JYM Vita JYM Reviews

Provides Micronutrients Athletes Need to Support Growth and Overall Well-Being*

bandit0829's Rating

bandit0829 did not leave a written review for this product.

sshort3's Rating

I have felt a lot better taking this vitamin than with others I have taken in the past. I would definitely recommend to others wanting a vitamin for someone that actively works out.

Joshmm95's Rating

One of the better multivitamin supplements on the market. It does not contain any vitamins that will counteract the affects of others (I.E. Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). One of the downsides is the price tag that comes with JYM products.

Demoscharal1's Rating

Demoscharal1 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxamillion2020's Rating

Good product but i think its a little over priced.

roberttlse's Rating

Bunch of stars removed because it contains potentially toxic levels of vitamin b6 (100mg), otherwise seems well balanced.

erickim1307's Rating

erickim1307 did not leave a written review for this product.

CivilOne's Rating

The JYM brand has earn my trust... This is my 3rd reorder of three different JYM products.

FabianWalker's Rating

Well dosed multi, but some more economical choices that are just as good, if not better. Can't really go wrong with a multi though

MajidJamil's Rating

Truly One of the best multi vitamins i have ever used , it very well dosed and it really improves me in many different ways !! BOOOM i would recommend this product for sure !! Thanks to JIM STOPPANI !! AND be one of us join jym army !!!

neckbreaka's Rating

I've tried GNC, Kirkland, Centrum, and this beats them all. What I like specifically is that it doesn't contain zinc, which allows me to supplement a zinc/mag supplement without taking too much zinc.

marvinlor's Rating

No good...

Djwoods23's Rating

Djwoods23 did not leave a written review for this product.

mscja's Rating

Average multi vitamin - nothing special, nothing new, and nothing more to say about this item.

SkinnyJon93's Rating

The only thing I have noticed is better skin but that might be a placebo

ChanceWood's Rating

ChanceWood did not leave a written review for this product.

Jyoung538's Rating

Jyoung538 did not leave a written review for this product.

jbagley72's Rating

I really like this product. I do not have to take extra Vitamin C or B tablets, this one multivitamin has it all. I do split the dose between breakfast and lunch; 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch. Then at night all I need is the ZMA to get everything for the day.

Samirgarc's Rating

Samirgarc did not leave a written review for this product.

MikeDiesel99's Rating

JYM products are solid and this one is no exception. I love vita JYM tablets, they provide most of the minerals and vitamins the body needs. Only downside is it is missing ZMA and D3 due to absorption so those need to be purchased separately and taken separately. That in point makes the entire serving a bit pricy but worth the money. I take D3 in the morning, Vita JYM at noon and ZMA at night.