Activates Fat Burning Control Center!

giselina's Rating

I didn't like it, didn't feel anything at all..till know I prefer anadrox, give me streight and energy and makes me lose weight fast.....

CHILDOFGO12's Rating

IT ROCKS, i can tell when i get back on it, my feel a bit bla, but after 2days, my body know what to do, burn that ugly body fat off, as i keep on my diet and train hard and smart:) Just to let you know every one who take this, thier bodies react differenly. yet it works so awesome:)

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

mishell0928's Rating

Started using this a few weeks ago, so far so good. Does help me burn body fat.

Chell2313's Rating

Chell2313 did not leave a written review for this product.

cdf731's Rating

Very happy with this fat burner, used this in prep for a mens physique show and it helped pull and keep the water off that i needed. Will use again and affordable

fleckty3's Rating

Overall, I can't say I was impressed with this product. Perhaps because of the high standard set by my preferred thermogenic, Super HD. I took both capsules first thing in the morning before breakfast and thought I was going to throw up before I finished eating. I didn't get much of an energy boost or notice any changes in my mood. I couldn't feel the product working.

pHbalance's Rating

I did not like this at all. Whether I took it on a full or empty stomach I always got nausea. It definitely suppresses your appetite...can't eat if you're queasy. Just not for me.

dawnoftheshred's Rating

MHP Dopamite is very effective for me, when I am dieting or in a cutting phase this helps to curb my appetite and give a nice boost of energy at the right times. Although I found that I get a little nauseous when taking 2 on an empty stomach that problem was easily fixed when I took it after/with breakfast. I used this primarily during the day to get through long work hours and it works.

lLiftBrah's Rating

I've used many fat burners in my life and I think Dopamite hit a home run with this product. I usually use fat burners once my fat burning process hits a plateau. This is a great way to get an edge on burning fat. I also get crazy pumps while using Dopamite and I've gotten great results from it. Make sure to drink water continuously throughout the day, I sweated like crazy and you can feel it 20 mins after consuming it but others might have a different starting point. Besides all that I had no negative effects from using this.

abogdanov's Rating

Cutting calories = Lose body fat = Cravings going up ! This thing stopped cravings completely . Exactly what I need !

annjim's Rating

This product did nothing for me. No energy increase,no weight loss, did not crub hunger. Waste of money.

BIHAjdin's Rating

Its not bad first time I took the energy and focus was amazing made my work-outs great! it did its job on not making me as hungry but I feel like it affects wore out by the end of the bottle, give it a shot not a bad product!

lisah3831's Rating

I've been taking Dopamite for about 2 months now and I must say it is a god product. Dopamite has helped curb my appetite and the caffeine does pack a little punch.

swotzone's Rating

The product worked fine for the 1st week or so. After that the results were minimal. No bad side effects.

Gymwrecker's Rating

I have tried many "fat burners" in the past and this product is not what I was expecting of a fat burner. I have never been a big fan of MHP products, but decided to start by trying their Dopamite. Did not like it, didn't feel it working as I do with other fat burners; I will not buy this product again.

bear1313's Rating

Really good for the first week but I felt that after that it didn't have the same effect but I would still recommend it, for me I feel that I would have to take a few days off after the weak

usarmynate's Rating

So far, this has been an excellent fat burner. The appetite suppressant works wonderfully, and there's a nice feeling of focus and energy. I don't feel jittery at all, but am always eager to get my workout started within an hour of taking it, which is good, since I am NOT a morning person. Drink a good deal of water with your dose, however, or you may experience some serious heartburn. I know I did, and learned my lesson quickly. I rate it 9/10. This stuff, at least for me, works nearly as well as the old school ECA stack. Knowing I can use this instead is awesome.

newlifenewbody's Rating

I have to say, I have tried a lot a lot a lot of fat burners, but the last couple of weeks of taking MHP's Dopamite has been amazing. THE CRAVINGS HAVE STOPPED. THE FEELING LIKE I AM NEVER FULL HAS STOPPED. I love love love this product. No maybe I can reach my goal of losing 100lbs without having to start from the beginning every few months because I cant fight the cravings. I believe I have found my miracle. Thanks MHP for making this product

Jarrett81's Rating

For the price, compared to other products like it out there on the market, I can't complain. As with anything you have to be consistent and patient. This product certainly did as advertised, just not as drastic as some may like. Definitely well worth the cost though.