MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

Peanut Butter Cookie
7.8
CinnaBun

cameronekellogg's Rating

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEIGHT GAINER. It's my number one choice all the time. I always feel great after drinking it. There's no upset stomach or heaviness. It mixes pretty well too. The taste is a bit grainy however you add in some other ingredients you won't even notice it. It will help any hard gainer put on those extra pounds. It helped me get from 140 to 160 my freshman year of college. Great product

abdicted's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

I use MHP Up Your Mass in 2 months and I gain 8 Lbs. This product is not too sweet and no clumpsy. I try Vanilla and Chocolate Coconut Macaroon. I love both of flavor.

qutejatt's Rating
Fudge Brownie

It was really really very hard for me to gain weight being a VEGETARIAN. I Googled top 5 mass gainers and luckily this was on top third rank in the list. i was 53 kg and started taking this with basic 4 day Split workout. and after 3 months now i am 65 Kg with lean mass. Best ever mass gainer for VEGETARIANS and HARD GAINERS. THANKS A TON to "UP YOUR MASS".

minogodeh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Firstly, people have to understand that this is not a post-workout product. Of course, you can take it after workout, but this is not the point of UYM. Why? 1. You need fast carbs after workout (vitargo, dextrose, etc.), and this product's ch source is mainly from oats and barley (which are not fast carbs). 2. You need fast protein after workout (if you can digest it -whey, if not- beef), and this product's protein source is mainly from soy (which is faster than casein but not as fast as whey). However, imho UYM is a quality gainer with the slow carbs and protein and the MCTs, designed for mesomorphs. Why? Because if you are an ectomorph you can build better hard-gainer shakes than you can buy, for a lower price (UYM is definitely not a hard-gainer product). Obviously, if you are an endomorph you do not need any gainer, because probably you can eat enough. I think it's better if you take it two times a day (2-2 scoops) than just taking the whole serving at once. Actually right now I am on a strict diet, but I still have some leftover, so I use only one scoop in the mornings to make "diet-pancakes" with one whole egg, and a little oats. I only tried the Fudge Brownie taste, which is really delicious.

realdiehl027's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using Up Your Mass for almost a year now and prefer it over a standard protein shake. It has a lot more nutrients and delivers the same amount of protein. For me, it is a no-brainer. Fudge Brownie is the only flavor I've tried because I like it and don't want to gamble on a flavor and be stuck with 4 lbs. of nasty tasting powder.

c00lbreeze0510's Rating
Vanilla

Actually love the taste of the vanilla. Usually don't like vanilla flavored protein powder. Mixes well in milk, 2%, love the consistency. Great weight gainer. Would love to try the cookie and cream.

uberagent's Rating

Up Your Mass is by far my favorite gainer! Taste great and mixes well. The oats blend matrix is great for me and it is very sustainable. Highly recommend it!

1morerep1mr's Rating
Vanilla

I used MHP MASS in the morning before going to my Army Physical training and I felt that Mass help me to stayed focus, motivated and full of energy without the bloated or jittery sensation. The texture is great; the flavor is rich (like Vanilla ice cream), and smell very good. I tried a lot of different protein brands and MHP Is the best by far. A full service with water is 510 calories which I can use as a meal replacement when busy at work or go for the whole 800 plus calories (with milk) to pack big muscles. In my opinion is the best Mass builder that I used. I think that is best is use in the morning to start the day with a big punch of energy. With 62g of protein and 500/800 cals is more than to add extra good pounds.

ashtonvirs's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is one of the better mass gainers on the market. I have only gained a few pounds from the 4.7 lb tub, I feel and look like i gained more than that. As far as the taste goes, it is EXCELLENT! It tastes just like drinking brownie batter. I drink 2 servings of this a day as recommended by MHP, and haven't gotten tired of the flavor yet and I am just about to finish up my first tub. Although the protein from this comes from soy, I feel that it does a good job. Also, this product did make me somewhat constipated for the first week. I believe that this was due to drinking 2 servings a day suddenly after not drinking a mass gainer for a few months. This problem is getting better as i keep drinking this, but it is something you should know if your considering this product. Anyway, I highly recommend this product and it's worth trying at least once. Will buy again for sure.

NoahBradley88's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a great weight gainer for a clean bulk. It has the calories, carbs, and protein that you are looking for, but not all of the unnecessary sugars. Thumbs up MHP!

JimmyHughes915's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is my favorite mass gainer hands down. Unlike with most of them, I don't have to choke it down and then feel lethargic for a little while afterwords. The fudge brownie tastes almost exactly like brownie batter, and the vanilla is one of the best vanillas I've had. The 13g of glutamine per serving really help in allowing me to workout to my max without worrying about feeling like I was hit by a truck the previous day. I will recommend to anyone, and will continue using this product.

dolljang's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I am a skinny guy and tried a lot of weigh gainer but this product I should leave a comment so that ppl who is looking for gain weight. I finished it in a month and workout for 3 weeks then I gained 6pound more.... That is really good start for me so I am gonnad reorder it now. For me, it is clearly work for me well. Thanks MHP for making great product.

jonflowers88's Rating

I've used a few mass gainers in my weightlifting life and this is by far my favorite. UYM works wonders for me being an ectomorph with so-so nutrition at times and a sensitive stomach. I highly recommend trying this out if you're into using a quality mass gainer.

ArtashM's Rating
Fudge Brownie

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

XaviLahm's Rating

XaviLahm did not leave a written review for this product.

Anders75's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Anders75 did not leave a written review for this product.

gurdeniz's Rating
Fudge Brownie

gurdeniz did not leave a written review for this product.

omarhisham's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Don't like the Soy source protien , mixabilty and taste are acceptable but not that good

njvtec's Rating
Fudge Brownie

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

ndamario's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Not very impressed with this as a gainer. I was hesitant to try this one out as the main protein source is from soy and not from whey but I figured I'd give it a go because I got it fairly cheap. Now I know why. Taste wise it wasn't very good, it's quite chalky and bland but I dont get supplememts for taste. Overall I wasn't a fan of this product and found myself counting down thr number of scoops left