. Use 16 ounce beer glass. Fill 1/4 with water. 2. Add powder, then fill the rest with water. 3. Use a single whipper from a hand mixer (you know, the ones your mom used to make cakes). 4. Spin it in your hands like you'd do with a stick when trying to start a fire with no matches. Perfect mix every time.

wralph's Rating
Chocolate

Good product. Chocolate flavor was sub par, however.