MUTANT Mass Reviews

7.3
Cookies & Cream

musclewolf72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Got this because of Rich Piana,a pro bodybuilder,because i love his honesty about the industry and everything. This is a good mass gainer,chocolate taste good.Mixes well, has EFA,Aminos and more,is worth the buy. Gave me a bit gas,but so does all mass gainers out there. For the gas problem,just take some GAS-X,that's all. Advice:When comes to Mass gainers or Whey out there,i recommend to purchase only the chocolate flavor,everything else tastes like crap.

yanboulay's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I love chocolate but this is just too much. I barely chug half a dose (2 scoops) and my stomach gets very bloated. I have not gained much weight from it I guess I would need to take more than 1 full dose a day but the taste is so bad and it fills up my stomach so much that I am not able to eat any other food after. Obviously I rather getting food first then my shake. I was a little disappointed with the fact that there was no creatine in it. Enough *******, here is the good thing though; if you like the taste well the bag is huge (15 lbs) and it's a very decent price so you have protein for a while. I can't honestly say it is a bad or a good product since I was not able to take 2 doses a day. I guess it is one of those that you need to try and see if it fits you, well anyway they are all like this, nothing better than real food :0)

Dilshanfed's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have used this product for last 5 months and I haven't gain what I expect and this product gives only diarrhea. I will not recommend this product at all.

gherbst's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Gave me bad cramps and didnt digest well at all, overly heavy as well as a rough taste. I did see some minor gains but the mood it put you in after taking it was not worth it in the least. I do have a sensitive stomach so maybe for someone who has an easier digestive system this could be good.

Ularlaut's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've try using the 15 lbs pack for 1,5 moths, and gaining around 10 lbs / 5 kg, with proper diet of course .. :) The Triple Chocolate taste great, I love it. Not to sweet. The 4 scoop per serving recommendation was to much for my Ectomorph stomach, so I can only consume of maximum 2 scoops per serving. 2 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop directly after lunch, and 2 scoop after workout and/or before bed. I have some excessive stomach gassing, but nothing to bother about. I didn't have any diarrhea or unusual bowel schedule than normal. It mixes easy in sport shaker and better if using some hot/warm water. Some clumping if using full cool/cold water. Haven't try using blender and/or milk.

jfresh330's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The nutrition label on this is very impressive. The cals, protein, carbs, fats, they're all there. I decieded to give this product a try. I HATED the taste. It tastes like an over sugared cake batter. I am giving this a high score b/c although this tastes bad, it is still a good product. I will try and push through the taste and finish the bag. I will not be getting this again, or at least this flavor. I try to mix it with milk and shake it up, disgusting. I even tried to blend it up with some other ingredients to try and mask the taste. I put some peanut butter, oats, ice cubes and chocolate syrup and it made it even worse. When I combined those ingredients with Universal Real Gains, it tasted amazing. Will be going back to Universal. I wish I liked the taste because this is an impressive product.

DylanPozWorkout's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great gainer, great for the money. Don't use if you are over 13% bf already it will be a stupid thing to do. For the hard gainer drink this stuff everyday and gain some good size.

Fortz80's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste is excellent, one of the best I've ever tried. However, I only gain 2 pounds with one bag... A bit disappointed since I gained more with a 6 pounds of CytoGainer. I also have a kind of constant diarhea since I use this product.

HishamElgassi's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've used this product since 2 weeks and I got nothing but diarrhea, I go to bathroom every hour. I advise everybody who wants to buy this product you better turn to something else like Pro Complex Gainer or Serious Mass.

giuseppeoro's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Buon gainer, gusto buono ma alla lunga stanca. Troppi zuccheri, ma ti aiuta ad ingrassare. Da provare

daFIGZo9's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great on taste, mixes well, serving size is not that bad and most importantly, great results (of course with intense training)

66pitcher's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Very good mixability. Good taste. Doesn't give me nasty gas like other mass gainers. Only thing I didn't like was the bag it came in. The 15 pound bag was great, but the zipper lock on top didn't work very well. I ended up putting the powder into leftover 5-pound tubs with twist tops, which made things much easier.

antoineplamondo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

cookies and cream taste like sh*t , nice product

SiegeMT's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Can be a bit thick if you're 4 scooping it in a shaker as compared to some other gainers (could also just be the fact I have chocolate though, I usually get cookies/cream gainers). Love the large amount of calories though, definitely worth dealing with the fat which even isn't that much. My regular food intake has shrunk (too long to explain) and this is still allowing me to put on some pounds. Would recommend to anyone.

Hardgainer1991's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far one of the best gainers i have ever had, taste is amazing, could also mix with frozen fruit and milk which gives you more cal,protein,vit. great product gained 13 lbs in 2 months.

brodymatthews9's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

By far the best mass gainer protein out there, and I have tried many. I highly recommend taking Mutant Mass and Mutant whey I gained over 60 lbs off of Mutant brand products since last year. I only tried vanilla. .But I love the vanilla. I only mix my protein with water and it tastes really good. Definitely my brand of choice.

Marl0w's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

One of the best IMO. Peanut butter chocolate was much better than strawberry banana cream but that's very subjective. I gained a lot of weight and I must say, considering my ecto nature, that not all weight gainers actually hepled me gain as much weight as Mutant Mass did. Kudos.

samshaw3363's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Looking at mass gainers it was hard to find a shake that worked for myself, trying the likes of USN i found they were far to sweet and full of sugar. Ive been taking this for the past year, year and a half with the odd week off and have had fantastic results. Highly recommend to anyone with a metabolism that is very fast.

Supadupastar's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Mixes good, but settles on bottom after a few minutes. Flavor was surprisingly good (strawberry/banana), actually tasted like a real shake. Ingredients are top notch and i price is good for a gainer. Would rate higher if it would'nt make you **** so much. I work 5 days in a week 8 hours in an office and all that gas is really anoying. I even get upset stomach from not letting it out. This may sound funny, but its obviously a problem. The gainer i used before i didnt have any issues. Finishing the 2 bags i purchased and then switching product. Sorry mutant!

fourfourteen's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best mass gaining product I have ever had. Has a great amount of calories and different protein. Huge gains from this product.