MHP PALEO PROTEIN Reviews

All Natural Muscle Building Protein!

6.3
Average
7.1
6.8
6.5

MedocMan's Rating
Vanilla Almond

If you want to mix this well try blending it into something thick, like a smoothie. I was able to concoct a simple smoothie recipe that's paleo, blends well, and masks the all-too sweet taste of the vanilla: 1/2 cup of coconut milk (good fat, paleo people! You need it!), 1/2 cup water, 1 banana, 1 kale leaf (for nutrients), 1 scoop of protein. Try to experiment. Otherwise, don't expect beef powder to dissolve in anything...

serenababyg's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is the only paleo protein I've ever tried. I had to go dairy free for a couple of weeks and picked this up. This is by far the most horrid protein I have ever tried. That taste cannot be covered up.

hopkinnl's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The chocolate is great. I order the vanilla hopping it would mix well with fruit. I'm not a fan of vanilla. Its too sweet and gets really frothy no matter if I mix it with water or almond milk. The tolerable solution is to mix with almond milk and finish with water to bring down the froth. I haven't been using it consistently enough to see results but no bloat, full longer, and added protein were my goals.

bradyr25's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I enjoy this product, i mix it with water or almond milk! also pout a scoop of the Pro Senior 12 hour and its great. have seen some good result so far and i have only been on this product for less then 2 months.

Timon7's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Chocolate IS GOOD if you add it in a smoothie. Vanilla not so much. I don't know if it possible but BB.com sent me either expired product or a product that has sat on the shelf to long because it was rather rotten egg-ish. When I buy the same product at the store it is much fresher and smells great. Results are good especially for recovery but it lacks the distinct sharpness of say whey and beef protein in regards to how quickly you recover. Taste only good in a smoothie or mixed in some type of juice. Water its horrible both flavours.

mjorod03's Rating
Triple Chocolate

what a great protein blend. I really see great results with this when I am on a low carb diet. my abs r coming in sick as well as maintaining the size I have.

nirvine324's Rating

nirvine324 did not leave a written review for this product.

svondriska's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This just doesn't sit right in my stomach..I've never had this problem but it is too frothy and feels like I'm ch****ing beer foam. The taste isn't any good either :/

mquinard's Rating

Love it!!! it does not bloat me. keeps me full and taste great!!!

mattdavid18's Rating
Triple Chocolate

As stated in previous reviews, this protein powder does not mix well. For me, that is an important detail. I wake up at 4:00 am to workout and lumpy protein shakes are the last thing I want slipping down my throat. As for potency, also pretty weak. I train hard at the gym (middle of week 6 in Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation workout) and I need a protein that will give me the nourishment my fatigued muscles need. Taste-wise, not bad. Not necessarily good either, but in the world of protein flavors, I'd say it's about an average, tolerable tasting protein. What I did like about it was all natural ingredients. If more protein powders could adopt the stevia sweetener craze, that would be awesome. As for natural ingredients, I give this protein a 10 out of 10.

adolf209's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Bought this to go along with my Paleo/Primal way of eating. I use it as a post workout, mixed with 8oz of Almond Milk. It doesn't mix very well, but tastes great to me! Next i will try the Vanilla Almond flavor.

MattDomney90's Rating

I bought the chocolate protein. Thought it tasted horrible, and did not mix too well. Would not recommend it

Lovemy1500's Rating
Vanilla Almond

I am pleasantly surprised by how good this protein is. the powder is chalky which makes it hard to tell if the scoop is full but that is the only down fall to this product. I of course could push the protein down with my hand but it sticks to your hands very easily.

Liz32's Rating
Triple Chocolate

TASTE LIKE PURE ****. NOT WORTH ANYTHING.

natural10's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Haven't noticed any results from this product. I tried it out because there was no soy in it and I wanted to try something different. I no longer use protein powders that have soy lecithin in it. Definitely won't be re-ordering.

muiradamp's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I just started using this protein because I am doing a paleo challenge with my gym. I don't know how any other paleo proteins taste but personally this is hands down the WORST protein I have ever had. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it when i added fruit and yogurt. If you are really serious about trying a paleo shake make your own, this is not the solution. Otherwise stick to something with a better taste that will actually allow you to drink it and reap the benefits of a post workout shake, like progenex of sintha6. Other than the horrendous taste, I have been more sore than usual after workouts, perhaps its because it takes 25 minutes to drink a post workout shake or that whey seems to just get into my system faster.

dahuszar's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I don't love that this product has maltodextrin, but this is a really good option for those of us who don't react well to dairy. It mixes well in a shaker bottle and is downright indulgent when its mixed with ice in a blender. To me, it tastes like brownie batter. Overall a good product.

jonb2113's Rating

I purchase both the Triple Chocolate and the Vanilla Almond flavors. My favorite way to use them is to blend together frozen strawberries and a banana with a little unsweetened almond milk and ice. Once blended I poor mixture in a shaker and add a scoop of each flavor of Paleo Protein. I love the flavor of this smoothie and don't have any of the problems I was having digesting whey. I will certainly be purchasing these products again in the future. I've tried mixing a scoop of the powder with water and shaking, but it gets quite frothy that way and the taste is a little off. But I rarely if ever have my protein outside of a smoothie.

liliwayway's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The flavor was by far the best I've ever had, mixes very well with my greek yogurt since I like to make "pudding" with it. My only issue would be the maltodextrin but besides that I'm very happy with the powder.

KBanasik's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The chocolate is definitely better than the vanilla, but both flavors are amazing. Mix with almond milk for an instant smoothie.