MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
Chocolate Pretzel
Cherry Vanilla
Peanut Butter

Mohamedsami's Rating

its not about the product but about bodybuilding.com awful customer service, it was not the first time to order from them, but last time i got the package damaged in customs after waiting month and half, and i didn't receive it, and when i get all paper from the customs showing its damaged and i sent it to customer service they just don't wanna send em other one or refund my money , it really would be the last time ever to order anything from here, and as an advice if u live in middle east stop order anything from here.

davidiranian's Rating

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

CANTON86's Rating
Peanut Butter

Great product love the meat whey. One thing JUST DONT GET PEANUT BUTTER!!! Gross, doesnt mix, foams up and tastes awful

michaeltbalent's Rating
Chocolate Mint

The powder is very hard to dissolve and the fake sugar is an obvious taste. After about a week, I could not continue the product and would never recommend this as a protein supplement.

Bbaldemor's Rating
Chocolate

Apart from being an isolated beef protein powder, what separates this chocolate shake is a distinctly rich and creamy flavor. I remember the first generation Carnivor having mixing issues (I still have the promo shaker bottle it came with); with little clumps of awkward tasting powder bombs floating around in it, but whatever the issues it may have had then they're certainly gone now! Now, one of my favorite tasting post workout powders, it has all of your basic (body)building block amino acid profiles, with a healthy dose of creatine for recovery--which would couple well with any of the majority of pre workouts out there--but is a whey/red meat alternative. So, if you're looking for that alternative, I'd definitely recommend this one.

Albabin's Rating
Chocolate

Albabin did not leave a written review for this product.

dacunzato30's Rating

I am a little hesitant about this product. I used it but didn't feel as if I was getting the best quality. Mixed ok and tasted ok but I didn't see any significant gains etc. I heard that all this beef protein is made with crap scraps anyway (cow hooves etc)

FPopanz's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Oh my. I've tried many protein powders through the years from many different companies. In my opinion, the overall rating of a product should be 50% what's in it, 30% how much they want for it, 10% mix-ability, and 10% taste. For the first time in my life, I cannot grade on this scale. The mix-ability is non existent (except for some type of bubbly foam that is created) - and the taste is so awful, it is the first protein powder I threw away after trying (actually tried it two different days - just to be sure it wasn't my taste buds just having a bad day the first day). Aftertaste lasts quite a while, then the burps start. They really need to go back to the drawing board until it is - at minimum - consumable. Love the idea of having beef protein on the market - but this one needs a lot of work.

sturner3251's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Love this beef protein. No fat to high protein ratio is exactly what I was looking for. I enjoy this during my post work out and occasionally as a meal replacement during the day. I got the chocolate mint which I like but would opt to try another flavor on my next purchase. This is a great product and would recommend to anyone.

JD20131991's Rating

This is good stuff. 2 scoops/day gives you 46 grams of protein, 5g creatine + a bunch of BCAA's. Took a bunch of time off all supplements, and this was the first one I added back in, could really feel what I had been missing in the gym. It takes a bit of effort to get it to mix properly (read: shake, drink some, add more water, shake again. No bit deal). The taste is fine, but honestly if you make your decision based on taste rather than nutrition information, just stick with ice cream and stop taking up space in the gym. Best part of this is that you don't have to mix like five things together in one shaker, all of your protein, BCAA's, creatine, glutamine, are already in there, just mix it up and go!

ORLANDOD's Rating
Strawberry

Ok i rate this so low mainly on taste and mixing... i learnt of over the past years after drinking protein not to buy anything but vanilla or chocolate flavors yet i bought 2 four lbs strawberry flavor that tastes very bad. When it comes to mixing if i use room temperature water it get alot of lumps in mine. But what i started doing is miving it with warm water (mixes smooth) and put it in the freezer and drink it first thing in the morning. Oh it gasses like a pre-workout... i hope i get accustomed to the taste soon. Cause im stuck with 2 big bottles....

Yeza's Rating

This is the best protein I have ever had. The recovery is fantastic, and the chocolate tastes like hot chocolate mix. It does foam up quite a bit, but that doesn't matter.

mersan1991's Rating
Chocolate

mersan1991 did not leave a written review for this product.

sarohilie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

sarohilie did not leave a written review for this product.

JWEdwards's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

For a beef protein this stuff is great. Although it is slower digesting you don't really notice it. I did have issuing mixing it with a ball or jax shaker cup of with 2% milk but other then that I didn't mind it. The taste could be better but it's a BEEF protein so think about that 1st. Loved getting the extra creatine with it. As for repair and recovery... I never really notice much different in proteins. I'm in a combat sport so I don't destroy my muscles as bad or as much as a power lifter. Like I say in every review. Everybody's body is different and so if the way we train. Other then that.... No upset stomach or added gas, didn't have to choke it down unless It didn't mix well and I do think it's a great product as a beef iso.

Moabd12's Rating
Chocolate

The Best, won't change this product ever

shibinforu's Rating

if you are planning to buy this product .please go for chocolate flavour ..do not buy any other flavours ....you wont be able to drink ... This is an amazing product ... please do not smell this ..just one quick sip ..finish it ... if you go for enjoying the taste like whey ..this will be a nightmare....

Jikingare's Rating
Chocolate

Very proweful product. I use to take it at night, the flavor was not bad but it does leave a funny taste after drinking it.

msullysquadfit's Rating
Chocolate

Great beef protein and great flavor! love making mug cakes, taste just like brownies!!!

drewjonn's Rating
Chocolate

Decent product and actually pretty good profile but disgusting smell, I tried chocolate, didn't finish it and won't ever touch the product again due to its flavor and aroma. Stats: 8/10 Taste: 4.5/10 Aroma: 2/10