MUTANT Mass Reviews

7.5
Cookies & Cream

jgosman's Rating
Triple Chocolate

So this is my first time using a Mass Gainer of any kind. I was reccommended to use Mutant Mass a few years ago but never did. This year I ended up biting the bullet and getting a 15lb bag. I was 150 lbs at the beginning of my first bag. By the end I was at 158lbs. I was taking 2 scoops, 3 times a day. One right when I wake up. I would skip breakfast, eat lunch, do a workout and have 2 scoops post workout, eat dinner then have my final 2 scoops about an hour before bed. I did that for 2 weeks then added Muscle Techs Platinum Creatine to my morning shake and post workout shake for my final week. I ran out of my first bag last week and decided to give my body a week break and just got my other 15lb bag today. It's a great product. I was bloating my first 2 days then my body got used to it. The triple chocolate tastes great and mixes well with a shaker. You get the odd clump but nothing crazy. I definitely reccommend Mutant Mass if your a hard gainer looking for those extra calories along with a good workout routine and diet. Cheers.! Happy bulking :)

bhimz's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The ingredient profile is pretty impressing. However, it may just be me, but I had the ****s almost immediately after taking this. I did some further research on the internet and found that it could have been one of the sweeteners that caused this. The cookies and cream flavour was nice at first, but by the second day it was disgusting. The bag is surprising well made, with an awesome seal mechanism. The scoop is also decent, although I would recommend a funnel if your bottle doesn't have a wide enough neck. I think for now, I'll stick with my Reflex Instant Mass Heavyweight as, so far, it hasn't given me the ****s.

Diskos's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Great taste, like a real "Milk"! Great effect !

Rusty513's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I used Mutant Mass for a few weeks after I had leaned out for a contest. It helped me add about 10lbs of lean mass in just over a month. The taste is great. The only reason I didn't give a 10 is the price and one bag lasts about two weeks. I would recommend this to anyone looking to bulk up if you are already lean.

Itzak's Rating

I just started using this product (wish me good luck) tastes good. But how do i stop the Mutant Gas?

Stev3fitness's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Stev3fitness did not leave a written review for this product.

FadiB3's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My Bag is almost at half . Untill now its a really good product , i can clearly see some gains . With a proper diet and good workout program , this gainer is showing results . 4 scoops per serving is too much and will make you bloated . I personally take 2 scoops first thing in the morning , and 4 scoops ( 1 serving ) immediatly after workout . What i didnt like is that you will **** a lot while taking this product ,

CraigD2's Rating
Triple Chocolate

One of the better Mass Gainers I've tasted, but still gets quite sickly after a month of using it. That said, it's good value and lasts awhile! I used 1 scoop each day just to bump up my carbs.

bardownie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just finishing a 15lbs bag now and am not disappointed. Perfect for me (ectomorphic body type, fast metabolism) througout this winter, has helped me gain over 15lbs of lean mass along with diet and the price at my local supp store is great. Just stuck with 2 scoops 1-2 times a day, cookies and cream flavour is amazing. Huge downsides are the gas and bloating, definitely a reason why some including myself remove the "M" in "Mass" when just saying the name of this product alone ...

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Taste .. liquid peanut butter with chalk added...sooo nasty ... After having 3 servings one serving of 2 scoops and the next 2 servings only 1 scoop over a 2 day time period I developed very bad gut rot. Then after repeated trips to the bathroom I took the product back to the supplement store and exchanged it for another... I am very disappointed.. all the other mutant products I have used where great .. till now

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bruh! Let me start by sayng I would only recommend this to people with extremely fast metabolisms or newbies in the gym who just want to gain any type of size quickly. They recommend 4 scoops which is impossible because there is hardly any room for water. It's like trying to fit Ronnie Coleman in a babies crib. So if you have any common sense you will have 2 scoops per shake. It doesn't mix very well and will leave you very bloated and you will be dropping more bombs than WW3. WW3 hasn't even happened yet but you can imagine there will be a lot of bombs. If you are looking to stay lean and aesthetic as faarrkk year round do not buy this. However if you do want to pack any type of size on as quick as possible then I do think this is the right product for you. 2 scoops provides you with an impressive 530cals so if you do not have a big appetite this makes it easier to pack those calories in. Stay Shredded! except with this product

kristhian754's Rating

kristhian754 did not leave a written review for this product.

JBucky2018's Rating
Triple Chocolate

calories are calories, but this stuff actually tastes good.

Selbie29's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Everything about this product was awful. Didnt mix well, was very chalky taste awful and I felt like crap after taking it. Almost poisoned feeling, threw out 3/4 of a bag.

GlocMart's Rating

this product really gives you good gains.. Weight and strength gains in just a matter of 3 to 4 weeks. But it really gives me gas pain after taking it, you will always feel bloated considering i just taken a half serving. but somehow it is effective in gaining weight 😊 you may take the half serving first thing in the morning and the other after working out. I just want to say for the first timers of mutant mass, goodluck for gas pain and **** all you can 😁

cominco's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Tastes like flour, you have to mix it with something that tastes good if you want to get through the whole bag.

sonnygenti's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

sonnygenti did not leave a written review for this product.

Ignity's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is one of my favorite gainer, the triple chocolate tastes awesome, even if I don't like chocolate at all. I used it for 3 months and I gained pretty well. My only problem is the too much sugar in it. It's making it a bit too sweet. If you are going to drink it, prepare for the amount of gas you will produce, but like never before. Best before going to cinema. :D

musclewolf72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Got this because of Rich Piana,a pro bodybuilder,because i love his honesty about the industry and everything. This is a good mass gainer,chocolate taste good.Mixes well, has EFA,Aminos and more,is worth the buy. Gave me a bit gas,but so does all mass gainers out there. For the gas problem,just take some GAS-X,that's all. Advice:When comes to Mass gainers or Whey out there,i recommend to purchase only the chocolate flavor,everything else tastes like crap.

yanboulay's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I love chocolate but this is just too much. I barely chug half a dose (2 scoops) and my stomach gets very bloated. I have not gained much weight from it I guess I would need to take more than 1 full dose a day but the taste is so bad and it fills up my stomach so much that I am not able to eat any other food after. Obviously I rather getting food first then my shake. I was a little disappointed with the fact that there was no creatine in it. Enough *******, here is the good thing though; if you like the taste well the bag is huge (15 lbs) and it's a very decent price so you have protein for a while. I can't honestly say it is a bad or a good product since I was not able to take 2 doses a day. I guess it is one of those that you need to try and see if it fits you, well anyway they are all like this, nothing better than real food :0)