MRM FreshOmega Reviews

From Catch to Oil in Only Hours!

9.6
9.8

2buildmybody's Rating

I love MRM Fresh Omega. I have noticed the biggest difference in my knees which has greatly improved my workouts. Great product; I will definitely keep it as part of my regimen.

SHADEZZ's Rating

I can tell when I have forgotten to take these for a few days. As for fish burps. I think I am in a small number who has experienced fish burps. It isn't often and maybe 1 or 2 at the mist when it does happen. Not enough to not continue. I take one pill a day.

DocHJ13's Rating

This is good for when I use it after body building!

ivanov313's Rating

ivanov313 did not leave a written review for this product.

ntrenc's Rating

No burps, no gas. Great fish oil pill.

Kon_Rock's Rating

Kon_Rock did not leave a written review for this product.

Kennybloggins's Rating

Awesome product I started venturing into fish oils not to long ago and I am really impressed with this one. I actually found it searching fish oils on google. It seems very fresh and I feel much better on a daily basis with a good burst of energy. Also I read that the oil is extracted within hours and the salmon is from the Norwegian Fjords!

brazilianbadboy's Rating

I received a little over 30 capsules to try from MRM and i'm very happy with the results! I usually have 2 capsules with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch and 2 caps with dinner but since I had 40 caps of this I took 2 caps daily, 1 with breakfast and another with lunch. I never had never had any capsule break and give me the fish burps and after taste in my mouth which I was very happy about! Today is Monday and the last time I took them was on Friday, the difference not being on them? I feel a bit dumber lately lol. Will get some more of it as soon as I can!

Godhelpme's Rating

Godhelpme did not leave a written review for this product.

BloggingMolly's Rating

My new favorite fish oil! I switched over to Fresh Omega and could not be happier. I did a little research into this product and I was amazed at the research and development that went into it. MRM has a whole website devoted to showing you exactly how important it is to know the source of the fish oil. They use a salmon fish oil from the Norwegian Fjords, which is some of the cleanest and freshest water in the whole world. But getting back to the product it works great. A real clean taste and you don't get the esophagus issues you do with other fish oils. This is a great product, I would recommend it to anyone that regularly takes fish oils.

NitroNick1's Rating

I have only taken this product for a week now but there is NO fishy burp!