MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Strawberry
Peanut Butter
6.2
Vanilla Caramel

charles12973's Rating

charles12973 did not leave a written review for this product.

RafaMann's Rating
Chocolate

No more ****ting liquid, and no more smelling like rotten ***. My **** is all normal now

jhp1775's Rating
Peanut Butter

I used the 56 serving of the peanut butter flavor and i was at first hesitant to try it but it was a great decision and flavor grew on me over time. The protein is amazing. no complaints besides label not telling me how many BCAA's there are so i add my own with glutamine.

LACEYARBAUGH's Rating

I love this protein because I am allergic to eggs and some wheys tend to upset my sensitive stomach. I am also gluten intolerant so this is a perfect option for me. The taste is not my favorite but the benefits are well worth it!

sag5314's Rating
Chocolate

Look past all the marketing MuscleMeds does on their products and try them for what they are. Love this protein powder because it mixes easily, tastes great, and does the job. No fat, no sugar, and gives my body something to use instead of the same old milk proteins. No lactose sugar to digest that comes from whey products. No "beefy" smell, etc. Give it a try!

codieburr's Rating
Chocolate

this is the 3rd 56 serving tub i have purchased love this product my recovery time is wicked fast now like never before its amazing! This stuff helps me accomplish life!

djb704's Rating

Great protein. I don't know why people say Vanilla Caramel is gross, it's not the best but it's very drinkable. I don't even really like caramel too and it's fine. Not the best mixing protein will leave small clumps in blender bottle and foams up after shaking. I can deal with those small issues though for the quality of the protein.

Sriquelme's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor was a little strong but actually better then most protiens. The smell of the actual powder is horrendous but it doesnt smell like that after mixing, The 5 grams of creatine per scoop is good too since you dont have to go out and buy a seperate creatine product.

Urfubar's Rating
Vanilla Caramel
Chocolate

Flavors and mixing: Sadly it's true what they say about vanilla caramel, it's chokable but not much else, plus it foams like crazy - and I mean crazy - after mixing it in a shaker what you get is almost exclusively foam, and you have to wait for it to liquefy which takes a minute or two, and I want my shake immediately! Oh, and it doesn't mix well at all so expect pieces of wet powder in there... Fortunately chocolate is much better, it's still a far cry compared to ON Double Rich Chocolate but it tastes OK, the amount of foam is minimal and it mixes very well in a shaker - I was actually surprised. Performance: Now this is where it's at. Seriously. No powdered protein ever gave me such noticeable results. After about 3 weeks of using it I have seriously progressed in terms of both lean muscle mass and strength. I know it has some creatine in it but I was already taking creating as I took up Carnivor so it can't be it. I strongly recommend it, especially to people who don't have time/cash to prepare/consume a lot of meat, like me. Summary: It's performance benefits highly outmatch the flavor-related issues so if you're not too whimsy about the taste and have nothing against some additional creatine monohydrate I urge y'all to be open-minded and give it a try.

t3ddymac's Rating
Chocolate

Mixes quickly in a shaker. Tastes like weak hot chocolate if you know what I mean. Has to be one of the best tasting proteins I've had in a long time. Only used it for a few days so far but looking forward to the results. Really like the Natural occurring Creatine. I drink 1 serving Pre WO and 1 serving Post WO so that is the perfect amount of Creatine for my daily needs without having to buy a separate container.

artemisdoyle's Rating

I'm NOT a fussy eater (evidence? see profile photo...hey, I'm working on it!), but I have to say that the cherry vanilla is one of the most disgusting things I've ever drank (and I once accidentally drank beer that had a butt in it). On the other hand, the mint choc, choc, and choc peanut butter are AWESOME.

MarcusQ94's Rating
Chocolate

Tasted like hot rich hot chocolate. mixed pretty well given that you give it a shake for 20sec or so. Id recommend this product. Better drink it slow, gave me some digestion issues.

sleeperking's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am new to beef isolate protein and had mild paranoia about the flavor. I feared it would taste at best like a fast food Angus burger dipped in Kool Aid and at worst like sludge in a frying pan. Carnivor tastes like neither, but it would still be charitable to call it better than medicinal. Do not let this deter you if you are serious about diversifying your supplements, though. Carnivor has a lot going for it, such as the low calories and lack of cholesterol and everything else that you can read for yourself on the label. I mainly appreciate that it digests quickly and causes zero stomach discomfort; in fact, after my first glass, I kept waiting for the creeping gas and momentary bloat of post-workout whey. Nothing happened then or since. My advice is to make it with a blender and, for the love of god, to never mix it with a spoon alone. Sticky little bubbles that look like larvae will rise to the top of your glass. As for gains, I have noticed some peaking in the trapezius that I did not see using other products. Whether or not I can thank Carnivor alone is up to debate, of course. Give it a shot if you are lactose intolerant or simply want a change of pace from dairy.

bluegurl2005's Rating
Chocolate Mint

My husbands loves the mint choc over the choc. This is the best tasting protein that I have found for him beside soy protein ( which can give u man boobs over time). He can not have whey because he is allergic. So this is the next best protein! Thank u muscle meds, now just beef protein bars without whey please! My husband would love it!

Zeick0's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

Beef concentrate protein is what my muscles need to grow. I have always been using whey but 2 months ago i decided to try something else. This is really great product if you want to gain lean muscle, and if you train hard, you can get impressive results just after 2 months of training. You should give it a try! I know what these "beef" products are made of, but if eating hot dogs and KFC is OK with you, eating this should not cause you vomiting reflex. Chocolate Mint tastes disgusting and takes few days to get used to it and you might need to add some extra water or milk to soften the taste. But, try something else than this. Cherry Vanilla isn't any better, unless you want to drink pink bubblegum fluid.

tcron141's Rating

Great product, and tastes great. Works very fast. Puts me in the mood to work out naked with my guy friends. I love this protein and will keep buying it.

Nachoooo777's Rating

Figured I'd try this out after using Dymatize's ISO 100 gourmet choc for about six months (great ******* protein btw). So I get the chocolate peanut butter. super stoked thinking it's going to taste like chocolate peanut butter you know get some choco pb gains but no noOoOo **** tasted like old queso flowing down my throat. Lots of foam after mixing definitely have this **** cold unless you plan on putting it over your nachos. As for the gains couldn't drink it long enough to record any. Going to mix the rest with milk, flour and vitamins and make little protein balls for the homeless.

jecostello's Rating

jecostello did not leave a written review for this product.

Twhiskey's Rating

Like many others who use this protein, I have a tough time digesting dairy. I've been through 6 tubs of Carnivor, and have not experienced any bloat or stomach cramps. I even save a little money because I don't need to buy separate creatine as long as I take two scoops of Carnivor/day. The chocolate tastes great, doesn't foam in my shaker, and isn't super sweet. Chocolate pretzel is pretty good as well, but has a slight burnt after taste. I'm working on a tub of strawberry now, and I have to slam it to get it down. It is foamy, nasty, pink hell. Besides the strawberry flavor, I'm overall very pleased with this protein and will be continuing to buy (chocolate flavors only).

aestheticboy18's Rating
Chocolate

leaves a few clumps but other than that very good.