MHP Up Your Mass Reviews

Peanut Butter Cookie
Cookies 'N Cream
CinnaBun

joelweber979's Rating

Great that it has a legit carb source instead of nasty maltodextrin that you find in pretty much every other weight gainer. However, the protein comes from soy. WHY? Better to stick with iFN's Mass Gainz. It has oats and quinoa for its carbs, mct's for its fats, and whey concentrate/isolate for its protein.

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating

The product will help you a lot to reach your macros and intakes for the daily consumption , Have noticed a decent weight gained in lean muscles wich was spectacular thing to me , The taste is not the best comparing to normal whey products but comparing to weight gainers it just doing a good job , Not regret of tyring it , Would recommend it for the hard gainners .

• Madgf
Madgf's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Madgf did not leave a written review for this product.

jhasgolf's Rating
Vanilla

Still my favorite as sustained protein blend, mass gainer or meal substitute, especially breakfast. I am wondering why the fiber content/amount is no longer listed on the ingredients label even though the description still says it has fiber (used to list 5 grams of fiber in vanilla version)?

Blade76's Rating
Vanilla

BEST WEIGHT GAINER EVER don't leave you gassy like others Ive tried On my 2nd bag

Trakais's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Trakais did not leave a written review for this product.

JAtria84's Rating
Vanilla

This powder does not mix well and the drink itself sticks to my teeth, which is gross to me.

Tjsmith92's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

Product tastes good but as others have said is a little grainy. The advertised BCAA profile is with added whole milk and the Chocolate Macaroon does not have the advertised 12g of fiber so you can ignore that on the nutrition bring down menu.

mohawkedbjj97's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Been using this along with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and it has helped me gain a few pounds for competition. I bought my first tubs from GNC then saw how much it is on here and realized how much I was ripped off. Don't ever buy from GNC. I plan to keep using this to get my weight up for tournaments this fall so I don't get man handled. So far I've tried Fudge Brownie, which was great, Vanilla, which was even better, but Cookies and cream was disappointing. Definitely going to stick with vanilla from now on.

cesarcamilo's Rating
Fudge Brownie

i just bought this product for my brothers. However i did take this product about 2 years ago. it does work!! while i was using this product i gained about 20 pounds in a short amount of time but i did get a gut because i lacked knowledge about proper weight gaining. I really recommend this product if you have trouble gaining weight as i do. The only thing bad i can say about this product is that i found the texture pretty grainy but the taste itself wasn't bad.

cameronekellogg's Rating

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEIGHT GAINER. It's my number one choice all the time. I always feel great after drinking it. There's no upset stomach or heaviness. It mixes pretty well too. The taste is a bit grainy however you add in some other ingredients you won't even notice it. It will help any hard gainer put on those extra pounds. It helped me get from 140 to 160 my freshman year of college. Great product

abdicted's Rating
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon - Exclusive!

I use MHP Up Your Mass in 2 months and I gain 8 Lbs. This product is not too sweet and no clumpsy. I try Vanilla and Chocolate Coconut Macaroon. I love both of flavor.

qutejatt's Rating
Fudge Brownie

It was really really very hard for me to gain weight being a VEGETARIAN. I Googled top 5 mass gainers and luckily this was on top third rank in the list. i was 53 kg and started taking this with basic 4 day Split workout. and after 3 months now i am 65 Kg with lean mass. Best ever mass gainer for VEGETARIANS and HARD GAINERS. THANKS A TON to "UP YOUR MASS".

minogodeh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Firstly, people have to understand that this is not a post-workout product. Of course, you can take it after workout, but this is not the point of UYM. Why? 1. You need fast carbs after workout (vitargo, dextrose, etc.), and this product's ch source is mainly from oats and barley (which are not fast carbs). 2. You need fast protein after workout (if you can digest it -whey, if not- beef), and this product's protein source is mainly from soy (which is faster than casein but not as fast as whey). However, imho UYM is a quality gainer with the slow carbs and protein and the MCTs, designed for mesomorphs. Why? Because if you are an ectomorph you can build better hard-gainer shakes than you can buy, for a lower price (UYM is definitely not a hard-gainer product). Obviously, if you are an endomorph you do not need any gainer, because probably you can eat enough. I think it's better if you take it two times a day (2-2 scoops) than just taking the whole serving at once. Actually right now I am on a strict diet, but I still have some leftover, so I use only one scoop in the mornings to make "diet-pancakes" with one whole egg, and a little oats. I only tried the Fudge Brownie taste, which is really delicious.

realdiehl027's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using Up Your Mass for almost a year now and prefer it over a standard protein shake. It has a lot more nutrients and delivers the same amount of protein. For me, it is a no-brainer. Fudge Brownie is the only flavor I've tried because I like it and don't want to gamble on a flavor and be stuck with 4 lbs. of nasty tasting powder.

c00lbreeze0510's Rating
Vanilla

Actually love the taste of the vanilla. Usually don't like vanilla flavored protein powder. Mixes well in milk, 2%, love the consistency. Great weight gainer. Would love to try the cookie and cream.

uberagent's Rating

Up Your Mass is by far my favorite gainer! Taste great and mixes well. The oats blend matrix is great for me and it is very sustainable. Highly recommend it!

1morerep1mr's Rating
Vanilla

I used MHP MASS in the morning before going to my Army Physical training and I felt that Mass help me to stayed focus, motivated and full of energy without the bloated or jittery sensation. The texture is great; the flavor is rich (like Vanilla ice cream), and smell very good. I tried a lot of different protein brands and MHP Is the best by far. A full service with water is 510 calories which I can use as a meal replacement when busy at work or go for the whole 800 plus calories (with milk) to pack big muscles. In my opinion is the best Mass builder that I used. I think that is best is use in the morning to start the day with a big punch of energy. With 62g of protein and 500/800 cals is more than to add extra good pounds.

ashtonvirs's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is one of the better mass gainers on the market. I have only gained a few pounds from the 4.7 lb tub, I feel and look like i gained more than that. As far as the taste goes, it is EXCELLENT! It tastes just like drinking brownie batter. I drink 2 servings of this a day as recommended by MHP, and haven't gotten tired of the flavor yet and I am just about to finish up my first tub. Although the protein from this comes from soy, I feel that it does a good job. Also, this product did make me somewhat constipated for the first week. I believe that this was due to drinking 2 servings a day suddenly after not drinking a mass gainer for a few months. This problem is getting better as i keep drinking this, but it is something you should know if your considering this product. Anyway, I highly recommend this product and it's worth trying at least once. Will buy again for sure.

NoahBradley88's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a great weight gainer for a clean bulk. It has the calories, carbs, and protein that you are looking for, but not all of the unnecessary sugars. Thumbs up MHP!