MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

7.6
Cookies 'N Cream
CinnaBun

smathis232's Rating

I've only been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I have gained roughly 4 pounds even with an inconsistent eating plan. The strawberry flavor definitely tastes like strawberry. It doesn't mix as well in a shaker bottle. It seems taking if taken on an empty stomach it makes me feel nauseous at times. Having a light meal or snack beforehand seems to stop that feeling from happening.

ace7397's Rating
Vanilla

One of the best I've tried

Tinno's Rating

Tinno did not leave a written review for this product.

Coloradan1's Rating

I'm reviewing the strawberry flavor, which they're phasing out. Pretty good, texture somewhere between whey isolate and casein (so expect thicker,) mild flavor that's not too sweet like some other brands. Easy mixing.

10bama14's Rating
Vanilla

Taste great specially with 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a banana.

Xstrandman's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Bought this from another website because it was on sale and they take returns on opened products, but here goes. This product is garbage. 124g serving yields a measly 510 calories? Weak. Soy being the main source of protein? Cheap and weak. The smell was awful and the taste was chalky and bland. Granted, they completely changed the formula recently but this is one of the worst "mass gainers" on the market today.

mwahoski's Rating

Once you find the right mix (the amount on the container) it's great. I found myself drinking this stuff every morning for breakfast because it tasted just like a honey bun and it curbed my sugar craving. Drinking MPH, protein and daily workouts I gained 22 pounds in three weeks. To some this might not seem like much but I have a very fast metabolism and it is very hard for me to gain and maintain weight.

Lanzv15's Rating
Vanilla

Very disappointed in the taste. I've been drinking the MHP Paleo Protein vanilla Almond for a while and love it. I was looking to add more to my diet to maximize gains ( or so I thought) so I figured I'd try this product. You'd never know it was made by the same company. It says vanilla on the outside but sidewalk chalk would be far more accurate. A 4 scoop serving is super thick and I need to really thin it out. Even thin it's still chalk. (Can't speak for any other flavor other than vanilla) if you compare this product to the vanilla Paleo protein that actually taste good and match the number of scoops there isn't much of a difference to justify labeling it a "up your mass" label. Calorie difference is 60 grams in favor of the mass. Carbohydrate favor of mass by 27g. Protein runs short on the mass by 34g! ( all numbers figuring both are mixed with water) Yes there are some aminos in the mass but you should already be taking your vitamins and Aminos. Very disappointed to have to use 4 scoops of chalk just to get 500 calories (with water) Won't buy the "mass" again but I'll be buying the MHP Paleo Protein

nibblerofcarrots's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Rated this a 3 around 7 years ago. Someone recently gave me a free tub and mhp seems to have changed both the ingredients and the flavor, so giving credit where credit it due.

Sephiroth21's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This product is doing wonders for my body. It taste great. It simply rocks

• hthoma
hthoma's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Aw ****, son!! The Chocolate Coconut Macaroon is literally THE BEST tasting gainer I've ever had. Not too sweet or chocolaty at all. And it even seems to have a hint of cherry in it. And for the price they're selling it for, this stuff is killer. I also like the Strawberry, but that flavor isn't sold here, you'll have to buy it somewhere else. Skip the Vanilla, it's kinda dry and sand-tasting. I also like the carb profile this stuff provides -- it's mostly oats & barley, supposedly.....although the ingredient list DOES show some maltodextrin and corn syrup solids.

discostu004's Rating
Fudge Brownie

i REALLY like this. I've been using it for at least 6-7 years. i saw a few people mention the taste "wasn't the best". maybe it's just me, but i LOVE the fudge brownie taste. it has just enough sweet taste that i tend to crave it at times and nothing else will satisfy that craving plus it is better than eating something else sweet with a ton of sugar.

Alexpom's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This Weight Gainer is the Best, i have tried a lot of gainers and this one is the most effective not the best to the taste but if you want to put some weight fast this is the choice to make Highly recommend it to anybody !!!

Goodfella1982's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is my go to for post work out shake. I love the ingredient profile! It tastes good but not the best that ive had. But taste doesnt matter for me, only if it works.

michaelprovost's Rating

Above I listed only a few of their flavors. The one flavor I would not recommend is strawberry. Other then that this company has done a outstanding job by making a great tasting product that's also full of nutrition. What other mass gainers have 23 grams of bcaas along with a huge list of vitamins and a bunch of protein and calories? Not many can have all of that in one container. The powder mixes easy, goes great with milk, or even egg whites. I do not have any negative things to say besides strawberry needs some work. I use this year round even during contest prep. Any additional questions just message me and ill review what ever you want to know about.

Muddline's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Awesome - I need something for a post workout protien shake this worked out great - carb source is grains - mixes very well with water and tastes good enough for thus average dude - main concern was the fat - but it's all healthy fats - I was so hungry and worn out from low sugar or carb after lifting this shake recovered me enough that I started doing 20-30 cardio with lifting instead of splitting it up - great product upgrading to the 10lb version

joelweber979's Rating

Great that it has a legit carb source instead of nasty maltodextrin that you find in pretty much every other weight gainer. However, the protein comes from soy. WHY? Better to stick with iFN's Mass Gainz. It has oats and quinoa for its carbs, mct's for its fats, and whey concentrate/isolate for its protein.

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating

The product will help you a lot to reach your macros and intakes for the daily consumption , Have noticed a decent weight gained in lean muscles wich was spectacular thing to me , The taste is not the best comparing to normal whey products but comparing to weight gainers it just doing a good job , Not regret of tyring it , Would recommend it for the hard gainners .

• Madgf
Madgf's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Madgf did not leave a written review for this product.

jhasgolf's Rating
Vanilla

Still my favorite as sustained protein blend, mass gainer or meal substitute, especially breakfast. I am wondering why the fiber content/amount is no longer listed on the ingredients label even though the description still says it has fiber (used to list 5 grams of fiber in vanilla version)?