JYM Pre JYM Reviews

Scientifically Advanced All-In-One Formula for Improved Workouts*

1-20 of 3,908 Reviews

kzuluaga's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Loooooooooooooooooove this product!!! I've tried pre workout before but my heart felt like it was going to explode.... this one has been amazing! I worked out like a beast, sweat a lot!!! and was able to sleep at night. I took 1 spoon around 11 am, could feel it when it kicked in... amazing energy and focus, was able to finish all my shores, I usually hit the gym around 6.30 -7 pm, so around 4 pm didn't feel it that much, so decided to take 1/2 spoon before going to the gym and it was GREAT!!! Highly recommended product... I was a little concern about the labeling, but went online to check all the ingredients and there's nothing to worry about...

ErinIkeda's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The taste has a bite to it, but the results are awesome. After about thirty minutes I was definitely feeling the results. The extra energy boost didn't just carry me through the workout, but is launched me into my work day. I drank it around 5:45am and was still feeling the results pumping at 10:30. Powerful stuff. Plus - I kind-of geek out on the scientific descriptions put out by Jim Stoppani. The guy is super smart. I will try a different flavor next time.

PressLesnar's Rating
Orange Mango

I've been taking this for a few days now and so far, so good. It starts kicking in about 15 minutes after I drink it, and really sets in 15 thereafter. I can focus on my tasks, I've got a buzzing feeling but nothing uncomfortable at all. I don't feel exhausted after my workout, nor do I feel like I'll throw up having a post-workout protein shake like I did with other pre-workouts. The energy keeps going even several hours after I'm done working out, which can be a little annoying when I'm at work and all I want to do is run around and lift, but it eventually wears off. The orange mango flavor is strong but not overwhelming, and tastes pretty good. I would recommend this for those that have trouble getting up and to the gym in the morning (or at night) and need that energy boost.

Rob0ne4's Rating

I was excited to buy this prejym after reading all the good reviews. This pre workout was not for me. first the taste was too sweet in my opinion. second was the results. It gave me the energy to workout at the beginning but not the focus that I was looking for. Not even in the middle of my workout I felt sick, dizzy, down and depressed. I just wanted to get out of the gym. Those feelings lasted the hole day. I was thinking something that I ate. 2nd day it was the same thing. I decided not to take pre workout on the 3rd day and I was able to finish my workout without those feelings that mentioned. Rest day on the 4th day. On my 5th day I gave the prejym a try again and I felt the same thing. This never happened to me from any of my previous pre workout.

KoopstaKnicca's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Took half a scoop this morning because taking 300mg of caffeine is retarded. Didnt feel anything. Took a **** in the evening and it smelled like Jym. Overpriced trash

ShADoSeNsHi's Rating
Orange Mango

Overall a good pre workout. Feel like it got better with time vs a lot of pre workouts fade in effectiveness. Orange Mango was pretty good.

Treadnmud's Rating

I had to start with a half scoop and work my way up to a full scoop. This I do in the morning. When I have no choice but to work out in the evening after work, I don't use it, because of the high caffeine content. I get a really good pump with this product. I reccomend sipping plenty of water during your workout after taking it. I tried the Natural Island Punch first. It was decent taste and better if you add the reccomended amount of water or a little more. Try it. Already ordered another 30 serving container.

randyf08's Rating

Definitely one of my favorite preworkouts. I also tried C4 but was not a fan. It seemed like it made my heart beat 10 times faster but did not get the same energy/motivation/focus I got from pre jym and left the gym early. With pre jym I can easily find myself spending two hours working out. After doing my planned workouts, I still have so much energy left, I throw in some more exercises. Everyone reacts differently to pre's but I highly recommend pre jym.

Phdz09's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Phdz09 did not leave a written review for this product.

tterrag6's Rating

I haven't taken a lot of pre workout in the past because I don't like the way it makes me feels or gives me the "jitters" but not with this stuff, I just finished my second bottle. You might feel a little "jittery" right when it kicks in but goes away fast and leaves you with a nice clean energy that really helps you focus on your workouts. I workout after my day job which is labor intensive and with this energy is no problem and makes you feel good through your entire workout. Great stuff!

• mjleja
mjleja's Rating

My favourite and go too pre. I've only tried 1 other (Pre-kaged) and hated it. I've been using this product for 10 months now and can actually say it works. I've gone a week here and there where I've run out and my lifts feel a lot more strenuous, I'm not as focused and not as pumped up. Not to sound like the cliche but this really does bring your workouts to another level. Rasperry Lemonade tastes like cough syrup. Cherry limeade is like a super sweet cherry snowcone. Orange Mango is like orange juice with a hint of mango, personally my favourite. Highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a solid pre.

econnett's Rating
Orange Mango

The stuff works but it taste bad. I have the other flavor (i got that after this mango flavor) in hopes it will it will taste better because it does work - you can feel it pumping through your body - it also seems to last a while. I do feel like I get a little smelly after using it though.

sharpke's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Outstanding boost to get you into your workout!.. Love the tingle!!!!! Always liked the cherry limeade flavor BUT the Orange Mango is the best!

sageminato1991's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I've tried several pre-workout products but JYM is by far the best. It doesn't give you that itchy feeling or the crash on energy after it wears off just pure clean energy. The taste takes a while to get used too but eventually you get past it.

wsc7741's Rating
Cherry Limeade

wsc7741 did not leave a written review for this product.

kjszoke's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I have been using this product for 3 months now . I must say it's one of the best products I have ever taken ! I also stack it with their post work out (watermelon) ,multi vita , protein ( chocolate chip crunch ) , and omega 3. Doing this has increased my body weight and mass substantially ! I go to the gym 6 days a week and put in 2hours a day . That being said I went from 178 lbs in July 2016 to my current weight of 225 lbs . My bench went up in a incredible rate as did my other sets! With the right eatting habits ,work ethic , and supplements to help support your growth anything is possible. A lot of people complain about the price , yeah it's pricey, but you don't put regular gas in a Ferrari now do you ?

DGutterud's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

To start off the Pre-Workout is sweet, there is no denying that but with any of the flavors they appear to be by design. It mixed very well with a shaker bottle, as for performance. After taking it I felt motivated and ready to go lift, didn't cause me to become jittery.

hmatter's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This stuff is amazing! I use it every other time I workout and it gives me intense energy and focus. I walk into the gym and I crush my workout because my focus is so on point! I can actually feel it helping me get a few more reps in per set too. This stuff is a must try. Jym products are fantastic and I'm super glad I've taken them for over a year!

Jrye100's Rating

Used for first time today and in my opinion its Worth every dollar, great focus and energy. Great indgredients. Best pre ive had so far

Mike858's Rating

probably the best pre workout I've tried. I'm rating this a 10 because of the effects. Good focus nice pump. much better than C4 by a mile. this has all the stuff you need so just stacking this with protein does the job for me. Rant: some people say its too sweet... just add more water genius. some don't like the color... get over it, colors don't make your eyes bleed, use it if it works for you and quit crying about the little things. if its doesn't work for you change it up. Note there is no (legal) supplement in the world that can replace hard work at the gym and proper nutrition. this is not a magic pill/powder

1-20 of 3,908 Reviews