MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
6.1

ZaneCutler's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel
Chocolate

Ok, so first off the taste is pretty embarrassing. It mixes weird now matter how you mix it, taste bad, and feels wrong to ingest. (Like I'm drinking human feces for protein). But, it's definitely a great product potency wise. It's surely high quality protein. But, when you can get protein as potent that taste 5x better, you start to consider the taste. Taste might not be important to you, but this is below average. The bodybuilder that says they'll do whatever it takes/taste doesn't matter still might run into issues here, because I myself was like that when I bought this. Then I learned there is bad taste and then tasting like poop. I don't want to drink poop for my protein.

sserhan's Rating

Taste like absolute waste. Every time I drink this I pinch my nose off, and even then I feel like throwing up each time. The product foams like crazy, I can put in just a quarter cup of water, and the scoop of this garbage will fill up the cup. It is clumpy, VERY powdery (makes a huge mess on your hands and the outside of the bottle). I don't know if I got a bad batch, but this stuff is awful. What a waste of 50$, threw it out. I should have just gotten chocolate.

jZimo41's Rating

They only reason I'm rating the product so low is because of the taste. STAY AWAY from Peanut Butter! I usually purchase the Chocolate Carnivor. I thought I'd switch it up a bit and try some PB. Aside from the taste, it's still the great Carnivor/Muscle Meds quality, which I rate 9/10.

R1fan's Rating

I rarely leave reviews, so I will make this to the point to keep it from being too "wordy". PRO's - Muscle hardening...No really, after a week of taking this, big difference! My wife agreed it was like the small amount of fat from my arm's for cushion was completely gone when flexed and very solid, didn't believe the difference from other reviews is why I bought it, they weren't bullsh'ting. - Recovery is excellent! no longer sore the next day after the 2+ hour work out's. - Integrated Creatine. I've always been a fan of creatine because of the water weight and may have something to do with the hardening of the muscles as creatine has that effect (No need to stack creatine - 5grams a day with 2 servers morning and night of this stuff). - No fat or Calories! My stomach for the first time of my life just appeared one morning a few weeks after I quit smoking awhile back, seems to be diminishing quickly. -BCAA's added CON's - I have to state the Obvious: This stuff is freaking disgusting! and Head Fizz after shaking with just water or milk, I don't think I could make it through the first container without supplementing. (one more Pro)My wife surprised me by adding 2 cups of milk, 2 Tbsp of non fat yogurt, 2 apples, 1 banana, and hand full of blueberries in the blender....Of course the taste is great but no more head fizz that would give gas in the gym constantly running to the bathroom(seriously). When getting this, supplementing with fruit, milke (etc) are must have's unless your taste bud's are broken. - The after taste without supplementing the shake with yogurt, fruit, milk and sugar(basically covering up orginal taste) can be unbearable. Edit - This stuff is Great! Glad I found this at the beginning, I will take beef protein over any other protein any day.

Masonruss's Rating

I really enjoyed this protein the mix ability is not very good but for taste wise it was not bad and no stomach pain after drinking it. Very satisfied with this protein and will definetly be ordering another bottle soon!

TopNanas's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Carnivor... What a complicated relationship we have. You don't mix well, you're often bitter and gross, you're a little creatine crazy, and there is some doubt as to what you're actually made of. On the other hand, you're a very unique product. A nice break on the digestive system from the usual whey and you seem to work just as well, plus you're not full of sweeteners like the other proteins. I'll probably end up coming back for more one day.

Freestateman's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using this product for over a month now and I am very pleased with the results. It has really helped me put on a lot of muscle mass. What I like the most about this product is that it's a good 2 in 1 supplement. Along with the beef protein, you're also getting a high dose of creatine (2.5g per serving). I take two scoops in the morning and two scoops in the evening giving me a total of 10g of creatine a day (the same amount as if you just bought a straight creatine powder separately) along with 92g of beef protein. When you consider this fact, the value of Carnivore is a bargain. ****According to MuscleMed's CS, Carnivore is made from 100% actual RED MEAT left over BEEF trimmings from bones. NOT hoofs and crap!***

schirgy's Rating

Little nervous about getting beef protein from something other than a good steak but I was having some stomach issues with whey after several years of taking whey protein and needed to try a different protein. Out of the container it didn't smell very good but the taste was surprisingly good (someone compared to hot chocolate and I agree). As some of the other reports state, the mix-ability isn't very good compared to a quality whey isolate so you occasionally get a chunk of chocolate but I could deal with that. Didn't have any stomach issues and was able to increase muscle size. I would recommend.

cowboyby96's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

This is my all time favorite protein mix. Its affordable and it works like crazy! I would suggest adding less water to it though. It gets foamy when too much water is added. Chocolate is the best flavor I've had, but Vanilla Caramel is pretty good if you like caramel. Both flavors are rich.

Doniell's Rating

I have been taking Carnivor beef protein for years now. I am allergic to whey protein (makes my throat close....) and I have tried plant, egg, and soy protein. Carnivor beef is by FAR my favorite. It already has creatine in it, and does not make me bloated or have an upset stomach. I have tried other brands of beef protein, but Carnivor is hands down the best. Worth every cent.

HLTHYLVN's Rating
Peanut Butter

Mixes well. Tastes great. Can't beat the nutritional value this protein contains. GREAT for pre-workout and post workout shake.

bstacy's Rating
Chocolate

bstacy did not leave a written review for this product.

wes4pac's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

wes4pac did not leave a written review for this product.

Gstewart30's Rating
Chocolate

Gstewart30 did not leave a written review for this product.

rockman5000's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Ok, first off, no mud butt diarrhea. Have one right after my morning workout. Vanilla caramel is ok, chocolate is way better. Combine Carnivore with my diet, can't go wrong!

Marcoo22's Rating
Chocolate Mint

it tastes awesome, mixes perfectly with water or milk . love it

irishpor's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

Need to add strawberries, blue berries, fruit, milk in order to mask the flavor.

wwbernardo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

chop83's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This stuff just simply works! I've tried about 5 or 6 of the more popular protein powders and none have given me better results than this. I thought it was a little expensive at first but compared to other hydrolyzed proteins it's actually very reasonable. I've packed on more lean muscle using this in the last 6-9 months than I have with any other protein over the course of 1-2 years. The chocolate peanut butter is horrible.