MUTANT Mass Reviews

7.6
Strawberry Banana Creme
Chocolate Hazelnut

Notracy's Rating

OK over the years I have tried just about every gainer and protein out there. This one does work VERY well. I just have one shake a day, sometimes 2 on w/o days. Last spring I gained 24lbs in 3-1/2 months. As well, this stuff digest well!! with very little gas! so no more discomfort or stinky times. FLABVOUR!!! **** good flavor! the Fiance loves her Birthday cake protein. All the flavours we have tried and sampled, simply rock!

samholik's Rating
Triple Chocolate

samholik did not leave a written review for this product.

dopestkidever's Rating

you gotta be crazy to pay 196 for this. Its 79.99 at popeyes supplements.. and 83 at GNC...

Mikaereb's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

have only recently started using this supplement for past 2 days now. i ordered the Mutant Mass S&B 15lb bag. I take 4 scoops with 600ml of water, 1 before work and 1 straight after a workout. so far flavor tastes amazing and 4 scoops of this is not hard at all for me to chug down. haven't seen any results yet (as only being using for 2 days so far) but hoping to see some changes in the near future. I have also seen other reviews and that they have been getting really bad gas problems, for me I haven't had any gas problems so I must be one of the lucky ones haha, I hope that from all the positive reviews I've seen about massive gains etc that Mutant Mass lives up to its name, guess time will tell though. im 18 years old 6f5 weighing 110kgs. will post another review after bag has finished ! thanks for reading. peace ✌

MaxDep's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes easy, good taste with just plain water, comparing to 'Universal' which I had to mix only with milk. My weight is 74 kg and starting after 70 g per portion I noticed extra gas in my intestine. I have to break it for two-three servings a day. I'm new to this gainer, so far no feedback on the weight gain results.

EGO822's Rating
Triple Chocolate

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

tmatherick's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just purchased my second bag, great way to boost your calorie intake. I drank 2/3 shakes a day in half doses (2 scoops), I also train daily and watch what I eat, so managed to keep my lean physique without putting on any fat. Over the past month I've been taking this mutant mass I've noticed growth in muscle size and the amount of weight I'm pushing, so great product in my opinion. Obviously the increase in calories means increased use of the toilet, don't know why people have left negative reviews for this. Cookies and Cream was delightful, looking forward to the Peanut Butter Chocolate.

mhalliday88's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Great product... You use it to gain mass (obviously) and like all supplements you're relied on to work hard in the gym and to continue a balanced diet. The size per portion they throw out there is 4 scoops but unless you have a litre sized shaker handy and a strong stomach then settle for 2 scoops (530 calories). It's a heavy drink but tastes great. Perfect before a workout (maybe an hour... not straight before or else I can imagine you throwing this bad boy up) and after a workout. If you're religiously counting calories which is important if you're knocking on a daily targets door and need to make up the calories. This WILL help you gain! I've taken this for 2 months now and have gone from 200lbs to 215.5. I have seen my lifts increase immensely!! Only downside... get used to going to the toilet more frequently... it's an honest review! Needless to say I'm happy with the product and would strongly recommend MUTANT MASS!

XaRhS98's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This is my first protein supplement, so my knowledge lacks comparison with other powders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As an ectomorph I found it very hard to put weight, so I decided to buy a mass gain protein formula, and as guided by the employees of bodybuildingclub.gr I reached at this certain protein powder. I am on second week right now and I have added 3KG to my body weight (no body fat measurements available) by consuming 4 scoops/day, 2 in the morning, 2 after work out. The powder can be mixed with water or milk, but I have also mixed it in yogurt smoothies. I am used in mixing two scoops with around 0.5 L of water/milk (depends of the preferred thickness of course) and I have to say I had a hard time to create a fine blend by hand shaking. If blended with an electric machine there is no problem. On the other hand, I have to report an increase on smelly gases. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per scoop - 65g (recommended intake by company: 4 scoops 2 or 3 times a day) Energy: 265kcal, Protein: 13g, Carbs: 45g, of which sugars: 10g, Fat: 3g, of which saturates: 2g, Fibre: 2g, Sodium: 130mg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Certainly for 15lbs bag package: The material of the bag itself seems very strong, while after sealing off, MUTANT decided to put a velcro-like closing system, which makes using the bag easy, but it does not seal completely, creating powder-puffs in case of a fall of the bag. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Certainly for Chocolate - Peanut Butter taste: Being a fan of both tastes, I can say that consuming a protein shake seems like a pleasure to my mouth. Tastes even better with milk!

Alexbak3r's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great product! I didn't see huge weight gain just because I took under the recommended dosage because I wanted to stretch the serving size out and I am not a hard gainer and ate my calories. The taste was amazing the sugar is high and that's a big reason for the taste as opposed to ON or a lot of other chocolate protein that are just whey, but this being a mass gainer it's expected. I took it awhile ago but from what I remember overall it was a good gainer with great taste, I'll definitely be giving it another go around after the summer.

Revann15's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Revann15 did not leave a written review for this product.

dcastromma's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I got to 160lbs and I was able to mix this powder with most of my shakes. Although I didnt follow the 4 scoops per day, I tried minimum one scoop a day and depending how much I ate and trained I was able to dose it. Awesome product, Lots of calories and protein. Funny fact: I got this from Popeye's instead of that MP Arnold protein powder.

SaulLo's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I have a very skinny body type, weighs 47kg before. Went up to 55kg after 2 bags of this gainer. Yes, i know some of you wont put on weight no matter how mutantly monster u eat, went through that. Back to my story After trying many mass gainers in the past, hands down to the best gainer in the market yet. The mutant mass. Definitely a good product for hardgainers out there. Proper Diet + good training = good results.

jgosman's Rating
Triple Chocolate

So this is my first time using a Mass Gainer of any kind. I was reccommended to use Mutant Mass a few years ago but never did. This year I ended up biting the bullet and getting a 15lb bag. I was 150 lbs at the beginning of my first bag. By the end I was at 158lbs. I was taking 2 scoops, 3 times a day. One right when I wake up. I would skip breakfast, eat lunch, do a workout and have 2 scoops post workout, eat dinner then have my final 2 scoops about an hour before bed. I did that for 2 weeks then added Muscle Techs Platinum Creatine to my morning shake and post workout shake for my final week. I ran out of my first bag last week and decided to give my body a week break and just got my other 15lb bag today. It's a great product. I was bloating my first 2 days then my body got used to it. The triple chocolate tastes great and mixes well with a shaker. You get the odd clump but nothing crazy. I definitely reccommend Mutant Mass if your a hard gainer looking for those extra calories along with a good workout routine and diet. Cheers.! Happy bulking :)

bhimz's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The ingredient profile is pretty impressing. However, it may just be me, but I had the ****s almost immediately after taking this. I did some further research on the internet and found that it could have been one of the sweeteners that caused this. The cookies and cream flavour was nice at first, but by the second day it was disgusting. The bag is surprising well made, with an awesome seal mechanism. The scoop is also decent, although I would recommend a funnel if your bottle doesn't have a wide enough neck. I think for now, I'll stick with my Reflex Instant Mass Heavyweight as, so far, it hasn't given me the ****s.

Diskos's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Great taste, like a real "Milk"! Great effect !

Rusty513's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I used Mutant Mass for a few weeks after I had leaned out for a contest. It helped me add about 10lbs of lean mass in just over a month. The taste is great. The only reason I didn't give a 10 is the price and one bag lasts about two weeks. I would recommend this to anyone looking to bulk up if you are already lean.

Itzak's Rating

I just started using this product (wish me good luck) tastes good. But how do i stop the Mutant Gas?

Stev3fitness's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Stev3fitness did not leave a written review for this product.

FadiB3's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My Bag is almost at half . Untill now its a really good product , i can clearly see some gains . With a proper diet and good workout program , this gainer is showing results . 4 scoops per serving is too much and will make you bloated . I personally take 2 scoops first thing in the morning , and 4 scoops ( 1 serving ) immediatly after workout . What i didnt like is that you will **** a lot while taking this product ,