MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.7
Peanut Butter
6.1

cowboyby96's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

This is my all time favorite protein mix. Its affordable and it works like crazy! I would suggest adding less water to it though. It gets foamy when too much water is added. Chocolate is the best flavor I've had, but Vanilla Caramel is pretty good if you like caramel. Both flavors are rich.

Doniell's Rating

I have been taking Carnivor beef protein for years now. I am allergic to whey protein (makes my throat close....) and I have tried plant, egg, and soy protein. Carnivor beef is by FAR my favorite. It already has creatine in it, and does not make me bloated or have an upset stomach. I have tried other brands of beef protein, but Carnivor is hands down the best. Worth every cent.

HLTHYLVN's Rating
Peanut Butter

Mixes well. Tastes great. Can't beat the nutritional value this protein contains. GREAT for pre-workout and post workout shake.

bstacy's Rating
Chocolate

bstacy did not leave a written review for this product.

wes4pac's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

wes4pac did not leave a written review for this product.

Gstewart30's Rating
Chocolate

Gstewart30 did not leave a written review for this product.

rockman5000's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Ok, first off, no mud butt diarrhea. Have one right after my morning workout. Vanilla caramel is ok, chocolate is way better. Combine Carnivore with my diet, can't go wrong!

Marcoo22's Rating
Chocolate Mint

it tastes awesome, mixes perfectly with water or milk . love it

irishpor's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

Need to add strawberries, blue berries, fruit, milk in order to mask the flavor.

wwbernardo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

chop83's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This stuff just simply works! I've tried about 5 or 6 of the more popular protein powders and none have given me better results than this. I thought it was a little expensive at first but compared to other hydrolyzed proteins it's actually very reasonable. I've packed on more lean muscle using this in the last 6-9 months than I have with any other protein over the course of 1-2 years. The chocolate peanut butter is horrible.

DaCiRo's Rating

I have been keeping Carnivor in my protein plan. Ever since I started I noticed significant early gains. I am heading to 40's and though I eat relatively clean I have to be careful with cholesterol. Overall It is becoming harder to keep lean however Carnivor really seems to help a lot in benefiting from Beef protein without the cholesterol risk of red meat,... and man it seems to beat other proteins I had,.. it is simply great!.

Johnbrauchie's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

Cleanest protein I have ever had. Mixes extremely well. Was skeptical about making the leap to beef protein; will never go back to whey.

giancana's Rating

Anyone who thinks this product is garbage, is garbage. This by far ONE of the many great isolates on the market and you have to try it to believe it. Now for those who can't digest this product very well, you're an exception. I've tried every protein blends and isolates and i've ACCEPTED some due to gains and results but NEVER for taste. All protein blends and isolate taste like crap, including this companies flavors. If you want to enjoy great gains and AMAZING taste from Carnivor, trust me and try Fruit Punch. It's literally like juice. 10/10

darksinge89's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried a lot of different brands of protein powder, and this is by far the worst protein powder I have ever bought. I've gotten pretty bad protein before, but since the stuff isn't exactly cheap, I've always suffered through to the end of a tub of powder so I could get my money's worth out of it, but for the first time ever I couldn't finish it! It was that bad! Not only is the taste probably the worst tasting protein I've ever had (Strawberry, and I'm not trying to be rude, but sometimes I literally thought it tasted a bit like puke), but this protein wreaked HAVOC on my digestive system. I don't know if my body just doesn't know how to digest beef protein powder, but I literally had diarrhea every single time I took this powder. As soon as I stopped taking it, everything magically returned to normal. I also hated how when I mixed it, it was super foamy (making it harder to gulp down quickly to get past the bad taste), but once the foam settled down, it was extremely watery, zero texture at all. It was like having a protein shaker bottle filled with a disgusting flavor of crystal lite. I have no idea how this protein got a 9/10 rating, it's absolute garbage, and probably the last time I trust a rating on bodybuilding.com's online store. Be warned! I'm also really annoyed that they pre-load it with creatine, especially with a creatine-monohydrate. What if I don't want creatine? What if I do, but I don't want a mono-hydrate and want a creatine hydrochloride or something else? And what if I don't want to have to worry about whether or not I need to go through a loading phase of creatine to make the creatine in my powder effective when I already have my own creatine which requires no loading phase? I know, how about you just don't but creatine in it since it's a useless addition to protein powder and can be bought separately for a very affordable price!

darylbolado's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

all i can say is whatever they advertised is true. i tried this just because of curiosity, trying a different protein source. I stacked this with Secret sauce and they both work very well together, increased strength in less than two weeks and recovery ( DOMS barely feeling it). the chocolate peanut butter taste so BAD! has a bitter after taste to it.(stay away from it) definitely this will be a staple. i heard chocolate taste good

MATIASESCO's Rating

Hi, I was just wondering how much creatine this product has per scoop since it doesn't clearly say. Before I buy it I would like someone to help me with this question. Thanks!

gregcgrove's Rating
Chocolate

I had been drinking Whey protein for years based on what the gurus recommend. To make a long story short, I discovered this protein in search of something better. This protein does precisely what the label says. I'm really seeing results after just a short time. Both in the way my body looks and my performance while training. You won't be disappointed when you don't have to buy creatine separately as it's naturally occurring. Thanks for reading this review best wishes in your bodybuilding endeavors.

ryhicks's Rating

ryhicks did not leave a written review for this product.