Liquid Grip Liquid Grip Reviews

Grip Far More Superior Than Regular Chalk!

• TimSPC
TimSPC's Rating

My gym cracked down on powder chalk, so I gave this a shot since I am a sweaty mess of a person and I can't deadlift without it. I wish I had been using Liquid Grip instead from the start. Much better than regular chalk. I apply it and it lasts a solid 45 minutes. The grip feels better and dryer than regular chalk, too.

Jaquelyn Kay's Rating

This stuff is amazing! I do CrossFit and this will last my entire workout!

GW07's Rating

GW07 did not leave a written review for this product.

• houded
houded's Rating

Pretty disappointed with this stuff. I gave it a try every workout for a week and it never lasted more than 2 sets of any exercise, even from the beginning of a workout before I could even get that sweaty. And that's a real problem during a workout consisting of 50-60 sets total exercises. I tried using a small amount and a large amount and no matter what this stuff comes off too easily on the parts of my hands that actually contact the bar/dumbbell. The worst part is you'll only get a really good "cure" of the product on your hands at the very first application. I tried several times during different workouts to go wash my hands and dry them before re-applying this stuff. But even after that I continue to sweat and it doesn't dry as quickly. That's another problem, this stuff takes at least a minute to dry. I don't like standing around for that long during my workout waiting for some lotion to dry. This stuff is a great concept but the technology isn't there yet. I suggest you instead use regular chalk, or just invest in a very absorbent towel for your hands. At least with regular chalk, you still have to re-apply every few sets but you do not have to wait for it to dry. If your gym doesn't allow chalk, find a new gym.

sempiternalai's Rating

This stuff really helped when it came to my deadliest. It's a lot less messy than conventional chalk and actually smells really nice. I've enjoyed using this product a lot and will definitely use it more in the future!

gantos33's Rating

gantos33 did not leave a written review for this product.

pvbehr920's Rating

Works just as advertised.

sfgiant3xchamp's Rating

sfgiant3xchamp did not leave a written review for this product.

Been940's Rating

I typically try to not use straps while pulling and get tired of the chalk mess. Liquid Grip adds that extra dry grip element without the mess/residue. The small bottle says 45 uses, but mine has lasted well past that. On average I apply/reapply 1-3 times per workout.

bjohns62's Rating

No chaulk allowed, gotta use this!

vwick002's Rating

I give reps to the Iron Lord in Memorial Hall, at SUNY Plattsburgh. The greatest challenge was pulling of deadlifts with no chalk, straps or mixed grip; the buggers DON'T ALLOW CHALK!. I found Liquid Grip quite by chance, and by the Great Power Rack, I felt the glory of unadulterated, raw lifts. Very little is required, and I personally carry around an adorable 8oz bottle! Kawaii indeed. Life changing? Aye. There was hardly any mess on the bar either; I can't say the same for my bloody fingers. Literally. They bleed when I go heavy with a hook grip. [As a note, I use a hook grip for nearly everything; the last thing I need is a bicep tear. Plus my sumo form collaborates gloriously with the hook grip]

mastergrim8's Rating

Very expensive compared to regular chalk. This is very overpriced for chalk, alcohol and fragrance mix. Performance: Does the same thing as chalk but without the mess. Most commercial gyms don't allow chalk so this is a great alternative for those that need that grip without those weak gloves or grip pads.

anjones92's Rating

I really think this works just as well as regular chalk. However, i knocked it a few points because it definitely does not last my entire workout. I only use this to deadlift and I let it dry, takes a couple minutes, but where I squeeze the hardest the chalk comes off after just one set. So this definitely works but I do need to reapply after each deadlift set. I would still definitely recommend this to anyone though!

• klir2m
klir2m's Rating

Got to try this today for the first time. First impressions: 1) Works as good or better than chalk. 2) One application lasts an entire session at the gym. 3) Leaves absolutely no mess or even a trace on any gym equipment. 4) Washes off easily with soap and warm water. Suffice it to say I'm pretty happy with this product.

lamponfire's Rating

It exceeded my expectations. I enjoy it very much.

alvinlopez's Rating

This product works great and it lasts forever! This is by far the best investment I have made, I definitely recommend this.

mattmurdock1982's Rating

This is a great product if your gym does not allow chalk or you just do not like using it. Squirt a small amount in to your had and just rub until covered, then in a few seconds your hands are dry and looking white as if there was chalk on them. My only draw back is once you start getting sweaty hand it starts to come off and you have to add more. I have really bad hand sweat so depending on the workout i have to reapply 3 or 4 times. Once done with a workout you just use soap and water and the stuff comes right off. Good overall product.

energi's Rating

Great for gyms that don't allow chalk.

mr.symmetry's Rating

This is an awesome product as a replacement for chalk. Easy to carry around and works just like chalk but without the mess.

Nate4133's Rating

Nate4133 did not leave a written review for this product.