MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

The Perfect Muscle Building Macrobolic Nutrition Formula!*

Good
Chocolate

seand30's Rating

Very pleased with Up Your Mass. it's always been hard for me to gain weight so you can imagine I was happy this worked! The free sample I received took a little time to get to me but hey it's free right? I would recommend to anyone looking for help in gaining weight

RMacieko's Rating
Vanilla

This is a great product. I find it pretty difficult to keep my weight up and MHP's formula has made it much easier for me! I know this because the good people at MHP provided me with a free sample! I tried the chocolate and the taste and consistency were both on point! Will definitely buy more!

MattBetz25's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This may be one of my favorite products I have ever used due to not only the great Cookies and Cream flavor but also the results that I saw. The rich flavor made it easy to take and I gained a considerable amount of muscle mass taking this product along with my training program. It took me from an average looking guy to a very muscular guy who has never felt better about the way he looks.

adeelabbas's Rating
Vanilla

Up Your Mass has a great flavor, especially the Vanilla flavor which I like to mix into my smoothies. More importantly, I've always been a pretty skinny guy who's had trouble gaining weight, so this really helped me bulk up once I started to workout. I was given a free sample by MHP which I am grateful for because UYM is so amazing!

MZysk88's Rating
Vanilla

I just started using Up Your Mass not too long ago; however, it seems to be working well! It definitely tastes better than most mass gainers that I have tried which is a plus. I am happy that my friend recommended the product and that I was able to receive a free sample from MHP to try it out.

chelseapinardo's Rating
Vanilla

This used to be my favorite protein. When I went to reorder last week, I noticed the packaging was different, but just figured the company was trying to revamp its look. I'm not sure what is different, but it tastes completely different from what it used to. Cookies and Cream used to be my absolute favorite and I genuinely enjoyed drinking it. I do not like this new formula at all and wish I hadn't wasted $40 buying this.

breppley7's Rating

Holy crap this stuff is good. This is even better than the previous formula! The 2:1 Carb to Protein ratio is huge and this formula doesn't contain any soy protein (WIN!). Plus, you can't beat 50g of protein per serving (and even more if using milk- which I do). The taste is incredible and I've already noticed improvements after 2 weeks on this. I'll definitely be purchasing again. Oh yeah... The Cookies & Cream flavor is LEGITTTTTTTTT

mtex23's Rating

great product that helped me reach my weight gain goals. Thank you MHP for allowing me to sample this great tasting product. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to gain weight and muscle!

Mormont101's Rating
Chocolate

New formula tastes terrible and has an overpowering fake sweet taste. I used to buy Macrobolic MRP from these guys. It was perfect for what I needed. After they did away with that I started using Up Your Mass as an alternative. While it wasn't the MRPs I got good results and could vary the serving size to fit my needs. The Macrobolic and UYM tasted exactly the same and was one of the best tasting proteins I'd ever had. I could also get a 9.5 pound bag of the UYM so although I preferred the Macrobolic I could live with the UYM. Well looks like they decided to reformulated and rebrand the UYM. It actually tastes disgusting first off. And I rarely complain about the taste of protein powder but the difference between what it was and what it is now is quite shocking. It also tastes like they tried to add a ton of some fake sweetner to it that leaves a gross aftertaste. They also done away with the 9.5 pound bag (which may have been a blessing in disguise) As someone who has bought MHP on a monthly basis for almost 3 years straight I'm very disappointed in what is happening with their products. I'd give the previous formula a 10 in all aspects but it seems that MHP is constantly getting worse as time goes on with their product offerings. I guess 3 years is a good run but I'm not sure I can stick by MHP after I choke down this order.

pchulie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies and Cream is my favorite ice cream flavor so the Up Your Mass "C & C" Flavor immediately was eye candy for me. The first time that I tried this flavor I mixed it with water. Tasted great. Next day I tried it with skim milk, tasted even better. Third time was a charm with almond milk. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to put on weight. I wish there was a cookie and cream flavor for regular proteins.

Itssmemarioo's Rating

Pretty good mass gainer wish it had more servings and required less scoops. So much powder causes it to be pretty thick. The taste is really good I love the vanilla. High in protein and great because it has bcaas and glutamine as well which is great for muscle recovery! Overall good gainer

rajtrivedi814's Rating

Excellent product that helped me in my weight gain problems. I went from 120lbs to 150 in less than 4 months! I appreciate MHP giving me a sample of this product to try at first. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to gain weight and muscle!

MaNiaK1027's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I'm so glad to hear MHP is back! When I was first given the chance to try out the products I actually said NO! I was then told that the entire company and line up had gotten an overhaul. With that knowledge I said ok, lets see what they got....what they got is a winner! No more proprietary blends, slow digesting fibrous carbs, quick acting high molecular weight carbs, and a tasty shake! What more can you ask for?!

Jordanly's Rating

Did the job and was pretty cheap compared to most others. I was recommended this flavor from my cousin, but honestly it made me kindve sick tasting it at times and often left an odd taste in my mouth. Gonna try another flavor next time.

BrooksGainz's Rating

Hey guys do not buy this cheaply made ****. Its as thick as a milk shake and taste absolutley disgusting i have fudge brownie tried the cookies and cream, both will make you cringe upon drinking. Not to mention your stomach will be absolutely ******. I promise you guys if you buy this you will have a ****** up stomach and be highly disappointed. Other peoples rating are good but this stuff just isnt good at all.....Maybe its just me i dont know but i will never purchase anything from this cheap *** company who charges top dollar for cheap ingredients.

smathis232's Rating

I've only been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I have gained roughly 4 pounds even with an inconsistent eating plan. The strawberry flavor definitely tastes like strawberry. It doesn't mix as well in a shaker bottle. It seems taking if taken on an empty stomach it makes me feel nauseous at times. Having a light meal or snack beforehand seems to stop that feeling from happening.

ace7397's Rating
Vanilla

One of the best I've tried

Tinno's Rating

Tinno did not leave a written review for this product.

Coloradan1's Rating

I'm reviewing the strawberry flavor, which they're phasing out. Pretty good, texture somewhere between whey isolate and casein (so expect thicker,) mild flavor that's not too sweet like some other brands. Easy mixing.