JYM Pre JYM Reviews

Scientifically Advanced All-In-One Formula for Improved Workouts*

1-20 of 3,893 Reviews

DGutterud's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

To start off the Pre-Workout is sweet, there is no denying that but with any of the flavors they appear to be by design. It mixed very well with a shaker bottle, as for performance. After taking it I felt motivated and ready to go lift, didn't cause me to become jittery.

hmatter's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This stuff is amazing! I use it every other time I workout and it gives me intense energy and focus. I walk into the gym and I crush my workout because my focus is so on point! I can actually feel it helping me get a few more reps in per set too. This stuff is a must try. Jym products are fantastic and I'm super glad I've taken them for over a year!

Jrye100's Rating

Used for first time today and in my opinion its Worth every dollar, great focus and energy. Great indgredients. Best pre ive had so far

Mike858's Rating

probably the best pre workout I've tried. I'm rating this a 10 because of the effects. Good focus nice pump. much better than C4 by a mile. this has all the stuff you need so just stacking this with protein does the job for me. Rant: some people say its too sweet... just add more water genius. some don't like the color... get over it, colors don't make your eyes bleed, use it if it works for you and quit crying about the little things. if its doesn't work for you change it up. Note there is no (legal) supplement in the world that can replace hard work at the gym and proper nutrition. this is not a magic pill/powder

Micky4040's Rating

I really enjoyed this product gave me lots of energy great focus extra push on my bench press !👍🏼👍🏼

Ben112's Rating
Orange Mango

love it. Amazing burst of energy,I felt like I was not lifting enough weight And taste delicious!!!

johnnytran91's Rating

Have used this for about a year now and I don't use anything else for my workouts. If you really want a pump and intense focus then this is the product to use. Orange Mango is the best flavor and doesn't even taste like a pre workout powder.

barbartos's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The entire JYM product line carries supplements with great qualities. You may want to build up your caffeine for tolerance before you use this product if you are not sensitive.

murphm5's Rating

Super sweet and contains Red #40. Wtf?!? If you want to feel super pumped but then crash super hard afterwards, grab this stuff. Remove half of the caffeine, red dye and this stuff would be much better.

glockguy03's Rating
Cherry Limeade

AIt falls short of the previous two brands I'vae tried as far as taste and lasting effect. It doesn't make me want to immediately work out like the other brand I like.

JC32492's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The Raspberry Lemonade is the only good flavor, trust me. Overall it's a pretty good pre-workout. Decent energy boost, but no tunnel vision or extreme focus. I've tried every single pre-workout on the market (C4, Assault, Pre-caged, Dymatize) literally every singly one, and this is high on my list. I do notice that I am a bit, almost "jittery" for about 4-5 hours after my workout, maybe it's just me.

macccg's Rating

macccg did not leave a written review for this product.

csilveria's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I went with Pre Jym for my latest preworkout. It wasnt what i was expecting! I don't get much of an energy boost but i do get some pump. I get a "crash" after using this product as well. The crash makes me feel like i'm hungover and lasts for roughly 2 hours.

thatguyiswierd's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The flavor is really good although 14 oz seems like a lot for a pre-workout. I didn't get a ton of energy from it at 10oz maybe that just me. One thing of note is that once you get down to about one serving it gets really hard to scoop it out. Kinda expensive for only 20 or 30 servings.

jennifert5554's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I have used NOXPLOD and C4 previously; however after they were both reformulated I found that I wasn't getting nearly the boost of energy that I once had. The new C4 was a complete waste of money and it seemed that all they focused on was making it taste good and not it's effectiveness. I saw JYM online and decided to give a try. I instantly fell in love with it. It provides a great amount of energy and stamina and I love getting in a great cardio session on JYM. It doesn't give the weird tingles that other brands do and the taste isn't horrible. I find the orange mango to be easier to drink and a smoother taste. I have tried the others, with raspberry being on the bottom due to it's tartness. I would defidently recommend this product !

Tbilden70's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I was very underwhelmed by this product. I usually rely on preworkout to get me ready for my 5am workouts. While it wasn't bad, it did about the same for me as Muscle Pharm Assualt, but is twice the price. The flavor was very good and the product seemed much less artificial than most preworkouts, but it underperformed compared to its competitors such as Pre-Kaged, my go to preworkout.

Hunterwitcher67's Rating

Took this and it tastes great. It gives me great focus for my workout. And it doesn't upset my stomach afterwords lol

giacomozach's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product. A lot of things thrown into one pre-workout. Must buy!

DBRod7865's Rating

I am not a huge fan of Pre workout formulas as they tend to make me jittery because of all the caffeine. This stuff is great, it gives me just enough of "get up and go" that I am able to give it my all through my entire routine. I used to use No2 Black to get that good pump during my lifting, but this seems to do the job better and has enough of the "go juice" to rep out "just 1 more". The flavor orange mango is pretty sweet, but it's nothing you can't just "suck up" and get through.

Demoscharal1's Rating

Demoscharal1 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,893 Reviews