MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

7.9
CinnaBun

omarfashaikat's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Taste Good a little chalky but a very good flavor. It's a great protein/meal replacement. However the gain 16 pound thing is bull. No mass gainer will magically make you gain more then the other. It's all about how many calories you consume daily!

altamashnajeeb's Rating

altamashnajeeb did not leave a written review for this product.

VolSwagger's Rating

This is my all time favorite. I like the potassium over sodium ratio 2/1. Tastes great and doesn't clump up! I've had trouble finding an on the go shake that tastes good and mixes well. I'd recommend the fudge brownie to anybody! Keep up the good work MHP.

mquinard's Rating

My husband is the one who used it and he likes the flavor and keeps him satisfied.

Radicalrob1982's Rating

This is a great weight gainer. Never knew it existed until today. Usually use big time by precision which is great as well. The profile in this product is amazing. Lots of important vitamins and good complex carb sources. This is a great product to keep you anabolic. Lots of other use white sugar sources while this uses good complex carbs like oats and barley. If you're looking for something that will work really well for you then check this stuff out. Make sure you read the nutrient information and you will know exactly what I'm talking about :D

13Legion's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

13Legion did not leave a written review for this product.

01110990104's Rating

01110990104 did not leave a written review for this product.

• hthoma
hthoma's Rating
Vanilla

Good complex carbs (oats and barley). It mixes well and tastes ok too....It isn't overly sweet like most gainers. But be aware, a lot of its protein is soy-based, and there's some controversy about that. To each his own. Also, the calcium content is very high, along with a few other vitamins. That concerns me, because the target consumer for this type of product eats a lot of food, and therefore already gets a lot of those same vitamins throughout the day. And as we all know, there's a few vitamins & minerals that have side effects at high doses.

cactys's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Best weight gainer. The best taste!

giuseppeoro's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Ottimo prodotto, dai valori nutrizionali buoni, gusto eccellente. Un po pesante da digerire ma da comprare si

ndk72394's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I have been taking this product for about 6 months and although i cannot give an exact number I estimate that I gained about 15 lbs on this product. Fudge brownie is the best flavor, mix it with 20 oz whole milk and a half tablespoon of PB and it taste like a good milkshake but not as sweet. It is delicous and adds more calories. The only reason I gave it 9/10 is because I wish it had more calories.

josheasley's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Great product! I'm a first time buyer and bought because of the price a couple ingredients (carbs). I was more than pleased! It mixes really well with water or milk. The flavor was a little bland but still good.

BradyEli86's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

I have nearly finished my first container of MHP and since adding this to my 3500 kcal diet, lifting, and sprinting, I have gained 6 pounds. I plan on continuing to use this product for another container to see how the results continue. Definitely one of the better "Mass Gainers/ Protein Shakes I've taken.

Baby-Hulk's Rating
Vanilla

One of my supplement staples for the past 4-5 years. Up Your Mass delivers in putting on size when you need it! I take 2 servings when I really want to put on some size (before breakfast and after lunch). I use only water to keep the caloric intake to a minimum. If you want more calories try it with milk. Once I start prepping for a show, I drop to one serving in the morning and any other protein I take throughout the day is strictly whey. If you want to bulk up, add Up Your Mass to shopping list today!

wahoowa01's Rating

I've been taking Up Your Mass for about three years. I use this as both a meal replacement and weight gainer. Taste: I absolutely love the taste of this product. The vanilla and chocolate both have a bit of a malt taste. It's not too sweet and not too overwhelming. Unlike other weight gainers, it doesn't feel all that "heavy" after consuming. However, it definitely does the trick in keeping me satiated for a few hours. Oh, and try adding peanut butter to this if you want a real treat. The CinnaBun seems to be a favorite on here. It's ok, but in my opinion a bit too sweet. The Cookies 'N Cream isn't bad either, but could definitely use a taste jolt. Results: As mentioned above, I have used this over the years as both a meal replacement and weight gainer. While I haven't gained much weight from this, I must say that I've been able to at least hold my weight... which isn't easy considering I've got a sky high metabolism. This product has been an absolute lifesaver during stretches of school and long work hours (12+) when time hasn't allowed for proper eating. I've taken this product in the morning... after workouts... before bedtime... on road trips... and everywhere in between. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident that if I used this more often WITH my meals, rather than as a replacement, I'd gain far more lean mass. Price: I believe a large tub is $32-ish for 17 servings. This is a good deal, at least compared to most of the other weight gainers I've seen, which charge $40+ for fewer servings. This is likely because this product uses soy, while many of the other products use whey - which is pricier. However, Up Your Mass scores in a big way with me since it uses oats/barley (complex carbs) in place of dextrose (simple carbs). Overall: I would recommend this to anyone who is active and seeks a healthy supplement that offers an ideal macro profile made up of complex carbs / soy protein, and very low fat. For those trying this out for the first time I recommend Fudge Brownie or Vanilla. I've always been partial to Vanilla, so I prefer that. You can't go wrong either way, though.

Monahdi's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Monahdi did not leave a written review for this product.

PandaMan3's Rating

PandaMan3 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

has a lot of sugar, fillers, and for a mass gainer only has roughly 500 calories, but the taste is great with milk.

schnack's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

I have been taking this supplement for a while (longer than a year) and it is the only supplement that I can actually "feel" the difference when I hit the weights hard. On several occasions I purposely tried other brands and had a "heavy" day and the other proteins do not work as well as Up Your Mass. I am almost fifty years old and when you get old like me, you can definitely feel the difference, maybe not so much when one is younger. So if there any other old men like myself looking at this product, it won't disappoint. Good Luck and stay strong.

jpopps77's Rating

I love this product! I've been taking it for a few weeks now and have been putting on some solid weight. I take 2 scoops in the morning upon waking up and an additional 2 scoops before going to bed. I also take arnold iron whey post workout for a total of 3 shakes per day. My favorite flavor is definitely the fudge brownie, especially with a scoop of peanut butter