MUTANT Mass Reviews

Chocolate Hazelnut
7.5

FadiB3's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My Bag is almost at half . Untill now its a really good product , i can clearly see some gains . With a proper diet and good workout program , this gainer is showing results . 4 scoops per serving is too much and will make you bloated . I personally take 2 scoops first thing in the morning , and 4 scoops ( 1 serving ) immediatly after workout . What i didnt like is that you will **** a lot while taking this product ,

CraigD2's Rating
Triple Chocolate

One of the better Mass Gainers I've tasted, but still gets quite sickly after a month of using it. That said, it's good value and lasts awhile! I used 1 scoop each day just to bump up my carbs.

bardownie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just finishing a 15lbs bag now and am not disappointed. Perfect for me (ectomorphic body type, fast metabolism) througout this winter, has helped me gain over 15lbs of lean mass along with diet and the price at my local supp store is great. Just stuck with 2 scoops 1-2 times a day, cookies and cream flavour is amazing. Huge downsides are the gas and bloating, definitely a reason why some including myself remove the "M" in "Mass" when just saying the name of this product alone ...

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Taste .. liquid peanut butter with chalk added...sooo nasty ... After having 3 servings one serving of 2 scoops and the next 2 servings only 1 scoop over a 2 day time period I developed very bad gut rot. Then after repeated trips to the bathroom I took the product back to the supplement store and exchanged it for another... I am very disappointed.. all the other mutant products I have used where great .. till now

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bruh! Let me start by sayng I would only recommend this to people with extremely fast metabolisms or newbies in the gym who just want to gain any type of size quickly. They recommend 4 scoops which is impossible because there is hardly any room for water. It's like trying to fit Ronnie Coleman in a babies crib. So if you have any common sense you will have 2 scoops per shake. It doesn't mix very well and will leave you very bloated and you will be dropping more bombs than WW3. WW3 hasn't even happened yet but you can imagine there will be a lot of bombs. If you are looking to stay lean and aesthetic as faarrkk year round do not buy this. However if you do want to pack any type of size on as quick as possible then I do think this is the right product for you. 2 scoops provides you with an impressive 530cals so if you do not have a big appetite this makes it easier to pack those calories in. Stay Shredded! except with this product

kristhian754's Rating

kristhian754 did not leave a written review for this product.

JBucky2018's Rating
Triple Chocolate

calories are calories, but this stuff actually tastes good.

Selbie29's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Everything about this product was awful. Didnt mix well, was very chalky taste awful and I felt like crap after taking it. Almost poisoned feeling, threw out 3/4 of a bag.

GlocMart's Rating

this product really gives you good gains.. Weight and strength gains in just a matter of 3 to 4 weeks. But it really gives me gas pain after taking it, you will always feel bloated considering i just taken a half serving. but somehow it is effective in gaining weight 😊 you may take the half serving first thing in the morning and the other after working out. I just want to say for the first timers of mutant mass, goodluck for gas pain and **** all you can 😁

cominco's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Tastes like flour, you have to mix it with something that tastes good if you want to get through the whole bag.

sonnygenti's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

sonnygenti did not leave a written review for this product.

Ignity's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is one of my favorite gainer, the triple chocolate tastes awesome, even if I don't like chocolate at all. I used it for 3 months and I gained pretty well. My only problem is the too much sugar in it. It's making it a bit too sweet. If you are going to drink it, prepare for the amount of gas you will produce, but like never before. Best before going to cinema. :D

musclewolf72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Got this because of Rich Piana,a pro bodybuilder,because i love his honesty about the industry and everything. This is a good mass gainer,chocolate taste good.Mixes well, has EFA,Aminos and more,is worth the buy. Gave me a bit gas,but so does all mass gainers out there. For the gas problem,just take some GAS-X,that's all. Advice:When comes to Mass gainers or Whey out there,i recommend to purchase only the chocolate flavor,everything else tastes like crap.

yanboulay's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I love chocolate but this is just too much. I barely chug half a dose (2 scoops) and my stomach gets very bloated. I have not gained much weight from it I guess I would need to take more than 1 full dose a day but the taste is so bad and it fills up my stomach so much that I am not able to eat any other food after. Obviously I rather getting food first then my shake. I was a little disappointed with the fact that there was no creatine in it. Enough *******, here is the good thing though; if you like the taste well the bag is huge (15 lbs) and it's a very decent price so you have protein for a while. I can't honestly say it is a bad or a good product since I was not able to take 2 doses a day. I guess it is one of those that you need to try and see if it fits you, well anyway they are all like this, nothing better than real food :0)

Dilshanfed's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have used this product for last 5 months and I haven't gain what I expect and this product gives only diarrhea. I will not recommend this product at all.

gherbst's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Gave me bad cramps and didnt digest well at all, overly heavy as well as a rough taste. I did see some minor gains but the mood it put you in after taking it was not worth it in the least. I do have a sensitive stomach so maybe for someone who has an easier digestive system this could be good.

Ularlaut's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've try using the 15 lbs pack for 1,5 moths, and gaining around 10 lbs / 5 kg, with proper diet of course .. :) The Triple Chocolate taste great, I love it. Not to sweet. The 4 scoop per serving recommendation was to much for my Ectomorph stomach, so I can only consume of maximum 2 scoops per serving. 2 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop directly after lunch, and 2 scoop after workout and/or before bed. I have some excessive stomach gassing, but nothing to bother about. I didn't have any diarrhea or unusual bowel schedule than normal. It mixes easy in sport shaker and better if using some hot/warm water. Some clumping if using full cool/cold water. Haven't try using blender and/or milk.

jfresh330's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The nutrition label on this is very impressive. The cals, protein, carbs, fats, they're all there. I decieded to give this product a try. I HATED the taste. It tastes like an over sugared cake batter. I am giving this a high score b/c although this tastes bad, it is still a good product. I will try and push through the taste and finish the bag. I will not be getting this again, or at least this flavor. I try to mix it with milk and shake it up, disgusting. I even tried to blend it up with some other ingredients to try and mask the taste. I put some peanut butter, oats, ice cubes and chocolate syrup and it made it even worse. When I combined those ingredients with Universal Real Gains, it tasted amazing. Will be going back to Universal. I wish I liked the taste because this is an impressive product.

DylanPozWorkout's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great gainer, great for the money. Don't use if you are over 13% bf already it will be a stupid thing to do. For the hard gainer drink this stuff everyday and gain some good size.

Fortz80's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste is excellent, one of the best I've ever tried. However, I only gain 2 pounds with one bag... A bit disappointed since I gained more with a 6 pounds of CytoGainer. I also have a kind of constant diarhea since I use this product.