MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

Peanut Butter Cookie
7.9
Chocolate Fudge
9.6
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

bwilli2's Rating

bwilli2 did not leave a written review for this product.

DenisZak's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

DenisZak did not leave a written review for this product.

ninja43775's Rating
Vanilla

ninja43775 did not leave a written review for this product.

jladorno's Rating
Vanilla

This is my favorite protein ever!! Amazing results on me and I don't have any problem with my ABS... Highly recommended

Bello911's Rating
Vanilla

I used it during a heavy training, morning and after work out, a total of 4 a day. Ended up adding about 14 lbs, not pure muscle ! But good during bulking ! :) enjoy ! i had Vanilla (y) +

Menehunestrong's Rating
Fudge Brownie

it helps those in need to bulk up in body mass/muscle with high metabolism. Tasty yet little bit difficult to mix altogether, so mix scoop by scoop til ur desired consistency. Very effective and helps u eat more.

KStaresinic31's Rating

Great Product! The taste is amazing, its like dessert in a shaker cup. This mass gainer does not leave you bloated what so ever. After my first tub, I gained 3 pounds. After my second tub, I gained 4 solid pounds. Use with 3-4 scoops of Up Your Mass with 16oz of 2% milk immediately after workout and you are ready for gains! Best of luck.

monolith224's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is an awesome weight gainer. It is one of the few that aren't maltodextrin based. The ground of grains may not be as good for you as whole oats, but I'm sure it's much better for you than maltodextrin. It mixes well and goes down smooth, too. I'm also happy that it doesn't have insane amounts of vitamins and minerals, a problem I have with many weight gainers (I don't want 5,000% of anything!). I would rate this 10/10 if the replaced the soy with beef protein, but otherwise ingredient-wise this is pretty darn awesome. Flavor is great, too. The soy gives it a little funky taste and texture, but definitely a strong 9 out of 10. I haven't used it long enough to give a real testimonial on how much weight I've gained...

Kasperien's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

This product works great for me. Lots of calories, lots of protein, mixes well, and tastes great. Try the chocolate coconut macaroon, it sounds kind of funky but it tastes amazing. It's lightly chocolaty with a hint of coconut. Cookies 'N cream is always a safe buy, tastes great but nothing to write home about.

messineo's Rating

I'm about 3/4 the way through one of these excessively large tubs, and gained about 5 lbs. To get the taste to be good, had to mix about 1 scoop with 10 ounces of whole fat milk (vs. the 4 scoops for 16 ounces that they recommend). I also took only one scoop per day vs. the larger serving they suggested - given that average serving size is for a guy who is 200 lbs., and I was hovering around 160, this was reasonable. The good news is that I didn't put on much fat, either. This may work great for people 30 and under, but at age 51, was an expensive disappointment.

Voitja359's Rating
CinnaBun

Voitja359 did not leave a written review for this product.

firsovs55's Rating
Fudge Brownie

solid weight gainer, taste is great fuge brownie very tasty, cmon serving is not a super big only 130g and nice amount of bcaa`s and glutamine.I will reorder this soon for bulking

joncortez1986's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

a friend gave me some of this from his personal stash. we like to trade off and try new protien blends and flavors. i was very happy with the flavor and the overall feeling that i had after drinking this mass gainer.

dimon4ik10's Rating

5kg for a 2 month.

jjyunk5r's Rating
Vanilla

This **** is the **** literally I'm on the toilet right now drinking this. Probably from the tofu **** my chick made for dinner tho. On the other hand I bought a tub of this cause VitaminShoppe had a sale on it and I wanted to try something new. I currently take 2 servings a day. On in the morning and the other after my workout in the evening, adding 2 tbsp of peanut butter to both for some extra taste and calories. Taste kinda grainy going down almost like they mixed this **** with sand when they bottled them. Maybe it's my blender. I definitely think it's working but to early to tell. I'm going to grab the Cinnabon flavor next, I grabbed vanilla from the VitaminShoppe and had no idea a Cinnabon flavored protein existed I was pretty salty when I got home and found out. Anyways good gainer. I recommend this and going to keep using it.

lLiftBrah's Rating

Best way to put on weight the clean way. While many people stuff down pizza and burgers for calories, making a simple shake which is clean and not to filling or heavy on the stomach is a better approach. Mixing this with milk is amazing and I packed on a good amount of weight without the heavy fat gains. In all I recommend this product. Taste is amazing, mixes well and its a clean source of calories

avatar173's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The taste of this product is amazing, it is like eating brownies! I put on 10 pounds in the first two weeks but tried another product for my second cycle and actually lost 2 pounds. My only complaint is that it can cake up while mixing.

slobodianiuk's Rating
Fudge Brownie

slobodianiuk did not leave a written review for this product.

xXRagnarokXx1's Rating
Fudge Brownie

xXRagnarokXx1 did not leave a written review for this product.

rshipes's Rating
Fudge Brownie

rshipes did not leave a written review for this product.