JYM Pro JYM Reviews

S'Mores
1-20 of 2,031 Reviews

Puppy1881's Rating
Vanilla

The best mixing and tasting protein I've used. No lumps, great taste with no chalky aftertaste. High quality.

bbales's Rating
S'mores

This stuff is the best I've ever used.

gojcaj's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

This is easily the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. It's more expensive than some of the competition, but the taste to me is that good. I drink 1.5-2 scoops in the morning mixed with water for my breakfast and then a similar amount with milk later on in the evening. I've given some to both my wife and mom who both can't stand protein powder and they both think it's great. Keep in mind that protein powder is a supplement and no product can work miracles.

Rchud84's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I try a lot of different protein powders. This is the first by far tastes like chalk. I can't wait to finish this bottle to be able to get another brand. I enjoy pre jym PWO. But this is not enjoyable. I rarely write reviews. Go with a different flavor or brand for protein.

zbraida's Rating

Flavor is great! Unfortunately, that was about it. The consistency of the protein in liquid is very clumpy which takes awhile to blend, hopefully not getting a bunch stuck to the lid of the bottle. It can be messy when transferring. I have been eating healthy and using the Modern Physique program, but I did not see the results I expected. I understand it's not all about the powder, but when you take that as your post and a couple other times a day for snack or before bed, I expect a little more. I have seen greater gains from other products.

Zach77attack51's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The blend between the 3 different types of protein is great. I feel like I've shed a few extra pounds while gaining lean muscle. Taste is excellent. Overall great product.

dfernicola15's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

This flavor is the best protein powder I have ever tasted. It blends well with water or milk and the crunch adds in a great flavor as well. Great quality protein powder and I would highly recommend.

nigh7br33d's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The performance of this product is excellent. I recovered very well using this protein, minimal soreness at worst. Muscle development, I'd say good. Be aware that it is a very fine protein. I turned the canister to try to locate the scoop when I first got it and got blasted by protein. I don't have a shaker because I have no way to wash it, so I use water bottles. This protein had a habit of getting stuck in the lid. I had to swirl the powder into the water prior to shaking. I was not impressed by the flavor, but it wasn't bad either. I found that I liked it more if i chilled it before I drank it. Overall I was happy with this protein, I just want to share all of my experience so you can know what to expect. Good luck and stay motivated!

emetzler's Rating
Vanilla

I like this because it is a blend of whey, bcca's and casein, which I need before bed to sleep. I usually only buy vanilla, and there are better tastes out there, but this is all right. I like to mix the powder with Greek Yogurt for a thick dough or pudding like consistency. Great with fruit, oatmeal, and, oh, Nutella. I use protein to help my body repair from lots of lifting at work. Whey does get into the system faster, but, doesn't mix into a nice thick pudding without the casein. With this, I have everything I need. Works for this old guy.

golam's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

its the first time for me to try this brand but its really amazing and work fast plus its have so much other test than all the other way i try it before

PieLover1992's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I will start with what's good with this protein. First of all, it tastes great. Yes, it's so delicious, I can't keep waiting to get my next scoop. The product also mixes well with water/milk (I prefer it with milk), without the need to a shaker cup, just a glass and a spoon. Now, to the cons, when I first bought it, I didn't notice it was a blend of protein and casein, and I simply don't like casein. Second of all, the amount of protein is just too little compared to the scoop size. It's just not enough. Third of all, too much carbs and fat compared to other brands, but it's not a real problem for me if it compensates for the taste, which it does. So overall I rate this product 8/10.

jdurst473's Rating
S'mores

Excellent protein. Mixes well. The s'mores flavor is great. Also have had the chocolate mousse which was good. I will continue to purchase this product

nblake22's Rating
S'mores

Awesome flavors that never disappoint. Contains unique science and protein ingredients as well, my favorite brand overall.

konstantinos9's Rating
S'mores

Amazing taste S mores highly recommended.The best flavour I have ever tried.

milo1975's Rating

milo1975 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sorgedb's Rating

Tastes great and mixes well. I alternate between this and ON Nutrition Caesin.

VanessaVader's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

Finally a protein that does NOT mess up my stomach. On days when I'm super busy or don't pack enough meals, I've actually had 3 servings in a day and still did ok with no bloating either. It blends and tastes good in water, coconut milk and regular milk.

Zac40K's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I was surprised at the quality of the product after reading all of these reviews. The product does not dissolve well when in the recommended water / milk ratio to scoop. In order to get the protein to mix you have to dilute the shake into what others have referenced as a lower quality supplement. I find that the protein powder itself is very light and fine. Much like powdered sugar. Expect this to not scoop easily and have a lot of residual powder everywhere. I like the Pro Jym and Jym line of products and this product does have a great blend with some other great nutrients too. As this was a co-sponsored product line with BodyBuilding.com, in its early stages, I cannot help but wonder how much of this products hype was due to its merits or the partnership. Still a fan of the Jym series of supplements, but it is far from a perfect protein.

JC32492's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I was surprised that I did not enjoy this product. All of the reviews said it was basically the best protein known to man, but I don't really see it. The macro profile is decent, but it does not mix very well, and tastes almost like the cheap MuscleTech products you pick up at Wal-Mart. I really wanted to like this product but I have to say I am extremely disappointed.

Noahj456's Rating

This is a great protein product definitely helps gain muscle and loose a couple of pounds as well. Best tasting protein

1-20 of 2,031 Reviews