MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Strawberry
Cherry Vanilla

zack95's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel
Chocolate

The protein is great. It mixes well and gives good results. It has helped me make gains in my strength at the same time that I was trying to lean down to get it better shape. It is also very easy on the stomach.

SYbearCUB's Rating

Make smoothies (banana, kiwi, Apple and 200 ml of water) with this protein together

BlackNemezis's Rating

BlackNemezis did not leave a written review for this product.

andy0120's Rating
Chocolate

Worth the prize buying this protein loaded with bcaa and aminos prize is very affordable!

busta7600's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Haven't tried out any other flavor except Vanilla Caramel. Stay away from that one, its by far the most horrible tasting one they have. But the BR is by far one of the better flavors. Its hard to come by, they usually don't have it in stock at the local GNC, but the vitamin shoppe carries it all the time. I think this one gets looked over alot because its BEEF PROTEIN. wtf people? Not every protein powder has to be from whey. This is some pretty good stuff!

Itzbebox's Rating
Chocolate

Tremenda batida , Me ah dado mucha fuerza y masa muscular! La Recomiendo!

veedawg82's Rating

I think the chocolate flavor taste great, one of the best flavors out of any protein powder IMO. All the reviews say it taste horrible and doesn't mix but I didn't have that problem, it mixes easily in a blender bottle with no clumping. I'd order it again.

Sgarc90's Rating

I have been a long time fitness junkie. I have tried it all. This is by far the best tasting protein powder. I have ever put in my mouth. gone are the days of "I am not eating this for the taste" No cramping or bloated feeling and no upset stomach. The only thing I have changed in my diet is substituting Carnivor for my old protein powder. YES I decided to use the canned message. Cause it hit the nail on the head. I am really start to lean up Sam

billymcneil's Rating

Great Taste and an even better product! Since I am allergic to whey I find this product great for my work outs! I am very thankful for Carnivor Beef protein!! Fruit Punch! Easy to mix and a great price for a great product! You get what you pay!

derekcorreira's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Bored with the usual chocolate and vanilla, thought blue raspberry may be a cool twist. I was wrong. It is pretty bad. The profile of this protein is really good though, so I gave it another try with vanilla caramel. It works real well for smoothies and I do not have any complaints. Girl friend approved too, which is a bonus.

gympurist's Rating
Chocolate

The mint flavour in it taste like ****. Unless you take it with milk, even there I'm not sure you'll like it trout buy it.

clarke25's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

i love this flavor. no fillers and gluten free and it fits with a paleo diet. it mixes well and can add to bake goods and smoothies. good with almond milk or just water.

DavyZ's Rating
Chocolate

This is an excellent alternative to other types of protein sources out there. Mixes best in a blender or shaker (forget the spoon) and it tastes great! The chocolate is my personal favorite and even tastes great when blended with fruit.

hulksmash831's Rating
Chocolate

Best tasting protein powder I've come across so far!

stanghater's Rating
Chocolate

I was strictly using isopure for about 3 years, and I recently switched to Carnivore as I fell to marketing. The tastes are similar, and Carnivore doesnt taste bad. I mix mine in Almond or soy milk. Isopure would mix WAY easier, MuscleMeds needs to work on that mix factor for Carnivore. Other than that, its one of the better proteins I have had.

miguelediaz's Rating

miguelediaz did not leave a written review for this product.

reeper167's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great protein source. That being said the chocolate tastes like death with a lovely added metallic aftertaste.

ya197's Rating
Chocolate

the results are good with this protein. tried the chocolate flavor and it was good. very light and gentle on the stomach, easily mixable.

GhosTsReapeR's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using MuscleMeds Carnivor for almost a year now, and its by far the best protein powder i tried. Pros : Ease of mixing, Great taste "For both Fruit punch & Chocolate", Great results, Easy on the stomach, No side effects "burps/***** or what so ever" Cons : None so far!

chadmeeh's Rating
Chocolate

chadmeeh did not leave a written review for this product.