MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews

More Concentrated Than Steak Or Whey Isolate!

Good
3.3
Peanut Butter
5.7

djkreger's Rating

I love this protein because it doesn't give me sinus issues like whey does. This protein mixes easily, isn't super sweet, and already has creatine in it. And the price is very reasonable. My protein of choice!

AlexCazzetta's Rating
Chocolate

Starting with its taste: 10/10 best - chocolate. think of chocolate ice-cream. perfect. Great result after a month of disciplined use of this product. It does what it says on the description, for sure. Value: a tad expensive, but worthy. Go for the 56. No need to say more. I suggest those of you that want to "body build", to use this powder. I am going to buy this again! Peace

FcoDGF's Rating
Chocolate

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

awagner1116's Rating
Chocolate

This protein powder does not mix well with milk by any means. Even when mixing with water, a large amount of gas is expelled and the mix gets a nice foam across the top. The flavor isn't chocolate, but more of a mocha taste that has some bitterness to it. Overall, it serves its purpose, but is underwhelming in its delivery of taste, mixability, and performance. I would not recommend this to anyone unless you highly value Kai Greene or a beef isolate specifically.

CHAOS13211's Rating

The have this protein and was shocked by the flavor of the chocolate they had for this product. It was not desirable at first when I drink it and probably not one I like drinking but I tolerate it to get the protein. Its not bad if you looking for a non-soy and non-whey product that paleo helpful. I like it for simply as a isolate and it does it job for what it is.

joe1627's Rating

after ordering it i found out the protein was from left over cow parts like bone ligaments and other nasty stuff.. i can barely drink it and i pride my self on a strong stomach

fxannamarie13's Rating

I'm lactose intolerant. I've been using this protein going on 2 years now. I LOVE it. My stomach is happy and my recovery is great. I recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive stomach or lactose irritation. I ended up a little gassy when I initially started it, but went away by the third time I had it. Highly recommend.

kevindonelle's Rating
Chocolate

I like the product, it digests fine and it's a great way quickly to add some good protein to my diet. The only problem is the taste, if I drink it by itself in a shaker with water, it is absolutely disgusting. I've been trying to hide it in the blender with some berries and various other stuff but it seems very difficult to hide the awful taste. Overall I am happy with the product, after all I am not taking it for the taste but for the functionality. I just chug it back quickly to get it done with. I hope they can improve the taste at some point but either way I will be buying again.

Lance814's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Was pretty excited to try this protein, probably won't find out how effective it is due to the taste. Vanilla caramel tastes horrible, doesn't mix well in a shaker cup.

nikonel's Rating
Chocolate

Not loved this product. Taste is so.....nasty.in a shaker with water very strongly foams, the foam does not disappear. Ordered big can, cannot finish it. Not recommend it.

Miroxx's Rating
Chocolate

This protein has alot of potential, but it's a fail. Taste is good, whatever about taste. The price is good not great. The huge downfall of this protein is that it's packed with tons of sodium. 300+ per serving which is really bad. Yea u will get big quick but full of water. So the protein is a hoax in my eyes typical protein ranges between 50 mg of sodium up to 200+. And also this protein has no magnesium no vitamins or bcaas nor does it really have anything else for gains. So I guess that answers your question. Or makes you ask one is it really a protein supplement?

kristaclaude's Rating
Peanut Butter

This is a great protein, however, the taste is TERRIBLE! Just a head's up. Perhaps try a different flavor, Peanut Butter is a no-go. Spent the last month chugging with my nose plugged.

johnperk6810's Rating
Chocolate

Very good flavor, mixes easy, always my go to protein

seahawksfan's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

I always have stomach problems when i drink any other protein. I have tried many other proteins I have found this is the only one that works. The flavor isnt the greatest, but at the same time it isnt terrible. It takes sort of like an Iced Coffee. I highly recommend this protein to anyone who has stomach problems with protein.

CaireBear's Rating

I have experienced great recovery time and seen significant changes in my phisique

knknez's Rating
Chocolate

knknez did not leave a written review for this product.

timotbat7's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have been using carnivore for about 2-3 months now love this product.

Rahavan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Been using this for 20 days. So far so good. No complaints like stomach upsets or anything. ll write back on the gains after 3 months of use. One feed back I would say is, it would be nice if it little less of sodium

ThaatLongHo's Rating
Vanilla Caramel

Carnivor's bottle can look really appealing. its good to take after an intense workout you definitely feel fueled and recovered but the flavor of vanilla caramel should be banished ! Lol. but i'm still a fan of muscle meds! Just not so much into the carnivor protein blends

budinugget's Rating

I love this protein powder. It mixes fairly easily with water and the chocolate pretzel flavor reminds me of a chocolate malt. Other flavors don't fare quite as well -- for example, the chocolate peanut butter is absolutely awful. If I could've returned it to my local store, I would have. I had to force myself to burn through the tub. Fruit punch is okay, but it has a very overpoweringly artificial fruit flavor. It's also kind of sickeningly sweet. I'd definitely get it again over the choc/pb, but it's not my favorite. For what it's worth, my girlfriend couldn't stand fruit punch... she said she only could smell a "beefy" odor.