MUTANT Mass Reviews

9.7
7.9

Hardgainer1991's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far one of the best gainers i have ever had, taste is amazing, could also mix with frozen fruit and milk which gives you more cal,protein,vit. great product gained 13 lbs in 2 months.

brodymatthews9's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

By far the best mass gainer protein out there, and I have tried many. I highly recommend taking Mutant Mass and Mutant whey I gained over 60 lbs off of Mutant brand products since last year. I only tried vanilla. .But I love the vanilla. I only mix my protein with water and it tastes really good. Definitely my brand of choice.

Marl0w's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

One of the best IMO. Peanut butter chocolate was much better than strawberry banana cream but that's very subjective. I gained a lot of weight and I must say, considering my ecto nature, that not all weight gainers actually hepled me gain as much weight as Mutant Mass did. Kudos.

samshaw3363's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Looking at mass gainers it was hard to find a shake that worked for myself, trying the likes of USN i found they were far to sweet and full of sugar. Ive been taking this for the past year, year and a half with the odd week off and have had fantastic results. Highly recommend to anyone with a metabolism that is very fast.

Supadupastar's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Mixes good, but settles on bottom after a few minutes. Flavor was surprisingly good (strawberry/banana), actually tasted like a real shake. Ingredients are top notch and i price is good for a gainer. Would rate higher if it would'nt make you **** so much. I work 5 days in a week 8 hours in an office and all that gas is really anoying. I even get upset stomach from not letting it out. This may sound funny, but its obviously a problem. The gainer i used before i didnt have any issues. Finishing the 2 bags i purchased and then switching product. Sorry mutant!

fourfourteen's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Best mass gaining product I have ever had. Has a great amount of calories and different protein. Huge gains from this product.

psx123's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Taste was great, enjoyed drinking it after gym. And it worked.

dknoob's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Excellent product almost finish 15lbs bag , got it from last of March ,2014 , I love everything about this product but 38g sugar is too high . it's ok for me since i train 3-4 hours a day 5-6 time a week, will order again very soon

derek21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is the best tasting protein or gainer I've ever tried overall great product I found my one n only gainer for now on !

Spark36's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Before I started weight training, I researched a lot about supplements and mass gainer because im an ectomorph. So after searching, my 2 best options were serious mass and mutant mass because of the profile and price range. I wanted to buy serious mass because my friend used it and his body grew BIG. But i chose mutant and i have to say that the results were awesome. My body grew but without the fat. The taste is just awesome and i would prefer chocolate over cookies and cream because i kinda got bored of the taste after some period of time. It mixes well in a shaker if ur using 2 scoops. if 4 scoops u better use a blender. It lasted me for about 1 month ( 6 scoops training days) (4 scoops normal days)

pcorle's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is probably one of the best weight gainers out on the market! Tons of protein, carbs, and calories. The number of servings per bag is an excellent deal. I'd say the only down side is that it has a good amount of fiber, which may make you **** a lot.

djatomic's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Very good taste Triple Chocolate. With this supplement I start the day adding energy and strength to my whole day, I have noticed some gain in mass, but this depend also on the workout plan.

Mechta's Rating

Mechta did not leave a written review for this product.

tireburn711's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My favorite mass gainer, been through three 15lbs bag already and I'm still loving it, gained a total of 6kg already. Mixes well with water, just mix first with warm water before putting in cold water to avoid lumps.

wiliam7040's Rating

it had great taste but the only thing i didn't like was i **** alot on this stuff i got some gains

Thatmohawkguy's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Overall one of my favorite mass gainers, they give you a good amount of calories, carbs and protein. Most company's skip out on one or two of these 3 things. Mutant has been one of my go to brands for the last 6+ months, they give a quality product for a quality price. Also the serving count is killer for this no other mass gainer in the market gives you this many servings. The flavors of chocolate are killer and so are the cookies and cream(dont suggest the cookies and cream unless you throw ice in with it) the only negative things I can say about this product is you should use a blender for it to mix and it's going to give you bad gas. Over all 9/10 product iv gine through over 5 bags of the stuff and an going to continue buying this product, good on you mutant.

snicklefritz42's Rating

I Gained a good amount of weight from this product, more than I expected. I got a little bit of fat from it too but that's also based on my diet, not just this product. My only complaint was that the first 2 weeks of use I had some Extreme gas and some massive dumps. I am talking breaching the gates of hades dumps. The ***** smelled so bad I got kicked out of class when I let one rip by accident. Other than the gas this product tastes awesome, and does it job.

TripleFnTTaylor's Rating

I just love this!!!!

PlumpViking's Rating

Despite the pubertal, embarrassing name, Mutant Mass is a serious contender gainer-wise. I am relying on the manufacturer's non proprietaty nutritional declaration for rating the product effect. From what I have gathered through my years of experience, this gainer falls behind noone. However, taste, mixability and feel is a subjective measure: Excellent, simply delightful! Well done, Mutants

bboydice508's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I came across many Weight Gainer but, Mutant MG by far the best. Has so much calories that it'll make you feel bloated even before or after a meal. Taking this in the morning, between meals, or midnight before sleeps works best. So far i can feel the gain and result that has been put in and i'm like it. Def, recommend this to those who wants to bulk, gain, and especially in-needs of fast gain.