MET-Rx Extra Strength Green Tea Extract Reviews

kylegtheassman's Rating

Now MET-Rx has made something that in my book is the best thing on bodybuilding.com. Extra Strength Green Tea Extract kills all pre-workout that I have tried and I have tried almost all of them and none of them compare to this. It gave me pure clean energy that I never felt before and I recommend this product to everyone. Please make a pump pre-workout with Extra Strength Green Tea Extract in it. ^v^

doctorblack's Rating

Quality product with a low price tag. Fully justifies its price.

sqash777's Rating

I use it for work gives energy through out the day

I had such high hopes for this stuff. It made me feel sooo sleepy! I couldnt function.i guess it'll help burn while I slept but taking 2 in the morning did the opposite of heighten my energy.the worst!

Mdunham79's Rating

Great price ..... for a great pill

rishiti999's Rating

BEST PREWORKOUT MONEY CAN BUY. I have used alot of different preworkouts in my life but this is by far the best. it is cheap and it extremely effective. I took 3caps 30mins before my workout and i had such an awesome workout. Definitely will buy again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

jpfresh94's Rating

jpfresh94 did not leave a written review for this product.

phatness5's Rating

I can't really judge it on fat loss as that was my reason for purchasing it because I stacked this with other supps, but it didn't have any negative effects on me, so that's a good thing. As for energy, I'm HIGHLY tolerant to any type of stim. Didn't really get an energy boost, but it does aid in overall health, so hence the 8.

bersalfil's Rating

The best green tea product on market, high dose o EGCG, in just one pill. The price is quite fare to me. O melhor cha verde em capsulas do mercado, com alta dose de EGCG em apenas uma pilula, o preço eh justo.

AtomAnt70's Rating

Good solid energy, no peak or crash just consistent energy to keep me going

JustineFit's Rating

JustineFit did not leave a written review for this product.

MarcusHaley's Rating

MarcusHaley did not leave a written review for this product.

brianyersky's Rating

brianyersky did not leave a written review for this product.

Crossfitluv's Rating

Crossfitluv did not leave a written review for this product.

In terms of green tea extra supplements, this is a good one. High dose, trusted brand, and affordable price (if you're only taking 1 serving a day, it lasts 2 months). I take this in the morning prior to working out with my BCAA mix instead of any stims/pre-workouts. Just personal preference. I'm using it for the energy boost, and general health benefits of green tea, as opposed to a weight loss supplement.