MHP Xpel Reviews

Rapid Water Loss Beneficial for Both Men and Women!*

Good

allen.rumrill's Rating

allen.rumrill did not leave a written review for this product.

samyt91's Rating

First time competitor. My coach recommended it. I loved it. Flushed me right out where I needed it. I used it for 3 days. Next time I'm trying 4 just to feel a little more dried out but overall it was perfect. I will be using it for my next show coming up shortly.

Buggfu's Rating

Buggfu did not leave a written review for this product.

tjwoody's Rating

I dont compete so can only speak from a "regular" guy point of view. I was getting ready for a trip to las vegas and I had a few bottles of these sitting around. decided a few days before I left to try them out. I started with 2 tabs twice per day and worked up to the 4x2. at 3 tabs twice per day I started really shedding water weight! as i was winding down for my vacation my diet was so so but I swear I was losing a lb a day. I increased my water intake as much as possible. total non stim fluid intake was over 1.5 gallons. this was great for me for a before a vacation and I loved it. Once I lose the bloat from the trip i will try another bottle with a more dialed in diet!

alexortiz5815's Rating

This product did not work well for me, i did use the bathroom a lot but I did not notice any difference in my body.

Rusty513's Rating

This really helped dry me out and bring out vascularity. I had my diet together and had leaned out for 12 weeks before using this product for 10 days. I would definitely recommend it.

wchea's Rating

Great product, used for 7 days only. Heard of the possibilities of making your muscles look flat and stringy, so seek professional guidance before using. Everyone's body type is different so I wouldn't recommend taking for 10 days. Used in preparations for Physique Competition. Shredded more water off before I started sodium, water, and carb loading. Felt fatigued at certain times, but that's normal and comes as an effect of diuretics. Water intake was 70 ounces a day while on this. Recommended water intake was 6 - 8 glasses of water a day + 16oz each time you take diuretic. I stuck with the minimum 8 glasses of 8 ounce water = 64 plus 6 extra ounces for pre workout.

wrkoutfrq's Rating

Used this toward the end of my last prep to make sure water kept moving during peak week. I was skeptical but it worked surprisingly well, when combined with proper nutrition (i.e., mineral intake) and hydration (which remained high at all times... the point was NOT to cut water).

RachelJ511's Rating

I have been taking Xpel for 24 hrs and have literally dropped 3 pounds (of what I can assume is water weight) However I also have been taking dandelion root with my meals (2-3 oz of double boiled chicken every two hours.. Yum..) A potassium and B6 once a day and thermogenics. I was given a two day warning for a photoshoot and my trainer recommended I try this and cardio (half an hour of mountain intervals). She also said this overload of vitamins and diuretics is not a good thing to do (not safe) for more than a couple days.. (And she sounded serious. So I wont be doing it any longer than I have to) but basically I've seen drastic results and still have another 24 hours to go. I can definitely recommend this product, but i definitely also recommend switching your diet and adding some cardio for the hell of it if your trying to quickly lean! Maybe people who didn't have such good results thought all they had to do was take this pill and poof, perfect body.

Jackieludwig's Rating

Jackieludwig did not leave a written review for this product.

brookedragon's Rating

I saw the best results when I took Xpel for 4-5 days. I tried taking it for the full 10 days and did not see much of a difference after day 5. It works very well at ridding the body of water while not messing up electrolyte balance. I noticed a decline in the amount of weight I could lift in the gym while taking Xpel but that is common with any diuretic.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

ghostrider_Z28's Rating

Very pleased with these! I definitely could tell when I started to cut for my competition that these made me leaner and helped show more definition.

captainin85's Rating

Did minimal if anything for me

shiggin86's Rating

It really does expel water, but doesn't really take effect as quickly as you want. It says to take it for 10 days before an event you want to drop water for, but as a woman who wants to drop water weight from PMS, that defeats the purpose! You will pee all day long, and still the scales may not budge much, unless you drink plenty of water with it and stay consistent.

lLiftBrah's Rating

I've used many products such as dandelion root to lose water weight but it really didn't target the water so much. When I got Xpel, I dropped 6 pounds of water and never felt better in my life! Women especially would love this product since they look for quick ways to look lean and cut in a short amount of time. Drinking a great amount of water is required with this. Remember to lose water, you need to drink it. Xpel is a 10/10 in my books.

tkw71's Rating

I like to keep a bottle in the cupboard for special occasions when I need to drop some water. Works within a day. I always lose at least 3lbs. Doesn't upset my stomach or digestion at all.

• wdrd
wdrd's Rating

wdrd did not leave a written review for this product.

johnrbarber24's Rating

johnrbarber24 did not leave a written review for this product.

das200570's Rating

das200570 did not leave a written review for this product.