JYM Post JYM Active Matrix Reviews

Powerful Cocktail Designed to Help Boost Repair, Maximize Recovery, and Build Muscle*

9.6
1-20 of 1,282 Reviews

Alphapower88's Rating
Watermelon

I'm taking time to review this only because of the flavor. The watermelon is absolutely nasty. It's extremely sweet even if you mix it with double the amount of liquid they require. I've just added one scoop to a smoothie I made and I am forcing myself to drink it because it's so nasty. Keep in mind that taste is subjective, so you might actually like it. I am tempted to try the fruit punch but watermelon has a higher taste rating on here so I think I'll skip. As for results, I'm not sure.....hard to tell if any of these supplements do anything or not. I hope it helps......

glockguy03's Rating

Tastes good and I look forward to taking after my workouts. I feel this drasticaly cuts my recovery time. Just wished the pre-work was as good and effective

wil4pres's Rating

Sorry while the ingredients may be good, the taste is horrible. I must be moving on im afraid.

snarfleson's Rating

I've tried many pre and post workouts and I've been using Jym products for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed a huge improvement in my workout performance in both strength and increased reps.

AvrgJoe9188's Rating

By Far my favorite post workout supplement. A little pricey per serving but totally worth it. I've never felt better the day after a hard weight session.

drgreening's Rating

Tasty supplements that work great. Lots of compliments on my chest and arms.

twcanuck's Rating
Watermelon

This is my first time using a supplement with creatine in it. I am impressed with the results! I noticed quicker recovery after workouts and found that I wasn't feeling drained all day especially after doing leg workouts. Gains in muscle mass are visible after using for three weeks. I am on my second container now with more on the way. Flavors are good but like other reviews point out they are almost too sweet.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Top of the line post workout recovery product superb ingredients and taste highly recomended

CJinx47's Rating

Love this product. Really saw a difference in strength gains that weren't happening on a preworkout alone.

Fsusem07's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome for post workout recovery. Taste is pretty good

JustinFrenchh's Rating
Watermelon

Just started using this product and dont really have any complaints. One thing I did notice was the Beta-Alanine tingles. (Not bad but definitely noticeable and it is normal) It smells great but doesn't taste exactly the same as the smell, but overall happy with the product.

Joshcull7's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome supplement. Good value based on the ingredients. Would roughly be the same cost per serving to buy all these ingredients in bulk and mix them yourself. I usually take it intraworkout, prefer this over the jym preworkout since I drink alot of coffee at work.

7777rock9999's Rating
Watermelon

7777rock9999 did not leave a written review for this product.

gsansanwal's Rating

gsansanwal did not leave a written review for this product.

saviojose1990's Rating
Watermelon

My favorite post workout recovery drink. Taste is on point and so are the ingredients. If I have to make any change in this product, that would be to substitute creatine HCL with creatine monohydrate. Personally, for me creatine monohydrate works better than creatine HCL. But other than that, it's a great recovery drink and I have seen results after a couple of weeks after using it.

erickim1307's Rating
Watermelon

erickim1307 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigDaddyBrose's Rating

I'm new to Post workout drinks. typically I was only using proteins and maybe a BCAA...boy was I missing out. Both formulations of this are basically the same...it's just a matter of who you are buying from. It tastes great, mixes great, and while I'm not sure of the extent of the effects, I feel pretty good after consuming it. and as I've mentioned in previous reviews, do yourself a favor and pop the scooper out, turn the tub a few times before you make your dose. there are a lot of ingredients in here and you don't want to get too much of something or not enough. 10 out of 10

ecwaligorski's Rating
Watermelon

The best recovery there is. Mixes extremely well, tastes great and there is a noticeable difference after lifts when I don't use it. Really helps curb soreness and fatigue after an intense leg or back day.

robydlee's Rating

Work great as a pre work out as well if you have to work out late at night and want to be kept awake by caffeine.

anthonybaca5's Rating
Watermelon

Excellent product. And despite the controversy that led Jim to start a partnership with GNC and claim that THATS product is a "new and improved formula", a quick label check will show that it's the EXACT. SAME. PRODUCT. Same doses and everything. And that goes for ALL of his products. Not to mention it's more expensive at GNC. But why did i only give this product a 7? Simple: cost. There are posts out there that provide similar doses at a better cost. Regardless, this product is worth the extra couples if you're willing to spend it.

1-20 of 1,282 Reviews