MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.9
4.7
Cherry Vanilla
Peanut Butter

JustinRiley7's Rating

This is the best protein on the market hands down. There is no other protein that comes close. I've been a regular purchaser of Carnivor for 2 years now, and it has helped me exceed any goal I've set no matter if it was for bulk or to lean down. I can actually feel the fast absorption almost immediately. My muscles fill full and nourished right after consumption. I honestly cannot say that regarding other proteins I've taken. MuscleMeds Carnivor is king!

ejbassett's Rating

This stuff tastes amazing. Don't listen to anyone that says it smells or tastes "beefy". Give carnivor a try.

jeepman211's Rating
Chocolate

Performance of this product is better than what I have seen out of other protein supplements. I was at a standstill, but consistent use (2 servings on workout days) has resulted in some gains. I would recommend based on product performance. Taste wasn't so good. Chocolate is edible, but not quite up to par with a normal whey protein. The Vanilla Caramel has an atrocious aftertaste, but it can be choked down.

tcron141's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Great product, and tastes great. Works very fast.

Xtrach's Rating
Chocolate

Very good composition, these amino acids and creatine are fine. The chocolate flavor is very delicious even with water, but the vanilla caramel is the worst I've tasted.

sarohilie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

sarohilie did not leave a written review for this product.

dorianjose's Rating

dorianjose did not leave a written review for this product.

babypoppa87's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Carnivor is one of the most complete protein powders I've seen. Each scoop contains 23g of Beef Protein Isolate, 2.5g of creatine and BCAAs. Fruit Punch tasted good when mixed with water, milk and almond milk. Being a high quality protein, you can expect to pay big for Carnivor and that's its biggest downside. I will also mention that there is a ton of foam if you use it in a shaker cup so use a blender. Other than the foam and the hefty price tag, Carnivor is nearly perfect.

zack95's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel
Chocolate

The protein is great. It mixes well and gives good results. It has helped me make gains in my strength at the same time that I was trying to lean down to get it better shape. It is also very easy on the stomach.

SYbearCUB's Rating

Make smoothies (banana, kiwi, Apple and 200 ml of water) with this protein together

BlackNemezis's Rating

BlackNemezis did not leave a written review for this product.

andy0120's Rating
Chocolate

Worth the prize buying this protein loaded with bcaa and aminos prize is very affordable!

busta7600's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Haven't tried out any other flavor except Vanilla Caramel. Stay away from that one, its by far the most horrible tasting one they have. But the BR is by far one of the better flavors. Its hard to come by, they usually don't have it in stock at the local GNC, but the vitamin shoppe carries it all the time. I think this one gets looked over alot because its BEEF PROTEIN. wtf people? Not every protein powder has to be from whey. This is some pretty good stuff!

Itzbebox's Rating
Chocolate

Tremenda batida , Me ah dado mucha fuerza y masa muscular! La Recomiendo!

veedawg82's Rating

I think the chocolate flavor taste great, one of the best flavors out of any protein powder IMO. All the reviews say it taste horrible and doesn't mix but I didn't have that problem, it mixes easily in a blender bottle with no clumping. I'd order it again.

Sgarc90's Rating

I have been a long time fitness junkie. I have tried it all. This is by far the best tasting protein powder. I have ever put in my mouth. gone are the days of "I am not eating this for the taste" No cramping or bloated feeling and no upset stomach. The only thing I have changed in my diet is substituting Carnivor for my old protein powder. YES I decided to use the canned message. Cause it hit the nail on the head. I am really start to lean up Sam

billymcneil's Rating

Great Taste and an even better product! Since I am allergic to whey I find this product great for my work outs! I am very thankful for Carnivor Beef protein!! Fruit Punch! Easy to mix and a great price for a great product! You get what you pay!

derekcorreira's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Bored with the usual chocolate and vanilla, thought blue raspberry may be a cool twist. I was wrong. It is pretty bad. The profile of this protein is really good though, so I gave it another try with vanilla caramel. It works real well for smoothies and I do not have any complaints. Girl friend approved too, which is a bonus.

gympurist's Rating
Chocolate

The mint flavour in it taste like ****. Unless you take it with milk, even there I'm not sure you'll like it trout buy it.

clarke25's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

i love this flavor. no fillers and gluten free and it fits with a paleo diet. it mixes well and can add to bake goods and smoothies. good with almond milk or just water.