MHP PALEO PROTEIN Reviews

All Natural Muscle Building Protein!

6.2
Average
6.4
6.4

svondriska's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This just doesn't sit right in my stomach..I've never had this problem but it is too frothy and feels like I'm ch****ing beer foam. The taste isn't any good either :/

mquinard's Rating

Love it!!! it does not bloat me. keeps me full and taste great!!!

mattdavid18's Rating
Triple Chocolate

As stated in previous reviews, this protein powder does not mix well. For me, that is an important detail. I wake up at 4:00 am to workout and lumpy protein shakes are the last thing I want slipping down my throat. As for potency, also pretty weak. I train hard at the gym (middle of week 6 in Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation workout) and I need a protein that will give me the nourishment my fatigued muscles need. Taste-wise, not bad. Not necessarily good either, but in the world of protein flavors, I'd say it's about an average, tolerable tasting protein. What I did like about it was all natural ingredients. If more protein powders could adopt the stevia sweetener craze, that would be awesome. As for natural ingredients, I give this protein a 10 out of 10.

adolf209's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bought this to go along with my Paleo/Primal way of eating. I use it as a post workout, mixed with 8oz of Almond Milk. It doesn't mix very well, but tastes great to me! Next i will try the Vanilla Almond flavor.

MattDomney90's Rating

I bought the chocolate protein. Thought it tasted horrible, and did not mix too well. Would not recommend it

Lovemy1500's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I am pleasantly surprised by how good this protein is. the powder is chalky which makes it hard to tell if the scoop is full but that is the only down fall to this product. I of course could push the protein down with my hand but it sticks to your hands very easily.

Liz32's Rating
Triple Chocolate

TASTE LIKE PURE ****. NOT WORTH ANYTHING.

natural10's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Haven't noticed any results from this product. I tried it out because there was no soy in it and I wanted to try something different. I no longer use protein powders that have soy lecithin in it. Definitely won't be re-ordering.

muiradamp's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I just started using this protein because I am doing a paleo challenge with my gym. I don't know how any other paleo proteins taste but personally this is hands down the WORST protein I have ever had. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it when i added fruit and yogurt. If you are really serious about trying a paleo shake make your own, this is not the solution. Otherwise stick to something with a better taste that will actually allow you to drink it and reap the benefits of a post workout shake, like progenex of sintha6. Other than the horrendous taste, I have been more sore than usual after workouts, perhaps its because it takes 25 minutes to drink a post workout shake or that whey seems to just get into my system faster.

dahuszar's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I don't love that this product has maltodextrin, but this is a really good option for those of us who don't react well to dairy. It mixes well in a shaker bottle and is downright indulgent when its mixed with ice in a blender. To me, it tastes like brownie batter. Overall a good product.

jonb2113's Rating

I purchase both the Triple Chocolate and the Vanilla Almond flavors. My favorite way to use them is to blend together frozen strawberries and a banana with a little unsweetened almond milk and ice. Once blended I poor mixture in a shaker and add a scoop of each flavor of Paleo Protein. I love the flavor of this smoothie and don't have any of the problems I was having digesting whey. I will certainly be purchasing these products again in the future. I've tried mixing a scoop of the powder with water and shaking, but it gets quite frothy that way and the taste is a little off. But I rarely if ever have my protein outside of a smoothie.

liliwayway's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The flavor was by far the best I've ever had, mixes very well with my greek yogurt since I like to make "pudding" with it. My only issue would be the maltodextrin but besides that I'm very happy with the powder.

KBanasik's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The chocolate is definitely better than the vanilla, but both flavors are amazing. Mix with almond milk for an instant smoothie.

Drmaxla's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great protein! I really don't mind the maltodextrin... Haters gonna hate.. Dogmatic paleo people are gonna be dogmatic. They might be missing the mark... it's not perfect but still the best non-dairy animal protein I've tried so far! Flavor is awesome! Tastes like pudding! But I think a bit of corn maltodextrin is much less worse than sucralose/acesulfame-K, whey, lactose, etc. 10/10 !

gonzofrank's Rating

Agree with Loginite. Corn is a no go. Stevia...Still processed, but out of sweeteners this is your best choice. Stevia as a liquid (extract) is a better option than powdered. However if your 100% Paleo, sugar of any kind even artificial or cane is a no go.

schang7's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Drink both chocolate and vanilla on a regular basis. Digests better, for me, than whey and tastes great. MHP delivers again on a great product.

Loganite's Rating
Triple Chocolate

How uninformed do you have to be to put a grain (corn/maltodextrin) in a "paleo" food? Here I was, all excited to find a protein with egg or beef without sucralose, then I looked at the ingredients. GRAINS ARE NOT PART OF THE PALEO DIET!!! Do better MHP! Quit using corn as a cheap carbohydrate filler for protein powders, and I'll pay more for a useful product. Please contact me with any questions you may have about product development before you make these mistakes.

CinderellaM's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Being allergic to Whey and Casein, I rely fully on Egg protein to supplement my daily diet. I try to choose as natural a product as I can find with a decent flavor. Lately, egg protein has been backordered and hard to get my hands on, so I decided to try this product. I am very satisfied with it so far. The taste is actually very good (much like snack pack pudding if my memory doesn't fail me), and the price is excellent. I haven't tried the vanilla, but I probably will next time I order. I was skeptical, but I am glad I gave it a try.

Kannibaleyez's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Paleo? Almost! I understand that the protein is "paleo", but the maltodextrin is not. So I take umbrage with MHP calling this product Paleo Protein. Maybe it should be called "Paleo-ish Protein".

CARCH17's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I usually do Crossfit or interval training 2 times a week, one full hypotrophy workout and one day of boxing and one strength day, i had recently switched to the paleo diet, getting quick meals is super hard especially post workout, best protein i've had, best part is no artificial flavors! tastes just like an artificially flavored shake. AMAZING!