MRM CLA 1250 Reviews

Good

rodpastrana's Rating

Works like magic!

liaozp2001's Rating

liaozp2001 did not leave a written review for this product.

MsSoto's Rating

There are very few high quality CLA supps with a gram per dosage. I've had great results with this product. I usually take 4 to 5 a day in split dosages. Will definitely keep going with this.

mulexing's Rating

I was injured and unable to workout. After several months I started taking CLA and noticed I seem to be burning more fat while still unable to workout. Looking forward to seeing what kind of results I get when I resume training.

rajr8's Rating

rajr8 did not leave a written review for this product.

jdlepage's Rating

Great product overall. I look much leaner when I take it every day. The buy 2 get 1 free also makes the price unbeatable compared to other brands of CLA. No bad afte-taste and easy to swallow. Definitely essential for anyone who is looking to burn body fat. Would recommend.

dimurod1's Rating

A friend had recommended adding CLA to my supplement intake because of the many benefits, including an increase in metabolic rate and aiding in building lean body mass. I definitely saw a difference coupled with my lifting and cardio. Been making CLA a must have with my every day supplementation. Not only is this a great product, but you can't beat this deal. It's usually $23 per bottle in stores when I see it. No thanks! Will get it on BB.com!

andykush's Rating

Just like any other CLA which works great for me especially in the mid section! The only thing is this CLA is cheaper then the rest! Perfect and will def buy again!

kc_reyes18's Rating

Dropped about 5 % of body fat using this product for 40 days, of course with intense strength training 5-6X a week and clean diet. I used Carnitine Core and Fish oil with it and they seemed to work great all together. Will definitely buy this again.

dtrackstar82's Rating

This is a great product and I will continue to take this for my progress.

vbcarlyn's Rating

Great product...helped me build lean muscle mass to increase fat loss. No side effects whatsoever. Great product for a great price.

Josiefarro's Rating

I am not sure what difference i have to look for, I definitely don't feel or see any difference, i dunno

kaptsov's Rating

Pills in cool shape, and so on and so on, But, What is the Result? What should I expect of it? NO changes being feeled.

wilhelml's Rating

I have used this product for years paired with L-Carnitine and phosphatidylstrine. It takes at least four months to see the nutritional effects. After six months, I can over-eat a few days and very little belly-fat shows. Calorie cycling and this product consistently controls my waistline and body weight.

davidshep's Rating

Ehh, I bought 3 bottles, no noticeable fat loss while working out and cardio.

saranykm's Rating

No good. I actually put on a couple lbs of fat. Save your money.

hypergymbod's Rating

It's hard to rate a product when the advertised 'benefits' are very subjective. I can say after taking it as directed for months I don't feel any difference in my body .maybe it's all hype..

Logic79's Rating

Logic79 did not leave a written review for this product.

jasem4's Rating

jasem4 did not leave a written review for this product.

OllyVish's Rating

I started taking it a little less than a month ago and it is MAGICAL! I plateaued for several months with my fat %, it wouldn't change even though I had increased my cardio and after all that it's been such a str****le to get rid of this annoying belly fat and with CLA it has started to FINALLY melt off like a butter! Unbelievable..