MHP MYO-X Reviews

Reduces Myostatin Levels To Promote Muscle Growth!*

Good

Azmodeus9's Rating
Vanilla

Myo-X is such an exciting product in theory. Imagine being able to shut down myostatin with a supplement! The major factor for limiting muscular gains can now be controlled. Unfortunately Myo-X fails to deliver on it's promise. As far as I can tell it did nothing. With such a bold claim noting whether a supplement works or not should be quite easy & based on my 6 months of use I experienced zero muscular gains from limiting myostatin. The only thing this product had going for it then is the taste, which is phenomenal, but at the price, totally not worth it. Spend your money on a quality protein & BCAA instead.

matt75422's Rating

trash, wasted my money and it did nothing. I didn't gain a pound, get stronger or anything. rip off. same results for everyone at my gym.

Cjguilfoil0311's Rating
Vanilla

This product really works great. If you are on the right diet there should be gains immediately. My first week I gained 5 solid pounds. My diets all screwed up now because I'm in Afghanistan. One I wasn't eating enough and eating ****** food my gains stopped. So your diet plays a big part in the outcome of this product.

emanny99's Rating
Vanilla

Taste amazing!!!! Love having this after my breakfast its like cake lol It works great! My recover is awesome I haven't been extremely sore since I've started this it makes u wonder if I'm even working hard enuff lol. I sleep like a baby before I would have problems sleep now I get great sleep and awesome recovery and I see gains! For those who do say this does not work or what ever other comments people read please remember (Kia green says it best) if u don't have ur foundations right ur protein, crab, fat intakes, you are NOT going to see results! But overall it is pricey but its worth every penny

lLiftBrah's Rating

Myo-X in my opinion is one of the greatest researched products out on the shelves. I've made a good amount of gains from using MYO-X. Taking it in just in powder form had me think twice about it but once I tasted the first scoop, I was hooked. I felt alot better after my training, saw results from it and will continue to use it. Many people are thinking twice about this prduct but I definitely would recommend it to those who want to pack on muscle. Like I said before the taste is amazing and this company made a great investment making MYO-X

StampMaster's Rating
Vanilla

Really liked this stuff. although I would buy it again just for the taste of the raw powder (sounds odd but its the only way to go haha) I actually noticed that I gained the most significant amount in the month I was taking this product, when compared to the other past 3 months I've been on my new training schedule. I noticed an increase in strength, although its hard to say if it is due to the new muscle mass. Have ordered another tub, excited to keep the gain train rolling

LilMattz's Rating
Vanilla

Just picked it up the other day for GNC. Diet and workouts not changed. Protein and creatine intake the same. No pre workout. (lifting for 6 years now) Day 1. A higher level energy in the gym than usual, intense 3 hour shoulder workout. Felt a little irritated during the day but subsided the following day. Not sore what so ever. Usually i am in tons of pain the day after, every single day. I haven't felt this great in months. No change in pump and weight. Will continue writing at the end of a full week of use.

sliptrades's Rating
Vanilla

Product works great. At 41 I recover better and look like I am in my 20s again. I also seem to be sleeping better and my overall health has improved. I follow the company that make the product and if you look at the news…a company wouldn’t put millions of dollars into research if they didn’t have a product that works.

glassmd's Rating
Vanilla

This product has had no effect at all on mass building. I honestly didn't notice anything at all while taking it. There weren't any significant gains other than what I gain normally and it didn't do anything as far as strength. It is, however, one of the best tasting supplements on the market, but totally ineffective and all hype.

Cleitongomes's Rating

Cleitongomes did not leave a written review for this product.

Sibierious's Rating
Vanilla

Never been a fan of MHP products, but when I heard about this product, I figured I'd give it a good run. I ran the product for three months. My conclusion is that this product is a bunch of BS. The product did nothing for me. Any gains I made were the result of my hardwork and dieting. There was no excessive lean gains that I could contribute to the use of Myo-x. Basically spent $300 on vanilla bread crumbs. This is not a miracle product or anything of the sort. It is overpriced junk. Just another reason for me to disdain MHP products.

fmonster's Rating
Vanilla

its a great product which brings myostatin down. dont mix the protein with anything. eat it dry as it is much much better taste

asahel's Rating
Vanilla

OK, so here's the idea behind this one: You have compounds in your body called myostatins that exist to break down your muscles and make you smaller. It's how your body keeps from growing out of control, which is (in theory) a good thing. This product claims to be a myostatin inhibitor, so it should stop or slow the myostatins. Does it work? I'm not sure. It's made from fertilized chicken eggs, and there is research to support that. MYO-X is really expensive, though. The main thing going for it is it's the best tasting supplement. EVER.

HM3Dixon's Rating

Sorry guys, this product is a scam, it doesn't work. Where are the studies? The evidence? I fell for the hype and the great reviews. Went through 8 bottles, double even triple dosed and got nothing. But hey, maybe it only works if you improve your diet, tighten up your training and keep track of everything you consume or maybe I just didn't believe hard enough. I'm a seasond gym goer and have a career in the health and fitness field, trust me, if you take a full bottle and see no results, especially at 69.99-99.99, its a scam.

HM3Dixon's Rating

djharris's Rating

Really works. Better than any supp I've ever tried including the stuff that you can't even legally get anymore without any of the acne or hot flashes from screwing with your test levels and you don't have to worry about liver damage, pct or man boobs.

showjo1josh's Rating

I bought myo-x about a month ago and have used it everynight before I go to bed because your suppose to take it 12- 18 hours before your workouts and I workout in the mornings so it worked out great. I mixed it with my casein protein before I went to bed usually but I did just eat it raw and it tastes great raw actually. That's what surprised me. It kinda tasted like candy. I also did notice I wasn't as sore when I woke up in the morning after using it for a week. Did notice alittle muscle growth but not a huge difference. But overall good product and I would recommend it . It is alittle pricey but its worth it.

sam_uae's Rating

I used it and Its change my body in a very short time and i gain lots of muscles

USAF2012's Rating
Vanilla

First off, I do like this product, but I can't be 100% sure if the gains I saw were just from upping training intensity or if this product actually helped. I've read that temporarily decreasing base-line myostatin levels, especially during periods of intense, anaerobic stress, can have a great effect on the gains you will see; but the time frame was longer than what I had this for (roughly 2 months, currently on backorder so it won't come in on time), but the other studies stated the time was usually around 12 months to three years. The emergence of myostatin inhibition in the bodybuilding industry is still fairly infantile, but studies are being conducted more and more to try and figure out how myostatin really works. I do like the product, and I would like to believe that this product helped me with the gains I saw, but due to the short time-span during which I took this product, I cannot give a 100% reliable testimony.

NZThor's Rating
Vanilla

I took this at the recommended dose. Sure, it tastes good, but it did nothing for me.