Inner Armour Anabolic Peak Reviews

50G of Premium Protein Including Whey Hydrolysates, Isolates, Sustained Release Casein + 1,250 Calories!

Good
6.4
4.6

Dman9307's Rating

Awesome product! When I first started taking this I was at 152lbs, use to wrestle 52s in high school, after taking this for 14months I was sitting at 178!. For people looking to put on mass I totally recommended taking this! However make sure you do so with a HEALTHY diet. Granted I gain some, but little fat while taking this, but particially due to poor diet. After the second container I bought I went from 170lbs to 190lbs in a year with good dieting. I had dropped 8lbs from the previous time to controll the amount of fat on my body.

iamjihad's Rating

Great for gaining weight .. mix well and good taste .. in short words its wonderful

MawgaGalGotBody's Rating
Vanilla

I've been using this for the last year and received good gains from this. Definitely gained over 20lbs using this particular product. I read other people's review and the people that say it taste nasty Well unfortunately for you clearly you don't know how to make it properly. The way I prepare it the taste is amazing I use the blender ONLY that's the best way. I also blend either bananas, fruits, peanut butter, or egg, milk of course and other stuff with it. I blend in ice to make it colder too.. I would definitely recommended this

Aesthetics4Dayz's Rating
Chocolate

This protein was actually Very good! Taste: 9/10 Chocolate got a little sick after awhile Mixing: 10/10 I could stir it with a spoon,shaker, blender etc And the effect was very good it helped me hit my macros!

Ultrapsyk0's Rating

Seems to work fine for me. I blend it and down 2 scoops 4 times a day with milk or water. Tastes fine. Thick.

crissw2's Rating
Strawberry

high quality, got good gains and felt faster recovery. would only recommend to a more hardcore user because taste is one of the worst i ever had and seemed to give me a stomach ache instantly ( never got aches from protein, creatine). does not mix well and u need to make at least 2 separate shake just to get something drinkable.i mix it with either hydrobuilder , or monster mass to keep the powder mixable-ish. If they knocked the carb count down under 90 gram i think this would be one of the best weight gain post work products; at least it could be swallowed in one shake

markus2000's Rating
Vanilla

not recommended. does not mix well in a shaker or even a blender when mixed in a shaker - it is way to thick and you get lumps of protein powder. when mixed with a blender - the powder produces too much air bubbles and hard to get rid of. in over 8 years of taking protein powders. this has to be the worst out there. waste of money.

thelastsaiyan23's Rating
Chocolate

This product is fantastic. i only took half the serving after i worked out about 4 times a week and i gained 3 pounds in two weeks. it mixes well, although kind of thick, I think it tastes amazing. It has literally everything your body needs and more. It contains creatine, cla, whey, and a ton of carbs.

Krome606's Rating
Chocolate

This was the thickest mass gainer I have ever tried. It tasted HORRIBLE. 4 scoops makes it so thick that you can't even force it down. I would never try this ever again.

kekos's Rating
Strawberry

this product is very good to gain fat & good muscle ... i was 62 kg and reached to 72 kg after finished it (22 days ) using 4 scoop ( one in the morning and two post-workout and one before going to bed ) ... have alot of BCAA ,,,, but it's not mixable good u must use blender ...

muscltory7's Rating

I was very disappointed in this product for the fact of hiding toxic ingredients. The product has a huge negative energy field emitting twice the size as the product its self. When i ordered it I did not see the usual warning for that phenyllaline or whatever. Bacteria feces is what they make aspartame out of, this chemiacl is also made from the feces, too, isn't it?

Grifts's Rating
Chocolate

A tasty mass/weight gainer. I found it a bit thick, but good. I mixed with milk and used before workouts for carbs/energy. If you have trouble gaining weight, liquid calories are the best way to get them in as they blunt hunger less than solid food. This supplement will help you meet your calorie goals.

mattsle's Rating

AFter a month of this, i've never felt stronger. It pumps me up like crazy, and I feel truly ready to go with whatever.

sherfit23's Rating
Vanilla

50 grams of real protein! This lasts and each serving enhances my workouts and whatever I strive to do. Never failed my goals.

tsepalden's Rating
Strawberry

Affordable, Tastes good, No bloating feeling after drinking overall a Great product!. planning on buying it again. 4 scoops turns it into pudding. so split it i drink 2 scoops after workout and 2 scoops before i go to bed.

darkkodelek's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best tasting weight gainer i've ever had, and you will gain weight real quick with this gainer..I LOVE IT... i will be buying again when next Bulking season comes around.

ISurfNudeBrah's Rating
Chocolate

A true weight gainer right here. Double the calories of Mass Peak, for those who really need the macros. Play with liquid amounts to get the consistency that you desire. I use 2-3 scoops at a time and blend, makes a great and thick shake.

Pahan's Rating
Strawberry

It is not bad. It's been 2 weeks so far, I went from 192 lbs to 196 lbs. I had similar results when I was taking discontinued Mass-Tech. Anyway... The taste is okay, but I don't really care about the taste, as long I have results. It seemed too sweet at first, but then I kinda got used it. About scoops... Yes, 4 scoops is a lot, and scoops are really big. I usually take a 500ml bottle and fill it half and half. 200-250 ml of water with 2 scoops. It works perfectly. Then I consume it 3 times a day.

Reaper94's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using this stuff from the past couple of weeks and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. So far I've put on about 5 pounds of muscle and I don't have the bloating I got with say "MuscleJuice". Doesn't mix great but I'm happy with this product.

johnssx's Rating
Vanilla

did not mix well with both my shakers .... weird consistency . will update with results on 2 two weeks so far....update nov 4th . i used this porduct for two month . taste sucked but the gains are good ... 10 lbs gained ...