MHP MYO-X Reviews

Good
5.4

natural10's Rating
Vanilla

Won't be buying again. Based on 1 scoop per day, not worth $60. Maybe at the recommended 2 or 3 scoops per day it might work. The recommended 2 or 3 scoops is what the MHP pro's recommend. But since one scoop didn't really make a difference for me, I'll pass on the product. I prefer to stick to highly rated products or new products with little ratings.

tumminelli's Rating
Vanilla

Well this product is such a love hate thing the only way you'll know if it works is if you go and try it yourself.. I tried it and it helped my gains a lot.. Saw results a lot quicker then before and with the right diet you will see gains easy.. Myostatin levels are different in everyone so in order to know if it works try it. Don't even need water just eat the powder and it taste great. Like a waffle cone literally. This has become a regular supplement I will continue to use. Great product!

truformfit's Rating
Vanilla

First off, the taste alone is out of this world when eaten dry, but unfortunately, this product does not perform what it claims. I took this product for two months and noticed no increase in strength or muscle mass when taken everyday with proper diet and workout routine. Also, I noticed no decrease in DOMS. Please save your money and do not purchase this product.

mjorod03's Rating
Vanilla

Want to build a MASSIVE physique then go get yourself MYO X, iv been taking this product for 3 months now and I blew up in size and strength . along with up your mass my gains just keep coming thank you MHP for making real products that give real results.

DianaMD's Rating
Vanilla

taste like cookies! same equivalent as the "muscle formula" sell by CENEGENICS but the charge $200 for a 30 days supply... the people who holds the patent for this product is also a speaker for age management medicine.

CRAZYFORJESUS's Rating
Vanilla

IT KICKS MY BUTT AND HELPS ME GET A GREAT WORKOUT, I TAKE IT ONLY 20MINS B4 I HIT THE GYM ON MONS, TUES, THURS, AND SATS:)

abdelrahim's Rating
Vanilla

taste is great, took the whole thing did not see any difference i think this is a very poor product

Azmodeus9's Rating
Vanilla

Myo-X is such an exciting product in theory. Imagine being able to shut down myostatin with a supplement! The major factor for limiting muscular gains can now be controlled. Unfortunately Myo-X fails to deliver on it's promise. As far as I can tell it did nothing. With such a bold claim noting whether a supplement works or not should be quite easy & based on my 6 months of use I experienced zero muscular gains from limiting myostatin. The only thing this product had going for it then is the taste, which is phenomenal, but at the price, totally not worth it. Spend your money on a quality protein & BCAA instead.

matt75422's Rating

trash, wasted my money and it did nothing. I didn't gain a pound, get stronger or anything. rip off. same results for everyone at my gym.

Cjguilfoil0311's Rating
Vanilla

This product really works great. If you are on the right diet there should be gains immediately. My first week I gained 5 solid pounds. My diets all screwed up now because I'm in Afghanistan. One I wasn't eating enough and eating ****** food my gains stopped. So your diet plays a big part in the outcome of this product.

emanny99's Rating
Vanilla

Taste amazing!!!! Love having this after my breakfast its like cake lol It works great! My recover is awesome I haven't been extremely sore since I've started this it makes u wonder if I'm even working hard enuff lol. I sleep like a baby before I would have problems sleep now I get great sleep and awesome recovery and I see gains! For those who do say this does not work or what ever other comments people read please remember (Kia green says it best) if u don't have ur foundations right ur protein, crab, fat intakes, you are NOT going to see results! But overall it is pricey but its worth every penny

lLiftBrah's Rating

Myo-X in my opinion is one of the greatest researched products out on the shelves. I've made a good amount of gains from using MYO-X. Taking it in just in powder form had me think twice about it but once I tasted the first scoop, I was hooked. I felt alot better after my training, saw results from it and will continue to use it. Many people are thinking twice about this prduct but I definitely would recommend it to those who want to pack on muscle. Like I said before the taste is amazing and this company made a great investment making MYO-X

StampMaster's Rating
Vanilla

Really liked this stuff. although I would buy it again just for the taste of the raw powder (sounds odd but its the only way to go haha) I actually noticed that I gained the most significant amount in the month I was taking this product, when compared to the other past 3 months I've been on my new training schedule. I noticed an increase in strength, although its hard to say if it is due to the new muscle mass. Have ordered another tub, excited to keep the gain train rolling

LilMattz's Rating
Vanilla

Just picked it up the other day for GNC. Diet and workouts not changed. Protein and creatine intake the same. No pre workout. (lifting for 6 years now) Day 1. A higher level energy in the gym than usual, intense 3 hour shoulder workout. Felt a little irritated during the day but subsided the following day. Not sore what so ever. Usually i am in tons of pain the day after, every single day. I haven't felt this great in months. No change in pump and weight. Will continue writing at the end of a full week of use.

sliptrades's Rating
Vanilla

Product works great. At 41 I recover better and look like I am in my 20s again. I also seem to be sleeping better and my overall health has improved. I follow the company that make the product and if you look at the news…a company wouldn’t put millions of dollars into research if they didn’t have a product that works.

glassmd's Rating
Vanilla

This product has had no effect at all on mass building. I honestly didn't notice anything at all while taking it. There weren't any significant gains other than what I gain normally and it didn't do anything as far as strength. It is, however, one of the best tasting supplements on the market, but totally ineffective and all hype.

Cleitongomes's Rating

Cleitongomes did not leave a written review for this product.

Sibierious's Rating
Vanilla

Never been a fan of MHP products, but when I heard about this product, I figured I'd give it a good run. I ran the product for three months. My conclusion is that this product is a bunch of BS. The product did nothing for me. Any gains I made were the result of my hardwork and dieting. There was no excessive lean gains that I could contribute to the use of Myo-x. Basically spent $300 on vanilla bread crumbs. This is not a miracle product or anything of the sort. It is overpriced junk. Just another reason for me to disdain MHP products.

fmonster's Rating
Vanilla

its a great product which brings myostatin down. dont mix the protein with anything. eat it dry as it is much much better taste

asahel's Rating
Vanilla

OK, so here's the idea behind this one: You have compounds in your body called myostatins that exist to break down your muscles and make you smaller. It's how your body keeps from growing out of control, which is (in theory) a good thing. This product claims to be a myostatin inhibitor, so it should stop or slow the myostatins. Does it work? I'm not sure. It's made from fertilized chicken eggs, and there is research to support that. MYO-X is really expensive, though. The main thing going for it is it's the best tasting supplement. EVER.