MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.8
6.5
4.7
Cherry Vanilla

veedawg82's Rating

I think the chocolate flavor taste great, one of the best flavors out of any protein powder IMO. All the reviews say it taste horrible and doesn't mix but I didn't have that problem, it mixes easily in a blender bottle with no clumping. I'd order it again.

Sgarc90's Rating

I have been a long time fitness junkie. I have tried it all. This is by far the best tasting protein powder. I have ever put in my mouth. gone are the days of "I am not eating this for the taste" No cramping or bloated feeling and no upset stomach. The only thing I have changed in my diet is substituting Carnivor for my old protein powder. YES I decided to use the canned message. Cause it hit the nail on the head. I am really start to lean up Sam

billymcneil's Rating

Great Taste and an even better product! Since I am allergic to whey I find this product great for my work outs! I am very thankful for Carnivor Beef protein!! Fruit Punch! Easy to mix and a great price for a great product! You get what you pay!

derekcorreira's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Bored with the usual chocolate and vanilla, thought blue raspberry may be a cool twist. I was wrong. It is pretty bad. The profile of this protein is really good though, so I gave it another try with vanilla caramel. It works real well for smoothies and I do not have any complaints. Girl friend approved too, which is a bonus.

gympurist's Rating
Chocolate

The mint flavour in it taste like ****. Unless you take it with milk, even there I'm not sure you'll like it trout buy it.

clarke25's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

i love this flavor. no fillers and gluten free and it fits with a paleo diet. it mixes well and can add to bake goods and smoothies. good with almond milk or just water.

DavyZ's Rating
Chocolate

This is an excellent alternative to other types of protein sources out there. Mixes best in a blender or shaker (forget the spoon) and it tastes great! The chocolate is my personal favorite and even tastes great when blended with fruit.

hulksmash831's Rating
Chocolate

Best tasting protein powder I've come across so far!

stanghater's Rating
Chocolate

I was strictly using isopure for about 3 years, and I recently switched to Carnivore as I fell to marketing. The tastes are similar, and Carnivore doesnt taste bad. I mix mine in Almond or soy milk. Isopure would mix WAY easier, MuscleMeds needs to work on that mix factor for Carnivore. Other than that, its one of the better proteins I have had.

miguelediaz's Rating

miguelediaz did not leave a written review for this product.

reeper167's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great protein source. That being said the chocolate tastes like death with a lovely added metallic aftertaste.

ya197's Rating
Chocolate

the results are good with this protein. tried the chocolate flavor and it was good. very light and gentle on the stomach, easily mixable.

GhosTsReapeR's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using MuscleMeds Carnivor for almost a year now, and its by far the best protein powder i tried. Pros : Ease of mixing, Great taste "For both Fruit punch & Chocolate", Great results, Easy on the stomach, No side effects "burps/***** or what so ever" Cons : None so far!

chadmeeh's Rating
Chocolate

chadmeeh did not leave a written review for this product.

Akash29's Rating
Chocolate

This product might works as muscle building supplement but texture of this product is bad. it doesn't mix well in shaker even if it has mixer in it. MuscleMed should work on their texture as it really sucks. if we take a scoop of protein and add it in shaker, some sort of dust comes out which is pathetic and Chocolate smells and tastes like cafe latte... idk why. As you mix it with water and shake it it creates foam like coffee which should not happen with protein. Please think twice and take this product.

mat_angus's Rating

mat_angus did not leave a written review for this product.

gmoneync's Rating
Chocolate

Ive tried several whey combos on the market from Gold Std, to Syntha 6, but no matter what, my gut would not tolerate the whey. Terrible bloat, etc. I figured I would try Carivor in hopes of ending the issue. I was very skeptical, as I had such a hard time in the past. **Great news is the beef blend was exactly what I needed. No bloat, feel strong in the gym, and did I mention no bloat! Originally tried the 4oz premixed shooters which lack in the flavor dept, but since its such a small amount, you can really toss them back and not have to taste them too much. Fruit punch was preferred over the Orange. With no issues on those, I ordered the chocolate flavor. Chocolate tastes alot like the Gold Std in my opinion. Mixes fine in shaker bottle, and really goes well with a scoop of PB in the bottle! Im about half way through my first tub, and have noticed more strength, no bloat, and a bit more definition in my arms/chest. For anyone with dairy/lactose issues, buy this stuff. It has given me a new outlook on protein options, and I will continue to buy it for a long time!

brake's Rating
Chocolate

Mixes well. Tastes weird. I don't do dairy so I thought I'd give this a try (chocolate flavour). Normally I use rice protein powder which is horrible, gritty beach water. I call it my mud shake, so I'm used to consuming stuff that doesn't taste good. The taste is very artificial and leaves a weird after taste in your mouth and it's a little bit too sweet. Mixes well though.

davitshapiro's Rating
Strawberry

davitshapiro did not leave a written review for this product.

martdj79's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent (effective) product but its taste is total sh.t the worst I've ever tasted. Especially vanilla caramel