MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
Peanut Butter
5.8

nikonel's Rating
Chocolate

Not loved this product. Taste is so.....nasty.in a shaker with water very strongly foams, the foam does not disappear. Ordered big can, cannot finish it. Not recommend it.

Miroxx's Rating
Chocolate

This protein has alot of potential, but it's a fail. Taste is good, whatever about taste. The price is good not great. The huge downfall of this protein is that it's packed with tons of sodium. 300+ per serving which is really bad. Yea u will get big quick but full of water. So the protein is a hoax in my eyes typical protein ranges between 50 mg of sodium up to 200+. And also this protein has no magnesium no vitamins or bcaas nor does it really have anything else for gains. So I guess that answers your question. Or makes you ask one is it really a protein supplement?

kristaclaude's Rating
Peanut Butter

This is a great protein, however, the taste is TERRIBLE! Just a head's up. Perhaps try a different flavor, Peanut Butter is a no-go. Spent the last month chugging with my nose plugged.

johnperk6810's Rating
Chocolate

Very good flavor, mixes easy, always my go to protein

seahawksfan's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I always have stomach problems when i drink any other protein. I have tried many other proteins I have found this is the only one that works. The flavor isnt the greatest, but at the same time it isnt terrible. It takes sort of like an Iced Coffee. I highly recommend this protein to anyone who has stomach problems with protein.

CaireBear's Rating

I have experienced great recovery time and seen significant changes in my phisique

knknez's Rating
Chocolate

knknez did not leave a written review for this product.

timotbat7's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have been using carnivore for about 2-3 months now love this product.

Rahavan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Been using this for 20 days. So far so good. No complaints like stomach upsets or anything. ll write back on the gains after 3 months of use. One feed back I would say is, it would be nice if it little less of sodium

ThaatLongHo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Carnivor's bottle can look really appealing. its good to take after an intense workout you definitely feel fueled and recovered but the flavor of vanilla caramel should be banished ! Lol. but i'm still a fan of muscle meds! Just not so much into the carnivor protein blends

budinugget's Rating

I love this protein powder. It mixes fairly easily with water and the chocolate pretzel flavor reminds me of a chocolate malt. Other flavors don't fare quite as well -- for example, the chocolate peanut butter is absolutely awful. If I could've returned it to my local store, I would have. I had to force myself to burn through the tub. Fruit punch is okay, but it has a very overpoweringly artificial fruit flavor. It's also kind of sickeningly sweet. I'd definitely get it again over the choc/pb, but it's not my favorite. For what it's worth, my girlfriend couldn't stand fruit punch... she said she only could smell a "beefy" odor.

ashums's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I really liked this protein power. Very easy to mix and it was smooth and delicious. I liked that it was versatile in that I could drink it with almond milk or just water and it still tasted great. A lot of protein shakes upset my stomach but this one didn't even if I drank it on an empty stomach. Def will buy again

ElleWood's Rating
Chocolate

My body cannot tolerate whey or soy so I stared using Carnivor. I have seen great results once I changed from my old Paleo Protein and started using this product. The Vanilla Caramel flavor is not for me, at all!!! I can drink the chocolate with water, almond milk, or mixed with fruit as a smoothie. I enjoy the fruit punch with just water or almond milk.

ViperTC85's Rating

I received several days worth of samples of the Chocolate Carnivore beef protein isolate. It is very different from any other protein I've tried, taste and texture wise. My first impression was that their is a lot of foam and it takes a while for them to go away. I tried it first in water and then with milk. I prefer it in milk. Its a little thicker and makes it taste like a milkshake. I would definitely recommend this especially if you are cutting due to the 0 fat and low carb and calorie content. Plus you're getting added aminos along with 23 G of protein. Thanks to MuscleMeds for sending me the trials.

zice233's Rating
Chocolate

I find this great for all your needs, my recovery is amazing and I feel a lot stronger and better results faster. I use it in the morning following my BCAAs then after my work out.

MBeshara's Rating
Chocolate

I tried this product for the 1st time according to change my protein supplement to be with a beef one instead of the whey actually I couldn't realize the big different or a change between both of them still the same the price was not cheap i recommend to use a whey protein to save a few of your money as the different in prices is not a big deal to be honest. however I have to say the flavor is really cool i mixed it with water and the tast like a dark chocolate and not that sweet it was really cool cold drink for me.

• cjv600
cjv600's Rating
Cherry Vanilla
Chocolate

It's a pretty good protein powder especially considering it's pretty much completely allergen free. Some protein powders give me a kind of bloated gut feeling but carnivor seems to be really easy on the digestive system. I've only tried 2 flavors so far; chocolate and cherry vanilla. Chocolate was pretty awesome. Even with just water the chocolate was pretty darn good tasting. However the cherry vanilla...... holy chemical cough syrup taste. I'm absolutely not a picky person but the cherry vanilla was extremely hard to drink. Tastes to me like a nasty cough syrup filled with chemicals or something... Dont know how that flavor even got out the door but anyways haha.... Overall I'm pretty impressed with carnivor protein just pick the flavors carefully!

• ydm135
ydm135's Rating

Very good protein maximized my strength and got bigger without gaining fat

Speed1804's Rating
Chocolate

Smooth protein, did not give me the stomach issues other protein would give me. Would recommend to anyone that has diary issues.

davidruas1's Rating
Chocolate

not such a good taste, it is a really good protein to put on mass lots of naturally ocurred creatine over all is a good product wish it could taste better