MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

CinnaBun
Vanilla

gurdeniz's Rating
Fudge Brownie

gurdeniz did not leave a written review for this product.

omarhisham's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Don't like the Soy source protien , mixabilty and taste are acceptable but not that good

njvtec's Rating
Fudge Brownie

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

ndamario's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Not very impressed with this as a gainer. I was hesitant to try this one out as the main protein source is from soy and not from whey but I figured I'd give it a go because I got it fairly cheap. Now I know why. Taste wise it wasn't very good, it's quite chalky and bland but I dont get supplememts for taste. Overall I wasn't a fan of this product and found myself counting down thr number of scoops left

HizZeH's Rating
Fudge Brownie

BUY THIS PRODUCT! Put on 40 lbs from 18-19 years old on this stuff! Two shakes a day(2 scoops) with Whole Milk along with anything else you eat! I 100% Stand by this product and recommend it to everyone in FUDGE BROWNIE!

AlxChungFitness's Rating
CinnaBun

AlxChungFitness did not leave a written review for this product.

Btrailblazer's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Nice quality weight gainer not loaded with poor quality carbs. The fudge brownie flavor is the best in my opinion--practically had to beat my chest like tarzan to choke down the vanilla! Really the quality looks great as my bodyfat has maintained since I started using UYM in October. Great meal replacement on the run as well.

Slakk44's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a very nice mass gainer the doesn't leave you feeling like you can't eat anything after drinking. I drank this every morning for about 17 days, mixing the recommended 4 scoops with milk and it was awesome. The fudge brownie flavor tastes great and it supported very nice gains I was putting on in bench and deadlift. The fish profile the the supp derives it source of protein from helped me feel refreshed after drinking. Most likely from the anti oxidants it provides as well as the volumizing effects from the arginine in it. I drank this supp first thing in the morning and put on 12 lbs in 17 days in body weight and increased my bench by 20 lbs. Great mass gainer that doesn't leave you feeling bloated, and definitely makes you solid.

scream666's Rating
Vanilla

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

• hthoma
hthoma's Rating

If you're tired of super-sweet gainers, this one's for you. It's got an extremely mild, dry flavor. In fact you really need to mix it with milk instead of water in order to get any taste out of it. Anyway, the main appeal of this product is that it contains complex carbs like oats and barley, instead of cheap carbs like maltodextrin. That's a good thing. But be aware, a lot of its protein is soy-based, and there's some debate about whether soy is as good as whey or egg. To each his own. But my main concern with this product is that it contains a lot of calcium -- 120 to 180% RDA per serving. That concerns me, because people who use gainers are going to be in a bulking mode, eating a ton of food, so they're already getting calcium from multiple sources. And calcium can produce side effects at high doses. Kidney stones, anyone?

thewybloke's Rating

Have had good results adding pounds with this product. Even harder to find a higher calorie protein supplement without all the cholesterol that's usually included with weight gainers. This one isn't a bad choice for me.

Christitone92's Rating

Excellent meal replacement shake and post workout shake. Been taking it for years and prefer it over any other protein shake.

Bello911's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Gave it a try a year ago, now i get a Fudge Briwnie Expecting the same result as last time : Adding mass, you wil be happy at the gym, Gaining form and overall good muscle base About tast and mixing : Great, especially with milk . Enjoy

omarfashaikat's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Taste Good a little chalky but a very good flavor. It's a great protein/meal replacement. However the gain 16 pound thing is bull. No mass gainer will magically make you gain more then the other. It's all about how many calories you consume daily!

altamashnajeeb's Rating

altamashnajeeb did not leave a written review for this product.

VolSwagger's Rating

This is my all time favorite. I like the potassium over sodium ratio 2/1. Tastes great and doesn't clump up! I've had trouble finding an on the go shake that tastes good and mixes well. I'd recommend the fudge brownie to anybody! Keep up the good work MHP.

mquinard's Rating

My husband is the one who used it and he likes the flavor and keeps him satisfied.

Radicalrob1982's Rating

This is a great weight gainer. Never knew it existed until today. Usually use big time by precision which is great as well. The profile in this product is amazing. Lots of important vitamins and good complex carb sources. This is a great product to keep you anabolic. Lots of other use white sugar sources while this uses good complex carbs like oats and barley. If you're looking for something that will work really well for you then check this stuff out. Make sure you read the nutrient information and you will know exactly what I'm talking about :D

13Legion's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

13Legion did not leave a written review for this product.

01110990104's Rating

01110990104 did not leave a written review for this product.