MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars Reviews

Sweet N' Salty
Chocolate Toasted Almond
Chocolate Caramel Coconut

GodIsMyFitness's Rating

I'll just tell it straight - these bars are sugar-filled, delicious, and have sufficient protein. Anyone looking for something more than that should look elsewhere. Apple Pie is by far the best! I have one almost every day. PB Pretzel is really good too but a tad syrupy. And Cookie Crunch is not good. Don't know why it's rated so high.

cdavis12's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

Look guys, this stuff tastes great. But heed the warning about Sugar Alcohols.

DucatiAZ's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

A great bar, with surprisingly good taste. The only downside I have found is that the bars can melt pretty easy if they are like in a pocket, or if my gym bag is in the sunlight in the back seat. I will keep buying them and just be careful of letting them get too warm.

rosegoldtrophy's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

I normally HATE protein/power bars, but this one is AMAZING! The Crispy Apple Pie bar taste like you're actually biting into a chewy piece of pie. It's heaven! These bars power me up for my intense workouts with my trainer!

daglish's Rating

These are my favourite bars. They are great after a training session or even just as something extra to eat during the day whilst I am at work. They taste great, definitely better than other bars I have had in the past and they see me through until I can have a meal.

Vivomancer's Rating

The Crispy Apple Pie is the only flavor I actually liked, and I liked it enough to justify the greater calories of a meal replacement bar. All of the other flavors I threw out after eating half. The Toasted Almost was partially bad with a chemical taste to it.

dudevil's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

dudevil did not leave a written review for this product.

koliveri12's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

When I was bulking, this is something that I really looked forward to eating. This bar is great for bulking or just not having a lot of time and needing to get in a decent amount of calories. Though this is the only flavor I have tried, I really love it. It has a very soft texture and strong apple flavor. I really recommend this bar, I think it is a great product. Especially if you need the extra calories with 30g of Protein!!

erikbrown697's Rating

Had a massive workout and ate one of these and did not even feel like I worked out the day before. That is the power of the protein working to repair muscle tissue.

rcuellar98's Rating

They satisfy your hunger, and the taste isn't too bad.

theMADSTONE's Rating

great bar great taste

bougher1's Rating

Great tasting meal replacement bar. I used it as a snack bar during a bulk cycle the extra calories helped me reach my goals and kept me from being hungry. My wife also enjoyed the taste.

kahicky30's Rating

You can't go wrong with any of the flavors, tried all and every single one was very good, highly reccomend

MaxPerform's Rating
Crispy Apple Pie

Cookie crunch and apple pie are both addictive, i think metrx have added crack to these because they are so addictive

kntkody's Rating

kntkody did not leave a written review for this product.

Andre77ac's Rating
Sweet N' Salty

I love it is a good source of protein but maybe I need to try another flavor

Mohsen110's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

I like this bar. I like how big t is as it can satisfy my for a few hours. Its taste is great which I did not expect. Actually it is one of the best protein bar ever. I love it.

nickomana's Rating

I love this bar!!! A quick and very tasty source of protein, they can gett you going pre or post workout! I always have a few in the car or my gym bag!

aciddncl's Rating
Super Cookie Crunch

I tried out one of these admittedly due to its name(sounds good doesnt it) and as far as serving its purpose it does just that the taste is definately good too! I only wish that the calorie intake was slightly less as it is very high for a protien bar. I definately like them and would buy again

kinglunic's Rating

I love it. I have one bar and a big glass of water to rid the sugar but man do you feel the energy! The Crispy Apple Pie is my favorite and I'm not a big fan of Apple Pie!