MUTANT Mass Reviews

Chocolate Hazelnut
7.7

XaRhS98's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This is my first protein supplement, so my knowledge lacks comparison with other powders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As an ectomorph I found it very hard to put weight, so I decided to buy a mass gain protein formula, and as guided by the employees of bodybuildingclub.gr I reached at this certain protein powder. I am on second week right now and I have added 3KG to my body weight (no body fat measurements available) by consuming 4 scoops/day, 2 in the morning, 2 after work out. The powder can be mixed with water or milk, but I have also mixed it in yogurt smoothies. I am used in mixing two scoops with around 0.5 L of water/milk (depends of the preferred thickness of course) and I have to say I had a hard time to create a fine blend by hand shaking. If blended with an electric machine there is no problem. On the other hand, I have to report an increase on smelly gases. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per scoop - 65g (recommended intake by company: 4 scoops 2 or 3 times a day) Energy: 265kcal, Protein: 13g, Carbs: 45g, of which sugars: 10g, Fat: 3g, of which saturates: 2g, Fibre: 2g, Sodium: 130mg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Certainly for 15lbs bag package: The material of the bag itself seems very strong, while after sealing off, MUTANT decided to put a velcro-like closing system, which makes using the bag easy, but it does not seal completely, creating powder-puffs in case of a fall of the bag. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Certainly for Chocolate - Peanut Butter taste: Being a fan of both tastes, I can say that consuming a protein shake seems like a pleasure to my mouth. Tastes even better with milk!

peatsome's Rating

Need some input, do you guys think me starting to use mutant mass is a good or a bad idea seeing my fat percentage cause I wanna put on some GOOD size this summer till next year. But I don't want to get fat. Need some feedback fast please, thanks

Alexbak3r's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great product! I didn't see huge weight gain just because I took under the recommended dosage because I wanted to stretch the serving size out and I am not a hard gainer and ate my calories. The taste was amazing the sugar is high and that's a big reason for the taste as opposed to ON or a lot of other chocolate protein that are just whey, but this being a mass gainer it's expected. I took it awhile ago but from what I remember overall it was a good gainer with great taste, I'll definitely be giving it another go around after the summer.

Revann15's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Revann15 did not leave a written review for this product.

dcastromma's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I got to 160lbs and I was able to mix this powder with most of my shakes. Although I didnt follow the 4 scoops per day, I tried minimum one scoop a day and depending how much I ate and trained I was able to dose it. Awesome product, Lots of calories and protein. Funny fact: I got this from Popeye's instead of that MP Arnold protein powder.

SaulLo's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I have a very skinny body type, weighs 47kg before. Went up to 55kg after 2 bags of this gainer. Yes, i know some of you wont put on weight no matter how mutantly monster u eat, went through that. Back to my story After trying many mass gainers in the past, hands down to the best gainer in the market yet. The mutant mass. Definitely a good product for hardgainers out there. Proper Diet + good training = good results.

jgosman's Rating
Triple Chocolate

So this is my first time using a Mass Gainer of any kind. I was reccommended to use Mutant Mass a few years ago but never did. This year I ended up biting the bullet and getting a 15lb bag. I was 150 lbs at the beginning of my first bag. By the end I was at 158lbs. I was taking 2 scoops, 3 times a day. One right when I wake up. I would skip breakfast, eat lunch, do a workout and have 2 scoops post workout, eat dinner then have my final 2 scoops about an hour before bed. I did that for 2 weeks then added Muscle Techs Platinum Creatine to my morning shake and post workout shake for my final week. I ran out of my first bag last week and decided to give my body a week break and just got my other 15lb bag today. It's a great product. I was bloating my first 2 days then my body got used to it. The triple chocolate tastes great and mixes well with a shaker. You get the odd clump but nothing crazy. I definitely reccommend Mutant Mass if your a hard gainer looking for those extra calories along with a good workout routine and diet. Cheers.! Happy bulking :)

bhimz's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The ingredient profile is pretty impressing. However, it may just be me, but I had the ****s almost immediately after taking this. I did some further research on the internet and found that it could have been one of the sweeteners that caused this. The cookies and cream flavour was nice at first, but by the second day it was disgusting. The bag is surprising well made, with an awesome seal mechanism. The scoop is also decent, although I would recommend a funnel if your bottle doesn't have a wide enough neck. I think for now, I'll stick with my Reflex Instant Mass Heavyweight as, so far, it hasn't given me the ****s.

Diskos's Rating
Strawberry Banana Cream

Great taste, like a real "Milk"! Great effect !

Rusty513's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I used Mutant Mass for a few weeks after I had leaned out for a contest. It helped me add about 10lbs of lean mass in just over a month. The taste is great. The only reason I didn't give a 10 is the price and one bag lasts about two weeks. I would recommend this to anyone looking to bulk up if you are already lean.

Itzak's Rating

I just started using this product (wish me good luck) tastes good. But how do i stop the Mutant Gas?

Stev3fitness's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Stev3fitness did not leave a written review for this product.

FadiB3's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My Bag is almost at half . Untill now its a really good product , i can clearly see some gains . With a proper diet and good workout program , this gainer is showing results . 4 scoops per serving is too much and will make you bloated . I personally take 2 scoops first thing in the morning , and 4 scoops ( 1 serving ) immediatly after workout . What i didnt like is that you will **** a lot while taking this product ,

CraigD2's Rating
Triple Chocolate

One of the better Mass Gainers I've tasted, but still gets quite sickly after a month of using it. That said, it's good value and lasts awhile! I used 1 scoop each day just to bump up my carbs.

bardownie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just finishing a 15lbs bag now and am not disappointed. Perfect for me (ectomorphic body type, fast metabolism) througout this winter, has helped me gain over 15lbs of lean mass along with diet and the price at my local supp store is great. Just stuck with 2 scoops 1-2 times a day, cookies and cream flavour is amazing. Huge downsides are the gas and bloating, definitely a reason why some including myself remove the "M" in "Mass" when just saying the name of this product alone ...

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Taste .. liquid peanut butter with chalk added...sooo nasty ... After having 3 servings one serving of 2 scoops and the next 2 servings only 1 scoop over a 2 day time period I developed very bad gut rot. Then after repeated trips to the bathroom I took the product back to the supplement store and exchanged it for another... I am very disappointed.. all the other mutant products I have used where great .. till now

Shreddadactyl's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bruh! Let me start by sayng I would only recommend this to people with extremely fast metabolisms or newbies in the gym who just want to gain any type of size quickly. They recommend 4 scoops which is impossible because there is hardly any room for water. It's like trying to fit Ronnie Coleman in a babies crib. So if you have any common sense you will have 2 scoops per shake. It doesn't mix very well and will leave you very bloated and you will be dropping more bombs than WW3. WW3 hasn't even happened yet but you can imagine there will be a lot of bombs. If you are looking to stay lean and aesthetic as faarrkk year round do not buy this. However if you do want to pack any type of size on as quick as possible then I do think this is the right product for you. 2 scoops provides you with an impressive 530cals so if you do not have a big appetite this makes it easier to pack those calories in. Stay Shredded! except with this product

kristhian754's Rating

kristhian754 did not leave a written review for this product.

JBucky2018's Rating
Triple Chocolate

calories are calories, but this stuff actually tastes good.

Selbie29's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Everything about this product was awful. Didnt mix well, was very chalky taste awful and I felt like crap after taking it. Almost poisoned feeling, threw out 3/4 of a bag.