MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

7.9
CinnaBun

Baby-Hulk's Rating
Vanilla

One of my supplement staples for the past 4-5 years. Up Your Mass delivers in putting on size when you need it! I take 2 servings when I really want to put on some size (before breakfast and after lunch). I use only water to keep the caloric intake to a minimum. If you want more calories try it with milk. Once I start prepping for a show, I drop to one serving in the morning and any other protein I take throughout the day is strictly whey. If you want to bulk up, add Up Your Mass to shopping list today!

wahoowa01's Rating

I've been taking Up Your Mass for about three years. I use this as both a meal replacement and weight gainer. Taste: I absolutely love the taste of this product. The vanilla and chocolate both have a bit of a malt taste. It's not too sweet and not too overwhelming. Unlike other weight gainers, it doesn't feel all that "heavy" after consuming. However, it definitely does the trick in keeping me satiated for a few hours. Oh, and try adding peanut butter to this if you want a real treat. The CinnaBun seems to be a favorite on here. It's ok, but in my opinion a bit too sweet. The Cookies 'N Cream isn't bad either, but could definitely use a taste jolt. Results: As mentioned above, I have used this over the years as both a meal replacement and weight gainer. While I haven't gained much weight from this, I must say that I've been able to at least hold my weight... which isn't easy considering I've got a sky high metabolism. This product has been an absolute lifesaver during stretches of school and long work hours (12+) when time hasn't allowed for proper eating. I've taken this product in the morning... after workouts... before bedtime... on road trips... and everywhere in between. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident that if I used this more often WITH my meals, rather than as a replacement, I'd gain far more lean mass. Price: I believe a large tub is $32-ish for 17 servings. This is a good deal, at least compared to most of the other weight gainers I've seen, which charge $40+ for fewer servings. This is likely because this product uses soy, while many of the other products use whey - which is pricier. However, Up Your Mass scores in a big way with me since it uses oats/barley (complex carbs) in place of dextrose (simple carbs). Overall: I would recommend this to anyone who is active and seeks a healthy supplement that offers an ideal macro profile made up of complex carbs / soy protein, and very low fat. For those trying this out for the first time I recommend Fudge Brownie or Vanilla. I've always been partial to Vanilla, so I prefer that. You can't go wrong either way, though.

Monahdi's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Monahdi did not leave a written review for this product.

PandaMan3's Rating

PandaMan3 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

has a lot of sugar, fillers, and for a mass gainer only has roughly 500 calories, but the taste is great with milk.

schnack's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

I have been taking this supplement for a while (longer than a year) and it is the only supplement that I can actually "feel" the difference when I hit the weights hard. On several occasions I purposely tried other brands and had a "heavy" day and the other proteins do not work as well as Up Your Mass. I am almost fifty years old and when you get old like me, you can definitely feel the difference, maybe not so much when one is younger. So if there any other old men like myself looking at this product, it won't disappoint. Good Luck and stay strong.

jpopps77's Rating

I love this product! I've been taking it for a few weeks now and have been putting on some solid weight. I take 2 scoops in the morning upon waking up and an additional 2 scoops before going to bed. I also take arnold iron whey post workout for a total of 3 shakes per day. My favorite flavor is definitely the fudge brownie, especially with a scoop of peanut butter

bogstalker's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Solid product, I got the chocolate coconut macaroon and I can safely say this is the best tasting supplement I have ever had. Gained 6 lbs in 2 months, more muscle than fat. One thing though, I'd recommend using 2 scoops instead of 4, unless you're a really big guy.

coryreeves940's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Love this product! With a high metabolism Its hard for me to gain weight regardless of what or how much I eat. Since taking up your mass I've been able to actually put on some weight and keep it on even if it is both fat and muscle. This is an awesome gainer but I am switching to a whey protein in hopes it helps me gain lean muscle vs. fat and muscle bulk. Overall this is a great product in which I have enjoyed both taste and results wise.

mjorod03's Rating

Every flavor taste great. Unlike a lot of other weight gainers you don't get that bloated feeling plus it has a great few sources of protein!

The3Bar's Rating

In all my years in fitness, I never thought I'd need a weight gainer. About a year ago, I discovered I would rather try one. Tried a few, that were not a good fit for me and then I did some comparisons and looked closely at Up Your Mass. Best decision I've made regarding supplementation. In the morning, before working out, I'll have two or three scoops, and it has made all the difference in the world. I used to take only 50gr of oats and some almonds. This has changed my game. More focus and my strength and gains have improved dramatically. I can find other way to explain it. MHP and UYM are my morning ritual. Great product and it works wonders!

bwilli2's Rating

bwilli2 did not leave a written review for this product.

DenisZak's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

DenisZak did not leave a written review for this product.

ninja43775's Rating
Vanilla

ninja43775 did not leave a written review for this product.

jladorno's Rating
CinnaBun
Vanilla

This is my favorite protein ever!! Amazing results on me and I don't have any problem with my ABS... Highly recommended

Bello911's Rating
Vanilla

I used it during a heavy training, morning and after work out, a total of 4 a day. Ended up adding about 14 lbs, not pure muscle ! But good during bulking ! :) enjoy ! i had Vanilla (y) +

Menehunestrong's Rating
Fudge Brownie

it helps those in need to bulk up in body mass/muscle with high metabolism. Tasty yet little bit difficult to mix altogether, so mix scoop by scoop til ur desired consistency. Very effective and helps u eat more.

KStaresinic31's Rating

Great Product! The taste is amazing, its like dessert in a shaker cup. This mass gainer does not leave you bloated what so ever. After my first tub, I gained 3 pounds. After my second tub, I gained 4 solid pounds. Use with 3-4 scoops of Up Your Mass with 16oz of 2% milk immediately after workout and you are ready for gains! Best of luck.

monolith224's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is an awesome weight gainer. It is one of the few that aren't maltodextrin based. The ground of grains may not be as good for you as whole oats, but I'm sure it's much better for you than maltodextrin. It mixes well and goes down smooth, too. I'm also happy that it doesn't have insane amounts of vitamins and minerals, a problem I have with many weight gainers (I don't want 5,000% of anything!). I would rate this 10/10 if the replaced the soy with beef protein, but otherwise ingredient-wise this is pretty darn awesome. Flavor is great, too. The soy gives it a little funky taste and texture, but definitely a strong 9 out of 10. I haven't used it long enough to give a real testimonial on how much weight I've gained...

Kasperien's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

This product works great for me. Lots of calories, lots of protein, mixes well, and tastes great. Try the chocolate coconut macaroon, it sounds kind of funky but it tastes amazing. It's lightly chocolaty with a hint of coconut. Cookies 'N cream is always a safe buy, tastes great but nothing to write home about.