MHP PALEO PROTEIN Reviews

All Natural Muscle Building Protein!

6.9
Average
6.8
6.6
7.1

megagne's Rating

I really like the Paleo Protein! The taste is delicious, both flavours. I find the chocolate flavour to mix better with water or almond milk than the vanilla almond, but it has egg white protein powder after all, so you can't expect perfect blending. I always have both at home and use them post-workout and in recipes.

mattyice369's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Now I normally would not be so harsh. I was happy to see that it does not have SOY like most of these products. Which is one of the reasons this is not rated a 0. But this Product does have Maltodextrin added to it so saying Sugar free means nothing when you add this in as a sweetener. If you added something more like grinned Stevia Leaf. Then you could call this a True Paleo Protein. Plus most people who have celiac disease or diabetes who do Paleo you will want to stay away from this.

atoman89's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Just got this protein, first time trying it I was not sure since it gets kinda bubbly. Mix with coconut water (8oz) and let sit for at least 2 minutes for the bubbles to settle. One of the best tasting proteins I have had, compared to ON Gold Standard, not to mention the protein source is top of the line.

bradlee66's Rating

I do Paleo, so this is perfect for me. The Vanilla Almond is great, I mix mine with Almond milk instead of water. This way it has some body and thickness. I sometimes add some frozen bananas or strawberries for extra flavor.

lisa2911's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I love this product because it doesn't bother my stomach like whey proteins do. I have acid reflux and dairy intolerance, and this protein has never given me any issues. I use the vanilla flavor, and it tastes good. The first time I tried it, I thought it was a little bland, but now I actually like it. I also use very little water with it so that probably helps.

jward2090's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I love this stuff. I haven't tried chocolate but the vanilla almond tasted way better than I thought it would since it's all natural. Most supplements make me break out, but this one didn't affect me at all. I think it might actually be helping my skin haha. My only problem with it is it doesn't mix very well.

LaneSebastian's Rating

Nope.

theitalian87's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I loved the Paleo protein ! The flavor is outstanding. The only thing is that it contains egg whites as well and I think I develop some sensitivity for those.

DangerousD316's Rating

This product is great for the person who is looking to build muscle and has a gluten/dairy free lifestyle. From experience, MHP Paleo protein has helped my body build muscle and it's best used for mass-gainer shakes/smoothies. I normally blend frozen/balanced fruit, proteins, ice, and juice. It's not the greatest mixed alone with water but I've gained mass and muscle in a matter of months! Great product-I hope they never discontinue :)

MedocMan's Rating
Vanilla Almond

If you want to mix this well try blending it into something thick, like a smoothie. I was able to concoct a simple smoothie recipe that's paleo, blends well, and masks the all-too sweet taste of the vanilla: 1/2 cup of coconut milk (good fat, paleo people! You need it!), 1/2 cup water, 1 banana, 1 kale leaf (for nutrients), 1 scoop of protein. Try to experiment. Otherwise, don't expect beef powder to dissolve in anything...

serenababyg's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is the only paleo protein I've ever tried. I had to go dairy free for a couple of weeks and picked this up. This is by far the most horrid protein I have ever tried. That taste cannot be covered up.

hopkinnl's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The chocolate is great. I order the vanilla hopping it would mix well with fruit. I'm not a fan of vanilla. Its too sweet and gets really frothy no matter if I mix it with water or almond milk. The tolerable solution is to mix with almond milk and finish with water to bring down the froth. I haven't been using it consistently enough to see results but no bloat, full longer, and added protein were my goals.

bradyr25's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I enjoy this product, i mix it with water or almond milk! also pout a scoop of the Pro Senior 12 hour and its great. have seen some good result so far and i have only been on this product for less then 2 months.

Timon7's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Chocolate IS GOOD if you add it in a smoothie. Vanilla not so much. I don't know if it possible but BB.com sent me either expired product or a product that has sat on the shelf to long because it was rather rotten egg-ish. When I buy the same product at the store it is much fresher and smells great. Results are good especially for recovery but it lacks the distinct sharpness of say whey and beef protein in regards to how quickly you recover. Taste only good in a smoothie or mixed in some type of juice. Water its horrible both flavours.

mjorod03's Rating
Triple Chocolate

what a great protein blend. I really see great results with this when I am on a low carb diet. my abs r coming in sick as well as maintaining the size I have.

nirvine324's Rating

nirvine324 did not leave a written review for this product.

svondriska's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This just doesn't sit right in my stomach..I've never had this problem but it is too frothy and feels like I'm ch****ing beer foam. The taste isn't any good either :/

mquinard's Rating

Love it!!! it does not bloat me. keeps me full and taste great!!!

mattdavid18's Rating
Triple Chocolate

As stated in previous reviews, this protein powder does not mix well. For me, that is an important detail. I wake up at 4:00 am to workout and lumpy protein shakes are the last thing I want slipping down my throat. As for potency, also pretty weak. I train hard at the gym (middle of week 6 in Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation workout) and I need a protein that will give me the nourishment my fatigued muscles need. Taste-wise, not bad. Not necessarily good either, but in the world of protein flavors, I'd say it's about an average, tolerable tasting protein. What I did like about it was all natural ingredients. If more protein powders could adopt the stevia sweetener craze, that would be awesome. As for natural ingredients, I give this protein a 10 out of 10.

adolf209's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bought this to go along with my Paleo/Primal way of eating. I use it as a post workout, mixed with 8oz of Almond Milk. It doesn't mix very well, but tastes great to me! Next i will try the Vanilla Almond flavor.