MUTANT Mass Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Strawberry Banana Creme
Chocolate Hazelnut

raywinkelman's Rating

This product works. However, there's a few things I would change: I expect a mass gainer to have a lot of sugar. 38 grams is too much though. Someone who takes this product twice a day, year round is at risk of diabetes - provided they're eating like a 'normal' person, too (Some sugars in their food). For someone who's focused on getting large at the detriment of their health, and cognitive faculties - when they crash from the sugar - this is perfect. I've devoured 15 pound bags in 3 weeks when bulking up. I find the taste gets boring near the bottom of the bag though. Again, this is probably to do with the sugar density.

Ammosammo's Rating

I have jus purchased this for £40 POUNDS on amazon Lets see what its like then hope its a good en

bryz96's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste was absolutely delicious, but this product never actually gain me 1 kg, it just help me to build more lean muscle

tabmax22's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Absolute pile of ****. TASTES DISGUSTING IT'S WAY TOO SWEET, THERES NO POINT BUYING SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DRINK. Also the powder doesnt dissolve well into the water, it always feels like drinking powdery water with bits

16Jmarth's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Taste was terrible in milk, didn't mix well at all. I took one scoop to try the flavor and spent a couple hours in the bathroom. Not worth the risk.

LAesthetics's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Mutant Mass Gainer did not work for me. I am an ectomorph and I used this product in several different methods. I finished a 15 KG bag and the only thing going for me was the BCAA's

Mackanon's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This product caught my attention while at vitamin shoppe a while back, and im glad I bought it. While I was taking this product I noticed a small amount of mass increase along with a good 2 pounds in 1.5 weeks. I took 4 scoops of this product every day and saw significant results, however, I was using it while on a 3500 calorie meal plan, which means I didn't see results from just the product, but mainly from my diet

gainzz4dayz's Rating

gainzz4dayz did not leave a written review for this product.

swolebrah9's Rating

Solid gains when using mass

Rsvpism1's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Not a super clean gainer but has an amazing taste

HyperXBB's Rating
Cookies & Cream

HyperXBB did not leave a written review for this product.

TheTimeKiller's Rating
Cookies & Cream

As a weight gainer this is working very well for me, it's great for bumping up your calories after a workout and the 4 scoops leave me feeling quite full. My only criticism would be that the flavors I've tried so far are really far too sweet for me. It's like chugging 3 cans of condensed milk. I can't say it tastes bad enough to put me off using it though. Just not my thing.

Notracy's Rating

OK over the years I have tried just about every gainer and protein out there. This one does work VERY well. I just have one shake a day, sometimes 2 on w/o days. Last spring I gained 24lbs in 3-1/2 months. As well, this stuff digest well!! with very little gas! so no more discomfort or stinky times. FLABVOUR!!! **** good flavor! the Fiance loves her Birthday cake protein. All the flavours we have tried and sampled, simply rock!

samholik's Rating
Triple Chocolate

samholik did not leave a written review for this product.

dopestkidever's Rating

you gotta be crazy to pay 196 for this. Its 79.99 at popeyes supplements.. and 83 at GNC...

Mikaereb's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

have only recently started using this supplement for past 2 days now. i ordered the Mutant Mass S&B 15lb bag. I take 4 scoops with 600ml of water, 1 before work and 1 straight after a workout. so far flavor tastes amazing and 4 scoops of this is not hard at all for me to chug down. haven't seen any results yet (as only being using for 2 days so far) but hoping to see some changes in the near future. I have also seen other reviews and that they have been getting really bad gas problems, for me I haven't had any gas problems so I must be one of the lucky ones haha, I hope that from all the positive reviews I've seen about massive gains etc that Mutant Mass lives up to its name, guess time will tell though. im 18 years old 6f5 weighing 110kgs. will post another review after bag has finished ! thanks for reading. peace ✌

MaxDep's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes easy, good taste with just plain water, comparing to 'Universal' which I had to mix only with milk. My weight is 74 kg and starting after 70 g per portion I noticed extra gas in my intestine. I have to break it for two-three servings a day. I'm new to this gainer, so far no feedback on the weight gain results.

EGO822's Rating
Triple Chocolate

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

tmatherick's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just purchased my second bag, great way to boost your calorie intake. I drank 2/3 shakes a day in half doses (2 scoops), I also train daily and watch what I eat, so managed to keep my lean physique without putting on any fat. Over the past month I've been taking this mutant mass I've noticed growth in muscle size and the amount of weight I'm pushing, so great product in my opinion. Obviously the increase in calories means increased use of the toilet, don't know why people have left negative reviews for this. Cookies and Cream was delightful, looking forward to the Peanut Butter Chocolate.

mhalliday88's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Great product... You use it to gain mass (obviously) and like all supplements you're relied on to work hard in the gym and to continue a balanced diet. The size per portion they throw out there is 4 scoops but unless you have a litre sized shaker handy and a strong stomach then settle for 2 scoops (530 calories). It's a heavy drink but tastes great. Perfect before a workout (maybe an hour... not straight before or else I can imagine you throwing this bad boy up) and after a workout. If you're religiously counting calories which is important if you're knocking on a daily targets door and need to make up the calories. This WILL help you gain! I've taken this for 2 months now and have gone from 200lbs to 215.5. I have seen my lifts increase immensely!! Only downside... get used to going to the toilet more frequently... it's an honest review! Needless to say I'm happy with the product and would strongly recommend MUTANT MASS!