MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars Reviews

Sweet N' Salty
Chocolate Toasted Almond
Chocolate Caramel Coconut

fsuwolf's Rating

fsuwolf did not leave a written review for this product.

KoR3a69's Rating
Chocolate Toasted Almond

I normally buy these from the local grocery but they don't have this particular flavor - I decided to throw in a few and glad I did, these were delicious! I'm not extremely picky and enjoy all the flavors though. Very filling bar, definitely a suitable meal replacement.

taijutsu79's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

taijutsu79 did not leave a written review for this product.

AMRojas's Rating

These have been my go to protein bars since I started lifting years ago. They taste great & were not filling. Slightly hard to chew but hey it's a protein bar. Though that's just my opinion, try for yourself! :] -Austin.

Zachv13's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

Great bars and great results. Great for bulking.

pman24's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

These are great. I love the cookie crunch ones. Also I read in the nutrition facts that theses are also packed with vitamins like A, B-6, B-12, C, E, and stuff like Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Copper. On top of the 32 grams of protein. I will (just like everyone else) mention the 26 grams of sugar per bar which to me is the only downside. I love em though. I eat one every morning with a cup of coffee.

nycguy71's Rating

I have been using these bars as my lunch (along with cottage cheese and sometimes baby carrots) for a number of years. They are quite filling and tasty, particularly the apple pie and the chocolate toasted almond.

GodIsMyFitness's Rating

I'll just tell it straight - these bars are sugar-filled, delicious, and have sufficient protein. Anyone looking for something more than that should look elsewhere. Apple Pie is by far the best! I have one almost every day. PB Pretzel is really good too but a tad syrupy. And Cookie Crunch is not good. Don't know why it's rated so high.

cdavis12's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

Look guys, this stuff tastes great. But heed the warning about Sugar Alcohols.

DucatiAZ's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

A great bar, with surprisingly good taste. The only downside I have found is that the bars can melt pretty easy if they are like in a pocket, or if my gym bag is in the sunlight in the back seat. I will keep buying them and just be careful of letting them get too warm.

rosegoldtrophy's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

I normally HATE protein/power bars, but this one is AMAZING! The Crispy Apple Pie bar taste like you're actually biting into a chewy piece of pie. It's heaven! These bars power me up for my intense workouts with my trainer!

daglish's Rating

These are my favourite bars. They are great after a training session or even just as something extra to eat during the day whilst I am at work. They taste great, definitely better than other bars I have had in the past and they see me through until I can have a meal.

Vivomancer's Rating

The Crispy Apple Pie is the only flavor I actually liked, and I liked it enough to justify the greater calories of a meal replacement bar. All of the other flavors I threw out after eating half. The Toasted Almost was partially bad with a chemical taste to it.

dudevil's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

dudevil did not leave a written review for this product.

koliveri12's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

When I was bulking, this is something that I really looked forward to eating. This bar is great for bulking or just not having a lot of time and needing to get in a decent amount of calories. Though this is the only flavor I have tried, I really love it. It has a very soft texture and strong apple flavor. I really recommend this bar, I think it is a great product. Especially if you need the extra calories with 30g of Protein!!

erikbrown697's Rating

Had a massive workout and ate one of these and did not even feel like I worked out the day before. That is the power of the protein working to repair muscle tissue.

rcuellar98's Rating

They satisfy your hunger, and the taste isn't too bad.

theMADSTONE's Rating

great bar great taste

bougher1's Rating

Great tasting meal replacement bar. I used it as a snack bar during a bulk cycle the extra calories helped me reach my goals and kept me from being hungry. My wife also enjoyed the taste.

kahicky30's Rating

You can't go wrong with any of the flavors, tried all and every single one was very good, highly reccomend