Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie Reviews

Vegan Protein Cookie with 16g of Protein for a Delicious Way to Build Muscle*

White Chocolate Macadamia

DWrangler's Rating
Peanut Butter

Very disappointed about the lawsuit going on. Really curious as to what the result will be and how much protein is actually in the cookies....

cemiltacir's Rating
Pumpkin Spice

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

• DLGIBS
DLGIBS's Rating
Peanut Butter

DLGIBS did not leave a written review for this product.

MattyRayne's Rating
Peanut Butter

Who doesn't love cookies? Couldn't go much lower than an 8 of these, because again... who doesn't love cookies? Unfortunately these aren't the best as far as the nutritional profile goes. Still a cookie. I will stick to healthier protein bars

charlee1985's Rating

charlee1985 did not leave a written review for this product.

• IG01

IG01 did not leave a written review for this product.

BuffBooty's Rating
Peanut Butter

BuffBooty did not leave a written review for this product.

scadieux's Rating

These are my absolute favorite! One serving is half a cookie... but it's impossible to only eat half ha!

itsgermy's Rating

This is one of my go to snacks, with lean bulking being the intentions, its a great way to get a ton of carbs in while keep fats to a minimum, in addition, adding a solid amount of protein. If you're looking into these cookies, watch out, as one cookie is actually 2 servings! This means everything on the nutrition facts should be doubled if you're actually going to eat the entire cookie in one sitting!

christianholly's Rating
Pumpkin Spice

The half cookie macros are great, and some of the flavours are absolutely delicious (particularly Snickerdoodle and Double Chocolate.) Great for vegans who miss out on a lot of high protein baked goods or nutrition products because they use dairy and eggs - every flavour of Complete Cookie is 100% vegan and they taste just like any other dessert.

Albertagal's Rating

The Snickerdoodle flavor is my favorite. I found the PB a little dry. I try to keep a box on hand in case of emergencies. These are great for a craving or to grab on the go.

norcalbeey's Rating

These cookies are sooo good! Most of the flavors do not taste healthy at all! They are large, and definitely satisfy a sweet tooth. The double chocolate and the lemon poppy seed are my favorite! With a scoop of Halo Top, or cup of coffee, they are a perfect treat!

MrsHillery's Rating
Oatmeal Raisin

I first tried the Oatmeal Raisin version of these and it put me off of them as it was so dry and tasteless. I then tried the Choc Chip one some time later but wasn't majorly impressed enough to spend that many calories on them. The flavour was just off. Then a friend of mine suggested the Lemon Poppy Seed as they know i love all things Lemon and i was skeptical as my expectations of Lemony goods is high but these nailed it! I absolutely love the Lemon Poppy Seed ones. They are delicious! I can also recommend the Peanut Butter ones but they only got a 9 as they are slightly drier. Sucks that they are 360 calories per cookie. i know it's 2 servings but there's no way that half is going back in the packet!

ubelcan's Rating
White Chocolate Macadamia

the taste is amazing! very soft all around great protein cookie.... there a little on the pricey side but what isnt these day.

Frenchdawg's Rating

Frenchdawg did not leave a written review for this product.

NikkiV32's Rating

Love these when I'm craving. Not the healthiest thing in the world for you but they sure hit the spot for me! Choc chip are my go to! *They had a recall a few weeks ago so I trashed mine but bb said they don't give refunds unless you mail it back.. I obviously didn't know that until it was too late so FYI!

gima's Rating
Oatmeal Raisin

Face it, they're delicious. Get past the fact they have almost 400 calories, 500mg of sodium, and 30g of sugar for an entire cookie... and you'll be in a better place. Great for fillers and snacks to meet macros but I wouldn't exactly call them HEALTHY. Double Chocolate is probably my favorite with Choc Chip and Lemon Poppy Seed following.

SickRobbery's Rating

SickRobbery did not leave a written review for this product.

elijahemil's Rating

Cookie first, protein second. Would rather have a REAL cookie and a protein shake

mcgilltn4's Rating

Anytime I need a quick snack, pre workout snack, or have a sweet tooth these bad boys always do good. The Pumpkin Spice is my top flavor, basic white girl but it's delicious. Grunt.