MUTANT Mass Reviews

Chocolate Hazelnut
7.3
Cookies & Cream

kristhian754's Rating

kristhian754 did not leave a written review for this product.

JBucky2018's Rating
Triple Chocolate

calories are calories, but this stuff actually tastes good.

Selbie29's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Everything about this product was awful. Didnt mix well, was very chalky taste awful and I felt like crap after taking it. Almost poisoned feeling, threw out 3/4 of a bag.

GlocMart's Rating

this product really gives you good gains.. Weight and strength gains in just a matter of 3 to 4 weeks. But it really gives me gas pain after taking it, you will always feel bloated considering i just taken a half serving. but somehow it is effective in gaining weight 😊 you may take the half serving first thing in the morning and the other after working out. I just want to say for the first timers of mutant mass, goodluck for gas pain and **** all you can 😁

cominco's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Tastes like flour, you have to mix it with something that tastes good if you want to get through the whole bag.

sonnygenti's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

sonnygenti did not leave a written review for this product.

Ignity's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is one of my favorite gainer, the triple chocolate tastes awesome, even if I don't like chocolate at all. I used it for 3 months and I gained pretty well. My only problem is the too much sugar in it. It's making it a bit too sweet. If you are going to drink it, prepare for the amount of gas you will produce, but like never before. Best before going to cinema. :D

musclewolf72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Got this because of Rich Piana,a pro bodybuilder,because i love his honesty about the industry and everything. This is a good mass gainer,chocolate taste good.Mixes well, has EFA,Aminos and more,is worth the buy. Gave me a bit gas,but so does all mass gainers out there. For the gas problem,just take some GAS-X,that's all. Advice:When comes to Mass gainers or Whey out there,i recommend to purchase only the chocolate flavor,everything else tastes like crap.

yanboulay's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I love chocolate but this is just too much. I barely chug half a dose (2 scoops) and my stomach gets very bloated. I have not gained much weight from it I guess I would need to take more than 1 full dose a day but the taste is so bad and it fills up my stomach so much that I am not able to eat any other food after. Obviously I rather getting food first then my shake. I was a little disappointed with the fact that there was no creatine in it. Enough *******, here is the good thing though; if you like the taste well the bag is huge (15 lbs) and it's a very decent price so you have protein for a while. I can't honestly say it is a bad or a good product since I was not able to take 2 doses a day. I guess it is one of those that you need to try and see if it fits you, well anyway they are all like this, nothing better than real food :0)

Dilshanfed's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have used this product for last 5 months and I haven't gain what I expect and this product gives only diarrhea. I will not recommend this product at all.

gherbst's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Gave me bad cramps and didnt digest well at all, overly heavy as well as a rough taste. I did see some minor gains but the mood it put you in after taking it was not worth it in the least. I do have a sensitive stomach so maybe for someone who has an easier digestive system this could be good.

Ularlaut's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've try using the 15 lbs pack for 1,5 moths, and gaining around 10 lbs / 5 kg, with proper diet of course .. :) The Triple Chocolate taste great, I love it. Not to sweet. The 4 scoop per serving recommendation was to much for my Ectomorph stomach, so I can only consume of maximum 2 scoops per serving. 2 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop directly after lunch, and 2 scoop after workout and/or before bed. I have some excessive stomach gassing, but nothing to bother about. I didn't have any diarrhea or unusual bowel schedule than normal. It mixes easy in sport shaker and better if using some hot/warm water. Some clumping if using full cool/cold water. Haven't try using blender and/or milk.

jfresh330's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The nutrition label on this is very impressive. The cals, protein, carbs, fats, they're all there. I decieded to give this product a try. I HATED the taste. It tastes like an over sugared cake batter. I am giving this a high score b/c although this tastes bad, it is still a good product. I will try and push through the taste and finish the bag. I will not be getting this again, or at least this flavor. I try to mix it with milk and shake it up, disgusting. I even tried to blend it up with some other ingredients to try and mask the taste. I put some peanut butter, oats, ice cubes and chocolate syrup and it made it even worse. When I combined those ingredients with Universal Real Gains, it tasted amazing. Will be going back to Universal. I wish I liked the taste because this is an impressive product.

DylanPozWorkout's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great gainer, great for the money. Don't use if you are over 13% bf already it will be a stupid thing to do. For the hard gainer drink this stuff everyday and gain some good size.

Fortz80's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste is excellent, one of the best I've ever tried. However, I only gain 2 pounds with one bag... A bit disappointed since I gained more with a 6 pounds of CytoGainer. I also have a kind of constant diarhea since I use this product.

HishamElgassi's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've used this product since 2 weeks and I got nothing but diarrhea, I go to bathroom every hour. I advise everybody who wants to buy this product you better turn to something else like Pro Complex Gainer or Serious Mass.

giuseppeoro's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Buon gainer, gusto buono ma alla lunga stanca. Troppi zuccheri, ma ti aiuta ad ingrassare. Da provare

daFIGZo9's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great on taste, mixes well, serving size is not that bad and most importantly, great results (of course with intense training)

66pitcher's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Very good mixability. Good taste. Doesn't give me nasty gas like other mass gainers. Only thing I didn't like was the bag it came in. The 15 pound bag was great, but the zipper lock on top didn't work very well. I ended up putting the powder into leftover 5-pound tubs with twist tops, which made things much easier.

antoineplamondo's Rating
Cookies and Cream

cookies and cream taste like sh*t , nice product