MUTANT Mass Reviews

Chocolate Hazelnut
7.6

Wukaijia's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Wukaijia did not leave a written review for this product.

Alosaimi96's Rating
Triple Chocolate

There's unmentioned flavor it's chocolate hazelnut what an incredible flavor dudes you should give it a try it's the best protein flavor I've ever used

Anthony95g's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Everything was going great I was building muscle mass at a good rate. But what scared me and stopped Me from continuing my routine was the warning label on the back of the bag.

podgefoley's Rating
Cookies & Cream

i got cookies and cream and thought it was the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted, bad with water worse with milk, however i did put on 8KG in 8 weeks, that was with the help of 1 shake a day, its a real easy 1000+ calorie intake. it was not the easiest to mic so i used a blender which worked perfectly.

PinoyBhoy72's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I like it, I will definitely buy it again. I didn't use it so much as a weight gainer as opposed to a meal supplement shake inbetween meals or when I couldn't eat whole foods. I would use 2 scoops as opposed to the recommended 4 scoops. I definitely recommend using a blender/magic bullet. A blender bottle will still clump with 2 scoops so I couldn't imagine using a blender bottle for 4 scoops would mix it up properly. I enjoyed both the triple chocolate and the vanila. I did add frozen fruit, coconut shreds, coconut oil with the vanilla (YUM)!

marcusp099's Rating

Would rate ten but as trying this multiple times the chocolate and vanilla mix very poorly with water AND milk but the strawberry banana is flawless. ONLY flavour ive tried that works well but it is great. Even with half the water rated for four scoops it mixes very well. Many people have noticed the mixing problem and im assuming its only consistent to the high cream/chocolate mixes. As for effectiveness Ive found this product amazing. A few hours after taking after workout you can really feel the complex working. I have steadily put on 2-4 pounds of lean muscles nearly every week. If maintained with a healthy diet this product truly does what it claims. If you wish to try this product which I recommend you do go STRAWBERRY BANANA :)

JeanMarc92's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I litterally made an account on this site just to review this. Worst product I've ever bought. I tried, I really tried to like it so I didn't lose all that money, but I just can't... It doesn't mix at all, no matter how much water you put or how you mix it. It's clumpy as crap, brown and let's not talk about the taste. It looked more at home in the toilet in which I dumped it than in a shaker cup. Would be a 0/10 if it was an option. Love the other mutants products though.

Resolution808's Rating

Great Taste, product works well especially if you require a higher calorie intake. It is a must try.

Ammosammo's Rating

I have jus purchased this for £40 POUNDS on amazon Lets see what its like then hope its a good en

bryz96's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The taste was absolutely delicious, but this product never actually gain me 1 kg, it just help me to build more lean muscle

tabmax22's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Absolute pile of ****. TASTES DISGUSTING IT'S WAY TOO SWEET, THERES NO POINT BUYING SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DRINK. Also the powder doesnt dissolve well into the water, it always feels like drinking powdery water with bits

16Jmarth's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Taste was terrible in milk, didn't mix well at all. I took one scoop to try the flavor and spent a couple hours in the bathroom. Not worth the risk.

LAesthetics's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Mutant Mass Gainer did not work for me. I am an ectomorph and I used this product in several different methods. I finished a 15 KG bag and the only thing going for me was the BCAA's

Mackanon's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This product caught my attention while at vitamin shoppe a while back, and im glad I bought it. While I was taking this product I noticed a small amount of mass increase along with a good 2 pounds in 1.5 weeks. I took 4 scoops of this product every day and saw significant results, however, I was using it while on a 3500 calorie meal plan, which means I didn't see results from just the product, but mainly from my diet

gainzz4dayz's Rating

gainzz4dayz did not leave a written review for this product.

swolebrah9's Rating

Solid gains when using mass

Rsvpism1's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Not a super clean gainer but has an amazing taste

HyperXBB's Rating
Cookies & Cream

HyperXBB did not leave a written review for this product.

TheTimeKiller's Rating
Cookies & Cream

As a weight gainer this is working very well for me, it's great for bumping up your calories after a workout and the 4 scoops leave me feeling quite full. My only criticism would be that the flavors I've tried so far are really far too sweet for me. It's like chugging 3 cans of condensed milk. I can't say it tastes bad enough to put me off using it though. Just not my thing.

Notracy's Rating

OK over the years I have tried just about every gainer and protein out there. This one does work VERY well. I just have one shake a day, sometimes 2 on w/o days. Last spring I gained 24lbs in 3-1/2 months. As well, this stuff digest well!! with very little gas! so no more discomfort or stinky times. FLABVOUR!!! **** good flavor! the Fiance loves her Birthday cake protein. All the flavours we have tried and sampled, simply rock!