JYM Post JYM Active Matrix Reviews

Powerful Cocktail Designed to Help Boost Repair, Maximize Recovery, and Build Muscle*

9.6
1-20 of 1,288 Reviews

Brett4721's Rating
Watermelon

I have to admitted I was wrong about this product originally. I bought the pre and post jym powders about a year or two ago and I absolutely hated them. For some reason I decided to give them another chance and realized the biggest issue was that I was not using enough water. I was using about 8 oz while it recommends 16-32 oz. USE MORE WATER. This stuff tastes absolutely terrible when it is concentrated and you need to dilute it. At the proper dilution it doesn't taste that bad and I can finally use it!

majdloulou71's Rating
Watermelon

Used this product recently, it helped me through my cut to maintain muscle mass and recover, but there was something that shocked me in the warning label that did say ( this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. ) can someone explain this to me ? overall its a solid product.

fuzzydice101's Rating

Pretty good product. However, fruit punch flavour was really strong and over powering. It is palatable when diluted. I end using 1/2 scoop per shaker bottle (24oz/700ml).

jjvenegas's Rating

Great post workout drink saw some of my biggest gains after I started taking GYM matrix. Highly recommend this product for a post workout drink

sharpke's Rating

Great recovery with a little tingle on the end... Love the taste too!!

wsc7741's Rating

wsc7741 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alphapower88's Rating
Watermelon

I'm taking time to review this only because of the flavor. The watermelon is absolutely nasty. It's extremely sweet even if you mix it with double the amount of liquid they require. I've just added one scoop to a smoothie I made and I am forcing myself to drink it because it's so nasty. Keep in mind that taste is subjective, so you might actually like it. I am tempted to try the fruit punch but watermelon has a higher taste rating on here so I think I'll skip. As for results, I'm not sure.....hard to tell if any of these supplements do anything or not. I hope it helps......

glockguy03's Rating

Tastes good and I look forward to taking after my workouts. I feel this drasticaly cuts my recovery time. Just wished the pre-work was as good and effective

wil4pres's Rating

Sorry while the ingredients may be good, the taste is horrible. I must be moving on im afraid.

snarfleson's Rating

I've tried many pre and post workouts and I've been using Jym products for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed a huge improvement in my workout performance in both strength and increased reps.

AvrgJoe9188's Rating

By Far my favorite post workout supplement. A little pricey per serving but totally worth it. I've never felt better the day after a hard weight session.

drgreening's Rating

Tasty supplements that work great. Lots of compliments on my chest and arms.

twcanuck's Rating
Watermelon

This is my first time using a supplement with creatine in it. I am impressed with the results! I noticed quicker recovery after workouts and found that I wasn't feeling drained all day especially after doing leg workouts. Gains in muscle mass are visible after using for three weeks. I am on my second container now with more on the way. Flavors are good but like other reviews point out they are almost too sweet.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Top of the line post workout recovery product superb ingredients and taste highly recomended

CJinx47's Rating

Love this product. Really saw a difference in strength gains that weren't happening on a preworkout alone.

Fsusem07's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome for post workout recovery. Taste is pretty good

JustinFrenchh's Rating
Watermelon

Just started using this product and dont really have any complaints. One thing I did notice was the Beta-Alanine tingles. (Not bad but definitely noticeable and it is normal) It smells great but doesn't taste exactly the same as the smell, but overall happy with the product.

Joshcull7's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome supplement. Good value based on the ingredients. Would roughly be the same cost per serving to buy all these ingredients in bulk and mix them yourself. I usually take it intraworkout, prefer this over the jym preworkout since I drink alot of coffee at work.

7777rock9999's Rating
Watermelon

7777rock9999 did not leave a written review for this product.

gsansanwal's Rating

gsansanwal did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,288 Reviews