MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

7.2
Peanut Butter Cookie
7.8
Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!
Cookies 'N Cream
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

JimmyHughes915's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is my favorite mass gainer hands down. Unlike with most of them, I don't have to choke it down and then feel lethargic for a little while afterwords. The fudge brownie tastes almost exactly like brownie batter, and the vanilla is one of the best vanillas I've had. The 13g of glutamine per serving really help in allowing me to workout to my max without worrying about feeling like I was hit by a truck the previous day. I will recommend to anyone, and will continue using this product.

dolljang's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I am a skinny guy and tried a lot of weigh gainer but this product I should leave a comment so that ppl who is looking for gain weight. I finished it in a month and workout for 3 weeks then I gained 6pound more.... That is really good start for me so I am gonnad reorder it now. For me, it is clearly work for me well. Thanks MHP for making great product.

jonflowers88's Rating

I've used a few mass gainers in my weightlifting life and this is by far my favorite. UYM works wonders for me being an ectomorph with so-so nutrition at times and a sensitive stomach. I highly recommend trying this out if you're into using a quality mass gainer.

ZariHacker's Rating
CinnaBun

For the price, this product is totally worth it! Don't think I would re-order the CinnaBun flavor again, but would definitely re-order the product itself. Doesn't make you feel super bloated like many shakes. I split it into two shakes a day each with two scoops, and I think that probably helped to reduce bloat also.

ArtashM's Rating
Fudge Brownie

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

XaviLahm's Rating

XaviLahm did not leave a written review for this product.

Anders75's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Anders75 did not leave a written review for this product.

gurdeniz's Rating
Fudge Brownie

gurdeniz did not leave a written review for this product.

omarhisham's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Don't like the Soy source protien , mixabilty and taste are acceptable but not that good

njvtec's Rating
Fudge Brownie

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

ndamario's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Not very impressed with this as a gainer. I was hesitant to try this one out as the main protein source is from soy and not from whey but I figured I'd give it a go because I got it fairly cheap. Now I know why. Taste wise it wasn't very good, it's quite chalky and bland but I dont get supplememts for taste. Overall I wasn't a fan of this product and found myself counting down thr number of scoops left

HizZeH's Rating
Fudge Brownie

BUY THIS PRODUCT! Put on 40 lbs from 18-19 years old on this stuff! Two shakes a day(2 scoops) with Whole Milk along with anything else you eat! I 100% Stand by this product and recommend it to everyone in FUDGE BROWNIE!

AlxChungFitness's Rating
CinnaBun

AlxChungFitness did not leave a written review for this product.

Btrailblazer's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Nice quality weight gainer not loaded with poor quality carbs. The fudge brownie flavor is the best in my opinion--practically had to beat my chest like tarzan to choke down the vanilla! Really the quality looks great as my bodyfat has maintained since I started using UYM in October. Great meal replacement on the run as well.

Slakk44's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a very nice mass gainer the doesn't leave you feeling like you can't eat anything after drinking. I drank this every morning for about 17 days, mixing the recommended 4 scoops with milk and it was awesome. The fudge brownie flavor tastes great and it supported very nice gains I was putting on in bench and deadlift. The fish profile the the supp derives it source of protein from helped me feel refreshed after drinking. Most likely from the anti oxidants it provides as well as the volumizing effects from the arginine in it. I drank this supp first thing in the morning and put on 12 lbs in 17 days in body weight and increased my bench by 20 lbs. Great mass gainer that doesn't leave you feeling bloated, and definitely makes you solid.

scream666's Rating
Vanilla

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

• hthoma
hthoma's Rating

If you're tired of super-sweet gainers, this one's for you. It's got an extremely mild, dry flavor. In fact you really need to mix it with milk instead of water in order to get any taste out of it. Anyway, the main appeal of this product is that it contains complex carbs like oats and barley, instead of cheap carbs like maltodextrin. That's a good thing. But be aware, a lot of its protein is soy-based, and there's some debate about whether soy is as good as whey or egg. To each his own. But my main concern with this product is that it contains a lot of calcium -- 120 to 180% RDA per serving. That concerns me, because people who use gainers are going to be in a bulking mode, eating a ton of food, so they're already getting calcium from multiple sources. And calcium can produce side effects at high doses. Kidney stones, anyone?

thewybloke's Rating

Have had good results adding pounds with this product. Even harder to find a higher calorie protein supplement without all the cholesterol that's usually included with weight gainers. This one isn't a bad choice for me.

Christitone92's Rating

Excellent meal replacement shake and post workout shake. Been taking it for years and prefer it over any other protein shake.

Bello911's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Gave it a try a year ago, now i get a Fudge Briwnie Expecting the same result as last time : Adding mass, you wil be happy at the gym, Gaining form and overall good muscle base About tast and mixing : Great, especially with milk . Enjoy