MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.8
7.9
6.2
6.5
4.7
Cherry Vanilla

mattwilson594's Rating
Chocolate

mattwilson594 did not leave a written review for this product.

mjorod03's Rating
Chocolate

This Is by far one of the best protein powders I have ever used not only is it clean but it taste amazing!!! I love this and secret sauce from musclemeds to of the best products out their! Don't waste your money on anything else.

babypoppa87's Rating

Carnivor is one of the most complete protein powders I've seen. Each scoop contains 23g of Beef Protein Isolate, 2.5g of creatine and BCAAs. Fruit Punch tasted good when mixed with water, milk and almond milk. Being a high quality protein, you can expect to pay big for Carnivor and that's its biggest downside. I will also mention that there is a ton of foam if you use it in a shaker cup so use a blender. Other than the foam and the hefty price tag, Carnivor is nearly perfect.

heathsmith's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I got this powder because i'm lactose intolerant & was tired of being sick/bloated/gassy all the time.... on one hand: never bloated, sick, etc with it. So that's great. On the other hand: taste completely awful. I gag just at the smell of it.... also I can't freaking bake/cook with it. I like to make homemade protein bars, protein pancakes & protein cakes/muffins and you can't cook with it. I did, however, feel like it helped my muscle growth & recovery. So I guess i'll suck it up & give another flavor a try.... The vanilla caramel is a complete waste ... & I never waste protein!!! SO: Yay, doesn't make me sick. Tastes completely horrible.

waite24b's Rating

good protien, it's like a liquid steak... and tastes like it too. No mistaking the distinct beef flavor. Fruit punch steak anyone? *chug it*chug it*chug it*

icemanrrc's Rating

Finally, a great muscle building protein shake that doesn't tear my stomach up like whey. No bloating either. Chocolate taste great but I'd describe it as chocolate mocha.

jay311088's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

digest very easily

zen8robi's Rating
Chocolate

You can feel the huge difference to other proteins! It works! Very impressive.Only half the serving , compares with 4 times other servings,plus the feel of pump and welllness right away. I liked the chocolate taste !

BONXLEGEND84's Rating
Chocolate

BONXLEGEND84 did not leave a written review for this product.

champ2685's Rating

nothing to brag about

12gage85's Rating

I've seen so much improvement wit this I think its the best thing out

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

Starbuck440's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The marketing for this stuff is sketchy, looking at a glossy of some monster dude eating a raw T-bone left me with the feeling of, "Damn, is this stuff going to give me gout?" However, don't let its adverts scare you, This stuff is EPIC! I noticed gains after just two weeks of it. It doesn't mix perfectly, and some of the flavors are the worst I have ever tasted, but it is well worth it.

mksisbest's Rating

taste like kool aid. next would like to try cherry van

webco274's Rating
Chocolate

The color of this chocolate flavored protein is very dark; which could be attributed to the source of the protein. It has a different taste from other chocolate proteins that I've tried. I've been using this one for about 2.5 wks now, and I have seen some increase in size since taking this protein.

n8thetank's Rating
Chocolate

Switching from whey, rice, and hemp to beef isolate has been a long journey, but I'm glad I tried all of the options out so I can give an impartial review. The switch has been amazing. The first thing I noticed was there is no bloating and I'm not gassy like I am with whey. The second is the taste- no sugars, no fats, but it still tastes good unlike rice and hemp. I don't know if it's the protein or the fact that I'm lifting 5 days a week, but I feel like the proteins are doing what they're supposed to do as I'm filling out and my recovery time has decreased. I'm a big fan of this stuff.

deportista's Rating
Chocolate

deportista did not leave a written review for this product.

pantem99's Rating
Chocolate

pantem99 did not leave a written review for this product.

mdelisiis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

To start off with the good, this powder really does deliver. I was looking for an alternative to whey because it was giving me real bad digestive issues when I drank it with milk. The gains you get are quite noticeable compared to most other varieties of protein, including whey, IMO. BUT, and this is a pretty big but, the blue raspberry flavor is one of the worst tasting shakes I've ever had to force down. To be completely honest, I felt like I was drinking a fruity smelling dish soap mixed with my own vomit. That being said, the results were very good and next time I'll make sure to grab another flavor.

jaywilliam's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

First off, I want to say I am a HUGE fan of Carnivore. When I used to work at the supplement store, you could seriously tell the beef protein takers from the milk protein"ers". Carnivore was the one taken by the serious lifters. Now, even with that, I have to comment on the taste of the Carmel Vanilla...OMG it is AWFUL!!! If you want an idea of what I'm choking down while drinking this flavor, imagine walking into an abandoned home, finding all the crap in the old carpet lying inside the house, putting it into milk, and then drinking it. Seriously, this flavor is absolutely vile! Stick with chocolate, or fruit punch.