MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars Reviews

Sweet N' Salty
Chocolate Caramel Coconut

Mohsen110's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

I like this bar. I like how big t is as it can satisfy my for a few hours. Its taste is great which I did not expect. Actually it is one of the best protein bar ever. I love it.

nickomana's Rating

I love this bar!!! A quick and very tasty source of protein, they can gett you going pre or post workout! I always have a few in the car or my gym bag!

aciddncl's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

I tried out one of these admittedly due to its name(sounds good doesnt it) and as far as serving its purpose it does just that the taste is definately good too! I only wish that the calorie intake was slightly less as it is very high for a protien bar. I definately like them and would buy again

kinglunic's Rating

I love it. I have one bar and a big glass of water to rid the sugar but man do you feel the energy! The Crispy Apple Pie is my favorite and I'm not a big fan of Apple Pie!

Elizhang's Rating

The thing i always have an issue with met-rx is the too sweety taste.

Rob1882's Rating

All of the Colossal bar's I have tried have been very good and filling tasting like dessert. The Crispy Apple Pie is my favorite with chunks of apple and what tastes like apple flavored caramel across the top. Can't go wrong with any of these. Update: Chocolate Caramel Coconut the newer Chocolate Caramel coconut is def among my top 2 favorites my fav still being the Crisp Apple but the caramel coconut was a very nice welcome to the lineup! Did not much care for the sweet & salty just wasn't as flavorful as the others nor the peanut butter caramel crunch I liked the peanut butter pretzel a LOT more than it.

gsamer5's Rating

Great tasting product! nice addition to a cheat meal while bulking up clean

chocolateDip's Rating

I bought this based on the icing in the picture. Most protein bars have tasty-looking pictures, only to taste horrible. Not the case here! At 400 calories a bar, I'm a bit worried that I'll go overboard and devour too many, so I buy one at a time and pace myself. But it certainly satisfies my sweet tooth while reducing the guilt I would feel were I to devour real junk food.

Sam0305's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

Lovely bar. Nice texture and good taste. Although it's 100g in weight, didn't feel too heavy.

alexjohnsonccim's Rating

This bar was a pleasant surprise. I just bought it on a whim while I was buying other protein bars. I loved the taste and I liked the way it filled me up. It was truly a meal replacement. I plan on buying more of these. Great job Met-RX.

le2theo's Rating

I love all of them. But this is my perfect cheat/treat.

augiecrazy8's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

These bars are a great source of both protein & carbs (if you're loading before/after workouts). They definitely fill you up and just about every flavor tastes great. I have to say, the Crispy Apple Pie is AMAZING. It's hands down the best protein bar I've ever tasted, and frankly I think it beats just about any candy bar I've ever had too. Highly recommend.

maximumkr21's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

maximumkr21 did not leave a written review for this product.

amathefox's Rating

These things are awesome!!!! I eat them between meals. I think that it's the only protein bar that has high calories and protein, and doesn't taste like mud...

jemjosher's Rating

i would rather end up in a hospital for anaphlaxis than take a second bite i got one of every flavor at the gas station near my gym to have in my glove box. i took a bite of one as soon as i got in m car mistake!!! some how i forgot how bad it was and tried another a few days later. the best advice i can give you its better to starve than eat something that has the texture of a used gym sock.

Breeze2697's Rating

Great quick meal if your on the run

KJMERRILLD's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

Just got introduced to these. My biggest problem isn't that I want to cut or lose weight I just want eat something that's not going to blow my complete allowance of calories in one meal and fill me up. So far having tried these for about 3 days (Two other bars bought at a local convinence store) and one out of a case I just bought, I can say these bars fill you up and you don't want to eat again for a few hours. I work at Red Robin and eating there can deffinately kill any home of keeping below 2100 calories for a day which is one of the reasons I've stopped losing weight recently. I've triend more than one flavor and they are absolutely delicious.

buckybotox's Rating
Peanut Butter Pretzel

AMAZING! Fills you up on a quick lunch, or after a workout. Tastes soooooo good.

yigitcan's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

yigitcan did not leave a written review for this product.

kmkenney's Rating

The only reason I didn't select a flavor is that every one of them are delicious. I usually eat them in between meals as a snack. They're just enough to keep you full but not so much that you can't eat your next meal. The only downfall is that they can be extremely expensive depending on where you get them. I used to work at a grocery store, and bought them 1.50 apiece which is a steal. If you go to a gas station, they range anywhere from $3.5 to $4. I also wouldn't recommend ordering them online, as they are just as expensive. Some people that claim that meal replacement bars upset their stomachs, but I've personally had a problem. This product gets a 10 from me.