MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
4.5
Peanut Butter

newthomas's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I've added 1/4 inch to both biceps and added 1 inch to my chest in 1 month while taking carnivor. It's mixed with Amino Acids and Creatine too. Recoveries and muscle tissue repairs are fast.

sohum707's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

This protein works awesome but it tastes freaking horrible I suggest a scoop of peanut butter with it.

stupidwayward's Rating

stupidwayward did not leave a written review for this product.

lmariner3's Rating
Chocolate

lmariner3 did not leave a written review for this product.

zodiaca's Rating
Chocolate

It took a few times to get used to the taste of this. It tastes a little different than whey protein. From the reviews that I read, some people did not like the taste of this protein. What do you expect? It's beef protein! I expected it to taste different. It has a dark chocolate kind of taste to it and does take a little bit to get used to. I like the taste of it. It seems to work pretty good for me. It mixes well with almond milk, but I don't think it mixes as well with water. It clumped up with water. In my opinion, It tastes okay with milk and water either way. It's one of the only protein powders that I have bought twice in a row and I would buy it again. It pairs well with Carnivor beef amino tablets also.

acidking's Rating
Peanut Butter

I am rating the protein quality 9/10 because it's excellent, but the choice of flavor I made was a bad choice. The Peanut Butter flavor literally smells like overused dry socks, like when you've worn the same pair of socks over and over again each time the sweat drying, that's exactly how it smells. Though it tastes ****ght. I would certainly buy it again in a different flavor, I am just having a hard time finishing this one as I feel discouraged to open it each time I need it, so I've been buying and consuming other whey proteins whilst slowly going through the 56 Servings pack.

paulyb2069's Rating

Awesome product! Don't think I'll go back to whey

Coloradan1's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Great product. Has integrated BCAA's and creatine. Tastes okay. Mixes very quickly and easily. Great product all around. If you're extremely picky about taste; this product is not super sweet. It's BEEF protein, don't expect it to taste like a hot fudge sundae.

snake627's Rating
Chocolate

before purchasing this protein i had only tried the shots that they sold at my gym. Now those were uh, strong tasting but this protein with 8oz of water was ok but when i also added some ice and blended it it was great. I've had better tasting protein but all things considered this was up there. I have to mix a bit longer than my muscle farm for it to be smooth but the beef protein benefits compared to whey are worth it plus easier on digestion in my opinion. worth the price for sure and good protein over all.

Samgagnon's Rating
Chocolate

I originally tried this protein as an alternative to whey because it caused my skin to break out. I have not noticed any decreased recovery time or insanely improved strength gains. For mixability I give Carnivor a 5/10. It was always clumpy and foamed, also, it had bits and pieces throughout the drink. The flavor was horrible. 1/10. I am usually a guy who can handle most bad tasting foods and just choke them down but this caused me to almost throw up frequently! It is also so expensive for this product! I would not recommend this to anyone, stick with whey.

Lapique's Rating
Chocolate

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

sfilippo's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite protein and I have tried a lot of them. The chocolate tastes great and it sits on the stomach well. Only think I don't like is it takes awhile to mix in a shaker because of the foam but with a little patience, it will mix well.

Goatie's Rating

I wanted to try this for several reasons. 1. They fact it was animal protein based and not milk or soy. 2. I also take ERGO Blast (2 scoops) and one full scoop of Xtend BCCA as a pre and during workout drink in a BB.com 2.2 liters bottle. The ERGO Blast has Creatine HCL (1,000 mg by way of Con-Cre`t) and Carnivor has 2.5 g of Creatine Monohydrate. I wanted to see how they mixed with pre and during with hcl and post with mono. After 3 weeks it's going great and will post another review at the end of 6 months with gains. 3. My body thrives off of animal protein (which I personally think has to do with my blood type). I have read some reviews on this on not sure why some people are slamming this product. It mixes 100 times better than whey and in my opinion it tastes great! I get the fruit punch. I mix using 12oz of water and 4oz of fruit juice in a Polar bottle. As far as the "foam" goes.....after shaking, set it down for a min or two and it goes away. Great product and will use it as my liquid protein from here on out!

gaetzke's Rating
Chocolate

I was using optimum nutritions whey and I wanted to switch things up to a beef protein so I was doing some research and I found this and gave it a try. This protein does not mix nearly as well and it definitely gives me the protein *****. The taste isn't as good but it is something I got used to; no vast improvements physically from taking this for a few months, at least it is comparable to whey. I'll end up switching back to whey as it doesn't give me as many indigestive issues as this protein.

custommuffler's Rating

I wish this had been on the market for the last 30 years. This is by far the best and leanest muscle building protein you can buy. This stuff tastes pretty **** bad but now into my 3rd tub, I don`t even taste it. I`m sold on this for life.

hatake13's Rating
Chocolate

hatake13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Viravong74's Rating
Chocolate

Hey ******* stop complaining about the taste just drink the **** thing

CircaZ90's Rating
Chocolate

This protein is both great in taste and VERY affordable. Plenty of protein, BCAA's and even some creatine monohydrates in this mix. Most places I find it have it at $30 which is great for a 28 day supply at one scoop a day. Don't let the "beef" scare you in relation to the taste. I was PLEASANTLY surprised with the chocolate flavored protein mix and am currently on my second tub. I personally like to rotate and change protein powders month to month, and this one is definitely a favorite. THE ONLY thing I can complain about is the mixability as it does tend to leave little chunks every serving.

carrech's Rating
Chocolate

Nice protein, it's not that expensive as the competition and the chocolate tastes good.

barbartos's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

barbartos did not leave a written review for this product.