MUTANT Mass Reviews

9.7
9.6

fourfourteen's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best mass gaining product I have ever had. Has a great amount of calories and different protein. Huge gains from this product.

psx123's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Taste was great, enjoyed drinking it after gym. And it worked.

dknoob's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Excellent product almost finish 15lbs bag , got it from last of March ,2014 , I love everything about this product but 38g sugar is too high . it's ok for me since i train 3-4 hours a day 5-6 time a week, will order again very soon

derek21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is the best tasting protein or gainer I've ever tried overall great product I found my one n only gainer for now on !

Spark36's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Before I started weight training, I researched a lot about supplements and mass gainer because im an ectomorph. So after searching, my 2 best options were serious mass and mutant mass because of the profile and price range. I wanted to buy serious mass because my friend used it and his body grew BIG. But i chose mutant and i have to say that the results were awesome. My body grew but without the fat. The taste is just awesome and i would prefer chocolate over cookies and cream because i kinda got bored of the taste after some period of time. It mixes well in a shaker if ur using 2 scoops. if 4 scoops u better use a blender. It lasted me for about 1 month ( 6 scoops training days) (4 scoops normal days)

pcorle's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is probably one of the best weight gainers out on the market! Tons of protein, carbs, and calories. The number of servings per bag is an excellent deal. I'd say the only down side is that it has a good amount of fiber, which may make you **** a lot.

djatomic's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Very good taste Triple Chocolate. With this supplement I start the day adding energy and strength to my whole day, I have noticed some gain in mass, but this depend also on the workout plan.

Mechta's Rating

Mechta did not leave a written review for this product.

tireburn711's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My favorite mass gainer, been through three 15lbs bag already and I'm still loving it, gained a total of 6kg already. Mixes well with water, just mix first with warm water before putting in cold water to avoid lumps.

wiliam7040's Rating

it had great taste but the only thing i didn't like was i **** alot on this stuff i got some gains

Thatmohawkguy's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Overall one of my favorite mass gainers, they give you a good amount of calories, carbs and protein. Most company's skip out on one or two of these 3 things. Mutant has been one of my go to brands for the last 6+ months, they give a quality product for a quality price. Also the serving count is killer for this no other mass gainer in the market gives you this many servings. The flavors of chocolate are killer and so are the cookies and cream(dont suggest the cookies and cream unless you throw ice in with it) the only negative things I can say about this product is you should use a blender for it to mix and it's going to give you bad gas. Over all 9/10 product iv gine through over 5 bags of the stuff and an going to continue buying this product, good on you mutant.

snicklefritz42's Rating

I Gained a good amount of weight from this product, more than I expected. I got a little bit of fat from it too but that's also based on my diet, not just this product. My only complaint was that the first 2 weeks of use I had some Extreme gas and some massive dumps. I am talking breaching the gates of hades dumps. The ***** smelled so bad I got kicked out of class when I let one rip by accident. Other than the gas this product tastes awesome, and does it job.

TripleFnTTaylor's Rating

I just love this!!!!

PlumpViking's Rating

Despite the pubertal, embarrassing name, Mutant Mass is a serious contender gainer-wise. I am relying on the manufacturer's non proprietaty nutritional declaration for rating the product effect. From what I have gathered through my years of experience, this gainer falls behind noone. However, taste, mixability and feel is a subjective measure: Excellent, simply delightful! Well done, Mutants

bboydice508's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I came across many Weight Gainer but, Mutant MG by far the best. Has so much calories that it'll make you feel bloated even before or after a meal. Taking this in the morning, between meals, or midnight before sleeps works best. So far i can feel the gain and result that has been put in and i'm like it. Def, recommend this to those who wants to bulk, gain, and especially in-needs of fast gain.

jeremy679's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I just got this today and tried it and honestly it is the best gainer I've ever had! Every other gainer I've ever tried tasted okay or like crap but MUTANT MASS tastes amazing!!! I never knew a gainer like this could taste so good! Also it has over 1000 calories which helps me out a lot plus the scoops arean't to big where you have to make more shakes just to get the right calories. I recommend this to anyone and everyone if your looking to put on some serious muscle mass very quickly! I'm definitely gonna keep buying this. They didn't lie when they said this stuff would turn you into a mutant!

magnusgrj's Rating
Triple Chocolate

First i just wanna say that this product is undrinkable, i have tried some gainers but they were drinkable, no problem there. But this is really bad. i dont know if it is just me, but i just cant stand it. so if you are buying for the taste, i wouldnt recommend this it might show really good results, you know it is just a gainer and i has alot of protein and carbs per serving, but in 1 serving you have to blend it with like 900ml milk for it to not get thick as hell

Hartmut1's Rating

this is full of protein and mcts but flavor sucked , good product except for taste , maybe it was because I bought Triple Chocolate but I had the need to puke sometimes. However as a mass gainer it was good.

mathiasbrom's Rating
Triple Chocolate

mathiasbrom did not leave a written review for this product.

dj_square-'s Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I didn't like how sweet and sugary this stuff is. But for the price, it's a decent dirty gainer. Good if your strapped for cash, but I prefer to make my own gainer with protein, PB and oatmeal.