MUTANT Mass Reviews

7.8
7.9

HishamElgassi's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've used this product since 2 weeks and I got nothing but diarrhea, I go to bathroom every hour. I advise everybody who wants to buy this product you better turn to something else like Pro Complex Gainer or Serious Mass.

giuseppeoro's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Buon gainer, gusto buono ma alla lunga stanca. Troppi zuccheri, ma ti aiuta ad ingrassare. Da provare

daFIGZo9's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great on taste, mixes well, serving size is not that bad and most importantly, great results (of course with intense training)

66pitcher's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Very good mixability. Good taste. Doesn't give me nasty gas like other mass gainers. Only thing I didn't like was the bag it came in. The 15 pound bag was great, but the zipper lock on top didn't work very well. I ended up putting the powder into leftover 5-pound tubs with twist tops, which made things much easier.

antoineplamondo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

cookies and cream taste like sh*t , nice product

SiegeMT's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Can be a bit thick if you're 4 scooping it in a shaker as compared to some other gainers (could also just be the fact I have chocolate though, I usually get cookies/cream gainers). Love the large amount of calories though, definitely worth dealing with the fat which even isn't that much. My regular food intake has shrunk (too long to explain) and this is still allowing me to put on some pounds. Would recommend to anyone.

Hardgainer1991's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far one of the best gainers i have ever had, taste is amazing, could also mix with frozen fruit and milk which gives you more cal,protein,vit. great product gained 13 lbs in 2 months.

brodymatthews9's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

By far the best mass gainer protein out there, and I have tried many. I highly recommend taking Mutant Mass and Mutant whey I gained over 60 lbs off of Mutant brand products since last year. I only tried vanilla. .But I love the vanilla. I only mix my protein with water and it tastes really good. Definitely my brand of choice.

Marl0w's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

One of the best IMO. Peanut butter chocolate was much better than strawberry banana cream but that's very subjective. I gained a lot of weight and I must say, considering my ecto nature, that not all weight gainers actually hepled me gain as much weight as Mutant Mass did. Kudos.

samshaw3363's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Looking at mass gainers it was hard to find a shake that worked for myself, trying the likes of USN i found they were far to sweet and full of sugar. Ive been taking this for the past year, year and a half with the odd week off and have had fantastic results. Highly recommend to anyone with a metabolism that is very fast.

Supadupastar's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Mixes good, but settles on bottom after a few minutes. Flavor was surprisingly good (strawberry/banana), actually tasted like a real shake. Ingredients are top notch and i price is good for a gainer. Would rate higher if it would'nt make you **** so much. I work 5 days in a week 8 hours in an office and all that gas is really anoying. I even get upset stomach from not letting it out. This may sound funny, but its obviously a problem. The gainer i used before i didnt have any issues. Finishing the 2 bags i purchased and then switching product. Sorry mutant!

fourfourteen's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best mass gaining product I have ever had. Has a great amount of calories and different protein. Huge gains from this product.

psx123's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Taste was great, enjoyed drinking it after gym. And it worked.

dknoob's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Excellent product almost finish 15lbs bag , got it from last of March ,2014 , I love everything about this product but 38g sugar is too high . it's ok for me since i train 3-4 hours a day 5-6 time a week, will order again very soon

derek21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is the best tasting protein or gainer I've ever tried overall great product I found my one n only gainer for now on !

Spark36's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Before I started weight training, I researched a lot about supplements and mass gainer because im an ectomorph. So after searching, my 2 best options were serious mass and mutant mass because of the profile and price range. I wanted to buy serious mass because my friend used it and his body grew BIG. But i chose mutant and i have to say that the results were awesome. My body grew but without the fat. The taste is just awesome and i would prefer chocolate over cookies and cream because i kinda got bored of the taste after some period of time. It mixes well in a shaker if ur using 2 scoops. if 4 scoops u better use a blender. It lasted me for about 1 month ( 6 scoops training days) (4 scoops normal days)

pcorle's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is probably one of the best weight gainers out on the market! Tons of protein, carbs, and calories. The number of servings per bag is an excellent deal. I'd say the only down side is that it has a good amount of fiber, which may make you **** a lot.

djatomic's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Very good taste Triple Chocolate. With this supplement I start the day adding energy and strength to my whole day, I have noticed some gain in mass, but this depend also on the workout plan.

Mechta's Rating

Mechta did not leave a written review for this product.

tireburn711's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My favorite mass gainer, been through three 15lbs bag already and I'm still loving it, gained a total of 6kg already. Mixes well with water, just mix first with warm water before putting in cold water to avoid lumps.