MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars Reviews

Chocolate Caramel Coconut
7.6

ineed2lift's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

ineed2lift did not leave a written review for this product.

palmernj's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

Nyrin's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

A great bulking bar; ~400 calories with a lot of sugar that won't fill you up so much that you don't want to eat for the rest of the day. Not recommended as a meal replacement for dieting/cutting. Ingredient profile is OK, though 25-30g of sugar per bar is certainly a little high if you're concerned about that. It's a big bar, though. PB Pretzel is extremely tasty with a great texture and slightly salty aftertaste; jaw was tired by the end of it, though! Super Cookie Crunch was very solid, with the right balance of flavors all the way through. Oreo with light frosting style flavor. Sweet & Salty was absolutely awesome for the first few bites, but the dark toffee style flavor goes a long way--was a little tired of it by the end.

mks0031's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

I got one of these bars over Christmas because it was included in one of their Christmas special bonuses. Couldn't find breakfast one morning so I decided to eat it. One of the BEST protein bars I've ever had! The apple pie flavor is ridiculously good. Definitely worth the buy.

Geojono's Rating

All time favorite protein bar. Helps me reach my caloric goals for gaining weight each day. Amazing taste I look forward to grabbing one each day, I have been through boxes and boxes of these things over a few months and never get tired of them. However I've tried the other flavors it comes in and absolutely hate them. So stick with Cookie Crunch!

joncortez1986's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

great protien bar. does its job, helps curb cravings for something sweet when cutting. its like eating a big thick oreo cookie. i eat at least one per week.

Rob1882's Rating

All of the Colossal bar's I have tried have been very good and filling tasting like dessert. The Crispy Apple Pie is my favorite with chunks of apple and what tastes like apple flavored caramel across the top. Can't go wrong with any of these.

thetreeman's Rating

tasty and maybe helps with goals

Renoquia23's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

One if not the best Protein Bar out there, It is a little high on Carbs and Fat but very well worth it, I can fit it onto my Macros. Look at the name, the bar is HUGE. Best part I DIDN'T CHEAT ON MY DIET. Very delicious and satisfying, A great Meal replacement. It's better then Quest because Quest are tiny and don't taste the best. I will be purchasing this in the future, More of that Cookie crunch YUM. MetrX FTW

rmorris828's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

Can't eat this too often now since I'm cutting weight, but it makes for a perfect treat when I have a few extra calories to throw around.

Heyward39's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

Don't like it as much as the cookie crunch, but still very good and nice to switch it up a little. Still an awesome bar. Works well for me to replace as a meal and keep that sweet tooth at bay.

dilverg23's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

From time to time, it's a little uneasy on my stomach, but **** it's almost worth it with how good it tastes. Love these protein bars.

tleonard1986's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

I've used this stuff as a supplement when I'm on the road so I don't end up eating crap like McDonald's or Carl's Jr. :) I'm not sure this is any better but it fills me up and I don't feel awful later. I wouldn't suggest anyone use this as a normal diet supplement but it works in a jam.

2wperz's Rating

2wperz did not leave a written review for this product.

asafkatan's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch

taste is good! little bit hard to eat..

AtomAnt70's Rating

Delicious and perfect for on the go, fills me up well without the gas and bloating of some other bars

KatBailey's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch

Love these Protein Bars! Some of the best that I have had. The flavors are great and don't taste fake. A great product that is easy to buy because they can be found everywhere.

jpfresh94's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

Amazing flavor, i wanted more every time. It filled me up for hours, gave me the Nutrition i needed, and my body Craved

JustineFit's Rating
Peanut Butter Pretzel

JustineFit did not leave a written review for this product.

brianyersky's Rating

brianyersky did not leave a written review for this product.