MUTANT Mass Reviews

Chocolate Hazelnut
7.7

basit5's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This stuff made me feel recurrently bloated – it was like digesting cement. Never consume Mutant Mass prior to a night out – bubble guts all round otherwise. Value For Money Usually retailing at around £68 for a 6.8kg bag, value-for-money is pretty darn brilliant in my opinion. Obviously it’s not low-priced, but for what ever you'll get, it is, for me personally, one of the better value weight gainers on the market – and definitely a safer bet than many of the bargain basement brands out there.

roobrah's Rating
Cookies & Cream

roobrah did not leave a written review for this product.

ArronCarter1997's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Gave me arse cancer, kys who ever made this.

wheycaesin's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Well, if you are looking to lose some weight this product is for you. How can you lose weight with a weight gainer you say? Simple, when I drink it it automatically became a laxitive. A very powerful long lasting laxitive. First I thought maybe it was the milk I was using. So i stopped using milk and used water. Well, that didnt do it. Then I thought, ok I'll use half the recommended dosage. Well it was half the time on the toilet. Ive taken other mass gainers and this is the only one with that effect. Too bad too cause the taste is really great.

dougie-fresh's Rating

This stuff is making me grow :) Tastes good, mixes great and is loaded with calories.

MagnusHenrik's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Of the tree protein powders I've tested this got to be the one with the best taste! Really, the taste is really good and almost at the level of no-sugar chocolate milk or something similar. Just love it for that!

HugroW's Rating

Best mass gainer that I purchased! Got me from 9 stone to 11 , really helps for people that struggle gaining weight!, was very happy with the results from this product, I'm buying more again to improve my gains! Even better when you eat solid bulking meals with it! Highly recommend this protein

Youngson1978's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Just got this today and first impression of it is that it has everything needed for the bulking process. I chose to take the shake in two parts as it is very very sweet, I put two scoops in to 450ml of milk in the morning after my oats and another one a few hours later in water. Then after training I took another two scoops then one more shake at night and along with a sensible diet you know you are feeding your body. And we have all heard the advice eat big to get big.

kevinhightower's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

In my opinion, this is one of the best mass gainers on the market . I'm naturally a lean guy, and my matablism is rocket fast and I've always struggled with keeping my weight up . I always hovered around 185lbs until this product. I started with 2 full servings a day ( 1 in the morning and 1 after workouts). I shot up to 200lbs within 2 months. My overall strength increased as well. It does give you a lot of gas but they all do . Works really well with the Mutant Creatine!!!

JamesF15's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Very Chunky and hard to mix 4 scoops in a shake. Made me feel very bloated and tasted like syrup. Not the best Mass gainer especially for its price.

Wukaijia's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Wukaijia did not leave a written review for this product.

Alosaimi96's Rating
Triple Chocolate

There's unmentioned flavor it's chocolate hazelnut what an incredible flavor dudes you should give it a try it's the best protein flavor I've ever used

Anthony95g's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Everything was going great I was building muscle mass at a good rate. But what scared me and stopped Me from continuing my routine was the warning label on the back of the bag.

podgefoley's Rating
Cookies & Cream

i got cookies and cream and thought it was the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted, bad with water worse with milk, however i did put on 8KG in 8 weeks, that was with the help of 1 shake a day, its a real easy 1000+ calorie intake. it was not the easiest to mic so i used a blender which worked perfectly.

PinoyBhoy72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I like it, I will definitely buy it again. I didn't use it so much as a weight gainer as opposed to a meal supplement shake inbetween meals or when I couldn't eat whole foods. I would use 2 scoops as opposed to the recommended 4 scoops. I definitely recommend using a blender/magic bullet. A blender bottle will still clump with 2 scoops so I couldn't imagine using a blender bottle for 4 scoops would mix it up properly. I enjoyed both the triple chocolate and the vanila. I did add frozen fruit, coconut shreds, coconut oil with the vanilla (YUM)!

marcusp099's Rating

Would rate ten but as trying this multiple times the chocolate and vanilla mix very poorly with water AND milk but the strawberry banana is flawless. ONLY flavour ive tried that works well but it is great. Even with half the water rated for four scoops it mixes very well. Many people have noticed the mixing problem and im assuming its only consistent to the high cream/chocolate mixes. As for effectiveness Ive found this product amazing. A few hours after taking after workout you can really feel the complex working. I have steadily put on 2-4 pounds of lean muscles nearly every week. If maintained with a healthy diet this product truly does what it claims. If you wish to try this product which I recommend you do go STRAWBERRY BANANA :)

JeanMarc92's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I litterally made an account on this site just to review this. Worst product I've ever bought. I tried, I really tried to like it so I didn't lose all that money, but I just can't... It doesn't mix at all, no matter how much water you put or how you mix it. It's clumpy as crap, brown and let's not talk about the taste. It looked more at home in the toilet in which I dumped it than in a shaker cup. Would be a 0/10 if it was an option. Love the other mutants products though.

Resolution808's Rating

Great Taste, product works well especially if you require a higher calorie intake. It is a must try.

Ammosammo's Rating

I have jus purchased this for £40 POUNDS on amazon Lets see what its like then hope its a good en

bryz96's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste was absolutely delicious, but this product never actually gain me 1 kg, it just help me to build more lean muscle