MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
3.3
Peanut Butter
5.8

blackdoberman's Rating

Very bad taste. Good digestion. Cold (very cold) water makes big difference BUT doesn't mix well.

AlexCazzetta's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using Carnivor for the past two months with a disciplined and steady diet and correct exercises. I am starting to see the results and lean muscles growth. Chocolate tastes great and works fine in the blender as in the shaker. I shall carry on using this product as the results are spot on!

briney11's Rating
Chocolate

Not real happy with Carnivore. This stuff does not mix well and mostly turns to foam when you shake it up. Clumpy foam that tastes decent at best is not worth buying this stuff and I won't be buying it again. In fact I can't wait for it to be gone so I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Rydharde's Rating

Very disappointed with this product, it has so many great reviews? Which leads me to believe that can't trust anything I read anymore, the only thing that I can agree on what I've have read, is terrible FOAM build up after mixing. The best proteins that I've had were much thicker and little to no foam.

Meyer58's Rating
Cherry Vanilla
Chocolate

YOU HAVE TO MIX THE CHERRY CORRECTLY. My first shake at the cherry I wondered how i was ever going to get through the rest of the 2lbs I bought. It tasted like someone dumped cherry koolaid(spellcheck) on a blended up steak. One day I accidentally mixed it and let it sit for a good 10-15 minutes before I drank it. Completely different, instead of the nasty meat flavored jagerbomb i had been drinking it actually tasted like a cherry gatorade. All of the protein powder had dissolved and the consistency more resembled a BCAA mixture and tasted 10x better.

sincura's Rating
Chocolate Pretzel

Nice alternative to whey and casein I was surprised at the taste, its good. Was getting allot of bloating from whey plus casein blends so gave this a try, will use again.

omarbobby's Rating

excellent results

djkreger's Rating

I love this protein because it doesn't give me sinus issues like whey does. This protein mixes easily, isn't super sweet, and already has creatine in it. And the price is very reasonable. My protein of choice!

FcoDGF's Rating
Chocolate

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

awagner1116's Rating
Chocolate

This protein powder does not mix well with milk by any means. Even when mixing with water, a large amount of gas is expelled and the mix gets a nice foam across the top. The flavor isn't chocolate, but more of a mocha taste that has some bitterness to it. Overall, it serves its purpose, but is underwhelming in its delivery of taste, mixability, and performance. I would not recommend this to anyone unless you highly value Kai Greene or a beef isolate specifically.

CHAOS13211's Rating

The have this protein and was shocked by the flavor of the chocolate they had for this product. It was not desirable at first when I drink it and probably not one I like drinking but I tolerate it to get the protein. Its not bad if you looking for a non-soy and non-whey product that paleo helpful. I like it for simply as a isolate and it does it job for what it is.

joe1627's Rating

after ordering it i found out the protein was from left over cow parts like bone ligaments and other nasty stuff.. i can barely drink it and i pride my self on a strong stomach

fxannamarie13's Rating

I'm lactose intolerant. I've been using this protein going on 2 years now. I LOVE it. My stomach is happy and my recovery is great. I recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive stomach or lactose irritation. I ended up a little gassy when I initially started it, but went away by the third time I had it. Highly recommend.

kevindonelle's Rating
Chocolate

I like the product, it digests fine and it's a great way quickly to add some good protein to my diet. The only problem is the taste, if I drink it by itself in a shaker with water, it is absolutely disgusting. I've been trying to hide it in the blender with some berries and various other stuff but it seems very difficult to hide the awful taste. Overall I am happy with the product, after all I am not taking it for the taste but for the functionality. I just chug it back quickly to get it done with. I hope they can improve the taste at some point but either way I will be buying again.

Lance814's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Was pretty excited to try this protein, probably won't find out how effective it is due to the taste. Vanilla caramel tastes horrible, doesn't mix well in a shaker cup.

nikonel's Rating
Chocolate

Not loved this product. Taste is so.....nasty.in a shaker with water very strongly foams, the foam does not disappear. Ordered big can, cannot finish it. Not recommend it.

Miroxx's Rating
Chocolate

This protein has alot of potential, but it's a fail. Taste is good, whatever about taste. The price is good not great. The huge downfall of this protein is that it's packed with tons of sodium. 300+ per serving which is really bad. Yea u will get big quick but full of water. So the protein is a hoax in my eyes typical protein ranges between 50 mg of sodium up to 200+. And also this protein has no magnesium no vitamins or bcaas nor does it really have anything else for gains. So I guess that answers your question. Or makes you ask one is it really a protein supplement?

kristaclaude's Rating
Peanut Butter

This is a great protein, however, the taste is TERRIBLE! Just a head's up. Perhaps try a different flavor, Peanut Butter is a no-go. Spent the last month chugging with my nose plugged.

johnperk6810's Rating
Chocolate

Very good flavor, mixes easy, always my go to protein

seahawksfan's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I always have stomach problems when i drink any other protein. I have tried many other proteins I have found this is the only one that works. The flavor isnt the greatest, but at the same time it isnt terrible. It takes sort of like an Iced Coffee. I highly recommend this protein to anyone who has stomach problems with protein.