MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

Cookies 'N Cream
CinnaBun

discostu004's Rating
Fudge Brownie

i REALLY like this. I've been using it for at least 6-7 years. i saw a few people mention the taste "wasn't the best". maybe it's just me, but i LOVE the fudge brownie taste. it has just enough sweet taste that i tend to crave it at times and nothing else will satisfy that craving plus it is better than eating something else sweet with a ton of sugar.

Alexpom's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This Weight Gainer is the Best, i have tried a lot of gainers and this one is the most effective not the best to the taste but if you want to put some weight fast this is the choice to make Highly recommend it to anybody !!!

Goodfella1982's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is my go to for post work out shake. I love the ingredient profile! It tastes good but not the best that ive had. But taste doesnt matter for me, only if it works.

michaelprovost's Rating

Above I listed only a few of their flavors. The one flavor I would not recommend is strawberry. Other then that this company has done a outstanding job by making a great tasting product that's also full of nutrition. What other mass gainers have 23 grams of bcaas along with a huge list of vitamins and a bunch of protein and calories? Not many can have all of that in one container. The powder mixes easy, goes great with milk, or even egg whites. I do not have any negative things to say besides strawberry needs some work. I use this year round even during contest prep. Any additional questions just message me and ill review what ever you want to know about.

Muddline's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Awesome - I need something for a post workout protien shake this worked out great - carb source is grains - mixes very well with water and tastes good enough for thus average dude - main concern was the fat - but it's all healthy fats - I was so hungry and worn out from low sugar or carb after lifting this shake recovered me enough that I started doing 20-30 cardio with lifting instead of splitting it up - great product upgrading to the 10lb version

joelweber979's Rating

Great that it has a legit carb source instead of nasty maltodextrin that you find in pretty much every other weight gainer. However, the protein comes from soy. WHY? Better to stick with iFN's Mass Gainz. It has oats and quinoa for its carbs, mct's for its fats, and whey concentrate/isolate for its protein.

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating

The product will help you a lot to reach your macros and intakes for the daily consumption , Have noticed a decent weight gained in lean muscles wich was spectacular thing to me , The taste is not the best comparing to normal whey products but comparing to weight gainers it just doing a good job , Not regret of tyring it , Would recommend it for the hard gainners .

• Madgf
Madgf's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Madgf did not leave a written review for this product.

jhasgolf's Rating
Vanilla

Still my favorite as sustained protein blend, mass gainer or meal substitute, especially breakfast. I am wondering why the fiber content/amount is no longer listed on the ingredients label even though the description still says it has fiber (used to list 5 grams of fiber in vanilla version)?

Blade76's Rating
Vanilla

BEST WEIGHT GAINER EVER don't leave you gassy like others Ive tried On my 2nd bag

Trakais's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Trakais did not leave a written review for this product.

JAtria84's Rating
Vanilla

This powder does not mix well and the drink itself sticks to my teeth, which is gross to me.

Tjsmith92's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Product tastes good but as others have said is a little grainy. The advertised BCAA profile is with added whole milk and the Chocolate Macaroon does not have the advertised 12g of fiber so you can ignore that on the nutrition bring down menu.

mohawkedbjj97's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Been using this along with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and it has helped me gain a few pounds for competition. I bought my first tubs from GNC then saw how much it is on here and realized how much I was ripped off. Don't ever buy from GNC. I plan to keep using this to get my weight up for tournaments this fall so I don't get man handled. So far I've tried Fudge Brownie, which was great, Vanilla, which was even better, but Cookies and cream was disappointing. Definitely going to stick with vanilla from now on.

cesarcamilo's Rating
Fudge Brownie

i just bought this product for my brothers. However i did take this product about 2 years ago. it does work!! while i was using this product i gained about 20 pounds in a short amount of time but i did get a gut because i lacked knowledge about proper weight gaining. I really recommend this product if you have trouble gaining weight as i do. The only thing bad i can say about this product is that i found the texture pretty grainy but the taste itself wasn't bad.

cameronekellogg's Rating

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEIGHT GAINER. It's my number one choice all the time. I always feel great after drinking it. There's no upset stomach or heaviness. It mixes pretty well too. The taste is a bit grainy however you add in some other ingredients you won't even notice it. It will help any hard gainer put on those extra pounds. It helped me get from 140 to 160 my freshman year of college. Great product

abdicted's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

I use MHP Up Your Mass in 2 months and I gain 8 Lbs. This product is not too sweet and no clumpsy. I try Vanilla and Chocolate Coconut Macaroon. I love both of flavor.

qutejatt's Rating
Fudge Brownie

It was really really very hard for me to gain weight being a VEGETARIAN. I Googled top 5 mass gainers and luckily this was on top third rank in the list. i was 53 kg and started taking this with basic 4 day Split workout. and after 3 months now i am 65 Kg with lean mass. Best ever mass gainer for VEGETARIANS and HARD GAINERS. THANKS A TON to "UP YOUR MASS".

minogodeh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Firstly, people have to understand that this is not a post-workout product. Of course, you can take it after workout, but this is not the point of UYM. Why? 1. You need fast carbs after workout (vitargo, dextrose, etc.), and this product's ch source is mainly from oats and barley (which are not fast carbs). 2. You need fast protein after workout (if you can digest it -whey, if not- beef), and this product's protein source is mainly from soy (which is faster than casein but not as fast as whey). However, imho UYM is a quality gainer with the slow carbs and protein and the MCTs, designed for mesomorphs. Why? Because if you are an ectomorph you can build better hard-gainer shakes than you can buy, for a lower price (UYM is definitely not a hard-gainer product). Obviously, if you are an endomorph you do not need any gainer, because probably you can eat enough. I think it's better if you take it two times a day (2-2 scoops) than just taking the whole serving at once. Actually right now I am on a strict diet, but I still have some leftover, so I use only one scoop in the mornings to make "diet-pancakes" with one whole egg, and a little oats. I only tried the Fudge Brownie taste, which is really delicious.

realdiehl027's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using Up Your Mass for almost a year now and prefer it over a standard protein shake. It has a lot more nutrients and delivers the same amount of protein. For me, it is a no-brainer. Fudge Brownie is the only flavor I've tried because I like it and don't want to gamble on a flavor and be stuck with 4 lbs. of nasty tasting powder.