MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars Reviews

Sweet & Salty
Chocolate Caramel Coconut

Sam0305's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

Lovely bar. Nice texture and good taste. Although it's 100g in weight, didn't feel too heavy.

alexjohnsonccim's Rating

This bar was a pleasant surprise. I just bought it on a whim while I was buying other protein bars. I loved the taste and I liked the way it filled me up. It was truly a meal replacement. I plan on buying more of these. Great job Met-RX.

le2theo's Rating

I love all of them. But this is my perfect cheat/treat.

augiecrazy8's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

These bars are a great source of both protein & carbs (if you're loading before/after workouts). They definitely fill you up and just about every flavor tastes great. I have to say, the Crispy Apple Pie is AMAZING. It's hands down the best protein bar I've ever tasted, and frankly I think it beats just about any candy bar I've ever had too. Highly recommend.

maximumkr21's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

maximumkr21 did not leave a written review for this product.

amathefox's Rating

These things are awesome!!!! I eat them between meals. I think that it's the only protein bar that has high calories and protein, and doesn't taste like mud...

jemjosher's Rating

i would rather end up in a hospital for anaphlaxis than take a second bite i got one of every flavor at the gas station near my gym to have in my glove box. i took a bite of one as soon as i got in m car mistake!!! some how i forgot how bad it was and tried another a few days later. the best advice i can give you its better to starve than eat something that has the texture of a used gym sock.

Breeze2697's Rating

Great quick meal if your on the run

KJMERRILLD's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

Just got introduced to these. My biggest problem isn't that I want to cut or lose weight I just want eat something that's not going to blow my complete allowance of calories in one meal and fill me up. So far having tried these for about 3 days (Two other bars bought at a local convinence store) and one out of a case I just bought, I can say these bars fill you up and you don't want to eat again for a few hours. I work at Red Robin and eating there can deffinately kill any home of keeping below 2100 calories for a day which is one of the reasons I've stopped losing weight recently. I've triend more than one flavor and they are absolutely delicious.

buckybotox's Rating
Peanut Butter Pretzel

AMAZING! Fills you up on a quick lunch, or after a workout. Tastes soooooo good.

yigitcan's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

yigitcan did not leave a written review for this product.

kmkenney's Rating

The only reason I didn't select a flavor is that every one of them are delicious. I usually eat them in between meals as a snack. They're just enough to keep you full but not so much that you can't eat your next meal. The only downfall is that they can be extremely expensive depending on where you get them. I used to work at a grocery store, and bought them 1.50 apiece which is a steal. If you go to a gas station, they range anywhere from $3.5 to $4. I also wouldn't recommend ordering them online, as they are just as expensive. Some people that claim that meal replacement bars upset their stomachs, but I've personally had a problem. This product gets a 10 from me.

Blogofanclub's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch

I love using this bar as a source of protein as well as other sources, always been reliable!! Downsides are that it is a bit pricy, and the side affect of being full but hungry at the same time, I feel like it's creating that illusion. Other than that I think it is great and tastes good...

Goldenbynature's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

My favorite protein bar! It taste so good! definitely helps with cravings when your craving bad stuff, the sugar is a bit high but better than the alternative that I would have eaten. I sit at a desk for 8 hours which is very boring and I crave any and everything under the sun, so eating one of these literally keeps me satisfied for about 3-4hours. I am cutting so this bar is not ideal for me because it is so high in sugar but I will have a few a week at work if I have some calories to spare and If I kill it in cardio. I have not tried any other flavors but the chocolate almond and it is heavenly!

tac200's Rating

This is my faveorite all-time bar !!!! packed with preotien, good taste keeps me full through my long nights on shift work! AWESOME tatsting

ambersmommy's Rating
Peanut Butter Pretzel

Im just an overall all around protein bar junkie to the max. These are great!

haydncrellin's Rating

Ideal for a post workout snack, my gym sells them in their shop which makes for an ideal purchase if I have any spare change. Although they are quite high in sugar.

unknownsoldier1's Rating

My favorite protein bar. It wins out over all of the other meal replacement bars I have tried. It is at convenient locations like Walmart as well. The chocolate flavored bars are great. The Almond one is my favorite. The Apple one is not so good...

ineed2lift's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

ineed2lift did not leave a written review for this product.

palmernj's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.