MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
Peanut Butter
5.8

timotbat7's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have been using carnivore for about 2-3 months now love this product.

Rahavan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Been using this for 20 days. So far so good. No complaints like stomach upsets or anything. ll write back on the gains after 3 months of use. One feed back I would say is, it would be nice if it little less of sodium

ThaatLongHo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Carnivor's bottle can look really appealing. its good to take after an intense workout you definitely feel fueled and recovered but the flavor of vanilla caramel should be banished ! Lol. but i'm still a fan of muscle meds! Just not so much into the carnivor protein blends

budinugget's Rating

I love this protein powder. It mixes fairly easily with water and the chocolate pretzel flavor reminds me of a chocolate malt. Other flavors don't fare quite as well -- for example, the chocolate peanut butter is absolutely awful. If I could've returned it to my local store, I would have. I had to force myself to burn through the tub. Fruit punch is okay, but it has a very overpoweringly artificial fruit flavor. It's also kind of sickeningly sweet. I'd definitely get it again over the choc/pb, but it's not my favorite. For what it's worth, my girlfriend couldn't stand fruit punch... she said she only could smell a "beefy" odor.

ashums's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I really liked this protein power. Very easy to mix and it was smooth and delicious. I liked that it was versatile in that I could drink it with almond milk or just water and it still tasted great. A lot of protein shakes upset my stomach but this one didn't even if I drank it on an empty stomach. Def will buy again

ElleWood's Rating
Chocolate

My body cannot tolerate whey or soy so I stared using Carnivor. I have seen great results once I changed from my old Paleo Protein and started using this product. The Vanilla Caramel flavor is not for me, at all!!! I can drink the chocolate with water, almond milk, or mixed with fruit as a smoothie. I enjoy the fruit punch with just water or almond milk.

ViperTC85's Rating

I received several days worth of samples of the Chocolate Carnivore beef protein isolate. It is very different from any other protein I've tried, taste and texture wise. My first impression was that their is a lot of foam and it takes a while for them to go away. I tried it first in water and then with milk. I prefer it in milk. Its a little thicker and makes it taste like a milkshake. I would definitely recommend this especially if you are cutting due to the 0 fat and low carb and calorie content. Plus you're getting added aminos along with 23 G of protein. Thanks to MuscleMeds for sending me the trials.

zice233's Rating
Chocolate

I find this great for all your needs, my recovery is amazing and I feel a lot stronger and better results faster. I use it in the morning following my BCAAs then after my work out.

MBeshara's Rating
Chocolate

I tried this product for the 1st time according to change my protein supplement to be with a beef one instead of the whey actually I couldn't realize the big different or a change between both of them still the same the price was not cheap i recommend to use a whey protein to save a few of your money as the different in prices is not a big deal to be honest. however I have to say the flavor is really cool i mixed it with water and the tast like a dark chocolate and not that sweet it was really cool cold drink for me.

• cjv600
cjv600's Rating
Cherry Vanilla
Chocolate

It's a pretty good protein powder especially considering it's pretty much completely allergen free. Some protein powders give me a kind of bloated gut feeling but carnivor seems to be really easy on the digestive system. I've only tried 2 flavors so far; chocolate and cherry vanilla. Chocolate was pretty awesome. Even with just water the chocolate was pretty darn good tasting. However the cherry vanilla...... holy chemical cough syrup taste. I'm absolutely not a picky person but the cherry vanilla was extremely hard to drink. Tastes to me like a nasty cough syrup filled with chemicals or something... Dont know how that flavor even got out the door but anyways haha.... Overall I'm pretty impressed with carnivor protein just pick the flavors carefully!

Miroxx's Rating
Chocolate

This protein so far has been the best investment i have made so far. I don't feel bloated after consuming the protein. My bathroom visits are normal I no longer have to run to the bathroom. I am really tired of everyone's flavor reviews these are supplements, this is not rating ice cream at carvel. If your opposed about taste get a good mixer and add a table spoon of pb. I love the energy boost I get from this protein this is great protein so far for summer conditioning.

• ydm135
ydm135's Rating

Very good protein maximized my strength and got bigger without gaining fat

Speed1804's Rating
Chocolate

Smooth protein, did not give me the stomach issues other protein would give me. Would recommend to anyone that has diary issues.

davidruas1's Rating
Chocolate

not such a good taste, it is a really good protein to put on mass lots of naturally ocurred creatine over all is a good product wish it could taste better

Vortex05's Rating

Hello guys ! I'm sure this information will help you 100%, you have to try the "Fruit Punch" flavour, it is better even than the chocolate flavour. Fruit punch flavour is very very easy (if you know what i mean)

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating
Chocolate

Heard a lot a bout how the taste is horrible and how much it will effects your stomach and the bloated feeling , However all this is just nothing close to reality , The results are magnificent for a protein shake !! the taste is not that bad its drinkable and about the solubility its the only thing that might downside however all what you need is to shake AS A MAN , You can go for Macdonald's and have a great milkshake if all what you care a bout is the taste !!

• DB470
DB470's Rating
Chocolate Mint

While reading the other reviews I was surprised on how poor this was rated. I have heard little about the product, but what I did hear was all good stuff. For beef protein this was the brand to purchase. Relating to a rating under me, my shipping took all but two days, so great service havnt had a bad experience with bodybuilding yet. Now for the product, the chocolate mint taste very close to a Girl Scout cookie which I don't know if I know anyone that doesn't like those. I mix mine with milk, it does foam up a bit but it's drinkable. I have also noticed it mixed better in a blender bottle and not so well in a smart shake. Overall I would surely purchase another tub!

davidiranian's Rating

davidiranian did not leave a written review for this product.

CANTON86's Rating
Peanut Butter

Great product love the meat whey. One thing JUST DONT GET PEANUT BUTTER!!! Gross, doesnt mix, foams up and tastes awful

michaeltbalent's Rating
Chocolate Mint

The powder is very hard to dissolve and the fake sugar is an obvious taste. After about a week, I could not continue the product and would never recommend this as a protein supplement.