MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

6.8
4.7
Cherry Vanilla

OmarDublin's Rating
Cherry Vanilla

Not as bad as I thought it would be, but then again that is not saying very much, it tasted like cherry and water, just be warned. I am glad to not have got 5 pounds of this! The chocolate tasted much, much better than the cherry vanilla, not as good as BSN, but still pretty great

stupidwayward's Rating

stupidwayward did not leave a written review for this product.

PuroRock327's Rating
Chocolate

I figured I'd try this out and initially was very pleasantly surprised by the texture and drinkability. But I do have 2 issues with this: 1. I purchased the chocolate flavor... which in actuality tastes like some chocolate mocha/coffee. The flavor is actually excellent, but it's supposed to be chocolate... NOT coffee. Makes me wonder why it takes like that. I often supplement with 4 servings/day of protein from a shake (the rest from meats). Bad idea with this stuff... it has 5g of creatine per serving... which led to 20g of creatine a day for me. This, equaled borderline renal failure. My bad for not reading the label. The label also doesn't say anything about absorption rate and compares itself to steak and not whey.

tonynolen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Avoid the blue raspberry flavor unless you are prepared to be pooping in blue for weeks to come!

cdf731's Rating
Chocolate

Loved this protein, no stomach aches and kept good mass and size with it without the bloat. A little on the pricey side but well worth it if your prepping or gaining

WhiskeyFoxtrot's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

After years of whey/casein bloat, I switched to beef and hemp protein and haven't looked back. I'm on my 3rd tub of Carnivor chocolate pretzel and have nothing but good things to say about it. I don't get stomach cramps an hour after drinking my shake like I did with whey. Only used with water so far, but it mixes great in a shaker cup (no foam), and the chocolate pretzel flavor is rich and delicious (though can't really taste pretzel in it).

JamesnMeToyia's Rating
Chocolate

JamesnMeToyia did not leave a written review for this product.

harvillionare's Rating

As someone who has tried dozens of whey proteins, and cannot digest any of them, this product is amazing. Am on my second tub, and have seen strength and size gains. Fruit punch and blue raspberry are good, vanilla caramel is the worst tasting supplement i have ever tried. I literally worry that I am going to throw it up each morning.

rxgirl312's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

Drinkable. I would go with taste=okay. Mixes well. Great protein content. If you're lactose-intolerant, like I am, this protein powder is the way to go. Also, great profile of BCAA's and creatine in here. Pharmacist recommended (by myself, of course :) ).

doctorstone's Rating
Chocolate

I just started using this and its definitely worth the money and it actually tastes realy good. I'm lactose intolerant so this works perfectly for me. I havent been using it long enough to see results but ill post another review on what results im seeing. But with creatine and bcaas built in, i have no doubt in this product. The only reason i gave it a 9 is because it leaves a strange aftertaste. Its not a bad taste just different. But because of how awesome it tastes i dont mind at all.

SuPa050's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

For such a great protein, it seems that overall the only negative aspect of this is the taste. So the Chocolate Pretzel is a new flavor and while i wont say its OMG DELICIOUS (like the ronnie coleman vanilla flavor), it is good and definitely drinkable with water. Prob more of a 7.5 flavor rating but i round up to 8. I will absolutely be purchasing this flavor again, this time in the bigger tub.

standupand's Rating

standupand did not leave a written review for this product.

MinuteOfZombie's Rating
Chocolate

So I was 250lbs a little over a year ago, about February this year I got down to 215. I was doing the best I could with my diet and workout but couldn't seem to shed that last 10-15lbs. The one thing I hadn't changed yet was my Protein. When I saw the adds for Carnivore and the nutrition facts I figured I would give it a shot (it had about half the calories and no fat compared to my other stuff). This stuff is GREAT, I'm currently about 203lbs and have been there for about 2 months now without changing anything else in my diet or workout routine. I have noticeably put on more muscle and taken off more fat. I keep getting comments on how much weight I have lost in my mid section and how much I have bulked up (definition has really stated to stand out). The taste is good and not overly filling, the price is the only thing that really sucks but for what its done for me Ill pay it!

Blackwulf1's Rating
Chocolate

Blackwulf1 did not leave a written review for this product.

sceleus's Rating

I can definitely tell a difference when using this protein powder. Didn't make any huge gains but I feel stronger while lifting and the pump after workouts is definitely noticeable. My biggest complaint about this product is how poorly it mixes. I originally bought the fruit punch flavored carnvior powder because my wife is not a fan of cream based flavors/shakes and she needs to get more protein intake. The flavor itself isn't bad - there's no "beefy" aftertaste or anything like that its like nearly every other fruit punch flavored supplement out there with some slight variance. The issue with the taste, at least in my mind, comes from the consistency. I used 24 oz of water in a blender bottle with 1 scoop of carnivor and you have to really shake it, for a long while, to break up all the particles. It seems to like clump instead of fully dissolving. The flavor is fine until you get a clump and then its a little strange. Still drinkable and still has potent effects so its worth the purchase.

widowmaker89's Rating
Strawberry

Great results but barley drinkable. I'm trying either chocolate or fruit punch.

KrisSharp's Rating
Chocolate

By far the best protein I have ever used, both in terms of results and taste. The Whey protein just doesn't work for me, but this is like beef steak without fat and cholesterol. Mixes extremely well and the muscle build up was 5 clear kilos for 2 months.

mjreiman's Rating
Chocolate

Amazing protein. I have used GNC AMP Wheybolic 60, Muscle Pharm Combat Powder, ON 100% Gold Standard, and Intek Evolution proteins. All are junk in comparison to Carnivor. I have tried switching away from it twice now. Today I am picking up my 3rd 5lb tub of it. When your wife who is all cardio and no lifting and knows nothing about protein comes up to you and says you seem like you've lost mass since you quit using that stuff with the red label, you listen. Vanilla Carmel is TERRIBLE. I stick with chocolate. Mix with water and not milk. Mid-day I mix in powdered whole oats for a homemade mass gainer. It will definitely help with recovery but is more of a bulk protein. It will definitely aid with putting on size as well.

gainzfordayz305's Rating
Chocolate

One of my favorite proteins by far. Tastes great, ample amount of protein per scoop, decently priced, and the amount of creatine is a plus. It has a highly viscosity compared to other proteins and that also means it doesn't mix as well as others, but that's not a big issue, especially if you use a blender. All and all its a great product.

brendantfinnert's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I have only tried the vanilla caramel, but given my experience with it, I will probably not be purchasing another Carnivor bottle. The makeup of the actual protein once mixed in with water is just not like any other protein I have used before. Seems more carbonated or something like that than other Whey proteins. I would not really recommend this. I would say use 100% Gold Standard or Syntha 6 instead of this.