Inner Armour Anabolic Peak Reviews

50G of Premium Protein Including Whey Hydrolysates, Isolates, Sustained Release Casein + 1,250 Calories!

7.7
Good
3.7

Ultrapsyk0's Rating

Seems to work fine for me. I blend it and down 2 scoops 4 times a day with milk or water. Tastes fine. Thick.

crissw2's Rating
Strawberry

high quality, got good gains and felt faster recovery. would only recommend to a more hardcore user because taste is one of the worst i ever had and seemed to give me a stomach ache instantly ( never got aches from protein, creatine). does not mix well and u need to make at least 2 separate shake just to get something drinkable.i mix it with either hydrobuilder , or monster mass to keep the powder mixable-ish. If they knocked the carb count down under 90 gram i think this would be one of the best weight gain post work products; at least it could be swallowed in one shake

markus2000's Rating
Vanilla

not recommended. does not mix well in a shaker or even a blender when mixed in a shaker - it is way to thick and you get lumps of protein powder. when mixed with a blender - the powder produces too much air bubbles and hard to get rid of. in over 8 years of taking protein powders. this has to be the worst out there. waste of money.

thelastsaiyan23's Rating
Chocolate

This product is fantastic. i only took half the serving after i worked out about 4 times a week and i gained 3 pounds in two weeks. it mixes well, although kind of thick, I think it tastes amazing. It has literally everything your body needs and more. It contains creatine, cla, whey, and a ton of carbs.

Krome606's Rating
Chocolate

This was the thickest mass gainer I have ever tried. It tasted HORRIBLE. 4 scoops makes it so thick that you can't even force it down. I would never try this ever again.

kekos's Rating
Strawberry

this product is very good to gain fat & good muscle ... i was 62 kg and reached to 72 kg after finished it (22 days ) using 4 scoop ( one in the morning and two post-workout and one before going to bed ) ... have alot of BCAA ,,,, but it's not mixable good u must use blender ...

muscltory7's Rating

I was very disappointed in this product for the fact of hiding toxic ingredients. The product has a huge negative energy field emitting twice the size as the product its self. When i ordered it I did not see the usual warning for that phenyllaline or whatever. Bacteria feces is what they make aspartame out of, this chemiacl is also made from the feces, too, isn't it?

Grifts's Rating
Chocolate

A tasty mass/weight gainer. I found it a bit thick, but good. I mixed with milk and used before workouts for carbs/energy. If you have trouble gaining weight, liquid calories are the best way to get them in as they blunt hunger less than solid food. This supplement will help you meet your calorie goals.

mattsle's Rating

AFter a month of this, i've never felt stronger. It pumps me up like crazy, and I feel truly ready to go with whatever.

sherfit23's Rating
Vanilla

50 grams of real protein! This lasts and each serving enhances my workouts and whatever I strive to do. Never failed my goals.

tsepalden's Rating
Strawberry

Affordable, Tastes good, No bloating feeling after drinking overall a Great product!. planning on buying it again. 4 scoops turns it into pudding. so split it i drink 2 scoops after workout and 2 scoops before i go to bed.

darkkodelek's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best tasting weight gainer i've ever had, and you will gain weight real quick with this gainer..I LOVE IT... i will be buying again when next Bulking season comes around.

ISurfNudeBrah's Rating
Chocolate

A true weight gainer right here. Double the calories of Mass Peak, for those who really need the macros. Play with liquid amounts to get the consistency that you desire. I use 2-3 scoops at a time and blend, makes a great and thick shake.

Pahan's Rating
Strawberry

It is not bad. It's been 2 weeks so far, I went from 192 lbs to 196 lbs. I had similar results when I was taking discontinued Mass-Tech. Anyway... The taste is okay, but I don't really care about the taste, as long I have results. It seemed too sweet at first, but then I kinda got used it. About scoops... Yes, 4 scoops is a lot, and scoops are really big. I usually take a 500ml bottle and fill it half and half. 200-250 ml of water with 2 scoops. It works perfectly. Then I consume it 3 times a day.

Reaper94's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using this stuff from the past couple of weeks and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. So far I've put on about 5 pounds of muscle and I don't have the bloating I got with say "MuscleJuice". Doesn't mix great but I'm happy with this product.

johnssx's Rating
Vanilla

did not mix well with both my shakers .... weird consistency . will update with results on 2 two weeks so far....update nov 4th . i used this porduct for two month . taste sucked but the gains are good ... 10 lbs gained ...

Stronglife101's Rating
Chocolate

Stronglife101 did not leave a written review for this product.

NuWaveFitness's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this with the 20% promo code in October 2012. So i got this for about 39.99$ for 15lbs Vanilla Flavor. Seemed like a very good buy and first thing I noticed when I bought this was that the jug was kind of dusty on the top like no one purchases this brand. So I figured I'd give it a chance anyway, The scoop is about 1 cup of powder (similar to serious mass). The only problem is that you need FOUR (4) scoops for ONE serving (1250 calories) which is retarded your shaker cup will be filled of 60% powder. Not only that but 27 oz of water 4 cups of powder and It doesn't even fit in my BLENDER hardly. I had to actually push it down there to get everything. Now the funny thing is once I mixed it turned in pudding. Never AGAIN will I buy

lukevanginkel's Rating
Chocolate

This is the most effective, isolated calorie, potent weight gainer you can find. no other products out there can pack so many complex carbs and proteins with such very little but good healthy fats. I weighed 180 before taking this product, and after 2.5 weeks of incorporating a serving of this into my diet, i gained about 10 pounds with just about no fat gains and increased my max on bench from 255-285. also it gives you really good pumps while taking it. this product tastes great and never has chunks. I suggest to space the servings out so you use like 3 scoops for breakfast and 1-2 scoops after workout or even a serving before bed. this stuff is great, packs on tons of muscle and makes it very easy and affordable to eat a 5,000-7,000 bulking diet. ive searched around for a whole year to find a weight gainer worth buying and nothing compares to the price or quality of anabolic peak, since just about every weight gainer sold by popular companies are just loaded with unhealthy fats and simple sugars with average protein content and filled with useless fillers and vitamins that you dont want to pay 3+ bucks for only 600 calories. anyone who wants to get stronger and put on muscle, this is the cheapest and most effective product out there.

TSSSL's Rating

TSSSL did not leave a written review for this product.