JYM Pro JYM Reviews

S'Mores
1-20 of 2,059 Reviews

wdkern's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Mixes well and tastes great! I still think you cant beat the price for purity on MyProtein.com WILLIAM-RW5 Use the code above for 25% off your entire purchase and go get the "TheWhey" cookies and cream (or go cheap and get impact whey isolate), its the best I've found!

ErikSim4's Rating
Vanilla

I really liked the Jym Protein honestly, the taste is great and i saw some some gains over the past month that I have been taking it. My biggest gripe is with the product is just it didn't mix too well, maybe this is just my experience but I always got a grainy texture whenever I mixed it.

jaketoren's Rating
S'mores

Very good taste, I would say the best I've ever bought!

Akshay3me's Rating
S'mores

I used isopure and ON gold whey earlier, but this product beats them all. I guess the only protein I will be using now. Tastes too good,mixes well with water and milk with just a shaker. Worth the value of the product.

AMishra1431's Rating

This is a very nice protein supplement. You will feel the effect in 15 days. Excellent for Post workout. Mixes well with water, taste is good. Only con is its value- a bit higher but definitely worth the value. Would recommend this product.

dfreynet's Rating

dfreynet did not leave a written review for this product.

KCMac's Rating
Cookies & Cream

While I often am sketical of JYM products because he's doing things now that are the exact opposite of what he used to write in Simply Shredded, I do like this protein. Should rename the Smores to Swiss Miss, because thats what it tastes like with the marshmallows. I enjoyed it too much. Cookie Crunch is good, but the cookie fragments in it seem like little crumbs that were left over. Overall, I recommend this product, and I hope Bodybuilding.com doesn't run out of these flavors too soon because they are much better then JYM's new flavors that are currently exclusive online on his site of GNC.

Iwilmotiv8u's Rating
S'mores

So this is an updated review of S'mores Pro Jym. I have been using this flavor since it came out, and up until recently it has been my favorite protein. Now, for whatever reason, the last two tubs I've received have been pretty bad. Terribly foamy and just flat out bland. Could be coincidence, but the two in question were the first two I received that were "new stock" Pro Jym, without Stoppani on it (not that it makes any difference to me). The first was so bad I sent it back, and the replacement is almost as foamy but tastes just as bad. I'm going to give it one more shot and if it still sucks it looks like I'll be trying to find a new one.

Colby90's Rating
Vanilla

Taste pretty good. Can be hard to mix. Low protein of 24g for a scoop of 39g.

NightHawkDC2's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I bought this because of the rave reviews it received in the area of flavor. I'm quite disappointed with the flavor of the Chocolate Cookie Crunch. It has a definite "coffee" note (and I'm not a coffee drinker). Also, I have never been a fan of THICK protein shakes. I prefer protein powders to have a consistency no thicker than whole milk. If you mix this powder and leave it in the refrigerator for 30+ min, it thickens, CONSIDERABLY. I'm sure the quality & efficacy of this protein is very high. I know Jym has a reputation of NOT protein spiking, and the fact that they tell exactly the ratios of the protein blend is a definite plus. I just can't rate it all that high when the flavor is bad.

keeny76's Rating
S'mores

I've tried S'Mores flavor before (another Whey company), didn't like it much, so was very cautious or picking this up. But, this was the only one available on sale, apart from Vanilla. And this has now become my favourite flavor. This whey is fine powder that's way finer than the others. It tastes awesome, without with just the right amount of sweetness (I do not take Sugar), the S'Mores harden up to a crunch, whicih is awesome. I've taken it as meal replacement & post-workout and it works great at either time. Does not bloat me, which is a great plus. I'm going to stick to this flavor for a while now.

Fisher636's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

Awesome protein! Gave it a try and fell in love from the first time! Tastes awesome with milk, goes well with any other supplements you may be using at that moment. Definitely will buy again!

humdog11's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

Bought this having high expectations after reading other reviews. I was very disappointed by this product. taste was awful, powder did not mix well, and the suggested amount of water to use was never enough. Overpriced and low quality that I will not consider purchasing again.

WVUFAN1's Rating

Mixes well...taste is amazing!

cksellers's Rating
S'mores

Best tasting protein on the market. Gained 5 lbs of solid muscle just by switching my protein brand(Progenex) in one month. Upped all major lifts by 10-15lbs and I have been lifting for awhile now.

Treadnmud's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I like the fact that this protein powder is a blend of fast, medium, and slow digesting protein. Taste is great. Personally I go for the 4 lb containers to lower my overall cost. Seems to mix well whn shaken but I haven't tried stirring it in.

jweaver1993's Rating
S'mores

great protein breakdown and the best tasting protein ive ever had. Mixes really well with water or milk

smcneely07's Rating
S'mores

Seriously the only protein I will drink.

NawrasQtr's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

very good Taste the best protein i ever had

pavlove97's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Just got my second one 4lbs of JYM, amazing! The Cookie & Cream is pretty good and better than the Vanilla one, my own opinion. Can't see any better protein out there!

1-20 of 2,059 Reviews